Top 3 cuckold humiliations

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Being cut off from sex while your wife's lover has total access
25%
Being verbally abused by your wife or her lover
13%
Being told to perform oral sex on the lover
23%
Being forced to wear condoms while the lover gets her bareback
16%
Being compared to as sexually less desirable than her lover
19%
I'm a "BULL" and enjoy humiliating other married men.
4%

Total votes: 4354

fly3177
Trainable

Re: Top 3 cuckold humiliations

Unread post by fly3177 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:26 pm

You guys did a good job listing different ones. The ones I'm looking forward to:
Smitty wrote: Ø Forced him to kiss you right after you take a load in the mouth, in front of the guy
Ø Forced him to thank a guy for fucking you
Ø Tell certain friends to add to his humilation.
I'd also like her to have me call a guy and ask him to come fuck her/take her out on a date.
voymargaux wrote: 3. Picking your wife up the next morning at his place with her walking out to your car in the same hot clubbing outfit from the night before while all the neighbors have a knowing grin on their face.
Creampuff_Wife wrote:Getting her 'ready' for her date(s)...
Greeting your wife/GF's BF, whilst in a skirt/dress, etc...
Mixing and serving drinks to your wife/GF and her best friend...knowing that the more she drinks, the 'looser' her tongue...
I'd love if she let her BF/lover know that I crossdress (panties all the time, bras when at home).

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:16 am

Not really into humiliation but the following turn on (still a fantasy)
1. Preparing her for the date -shaving, selecting dress etc
2. Driving her to the hotel and waiting
3. Greeting the bull
M of cpl

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Here are my top three:

1) Hearing her in orgasm, calling his name and swearing no man ever made her this hot!

2) Kneeling at the toilet and holding his cock still wet from their sex, as he pees, then begging
to be allowed to take his cock in my mouth to clean.

3) Handing Sir the key to my chastity cage as he and my wife go away for three weeks.

whatdown33
Virgin

Unread post by whatdown33 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:56 pm

1. Your wife telling all her family and friends she's possibly pregnant with another man's child because I beg her to fuck other men, and even worse, she lets them cum in her, so she can make me eat the cum from her pussy when she gets home. Especially when your mother in law brings it up in conversation one day.

2. Getting to see that genuine, indescribable look on your wife's face when she first lowers herself completely on the guy's monster cock, only to realize she doesn't feel the usual pain from a cock that big. The look I saw on her face when she first felt a level of pleasure like never before, followed by a momentary expression of guilt when she realized I was watching her face as she took him completely inside of her, turned me on like nothing before. At the same time, I knew for a fact he made her feel better than I ever did or could, which up until that point had never happened before, which was very humiliating. Even more so, when he quickly picked up on the amount of pleasure he was causing her, especially while I watched, which turned a quick car fuck into her slowly riding his giant cock, letting out sounds I never heard before, as she absolutely creamed all over his cock. She's never creamed before, and by the end his big black cock was covered in her white cream. What a contrast!

3. Getting to such a point of worshiping my wife, I wanted to experience anything and everything from her body. The moment I had to get on my knees in the bathroom and beg her to clean her ass when she finished. She used my worship to her advantage, and by the end I was begging her to fuck the father of her first child, which she knows is probably the only person I'm not turned on by her fucking. Next thing you know, my face is buried in her amazing ass, as she bends over the counter, setting up a time to get fucked. She realized how pathetic it was to not only beg for her to do something she knew I didn't want, but doing it so that I could basically act as her toilet. From that moment on, all boundaries disappeared, not because I didn't express an initial discomfort with something, but she knew how easy it was for her to get me begging for the very thing I didn't want, and even worse, getting turned on more than ever by the humiliation of her fucking someone I didn't want her to fuck or do something I didn't want her to do.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Hannah wrote:I'd like to ask the forum what the majority of cuckold preferences are. Thanks for your support.
Also, if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to post them.

