An English Hotwife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
AmyandHugh
Trainable

An English Hotwife

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:58 am

This is a partly fictional story, based on real experiences which my husband and I wrote together. It’s a little rough around the edges and needs editing. But as a rough draft, we hope you can look past the errors for now and enjoy the content at least. Regards Amy and Hugh.

The sun beamed down on the garden of the big, old country house that Victoria and her husband Stephen had moved into only a few months before.

The workmen were building a large extention and the place had been a building site since they moved in, however they had recently begun to see some light at the end of the tunnel, as they had been informed the work would be completed within a couple of weeks.

This news came as a great relief to Victoria in particular, as she spent most days alone in the house, constantly disturbed by the noise of machinery.

She had become accustomed to lazing by the outdoor swimming pool, which was not at all overlooked, by any neighbours, as the nearest house was some half a mile down the road.

However, the scaffolding around their part built extension looked right down on the pool and the knowledge that the workmen could see her sunbathing made Victoria feel strangely excited.

Not wanting to seem like she was flaunting, Victoria would put her headphones on and pretend she was in paradise, which inevitably she would be once the work was complete, because the huge, remote county home she’d bought with her husband was special.

The old stone building with ivy growing up the walls and it’s characteristic courtyard, stood alone in an acre of land in the english countryside.

Stephen was a kind of scrawny man of slender build, with light brown hair. Victoria was still very much in love with him, even after more than twenty years of marriage. He provided for her more than adequately as he had a very well paid job in the city, meaning that, despite being very well-educated herself, she didn’t have to work.

Stephen worked in London and was away all the working day. His commute into the city took around an hour and a half and he’d usually spent most of that time on his laptop, working on the train.

Victoria hadn’t worked since she gave birth to her eldest daughter, some twenty years before. Both their children had fled the nest, leaving them to enjoy some peace and quiet and a totally different style of life than they had when they lived in their family home in the city.

At forty-three years old, you could say that Victoria was at the peak of her physical appearance. Her above average sized cleavage still stood firm, like gravity hadn’t had much bearing on it, her naturally wavy dark hair was devoid of the greys that many woman her age had began to show.

She was a very attractive, well presented, upper middle class woman, she dressed well, wore expensive, but not lavish clothing and she always smelt fantastic. But deep down inside, locked away for many years of full-time parenthood, hid a side of her personality that was aching to be released. A kinky, adventurous side which began to rise to the surface one Wednesday lunchtime in early September.

Victoria was preparing the workmen their lunchtime teas and coffees. When she began to walk into the building site that was to be their new living room, with the tray of drinks and snacks, she overheard a conversation between two of them who were working behind a wall and seemingly had no idea she was around the corner, in earshot of them.

“I’d love to smash the arse off her though, wouldn’t you?” Victoria heard a man say in a rough cockny accent. She stopped still, holding the tray and began to listen into their conversation.

“Oh I’d fuck her brains out mate, I love a nice posh bird.” Came the reply from a younger man, Victoria recognised his voice and knew him to be called Ethan. She had spoken to him several times and he’d always been polite, so she was surprised to hear him talking like that.

“Ethan you’d fuckin’ destroy her with that thing in your pants!” Laughed the first man. A few other laughs could be heard, she presumed from some of the other men working close by.

“How do you know what Ethan’s got in his pants you big poof?” Came the voice of a third man who had joined the conversation.

“I saw him in the showers when we played squash a few weeks ago,” the first man replied. “He’s got a good eight and a half inches stuffed into his jeans there, and it’s thick an’ all... Still couldn’t beat me at squash though.” Victoria heard bellows of laughter coming from several of the workmen at this response.

It was not the kind of language Victoria was used to hearing, coming from her background, but rather than stick her nose up at it, she found it quite refreshing. She had always had a hidden penchant for the rough and ready tradesman type, although sadly she had never been close enough to anyone to experience it first hand.

“I bet she’d love a nice big cock like that, eh Ethan?” Another man remarked.

“Yeah,” came Ethan’s reply. “I reckon she’s dirty as fuck.”

“She’s old enough to be your mum, you fuckin’ whippersnapper.”

“Yeah, but I love an older woman, more experience mate.” Ethan said.

Ethan was a tall, athletic man in his early twenties, with dark hair, a dark, trimmed beard and slightly tanned skin. Although she hadn’t thought about him in a sexual way until now, Victoria knew she was attracted to him.

