Girlfriend having a secret affair?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should i accept the fact, that she wants to hide her affair from me?

Yes
49%
No
51%

Total votes: 444

soopertrooper
Prepubescent

Re: Girlfriend having a secret affair?

Unread post by soopertrooper » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 am

Love all the guys who have to make rules for their wives! To each their own.

If she wants to keep it a secret, she will no matter what rules the guy lays down.

My wife does what she wants with whom she wants and tells me if and when she wants. Periodically I ask for updates realizing she will only tell me what she wants to tell me.

For me, there is excitement in knowing and excitement in suspecting but not knowing.

For her, there is freedom and power in not having to ask. It's about her pleasure, not mine anyway.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Wow .. The votes are almost even now !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:54 am

I was hoping to see more responses and where the percentages will end up.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:49 am

I voted yes, I want my wife to be free to do whatever she wants and that includes not telling me everything if she so desires. Back early on in our marriage when she first started cuckolding me she would usually tell me about her dates but but several years later she told me about stuff that she did and never told me about at the time. Since she started back cuckolding me a couple of years ago I know about everything she does because she always wants me there when she fucks someone else. She gets off on the humiliation aspect and says she enjoys having me there to see how well her lovers fuck her.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:07 pm

I voted yes because she is being honest with you about cheating, she just does't want to share the details, which might add to the excitement for her and possibly you as well.

alexliker
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexliker » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:04 am

If your girlfriend, despite the fact that you have given her complete freedom, wants to lie to you - drive a cheap bitch out.

Sc2419
Virgin

Unread post by Sc2419 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:00 am

tomwolfe wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 pm
A true cuck has no say in the matter.

:whip:
Agree, you do as you are told and you let her do whatever she wants to do, it’s none of your business.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:17 am

Sc2419 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:00 am
tomwolfe wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 pm
A true cuck has no say in the matter.

:whip:
Agree, you do as you are told and you let her do whatever she wants to do, it’s none of your business.
Yes, basically you are right.. it is not any of your business. If a wife is going to do it privately, she is going to do it privately !! But, if you have exposed yourself and openly accepted the role in your relationship of being her cuckold, you have given her choices. She might tell you every little detail of her adventures with an Alpha BF.. and she might include you in all of their activities. That is what most cuckolds wish for.

But, then there are some hot wives that like to take their freedoms and have their secret private adventures and not include the cuckold at all. Some might tell him later... with or without details.

One thing is for sure.. if he makes her wet, she is going to fuck him !!

But, at the end of the day, it is all VERY EXCITING, isn’t it ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:24 pm

I voted yes in 2009 because I put myself in OPs place and decided that despite her not telling me with whom and what...or where, she is out doing what I want her to do and not knowing who is doing what to her, where, or when simply adds to the excitement.

Essentially I wanted (even more now) my GF to have her own personal private sex life outside of our relationship, and even more so now than in 2009, I want my GF to have a full blown relationship outside of ours. I figured yes is the answer that would suit my relationship best as it would allow for my woman to fully give herself to someone outside of our relationship.

I want her to have the freedom and power to make her own decisions, if she wants to sleep with someone she can do it if she wants to become more involved and actually date then she can do it, if she wants to get off birth control she can do it, if she wants to switch homes to live with her lover instead of me then she can do it. I don't want to hold her back and would prefer to see her get me used to her decisions or at least within time get me to accept her decisions even if I did not agree or like them; which could be any of the ones I listed.

What's more exciting than your girlfriend having a secret affair and actually living with the guy but you don't know where they live and instead she visits or stays with you?!? That's mind fuck right there

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:59 pm

soopertrooper wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 am
Love all the guys who have to make rules for their wives! To each their own.

If she wants to keep it a secret, she will no matter what rules the guy lays down.

My wife does what she wants with whom she wants and tells me if and when she wants. Periodically I ask for updates realizing she will only tell me what she wants to tell me.

For me, there is excitement in knowing and excitement in suspecting but not knowing.

For her, there is freedom and power in not having to ask. It's about her pleasure, not mine anyway.
So, I guess you are okay if your wife gives me that steak you are sitting down to eat?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:17 am

My young wife had a couple of secret affairs, long term ones when she was in her early 20s and as shes admitted later a lot of flirting and fondling with men in clubs, that I foolishly let her go to with a friend whilst I looked after our baby. For her it was the thrill and excitement of cheating on me whilst still having the security of money, a house and support from me whilst playing the field as a teenager a win, win scenario for her.

The impact on me finding this out was rather different, this was like the final piece in a jig saw it explained a lot things I should have known,

She had during this time normally been too tired to have sex with me looking after our family to allow me some fun I desperately wanted and as a young man needed. She didn't have that problem with other men its fair to conclude anytime we did play was a consolation prize. Her desires now far out reaching my ability.

She had started getting sexier with me occasionally dressing for my video camera, it turned out from my best friend who had one of the affairs this was a payback mainly happening after she had fucked him often in our marital bed.

