The Sun in conjunction with Mars and the Village Venus

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gamma
Trainable

The Sun in conjunction with Mars and the Village Venus

Unread post by gamma » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 am

In the semi-darkness, I kissed her exposed shoulder and smelt her soft scent of violets and that deeper female smell of her lovely neck. I spooned my pretty wife closer and she murmured quietly as my semi erect cock pressed against her bottom cheek.

"It could be Malcolm" I teased.

"Oh God, no!" She replied half-asleep.

"Imagine his old, withered hands on your soft, young skin"

"Ewww! Stop! Yuck!!" She shuddered. My hand, now cold, drew back under the covers.

Malcolm was one of the older men in our English country village. Well, a local who had retired and who seemd to be a little sad in his ways but had a routine of shopping on several days a week as a well known local personality, but was always polite despite his stooping and well-worn demeanour when meeting him on his rounds or sitting in the pub with his half of John Smith's Bitter.

"Ahhh!" She yelped as my cold hand deliberately slithered onto her leg and up towards her warm nether regions. She 'backpedalled' away from my hand.

"No! No!" She squealed.

"You'll like it!" I replied with my croakey, creepy impression of Malcolm. My cold hand ever closer on her warm thighs now clamped together. She twisted and turned. Her head buried in the pillow.

"Stop!" She pleaded, but with a tone I did not recognise; there was no force in her voice. My cold hand slipped onto her belly. She bucked back, pressing her bottom into my stomach, attempting to push me away. My hand now slid under her bikini briefs and over her mound; my middle finger found her lips and pressed on. The lips gave way to feel molten hot fluid on my cool finger.

"Mmmm" I rasped in croakey Malcolm's voice "Loveleeeeey"

She recoiled in horror. Her hand reached down and held my cold bare arm.

"Please... Please STOP! Don't..." She whimpered, her hand pulled at my frozen, jiggling arm, but it wasn't a struggle.

"Do you like me being nasty?" I croaked further as she fidgeted more violently. "I like rubbing..." I began to say in my creepiest voice.

"Uuuhhhhh!" She made me jump out of my skin as she shouted out and orgasmed, bucking forward and lay rigid on her side, her spasms playing havoc inside. I masturbated her, circling my finger round her slit vigorously until she finally ripped my hand away out of her knickers and collapsed breathing heavily. She began to breath more steadily as she regained some composure.

"Good?" I ventured in my normal voice.

"Shhh. Go to sleep" She whispered and reached round and gently patted my thigh. I could hear her smiling.

The bed jiggled slightly as I imagined base, impossible thoughts...

To be continued...

dplover
Experienced

Re: The Sun in conjunction with Mars and the Village Venus

Unread post by dplover » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Very well written and structured, and a very interesting start.

Dplover

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:47 am

"See you later, Bat-face!"

"Catch you later, Pointy head"

We kissed and I watched her leave with her smiley, sunny disposition and a spring in her step; her diminutive five foot frame, small but perfectly formed breasts, and a slightly plump, pear-shaped bottom that filled her leggings, a figure that for me, was absolutely perfect in proportion. She turned her pretty head, her dark brown bob swished in a half second timelag. She gave a cute smile with her big eyes that made my heart melt. God, I loved her with my whole being.

"Could you remember to pick up a prescription for me? I've left the paper slip on the board"

"OK. sure thing." I grinned back.

My eyes came to rest on her rear as she left through the passageway. It seemed to move with a life of its own. The door closed behind her. As I heard the car start and draw away, I imagined again that night in the social club months ago with the over familiar rugby player dancing with Jacquie, taking liberties with his hands all over her, they laughing and chatting together freely. I felt a streak of jealousy watching them with some angst and the horrible sense of abandonment, but feeling powerless to intervene; me being a slim five foot five against his burly six foot something frame. He knew. He bloody knew.

My cock hardened now - as then - as I imagined the very worst. Did I really find that a turn on? A big, burly, well-built man servicing my perfect, diminutive and delicate wife? ....Yes. For him to use his large, thick cock to reach where my three inches couldn't? Yes. To actually last long enough to make her come during intercourse because I couldn't? Oh God! An emphatic YES! YES! YES!

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom and opened the linen basket. Not so very far down I found her pink and white laced edged bikini panties from last night. Shaking slightly, I reached down and picked them up. I noted that she must have been very wet. With shame and guilt mixed with passion and a deep lust, I undid my jeans and began to jerk off in the soft dampness of her panties. The image of her dancing flashed into my mind again and it took just seconds for me to ejaculate into them; I went weak at the knees and swayed and grimaced as that short, sweet feeling glowed briefly within.

The feeling subsided as the bathroom came back into focus and some of the guilt returned. I remembered my awful behaviour as she returned from the dance back to our table, her perfect face crumpled as I made a perfect arse of myself. I shuddered with shame and embarrassment. I cleaned up my short stub of a cock and replaced the panties from whence they came.

I wandered into the office space and checked my emails and the well-known forum. I was encouraged by the reply to some of my messages.

Hours later after putting less work than I'd hoped into the project and more checking of the forum, I decided to break for lunch and decided to go out for a stroll in the village to pick up some fresh bread from the bakery. I picked up Jacquie's prescription from the dispensary and made for home; a home cured ham sandwich on granary bread firmly fixed in my mind. I passed the grocery when I saw Malcolm shuffling into the gloom of the store. My heart lept! I remembered last night with some excitement. I looked around and followed him in with some curiosity. He picked up a copy of The Sun Newspaper and placed it in his basket. I took more notice of his appearance. About six foot three or four with silver short cropped hair and wearing, shall we say, less than fashionable clothes. Who wears a suit? With a beige shirt and grey tie? and brown shoes with darker brown trousers. He must be about, what? sixty? sixty five? older? He turned and nodded.

"Nice day!"

I looked up at him and mumbled in reply.

"Yes... it is.."

I opened my mouth to say more but nothing came out. We seemed to be embarrassed as each other. I could hardly say: 'Excuse me, I was only fantasising about you interfering with my young wife in bed last night'

Thankfully, he turned and made his way to pay for his shopping whilst I left, pretending I'd forgotten what I'd gone in the store for.

I walked into the bright daylight and trudged home. Something bothered me. And excited me. I wasn't sure what it was but there were some questions that Jacquie needed to answer from last night's pillow talk...

To be continued...

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 am

Back at the home office, I logged on and attempted to work on the project. As I poured through reams of dull pages of text and spreadsheets, thoughts of cuckoldry kept intruding. Dialogue and images broke my concentration. Should I confront her or play it nonchalantly? Further images in my mind's eye followed; of Jacquie being backed into a corner and confessing all, she leaving forever, storming out in anger, or of her collapsing in tears unconsolable, the end of the relationship, wailing and lost, maybe doing something ...stupid.... Oh God....

I forced myself back to the present and shook my head. Better play it cool. I love her too much to lose her. I couldn't bear to.... Stop it. Make myself a cup of something.

I wandered down to the kitchen and made a brew. Yes, gently does it.

I'd already introduced the fantasy of another man and she seemed to warm to that. Not surprising with my 'little problem'. I'd get so worked up with being intimate with her, that as soon as she was ready for me, I'd enter and ejaculate within a few strokes; she was so goddam attactive - even when I thought of warzones, diseases or illness - in order to try and slow me down. And when I did 'try again in a minute darling...', I couldn't really pound her without my short three inch cock slipping out every few strokes and that made fucking doggy fashion almost impossible. In fact I'd never made her come through intercourse. Yes, I had masturbated her and she enjoyed my tougue. She had insisted that '...it was alright Darling, don't worry...' But I did worry. I heard her voice say the words, but the way she said it told a different story - however genuine she attempted to make it. My inadequacies had driven me to obsessing with her past boyfriends' performance and her excuses were less than convincing. I'd introduced some fantasy into our sex life and she appeared to enjoy that more and more, especially when I introduced the idea of another man. She closed her eyes as I described details, I knew she was thinking of someone else, maybe more than one person in particular. Perhaps a previous boyfriend? All I knew it wasn't me she was thinking about, and last night's performance was spectacular. What was it that made it so hot for her? I needed to know. I needed to find a way for her to be satisfied. I drained the cup as I replayed the scene over and over.

The rest of the afternoon dragged on relentlessly. I stared out the window until I saw a familar car make its way down the lane towards our house.

She pressed the TV remote, fiddling with the buttons impatiently:

"There's bugger all on! I don't know; over one hundred channels of ...nothing in particular"

She huffed and puffed.

"I need a hobby."

"I know a hobby" I grinned over at her.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. Then looked at her watch.

"I suppose we could schedule one in before the news, It won't t-...."

She flinched with embarrassment as she realised what she's said.

"Yeah, it won't take long!" I finished her sentence for her, bitterly, and pressed home my advantage.

Regret poured over her pretty face. She pulled herself out of her chair and sat next to me.

"Sorry."

"No... it's ok. I know I'm never going to be any good at it" I caressed her thigh in leggings and turned away.

"Please, look at me..." She attempted to console me and placed her arm around me.

"...I love you very much. I married you because I cannot imagine spending my life without you..."

I turned my head. Fuck, why did she have to be so reasonable and loyal, she's too good for me.

Her big eyes met mine. I melted as she brushed her bob out of her face.

"I love you too Bat Face"

She smiled THAT smile. I continued.

"I realise I have problems with... and the counselling hasn't helped. Even she was surprised with how sm.."

She pressed her hot fingers agains my lips. We cuddled quietly, her warm feminine scent, intoxicating. I decided to make a move.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

I felt her nod against my chest.

" It seemed very hot for you"

She gave me an extra tight squeeze with her arm.

" I... I really wouldn't mind if you looked elsewhere..."

She slackened her grip.

"Pointy head, I love only you!"

"No I mean, someone who could... treat you right... satisfy you... Do what I ...can't"

"You mean someone like Richard? And look what happened when I simply danced with someone else?"

"I... I admit I was jealous"

"It was quite a scene."

"Because I thought you might leave me"

"I would never leave you!"

"I know now, but at the time.... I did apologise and pay for the damage."

I gave her an extra hug.

"I realise now that my shortcomings are mine and mine alone. I will never act like that again, it was an overcompensation because I knew that there are better men out there and I just don't deserve you"

"Darling, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We can work round this!"

We kissed.

"It's just that you seemed to enjoy last night more than most. Did it bring a previous boyfriend to mind?

"No." She spoke quietly.

"Was it an incident that occured some time ago that you want to recreate?"

She said nothing and turned her head away.

"...Or perhaps a fantasy ...of an old perv and you, ...a sort of Beauty and the Beast sort of thing?"

Again she said nothing. Was I reading too much into this? She finally spoke up, firmly and softly; I did not recognise the expressions that moved across her face. I couldn't read her.

"Did it occur to you that I enjoy sex simply for the feelings and who it comes from? And the connection I make with them? erm ...YOU? H'mm?
And yes, maybe my mind does wander elsewhere. I like to share your fantasies but there are some things which should stay in one's head so we can remain sane!"

I had run out of things to say. There was obviously more. A LOT more. There would have to be another time. I spoke.

"Let's get out of here for a while. Why don't we go down the pub for a drink?"

She moved away from me and sat forward.

"Yeah, we might just get some air on the way there. What could possibly go wrong?"

To be continued...

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:17 am

"Go on, I'll catch you up"

I raced upstairs to collect my wallet, checked I had enough money and made my way downstairs and locked the front door behind me. I jogged to catch up with my diminutive twenty four year old wife. She had changed into a printed orange summer dress which floated in the wind and yet showed off her perfect figure. I drew close and slowed to admire the view, her perfect pear-shaped arse pushing insistently against the material. She turned, smiled and slowed briefly until I caught up. We held hands and interlocked fingers, making our way the quarter mile to the pub. The summer evening put on a show, the low sun, the sounds of a tractor in the fields, birds still singing but beginning to roost, the pad, pad of our footsteps against the loose gravel of the lane; we shared the silent understanding of our relationship as we strolled. A toot of a horn behind us broke the silence and we skipped to the safety of a passing place. The car tooted as we passed. Jacquie gave a little wave back. We rejoined hands and I swung our arms to and fro.

We hit the pavement at the village bounds. The low hubbub of the village inn could now be heard. I broke the silence first.

"That was worth the walk to work up a thirst"

"Mmm."

"Usual? I ventured."

"Yep." she replied. "Make it a big one"

We just looked at each other and burst out laughing. I doubled up in hysterics, Jacquie was wiping away tears from laughing.

"Ay Ay! What up with you two?" said a voice. I looked up to see Mark, one of the darts team. I collapsed back into laughter. He shook his head and made his way through the pub door entrance, ducking his head through the low beam. We followed, and of course, both of us didn't need to duck. The familiar smell of old ale, food and people hit us as we entered.

"Mmm, busy tonight, seems as though some from town are here to enjoy our local hostelry."

I scanned for a place to sit but the place was packed. We made our way to the bar and eventually got served by Joan, the landlord's wife. A busty lady with a cough that could start a fleet of trucks.

"Evening, John, What'll you have?"

"Pint of best for me and, ahem, a large Gin and Tonic for the lady"

"Certainly, love. 'bit busy tonight."

"Looks it."

"There you are, dear, your pint...."

I scanned the bar but the place was still packed. The only space was a demilitarised zone around... old Malcolm.

"...and a large one for the lady!" Joan cackled. I flashed a brief smile and nodded at her innuendo.

"It'll make a change!" I quipped back in self-deprecation. I felt a dig in the ribs.

"Ow!" I feigned pain as Jacquie gave a me a comic stern look. Joan pointed to a large sign posted on a beam:

'Fancy Dress Night in aid of Charity'

"Interesting.... C'mon, let's stand over here" Jacquie motioned over towards the DMZ and Malcolm. "There's nowhere else at the moment, we can move later when people leave"

We sidled over to the space next to Malcolm and Jacquie leant down and said something. Malcolm nodded.