She noticed her hand was shaking and the drinks on the tray she was holding were spilling, so Victoria composed herself and made a noise as if she’d just entered the room.

“Hot drinks and snacks for you all.” She said as she walked round the corner. She was greeted with polite and grateful response from the workers, like butter wouldn’t melt.

“Oh thank you very much Mrs Stoneman, that’s very kind of you.” Said Ethan, as if he hadn’t just been talking about ‘fucking her brains out.’ a few moments before.

“You’re very welcome.” Victoria replied with a friendly smile, before turning to leave the room. She made sure to walk out confidently with a good posture, knowing that the men would be looking at her bum in her blue denim shorts as she left.

As she went back into the kitchen and closed the door behind her Victoria felt herself shaking again, she couldn’t help but imagine what the other man had said about Ethan’s penis and how big it was. She knew she was attracted to him, she liked his rugged good looks, that he was working class and a little rough around the edges, which was something she had next to no experience with. She found herself thinking momentarily about him ‘fucking her brains out’ and about him thinking she was ‘dirty as fuck.’

Victoria went upstairs and looked at herself in the full length mirror of her bedroom. She was confident that she looked good. Her smooth, tanned legs were on show and the curves of her bust in her black, sleeveless top could be seen nicely. She couldn’t help but turn away from the mirror and peer over her shoulder to look at her arse in her denim shorts. She was happy that what the workmen had seen, especially Ethan, was more than acceptable, so she laid down on her bed and closed her eyes.

She couldn’t get the thought of Ethan and his big cock out of her mind and as she lay there with the sun shining in through the window, she unzipped her fly and slipped her hand inside her shorts. It was very seldom that she did this kind of thing, her and her husband Stephen’s sex life had become a bit mundane and less frequent over the years and ait was only on special occasions, or after a few drinks that she truly let herself go.

Victoria began to slide a finger between her pussy lips and gently rub her vulva, she felt the wetness of her pussy on her finger and used it to lubricate her clitoris. It felt good and she really began to let herself enjoy the moment.

Just then she had an idea. She remembered what her best friend Katie had bought her for her fortieth birthday a few years ago. It was a rather large and slightly intimidating vibrator which she had never used and still sat, unopened at the back of her wardrobe.

Victoria, decided to dust off the box and open it, she took some batteries out of the television remote and put them in, before slowly sliding the big pink vibrating shaft between her pussy lips. She let out a satisfied groan as she pushed it inside her, very wet vagina.

In no time she found herself sliding it deeper inside her, until it was all the way in, she used her other hand to rub her clit as she climaxed on the massive plastic shaft inside her. All the while imagining this rough, young workman she barely knew, was fucking her.

She couldn’t believe she’d been so wet as to so purposefully put such a huge length inside her, she felt flushed and slightly ashamed as she slowly pulled the vibrator out of her and took a minute to recover.

Victoria couldn’t help but feel a sense of guilt that she had masturbated whist thinking about another man, but she knew deep down that her husband would, not only understand, but perhaps like the idea that she’d had these naughty feelings. Since once, many years ago, in the throes of passion, Stephen had confessed to his wife that he sometimes imagined her fucking another man while he masturbated.

This old secret that had been kept in the box for many years had stuck with Victoria and, although they never spoke of it, she recalled, a few years before, during one of her rare nights out with her girlfriends, telling Stephen about a man who had chatted her up in a bar.

She enjoyed the attention and flirted with the stranger for a while, when, upon leaving, he offered to walk her to the taxi rank. Being quite drunk and not wanting to seem rude, she let him put his number in her phone. Then, when he lent in to kiss her she let his lips touch hers momentarily, before backing away and thanking him for getting her to the taxi safely.

Victoria recalled that upon confessing this innocent tale to her husband, she and Stephen had some rather steamy sex, which she was sure was to do with his excitement at another man wanting her, and perhaps her wanting him also.

The man was tall and muscular, much like Ethan, which was something Victoria was extremely attracted to, but unfortunately something her husband was not. She described his appearance to Stephen and she remembers him asking her if she would have called him if she was single. To which she confidently replied ‘Most definitely.’

Taking all these details into account, Victoria had decided that, when the time was right, she would tell her husband about her interesting afternoon and see if it would lead to another steamy sex session, which of course she hoped for.

Later that evening Victoria hopped into bed next to her husband, she wore a sexy pink, silk robe and had sprayed some perfume on to make herself look and smell attractive.

