The thrill of cheating from the woman's perspective

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
toreaddave
Experienced

The thrill of cheating from the woman's perspective

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 pm

A recent development in w770's story is that his wife is still cheating on him behind his back even though they had already experienced open-communication cuckolding before. We hear all the time from the guy's perspective about how they have a fetish for their wives cheating on them behind their backs. I'd like to open a discussion about the woman's perspective when it comes to cheating, particularly even after experiencing cuckolding with the man's permission. Why would a woman who had been permitted by her man to sleep with other men still go behind his back? Is it because it adds another element of naughtiness? What are your thoughts?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Re: The thrill of cheating from the woman's perspective

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am

Despite my wife only agreeing to marry me if we on the condition that we had an open marriage and that we both had to be honest about when we went with someone else, I found out at the end of our marriage that she'd cheated a few times.
These were one off occasions and spur of the moment encounters when she worked in a hotel. She told me she'd kept these meetings secret because she knew I'd be turned on if I knew about them and at times she just didn't want to go into details about what they'd done together. She was beginning to find my fetish a little tiring at times and didn't feel like bringing me off as she told me what had happened.
She knew she had to give me the details when she went with a boyfriend but preferred to keep her unexpected encounters to herself towards the end of our time together.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am
Despite my wife only agreeing to marry me if we on the condition that we had an open marriage and that we both had to be honest about when we went with someone else, I found out at the end of our marriage that she'd cheated a few times.
These were one off occasions and spur of the moment encounters when she worked in a hotel. She told me she'd kept these meetings secret because she knew I'd be turned on if I knew about them and at times she just didn't want to go into details about what they'd done together. She was beginning to find my fetish a little tiring at times and didn't feel like bringing me off as she told me what had happened.
She knew she had to give me the details when she went with a boyfriend but preferred to keep her unexpected encounters to herself towards the end of our time together.
Thanks for sharing. Was this what led to the end of your marriage?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
It probably helped her to fall in love with her boyfriend.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 am
toreaddave wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
It probably helped her to fall in love with her boyfriend.
Aw man. I'm unfamiliar with your story and unable to search the site because of "high traffic". She left you for him?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am

I noticed she'd become distant over time and so we decided to take a break. Then her boyfriend's wife found out about them so he moved in with her.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 am
I noticed she'd become distant over time and so we decided to take a break. Then her boyfriend's wife found out about them so he moved in with her.
Damn, do you have any regrets about the lifestyle or anything you would do differently if you could do it again?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:51 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
Damn, do you have any regrets about the lifestyle or anything you would do differently if you could do it again?
I often wish we'd never started this lifestyle but I do have some great memories.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:39 am

My wife has said her only regret was not having started sooner.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:56 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:51 am
toreaddave wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
I often wish we'd never started this lifestyle but I do have some great memories.
Thanks for sharing, and sorry you went through that :(

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 am

LongTermHubby wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:39 am
Thanks for sharing. On the topic of this thread, has she ever gone behind your back?

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:26 am

toreaddave wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 am
LongTermHubby wrote:
Thanks for sharing. On the topic of this thread, has she ever gone behind your back?
We have an agreement that she will tell me beforehand or if that is not possible soon after it happens. As far as I know, she has stuck to that.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:53 am

LongTermHubby wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:26 am
toreaddave wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:57 am
LongTermHubby wrote:
We have an agreement that she will tell me beforehand or if that is not possible soon after it happens. As far as I know, she has stuck to that.
Nice, that sounds reasonable.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 am

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 pm
Why would a woman who had been permitted by her man to sleep with other men still go behind his back? Is it because it adds another element of naughtiness? What are your thoughts?
My wife has had a boyfriend for the last 35 years. It started when I eventually realised she was having an affair with a work colleague. When I first found out I was a bit annoyed, not because she was having sex with someone else, but because of the cheating aspect of it. But I couldn't complain, because I'd already been doing my share of cheating with other women. We were both young and hadn't had many other partners, so were seeking extra experience. Well, that was our excuse!
Since then she has continued to fuck with the same guy, and it gradually developed into a cuck situation.
Sometimes he comes to ours, sometimes she and I, or just she, goes to his. But in all this time it has been pre-arranged, pre agreed, even if it was last minute.

