Afternoon at the mall....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Afternoon at the mall....

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:39 pm

It was a warm Saturday morning in July and I was getting ready to go to work and I asked Ann what her plans were for the day. She said she wasn’t too sure but was thinking of going to the mall across town because there was a store there she wanted to check out. I went into the closet and pulled out her short grey skirt and a black shirt that hung low in the front. I said if you go out please wear these and pointed to what I had picked out. She said “that looks like a hot little outfit; I guess I could wear that.” Then she asked “what bra and underwear should I wear?” I said “why wear any they just get in the way” she agreed and decided on no bra or panties. I kissed her and wished her luck at the mall then left for work.

Around 12:30 I had not heard from Ann at all so I sent her a text asking if she had indeed gone to the mall. She replied saying that she had just left the house and was on her way there. I told her to have fun and hope she finds what she is looking for. I went about my day at work completely forgetting about the adventure Ann might be getting herself into. At 2:40 Ann sends me a text saying “I’m still at the mall nothing to eventful yet, a few guys have seen down my top or up my skirt up the escalators but that’s it”. “That’s hot baby” I wrote back. “Every guy here seems to be with his girlfriend or wife, I’m gonna go to the food court and get something to eat” she wrote.

3:25pm I get a text from Ann telling me that she had just enjoyed a free lunch. I asked her how she got a free lunch at the mall and she said that some guy that was in line behind her offered and she accepted. At 4:30 I wrote her asking how she was doing but no reply until 5:15 she wrote “what a great afternoon, on my way home.” I had to ask and wrote “what made the afternoon so great?” A few minutes later Ann wrote “Derek, the guy from lunch” she said. I was about to write her when another text from her came in that said “to be more specific, his great big cock”. Well I had to hear more so I gave her a call. Ann was now driving home when I called her asked to hear about her day.

Ann got to the mall and right away went to the store that she had originally gone there for. She picked out a few outfits to try on and made her way to the change rooms but had a hard time locating them. She asked a male clerk that was just standing around texting if he could point her in the right direction. He decided to take her to the change rooms instead. When they got there Ann noticed an older gentleman standing by the entrance way to the change rooms waiting for his wife that was also trying on some clothes. As she walked by him he smiled at her and looked her up and down. Ann took the first room ahead of the entrance way and before closing the curtain she saw the older gentleman and the clerk staring at her ass through the mirror ahead of her. She felt a tingle down below with their eyes fixed on her and decided to leave a 2 inch crack in the curtain as she drew it across from left to right. Ann hung the outfits in the hook on the right side of the room. She removed her shirt and could see them in the mirror looking at her now bare breasts and perky nipples. She slowly lowered her skirt before stepping out of it lifting each leg up as they watched her intently. Ann heard the curtain open in the change room next to hers and her the woman ask “what do you think” the older man stood up and walked to her so she would not see what he was looking at while standing there. In the mirror in front of her Ann saw the clerk with his phone in front of him taking pictures of her. She grabbed one of the dresses that she had picked out and slipped it on. The dress was a little longer than the skirt she had been wearing but the top of it was cut in a V down to her midriff and showed plenty of her breasts down the middle. The mirror in the room was small so she opened the curtain and asked the clerk if there was a full length mirror around. He pointed to one just outside the change room area. Ann walked over to it and looked at herself in the mirror. The clerk commented that the dress looked fabulous on her. Ann bent forward a little to adjust the hem and her tits were now fully visible to the clerk. Ann thanked him for the compliment and said she will be buying it. Then back in the change room for the next item. She continued the same routine for the last few items she had picked out with both of the guys watching her. Ann chose the one dress to purchase and walked with the clerk to the cashiers where he rang in her purchase. He told her that whoever she was trying to please with that dress would be very happy. And I was very happy when I saw it on her. Before leaving Ann thanked the clerk for his help and added “I hope you got some good pictures”. He was speechless and just stood there blushing.

She left the store and wandered around a little, visited a couple shoe stores but only women worked at them so she ended up not staying there. Ann really isn’t into girls at all. She walked by a book store and decided to go in. In the back of the store she saw a group of 3 young guys no older than 20 and walked over to their area. They were in the photography section looking at nude modeling books. Ann thought perfect, horny young guys. She stood about 4 feet away looking at the crafts book section then bent over at the waist facing them so if they looked in her direction they could see down her top at her bare tits. She heard one of them quietly say “holy shit” and she knew right then and there they had seen what she wanted them to see. She stood back up pretending to be interested in the book she grabbed off the shelf. Ann could feel their eyes all over her body. They had gotten really quiet after the “holy shit” comment. Done with that book she again bent in the same manner and placed the book back on the shelf. Aroused now; with their eyes down her shirt on her breasts, she now bent at the knees spreading her legs a little still facing their direction. The guys all did the same pretending to be looking at books on the lower shelves but trying real hard to catch a glimpse of Ann‘s pussy. Ann opened her legs a little more as she reached for a book and began looking through it while remaining in that position. The guys were all focused on her legs and between them while their hands moved around the books pretending they were looking at them. She returned the book to its spot with her legs parting a little more and before standing up she spread them wide for a second while looking at them then stood. All three of them were gawking at her cunt which by now was becoming damp. Not once looking up at her looking at them until she had stood then she smiled at them and left the store.