“What’s gotten into you?” asked Stephen, looking up at his wife as if pleasantly surprised as she climbed into bed with him.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Victoria replied in a sultry voice, biting her bottom lip and looking into her husbands eyes. She ran her hand softly over his bare chest and stomach, before slipping it between the waistband of his underpants and over his modest, flaccid cock.

“I would indeed,” replied Stephen, enjoying his wife’s advances.

“Well...” Victoria began, whilst slowly stroking her husbands growing cock. “I had an interesting afternoon... It turns out our workmen friends have taken a liking to me,” she smiled wickedly before sinking beneath the sheets and taking Stephen’s cock in her mouth.

She sucked him expertly for a few seconds, before taking his cock out of her mouth and masturbating it, whilst telling him about how wet she got hearing the workmen talking about fucking her.

She confessed that she was attracted to this younger guy called Ethan, whom Stephen was familiar with, having seen him working on the house. She told him what the other man had said about Ethan’s cock and how it got her aroused thinking about it.

All Stephen could muster was a meek “Wow.” It seemed he was rather enjoying his wife’s confession. In fact, just as she was telling him about sliding the big vibrator inside herself, while imagining being fucked by Ethan, Stephen shot a huge load of hot, sticky cum all over his wife’s face.

Victoria, opened her mouth and tasted her husbands ejaculate, as she teased as much cum out of him as she could, twisting her hand round his tip and using his cum as lubricant to masturbate him.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting a reaction like that.” Victoria said, licking her lips and shuffling up the bed to face Stephen. She wanted him to see her face covered in his spunk, up close. “I wonder if Ethan would have cum that quickly if I was sucking his cock!” She giggled.

“Why don’t you find out?” Stephen suggested, much to his wife’s surprise.

“What?” She sputtered, taken aback by her husband’s proposal.

“Well, only if you want to of course.” He replied.

“I... um...” Victoria stuttered, she couldn’t hide the smile on her face from Stephen, she didn’t want him to know how much she hoped he wasn’t joking, but she tried to act as nonchalant as she could. “He’s too young for me.” She said casually. “Isn’t he?”

“Isn’t that part if the fantasy?” Stephen asked. “To have a younger man take you?”

“Yes exactly, fantasy.” She said. “Not reality.”

“Who said fantasy can’t become reality?” Stephen remarked with a glint in his eye, leaning in to kiss his wife passionately. The fact that she still had his cum dripping down her face made it even hotter. He ran his hand over her cleavage and down towards her aching pussy. Victoria let out a groan as her husband began to pleasure her.

“How would I even begin to make something like that happen?” She asked, moving her hips in motion to Stephens hand.

“That’s up to you, if you want him that badly.” Stephen teased while gently rubbing his wife’s clit.

“And you really wouldn’t mind?” She asked, looking into her husbands eyes and letting out the odd moan of pleasure

“Not if you’re honest and tell me everything. I’ve told you before that it’s a huge turn on for me.” He replied before sinking beneath the covers and going down on his wife.

Victoria responded by wrapping her legs around Stephen’s back and pulling his head into her pussy. “Oh wow,” she sighed as she began to climax. “Yes, yes...YES!!”

Victoria looked at Stephen as he shuffled back up the bed to join her, wiping her dampness from his mouth as he did so.

“Okay, I want to do it,” She said, with an uncertain look on her face. She still wasn’t sure exactly how serious her husband was and she knew she had to take the lead with this one.

“Do what?” Stephen replied, she knew he was goading her to say it properly.

“I want to fuck that hot young builder, I want his massive dick in my pussy.” She said, not believing what was coming out of her mouth. “God, am I a slut?” she sighed, unsure if what she was saying was what her husband wanted to hear or not. Stephen just stared at her.

“Don’t just gawp at me, say something.” she said, thinking that perhaps she’s gone over the top.

“You are perfect and I love you.” Stephen replied, leaning in to kiss her again. “I can’t wait to hear all the details.” Stephen lent over to switch off the bedside light. “Goodnight.” He said, reaching out to take his wife’s hand.

Victoria spent that Friday lunch time out with her best fried Katie. She told her about using her big vibrator Katie had bought her a few years ago, but she resisted telling her what had made her think of using it.

“I can’t believe it’s taken you so long.” Katie said in response to this. “I have the same one, it’s my favourite vibrator, that's why got it for you.” She told her. “Did you like it?”