Hannah.
The most common is her enjoyment of comparing me in size to guys larger dicks. The best I recall is that there's only been eight in all, but usually there's not a lot of difference between my size and others. She doesn't tell any she does that often, but tells them they're "so much bigger than my husband." asked them whether they mind if she calls me into the bedroom and compares his size to mine. A couple of times I wasn't hard when she did that. I was embarrassed that my flaccid dick was near three inches. It's over five and a half inches when erect so though most are just a little longer, it isn't that much of a difference. But when she guesses they're well over six inches, she does that.

Even when I'm erect at those times, my face turns red. It's probably more red when she laughed at the difference and when guys grin with pride at their superior sizes. I don't think about my prick being shorter when my wife doesn't do that. I have asked why she does it and the only explanation is that she thinks it's fun and enjoys watching my reaction. A couple of times, she has used a ruler to measure each of us and of course I'm going to lose those competitions when she tells me to come to the bedroom for comparisons.

The only times I really hated those comparisons was when she compared me several times with her boss she worked for over a year ago. He was a total dick around me. The second time she did that to me, he looked down at my lesser penis and said something like, "I can see why your wife needs my dick. Yours is puny." My wife laughed along with him at what I guess he thought was a joke. I felt like I wanted to crawl under the bed in embarrassment.

After that first time he said that he often made remarks like that. I told my wife I wished she would quit having sex with him, but she said he was too much fun to give up. Because they worked together, it would have been difficult to break it off anyway. They weren't just having sex in our marital bed. The workplace was a small office with only three other employees and they fucked a lot in his office when others weren't around. Sometimes they took time off at the office and he would fuck her in his van at different places where they parked. That was usually on long lunch hours but also a few times after work hours. She told me to just roll with it but I didn't like it at all. They were fucking about eight months before she left for another job and they got together only two times at our home after she had quit. She said she went to his place once after quitting for a good-bye fucking and that was finally the end of my humiliating months-long nightmare.

soyazacchu
Prepubescent

Unread post by soyazacchu » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:46 am

Damn you are the real hotwife............. with the dirtiest mind... love it
Fionaflirt79 wrote:Just did a new one the other night - you guys have got to try it!

Cuckolded my hubby that night (he was present to watch). When my bf was ready to cum, asked him to cum all over the outside of my pussy - and he came a lot! Then hubby handed me my panties and i put them on right away, then my pants. On the drive home, hubby could put his hand down in my crotch and feel the wetness.

When we got home, we went right to bed. Hubby was super-horny and wanted to fuck, but I denied him. Instead, I had him lay on his back and jerk off while I told him how I enjoy fucking real men with big cocks and not little sissy cuckolds like him. Now here's the kicker: while I was whispering these words into his ear, I was literally rubbing my cummy panties all over his face....telling him to smell and taste them!!! He came like a geyser!!!

So hot.....God, I love being a hotwife!!!

Kisses,
Fiona

mannylove
Prepubescent

Unread post by mannylove » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:28 pm

When my wife had her lover's child, our situation was already well-known to most family and friends. I happily took on most of the child care, which I found deeply fulfilling. When other people watched me giving my love and attention to the new baby, I felt a mixture of joy and humiliation. I certainly felt that I was now 'complete' as a cuckold. As cuckolding becomes more accepted, especially with younger couples, I think this scenario will become increasingly common. I suspect that it is what cuckolds are designed for, emotionally and perhaps hormonally.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:41 am

mannylove wrote:When my wife had her lover's child, our situation was already well-known to most family and friends. I happily took on most of the child care, which I found deeply fulfilling. When other people watched me giving my love and attention to the new baby, I felt a mixture of joy and humiliation. I certainly felt that I was now 'complete' as a cuckold. As cuckolding becomes more accepted, especially with younger couples, I think this scenario will become increasingly common. I suspect that it is what cuckolds are designed for, emotionally and perhaps hormonally.