Two weeks ago I started helping an acquaintance on a building repair project. It was paid work, so he wanted me there every day, for the whole day. No problem.
But it was much more tiring than I'm used to, and I was getting home too tired for sex. So for two weeks I went without.
But my wife didn't.
Unbeknownst to me, she started going to her boyfriends during the day for a good sex session. Without telling me. Cheating.
I found out on the last day of the two weeks work, when I finished early. That day her boyfriend had come to our place for their sex session, and I'd caught them at it.
I was really pleased that she'd 'cheated' on me.
Firstly, I found it to be hot, reminding me of those exciting days all those years ago, when I found out about her original affair.
Secondly, I was pleased that she felt secure enough in herself, and in our relationship to actually do it. To go get what she wanted.
And, in the second week of me working, a male friend of her boyfriend had turned up at his place, and that day, and another day, my wife had sex with both of them.
I was very proud of her.

In discussion since, she has confessed to how sexy it made her feel, to be 'cheating' on me. Even though she knew I wouldn't complain when I found out.

A case of "forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest".

Even when it's not forbidden.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 am
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 pm
Why would a woman who had been permitted by her man to sleep with other men still go behind his back? Is it because it adds another element of naughtiness? What are your thoughts?
My wife has had a boyfriend for the last 35 years. It started when I eventually realised she was having an affair with a work colleague. When I first found out I was a bit annoyed, not because she was having sex with someone else, but because of the cheating aspect of it. But I couldn't complain, because I'd already been doing my share of cheating with other women. We were both young and hadn't had many other partners, so were seeking extra experience. Well, that was our excuse!
Since then she has continued to fuck with the same guy, and it gradually developed into a cuck situation.
Sometimes he comes to ours, sometimes she and I, or just she, goes to his. But in all this time it has been pre-arranged, pre agreed, even if it was last minute.

Two weeks ago I started helping an acquaintance on a building repair project. It was paid work, so he wanted me there every day, for the whole day. No problem.
But it was much more tiring than I'm used to, and I was getting home too tired for sex. So for two weeks I went without.
But my wife didn't.
Unbeknownst to me, she started going to her boyfriends during the day for a good sex session. Without telling me. Cheating.
I found out on the last day of the two weeks work, when I finished early. That day her boyfriend had come to our place for their sex session, and I'd caught them at it.
I was really pleased that she'd 'cheated' on me.
Firstly, I found it to be hot, reminding me of those exciting days all those years ago, when I found out about her original affair.
Secondly, I was pleased that she felt secure enough in herself, and in our relationship to actually do it. To go get what she wanted.
And, in the second week of me working, a male friend of her boyfriend had turned up at his place, and that day, and another day, my wife had sex with both of them.
I was very proud of her.

In discussion since, she has confessed to how sexy it made her feel, to be 'cheating' on me. Even though she knew I wouldn't complain when I found out.

A case of "forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest".

Even when it's not forbidden.
Thanks a lot sharing! "Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest even when it's not forbidden" is the perfect explanation. Some hotwives prefer their husbands be present during the action while others prefer having one-on-one time with their bull. I wonder what percentage of hotwives prefer the thrill of secrecy rather than honest cuckolding.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:27 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 am
Thanks a lot sharing! "Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest even when it's not forbidden" is the perfect explanation. Some hotwives prefer their husbands be present during the action while others prefer having one-on-one time with their bull. I wonder what percentage of hotwives prefer the thrill of secrecy rather than honest cuckolding.

I can see the thrill of cheating, but it is way surpassed by the thrill of telling my husband what I've been doing. Cheating isn't naughty, telling is :D!!

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:27 pm
toreaddave wrote:

I can see the thrill of cheating, but it is way surpassed by the thrill of telling my husband what I've been doing. Cheating isn't naughty, telling is :D!!
Oooh a perspective from a real hotwife! Thanks for sharing. I suppose it depends greatly on the individual whether they find cheating or telling more naughty. Could you please give more detail on what parts of telling your husband you find so hot? Is it his reaction?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:49 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

Oooh a perspective from a real hotwife! Thanks for sharing. I suppose it depends greatly on the individual whether they find cheating or telling more naughty. Could you please give more detail on what parts of telling your husband you find so hot? Is it his reaction?