“Yes, I really did.” Victoria replied, “I’d just like to... .” She stopped before telling Kate that she’d like to try the real thing.

“What?” Asked Katie.

“Doesn’t matter.” Victoria replied.

“Come on Vic, you can’t just stop there, sounds like you were going to say something interesting.” Katie probed.

Victoria decided to tell Katie about the situation she was in, or wanted to be in. About wanting Ethan and that Stephen had encouraged her to go for it.

“Oh my god Vic, you totally have to go for it,” came Kate’s reply. “You haven’t really had a big cock before, have you?”

“Not exactly.” Victoria signed.

“And one so young too. Remember that guy Terry I was dating? Total idiot, but such a great cock.” She said. I mean like that.” She put her hands a certain distance apart to show Victoria his length. “And his girth... wow!” She giggled.

Talking to Katie had given Victoria what she wanted, that gentle encouragement to go through with potentially have another man fuck her. She went home feeling all horny and tingly, but she decided to refrain from masturbating because she hoped that feeling of lust she had would push her to making a move with Ethan.

Having had a couple of glasses of wine at lunch, Victoria was feeling slightly tipsy when Kate dropped her off at home, she noticed that some of the workers had gone home early, presumably as it was Friday.

As she let herself in she had a snoop around where they were working to see who was still there, to her delight she noticed that only Ethan and another man remained. “Cup of tea?” She shouted through to them,

“No thanks Mrs Stoneman, I’m off in a minute.” The other man replied. “Gotta pick my daughter up from school.”

Victoria popped her head round the corner.

“How about your colleague?” she asked, hoping Ethan would say yes.

“Um, no thanks, I’m heading off soon too.” He replied, much to her disappointment. “The pub beckons.”

“If it’s not too much trouble I was wondering if you could help me move a few things in the garage before you go.” Victoria said, thinking on her feet. “It wont take long and since you’re off to the pub anyway, I’ll pay you in beer.” She said, looking at Ethan.

“No problem, I’ll pop in after I’ve finished up here.” He replied

Victoria went back into the house to freshen up. She made sure she looked her absolute best, without seeming like she was trying too hard. The nerves had kicked in and although she rarely drank, especially in the daytime, she found herself popping open a bottle of wine and pouring a glass for a little dutch courage.

She wore a little, low-cut flowery summer dress, which sat just above the knee. She had taken her knickers off, which was not unusual as she liked the feel. Her pussy was tingling with anticipation. She was so nervous, yet she felt confident and she knew exactly how she was going to approach the situation.

When she overheard Ethan shouting goodbye to his colleague, Victoria knew she was alone in the house with him. She sat herself up on the work top of her big farmhouse style kitchen, crossed her legs and awaited his arrival.

“Hello.” Said a voice as the kitchen door opened.

“Come in.” Victoria replied, her heart beating fast. There’s beer in the fridge.” she said as Ethan appeared.

“Oh.. um.” Ethan stuttered, probably expecting her to show him what she wanted him to help with first.

“Don’t be shy, I won’t bite.” She said, making sure not to break eye contact with him. Pour yourself a beer and take a seat.” she continued, pointing at the stools she had lined up by the breakfast bar.

Ethan somewhat timidly poured out a beer and sat up on a stool facing Victoria. “It’s not the pub, but the company’s better, right?” Victoria said in a flirtatious tone.

“Absolutely Mrs Stoneman.” Ethan replied, feeling a bit more relaxed.

“Victoria please.” She said, smiling at him. As looked at him closely she realised she was even more attracted to him than she’s innitally thought. His dark eyes, high cheekbones and chiseled jaw line were perfect and she admired his athletic frame as she sat there.

“What did you want me to help with Mrs.. um, Victoria?”

“That depends on what you can do!” she teased, probably confusing him slightly. Ethan just sat there and sipped his beer.

“Well what do you want moving?” He replied. She noticed him looking at her legs as he spoke and the thought that if she uncrossed them he would be able to see her pussy was driving her wild inside.

“I’ll show you in a little while,” she said. “I’d do it myself, but I wouldn’t want to get dirty as fuck.” She said, subtly alluding to what Ethan had said about her to his colleagues a few days before.

She felt so naughty, it wasn’t the kind of language she’d ever used outside the bedroom and she knew it didn’t make her seem very ladylike. Ethan looked a little confused, but didn’t seem to catch on to her comment.

“Well we wouldn’t want that would we?” He said. She felt that he knew she was flirting with him, but probably knowing she was married and the fact he was essentially an employee of hers, made him hold back.