WOW !!!
Never really thought of that sort of situation before, but reading your statement made me get hard at once. The fact that Beth and
Sir are partners in a business while most of my work is from home, the situation would be ideal. I adore children and think it might
be a very hot solution.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 pm

My wife had been having an affair with a co-worker for about a year when this took place. I had encouraged her into the affair and she became more attentive to me once she started, but intercourse was not allowed with me. Any way, my wife and her co-worker worked for a large government department in our state. Their relationship grew from nervous fuck buddies to real lovers. He was separated from his wife and had gotten a small apartment near their office. They usually met up on their department's bowling nights each week and for extended times on shared business trips. This particular incident took place one Friday night during a karaoke night with her entire team.

My wife had invited me to join them as it was our anniversary weekend and she wanted to spend a little extra time together. Everyone was gathered around a long table, taking turns singing at the bar. The talk turned to guessing games that got more risque as the night went on. I was seated next to my wife, who was directly across from her lover. Someone asked what color panties my wife was wearing. I quickly answered "white" as 90% of her panties day in, day out were white. Her lover looked at her and proclaimed "black." After some ribbing from her other co-workers, my wife stood up and looking me in the eye, lifted her shirt slightly, reached into her waistband and pulled out just the edge of her panties. They were black. She mouthed "Sorry" to me while the entire area of the bar hooted and laughed. For the first time that night, my face went red.

Later, my wife was targeted for another question. She was asked if her bra matched her panties. Again, knowing that she rarely cared if her under garments matched, I said "No." Her lover, without hesitation, answered "Yes." This time, my wife smiled at me as she stretched the neck of her shirt towards her shoulder revealing a black bra strap. Her lover high-fived a couple of other nearby guys as my wife patted my shoulder consolingly. Again, I was red-faced.

While others around us continued the game, my wife, her lover and I chatted quietly. He suggested that if another question came up, the one who answered correctly and quickest could take my wife home. I hesitated but my wife agreed. We rejoined the conversation around us as my stomach started to knot up. About five minutes went by and it was my wife's turn for another question. We were asked what her favorite song to sing karaoke to. I quickly answered confidently "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benetar. She was always singing along when the song came on the radio. A couple of other people guessed various songs she had sung that night. Her lover took his time and said "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard. My wife looked at me, placed her left forefinger on her nose and pointed at me. Then, as I began to get excited, she slowly rotated her arm to point at her lover as a giant smile crossed her face. For the third time that night, I turned red as I nearly started to cry. I was humiliated.

We all stayed for another hour or so until everyone made their excuses to head out. The three of us were the last to leave as my wife insisted on being discrete. As we walked out of the bar, my wife took my hand in hers and gave me a peck on my cheek. She said "See you at home.....later." As she broke away to leave with him, I noticed she had handed me something, possibly a note. I went to my car and opened the door. Using the light from the car, I went to read the note. It wasn't a note. It was a sugar packet. My humiliation was complete as I heard her giggle as she got into his car.

mannylove
Prepubescent

Unread post by mannylove » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:59 pm

petey boy wrote:
mannylove wrote:When my wife had her lover's child, our situation was already well-known to most family and friends. I happily took on most of the child care, which I found deeply fulfilling. When other people watched me giving my love and attention to the new baby, I felt a mixture of joy and humiliation. I certainly felt that I was now 'complete' as a cuckold. As cuckolding becomes more accepted, especially with younger couples, I think this scenario will become increasingly common. I suspect that it is what cuckolds are designed for, emotionally and perhaps hormonally.

WOW !!!
Never really thought of that sort of situation before, but reading your statement made me get hard at once. The fact that Beth and
Sir are partners in a business while most of my work is from home, the situation would be ideal. I adore children and think it might
be a very hot solution.

I remember a friend saying about our daughter, 'She's a lucky girl to have two daddies!' My wife laughed and said, 'No - two mummies.' And that's how it felt. I had been slowly feminised by a virile, assertive young man, until I longed for his baby - as much as my wife did.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:08 am

mannylove wrote:
petey boy wrote:

WOW !!!
be a very hot solution.

