How many wifes does a bull get?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bartleby
Pervert

How many wifes does a bull get?

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 pm

My fantasy is imagining this successful bull who is constantly on the relevant apps to find new couples and fucking multiple hotwives silly with his incredible skills. But how does that compare to reality? There would be many men vying for the position of the bull, the bull may not have it in him, both emotionally and time wise to cater to multiple hotwives. Please share your experiences, I would love to know how many wives your bulls have fucked.

PlzFuckMyHotwife
Pervert

Re: How many wifes does a bull get?

Unread post by PlzFuckMyHotwife » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:50 am

As a "bull" I have 1 regular hotwife that I engage with on a regular basis, roughly twice a month these days. Between work (which is pretty intense), business travel, personal travel, and a desire to spend most of my free time with the love of my life, my hot cutie with a booty (my wife ;)), my plate is pretty full.

My "regular" has been gently suggesting playing more often, for some time now, but... I just can't commit the time and I kind of feel bad about it. Physically, I'd have no issues performing twice a week for her in addition to satisfying my hot cutie with a booty (which is one of my commitments to my wife... that I would always be available to satisfy her, even after a session with someone else), but the lack of time is killing me. My sessions with my regular are typically around 3 hours of almost non-stop penetration, so... even once every other week is quite the time commitment (3 hours of play time + travel time, etc. makes for a solid 5 hour commitment every time we play).

So... I have the stamina, the opportunity, and the desire to play more, I just don't have the time.

That being said... being a guy... I wouldn't mind one more "regular" for variety. :lol:

Yeah... time would be an even bigger issue, but I'd love to find one more regular to play with maybe once every 5 - 6 weeks...
Her hot pics: Enjoy HERE

2022 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣0️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 1️⃣7️⃣
2023 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣5️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 0️⃣0️⃣

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:27 am

My wife’s bull has at least six in our neighborhood. They’re all grannies whose hubbies became soft and non-performing with age, including me. We all accept our status as cucks and are happy that our wives are getting the hard cock they crave and deserve.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed May 01, 2024 3:09 pm

PlzFuckMyHotwife wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:50 am
As a "bull" I have 1 regular hotwife that I engage with on a regular basis, roughly twice a month these days. Between work (which is pretty intense), business travel, personal travel, and a desire to spend most of my free time with the love of my life, my hot cutie with a booty (my wife ;)), my plate is pretty full.

My "regular" has been gently suggesting playing more often, for some time now, but... I just can't commit the time and I kind of feel bad about it. Physically, I'd have no issues performing twice a week for her in addition to satisfying my hot cutie with a booty (which is one of my commitments to my wife... that I would always be available to satisfy her, even after a session with someone else), but the lack of time is killing me. My sessions with my regular are typically around 3 hours of almost non-stop penetration, so... even once every other week is quite the time commitment (3 hours of play time + travel time, etc. makes for a solid 5 hour commitment every time we play).

So... I have the stamina, the opportunity, and the desire to play more, I just don't have the time.

That being said... being a guy... I wouldn't mind one more "regular" for variety. :lol:

Yeah... time would be an even bigger issue, but I'd love to find one more regular to play with maybe once every 5 - 6 weeks...
thank you for the response. Of course, time is a big factor. Most people just don't have time to meet up with that many others. It is the same with polyamory. My wife wants to have a serious relationship with more than just one man, but the problem is that there are only 24 hours in a day.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed May 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Teensy1 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:27 am
My wife’s bull has at least six in our neighborhood. They’re all grannies whose hubbies became soft and non-performing with age, including me. We all accept our status as cucks and are happy that our wives are getting the hard cock they crave and deserve.
wow, I would not have thought that so many hotwives even exist. How do you know about them and how did he get to know them all? Amazing that so many people are open to this concept. That bulls stamina must be amazing.

amansreach
Virgin

Unread post by amansreach » Wed May 01, 2024 9:56 pm

Responding as an experienced gentleman Bull, with 12+ years in 'the lifestyle' - I've had both longterm exclusive relationships, and other times when I was seeing multiple lovers.

During those 'multiple' times, I was usually enjoying each extra-marital partner at least weekly, but never had more than three relationships going at once. Very occassionally, if our schedules allowed, I would see the same lover lover twice a week, but that was definitely the exception - life is just busy too devote that much time to sex, much as I wanted to!

I do recall one weekend where I met one of my GFs, an absolutely stunning blonde, for a mid-day Thursday tryst, then another ladyfriend, an equally stunning dark African American beauty, on Friday afteroon.

Saturday an out-of-town lover was scheduled to fly in for our weekend getaway together, but her plans changed at the last minute. So Saturday became my wife's day, all day. Fond memories of that weekend!