Knowing that a few subtle hints wern’t going to work, Victoria finished her wine, took a deep breath and blurted out something that she couldn’t believe had come out of her mouth.

“So you’d fuck my brains out would you?” She said, half regretting it before it had even left her mouth.

“Pardon?” Ethan replied, pretending not to realise he’d been rumbled.

“You know, the other day, before I brought in your refreshments, you were saying that I was “dirty as fuck” that I was an “older bird” and that you’d “fuck my brains out” She held up her hand to use quotation marks in a sarcastic manner.

Ethan stood up. “Oh I’m so sorry Mrs Stoneman, I wasn’t aware you were there and I...”

“I could have you fired for that you know,” Victoria interrupted. “I could call you boss and tell him that you and your friends think its funny to talk about a woman behind her back in such a vulgar way.” she continued in a calm, assertive tone still sitting casually, crossed legged on the counter.

“Please don’t, I didn’t mean any offence, I can’t affford to lose my job.” Ethan pleaded, sounding a little panicked.

“Did you mean it?” Victoria asked.

“Of couse not, I mean you’re a very attractive woman, but I wouldn’t... you know.”

“You wouldn’t fuck my brains out?” she said with a purposeful pout.

“Well, I... um. Look I’m sorry, what can I do to make it up to you? I’ll do some jobs for free or whatever you want. Just don’t tell

my boss, please.”

“Are you a man if your word?” Victoria asked him, enjoying the control she had over the situation.

“Of course.” Said Ethan

“Then prove it. You said you wanted to fuck my brains out, and you don’t want me to report you to your boss, then you jolly well better come here and prove you’re a man of your word!” she said, slowly uncrossing her legs to show her naked pussy to him.

Ethan stood up and put his glass of beer on the side. Victoria could feel the excitement building up inside her as she watched him slowly make his way over to her. He gazed down at her bare, open legs and back to her face. “You want me to fuck you?” he asked confidently.

Victoria reached her legs out around his waste and ushered him closer until the fabric of his work pants touched the bare skin on her inner thighs. “Yes I do,” she said in an assertive tone, whist touching his chest. “And it better be good.”

Ethan grabbed her legs and pulled her close to him, while she moved her arm

up to his head and pulled his head towards hers. They kissed passionately whilst Victoria frantically tugged open Ethan’s belt and undid his trousers. “Let’s see if it’s as big as they say,” she said excitedly, putting her hand inside his underpants and pulling his thick, semi erect cock out.

“Well?” Ethan seemed to ask, noticing she had paused for a second with his cock in her hand.

Victoria looked flushed, she cleared her throat and looked from Ethan to his cock and back again, not quite believing how big it was. “Okay, that thing is huge.” She said, breaking into a big grin from ear to ear.

She began to play with Ethan’s cock enthusiastically while kissing him as he ran his big hands over her breasts, before zipping down the back of her dress and setting them free.

Victoria let out a long sigh as her new, soon to-be lover, kissed his way down her neck towards her beautiful tits, taking one of her dark, erect nipples in his mouth as he did so. His other hand began to wander up the inside of her leg towards her aching pussy.

Her soft sighs soon became moans of pleasure as he ran his thumb over her clit and slid a finger inside her, by now, very wet pussy.

Victoria moaned with pleasure as this man began to finger her, a man she thought to be around twenty years her junior and a man who more importantly, wasn’t her husband. The thought that she was essentially being unfaithful to her husband added that extra bit of zest to the situation and she kept thinking about what she would say to him when she saw him.

“Shall we take this upstairs?” Victoria managed to ask, in between groans of pleasure at Ethan’s touch.

As she confidently, yet slowly led him up the stairs and along the corridor Victoria wondered if she should use the guest bedroom, or if she should let Ethan have her for the first time in her marital bed. A shiver of excitement came over her as she opted to choose the bed she slept in with her husband.

She opened the door to her large bedroom, sat up on her king sized bed and beckoned Ethan to join her. “Nice room,” he said, taking a look around.

“Now, where were we?” Victoria asked in her best sexy voice, before recommencing the foreplay.

Ethan, who had now become much more confident and sure of himself, put his hands in under Victoria and pulled her legs down so she was laying flat on the bed. He climbed on top of her and lifted her half-undone dress up over her head.