I remember a friend saying about our daughter, 'She's a lucky girl to have two daddies!' My wife laughed and said, 'No - two mummies.' And that's how it felt. I had been slowly feminised by a virile, assertive young man, until I longed for his baby - as much as my wife did.
I agree that your progress was inevitable and was waiting to be realized with a strong Alpha male. Your situation is not as uncommon as you think if more were to admit it publicly.

Do you find yourself dressing more feminine as you grow into your role as a nanny ?? It would be a natural progression.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

mannylove
Prepubescent

Unread post by mannylove » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 am

bradisalpha wrote:
mannylove wrote:
petey boy wrote:

WOW !!!
be a very hot solution.

I agree that your progress was inevitable and was waiting to be realized with a strong Alpha male. Your situation is not as uncommon as you think if more were to admit it publicly.

Do you find yourself dressing more feminine as you grow into your role as a nanny ?? It would be a natural progression.

Brad
I'm talking about events of 15 years ago. We already had one child, a boy, who had three possible fathers (including me). My wife estimated that it was only 10% likely that he was 'mine'. At the time, I was starting to lose the desire for penetrative sex with her, and had accepted that I would probably be raising another man's child. But we decided to have a DNA test for medical reasons, and were very surprised to learn that I was actually the father. Skip forward three years, and a lot had changed. My wife had started an intense relationship with a younger work colleague. He was soon visiting regularly, and finally moved in with us. I never actually 'fell in love' with him, but I loved what he was doing to me. Regarding feminisation, the idea of frilly clothes (etc) never held any appeal for us. I certainly felt a deep change happening within me, like 'coming home', but my outward appearance remained casually male. Being a 'second mother' felt quite feminine enough.

indiancuckperv
Virgin

Unread post by indiancuckperv » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:38 pm

gregcuck wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:28 pm
Top Three Humiliations

1. Wife telling our friends how inadequate I am
2. Wife telling my mom that she is cucking me
3. Mom laughing about it.

Probably a dozen more, but those 3 stick out at me.

Greg
The third one happened to me and it made the sessions far more enjoyable as they got a favorite topic to insult me on ( my mom)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:41 pm

Welcome to the forum indiancuckperv.

Nkb011
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nkb011 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:01 am

hub of Hotwife wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 pm

3-after begging for pictures from her and her BF, she came home late with tons of pics and she grinned when i was surprised at her taking him bareback in the pictures...saying she "knew it would make for better pictures"
Oh, I am DEFINITELY telling my wife about this one! I have been begging for some pictures ever since we started with this lifestyle, no luck so far, but this is amazing... And I can imagine the exact tone of her voce as she casually says "I knew it would make for better pictures"

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am

This is one of the hottest but also most excruciating stories I've ever read here or anywhere. It rings very true to me and I would assume by the way its written that it is in fact true.

You mention at the end that your wife was still trying to be somewhat discreet - my question would be after these events unfolded, did nobody have an idea that they were sleeping together? Whether before that point or during the night? Did anybody ultimately piece it together? I have had to live with my wife's co-workers knowing that she was having an affair in the office some years ago (and stopped attending functions like office Christmas parties as a result) and even at that nothing was ever specifically said to me. What you went thought is mind-blowing!

I would love for you to elaborate more for us.
littleguy1969 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 pm
My wife had been having an affair with a co-worker for about a year when this took place. I had encouraged her into the affair and she became more attentive to me once she started, but intercourse was not allowed with me. Any way, my wife and her co-worker worked for a large government department in our state. Their relationship grew from nervous fuck buddies to real lovers. He was separated from his wife and had gotten a small apartment near their office. They usually met up on their department's bowling nights each week and for extended times on shared business trips. This particular incident took place one Friday night during a karaoke night with her entire team.

My wife had invited me to join them as it was our anniversary weekend and she wanted to spend a little extra time together. Everyone was gathered around a long table, taking turns singing at the bar. The talk turned to guessing games that got more risque as the night went on. I was seated next to my wife, who was directly across from her lover. Someone asked what color panties my wife was wearing. I quickly answered "white" as 90% of her panties day in, day out were white. Her lover looked at her and proclaimed "black." After some ribbing from her other co-workers, my wife stood up and looking me in the eye, lifted her shirt slightly, reached into her waistband and pulled out just the edge of her panties. They were black. She mouthed "Sorry" to me while the entire area of the bar hooted and laughed. For the first time that night, my face went red.

