Jealousy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuriousComet
Prepubescent

Jealousy

Unread post by CuriousComet » Thu May 02, 2024 9:58 am

We have been in this lifestyle for a few few months and wife is doing a lot of sexual stuff with her lover which she never did with me, like she has been rimming him, has let him do anal, sucks his toes & all. I don't know what i'm feeling.

us2furu2
Experienced

Re: Jealousy

Unread post by us2furu2 » Fri May 03, 2024 4:54 am

Hi… Your Good…. All Your Feelings Are Real..Sometimes it’s hard to except but your wife I’m shure is experiencing NRE..(New Relationship Energy) She is enjoying free and open uncommitted sex with her New Lover, she does not need to think about life responsibilities with him She can just be free to satisfy and be satisfied..and hopefully she will be interested in hot sex at home as well…It will calm down for her, but not necessarily over night,it will take time.Its like having a “new toy” exciting at first but in time just another toy..
The love you two share together is different as you are her husband who she loves and respects . She has her vision of being a wife to be nurturing and tender as you to grow your family as well as grow with each other. I’ll be the first to admit it’s hard at first not to not to feel angry or heartbroken , but trust me the NRE will calm down in time maybe a few weeks maybe a few months, but it will calm down..Try to relax try not to over analyze what’s going on ..Just talk to her, be there for her, continue to show her how much you love her!! Be happy when she is happy and Comfort her when she feels sad.You found your way to this site so I’m assuming this is something you thought about and like many of us fantasized about… Now you’re getting the opportunity to live this lifestyle..Enjoy It and feel free to ask questions on here if not shure about things …there a lot of us that have already gone through what your experiencing, that would be glad to help you.
Enjoy Your Life
Cheers
AndyC of Us2furU2

CuriousComet
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousComet » Fri May 03, 2024 8:14 am

I do love my wife very much a envision a very beautiful life journey with her, as you said i will try my best to "be there for her". So Glad that you helped in pacifying me. Your kind words have helped me a lot, thanks.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 pm

Is it jealousy or envy. Over the many years of sharing my wife I don't believe I have been jealous of any of the men. To us they are toys for my wife to play with and I to watch. There has been some times that I wish she would do something to me that I am watching her do to some guy. In the end I get my pleasure, she gets hers.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm

Zelophilia is a condition in which a person becomes sexually aroused by feelings of jealously. Yes, it's a real thing, and I have had my fair share of it. There is a fine line between jealousy and envy, but they ARE distinct. If Lauren goes on a cruise with a boyfriend, then I am envious of her boyfriend (that he gets spend time with her), and jealous that she gets to have such a great adventure.

Regardless, I wind up with a sock over my dick and busy hands. :D
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 am

As a teenager I was very jealous and was a complete jerk. I was head over heels in love with a girl that would eventually become my wife. I hated it when she went to the mall shopping with her girlfriends and would freak out if she 10 minutes late getting home so I could call. She was a pretty good girl and would only make out and let me play with her titties. She would always turn the lights down and this was my signal she was ready to let me play.

She broke up with me at the end of my senior year of high school and it damn near killed me, i was sick to my stomach. Shortly after she started dating a buddy of mine that I knew was pretty aggressive and a horn dog. One Friday night i rode by her house and his car was in the driveway. I could tell the lights were dim in the living room so it hit me she most likely had her bra pulled up so he could feel and suck on her titties. I almost wrecked my car but I got an erection from just thinking about it, it was such a turn on that I got a spot on my pants from precum.

This was first experience of being both jealous and turned on at the same time. She dated around for a few years before we got back together and were married for a few years.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu May 09, 2024 2:48 pm

CuriousComet I just want to second what us2furu2 said. He said it perfectly and is right. I just want you to know that many of us have been through this and it will be okay when the NRE wears off. My wife did those thing. I was more scared than jealous. It’s been 11 years and we’re better than ever and she still plays. Hang in and do what u2furu2 says, it will be okay. :up:
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie