My kind of surprise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mgcouplemn
Player

My kind of surprise

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:50 am

So I get a call from my wife at 11 am, I’m at work. She says “I’m horny and I need you to come home right now” I told her to go ahead and start cause I’ll be there in ten minutes, hoping she will be using her favorite vibrator when I get home, she just said “OK I will start without you”. I raced home to find a car in the driveway. I went into the house and started down the hallway to our bedroom. I got about halfway to it and could hear the bed moving, I then heard my wife say ”fuck me harder, my husband is coming” then heard loud flesh slapping. When I walked into the bedroom, my wife was lying in my favorite position of being on her back with her legs spread in the air and some guy pounding her pussy with everything he could give her. She was looking at me with a huge smile, I sat down in the chair next to the bed, took out my very stiff cock. I stroked my cock to meet his tempo and force while watching them fuck.

I pounded my cock for about 20 minutes trying to restrain from cumming, then my wife turned to me and puckered her lips wanting me to kiss her. I lowered to my knees at the side of the bed and leaned in putting my lips on her bouncing lips and kissed. The guy buried his cock deep inside her pussy with a big thrust and stopped pounding, he started to moan and I could feel him cumming in her as I continued kissing her. She put her hand on the back of my head and took a fist full of my hair, pulled my head back so I was looking at the guy, he still had his cock buried in her dumping every last drop of his cum in her. She said “Baby this is my old boyfriend Ray, he was in town and I told him to come over”.

Ray started pulling his long thick cock out of her, she steered my head and mouth to her hot wet pussy as his cock exited her, my tongue licked the end of his cock as it popped out She said “eat me”. Ray started to move away but she took his hand and made him lay next to her as I cleaned her pussy. She started milking my really stiff cock with one hand and with the other she put his hand on her belly as she started with intense convulsing muscle spasms as she orgasmed, of course with all of that I shot my load on the floor. Best two hours I have had.

Ray stayed at the house the rest of the day, he fucked her twice more before bedtime. My wife and I invited him to stay the night instead of trying to find a hotel that late. My wife started making up the guest room for him, I told her that he could sleep in our bed with us if she wanted. I crawled into our king bed, my wife came in holding Rays hand, they were naked, she climbed to the middle and Ray on her other side. She took a hand from each of us and put it on her warm pussy, that is how we fell asleep.

In the morning my alarm went off and woke both Ray and myself, wife slept through it. We both got out of bed, I told Ray I had to go to work and if he wanted he could fuck her again, he laughed and said he didn’t think he could. I told him that he really could and he said he didn’t think his pecker would do it again for a while. We both got dressed and left at the same time, on the way out I told him that this is how we live and are open to have fun. I told him that when he is in town again to let me know and maybe we can do something again, he said Ok and we left. I loved watching and jerking off, I think I set a new personal record of cumming four times in a 24 hour period.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

subtoall
Pervert

Re: My kind of surprise

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:04 am

Hot life!