"Yep, we can put our drinks down on his table, he won't mind" translated Jacquie.

"It's ok, I'm standing next to the bar, I can put my pint there."

Jacquie gave a little shrug. I scanned round the room, the hubbub of people conversing, with the occasional laugh out loud, the clink of glasses. Quite the conducive atmosphere. I looked back and Jacquie was leaning over and talking to Malcolm again. I took a swig of beer. She sat down opposite Malcolm and was now chatting to him! I took another swig of beer. Mark approached the bar and waited to be served. We had a brief chat about local news and about the sport - not that I was ever much of a sports enthusiast. He got served and bought me a pint and took his tray of drinks away. I looked back and Jacquie seemed to be in a marathon chat with Malcolm. She sat awkwardly with a leg under the other with her skirt riding up and unknowingly flashing her panties. She was leaning forward speaking enthusiastically and waving her hands in the air. Malcolm seemed to be listening appreciatively and making the odd comment.

"You better watch out for Malcolm! Hoar-haa!"

The crudeness of Richard punctured my reverie. I looked up at him and snickered. He looked round and whispered loudly conspiritorially

"I must say, your missus is well fit! If she was mine, I'd fuck her brains out every night!"

I laughed again weakly. He continued, coming closer, towering over me, dominating me.

"Fair play to you John, you're a lucky guy."

"Yeah, thanks"

"Still..." he looked to and fro again: " Anytime you need someone to help out to give her a proper seeing to..."

I opened my mouth to speak but he was looking towards the bar.

"Hey, Joan, give this man a pint on my tab, the luckiest man in the village!"

Joan squawked back. He gave me a 'friendly' jab in the ribs with his elbow and left.

He left me nursing a carbon tipped hardon inside my underwear at his base suggestions. I imagined him, being crude and forceful with Jacquie, taking control, fucking her in a frenzy and her loving it, begging for more. I vainly pushed the thoughts away and turned back to see Malcolm and my wife still conversing and, surprise surprise, of all things, I saw Malcolm actually smiling.

"TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE!" The bell rang at the bar. I put down my final free pint on the counter just as Jacquie stood up looked at me and smiled. She bent down a last time and said something to Malcolm who nodded and waved, first at her then me. We waved at the regulars on the way out and into the calm, cool, still night air.

We held hands and locked fingers again and began our walk home. We both seemed a little more carefree than our walk down. Jacquie hummed to herself. Stars were becoming visible in the darkening sky.

I blocked her path and joked.

"You're my best mate, you are!"

She giggled and joked back as a stage drunk:

"I... I mean it I really love you!"

"SSSHH!" a voice loudly whispered from the dark. Oops! we briefly kissed

We made our way up the lane. Bats flitted overhead, moths fluttered, an owl hooted.

"Richard says Hi."

"He didn't."

"He said it in his own way" I retorted. "He volunteered to help me out...in his own way"

She giggled.

"I bet he did."

"Would you let him?"

"No. He's far too crude for me, I'd prefer - " She faltered.

"Go on! You can't stop now!" I almost shouted in glee. Jacquie winced and cursed herself at her loosened tongue.

"Go on! Tell me! Confess! You'd prefer......."

"Ssshhh! W-E-L-L, if it were somebody, he would have to be tall as him, but cultured and dashing, NOT like him."

"H'mm, I can't think of anyone around here like that". I replied.

"No? Just as well then!" she smirked.

My small cock hardened up again and I began to walk strangely at my wife's confession

"Mmmm! That doesn't bear thinking about... too much." I smiled and spoke in a knowing way.

"You....!" She dug me in the ribs which actually did hurt. "You'd actually like that wouldn't you?

I let the question go and we walked in silence towards our house. She held my hand again.

We reached the house at last and as I fumbled for the keys, she whispered in my ear that gave me goosebumps:

"You'd better hurry, he's waiting in the bed upstairs..."

I fumbled with the keys but I somehow couldn't find the right one.

To be continued.....

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:07 am

I managed to unlock and open the door and flick the hallway light on. I turned round to see Jacquie had already removed her orange dress which was now draped over her arm. As she moved past me inside, I unclipped her 34A bra between her shoulder blades. It slipped off her shoulders as she kicked off her shoes and moved quickly up the stairs wearing only her white panties. My body was on fire, it seemed. I closed the outside door and followed her up.

She was already on the bed, the panties and duvet already stripped off. As I undid my jeans, she gave me that 'come hither' expression that was really horny. I opened the top dresser drawer and pulled out a condom while kicking my underwear across the floor. I fumbled with the condom wrapper as she spread her legs, God, she was hot for it! She writhed slowly against the soft sheets and cupped her breasts as I knelt between her knees and desperately rolled the condom, loose as it was, onto my rock hard three inch cock.

"No! No! NO! I wailed.

We both watched my cock spasm and then pulsed cum three or four times, dribbling uselessly into the two inches of loose condom flapping at the tip. And then it begin to soften. A ruined orgasm before we had even started.

"Lick me... please" Begged Jacquie.

I laid down between her thighs and smelt her intoxicating scent. I pressed my tongue against her clitoris, the sharp taste upon my tongue. She jerked upwards and I felt her curls of hair against my forehead. She moved her hips to and fro against the motion of my tongue. I moved down between her lips, her amour was apparent, soaking wet. I lapped up her sweet juices and ventured futher down. My tongue found her vagina opening and probed inside, my nose jabbing against her. She moaned ever louder. I moved up again and licked her clitoris, stabbing it with my tongue. I fingered her, one, then two fingers sliding in. She leant forward and held my head, then pressed me closer, moving up and down against me. Then she spoke that sent shockwaves to my core.

"Find something bigger... anything... a carrot... cucumber... ANYTHING!!"

Suitably shocked to hear that from my diminutive, demure wife, I sat up and removed my fingers, now sticky with her beautiful scent. I slipped off the bed to go down to the kitchen when I noticed some upright items on the dressing table nearby. I quickly grabbed a slender shaped seven inch hairspray bottle, an inch in diameter and made my way back to the bed, warming it up. Then I saw something I'd never experienced before. She was masturbating! In front of me!
I wavered, drinking in the incredible sight in front of me, my gorgeous wife wanking herself off. Then I spoke without thinking.

"He's here!"

She replied, and not exactly what I was expecting.

"Bring him over"

The game was on. I lay on the bed and pressed the bottle against her leg. She looked down to see what it was. Her eyes widened.

"Tell him to fuck me!"

I lined up the tapered end of the bottle and gently pushed. She gasped in ecstacy. To my surprise it went in quite smoothly and easily! She's done something like this before! My little cock began to firm up again.

I pressed the bottle in to three inches, about how far my cock could reach. I pulled it out slightly and then pressed in slowly but steadily, pass my three inch point and deeper to the hilt, or rather, with a half-inch showing. She gave a long gasp and shouted out, jerking her legs up the sheets and back down again.

"Uuuuhhh!"

She was coming - already! I saw the end of the deodrant bottle move or twitch rhythmically. Fast at first, then began to slow. Her spasms or orgasm moving the bottle length inside gently. I moved up and gave her a kiss.

"Was he good?"

"Mmmm, yes darling! I think he wants to do it again."

I made an excuse that he'd be back in a minute and left the bedroom, I ran downstairs and looked in the kitchen for those vegetables. I found an eight inch long carrot and a somewhat shorter, but fatter cucumber. I warmed them up on the way back up the stairs to the bedroom.

"He's back! I exclaimed. She was masturbating again! Her free hand now on a breast and the bottle had somehow fallen onto the floor.

She opened her legs wider so I could climb between them. I lay down and moistened the long carrot with her wetness. She watched as I lined it up against her. The tapered animated irregular shape sank into her way too easily; widening her out on the way in to her core. She gasped sharply. With seven inches of an unyielding brutal tapered orange phallus now buried deeply within her, she pressed her hand over mine and the last inch disappeared completetely within her to the hilt, the blunt, but sterile point pressing against her cervix. She grimaced in ecstacy, her eyebrows knitted together. She grunted and panted.

"Now you're beginning to understand the depths of my depravity!" She said hoarsely.

My cock was not just hard again, but wanting to burst. My stomach was tense, my head was spinning..... I was trying to take this all in.

She rapidly moved her hands over mine, round and round over her pubic bone.

"Tell me I'm bad!"

"You are bad! You are a bad woman! You..."

She shrieked as she orgasmed again. She lifted her bottom off the bed, then collapsed again, panting. The carrot slipped out enough for me to remove it. The tapered, distended end still looked firm and hard. Unlike mine after fucking. I could see the attraction.

I pushed the carrot aside and picked up the cucumber. Surely it wouldn't...? I looked up and she smiled. She pulled her feet towards her bottom and opened her knees outwards. God, she was insatiable! I moistened the rounded end of the cucumber with her juices again and lined it up against her vagina. She started to pant.

"Oh God, Oh God!"

I pressed and met some resistance. I pulled back and tried it again. It went in a little deeper this time, she gasped as it stretched her.

"Is that OK?

"Oh God, YES!"

I eased it in a little at a time, the alien-like dark green, almost black monster contrasted against her fair pink skin, impregnated her until seven fat inches filled her. I looked up. She was crying.

"W...What's up?"

"Nothing... It's soooo beautiful! So wonderful!"

She sniffed loudly and wiped the tears with her free hand. She cried openly now. I began to move it in and out with mixed emotions. Here is my wife, getting off on an inanimate object, finding a deeper level of ecstacy than with my puny boy's willy. I felt sad and my eyes welled up too, sad and hurt because of my inadequecy to satisfy my wife, but strangely, happier that she at last could feel more satisfied. I looked up and as our eyes met, she closed her eyes.

"He's beginning to pick up the pace." I remarked.

She began to breathe deeply again. I moved it in and out a little faster. I kissed her thigh and moved up onto her crotch.

"You're well fit, you are!" as I attempted to to do an impression of Richard as if it were he fucking her with his large cock.

She smiled. Her eyes still closed, but no response. What was she thinking about? Who was she thinking about? Really? I continued to push the large cucumber in and out, much more easily now. I moved her hand aside and began lick her clitoris more ferociouly.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out!" I continued in Richard's voice.

Her breathing quickened.

"Yes...yes..."

I fastened the pace and licked her as fast as I could, I tasted skin because I'd licked all of her juices away.

"Mmmmm" She was on her way.

I moved everything as fast as I could, and then she shouted out:

"Fuck me! come in again and fuck me HARD!"

I sat up and managed to get a condom on my little cock and removed the cucumber from her vagina.

I lay on top I lined myself up against her and pressed in. I paused.

"Are you in?"

"I honestly don't know!"

I leant back and round. Yes, I was. She was now so loose I could barely feel her. Or her, me. No matter. I began to hump her.

"Harder!"

I did what I could with the feeling I had. Luckily being the second time and the lack of feeling allowed me to last more than a few seconds. I began to fuck her.

"HARDER! Please! She insisted.

I began to fuck her hard but slipped out. I pushed back in.

"HARDER!" she commanded.

I slipped out again. Then again.

I resigned myself once again to pushing with short thrusts, merely jiggling in and out about an inch like a frenzied teenager on his first fuck to stop myself falling out. It meant I had no momentum behind me to properly pound her. No wonder I couldn't make her come. Not like a real man with a six inch cock. With no stamina, I began to huff and puff as I merely bumped into her. I tried to do some more Richard impressions:

"Ever since I saw you in the pub, I wanted to have you!"

Her breathing got a little faster. Her eyelids remain closed. Was she still shutting me out? I tried a different tack:

I rasped in Malcom's voice:

"I like... depraved"

She opened her eyes almost as if in fear but a good fear. but then she shushed me.

"Sshh!"

I continued in his nasty voice:

"What am I? Two, maybe three times as OLD as you"

She began to come, as I pounded inefficiently, but inevitably, I beat her to it, Exhausted and unable to continue, I stopped moving as I filled the condom within her. Close to orgasm, she moved herself against me; frustrated and grunting in desperation, her arms flailing over the bedsheets. Her left hand snaked down between us to finish herself off. I moved off as my cock softened to ensure the condom moved with me out of her. Her right hand felt down past me and found the cucumber. She reinserted it herself. Her left hand sped up, now a blur against her mound. Watching, I felt useless with my softenened cock.

"Uuuhhhh!"

She suddenly bucked forward and sat bolt upright, her eyes widened in shock. She made little and not so little noises as she held her stomach with both hands. She moaned and moaned again as she seemed to have a series of orgasms, the bed inadvertently keeping the cucumber inside her. I looked on in wonder and but mainly with inadequacy from my shortcomings.

At last she flopped back, exhausted. She removed the cucumber gently and closed her eyes again, pulling the bedclothes up and over herself. I lay back with her, I heard a thud as the bad vegetables hit the floor.

"Was that...."

"Sssshhh"

She patted my thigh and turned over. I reached up and switched off the light, then pulled the bedclothes over myself.

I looked up into the darkness.

To be continued......

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 am

I felt her arms around me. I spoke first.

"You OK?"

"Mmhmmm.... Sorry, I'm still coming down from it... it was a bit intense."

My mind was in turmoil.

"How many times did you come?

"I lost count!"

My mind swirled. I just couldn't imagine...

"Which one was best?"

Silence. And more silence. No answer.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?" She held me more tightly

"Not being able to perform."

I tried to keep her from knowing my silent tears running down my cheeks. Knowing she was getting off on some grocery items; reaching the heights of ecstacy from them. Inanimate objects. I hardly affected her with my boy-like fiddling and jiggling.