She could tell that Ethan was impressed by her nakedness as he looked her over with a lust in his eye that she was grateful for. He brushed his big hand over her breast and ran it slowly down the side of her body.

She returned the act of undressing by pulling Ethan’s t-shirt off to reveal his impressively toned body. He had just enough chest hair to look manly, but not over the top. Victoria admired his tort pecks and six-pack for a second before he began to kiss his way down her naked body, towards the neatly trimmed strip of hair that covered her pubic bone.

Victoria moaned uncontrollably as she felt the tip of Ethan’s tongue touch her clit for the first time. He slowly licked her up and down, eagerly sucking her wetness in as he worked his mouth across her pussy. She tried her best to refrain from climaxing as he licked her, mainly because she knew she’d be a mess once he was inside her.

“My turn,” Victoria said, indicating for Ethan to turn over. She couldn’t wait to taste him and feel his cock between her lips. She flicked her tongue up the inside of his leg and over his big balls, before working it slowly up the long, thick, stiffening shaft of his dick.

As her mouth reached the tip of Ethan’s cock she detected the slightest hint of pre cum, before sinking her head down and taking as much as she could in her mouth.

Victoria seemed in awe of Ethan’s cock, she stroked and sucked it excitedly, trying her best to stay in control of the situation, as she suspected her authority would dwindle somewhat once he had his cock inside her. She studied his thickness in the afternoon sunlight of her bedroom, before sliding slowly up the bed and lying beside him.

“Fuck me!” she requested, before turning away from Ethan and allowing him to feel the soft skin of her arse cheeks with his big manly hands. She felt like she was handing over the control to him, by letting him have her from behind.

Ethan slid a hand under her and propped her up from behind, touching her soaking wet cunt as he did so, Victoria took a deep breath as she felt him begin to place himself behind her. The tip of his cock felt like nothing she had ever experienced.

Victoria bit down on her pillow and let out a muffled scream of sheer ecstasy as she felt the penis of a man, who wasn’t her husband, penetrate her for the first time in more than twenty years. Her control over the situation had vanished the instant she felt the tip of Ethan’s large cock enter her and take her to a place she had seldom been before.
Fun, uninhibited couple who love new experiences. Comments/questions welcomed.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61169

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61337

afagehi7

Re: An English Hotwife

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:33 am

Fantastic! Keep going.

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:36 am

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it 😉

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:40 am

Please continue.

It such a good story.

Can't wait to hear more about their love making and how her husband will react when he comes home.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:42 am

Great story, Thanks for sharing

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:13 am

Thanks guys. We are new to the site so the compliments are appreciated, although we can take constructive criticism too :)

With the current situation, we are missing meeting people for real, so this is the next best thing to fuel our lockdown sex life 😉

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:05 am

You are a very good storyteller.

But you need to post the next chapter soon.

You just left us hanging there. Imagine how you would have felt if Ethan just went back to his cloth and said "I better go home".

That is how the reader are feeling right now.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:29 am

Get on with it man !
Finish the story!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:18 am

Part two almost finished. Watch this space... 😉

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 am

Part two almost finished. Watch this space... 😉

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:11 am

An English Hotwife

Part Two.

Victoria stood, slightly breathless at the window and watched as her new lover’s van disappeared down the long private road that lead away from her property and out of sight.

She lent on the windowsill with her head in her hands and tried to compose herself, her legs felt like jelly from the multiple orgasms she’d just received and she was visibly shaking.

As she looked up she noticed her husbands car pull into sight and slowly wind its way towards the house. “Shit.” She said to herself looking at her watch, obviously not realising the time.

The couple of hours she’d spent with Ethan had seemed like minutes in the throes of passion and there she was, standing dishevelled, in her satin robe. Her hair a perfect mess and no doubt smelling of sex.

Victoria began to panic slightly and she dashed upstairs to tidy the bedroom. She finished making the bed, although she didn’t have time to strip the sheets, trying her best to disguise the fact that another man had been there.

She had just stepped out of her nightgown and grabbed some jeans from the wardrobe when the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs became clearer and the bedroom door creaked ajar.

“Hi,” said Victoria pulling up her jeans quickly to hide the dampness of her knickers. Her tits were bare for her husband to see as he appeared at the bedroom door.

“Hello darling,” replied Victoria’s husband Stephen, he gave her a surprised look as if to ask why she was semi-naked at this time of day.

“Long story.” Victoria said with a nervous laugh, before pulling a top over her head to cover her tits, she didn’t have time to find a bra and the hardness of her nipples showed though the thin white t-shirt she’d hurriedly chosen.