Later, my wife was targeted for another question. She was asked if her bra matched her panties. Again, knowing that she rarely cared if her under garments matched, I said "No." Her lover, without hesitation, answered "Yes." This time, my wife smiled at me as she stretched the neck of her shirt towards her shoulder revealing a black bra strap. Her lover high-fived a couple of other nearby guys as my wife patted my shoulder consolingly. Again, I was red-faced.

While others around us continued the game, my wife, her lover and I chatted quietly. He suggested that if another question came up, the one who answered correctly and quickest could take my wife home. I hesitated but my wife agreed. We rejoined the conversation around us as my stomach started to knot up. About five minutes went by and it was my wife's turn for another question. We were asked what her favorite song to sing karaoke to. I quickly answered confidently "Heartbreaker" by Pat Benetar. She was always singing along when the song came on the radio. A couple of other people guessed various songs she had sung that night. Her lover took his time and said "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard. My wife looked at me, placed her left forefinger on her nose and pointed at me. Then, as I began to get excited, she slowly rotated her arm to point at her lover as a giant smile crossed her face. For the third time that night, I turned red as I nearly started to cry. I was humiliated.

We all stayed for another hour or so until everyone made their excuses to head out. The three of us were the last to leave as my wife insisted on being discrete. As we walked out of the bar, my wife took my hand in hers and gave me a peck on my cheek. She said "See you at home.....later." As she broke away to leave with him, I noticed she had handed me something, possibly a note. I went to my car and opened the door. Using the light from the car, I went to read the note. It wasn't a note. It was a sugar packet. My humiliation was complete as I heard her giggle as she got into his car.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

EmmaCove
Prepubescent

Unread post by EmmaCove » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 am

Date for the night took me to a swingers club after dinner. We had sex but the guy was a dud so I spent some time in the group playroom. Had sex with 11 men over the course of the evening. Went back home to hubby and told him about dinner and he proceeded with oral for a good while. He didn't know about the club yet so when I whispered in his ear he was eating out a gangbanged vagina he briefly stopped and went visibly pale. He went to bed with blue balls (not for humiliation but because I was sore) but he loved it.

wisebetrue
Trainable

Unread post by wisebetrue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:19 am

cjslk550 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:23 pm
You appear unable to differentiate between fantasy cuckoldom and true cuckoldom. A cuckold is not supposed to be an equal participant living out a sexual fantasy, but a husband who is fully under the control and whims of his wife. As such, his pleasure, enthusiasm or lack thereof is wholly irrelevant. I am sure some of the cucks on this board can enlighten you regarding true, lifestyle cuckoldry. For some, it is real life and not a living paradigm of a penthouse letter.
I been married 22 years and together 24, she is 3 years older,we married when she was 36 and I 33, In the beginning I thought I ruled, well she is a alpha type female and Through the years has humiliated me for real by stealing money and sending it to a ex boyfriend in prison whom I knew nothing about, He got released 7 years into our marriage and the beginning of her secret affair..

Not only did I eventually find this out she was fucking a co worker at the same time,Fights, separation occurred and I actually begged her to return to the home...Bad move! That was the end of any alpha I had left in me, She gradually became more dominate,And if I threw any affairs in her face I could expect a Battering of fists on my head...So I relented and became more submissive as the years rolled by, Several affairs I caught her in as well,Today, she is 61, I'm 58, I wear night gowns around the home and No intercourse in 5 years,I do the cooking and serve her meals to her,She is not mean to me all the time but when she is she humiliates me such as fag, suck dicks queer ect...We have been in separate bedrooms for 5 years as well she does allow me to give her oral but she will not touch me...

