description line

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

description line

Post by mfm4bnc » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 am

A question for our generous host... Would it be possible to add a subject line for a short description of the story? I think more than most kinks, cucks and stags have a narrow window of what turns them on. It would be great if we could scroll through the list and see brief descriptions (my favorite thing about literotica are the tags and descriptions so you get straight to what you love). There are great stories HERE, but sometimes I feel like finding my favorite these is a needle in a haystack.

afagehi7

Re: description line

Post by afagehi7 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:45 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 am
A question for our generous host... Would it be possible to add a subject line for a short description of the story? I think more than most kinks, cucks and stags have a narrow window of what turns them on. It would be great if we could scroll through the list and see brief descriptions (my favorite thing about literotica are the tags and descriptions so you get straight to what you love). There are great stories HERE, but sometimes I feel like finding my favorite these is a needle in a haystack.
To my knowledge, that's not a feature of this software. It would need to be custom written or at best a plug in. With no IT staff they're best off keeping the default installation