"Don't be silly! It's YOU that did all that for me! ...Thank you"

"OK"

I tried to be stoical about it. Yeah, it was me pushing those objects into her but it's never going to be the same as making love. For many times now, I thought: Maybe I was just meant to be this way; her loving passive companion... just that and to... It hurt me to say it... to let her feel the ultimate pleasure from a real man, a proper man, a better man.

I thought of that oafish Richard again, with his burly six foot-something alpha personality servicing my lovely, my tender and gentle wife. Yes. She would never fall in love with him, but the great ox could satisfy Jacquie's sexual needs. I mind-fucked myself with imagining him brutishly pulling down her panties, ripping them; His weight upon her, controlling her and fucking her in every position, ignoring her pleas to use a condom, plunging his massive cock inside her, she losing control from lust and telling him to cum into her unprotected womb, and loving it! Richard lording it over me, laughing in my face. My passivity. His frequent, inconvenient visits. The audible activity upstairs in our bedroom whilst I anguished about it downstairs... Parents or distant relatives visiting with their kids when Richard and Jacquie emerging radiant and flushed, on the stairs... the awkward questions...

Oh God... it was awful... so agonising, but such a turn ON! My mind flipped from horror to lust; Jacquie giving herself to another man and loving it. Her face...

The alarm beeped incessantly. Sleepily, my hand blundered over and managed to switch it off. My mind started to recount the night before. I shook the thoughts from my head and leaned over and kissed Jacquie. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hello loverrr"

She hugged me tight. Then got out of bed and stretched. She looked down to the objects on the floor and her hand went up and covered her mouth, but there was no disguising the smile beneath, with a little embarrassment. Yes, she had shown something of herself she's kept hidden.

I heard the the shower splash and got up out of bed. I went downstairs and made some breakfast. She emerged and gave me another hug.

"You are my world"

"You are too!"

Inside I felt incredibly guilty at my imagination. I pushed those thoughts aside rapidly.

"Toast?"

"No thanks"

I watched her move, do breakfasty things and sit in perfect motion. Her top and jeans fitting her perfect body. I went to shower and get changed. I made the bed and picked up the 'toys' from last night. I imagined again where they had been and compared them mentally with my small, hair trigger cock. No contest.

I wrapped them in paper and brought them downstairs and chucked them in the bin. She flushed and giggled, half choking on her breakfast. I joined her but she was already standing up and sorting through her handbag. I heard the jingle of keys.

"OK love, see you tonight. How's the project coming along?"

"Don't ask!"

She grimaced on my behalf, then leant forward and kissed me. I watched that precious, perfect arse of hers go through to the hallway. The door slammed shut. The sound of the car driving away towards town. The ensuing silence deafened me.

I finished breakfast and washed the dishes. Drying them, I looked around the clean and tidy kitchen. Yes, I was the perfect passive house-husband. My dreams of academic fame and financial secuity still uncertain. Oh, yes, the project. I walked upstairs to the office space and wound all of the equipment up. I checked for emails (too few) the answerphone (about the same) and checked the online forum (too many times). Head down, I revived the paperwork from yesturday and got stuck in. I opened Excel, Word and began some calculations. Yeah, exciting stuff. Well, the end product will be, but the donkey work is a chore. I made some headway and made my way downstairs to make a coffee as a reward. The doorbell rang with that annoying ding-dong-ding-dong ding-dong of impatience. Probably the delivery service with my latest book from Amazon; but why does he ring the bell like that? I went to the front door and opened it. My heart sank.

"Hoah-hurr! Hi Mate! I was just wondering..."

Oh, fuck, it was Richard-the-Thug.

"Hi Richard" I began pleasantly and lying intently.

"Yeah. Mate. Can I... Can I use your facilities...?"

He meant the toilet.

"...only I was on my way up the lane up to see old Fred at Hobb's Farm to mend something, when I find myself caught short."

How could I possbily refuse? Damn.

"Of course...it's..."

"Thanks mate." He cut in and grinned.

He brushed past and went upstairs whilst I went into the kitchen and hid the coffee, milk and cups. No way did I want him to overstay his 'welcome.'

Eventually he made his way downstairs.

"Thanks, mate, I needed that. 'Better leave it for a few minutes if I was you!"

He grinned, patted me on the head patronisingly as if I were a schoolboy and left, making his way towards Hobb's Farm. I closed the door with relief and went back to the kitchen and made my coffee. Having drunk it, I made my way back upstairs to the office.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I noticed that the bathroom door was wide open. Well, THANKS Richard: Pollute the entire house with your scent marking, why don't you? Maybe I ought to check the toilet bowl just in case; but then I noticed something. The linen basket lid was off at an angle. ...But I hadn't...

I lifted the lid completely off. The Bastard! Laying on the top of the pile was Jacquie's white bikini panties from last night neatly laid out. In the gusset was a load of Richard's cum! From front to back. I was stunned. He'd helped himself to her panties, probably sniffed them or even.... Oh God! He 'knew' her: What she smelled like... what she tasted like! Oh God, Oh God! And then wanked in them, so his cock now smelled of her. I was desperate. I reeled in shock and confusion around the house at his intrusion into our very private life, AND that he's left them displayed like that in the basket because he wanted me to know.

But my little cock was like a short, steel pencil.

And then my now twisted mind went to work. I went to the bedroom and brought back a condom, rolling it on as best I could because it was so loose. Then, trembling, I picked up her soiled white panties and wrapped it round my condomed cock. Yes, another man's cum and Jacquie's juices, now re-wetted and combined: His and her bodily fluids mixing together as I rubbed, whilst my cock remained isolated inside the condom. The smell of them both permeated the bathroom, I loved it! I imagined his cum inside Jacquie, my cock in the condom fucking her, pushing his fertile cum further in to her womb whilst my cum dribbled uselessly, wasted, into the condom. I revelled in the inferior feelings I now craved; a wave of wanting to be dominated; as a boy servant, of being second best, standing aside and letting the better man replace me in the bedroom! I wanted this. For real! I came for real. A massive orgasm gripped me. The spasms inside jerked uncontrollably. I nearly fell over. My hand smeared with another man's cum, with my cum trapped inside the condom. How perverted! I looked down and licked my lips. But I couldn't bring myself to...

Instead I cleaned myself up and had another idea. Oh! No! I couldn't believe I was thinking this! With my heart thumping, I went into the bedroom with the soiled panties. I opened the dresser and found the top pair of mint green panties she would probably wear next. I took some of Richard's cum and spread a thin layer of it into the gusset of the clean panties so there wasn't a water mark, then replaced them in the dresser. I then went back to the bathroom and hid the soiled panties deep down in the pile of the linen basket. Tomorrow, she would be wearing panties all day with another man's cum; Richard's cum in them, touching her, rubbing against her, mixing with her juices and marking her.

What have I become?

(To be continued...)
Last edited by gamma on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:39 pm

"Have you seen the hairdryer?" said an angel from another place.

In my sleepy reverie, I replied.

"In the hall cupboard, second shelf."

I half opened my eyes and looked up to see the Angel dressed only in in mint green midi panties walk from the bedroom through to the hall.

Suddenly I was wide awake.

(To be continued.)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am

I looked up from row 8, column 16 of the spreadsheet to see the clock flip from 3:59 to 4:00. It had been the longest eight hours that I've had to endure. The day had dragged on for eternity. With both massive guilt and lust at my deception: The thought of her going about her job in her business suit at work, whilst beneath, those mint green panties soiled with Richard's cum in them rubbing against her moist crotch. My skin crawled with excitement but I dared not touch myself, but also, I was half dreading a phone call or text, or perhaps a showdown about what I had done on her discovery. Nothing came. I both dreaded and anticipated her arrival. I stood up and stretched, then decided to make a cup of tea. I made my way downstairs and reflected on how over the space of two weeks I seemed to have transformed, or fallen from a nice vanilla sex guy to a devious pervert.

I filled the kettle as the familiar sound of Jaqcuie's car made its way up the lane. A pot is called for rather than the single cup. My heart began to beat a little faster; this was the moment of truth. The engine was switched off and I heard the door open, then the rattle of keys. She appeared, then halted, slumped a little and hung out her tongue.

"Is that the kettle on?"

It was going to be alright. I relaxed.

"It is! You must have smelt the pot!"

We met and hugged and kissed again. All I could think of: Her panties.... her panties... her panties...

"Anything on the box?"

"Nothing worth watching. Here's the guide."

I stepped over and handed her the guide as she sat on the sofa with one leg under her other as usual, which looked terribly uncomfortable. It did hold the benefit of the odd panty flash and as I sat down, I could see a streak of mint green under her navy skirt.

"Fancy going down the pub?" I ventured.

"No, not tonight love, and anyway, have you thought about your costume you are going to wear to the fancy dress event?"

"Nope, not yet, I can never think of anything appropriate. You?"

"Wellll, um, Cleopatra, sexy schoolgirl...."

"...or a monster from Dr Who or Star Trek..."

"Hey! You're asking for a thump!" she replied

"...at least you won't need any makeup....Ow! Ow! Ow!"

I held her tightly and wrestled with her, pushing her over on her side onto the flat cushions of the sofa and tickling her. She giggled and told me to stop. Naturally, as a man with a childish sense of humour I continued. Eventually I did stop and kissed her. The tempo changed but the temperature stayed the same.

Soon we were half dressed, her bra unclipped and my hands were roving over her small breasts and hardening nipples. Her breathing began to falter and become more irregular. My hand slipped down onto her thigh and she automatically opened her legs. My tongue darted round her lovely lips as my hand snaked up her thighs and under her skirt which had ridden up during our making out. We kissed full on as my hand touched her pantied crotch; the Mint. Green. panties. I pressed gently on the already damp material and was rewarded by her hips moving slowly round their orbit. A finger deftly moved the panties to one side and pressed lightly over her lips and up to her mound then slid very slowly down between the lips into that hot, molten honeyed slit.

"Darling, I'm still a bit sore inside" She whispered.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to come inside. That's his job..."

She briefly raised her eyebrows with a smile.

"...I just want to pay my respects to ...my mistress."

With a quizzical look on her face and 'what the fuck have I just said' in my mind, I slid off the sofa in a comedy way and knelt down between her knees. I leant foward and kissed her panties; her Mint. Green. PANTIES. I pulled them to one side and licked her. She smelt and tasted different! Oh God! I could taste him on her! Richard! I was licking his cum off her! I began licking her frantically, and when I could, the gusset of her panties; licking and tasting their juices! I pressed my face against her and smeared their filth against me in a frenzy. I looked up to see her astonished looks and half closed eyes full of desire. My head went back down as I licked as much as I could to clean her up from front to back before pressing in with my tongue into her vagina. She pressed her thighs against me and jerked her hips up and down more insistently. My tongue fixated on her clitoris as she entered her final throes. Blood rushed through my ears as she pressed her thighs harder against me and jerked her mound against my face, before relaxing back and I could hear again; Her fevered breathing from her orgasm. I looked up and we both smiled. I reached under her skirt and motioned for her to lift up.

"I'm still a bit sore, Darling."

"I'm not going to go inside you, ....My Mistress!"

I pulled her stretchy mint green panties down, over her thighs, calves and ankles, getting them tangled in her shoes. With the panties in my hands, I turned them round and gave them a little shake. I knelt back and sat on my heels. In front of her, I pulled her panties over my head and began to clean them: All her remainder and Richard's cum from her gusset. The various tastes mingling on my stabbing tongue. I was excited, thrilling in her filth. With the panties still over my head, I prostrated myself in worship.

"I pay homage and bow to my mistress"

I pressed my face harder into the panties against the carpet. I knew my place at last!

I sat up and removed them from my face.

She was looking back in wonder with an open jaw.

"Cup of tea? I ventured with a smile. She closed her mouth.

"...Don't you want me to...? She began

"No, I've just come in my pants" I replied.

I stood up in front of my stunned mistress and went to make a pot of tea and clean up.

We sat drinking our tea. I could smell them on my face, still.

"Mistress?" She asked enquiringly.

"Well, I thought it was appropriate as I was 'serving' you." I smiled.

"I realise that you were still sore from our little adventure the other day, I still don't think I've seen you so excited"

"It was rather intense."

"It confirms what I thought: That size does make a difference, and that stamina and time has a lot to do with it.

She was silent. I continued.

"We know I'm not very good at it. We both know you've never come because you can't feel me and I can't last long enough"

She put down her tea and put her arm around me. This was the big moment I'd been rehearsing all day.

"I love you so much and I know now what you've been missing...."

I could see the wave of regret of introducing the items into our sex play pass across her face. She went to speak but I insisted on continuing:

"...I've said before that I cannot meet your needs as a man. I've come to terms with being ...so small and being so quick, so I must let you have your needs met by someone else, a proper man who can give you the sex you need..."

She opened her mouth to speak but I put my hand up so I could finish.

"...I don't mind... in fact, I quite like the idea of you with another man, satisfying you, making you come... again and again."

She closed her mouth and looked down at the carpet.

"You'd let me sleep with another man?"

"Well, it's not the sleeping bit I had in mind!"

She rolled her eyes, smiled a little and placed her hand on mine.

"I don't want anything to change. You are my life!"

"I don't want anything to change either! It will be just the same. We are a great team, you and I, It's just that I think we could be a better team if you have your needs met in full. At the moment, you are being short changed!"

She pressed her lips together.

"I...I don't know. I don't want to lose what we've got. And where it would end..."

I kept silent.

"...and If... if I did, then it would be on my terms, in my way, with whom I say, and where I say... I'm not sure I would want to be watched, that might be too..."

I began to harden with the implications.

"Yes, you would have complete control.... and that... includes controlling me"

She paused.

"...I don't want it interrupting with our normal relationship, with what we've got, I don't want us destroyed."

"Understood. Everything else remains the same... In fact, it would be exactly like we've just done"

I kissed her. I could see she was still processing it. I finished my tea and gave her a cuddle.

