Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 am

Im in agreement with Californian, except

"_Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access: Rarely happens "
We are working towards permanent chastity for me with no orgasms for me except special occasions (B-day, anniversary)

"_Being told to perform oral sex on the lover: Never going to happen."
I would say the same but the reality is if Goddess ordered me to do it, I would gladly because this situation would mean I'm present with her & her lover.

'_Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback: That's me, I dont get to cum inside her "
Allowed only a few orgasms but if I am allowed any inside her, I will suggest to Goddess that they be condom only.
Caged because she says so.

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 am

Over the last six-seven months...my wife has intensified the following three:

- Further limiting the amount of pussy I get...I'm down to about once a week at this point.
- I must now wear condoms when she does allow us to have sex....I can only fuck her without one on for special occasions and anniversaries.
- I'm eating a lot more pussy than I did earlier in our marriage...as she says this is/will become increasingly more how she wants me to serve her (sexually) getting what she needs elsewhere when it comes (literally) to the more physical aspects of lovemaking.

arivaca6
Virgin

Unread post by arivaca6 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm

I don't think of it as humiliation.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

arivaca6 wrote:I don't think of it as humiliation.

Many of the discrimination here sound more like discipline that humiliation. But I suppose that like all good sexual interactions, the difference is ultimately in the head.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Cuck Davie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuck Davie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm

#1, licking my girl friend's cream pie and try to guess who's it is
#2 Let her bull take my ass
#3 Cross dress for her bull.

hub of Hotwife
Virgin

Unread post by hub of Hotwife » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm

i'd say so far my favorites have been

1-shaving her ass and lower pussy before a date with her BF so that she is totally smooth and ready for fucking in both holes

2-her coming home from a party and having me eat her pussy and then fuck her....and her not telling me until the next morning that her boyfriend showed up late and she fucked him in our family SUV. i was instructed to clean out the car that day

3-after begging for pictures from her and her BF, she came home late with tons of pics and she grinned when i was surprised at her taking him bareback in the pictures...saying she "knew it would make for better pictures"

4-Just recently i asked to eat her pussy and she said "i don't think so...not until someone else (her BF coming in may) has fucked it first."

u can be a cuckold and still enjoy what you enjoy....i agree it's all about her pleasure but at least in our case she isn't going to enjoy something that makes me miserable....so it's at least partially a symbiotic pleasure relationship...or it can be....

KurtCulver
Virgin

Unread post by KurtCulver » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:16 am

hub of Hotwife wrote:i'd say so far my favorites have been

4-Just recently i asked to eat her pussy and she said "i don't think so...not until someone else (her BF coming in may) has fucked it first."
Nice!

I like the sexy attitude and unique withholding going on there!
I'm a hot, young-looking BBC in Atlanta. Looking for Hotwives - especially when there is a sub hubby closeby.

Visiting ATL? Let me take wifey out for lunch, coffee or dancing at night, where I can have her all to myself, but she can feel safe. NSA

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

wow, over 3 years old.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:43 am

Well, since unclecuck brought this back to the top and I just found it I would like to respond and see if we can get this thread going again, maybe get some of the newer members involved.

I voted for the first three.
#1 My wife hasn't totally cut me off although I would love it if she decided that was what she wanted. She has cut me off from cumming inside her ever again, she says I'm no longer allowed to 'dirty' her pussy but her lovers cum inside her all the time. About once every month or so she will let me fuck her until I'm about to cum (which is usually only a couple of minutes and a few strokes) and then I have to pull out and usually she doesn't allow me to cum at all after pulling out.
#2 For a while she wouldn't do humiliation, she said she didn't want to hurt my feelings. Once I convinced her it was a turn on for me she started doing it, calling my dick a 'little boy penis' and that was when she stopped letting me cum inside her and not hardly even letting me fuck her. She said that little boys don't get pussy, they just get to play with themselves. She has progressed to the point that she tells me this while her bull is fucking her and how good his cock feels inside her and how he hits places I never did. She also refers to my dick only as a dick or penis, she says only real men have cocks and mine is too small to be considered a cock.
#3 My wife has always been turned on at the thought of me sucking another man's cock. She stopped cuckolding me when we were raising kids but our femdom relationship kept evolving. When she started cuckolding me again the second guy she fucked (the first one I ever got to watch!) she ordered me to suck his cock before he fucked her. Over time it evolved to prepping her bulls and then on to cleaning both of them afterwards and just recently she had her bull fuck me.