She nervously turned her cheek as her husband went to kiss her and quickly disappeared into the en-suite bathroom to fix herself.

It wasn’t that she wanted to hide her affair from her husband, after all she knew he wanted it, perhaps nearly as much as her. She was just so nervous about telling him and she had imagined it to be erotic and sexy, before bed and completely on her terms, rather than him catching her in the post coitus mess she was currently in.

“Are you okay Vic?” Her husband enquired from the bedroom, you’re acting rather strange.”

Victoria took a breath and replied “Yeah, fine, I’ll be out in a moment.”

She washed her face, fixed her hair and sprayed some perfume round, before returning to the bedroom. “Sorry,” She said. “I had a few wines at lunch, made me feel a bit flushed.”

Stephen shot her a look that gave her the impression he had an idea what she’d been up to.

“Why don’t you have a lie down while I make dinner honey?” He said thoughtfully putting his arm round his wife’s waste and kissing her.

This time she kissed him back passionately before taking him up on his offer to cook dinner while she rested.

She woke an hour or so later to the smell of something cooking downstairs. She felt much better and more confident so she had a quick shower before popping herself into a short, blue evening dress and heading down to Stephen.

She rejoined her husband in the kitchen and began to set the table for dinner.

“The workmen were late tonight weren’t they? Stephen remarked.

“Oh I hadn’t noticed.” Victoria said. She had an idea she’d been rumbled.

“Yes, I saw passed one of them leaving as I drove in.” He said.

Victoria’s heart was beating faster at the thought she was soon to confess to her husband that she’d had another man in her bed.

“Been drinking beer have you?” Stephen asked, with a slight smile on his face as he stood at the stove.

“Sorry?” Victoria replied, a little taken aback. She saw him nod his head in the direction of the open beer bottle Ethan had been drinking from earlier, which was still sitting on the counter. Stephen knew his wife never drank beer.

Victoria, feeling more confident and playful now, decided to toy with her husband. “Maybe, or maybe it was someone else,” she said with a cheeky smile.

She could tell that her husband was dying for her to tell him everything, she knew him too well. But he was trying to play it cool.

Stephen dished up the food and the both sat at the table. He poured Victoria out some more wine, as if she hadn’t had enough. An awkward silence fell, which had seldom happened in their twenty years of marriage.

Not being able to take the tension anymore, finally Victoria spoke.

“So, how was your day dear?”

“I’m more interested to find out how your day was.” Stephen replied quickly. “I can only imagine it was rather eventful.”

“I don’t know what you mean.” His wife lied coyly, with a wicked smile.

“Oh, I think you do,” he said. “Tell me everything.”

Victoria finished her last mouthful, stood up slowly and pushed her chair in, all the while looking into her husband’s eyes.

She walked seductively around to Stephen’s side of the table. Then, moving his empty plate out of the way, she hopped up and perched her bum on the table where the plate had been.

Stephen looked longingly into his wife’s eyes as she propped her left leg upon his shoulder, allowing her dress to ride up and show him her naked pussy.

“First things first,” she said, putting her hand on her husbands head and gently coaxing him towards her. She knew he could now see her swollen cunt up close, before she felt the warmth of his breath on her vagina.

She wanted Stephen to send her to the edge with his tongue, making her as horny as possible, before starting to tell him the details of her liaison with Ethan.

“Oh yes,” she sighed as he began to eat her. Thinking about the fact she’d had another mans cock inside her less than two hours before, sent her wild.

She wondered how much Stephen could tell. She certainly felt quite tender down there and once or twice the touch of her husband’s tongue made her jump.

She noticed that instead of solely focusing on her clit, he explored more down towards her swollen vaginal entrance, which she thought quite amusing. She wondered if he could tell that his tongue was now where another mans cock had just been.

“Okay that’s enough,” Victoria told Stephen firmly, before hopping off the table and sliding down onto his lap. She straddled him and locked her arms around his neck, so her lips were touching his, without kissing him.

She could smell herself on his face, which was something she liked. She felt her husband’s hardness through the fabric of his suit trousers and she seductively undid his tie, before slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

“Did you like your desert?” She asked, alluding to what he’d just done.

“I did indeed.” He replied, a little nervously. Victoria could tell that he was shaking with anticipation and she was enjoying every moment.