In the dusk, the colours of our sitting room seemed to get a little more intense.

(to be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am

I was in bed when she came into the bedroom and switched off the main light. Naked, she pulled back the covers and slipped in beside me. We cuddled up close, I angled my head out of her long hair and smelt the nape of her neck, we both got comfortable.

"Love you"

"Love you"

Her hand slipped down onto my thigh. I smiled, whether or not she noticed.

"So I'm in charge?"

"Yes."

"And I can let other men have me?"

"Yes!" I barely whispered.

"And what do you get out of this? Do you get to fuck other women?"

"Oh, No. I'd be as useless with them as I am with you. No point."

She used her thumb and forefinger to hold my small cock which had already began to harden.

"I am to control you? How?"

"Whether or not you let me come, basically, or tell me to pleasure you whether or not you have had sex with him."

"So you are telling me that you would... do things... like go down on me after he had done his business?"

"Yes."

"Strange. Are you telling me you are Gay?" She tried not to look worried.

"No. I'm not. It's just that it's that I recently realised that I get pleasure from being what I am. I'm a short, five foot five man, with a high voice, not very masculine, small cock and testicles. I'm not an Alpha guy, I've seen you as a true partner, but I realise one of us should take the lead and more often than not, it's actually been you who has made the decisions. In a way you are already the dominant partner. I've been fighting and paranoid about my hangups: being small and not being able to last, for years. Not only have I come (sorry) to terms with it, I've let go; I've recently embraced it and want to celebrate it. In a way it's liberating. I want you to be in charge; to tell me I'm small; that I'm not very good; that I'm useless in bed! Sort of a humiliation and so on."

"Is this part of this control thing?"

"Yes!"

I knew I was going to come and started to breathe irregularly. I started to squirm as she moved her thumb and forefinger up and down the two and a half inches of my shaft.

She stopped her movements and removed her hand.

"You mean like this"

I thust my hips upwards into air in frustration.

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Well, Uncle Alan always said when he helped me with my gymnastic exercises that I should use my youth and body to my best advantage."

My head felt like someone had inserted a blender into the top of my skull and switched it on. It pushed me over the edge. We watched as my cock, unaided, dribbled out three or four urgent blips of cum into my pubic hair. The feelings already dissipated; My orgasm ruined. The frustration remained.

"Uncle Alan..?"

"Never mind that now. I think you ought to clean yourself up."

I got out of bed and cupping my hand I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I returned and slipped back into bed. I tried again.

"What's this Uncle Alan thing?"

"You said I was in control." She looked at me expectantly and smiled as if to say 'Am I in control or not.?' I nodded reluctantly. Was that her control or did it really happen? I wondered. She looked down and played with my flaccid member.

"Is this really what you want? The ridden becomes the rider?"

"More than anything"

"You strange boy!"

"Yes, I am just a boy. Call me that as well."

She raised her eyebrows briefly.

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Well, about two weeks. Ever since our visit to the counsellor. My mind has been thinking it through."

She thought. And thought. Then spoke.

"C'mon love, let's get some sleep." She rolled over and turned off the sidelight. I did the same. It was dark save the moonlight that filtered through the curtains. She put her hand on my chest. Her voice penetrated the dark:

"Aren't you going to be jealous of another man fucking me?"

"I will have mixed feelings about it" I said truthfully. "But then you can understand contradiction: You're a woman!"

"Ouch!" She tugged my chest hair. I grabbed her hand and we both laughed.

"For example, I may worry that you like it so much that you want to stay with him."

"That won't happen, but I am unsure about how it is going to work out in practice IF I do ...stuff.. I'm uncomfortable about some aspects of it, you may have to be patient with me, I have reservations. You must remember too, that our sex life is a small part of our relationship and that I want to be with you. Always."

"Just give me lots of reassurance, that's all, It will be intense."

She reached across and squeezed my hand.

"Night night Bat Face!"

"Night night Pointy head!"

Beyond the curtain in the woods close by, a vixen cried out, looking for a mate in the moonlight.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:56 am

My eyes started to blur from the project documents, charts and graphs. I lay back in the office chair and stretched out. Now was a good a time as any to take a break. Shit! It was only 10:30. Still, I decided to make an early drink. I walked downstairs and filled the kettle. As it began to boil, the phone rang and a cheery voice piped up:

"Hello dear, sorry to interrupt..." It was Jacquie. "...have you decided what to wear to tonight's fancy dress night in the pub?"

"Erm.. no, I can never think of anything to wear to these things."

"Never mind, I've thought of something that would be ...appropriate."

"What?"

"Never mind that now! I'm bringing something home for you to wear. See you honey!"

"Wha..? Well, OK! See you later love."

"Love you!"

I could hear her smiling. I put the phone down as the kettle boiled. I let the ground coffee settle and added the warmed frothy milk while trying to work out the conversation I'd just had. Serves me right to have the project occupying my head. Serves me right for not paying attention!

I walked into the sitting room, sat and quietly sipped at my coffee. I reflected in what had happened since those three weeks since the counsellor's appointment with me and Jacquie. The shock when Margaret actually saw my cock and was visibly taken aback by how small it was. The humiliation of the degree of sympathy shown to Jacquie when she suggested 'making the most of what is available' and 'consider the use of 'artifical aids' in our sex life'. The painful justification in Jacquie's reply in my defence that it didn't matter, with the telling tone of voice that suggested bottled up frustration.

I drained my cup and took it back into the kitchen and washed it up. I noticed something in the washing machine. Curious, I opened the door to find several pairs of socks, a vest and three pairs of Jacquie's panties left behind from the last major wash. It was a relief to find they had been the ones that had been 'soiled' by recent events. I took them upstairs to the airing cupboard to dry off. The socks, the vest I dealt with first, then one by one I picked up her panties. So soft, so stretchy so... I felt movement in my underwear. My heart missed a beat. I shut the airing cupboard door and went across to the dressing table in the bedroom. Opening the middle drawer I looked through her panties with fresh interest. My heart beat a little faster handling the soft, stretchy and flimsy material, my little cock now rock hard. I picked up a larger pastel violet pair with lace round the edges. I looked inside at the label size 40-42. My hands stroked gently over the surface of the thin, stretchy material and began to tremble, I thought the impossible. I stood up and removed my training shoes and jeans. My body began to shake more as I pulled down my boxer shorts. I sat on the side of the bed and put my feet through the panties and pulled them up over my shins, stood up again and pulled them slowly up my thighs, I could hardly breathe as the material stretched this way and that as I pulled the panties up over my arse and little cock and let go with a thap-thap of the waistband. I tried to catch my breath and breathed with excitement, surprised that I fitted in them at all.

I looked up and straight into my reflection in the dressing table mirror.

"So... Another stage on the road to becoming completely perverted!" I thought to myself. I was surprised they fitted so well considering. But then my cock didn't need much room; it was safely and completly contained. I touched myself through the panties. It was too much, too kinky. I couldn't stop but then it was too late; I felt some urgency, And I knew that I was going to cum in her panties; wearing her panties! I watched my cock twitch and the cum pulsed into the material, the dark stain spreading through the front of material, the aching sensation spreading through my loins. Oh God! I've just become a women's panty wearing pervert! I lay back on the bed and let the sweet feelings subside.

I finally got up and cleaned myself up but decided to keep wearing her violet panties under my jeans. I did the jeans back up and fixed my belt and put my shoes on. I decided to go down to the village and pick up some groceries and something to eat for lunch.

The sound of Jaquie coming home stirred me out of my concentration on the project. I'd actually got a lot done after this morning's 'tension relief.'

Oh God! I'm still wearing her violet high waisted panties! It's too late to change!

I heard movement downstairs. My wonderful wife had filled up the kettle and then made her way upstairs. Greatful for the break, I stood up, stretched and made my way into the bedroom to greet her. She smiled and gave me a big hug. Kissing and clasping her, I put my head over her shoulder. I could see two large Marks and Spencer Department Store shopping bags on the floor and two sets of what looked like school uniform on the bed.

My eyes began to widen in anxiety...

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 am

"You've seen it haven't you?"

She leant back and fixed me with her angelic smile.

"You can never think of anything for the Pub fancy dress night, so I thought we could go as schoolboy and schoolgirl together."

I obviously looked confused. She continued:

"I went to Marks and Spencer's store thinking that getting grey shorts would be a problem but it seems that there are so many "size plus" lads, these days, it was, in fact very easy! I got the blazers and ties from the charity shop in Blacksmith's Lane and this..."

She picked up a school cap.

"...I found in Acorn Antiques in the village! How cool is that?"

I stammered. I hope I looked uncertain.

"Erm Ye-e-sss, I.... can... see that..."

She didn't seem to notice.

"C'mon, try it on, it'll be fun. Let's see if it fits."

A chill ran through me as I remember I was wearing her panties. I grudgingly piped up.

"There's something you should know..."

"Oh?" her face fell slightly.

"...I was mucking about...."

I felt my face smoulder

"...and..."

Her face looked quizzical

"I... I..."

"Go on..." She began to look serious.

"...I tried on your underwear to see what it's like."

She screwed up her face - more in surprise - it seemed.

"Eh? Undo your trousers! Let me look!"

Lamely, I fumbled and undid the jeans top button and zip fastener. Slowly I pulled down them down.

She stood, open mouthed for a moment and then burst into laughter.

"What?" I ventured.

She laughed until she doubled up and sat on the bed.

My face felt as if it were crimson in humiliation.

"What?" I ventured again. She began to compose herself, still laughing.

"It looks... well... odd. The first thought I had is: I hope you haven't stretched them!"

She laughed some more, and gesticulated towards my pastel pantied crotch.

"But then when I looked, it was obvious you couldn't! Ha ha ha!"

I burned. I looked down as my boy sized cock began to stir, a mere bump in the pale violet material. Then she realised what she's said.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way, I..."

"Actually, don't apologise I find what you said quite exciting. " I began to harden.

She managed to gather herself together, she stood up and walked towards me, her hand reached out and caressed my small cock through her soft, stretchy panties.

"I bet you do... although I wish you'd asked me first. I really don't mind. I've told you before that I'm open minded. Indeed, when I think back... " She was lost in thought for a moment before she gave my pantied cock a little twist.

"Ahhh!" A mixture of pleasure and pain filled me.

"So go on! Try on the shorts and blazer to make sure they fit." she said more firmly.

I stepped out my trainers, jeans and I donned the shorts, tucked in my top and put on the blazer. She reached over and placed the cap on my head.

"There! Perfect! Or should I say Prefect! No, actually I will be the prefect, won't I dear?"

I felt strange - somehow emasculated - and yet, somehow, felt very much at ease dressed as a boy.

"Yes Miss!"

She nodded with a knowing smirk on her face.

"That's better, and keep those knickers of mine on, so I can make sure you will behave this evening!"

"Yes Miss!"

She grinned. She had obviously thought about our recent discussion on our developing relationship.

"Now let's go and get a cup of tea and something to eat before I change and then we'll go."

I followed her out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen, my face loosing its colour but not my panty caressed erection.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 am

The front door clunked shut with that after-rattle of the letter box. I turned to see that Jacquie had made a start down the country lane. The pleated dark blue skirt of her uniform swayed from side to side just above the back of her knees and a few inches above her white socks. She had put her bob up into a ponytail. I caught up with her. Glancing at her I noticed her school tie was at half-mast between her lapels.

"Let me do your tie up" I suggested.

"Naw, I'm a girl that doesn't always obey the rules" She replied.

"But what about this?" I said, fingering her prominent prefect's badge on her lapel.

"Then I'm a prefect that bends the rules!"

I gave up and clasped her hand in mine, swinging it back and forth gently. My legs below my shorts felt the cooling late summer evening breeze. We trudged down the lane, listening to the birds and the sound of farm machinery in the nearby fields, harvesting crops. She spoke.

"Talking of school, I'm going to sign up for art classes at college."

"Oh?"

"I feel I'm missing some aesthetic stimulation in my life. It's better than watching mindless TV"

"Well, you might get more 'aesthetic stimulation' than you think" I suggested knowingly.

"Ouch" The pain came from the more than playful dig in the ribs.

"Watch it!" She replied, "Otherwise I might."

Stunned at her potential action, my heart beat a little faster as we walked down to the village. A car honked its horn in approval as we drew nearer to the pub. Mrs Briscoe met us as we drew up to the heavy pub door, with the chatter audible from within.

"Look at you two! You look a couple of young sweethearts, bless you!"

"Thanks Mrs Briscoe!" We chimed together. We all laughed.

I opened the door to the pub which was absolutely packed and loud, with many people in fancy dress costumes, whom had entered into the spirit of the night. That smell of old beer and sweat quite noticeable.

"H'mm a full house tonight!"

People's heads turned as we entered and the noise quietened noticeably as Jacquie entered over the threshold, with murmurs of approval. A lot of men gawped and several partners digged them in the ribs for staring. Yep, my Jacquie was the Village Venus tonight, alright! We made our way slowly towards the bar with people's heads still turning towards Jacquie as we did so. It was hot so I pushed my school cap further up from my forehead.

"Sorry, we don't serve alcohol to under 18s!" shouted Bodicea from behind the bar. She then grinned. "The Usual?"

"Yes please Joan!"

I looked round. "I think this is the busiest I think I've seen in here"

"Yes, love, it is; I'm very pleased with the response. ...And what will your 'girlfriend' drink?"

"White wine please"

I fished my wallet out of my shorts when Mark turned up. He looked worried.

"Hey, everything alright?"

"Sure, Why?"

"What's this I hear about Richard?"

"Wh...what have you heard?"

"You mean the whole village has heard, don't you?"

My heart sank. I shook my head.

"Here you are love" Joan interrupted my thoughts. I absentmindedly handed over a note whilst my mind was in turmoil.