It showed she would do what she wanted without any regard to me or my feelings, even in a marriage it was always about her not me and made her a very selfish person in a lot of ways,

It denied me sex at a time when I was at my peak of wants and desires and the impact of her admission created a lot of anger for me which continued for many, many years if not to this day when I think about it,

I had plenty of opportunities to have relationships with other women but stood by my wife whilst unknowingly she played around, I was chased in my 20s by a 16 year old schoolgirl legal in the UK, she was very fit and was desperate to be invited out and would come to my work almost daily straight from school in her uniform standing in a skirt that got increasingly shorter and a white school shirt that was far too tight for her breasts, yes she was very nice, fantastic figure but I didn't take the offer because I was loyal to my wife. One girl out of sexual frustration I did bed after fore-play and laid in bed naked said, your heart isn't in this, go home to your wife.

My wife would go mad if she caught me looking at another women, when I found what she had done this did annoy me,

I could go on.

So a wife or girlfriend having a secret affair is this cuckolding, yes in the original term it is, in modern day terms its adultery and cheating but more than the terms its treating you as a mug and very selfish, she gets the pleasure you shoulder the risks she will bugger off with someone you didn't know she was playing with. It also has the effect that why should she have sex with you if he is better and available?

Only the fact that one my best friend one of her lovers had conditioned me into being a cuck during this time constantly asking would I allow him to seduce my wife which I admit did excite me over time, however finding out he was already fucking her didn't, but the inner excitement I had built up to be a cuck was already there now and helped saved our marriage.

Ask yourself what's in this for you if she has a secret affair and the answer is a plain old NOTHING.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:11 pm

I would tell her that she can have as many affairs as she wants, but she has to tell you about it. This will also make it much easier for her to have affairs. When my wife started, I first did not want to know about it. Then I realised that this is silly. My wife would have to do a lot of scheming in order to hide an affair from me. So I told her she can just do it openly. That made everything much easier for her and more enjoyable for both of us.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:58 am

It used to be that my wife would tell me every detail of each encounter she had with her lover. This was our agreement. It was wonderful
Then after some time she "forgot" about an encounter; and then another, and then another. Finally she told me that, while she never wanted to "cheat" on me or lie to me, sometimes she just wanted to be free from my relentless desires for details. Besides, she felt like telling the details about her lover violated his privacy. And - and here's the killer - and my desires to know about their relationship felt like a violation of their privacy!
She would still "keep me in the loop" in a general way; she just didn't want to have to "report" every little thing that happened between them.
I discovered this thrilled me. Not knowing where my wife is or what she might be doing with her lover is now an added feature to our cuckold relationship. My wife is free to go and do as she pleases, while I am grateful for any stories she might feel like sharing.
One Friday I got home from work anticipating a nice evening and weekend with my wife. Only to find a note on my desk: have a nice weekend, see you late Sunday! OMG that just floored me. I spent the entire weekend in delicious agonizing suspense, masturbating furiously both nights just imagining what my wife might be up to. When she got home Sunday night she felt so happy she told me all about her weekend out at the coast with her lover.
Damn, I am just crazy about my wife! What a woman!

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:25 am

Once upon a time, my then very serious cuckoldress broached this very question. I told her that I didn't want her to cheat on my and, to be frank, it was a factor in our breaking up. HOWEVER, I've since replayed the scene, fantasizing about a different approach. In my fantasy I tell her that I wont allow it, but that it cannot be allowed, because if it were allowed it wouldn't be cheating. Then I would ask her if she would want me to catch or for her to "get away" with it. Would it be hot for her knowing that I knew I was a cuck, but not knowing exactly when and with whom? Would it turn her on if it was a friend of mine and I had no idea? Would she enjoy seeing me interact with him not knowing? You can see that with these sorts of fantasy I'm still (sort of) involved. She would have more fun knowing that I was still her cuck and it would increase her fun with her lovers. So, sometimes I feel like it was a lost opportunity. I still pine for her at times. Her topless photo smiles at me on the computer as I type this.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:13 am

SailorGuy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:58 am
It used to be that my wife would tell me every detail of each encounter she had with her lover. This was our agreement. It was wonderful
Then after some time she "forgot" about an encounter; and then another, and then another. Finally she told me that, while she never wanted to "cheat" on me or lie to me, sometimes she just wanted to be free from my relentless desires for details. Besides, she felt like telling the details about her lover violated his privacy. And - and here's the killer - and my desires to know about their relationship felt like a violation of their privacy!
She would still "keep me in the loop" in a general way; she just didn't want to have to "report" every little thing that happened between them.
I discovered this thrilled me. Not knowing where my wife is or what she might be doing with her lover is now an added feature to our cuckold relationship. My wife is free to go and do as she pleases, while I am grateful for any stories she might feel like sharing.
One Friday I got home from work anticipating a nice evening and weekend with my wife. Only to find a note on my desk: have a nice weekend, see you late Sunday! OMG that just floored me. I spent the entire weekend in delicious agonizing suspense, masturbating furiously both nights just imagining what my wife might be up to. When she got home Sunday night she felt so happy she told me all about her weekend out at the coast with her lover.
Damn, I am just crazy about my wife! What a woman!
Having read your story, it was somewhat similar with my girlfriend. I don't recall the exact moment from when we transitioned from her having to tell me when she met a new guy and consulting with me prior to doing absolutely anything with him....and then getting to that point where anytime/anywhere she may be, she is to be a single girl 24/7 if I'm not with her and if men approached her she was at liberty to move in Whichever direction she wanted with my input.