She has also done other things that others have brought up. We went to a strip club once and went to the VIP lounge with a stripper where she made me pull down my pants and show the stripper my caged penis and then she made out with the stripper while I sat and watched with my pants down around my ankles. She keeps a picture of my locked penis on her phone (the same one in my avatar) to show her friends when they want to know what the key around her neck is for. She loves telling her friends about how she's in charge and how I obey her. We have a bar in our home and her friends and coworkers come over every now and then for drinks. A few weeks ago her boss (a women) who is also her best friend came over and they had me serving them wine while they discussed work issues and eventually moved on to sex. My wife orchestrates this and has a reputation with her coworkers as always talking about sex. She told her boss about how she had me take her to a local swingers club where she got fucked several times while all I did was watch and masturbate in the corner. This was very humiliating as I've known this woman since she was a little girl, my first wife used to babysit her and her sister when they were around 10 years old. By this time they were both fairly intoxicated and my wife continued on, telling her about how her FB's fuck her better than I can. She also invited her to come with us to the swingers club sometime and her boss said she would definitely consider it. My wife later told me that ultimately she would like to have a girls night at our house where I would serve her and her friends wearing nothing but my leather wrist and ankle cuffs. We have attended a few BDSM parties and she keeps me totally naked except for the cuffs and once wearing my chastity cage for the entire party.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Also, being forced to wear panties and clean her up afterwards.

yeldarb
Prepubescent

Unread post by yeldarb » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:20 am

My KH is gradually getting into forcing me to wear panties - I am wearing some snow, some she selected for to wear to work me this morning ...

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:01 pm

First, I am not sure but isn't just the fact thar another man is fucking one's wife a form of humiliation. I mean if a cuckold is one whose wife is fucking around with his knowledge and he is accepting of it, as opposed to a man pimping his wife out against her will or mutually fucking around?

That having been said. My wife has done the following which made me feel humiliation in a way that I wouldn't mind experiencing it again.
1. Telling her friends that she could fuck around at a convention.
2. Telling her friends that I was too small to satisfy her.
3. Holding my dick in one hand and the cock of the man who was about to fuck her in her other hand.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:05 am

Johor wrote: 3 Dating a really old sugardaddy. Somebody in his late 80's or older. Because it wouldn't be for the hard pounding sex, but how he makes her feel otherwise.
I agree on this one to be in the top of cuckold humiliations. My wife is currently dating a sugardaddy (not that old), and it feels different for me, because it is not for the good sex, it i not even for the money, it is about how he treats her. And even though the sex with him can't be great, she just told me that she still prefers sex with this older man than with me (although fortunately, she still likes to make LOVE with me, but that ain't SEX).
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:46 pm

This thread is just... scary

Wifeforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifeforfun » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:45 am

Humiliation is fun for us. Size comparison I have always loved. Wearing a condom for the last few years is great. While our bulls have gotten my wife pregnant now twice. Also my wife talking crap to me is very enjoyable.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:14 am

Even though I’m not a cuckold (never give up hope) yet, I can’t resist weighing in on this one. All this starts in the mind of the curious to begin this fantasy so, I have my own nasty ideas of what I think would be humiliating. From what I’ve read here, fantasy leads to reality and on to fear by way of humiliation. It wouldn’t be humiliation if you didn’t fear it at some level right?

And despite not being a cuckold, I have read this forum long enough to recognize the extreme from the sustainable and reasonably realistic. All the “mean” wife stories fall apart to me. I can’t imagine a wife being able to maintain the deference to her “soul-mate” and her love of her life 24/7. Isn’t marriage eventually about how to make each other happy and feel good about doing it for the most important person in the world?

So, if all I ever see is a 180 degree turn and meanness, well that sounds more like retribution for disappointment. Like fantasy leading to reality, disappointment leads to resentment and from what I’ve read here much worse. So, since I’m in the fantasy stage, I see my wife as the kind compassionate kind that knows just how far to push and how to keep my interest. When things get tough she always offers solutions to my situation. In my fantasy world my trust would be greater than my fear.