"Richard's been saying.... He's 'had' Jacquie"

"That's not true!" I gasped "It's a lie!"

I felt sick. My stomach churned and my head was in a whirl. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. Pass me my wine, love."

I handed the wine to Jacquie. Mark had disappeared. I turned towards the source of a jeering mocking laugh audible from the other side of the pub. There was Richard the Thug laughing with his mates and looking over at Jacquie.

"Something wrong?" Jacquie was reading my face.

"There's no way to put this gently. Richard appears to have spread a rumour that he's "had" you."

Jacquie placed her wine on the counter.

"The bastard! Well, are you going to say anything?"

I looked down. "And what good will that do? He's a rugby playing thug. He's immune to any remonstration."

"Well, if you won't, I WILL!"

Jacquie pushed and pulled through the crowd and eventually reached Richard. They seemed to have an animated conversation. I remembered her panties, with his cum on them, I had tasted them both, to my shame. I began to feel turned on, watching them interract. Then Jacquie slapped Richard! The entire pub's chatter quietened. I heard someone closeby remark:

"Ohh, a lover's tiff!"

Oh, fucking brilliant! I thought. Everybody thinks I'm a cuckold when nothing has actually happened!

Jacquie stormed back towards me to applause from many locals. As things returned to normal, Joan came out from behind the bar and told Richard to leave. He snuck away with animosity towards me in his eyes. I shuddered.

"Well, thanks for your support!" said Jacquie sarcastically as she joined me. She finished her wine in one go.

"I'll have another one of those."

I gesticulated to Joan.

The evening seemed to drag on. Jacquie was still in a bit of a mood towards me but was chatting to Mark. No, more than that, on closer reflection, she was flirting with him.

Halfway through the evening, who should walk through the door but old Malcolm, who sidled over to his usual seat and magically, people stood up and let him settle. I bought another drink for Mark and Jacquie but she took hers and went to chat to Malcolm. First leaning over and then squatting down.

Mark looked embarrassed in his Roman soldier's costume. Perhaps it was from his chatting up with Jacquie. Perhaps he thought there may be something in the rumours. I tried to make him feel more at ease.

"So.... I have to say that Jacquie's costume is the best tonight" I ventured.

Mark blushed. "I have to say it fits particularly well"

At that moment, Jacquie leaned over and picked something off the table in front of her; a flash of her white panties distracted us both. Looking around the pub, it seemd as though the whole pub was also distracted. She was also a little tipsy. I think my tongue was also loose.

"Yes, she has a perfect arse under that skirt"

"Mm'mm, She's certainly got good legs too"

"She has, and perfect pert breasts"

There was a moment of mutual embarrassment. What was I saying?

I looked over to Jacquie, still chatting to Malcolm. I drained my glass, ready for another.

"Same again"? ventured Mark. I nodded.

The sound of feedback interrputed the reverie of the evening. The pub landlord spoke into the microphone.

"And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, we come to that part of the evening for the judging of the fancy dress competition."

The pub chatter dropped to a murmur. It was late, nearly chucking out time.

"In third place, is Mark Chapman as a Roman Soldier!"

A ripple of applause as Mark went and collected his prize.

"In second place, is...."

I hated this false suspense.

"...Mr Rick Spenizzi as Seventeenth Century gentleman, Samuel Pepys!"

In my view he should have won it. His costume was bloody good. The applause increased in agreement.

"And finally, The first prize of the Fancy Dress competition... for this year... goes to..."

Get ON with it!

"...Jacquie Smith as naughty schoolgirl!"

My jaw dropped. The applause rang in my ears. She walked through the throng, ever so slightly unstable to collect her prize. The local newspaper journalist appeared with a camera. He gesticulated for the prizewinners and the landlord to stand together for a photograph. Flash! Flash! Then there seemed to be some discussion and the next thing I know, Jacquie is bending her slight frame over the knee of the fat seventeenth century gent! They posed for the photograph, Her ponytail lay over her blazer back, her tie dangling downwards, and with his hand raised above her bottom. Flash Flash!

Then to my horror, it seems as if alcohol has loosened everyone's inhibitions. His hand came down and hit her bottom. She lifted her head sharply and looked round at him. She wasn't objecting! He then lifted up her school skirt above her waist to reveal her high waisted plain white panties. The camera flashed many times as the hand rained down on her pantied bottom time and time again. I looked round the pub to see everyone's gaze fixed firmly on her bottom. And then, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, he pulled down her panties to reveal her slightly reddened bottom. The pub was silent now, as his hand contacted her quivering bare bum, time and again; everone seemed to breathe together. Time stood still. Both Jacquie's and the gent's face were 'hot and bothered'. Jacquies white socked lower legs jerked up and down in opposition in concert with her little yelps as his hand contacted with her perfect arse with that unmistakeable sharp slap of a noise of hard flesh hitting soft flesh. My face burned, as out the corner of my eye, I could see people glancing over for my reaction. Seemingly paralysed, I could only stare back at the performance in front of us.

Finally he stopped and pulled her panties up as best he could, rubbing her bottom briefly and then pulled down her skirt. She stood up, mopping her brow and collected her prize cup. The whole pub seemed to breathe again and the chatter grew louder to its usual level. But my body didn't lie. My school shorts had a diamond hard erection inside.

She walked back to my side and balanced on tiptoe.

"I think it's time we went." said Jacquie leaning up and speaking into my ear.

I agreed. We made our way out of the pub with approving nods and smailes from all around us. At the door, Mark wished us well and Jacquie leaned over and said goodbye to Malcolm. We stepped into the cooler night air with my ears ringing. I felt for Jacquie's hand but she was already beginning to walk home, a little distant, I felt, for the first time ever. I hurried to catch up.

We walked in silence to the edge of the village when I heard the familiar foghorn voice of Richard the thug from afar.

"Hey! You boy! Hurr Hurr! You married a boy, Jacquie! Ha ha ha ha!""

Footsteps ran into the night. I breathed a sigh of relief. We set out for home.

In the dark of the bedroom, my head spinning from the drink, My head hit the pillow. I heard a voice.

"You awake?"

"Yes."

"Service me, boy."

I rolled over to between her legs and began to lick.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 am

I woke, to the smell of breakfast and to the wonderful smell of Jacquie's most private parts smeared across my face. Still slightly groggy I moved to the shower and discovered my thick head. I realised I was still wearing her violet panties, now stained from my 'accident' whilst servicing her last night. I fought the stretchy material down my legs and off my feet and half consciously had the shower. She called from downstairs that breakfast was ready. I walked downstairs drying myself and stepped into the kitchen. She looked up and smiled that big smile as she looked at my naked body.

"Here you are little man!"

I smiled back weakly as she placed the plate of food in front of me. I ate hurriedly. It tasted good. She joined me and poured some tea for us both.

"Back to the charts and writing?"

"Uh-huh" I mumbled.

"Well, don't forget that I will be home later than usual because it's my art and dance class tonight"

"I won't."

"I'm expecting some catalogue clothes to arrive so please sign for them, I don't want to have to rearrange a courier to drop them again"

That started to sound like a nag.

"I won't."

She stood up from the table and downed the rest of her tea.

"Right! see you much later, love"

"Mmm."

She bent down and gave me a peck on the lips. I chewed the last of my breakfast as I watched that perfect, pert arse walk out the door. Then the clunk and hum as she motored off.

I made myself another cup of tea and enjoyed it in a half awake reverie. I thought back to last night and to the pub. I shuddered at the humiliation, and then at Jacquie bending over.....
I found my little cock getting harder, so regretfully, I tramped upstairs and got dressed and set to work to try and finish the damned project.

About eleven, the doorbell rang and I answered the door to a smiling courier with a broad grin and a parcel that seemed to be two different halves melted together.

"Here you are, sir. I'm afraid there's been some damage to the outer covering but the goods themselves are perfectly fine. If there is any damage, please let us know on this ...Form, the contents will be covered by ...a Class ...of insurance." His grin seemed to widen to the point of inanity

I nodded weakly, still with my thick head and signed the device for delivery with an annotation as to the patched, potential damage. I handed it back. He took it back cheerily and waved goodbye. I closed the door thinking I've just a strange conversation and took the package upstairs and put it on a chair for Jacquie. I spotted a flap that had not been properly sealed, but all I could see was dark material within. My mind turned to work and the 'motivating' job of correcting spelling and grammar for the project.

Darkness began to fall and Eight o'clock came and went. I checked on the casserole on the oven. It was still good. By Nine o'clock it was starting to dry out. I added some water to it to keep it going. Then at Ten o'clock a text:

'Might be delayed. A bit'

I texted a reply: 'You OK?'

No answer. I began to worry by Eleven Thirty. At Five to Midnight the phone beeped again. I read the text.

'On my way home now :-)'

Fifteen minutes later I was back in the kitchen when I heard the car draw up. Then the scrunch of shoes upon stony ground; the key in the lock; the turn of the key and footsteps into the hallway. She appeared in the doorway, her diminutive frame slightly unsteady on her feet. Her makeup unkempt. Blinking against the light, she steadied herself against the doorway and coughed against the back of her raised hand.

The world stopped.

"Hello dear, I'm afraid the sex with a stranger went on longer than I'd planned."

She dropped the keys into the bowl as my jaw dropped into my lap. I was completely floored. She ambled slowly towards the stairs.

"Come upstairs with me ...boy!"

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:22 am

My mind was in a whirl. I staggered to my feet. The scene in front of me seemed unreal. She began to climb the stairs, removing her top. I meekly followed. I managed to make a croaking sound.

"You...you did it? You really did it?"

"Uh-huh."

I began to ascend the stairs, I stumbled as I took in the implications. Mixed emotions swirled around my head as I stumbled up behind her swaying bottom, past her discarded top. I absent-mindedly picked it up and carried it with me. She began to undo her bra. Pangs of regret, fear and uncertainty fought for control of my mind. A tear reached the corner of my eye. 'What have I done? What have I done?' echoed over and over in my mind. But a diamond hard erection below betrayed me. And I babbled.

"Where? When? How? ...I..."

Now in the bedroom, she dropped her bra and turned and faced me, speaking matter of factly:

"Uh, thanks for signing for the delivery. It's a mess, but I hope you haven't looked inside, it's not for your eyes."

I nodded bleakly. It was the furthest thing on my mind. Still dazed I watched as my diminutive 24 year old wife began to peel her jeans off her lower midriff. I could see a darker wet patch in her white panties. she pulled the jeans down to her knees.

"Peel back the bedcovers, love."

I did so, so she could sit on the bed and remove the jeans from her feet. she swivelled round and lay on the bed. I moved toward her and sat beside her. I kissed her and noticed immediately the distinct smell of a man upon her. His scent and that of a cologne. I tried to speak again.

"Wh... who?"

"A lad from the art class. We got talking very early on from induction. We sat next to each other during class, and then we went for a drink afterwards...."

I realised I was trembling.

"Then we had a couple more and chatted about Constable and Turner ...as you do..., and then it was back to his place."

She looked up at me.

"Kiss me!"

I leant down and kissed her slowly. I could taste HIM on her lips and surrounding skin.

"You did it!"

"Yes."

"You... had sex. Full sex?"

She answered again; quite matter of factly which was unsettling.

"I had full sex with another man, a stranger. And yes, he was quite good at fucking; bigger than you, of course, and he lasted much, much longer. He was a tryer."

She added in a slightly different tone: "Well, you got what you wanted."

I sat back with my mouth open. She let it sink in. What seemed like minutes later I ventured another question:

"What was he like?"

"To be honest, a little pretentious. He was taller, about 35 but acted as a 22 year old art student with a crazy shirt but nice, narrow hips."

"H.. how big was he?"

"Difficult to say but about twice as big as you; thicker too. Probably the average size? Six inches or so? But it was a proper cock."

That stung and my stomach did flip flops as I digested what had just happened. So. It was finally done. I have been cuckolded. I watched as she pulled down her panties off her lower trunk. I helpfully pulled them off her legs and feet. She opened her legs.

"C'mon, BOY! I want some service!"

Her change of tone snapped me out of my trance. I positioned myself between her thighs and moved up. In front of me were some red stress marks over her mound. And she had shaved! She never shaved THAT close! She planned this! I drank in the smell of her. Her distinct womanly scent like no other, but I could also smell him, his sweat on her. And a distinct smell of rubber.

"He used a condom!"

"Yes, well, with no pill... I may be adventurous but not stupid."

I began to service her. My tongue danced against her labia lips which drew a gasp from her. I lapped upwards tasting her and tasting her where he had grinded against her and, deep down, I loved it. she began to roll her hips and gently moan.

"How many times did you come?"

"I can't remember I lost count after about ...twelve? ..Sshhh!"

I marvelled at her capacity, I lamented my pathetic attempts. I couldn't even make her cum or get her anywhere near.

"How long did you do it for?"

"Over two hours... Sshhh! Less talk, more licks please!"

My tongue repeatedly jabbed into her slit, she started to buck and moan louder. My face now smeared with her, no, their mixed juices. I felt depraved as I licked my wife's crutch from being fucked by another man; here was I, fully dressed, servicing my buck naked wife as a mere servant. I felt my head being clamped by her thighs as her bucking movements became more violent. I jabbed my tongue faster and faster. I continued as she held my head and went rigid. The blood pulsed through my head as I heard a distant scream - and felt her contractions through her upper thighs!
I came in my pants unaided. The mechanical pulses pumping cum into my briefs.

Eventually she relaxed her grip and her thighs. I looked up at her with her now closed eyes. she sighed. I noted the main bedroom light was still on.

"Good?"

Her eyes remained closed as she spoke.