She stood up and pulled Stephen’s shirt off, before undoing his trousers and reaching her hand inside to clasp his rock hard penis.

“Mmm,” she said softly before dropping to her knees and slowly licking her way up his shaft. She stuck her tongue out to taste his pre-cum, before teasingly moving back up to his face and kissing him.

“Okay this is killing me,” said Stephen impatiently. “You’re being a prick tease now. Please tell me about your day.”

Victoria’s face turned serious, she stood him up and pulled his pants off until he was naked, turned him around and slowly bent him over the table. She parted his legs slightly so she could run her hand up the inside of his thigh, before cupping his balls.

Female domination wasn’t something she had much experience with, but the previous night, while her husband slept, she had secretly snooped at his laptop as she was eager to find out what he had been looking at.

With the though in mind that she was to let another man have her for the first time, she wanted to get into her husband’s head, so she could make the experience better for him.

She found that he mostly watched hotwife or cuckold porn, with an element of femdom. The though of being in control over him sent her wild, so she got into character.

“I’m in change now,” she said gently squeezing his balls. “Do you understand?”

Although Stephen seemed far too eager for Victoria’s liking, for her to confess her sins to him.

“Yes, but I just want to...” Stephen protested.

With that she let go of his balls and smacked his bare bottom as hard as she could with her hand, leaving a red mark.

Stephen winced a little as she went back to cupping his balls. “I said, I’m in charge.” She reiterated strongly.

“Sorry,” he replied timidly, realising he’d been put in his place. She smacked him again.

“Sorry my hotwife.” Victoria informed him of how she should be addressed.

Stephen paused, and turned his head to look at his wife, it was the first time she’d sort of admitted her infidelity to him. She had smile on her face, but remained her eyebrow as if to remind him what he had to say.

“Sorry my hotwife,” he replied. This sent an excited shiver though Victoria and she let outa little giggle.

“So now you know,” she said letting go of his balls and walking away to pour herself a glass of wine.

The look on her husband face told her that it has most definitely been worth it, he was putty in her hands.

“Clear the dishes away and I’ll tell you all about how good it felt to have Ethan’s cock pounding me all afternoon.” Victoria instructed her husband

Victoria sat and watched as her naked husband stacked the dishwasher and wiped down the kitchen. His hard cock pointing upward towards the worktop.

“Oh and the washing needs bringing in from the line,” she informed him, nodding towards the garden.

Stephen went to grab his trousers from the side. “Uh Uh.” His wife said, shaking her head. “As you are.”

She watched with a wicked smile as he made his way out of the patio doors to their private garden, totally naked, and began picking the watching off the line.

“I could do this all night,” she giggled. “But I suppose as I’ve been the naughty one today, perhaps it’s your turn to have some fun.” She said as her husband returned with a basket full of washing.

She reached into the basket and pulled out one of her sexy pairs of pink lace knickers. “Put those on,” she instructed him. Before propping herself up on the worktop were she’d sat earlier that afternoon when she had first seduced Ethan. “Sit on that stool.” She said, pointing to where Ethan had sat that afternoon.

Stephen sat upon the stool, his balls poking out the side of his wife’s knickers and his erection was visible.

“So this is where it all began.” Said Victoria licking her lips seductively and uncrossing her legs so her husband could see her pussy. “You have the same view as Ethan had this afternoon.” She smiled.

Stephen’s jaw dropped, he was in complete awe of his beautiful wife as she began to tell him the story of how she’d become a Hotwife.

To be continued...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:43 pm

It's every wannabe hotwife hubby fantasy. A hot young hung stud contractor showing his wife a good time.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:46 pm

SUPER HOT exciting story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:16 am

This is another story my wife and I wrote, after a particularly interesting holiday a few years ago.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lustful-wife-1

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:47 am

AmyandHugh wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:16 am
This is another story my wife and I wrote, after a particularly interesting holiday a few years ago.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lustful-wife-1
Hot story too ;) :up:

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:08 am

Great story.
Shut the Cuck up

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:51 am

Continue, continue!

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Enjoying this immensely. Please continue!
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:05 pm

An English hotwife

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:07 pm

🤔

AmyandHugh
Trainable

Unread post by AmyandHugh » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:11 pm

🤔

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:29 am

Don't stop now!
Keep going!
Bring Ethan back to fuck her some more and maybe impregnate her!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:08 am

Hey any more?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:31 pm

So what happened?
Why no continuation?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:08 am

Please son't let this story die!
Finish it!