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm

amansreach wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:56 pm
Responding as an experienced gentleman Bull, with 12+ years in 'the lifestyle' - I've had both longterm exclusive relationships, and other times when I was seeing multiple lovers.

During those 'multiple' times, I was usually enjoying each extra-marital partner at least weekly, but never had more than three relationships going at once. Very occassionally, if our schedules allowed, I would see the same lover lover twice a week, but that was definitely the exception - life is just busy too devote that much time to sex, much as I wanted to!

I do recall one weekend where I met one of my GFs, an absolutely stunning blonde, for a mid-day Thursday tryst, then another ladyfriend, an equally stunning dark African American beauty, on Friday afteroon.

Saturday an out-of-town lover was scheduled to fly in for our weekend getaway together, but her plans changed at the last minute. So Saturday became my wife's day, all day. Fond memories of that weekend!
That is just great. I admire you for this. Was your wife onboard with your acrivities or were you somehow able to hide this massive infidelity?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu May 02, 2024 5:01 pm

Nothing is hotter that TWO hotwives sharing ONE bull... where the bull also has his monogamous wife/GF who adores him, and knows that he fucks other women... a cuckquean for him. Bull never shares a bed with any other man, whether a cuck or another bull; but several women can share the bed. Handsome rich, witty, charming.. big dicked... smooth alpha bull.

When the two hotwives, are friends, and sit and gossip about their sexual trysts with the bull,.. while their cuck hubbies sit and listen with rock hard penises.; the women themselves are amused and attracted by the bull's womanizing... and even playfully envious of his other girls; like a Tag team against other women.

Super hot, is when your hotwife, is a wingwoman for her bull; helping him pickup women at bars, for FMF threesomes, whilst the cuck hubby is home... or might even sit quietly in the bar, whilst the women (especially his wife) fawn over the bull
Bartleby wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 pm
My fantasy is imagining this successful bull who is constantly on the relevant apps to find new couples and fucking multiple hotwives silly with his incredible skills. But how does that compare to reality? There would be many men vying for the position of the bull, the bull may not have it in him, both emotionally and time wise to cater to multiple hotwives. Please share your experiences, I would love to know how many wives your bulls have fucked.

commodoredawe
Prepubescent

Unread post by commodoredawe » Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 pm

I would say it all depends on how much time you have. Can you dedicate all your time and your entire life just to being a bull.
With me I am a professional, have a full time job and I am married and have a family. And with all relationships to make it work you have to invest some time. So I am successful in my job, love my wife and my kids and do everything to keep them happy.

In my me time I am also a mature bull to 2 couples who live in the same time where I live.

I am almost 60 now and I got to know the first couple about 20 years ago and have been a regular lover to the wife. I meet her about once a week, my wife also knows them and she knows that this is happening and has no problem with it as she also has a work colleague with whom she meets up once or twice a week depending on time and circumstances.

And the other couple I only go to know recently, they are in their early 20ies and they wanted to try a cuckold scenario with an older guy. We met, it was very nice and we are now in the phase where I am sometimes with both of them and sometimes only with the wife while her husband is either at work or away on business. So far it's going very well but I am not sure how long it will last.

And I would not have time for any more. Between sex with my long term friends and my wife, and we have sex as often as we can or want, but at least several times a week, especially after she has been with her work colleague as we both enjoy having sex while her pussy is still full of cum, and she always wants to tell me about it and enjoys the feeling of me being inside her cum coated pussy and I can't think of anything better.

As I said I would simply not have any time for more and I also like to enjoy sex and not feel any pressure. I am lucky that at my age I can still get and stay hard easily and I still enjoy having sex twice a day when I can.

I am also lucky have an understanding wife who is also a bit kinky, as when I come home from meeting either my long term friends or the young lady of the young couple she always wants to smell and lick the juices of my dick and always comments on it .... how lovely the taste of the young lady is. My wife also enjoys a sapphic inclination and she has and still is intimate with some of her best female friends, and she goes to an all female sauna group once a month at one of her best friends houses, where all the ladies invited enjoy being naked, enjoy the champagne and the back rub and more fun filled activities between them. They especially love introducing young females of legal age into the joys of erotic sensual sex between ladies and she loves licking and the taste of a young pussy, but in saying so also enjoys meeting up with her best female friend who is 10 years older than her and they have great licking and sucking session and go on little mini and city breaks together.

I enjoy the varied bareback sex with my ladies, I am not dominant at all, just love the sex and when they have reached several climaxes I love to shoot my full potent load into their pussies, and I don't know if they use any contraception or not, so I just accept the possibility and enjoy the idea that I am potentially making babies in the very moment while they are loudly moaning, arms around my neck and tightly clinging on to me in expectance of the moment where they receive their due and well earned fertile reward.