She is distant and quiet, I didn't sign up for this and all of this progressed through the years and As I look back I ask myself wth happened here...I think she loves the control over me,I guess I allowed this to happen to stay with her but In real life, This is not at all fun for me...She has NO respect for me as a husband or man,I get called Pussy or worse if she gets mad, which I try not to get her angry,It is to late to turn this around and I am having thoughts do I want this the rest of my remaining days? we are so tied together with the Home and everything... Is she going to get even worse with the power and Humiliation? Im asking myself this..The last Time that I know of she was fucking someone was about 2 years ago and there is no doubt I think she is on the hunt but @ 61 It is getting harder for her to find another lover then it was when she was younger...She absolutely goes insane when I bring up her past affairs so none of this is talked about...THIS is real life Cuckoldry...It is not all fun and games for me.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:25 am

1. Being Ignored

2. Being dismissed

3. Being forced to admit you also want his cock

Marcel_du
Prepubescent

Unread post by Marcel_du » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:09 pm

My top 3 are:

1. When my ex-wife told me she was in love with her boyfriend and divorced me to be with him.

2. When my ex-wife showed me a video of her boyfriend making her cum.

3. When a tinder date left me for another guy in a bar.

rthat69
Virgin

Unread post by rthat69 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:33 am

My wife likes me to come to them, in my hands and knees, look her boyfriend in the eye and ask for permission to suck his cock. After he answers she makes me look her in the eye so that i can be fully humiliated by her evil smile. Later on she'll say something along the lines of "begging another man to let you suck his cock? and you wonder why i need a real man in my life..."

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:58 am

Great story, thanks for sharing! (in more ways than one....) :-))

EmmaCove wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:36 am
Date for the night took me to a swingers club after dinner. We had sex but the guy was a dud so I spent some time in the group playroom. Had sex with 11 men over the course of the evening. Went back home to hubby and told him about dinner and he proceeded with oral for a good while. He didn't know about the club yet so when I whispered in his ear he was eating out a gangbanged vagina he briefly stopped and went visibly pale. He went to bed with blue balls (not for humiliation but because I was sore) but he loved it.

casalstama
Prepubescent

Unread post by casalstama » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:11 pm

1) have a fixed boyfriend, make me worship him and do favors, while denying sex with her
2) make me take drugs that take away all the will to make sex
3) feed me his cum every time possible, telling to hold in mouth or fill the ass with it, plug and make me keep all day

I probably could think better things, but that is what came to my mind now. Maybe make a full ceremony being a bride for him. Or obligate to make a tatoo.

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm

It's true, every bit. If anyone had an idea that my wife and her coworker were having an affair, I never found out. Though, I suppose that after the karaoke night, a few of their other coworkers may have suspected something. As far as I know, they remained discrete until the end of their relationship.

Their affair started on business trips where they traveled across the state training the end users in the software they developed. At the beginning, my wife and I agreed on condoms use, for everything. After a few months, my wife told me that she had started birth control and that the pills should have "kicked in" by the time their next trip came around. After some discussion, we agreed that condoms wouldn't be required any longer. From then on, they lived life on their trips as if they were a married couple. This went on for two years until we moved across the state.

The two of them remain close to this day via Facebook and email, though the physical relationship ended...I think.
canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:08 am
This is one of the hottest but also most excruciating stories I've ever read here or anywhere. It rings very true to me and I would assume by the way its written that it is in fact true.

You mention at the end that your wife was still trying to be somewhat discreet - my question would be after these events unfolded, did nobody have an idea that they were sleeping together? Whether before that point or during the night? Did anybody ultimately piece it together? I have had to live with my wife's co-workers knowing that she was having an affair in the office some years ago (and stopped attending functions like office Christmas parties as a result) and even at that nothing was ever specifically said to me. What you went thought is mind-blowing!

I would love for you to elaborate more for us.
littleguy1969 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 pm

SL001NZ
Prepubescent

Unread post by SL001NZ » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 am

My three would be:
1.wife telling fiends that you are wearing a cock cage and at some points show it to them
2. Asking the wife and bull permission to clean his cum from her
3. Afterwards asking the Bull for permission to get a release and then being milked over the basin or toilet to dump your cum