"I think that was one of the biggest orgasms I've had"

She raised her arms for a cuddle. I stood up from the bed and switched off the light. I climbed back into bed fully clothed and spooned her, feeling her naked body beside me. I peered into the semi darkness, reality began to flood back. It was semi dark because the kitchen light was still on but I felt paralysed to go anywhere. I spoke quietly.

"Love you bat face."

"Mmm. I know"

It wasn't the answer I expected. My cum began to cool in my briefs. My mind raced; images came and went, and then the movies began to play in my head: Replaying possible, impossible moments again and again, over and over:

"...Hi I'm Jacquie... I'd love a drink... Sure, I'd love to see your 'pad' ...You sure your husband doesn't mind? .... No don't worry about him .... fuck me harder! ... You are so much better than him! ... You are bigger than him... Seriously, you are doing him a favour.... Uh! Uh! Uh ! Uh! AAaaahhhh..."

I looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. I slowly extricated myself from our cuddle and slid out of bed. I trod quietly to the toilet and cleaned myself up, then went downstairs and briefly tidied up. As I switched the light off, I caught the face of the clock. 1 a.m. The forces of tiredness finally began to envelop me. I retired and stripped off and got back into bed. And dream. long, impossible dreams.

(To be continued...)
Last edited by gamma on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:23 am

I woke just before the alarm and managed to scramble out of bed and cancel it before it went off. I leaned over Jacquie and gave her a kiss. She stirred.

"Cup of tea?"

"mmMHhmmm"

I grabbed my dressing gown and tramped downstairs. I filled the kettle and switched it on, then prepared breakfast as she showered. I called up the stairs to her.

"Breakfast is ready!"

She emerged down the staircase, drying her hair. My heart missed a beat. She flashed me a smile and sat down. There was something different about her. The way she moved, the very way she existed. She tied the towel around her head and looked at me, staring at her.

"Sorry, what?"

"Uh, sorry. It's just that... "

My voice trailed off. She finished my sentence.

"Oh, you about mean, about last night" She grinned again.

I nodded. And smiled weakly. This was the old Jacquie. She took a bite from her breakfast in the slightly awkward silence.

"It's what you wanted though? Isn't it?"

My emotions began to swirl again.

"Yes, I did but...."

She left me the space to continue and ate her breakfast.

"...I didn't think it would happen so quickly... I.... "

My voice trailed away to nothing. She calmly put her toast down and spoke in a voice that was obviously deviod of any tension or worry as it seemed to me. She seemed a different woman. She spoke with warmth.

"I thought I'd go along with what you suggested. It would seem so very easy to just let the idea wander forever on and on, with you worrying about yourself and me. I just had an earlier than expected opportunity to go with it, that's all, and I did."

The kitchen clock ticked a few more strokes. In my mind, nasty images came and went, a bump formed in my dressing gown. She looked at me with a more serious face.

"Are you sure you want this?"

My head desperately wanted to say Please Stop! but my heart blurted out:

"YES!"

I know I can't satisfy her. Maybe sooner or later she would stray anyway. And now the Genie is out of the bottle! There was no going back! Part of our lives had changed - Forever!

We continued eating. I asked a question tentatively.

"Do... Do you think you will meet you new friend again?"

"Possibly, but I actually did have someone else in mind. Someone that might suit my... needs... a little more exactly."

I sat stunned. The fact that she had already selected a potential partner shook me. But I knew I deserved it. Hadn't I encouraged her? It was entirely my doing. She stood up and noticed my little bump. She pulled the material aside and saw my tiny erection. She smiled and gave my small cock a rub. I gasped with pleasure. And then she let go. She spoke almost musically.

"Are you really sure you want this?"

"Yes!"

"ALL of what you said. And ALL that entails?

"I do!"

It began to sound like a ceremony of sorts.

"Will you forsake yourself for all others to hold and to have me?"

"Ohhh Yes!"

She calmly watched as my dressing gown drop from my shoulders. I frantically masturbated in front of her, my cum wasted as it finally dribbled and splashed onto cold tiles. I fell back, exhausted. She gasped - with surprise.

"Oh heavens! Look at the time,I'd better get moving!"

She dashed upstairs to get dressed. I cleaned up myself and the kitchen floor as I heard the bumps and thumps and the whirr of a hairdryer from upstairs. She appeared again, this time fully dressed. In those jeans she had worn last night. Jeans that had his hands all over them! She walked over and kissed me gently.

"Bye, darling, 'Love you!"

She squeezed my arm. I shivered at her voice so close to my ear.

"Mm, 'Love you too!"

She dashed for the door. I realised I was completely naked, standing in the kitchen. I resolved to shower and get to work. The thrum of the car disappeared into the distance as I climbed the stairs to begin my day.

(To be continued...)

hardwettalk
Experienced

Unread post by hardwettalk » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Holy Shit. What a story. So freaking HOT. Your writing skill is second to none, the plot it self has been done before (in many homes I may add) but the way you tell it, its captivating. Your word selection is fresh and entertaining.
Not much into being a cuckold boy that gets off on humiliation my self. But what does get my motor running is strong independent woman that take there rights when it comes to sex. In your case one mite say your wife took the bull by the horns quite naturally and without hesitation.
("Hello dear, I'm afraid the sex with a stranger went on longer than I'd planned.") Rather matter of fact, just another day in the city fucking.

(She answered again; quite matter of factly which was unsettling.
"I had full sex with another man, a stranger. And yes, he was quite good at fucking; bigger than you, of course, and he lasted much, much longer. He was a tryer.")

"of course" and "much, much longer" Did that heart ? or is it what keeps you "up". I think she has a full understanding of your kink.

To me with my form of kinky, that got my dick, as you say, diamond hard. You flipped the switch mister so I'm taking it from hear, yum my kind of girl.

Letting herself go bare ass'ed in the pub, I wounder if the men looking up her legs saw the dew form on her sex, and she, fully aware. A woman strong enough to be week.

My guess is if she showed herself like that among friends in a small village it wont trouble her to fuck Roger and take a kinky joy in knowing that everyone will know she puts out.

I truly hope this is a long long story, Diamonds should be for ever.

PS I beat off to her last night.

PS 2 Is your life anything like this?

PS 3 I think she should have made you ware her panties. The ones that boy took off her and still wet with her sex with him.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:42 pm

I nodded to Malcolm who waved back quite cheerily I thought as I walked back towards home through the village. The cooler air of autumn swirled round the street. Richard ignored me completely as he drove through the village. It was a relief, frankly, not to receive any abuse or a knowing grin as he passed. The pub was open but sounded very quiet. Not so many people visiting in the early evening, these cooler nights.

I made my way up the lane to the house. The sharpness in the air was noticeable, with the crops gathered in and all but a few apples hung on the trees in the orchard on my right. My feet scrunched on the loose gravel of the lane. As I approached the house I could see our car parked outside. Jacquie was already home. I opened the door and heard a voice. For some reason, my instinct was to keep quiet and listen. Slowly and silently I pushed the the front door behind me and stood listening.

"...No... no... he hasn't, not yet..."

She was phoning someone, but who? Her voice seemed to get fainter - she was now in the living room.

"...I couldn't believe it and he was so good about it... "

I nearly entered the kitchen but I held back.

"... I love it... it's very, erm, bad, but it's what I was missing..."

My heart lept and sank. Some home truths made themselves all too apparent.

"...I can't wait... Oh! and the butterflies before we met...."

I struggle to come to terms with what I'm hearing. The confirmation of my shortcomings. My Cuckolding.

"...it takes me back to what I've always wanted to happen for a long time..."

Her voice was getting louder and I backtracked towards the door and out of sight as she came out of the living room. I heard a pat-pat-pat; it sounded like her feet were bare as they met the kitchen floor. The sound changed as she began to walk up the stairs on carpet. I crept forward and could not believe what I saw. She was wearing a one piece costume, very dark in colour like a ballet outfit? It clung to her like a second skin and emphasised her great shape. She spoke again:

"...anyway, must go, Dave will be back anytime and I must get changed, but it does fit very well and you'll like it when I report to you. Bye! ...Bye."

I slammed the door shut and vainly attempted to sound cheery.

"Hi! I'm home!"

"Be down in a minute!" she sang back. I placed the bag of groceries I collected by the cupboard and prepared some hot coffee. I think we both managed to compose ourselves by the time I served the coffee and she came down the stairs. She walked across and kissed me and we hugged.

"I missed you today!"

"I missed you too"

We unwrapped and kissed again.

"Are we still good?"

"Yes, only better!" I replied. I realised she was looking for confidence. In my heart, though, I wasn't so sure. We prepared a stir fry and unloaded what had happened over the day. We sat down and ate. I looked at my beautiful wife. She looked so good and somehow more secure in herself. The sex had done her some good. Was this me coming to terms with what I had done? A stab of guilt ran through me. I made a suggestion to divert my attention.

"Shall we go to the pub? We haven't been for a while."

"Yes, why not?"

"Or, we could go to the other pub... where you met your new friend?"

I could not believe what I had just said. She looked a little apprehensive. But then appear to relent.

"If you like... Did you want to see the scene of crime of passion?"

"Yes, well, I'm a bit curious, I suppose."

"Alright, but do you mind if we go as early as possible, just in case we bump into him?"

That was encouraging. I felt better already, her interest in him was not as strong as expected, or she was trying to save my feelings - which was also ok in my book. We finished our meal, washed up rather quickly and made our way to the car, hand in hand.

Twenty minutes later, I drove into The Miller's Arms car park just down the road from the college Jacquie was attending. Handy for a tryst, I suppose. We got out of the car and entered the pub. It was fairly quiet so we had a choice of seats. Jacquie made her way over to a corner. It wasn't as nice as our local. I asked the barman for a pint of his finest ale and a tomato juice for J. He looked over at her and his face wrinkled. Had he recognised her? He gave me the drinks with a thin smile and I went to our table. I placed the drinks on the table, the sound of glass on wood echoed through the near-empty pub.

"Was this where you sat?"

"Yep."

I shuddered.

"OK, I've seen enough, we'll go when you are ready."

"Sure. You're not upset?"

"No, I think I was expecting a better pub but it's close to the college, I can see why it was convenient. Where does he live?"

"Some distance, probably about a mile away"

We sat and drank our drinks. I looked round and guessed the atmosphere would be different with many more people, or more students in the pub and with the fire on. Jacquie looked at her watch.

"It's nearly ten to eight, can I suggest we go fairly soon? I'll just nip to the Ladies toilet."

I drank up, stood up and waited for her. She came out of the Ladies and we nodded to the barman on the way out. I held the door for her and we went into the cold of the car park. We heard a door slam and three men got out of their car.

"Oh no."

Jacquie's voice was a warning. But our car was behind the men.

One of the men spoke to the others still some distance away:

"Go on, I'll catch you up."

The three sauntered past us into the pub. Somehow I knew what was going to happen next.

"Evening."

"Evening Jacquie and....?"

"This is Dave." interrupted Jacquie, pulling her coat in tighter.

"Hullo... Dave" He put his hand out. I took it and gave a weak, brief handshake. Then, out of the blue I found myself speaking:

"Erm, thank you for... helping my wife!"

He looked as if he was unsure about my intentions or of my understanding about what they'd done together. He was almost confused. I withered inside.

"Uh, yah, sure; It was... a pleasure."

He regained a much more confident composure. He smirked and added:

"I'll certainly 'help her out' again... Anytime!"

I nodded and blushed as he emphasised 'help her out.' I gave the briefest of smiles before headed for the car. Jacquie spoke:

"I. Don't. Believe. What. you just said."

"Come to think of it, neither can I!"

I opened the car doors and we got in. The seats were still warm. I turned the key of the ignition. The car rolled forward from the car park onto the road and onwards towards home.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 am

We arrived home and made our way into the kitchen. Jacquie spoke first.

"Do you fancy a nice warm drink? It's a bit too late for coffee"

"I do fancy something nice and warm..."

I couldn't help but smile at my weak innuendo. She rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to watch the film at Ten, but... Hell, it's not going to take long is it?"

We made our way up to the bedroom. I noticed she's tidied away the monster parcel. I wondered what else was in it. Why wasn't it 'for my eyes'?

She had already taken her top off and was already removing 'those' jeans, not yet washed. My heart began to beat a little faster. I helped to remove her bra before undressing myself. I kissed her briefly. I was already erect. I drew back the cool covers and lay down. I watched her remove her panties and gazed in wonder at her perfect figure, her shaven mound now clear of the red friction marks her new friend had made when... Oh God! Calm down! I told myself. I began to do the breathing exercises to try and arrest any increase in my ardour. Jacquie lay down beside me. I moved across and kissed her. Then moved down to kiss her neck and that area between her breasts.

"No... no." She murmured softly, pulling my head away.

I looked up at her.

"Just come in and do it."

I looked puzzled. She continued in a sympathetic voice.

"Look, we don't really enjoy this prelude to frustration, and then the frustration, do we? I think it's best if we just get it over with. Perhaps it's the last time we do this for... a while... at least... not for some considerable time."

I nodded. She had summed the situation up quite neatly. And for some reason, I found it arousing. I concentrated on my breathing again to reduce the pressure.

"What are we talking about?" I asked quietly "...Weeks? ...Months?..."

I let it dangle.

"...Years?"

She looked away. I moved over to the side table and and found a condom. With the usual difficulty I rolled the condom onto my tiny three inch cock. I rolled myself back toward her. She opened her legs and I moved on top of her. She grimaced as I lined up my hardened stub against her vagina.

I pressed in. There was no pressure! None! My heartbeat began to rise. She felt so loose! But it seemed like she had taken a bigger cock than her arty-farty six inch friend! My pubic mound met hers.

"Are you in?"