Here are the realistic humiliations I think I could endure:
1. Upon a confirmation of a date to wear a chastity device until she returns from her date.
2. To be persistently told in both subtle and overt ways how wrong she was about not wanting to be a hotwife and how right I was all along. How it’s just sex and that she finally understands that now and thanks for letting her experience it.
3. (Here’s the kind, compassionate Wife part) That my wife would be as interested in my sex life as I am hers’. Because I made her so happy she would want to do the same! That she would find ways to get information about the things she could do to systemically push my boundaries. Constantly surprising me of the things she thought I could do and secretly wanted to do any way because she KNEW already. It may not sound that humiliating but, to be persistently asked sexual things from your wife knowing that she would use it against me would keep me constantly aware. Especially when she never showed much interest before until she got to experience her thrill. Like I would have focused my energy on helping her to her experience she would return the favor! It would be the ultimate humiliation to know anything you say can and will be used against you! Knowing you'll be getting satisfaction, just not always the way you want but what you wanted if you get my drift.

Hell, it’s a fantasy so might as well dream big!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Her having me show her girlfriends my flaccid penis (didn't stay flaccid long, but still smaller than average ;) )

whatdown33
Virgin

Unread post by whatdown33 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:43 pm

1. Having a huge glob of cum fall into my mouth as she squatted over my face.
2. Letting a guy cum in her pregnant pussy, so a real man could "feed our baby".
3. Fucking a guy at her parent's house in a creaky bed, while everyone was downstairs listening.
4. Find out she was pregnant during a time she fucked two other guys bareback. The risk of it not being my baby was an unimaginable turn on, but in the end we decided not to keep the baby.
5. Letting another guy fuck her in the ass, which was the one sexual act we promised to keep between the two of us. I guess he was just too good in bed to turn down. The most humiliating part was she casually told me it was embarrassing she let off some gas because he was fucking her ass so hard.
6. Ultimate fantasy humiliation is her falling in love with the guy she's fucking. It scares me to death, and the idea both turns me on beyond measure and causes me huge emotional turmoil, which in a way turns me on even more.

LilWade
Virgin

Unread post by LilWade » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:23 pm

BigHarry77 wrote:
LilWade wrote:Her having me show her girlfriends my flaccid penis (didn't stay flaccid long, but still smaller than average ;) )
Do her girlfriends love BBC too? :D
At least one of them definitely does!

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:56 pm

My top 3 are:

1) I'm underneath her licking her clit and his cock while he fucks her and after he cums, i clean them both
2) I'm cut off from intercourse and only allowed to jerk off while his cock is in my mouth or i'm sucking his cum from her pussy
3) I chauffeur them on their dates in our minivan that has a mattress set up so they can play and fuck while i drive and clean up afterwards.

sj5422
Experienced

Unread post by sj5422 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Per Mrs_sj5422:

1. Have to make hotel and diner reservations for her and her boyfriend
2. Buy condoms and lube for them, put wine out in the room, help get her ready
3. Pay for everything on their dates and drinks (despite the fact that her boyfriend makes a lot of money)
4. Not allowed in her until after her sleepover
5. Be her chauffeur
6. Service her after her sleep over
7. She has threatened to make me clean her up... not sure how this works if they are using condoms

All very hot (I hope she's not reading this)

Edit:
8. Also, have to thank her boyfriend for going out with her and fucking her

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 am

Top 3:
1) she returns from a date, reaches under skirt, pulls out a tampon soaked with semen, and makes me suck it.
2) requires me to be dressed like a sissy in my Master's presence.
3) when I misbehave she asks her lover to whip my ass, and then fucks him as I stand in the corner.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed May 03, 2017 7:11 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:Top 3:

3) when I misbehave she asks her lover to whip my ass, and then fucks him as I stand in the corner.
That is really hot!

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 am

One other humiliation I neglected to mention is when I was locked up in a chastity belt. Every few days my wife and her lover would play "the parole game", in which I was required to stand before them dressed in my panties and chemise and make a case for why I should be released. The two of them would debate the merits of my argument. The rule was that both of them had to agree otherwise I would be denied parole. It often happened that one or both of them found reason to keep me locked up. They would announce the decision together "parole denied", followed by things I would need to do to be considered for next time. Eventually I got released but the torment of going through the rejections was intense.

hotwifedordogne
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifedordogne » Thu May 18, 2017 8:13 am

1. after date with her bull Ma'am makes me wear his used "large" condom which easily fits over my useless dicklet and also balls, then when she has had enough fun she makes me rub off into it and then consume both his and my loads! it turns us both on but she loves to see me squirm feeling his cold man juice slosh around my shrimp all day!