This was where she started weaning me off and reducing the details she would give me but like you, I found it incredibly hot that this "single" hottie was lately getting approached and she was giving out her number and going on dates without my input.

charliehedo
Virgin

Unread post by charliehedo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:31 am

Willy and Jen wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm
I'm not sure what the point is here. Part of the fun of having your wife fuck others is knowing about it, and perhaps even knowing the details. If she is doing it secretly, what's the payoff for you, since you supposedly won't even know it is happening? Sounds a bit strange, from my perspective. But, if she wants to fuck other men, and you are fine with that, go ahead and give her permission. :roll:
I think you can give her permission to cheat on you without telling you. Depends on your perspective. At first sight, there's no payoff if you don't know. Other perspective: every time she's alone with a man, cable guy, work, sports ... you can fantasize about what is happening. And you can ask her about it later on. Giving permission to do it secretly will not say you can't ask about her adventures. If she trusts you, some day she will tell you "a secret from the past".

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:54 am

Trying to raise the dead?

Quoting and answering an 11 yr old post, from someone who hasn't logged on in years?
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:10 am

Never done this but each to their own. I can see the appeal of the fetish and can understand that some would get off on being cheated on for real, although it's a bit extreme. Another angle occurred to me. It could be used by couples where the husband is desperate for her to be a HW but she isn't interested. Out of love, she could go along with him in fantasy, maybe leaving clues for him now and then so that he thinks she is cheating while in fact, she isn't.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

charliehedo
Virgin

Unread post by charliehedo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:26 am

ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:54 am
Trying to raise the dead?

Quoting and answering an 11 yr old post, from someone who hasn't logged on in years?
Is there a time limit in giving an opinion? Who did I hurt with that?
If I didn't log in for years, it's because I never was active. After becoming a member I missed or didn't receive the acceptation mail and l forgot about it. English is not my native language, coming to an English site is not a standard or ordinary thing for me.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:33 am

FWIW....
it is a a naive husband that thinks his wife tells him everything when in these lifestyles....
At best a wife will tell her husband what she believes he wants to hear.

So, she may very well have a secrete affair, regardless if she has permission to do so or not .
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:41 am

Luv It wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:33 am
FWIW....
it is a a naive husband that thinks his wife tells him everything when in these lifestyles....
At best a wife will tell her husband what she believes he wants to hear.

So, she may very well have a secrete affair, regardless if she has permission to do so or not .

I disagree. I think most of us still believe good marriages are built upon honesty and integrity. Being in the Hotwife lifestyle doesn’t change this, it actually makes it more important. Giving permission for a spouse to cheat is an oxymoron. There is no cheating if permission has been granted. It is just the thrill of not knowing.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:38 am

Not aimed at aimed at anyone in particular......
What one may believe is not always the realty.... particularly when someone can no admit the truth to themself.

Fact is, you can not tell someone that they can go swimming when they want to ...then take their word for it that they never get too wet
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:21 pm

Long before we started doing the hot wife thing, I grew to accept that KK had, and would likely continue to have secret affairs.

At first I was conflicted over it all - a blend of jealousy, anger, disappointment, and self-loathing, combined with lust, desire, fascination, and my own interest in KK having sex with other men, the prurient nature of it.

Over time, I’ve obsessed about KK’s affairs. It is erotic, fascinating, thinking through the time and effort she put into these trysts. That includes her efforts at concealing the affairs, and in some cases her deliberate leaving of clues that I might discover her infidelity.

There were times I was suspicious of her, even a few where I felt certain she was cheating - I chose not to confront her for various reasons, including that I was having affairs on my own, as well as my desire for her to have sex with other men.

What I find even more fascinating is that despite our consenting hot wife lifestyle, from time to time KK will still cheat. I think eventually she discloses a rendezvous with me, but I’m not naive enough to think there are illicit encounters I don’t know about, or won’t find out about. My acceptance of her infidelity isn’t submission in the first order - it is somewhat selfish, in that I enjoy the thoughts of KK being driven by her lust and desire, pursuing sex with other men.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 pm

I thought threads were supposed to self destruct if there were no posts in 6 months? This thread has multiple gaps longer than that.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Wisher wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 pm
I thought threads were supposed to self destruct if there were no posts in 6 months? This thread has multiple gaps longer than that.
For some reason (that I don't quite understand myself) threads with polls are not included in that 6 month purge.