"I... I think so"

I reached down to check. Yes, I was. I could hardly feel her. I began to thrust. Well, that's not quite accurate. With three inches, one has to jiggle with virtually zero momentum. The head of my cock is about an inch, and the outer muscles of her vagina to 'capture' my cock is also about an inch, so in order not to slip out, my lovemaking is reduced to a pathetic jiggle back and forth about an inch.

So, my last attempt at sexual intercourse is going to be the most clinical copulation: I'm in bed, with the overhead light blazing away, and thinking of Arctic wastelands to distract myself. I look down at Jacquie, disinterested, looking up past my face at the ceiling. I wonder what she is thinking about? I look away to keep the excitement down. I pant and begin to jiggle as slowly as I can to make it last against her unreactive, motionless body. The one inch movement in a loosened vagina is a situation where you'd expect to last some time. The arctic wastelands beckon, but no. After about fifteen jiggles, my mind betrays me. I see a suppressed fantasy of her being shafted by a larger, longer cock; perhaps her new friend? 'No! no!' I tell myself, but nevertheless, I feel the urgency of my calamity approaching. I can't stop myself from jiggling just a little faster before the slimmest spark of pleasure ignites in my loins and I feel the urgent cramping of cum mechanically pulsing uselessly into the condom. I press my pubic mound against hers, and hold myself rigid for the final two of the five spasms, my condomed cock is at it's largest but still only reaching into the outer third of her vagina. The floodgates of my mind can no longer hold back the rush of nasty images now flooding my mind; real men's cocks able to penetrate and probe much further in where I can never, ever reach; thick, angry looking, livid-coloured cocks energetically thrusting in and out the entire length of her vagina, gaining momentum to press properly against her clitoris.
A wave of melancholic angst and futility washes over me in the fleeting ecstacy of orgasm. Yes: It's clear to me now how it should be!

I pulled out of her for the last time and lay back. She was right. It wasn't worth the upset. My breathing slowed. She rolled over and kissed me and patted me affectionately on the rump.

"There we are! All finished - and under a minute - Job done! ...Now, if you will excuse me, I want to watch the film!"

She rolled over and put a dressing gown on. Our eyes met, and for a lovely moment we made a perfect connection. With regret in her face, she leaned back over and kissed me again.

"Love you darling!"

"Love you too!"

Several emotions flashed over her face as she leant back up and switched the light off for me. She looked back briefly and disappeared from view. I lay there, completely spent, waiting for my breath to equalise. My eyes began to close.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:55 pm

I opened my eyes on a late Autumnal Saturday morning and stretched. I had finally finished the Project for CommCorp. I smiled and relaxed down into my pillow. It was light and I turned over to see Jacquie lying still asleep. God! She looked beautiful! As beautiful as the day we met. What a cliche, but it happened to be true. In a way she looked even more serene, probably because... yes, because another man was satisfing her needs in ways I never could.

I dismissed the thought and got out of bed and showered. I looked in the mirror and from a distance, my cock looked really small. I dried myself and dressed outside the bedroom and hastily left the house. Time to get the papers from the newsagents. I looked back in the car's rear view mirror as I drove away. I loved our house. The project's completion should pay off a large chunk of the mortage.
The newsagents was busy. Richard, Mark, Malcolm were there along with Jane Robinson and the two Richards twins. I nipped along to the bakery and bought some fresh Sourdough bread. Mark followed me in.

"You OK for the pub quiz Monday night?"

"Sure, looking forward to it. I could do with some R and R after my monster project is now finished."

I left the bakery with its tinkling bell and drove back to the house. Lazy, perhaps, but it was time efficient to make some breakfast for Jacquie and get on with the day. I opened ther front door and walked into the kitchen. I heard the shower running and called up that I was back. I tossed the newspapers onto the coffee table in the living room and went to make breakfast. I called up.

"Scrambled eggs on toast?"

"Sounds good! Two slices of toast for me!"

The shower was turned off. Five minutes later she was walking down the stairs as I was serving up. I placed the food in front of her.

"This looks great!"

"They are the eggs from Hobb's farm; they were really fresh."

We devoured the eggs on toast and retired to the living room to peruse the papers and pencil up the week's TV. I announced my new social engagement.

"By the way, I've been roped in for the pub quiz night, Monday night."

"Ahh, sorry, I can't make it, I'm..."

Our eyes looked up and met. I smiled and finished off her sentence.

"...otherwise engaged. That's cool, if I win, I keep my share of the prize!"

She flashed a grateful smile and went back to reading. Well, pretended to read. She kept looking up at me. Five minutes later, I caught her looking. She looked back down fast and intended on reading her paper really seriously. I knew what I had to do. I got up and joined her on the sofa. I spoke to her gently.

"OK love, what's up."

Wet stuff leaked out of her eyes. Then some sobs. I put my arms around her and she leaned into me. I closed my eyes. I heard her nose bubble. Oh, well, that's romance! I felt into my pocket and found a clean handkerchief and gave it to her. I gave her the space to emote. She blew her nose. and started to recover.

"Are we still good? Really?"

"Sure Hon. why?"

"Well, it's just we seem ok... I'm just worried..."

"What about"

"I'm worried that you feel left out somehow. I wonder If I've done the right thing."

"You have! I looked at you this morning before you woke and your expression was priceless!"

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"You looked so serene this morning. And I was reminded of why I am so in love with you"

She hugged me tighter. Her eyes may have leaked again. I hugged her back. I spoke again.

"I feel perfectly included with you, dear. Nothing has really changed. In fact when you think about it, things have actually improved. 'No prelude to frustration and no frustration either' I think you said? We are still intimate, we do everything else. And I WANT to play the game I freely suggested. I've come to terms with ... my ... shortcomings. I meant what I said before, in fact, I meant ALL of what I said. I WANT you to become fulfilled and I WANT to step back and serve you to the best of my ability.
Your reading and interpretation, and of what you actually say and do in our sexual relationship is pitch perfect. It's because I love you that I let you fly.

She wailed.

Eventually she calmed down again and there was much snuffling and blowing of noses.

"I... I'm sorry, I realised when I said I couldn't join you for your quiz, I was letting you down."

"Nonsense!"

"I mean it! I was putting my own selfish needs above my own. I'm going to, and I should have said it the first time, I'll cancel and make it another night."

"There's no need."

"There is! And I'm doing it! You are my life and I want to share it with you. I'm cancelling, and I'll be with you on your team for the quiz and that's that!"

"Alright. On one condition, you wear that short blue skirt again and white panties!"

She paused and sort of huffed at what it meant and then broke into a chuckle.

"You! ...Are as bad as me, I swear!"

"I'm probably worse, love. I want to show you off, I'm proud of what and who you are."

We cuddled. Then her attitude changed slightly.

"You might not be."

"Huh? Why so?"

"I'm not ready to say just yet. It's just that... "

She struggled (for a change) to shape her words into some semblence of meaning.

"It's just that I want us to stay as we are, and I'm afraid that my .... activities... may change us, I don't want that. I really, really appreciate your understanding about me not saying too much about where and who I'm with. That's why I've been so guarded about what I do and keep it separate because I don't want it to intrude on what we have. You... you seriously don't know the depths of my corruption and if you knew....!"

"Darling, If we are to stay, we will stay and grow together warts and all"

For the first time she smiled.

"Just promise that you will always be here for me."

"I promise! I'm your soulmate, remember? What ever you... do or.... get up to, I support you totally. And when you are ready to tell me, I'm ready to listen."

After a minute, I added:

"So that's a go with the blue skirt and white panties? ...Ow!"

The dig in the ribs was a good signal. She raised up her head and we kissed a slow kiss. We sat for a long, long time.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:17 pm

"Please say it again for me?"

"What?"

"Will you...?"

"Ah, yes, but first, On your knees, boy!"

"Will you forsake yourself, for all others to hold and to have me?"

"I do!"

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am

The sun, now low in the sky was weaker in these cool autumn evenings but it still gently warmed my face as I walked down into the village. I felt good. Confirmation of the project's acceptance by CommCorp and a promise of new work from them, Winning the pub quiz, and Jacquie had taken the lead - albeit with some encouragement and a crisis - to have sex with a stranger.

It was good to have some time off; to do nothing. Although there was that awful feeling that I was missing something: A chart, a chapter or diagram. For a little frisson I was wearing a pair of Jacquies' cargo pants and those midi mint coloured panties underneath. I had become quite the pervert. I walked into the pub for a swift pint of ale. Joan gave me a nice smile from behind the bar and enquired after Jacquie. I explained she was at her art and dance course at college. It's been a long time since I was in a pub on my own. I looked round the pub and apart from a couple from town close by, I really was on my own! Not even Malcolm. I went and sat in his place between the fireplace and the door. 'H'mm. A nice strategic place to observe everyone' I thought. My phone in my outer pocket rang. I looked down and saw it was Jacquie. I answered it quite cheerily, but strangely, she didn't answer. All I could hear was her voice echoing as if she was explaining something to someone in a hall. To be honest she sounded a bit whiney. And then the circuit disconnected. Perhaps she was in a lecture or something. I put the phone away. My mind wandered. I had mixed feelings about her giving up the arty-farty twat of a stranger she'd met, but maybe she may find someone else to 'meet'. Then I remembered what I'd said to him.

"Thank you for 'helping' my wife"

I shuddered with a mixture of embarrassment and humiliation at my babbling to the stranger that had taken Jacquie. But the odd thing was, that it turned me on. I liked it; no, I loved it; deferring to him with his body language indicating his superior status. I re-imagined what Jacquie could have said to him about me:

"You'll be doing him a favour!"

She denied saying it but said she would keep it in mind!

I was snapped out of my reverie by the farting sound of a chair being pushed back against the flagstoned floor of the pub. Mr Wispy Pathetic-Moustache was getting another round of drinks in for himself and Mrs ... or Miss Anxiety. Well, good luck with that, mate.

I finished my drink and thanked Joan as I placed the glass on the bar. The cooler evening air hit me as I opened the pub's wooden heavy door. I decided to take a walk round the village the long way round; to see how the post office repainting was coming along and to see if the Davidson's place was still up for sale. I turned left and began the walk round. Most people were now home from work and people's lights were on at home as dusk fell. A solitary bat flitted overhead with that familiar 'chnk' sound.

I reached the far end of the village and started back to home via a public footpath that ran round the outside of the village and the back of a few houses adjacent to Style's Wood. I would just make it before I ran out of natural light.

Then I heard it. A yelping sound. At first I thought it was a vixen, but it was a bit too early for that. A dog perhaps? I turned my head to make out the direction from whence it came. I had to backtrack a little to hear it, and discovered that it came from the last house I passed. It was a fairly large house, probably a 17th century barn conversion. Through a set of french doors I could just about see two figures, one tall, one short, where they had not yet drawn the curtains, but had switched an internal light on. I peered over the surrounding fence but couldn't quite make out what was going on. Fortunately the house had a gate that opened into their back garden. Curiosity got the better of me and I opened the gate and crept in round where the occupants couldn't see me. As I got closer, I hid behind a small set of bushes and attempted to look without being seen. I needn't had worried because they were too busy absorbed in what they were doing. I was shocked! There was a tall old man with silver grey hair, discipling a girl with a cane! The girl, her hair in bunches, was bent over a school desk and dressed in an old fashioned dark school uniform. The panties or knickers were pulled down to her knees just above some white socks and he was laying the cane across her bottom and she was yelping every time it contacted. I didn't know there was a private tutor or teacher in the village. I looked again and realised it was old Malcolm! My heart sank. I knew what I had to do. I searched for my phone to ring the authorities. but before I could do so, the girl stood up and turned round. NO! OH MY GOD! NO! It was Jacquie!

I was stunned. I physically reeled with the shock, stepping backwards and twisting my ankle. I gritted my teeth in pain. I was on the brink of tears and agony. Please, not Malcolm! I opened my eyes and tried to regain any sense of reality. I caught my breath and limped forward to try and get a better view. I got as close as I could dare. Through angst and tears, I saw and I heard some conversation but could not quite make it out. Jacquie was pulling up these large dark blue knickers up over her rump and pulled down the almost dowdy dark blue... dress? Pinafore uniform? It seemed to be some sort of roleplay. Malcolm appeared to remonstrate with her. She dropped to her knees and, God, he was undoing his flies of his trousers! I wanted to shout out, for him to stop, I made a step towards the doors and my mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. Something within held me back, I was paralysed between my rescuing and my own lust with its growing sense of a fire in my loins. I stepped back as my pathetic, traitorous stub in my cargo pants began to harden. Malcolm, dressed in a master's mortar board and gown was pulling out his cock. It was already hard and it appeared to be a bit of a fumble as he took it out his trousers. My eyes widened and I audibly gasped. It was at least seven or eight inches long but it was so thick. It was over twice and nearly three times the size of my small cock. Jacquie started - to my ears - to whimper. He issued a schoolmasterly command and she began to lick it at first and then attempted to take it in her mouth but it was just too thick. She continued to lick the rough and irregular looking shaft of his cock as best she could; up, then down and up again, then circling round the livid, shining, brutal looking head. I seriously feared for her having an injury. I heard Malcolm utter something and she stopped. She now stood up and placed herself over the desk, face down. I dreaded but now lusted about what was going to happen next. Malcolm lifted up the pinafore by its hem and peeled it back off her perfect bottom above her waist. Then pulled down her big, dark knickers off her rump, down to her calves and removed them off her shoes and folded them up and put them in his pocket. He then lined himself up behind her and pulled something out of his other pocket. A condom. I partially relaxed with relief - under the circumstances. With difficulty, Malcolm rolled and stretched the condom over the head of his cock then down, down over the distended shaft until the condom rolled out, leaving the bottom two inches of his cock bare. He said something and Jacquie opened her legs wider and he held her hips and appeared to line up his cock against her, but it was now out of view. He began to push in and she cried out with much wailing! She's come already! He paused and, to his credit, gently began to ease it in, widening her well beyond my capacity. I know I would have come by now. My cuckold angst and the futility of my situation swept through me as I watched my 24 year old wife begin to take old Malcolm's cock. His head seemed to be almost as long as most of my entire cock. He was now within her; out of my reach; beyond where I could never, ever go. As his distended, irregular cock began to sink ever deeper, she came again. Then he seemed to pause as presumably, his pubic mound met her lips. Then he withdrew slightly and she began to whimper and make noises I've never heard before. Then more moaning and wailing of pleasure as he began to sink in once more. Unexpectedly at this point, I pumped cum into the mint panties I was wearing unaided. No Hands. A ruined orgasm. I watched with a mixture of jealousy, futility and lust as Malcolm began to speed up with long deliberate strokes I could never do. He leant forward onto her back and said something. She moaned again. And then the door opened. Two men, roughly the same age as Malcolm and wearing the same sort of tweed jackets entered the room. My mind seemed to stop functioning altogether. Jacquie orgasmed again as the two men watched her being taken. One started to undress. The other disappeared out of view and returned... with a camcorder! God! it was being filmed! Malcolm changed his rhythm and lifted himself back off her and held her hips again. He was going faster now, Jacquie was yelping with each thrust, now in continous orgasm it seemed. Then his moment of crisis came upon him, he said something with some considerable strain in his voice. He pushed one last long, deep push and held himself rigid against her rump!