I suppose black bulls in one of the well know holiday resorts that make a living from being a bull or a holiday boyfriend for the discerning female tourist, they probably quite rack up the numbers, but the normal in the country bull who meets other couples will first be lucky to find long term ones like I did, and because of time constraints for various reason I doubt it that they would be able to be bull to more than two maybe three couples.s

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat May 04, 2024 11:16 am

How many wives does a bull get? As many as he can handle. I’ve talked about it before. Me and my wife met a swinger couple that’s much older than us. That old guy has fucked at least 10 of my wife’s friend. Some of them on a regular basis. The best part is his wife loves watching him fuck young ladies like my wife. she actively seek out ladies for her husband. We got out of the swingers lifestyle a long time ago. My HW will only date single men. But the old guy is an exception to the rule.

DukeHomie
Prepubescent

Unread post by DukeHomie » Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 am

commodoredawe wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 pm
I would say it all depends on how much time you have. Can you dedicate all your time and your entire life just to being a bull.
With me I am a professional, have a full time job and I am married and have a family. And with all relationships to make it work you have to invest some time. So I am successful in my job, love my wife and my kids and do everything to keep them happy.

In my me time I am also a mature bull to 2 couples who live in the same time where I live.

I am almost 60 now and I got to know the first couple about 20 years ago and have been a regular lover to the wife. I meet her about once a week, my wife also knows them and she knows that this is happening and has no problem with it as she also has a work colleague with whom she meets up once or twice a week depending on time and circumstances.

And the other couple I only go to know recently, they are in their early 20ies and they wanted to try a cuckold scenario with an older guy. We met, it was very nice and we are now in the phase where I am sometimes with both of them and sometimes only with the wife while her husband is either at work or away on business. So far it's going very well but I am not sure how long it will last.

And I would not have time for any more. Between sex with my long term friends and my wife, and we have sex as often as we can or want, but at least several times a week, especially after she has been with her work colleague as we both enjoy having sex while her pussy is still full of cum, and she always wants to tell me about it and enjoys the feeling of me being inside her cum coated pussy and I can't think of anything better.

As I said I would simply not have any time for more and I also like to enjoy sex and not feel any pressure. I am lucky that at my age I can still get and stay hard easily and I still enjoy having sex twice a day when I can.

I am also lucky have an understanding wife who is also a bit kinky, as when I come home from meeting either my long term friends or the young lady of the young couple she always wants to smell and lick the juices of my dick and always comments on it .... how lovely the taste of the young lady is. My wife also enjoys a sapphic inclination and she has and still is intimate with some of her best female friends, and she goes to an all female sauna group once a month at one of her best friends houses, where all the ladies invited enjoy being naked, enjoy the champagne and the back rub and more fun filled activities between them. They especially love introducing young females of legal age into the joys of erotic sensual sex between ladies and she loves licking and the taste of a young pussy, but in saying so also enjoys meeting up with her best female friend who is 10 years older than her and they have great licking and sucking session and go on little mini and city breaks together.

I enjoy the varied bareback sex with my ladies, I am not dominant at all, just love the sex and when they have reached several climaxes I love to shoot my full potent load into their pussies, and I don't know if they use any contraception or not, so I just accept the possibility and enjoy the idea that I am potentially making babies in the very moment while they are loudly moaning, arms around my neck and tightly clinging on to me in expectance of the moment where they receive their due and well earned fertile reward.

I suppose black bulls in one of the well know holiday resorts that make a living from being a bull or a holiday boyfriend for the discerning female tourist, they probably quite rack up the numbers, but the normal in the country bull who meets other couples will first be lucky to find long term ones like I did, and because of time constraints for various reason I doubt it that they would be able to be bull to more than two maybe three couples.s
Hi, I find it very impressive and interesting you being an older bull, 60, and having a younger couple in their twenties. The thoughts of that is very hot. Also like that your wife is so much hot for and have the kink to clean and suck off the juices from the young lady, love it. If you dont mind I would really like to hear and find out more about this. You be very welcome to dm me about this. Ty for good input about being an older bull.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Mon May 06, 2024 2:44 am

Much can and should be said for the development of long-term relationships. Juggling career and family with the enjoyment of playtime with others is SO much easier when the trust and familiarity are well-developed. Along with that is the possibility (or perhaps probability?) that one might cross paths with other worthy playful ones who may also become friends and playmates.

There have been a few times where "my cup runneth over" so to speak and I have enjoyed more than one hot wife. With the exception of a unique occasion punctuated by two lovely ladies in a bubble bath together the realities of time and schedules, discretion and real life obligations made it such that the couples or ladies knew there were others but never had chance or inclination to interact.

Much more rewarding to enjoy good friends - a lovely bird in bed may be more worthy of attention than seeking two. However, in the interest of allowing good connections to develop I enjoy striking up correspondence with those who share similar interest without assuming that it necessarily leads to more. Sometimes it does.

Prof Wood
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long