Self-Inflicted Humiliation!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
1Pumpndump
Trainable

Self-Inflicted Humiliation!

Post by 1Pumpndump » Tue May 07, 2024 2:43 pm

I'll keep this as short as possible....good luck!
My wife has an Alpha Male Lover, she sees him once a month, almost always without me. My Hotwife keeps me in total denial(even french kissing)and saves it all up for him...once a month mega-sex sessions! Lucky for me she does Video the encounters, for my jerk off material! About twice a year I'm physically present, mostly justified by the fact that I can now be a videographer, and make much better camera work, compared to the static tripod method when they are alone. In the past, I have worn panties, and he has made fun of me and laughed at me openly, and that was it. They have been fucking monthly for the last 8 years, Until last month, things were pretty routine.
Then plans were made where we would get a hotel in L.A.(where he lives), and I would therefore be present. My wife knew this was a huge deal for me, since I'm so turned on by her sexuality, and the two of them as Lovers.
So about 3 days before we are supposed to get together, he texts Me...he says "you have a choice, wear normal underwear, and be treated normally(which means sit down, shut up and watch) or wear panties....but...if you do choose to be a Panty Boy(his nickname for me), I will put you over my knee and spank you HARD, in front of your wife....again, your choice!"
I responded "Thank you Sir!"
That was it, no more texts back and forth, and I could tell Kim knew nothing about it.
The big day arrives, we meet in the hotel room, they cuddle and kiss on the loveseat, I stand back and video. Suddenly, Fred says "Alright, let's find out what it's going to be!" Kim looks confused, I simply start taking off my clothes, silently. I take my pants down, and I'm wearing normal Briefs, NOT panties! Fred is genuinely surprised! I can tell he's also a little disappointed, he clearly was looking forward to humiliating me! Instead, he was gracious, and said "Well, I guess you can just be a good quiet Videographer!".
I then slowly peeled my briefs down, and guess what? I was wearing Panties! Fred laughed out loud and said "I knew it!" "I knew what you needed, you needed a good spanking in front of your wife! How pathetic!"
I then kneeled over his lap as he sat on the edge of the bed. Fred then told me to take off my panties. I lifted my ass up a little, so my dick could extend downward, between my legs, and slowly, like a Girl, pulled my panties down, making sure to push my dick and balls, downward, so as to be exposed between my legs! Kim was laughing hysterically, she couldn't believe how things were progressing so quickly! Fred then lit into me with about a dozen, ferociously violent, manly swats on my ass! I was in real pain! This wasn't like the spankings my wife would give me, this was something to try to get away from! Fred anticipated that, and had pushed my head down with his right arm, while laying into me with his left! I was literally crying, not sobbing, but tears were running down my face, and I was so embarassed, I couldn't look directly at either of them! Fred then told me to kneel on the carpet in front of the bed, while he turned his attention to Kim.
Of course they were quickly distracted by each other, that I recoverd on the floor, and quickly re-engaged as videographer, while he proceeded to fuck my wife and give her an incredible sexual experience, something I had never come even close to!
After they had finally finished, they held each other close on the bed, while I sat alone on the loveseat. Kim told me to show Fred how pathetic I am, and jerk off in front of him! Fred laughed uneasily, a little surprised(like me). I didn't hesitate much before I started earnestly jerking off in front of the couple, as they snickered and cuddled in afterglow. I probably lasted a minute before blasting onto my stomach, while they laughed at how pathetic I was!
The video was amazing by the way!

usuallylost
Virgin

Re: Self-Inflicted Humiliation!

Post by usuallylost » Tue May 07, 2024 3:59 pm

What an exciting turn of events for you. Are you expecting the same treatment this next month? It might be interesting to see where this might lead to in the future. Thank you for sharing.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Re: Self-Inflicted Humiliation!

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 am

No, I only am lucky enough to be in person usuallly just s couple of times a year!