People can erotize cheating, but it is considered harmful to the mass of people. Normally it's detestable, not naughty. Naughty is something I'm proud of, cheating is not something I would brag about.

Because I love being naughty and seen as naughty, I get off on telling him, reliving what I did with my lover, watching his mind and body react, and my reacting to his reaction. It's a complete circle, or like a snowball headed down hill, feeding on itself

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:15 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:49 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

People can erotize cheating, but it is considered harmful to the mass of people. Normally it's detestable, not naughty. Naughty is something I'm proud of, cheating is not something I would brag about.

Because I love being naughty and seen as naughty, I get off on telling him, reliving what I did with my lover, watching his mind and body react, and my reacting to his reaction. It's a complete circle, or like a snowball headed down hill, feeding on itself
Beautifully said

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Very true. In my post above, I mentioned my wife 'cheating' on me for two weeks. But she couldn't wait to find the right opportunity to tell me what she'd been up to. The 'cheating sex' she had was no doubt great. But now she was able, like you, to get a second 'hit' from it, by telling me what a naughty girl she'd been, and how much she'd been enjoying herself. And, like you, she loves seeing the reaction it has on me. Helped by her boyfriend being there, and him adding to the details. We spent the whole evening with them answering my questions of what had gone on.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:41 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:49 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

On a related note, do you prefer to play alone and then tell your husband the details later or have him there during the action?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:42 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:06 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Very true. In my post above, I mentioned my wife 'cheating' on me for two weeks. But she couldn't wait to find the right opportunity to tell me what she'd been up to. The 'cheating sex' she had was no doubt great. But now she was able, like you, to get a second 'hit' from it, by telling me what a naughty girl she'd been, and how much she'd been enjoying herself. And, like you, she loves seeing the reaction it has on me. Helped by her boyfriend being there, and him adding to the details. We spent the whole evening with them answering my questions of what had gone on.
Does your wife prefer to play alone and then tell you the details later or have you there during the action?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:42 pm
Does your wife prefer to play alone and then tell you the details later or have you there during the action?
We do all combinations: sometimes she goes to him and I stay at home. She likes to have occasions where it's just straight sex with him.
Sometimes the three of us get together. When it's three of us, then sometimes they go up to the bedroom and have sex, and I join in for some cuckold type stuff later. Or I participate from the beginning, maybe just watching, maybe doing something more cucky, like being tied up, cock caged, or whatever. We try not to stick to a routine. Inevitably some things are 'flavour of the month', but gradually that 'thing' fades, and something else comes back into favour. I like to have a range of kinks that we can indulge in. My wife and boyfriend would probably choose conventional sex as their preference. But my desires need to be accommodated as well. It's give and take. We all need to get something from the arrangement.

If she has a session without me, then she will fill me in on the details afterwards. Which I'm eager to hear.
She also enjoys me being there. She enjoys cucking me. But she mainly enjoys seeing my reaction.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:42 pm
We do all combinations: sometimes she goes to him and I stay at home. She likes to have occasions where it's just straight sex with him.
Sometimes the three of us get together. When it's three of us, then sometimes they go up to the bedroom and have sex, and I join in for some cuckold type stuff later. Or I participate from the beginning, maybe just watching, maybe doing something more cucky, like being tied up, cock caged, or whatever. We try not to stick to a routine. Inevitably some things are 'flavour of the month', but gradually that 'thing' fades, and something else comes back into favour. I like to have a range of kinks that we can indulge in. My wife and boyfriend would probably choose conventional sex as their preference. But my desires need to be accommodated as well. It's give and take. We all need to get something from the arrangement.

If she has a session without me, then she will fill me in on the details afterwards. Which I'm eager to hear.
She also enjoys me being there. She enjoys cucking me. But she mainly enjoys seeing my reaction.
Variety is the spice of life :)