At last he went limp and slowly backed away from her. The men started to converse. Malcolm half-turned and what I saw next, rocked me to my core. At the base of his thick shaft, was wrapped the remains of the condom! It had split and had been pushed right back into a bunch at the hilt! I nearly fainted at the implications! His large distended cock had penetrated deep into her vagina and splashed her cervix, over and over with his cum. Cum which was even now, within her unprotected womb. I was frantic but completly paralysed. I couldn't move. I merely blinked and looked on. The man who had undressed, now lay face up across a low coffee table. The other man was undressing Jacquie, removing her pinafore, tie and white socks and placing them on a sofa. Now completely naked, she began to lay on top of the naked man on the table and began to kiss him as he lined his cock up against her. At the same time, Malcolm realising it was now completely dark outside began to close the curtains, just as the other man removed his trousers and underwear, and was moving towards her arse.

I blinked at the now closed curtains. No sounds appeared to come from within. Quietly and carefully I made my way to the doors and tried to listen in. All I could hear was low voices and gasps from Jacquie before even that were silenced as her mouth probably was engaged in some other activity. I stared into the blackness. I don't know how long I was there before I noticed I was shivering. Carefully, I limped back to the path and took the short route home. As I passed the pub, I noticed a glow from my outer pocket. I drew out my phone to find a text. I panicked: Oh God! She knows! With some trepidation I read the text:

'I shall not be home tonight. From Jacqueline . I shall explain tomorrow. '

My mind went into turmoil. It was obvious she hadn't written the text and thankfully, I probably wasn't seen.

I continued to limp home.

I sat with my foot in a bowl of water in the kitchen. The buzz from the striplight keeping me company. At least the ankle swelling was going down, but the water was cold again. I kept taking the phone and re-reading the text. I looked at the kitchen clock again. It was 6am.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:24 am

I finally collapsed into bed with my head still spinning from the night's activity when I heard the shutting of the front door downstairs. I blinked and looked at the clock on the bedside table. 06:45. After some movement downstairs I heard her come up the stairs and into the bedroom. With some trepidation, and with my heart pounding I turned at looked at her. She looked shattered and her eyes were half closed. She was wearing the clothes she had on when she left the house.

"I've been a very bad girl"

"H... Have you?"

She nodded and began to undress very slowly. She removed her top over her head and pulled her hair away from it. Her hair was no longer in bunches, just back to the bob she normally wore. A streak of dried cum peppered her hair. More, still on her face. She staggered as she removed her jeans. I noticed she was wearing normal pink panties. I wondered whether the big dark blue ones she wearing were still in Malcolm's pocket. She sat in the side of the bed and made heavy weather of removing the jeans off her feet. She then slid under the covers beside me. I moved over towards her. I couldn't help but notice she smelled of men. It seemed as if every square inch of her did. I imagined their old, careworn hands all over her soft skin; touched, squeezing, loving her. Then there was some more cum on her breasts where she couldn't see it. I kissed her on the lips and tasted the men on her too. A deeper, more earthy taste. I wondered how many cocks she had sucked or licked. I kissed her cheek before kissing down onto her breast.

"Gently, gently" She murmured.

I was, of course, rock hard as I travelled down the front of her body with my lips to her stomach.

"You don't have to if you don't want"

"No, no - I want to" I replied.

I was conflicted inside. A part of me was revulsed but the greater part of me urged me on. Under the darkness of the covers, I removed her panties with some difficulty. My lips found her mound and my tongue began its work. I could taste their sweat on her as well as hers. She lazily opened her legs and I moved between them. I worked down to her slit and my tongue started to probe between her hot molten lips. They seemed more prominent, more puffy somehow. She gasped as my tongue jabbed against her clitoris. Her hips spasmed in shock. I moved down to the tell-tale taste of rubber, but then another taste. The taste I recognised. The taste of another man's cum mixed with her vaginal nectar. Perhaps she doesn't know he has come in her. Her unprotected womb! I feverishly began to clean her of both their bodily fluids. I reminded myself I was eating another man's cum out of my wife. Not only had I helped corrupt my wife but I had fallen into the depths of depravity myself!! I continued to lick and clean her all the way down. And to my shame, and in spite of my guilt, I had debased myself and I loved it! I worked back up again and worked on her clitoris. She started to arouse, but then pushed my head away from her mound.

"Later dear, sooo tired."

I drew myself up the bed and kissed her again.

"You have been bad!"

She smiled without opening her eyes.

"Later, I'll tell you more later."

I found her pink panties from lower down under the covers and lay back. I pulled and stretched them over my head. With my tongue I licked the panties' gusset of her and the cum as I masturbated alone and she drifted into sleep. The bed jiggled urgently, but not for long.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:27 am

I awoke to the sound of splashing water from afar. I groggily rolled over to look at the bedside clock. 1:23pm. It was late. I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. The things I had seen. My mind began to replay images of Malcolm's distended, thick and veined cock, thrusting in to Jacquie... bareback! He'd come in her! She could be... More images interrupted my train of thought and flashed rapidly through my mind... The three older men servicing her at once... I imagined Malcolm pulling out his seven or eight inch weapon and spurting out cum across her heaving body, her face contorting in ecstacy, her tousled, bunched hair in waves. I imagined hearing the splats as it landed on her soft skin. Then I imagined it closeup. With me kneeling before Malcolm... Why am I thinking of cocks? Is this how it starts?

I felt down under the covers to my small cock; half erect and straining against her pink panties that I had wrapped around it to clean up from last night. I heard the water from the shower stop and the clank of metal as Jacquie stepped out of the shower cubicle. She dried herself and made her way downstairs. I lay there in bed, still. Touching, squeezing and imagining: Cocks and more cocks, much bigger than mine, firm and stiff, pointing upwards. I squeezed and rubbed with that growing rush of pleasure. I panted and stopped just before my release. I denied myself. I rose from bed and went into the shower. My three inch hard cock shrivelled back to an inch as I washed. I dried myself and made my way back into the bedroom. I dressed and combed my wet hair. I turned to go but something caught my eye. The delivery disaster from a few days ago was at the bottom of Jacquie's half, (well, three quarters in reality) of the wardrobe. I knelt down and had a look inside at the near-empty parcel. A note fluttered out. My heart pounded as I read it a list of items from an outfitters in London:

To: Major Malcolm xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
The Old Barn
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxshire.
xx21 6TY

Mailing Address:

For the attention of:
Miss Jacquie Txxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Cottage
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxshire
xx21 6TZ

Sir,

Herewith enclosed as per your telephone order of
25th August xxxx, are the school uniform items
you requested:

School Pinafore, size 36, Navy Blue.
School Blazer, size 36, Navy Blue
Straw Hat, size 6 1/4
Tie, St Peter's of Pimlico: Silver and navy stripe.
Blouse, white x 4
Socks, white, knee length, plain, size 5
School briefs/knickers, Navy Blue, size medium x 4
Navy Blue Leotard, long sleeved, size 36
Mary Jane shoes, size 5 x 2

We do hope you find the items to your satisfaction.
We have found the items very hard wearing and should
last several years before replacement. We hope your
pupil settles in to her new position.

Yours, etc. etc.

My heart sank as I read through the list. Miss Jacquie Txxxxxx? My eyes scanned the package which was virtually empty. Perhaps the uniform was in the car, at Malcolm's house or... in his pocket. An image came to mind with his gnarled old fingers placing the navy briefs into his pocket. Major Malcolm? That was unexpected. I didn't realise he was in the military or was that a cover story? I placed the note back into the parcel and looked throught remaining items. The leotard I had seen the other day. There were some white socks and navy briefs-knickers-panties still in their wrapping and a pair of shoes still in a box. So it was roleplay. But whose idea was it? I put the items of schoolwear back in the parcel and stood up. I got quickly dressed, stealing a fresh pair of pale blue panties to wear under my jeans.

I heard the kettle boil and the teapot being filled in the kitchen below. Now was the moment of... truth? Or..? I could not put it off any longer. I descended the stairs into the kitchen.

(To be continued...)

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:50 am

I walked into the kitchen just as Jacquie was lowering herself ever so gently into a chair at the kitchen table. She was wearing her dressing gown with her hair still in a towel. She turned round as I walked in.

"Hi you"

"Hi you"

My pulse was racing. I did not know what to expect. I wore a neutral expression. She spoke next, unburdening me of a duty I ought to have performed.

"We need to talk."

"Yes." I murmured in reply, not knowing exactly where this was going to lead. But it seemed as though it was going to add to my mixed feelings of apprehension, confusion, melancholy, excitement, futility, jealousy and lust.

"I...."

She hung on to the sentence for a few seconds longer whilst she thought about what she was going to say as she unravelled the towel from her hair which now bobbed freely.

"...owe you an Apology."

"You do?"

"Yes. I'm not sure how to put this, but the best way to describe it is that I seemed to have run before I could walk."

She gingerly shifted from side to side. Her rump was obviously sore from last night.

"Things have seemed to have moved faster than I expected and so I thought I'd check in before we either stop this for good or continue."

I probably looked more bewildered at this point. Probably not at what she was going to say but how she was going to say it.

"I met some people last night..."

Her voice faltered.

"...and it got late... much later than I expected."

She took a sip from her cup of tea. I poured one but despite my thirst and dry throat did not, could not, dare not drink. I finished her sentence for her.

"Then you had sex."

"Yes. And for several reason it was difficult to message you during the evening. it was only later I could get a message to you by then it was very late. I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm glad you did message me, at least I know where... I mean... what you were up to."

I stumbled but I don't think she picked up on my slip. She looked up. Her face showed a different class of serenity; her eyes sparkled with energy I hadn't known for a long time; since, perhaps, we had met. She leant across the table with her hand. I placed mine on top of hers.

"Before I go on about last night, I just want to know if this is what you really really want. To keep things as they are, or were, here at home, but to let me... play and you to... as you say 'serve' me?"

My mind was in turmoil, but my small cock was tumescent. I could only say one thing,

"Yes. I want you to have free reign. So you can be fully satisfied. To have what I can't give."

She appeared circumspect.

"Well, last night, I certainly was fully satisfied since a considerable time ago."

I knew it. She continued in a candid and rather animated tone.

"I had sex with three men last night!"

I sat back in mock shock. But what else was she going to admit?

"But that's not all. We did it as part of a roleplay."

Here we go....

"You see, Dave, I was a precocious girl and tried it on with my uncle and my adorable, funny and intelligent physics master at school but they were very strong. The more I tried, the more they resisted. I like strong men of character. One of my fantasies has always been to roleplay with strong men where they do finally relent! I win their affections and surrender to them. And worse, if there were several masters together...."

Her voice trailed off. She sat back in her chair. That just about covered it in brief. She continued in a more matter of fact tone.

"That is why I married you. You are strong in character. It's why we can have such honest conversations like this. It's just that you are....

Her voice trailed off again.

"...And then, after our recent conversations, I remembered these particular fantasies - and a bit more. It was by happy accident I met a wonderful someone we both know who might fit the bill as a schoolmaster-older man figure... Perhaps you can guess who he might be"

I nodded my head. But I was genuinely shocked when she mentioned me. I replied.

"It's Malcolm isn't it?"

"Yes... In fact I had sex with him before my art friend but I wasn't sure you were ready for my confession until now. And then when he saw me being spanked in the pub he made a point of a conversation which eventually led to him explaining his fantasies after several years of resisting approaches of his lady pupils at the local college. So you can imagine our excitement when I explained mine to him."

The jigsaw was beginning to fit together.

"Most people write Malcolm off as a harmless old pensioner. But he is a gentleman who has had quite a career in the army, serving with a certain regiment based in Hereford and gaining several gallantry medals before he retired and did several years lecturing at college. He is more than you know."

I didn't doubt it. His credentials appeared genuine. I had just discovered a side to my wife that had been hidden - suppressed - until now. She took another draught of her tea before continuing.

"So you see, you've opened Pandora's box. Our counsellor said 'Get creative in your love life' - and we have. I'm so glad you want to continue, because now I don't want to stop, and there are other things I want to try out."

I looked on, stunned in a sort of awe and wonder at her sexual appetite that far surpassed my own. I wasn't sure what to say and then I thought of something: About that split condom at the base of Malcolm's thick distended cock, plunging deep into her; him going rigid against her and pumping her full of cum. At this moment, she sat opposite me with his cum inside her womb!

I gripped my hand over hers and opened my mouth, but no words could I speak.

The end... of the beginning.