Back in the mall Ann walked around and was now getting bored and this is when she texted me saying she was going to the food court to eat. At the food court Ann decided on Mexican food and stood in line. There were a few people ahead of her which gave her time to think of what she wanted to get. A few seconds later she heard a guy behind her with a deep sexy voice say “can I buy you lunch?” Not thinking that it was directed at her she turned to see who the owner of that deep voice was. Then she saw this tall handsome man in his early 30s repeat “can I buy you lunch?” while looking deep into her eyes with his light brown eyes. Ann was flabbergasted and said to him “that is extremely kind of you but that’s ok”. He came back with “I insist on buying you lunch, a beautiful girl like you should not be paying for her own lunch.” Ann blushed and thanked him then said “well if you insist than sure why not”. He introduced himself as Derek and told her when he saw her earlier in one of the stores he knew he had to talk to her but she left the store quickly and he couldn’t find her until then in the food court.

They sat together and ate their food while getting to know each other a little. Ann was really enjoying his company and loved his deep voice which seemed to send vibrations through her body every time he would talk. He asked her what such a beautiful girl doing in the mall by herself looking so sexy. And she told him that her boyfriend was at work and that he had picked out her outfit. He told her that her boyfriend was a genius for putting together that outfit, and the laughed at his comment. Derek finished his food but continued to sit with Ann while she finished hers just making small talk and throwing in all the compliments he could. Ann finished up and thanked him for lunch and said she better be on her way. He said “hope to see you here again” as they parted ways.

Ann was on her way to leave the mall when she came across the Victoria Secrets store and she decided to check it out before leaving. As she was looking through the store she noticed the guy from lunch just outside the store as he noticed her too and smiled at her. Ann had picked out a pink and white negligee with a matching thong set and a red bikini which she was holding in her hand. She called him in and as he approached her he saw the negligee in her hand and said “you know I don’t understand why women buy this stuff” pointing at the negligee, and continued with “it on for a few minutes max before ending up on the floor!” Ann laughed and said “true but those few minutes of teasing make it worthwhile.” “I guess” he replied. Ann then asked him if he could do her a favor, adding “I’m buying these things” holding up the negligee and bikini, “to surprise my boyfriend but would really appreciate a males opinion on them” He said “they look great I’m sure he will love them” “let me put them on first silly” Ann exclaimed. Not waiting for his answer she walked toward the change rooms.

He followed her and she told him to stand outside the room’s door as she changed and went in to the room. Ann stripped off her shirt and skirt and touched herself before trying on the bikini. Her pussy was damp and the anticipation of showing off to this guy was turning her on more and more as each minute went by. Once she had the bikini on she looked at herself in the mirror and adjusted her tits in the top so they looked perky and pinched het nipples so they were poking through the fabric of the bikini. She opened the door to the change room and saw the look of lust on his face. He said “holy Jesus you are fucking sexy” she turned to show him the back and he continued with “what a fucking body you have”. Ann said “I’m guessing you approve” “do I ever” was his response. She closed the door then took the bikini off and rubbed her pussy a little again wanting to show him more, which she was about to with the negligee. Ann grabbed the little thong to the set and slipped it on then the negligee. Checking herself out in the mirror again adjusting her tits and making sure her nipples were visible then opened the door to the change room and was greeted by the biggest smile she’d seen on Derek all day. “Unbelievable” he gasped “you look delicious” he added as he leaned against the wall at the door to her room. Ann saw him looking in the mirror at her bare ass cheeks in the thong. “You have the sexiest ass I’ve ever seen” he told her. She turned around and said “you really think so?” He said “my god! It is just perfectly shaped I just want to touch it.” Ann grabbed his hand and placed it on her ass “there you go, now you’re touching it”. He squeezed her ass cheek and told her that it felt even better than he thought it would. At that moment a clerk walked up with an annoyed look on her face and said to Ann “you know you should really keep your underwear on when trying in bikinis or other underwear.” Ann said “don’t worry I’ll be buying these anyways”.

Derek removed his hand from Ann‘s ass and Ann closed the door to the change room. She took off the negligee and thong and put her skirt and shirt back on. She came out of the dressing room and Derek grabbed the items from her hand and said “I’ll be buying these for you as a thank you for letting me see you in them and letting me touch your amazing ass. She said that was sweet of him and didn’t object. They walked to the checkout counter together and purchased the bikini and negligee. The clerk asked Ann if Derek was her husband and before Ann could answer Derek replied with “nope we just met a couple hours ago”. The clerk had a smile on her face and said “I wish an attractive guy would buy me lingerie”. Ann and Derek smiled at each other then left the store.

Now in the mall Ann told Derek that she should be going home now. He said “before you leave let me show you something”. Ann agreed and followed him. They turned down a hallway where the washrooms are that led to the parking area. Ann was thinking that he was taking her to his car then she saw him looking around. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the handicap washroom and pushed her up against the wall as he locked the door behind them. Holding her against the wall he planted a very solid kiss on her as she returned it with no resisting. Once he saw she wasn’t fighting him off he said “I want show you how you make me feel” unzipping his pants and pulling out his massive erect cock. Ann gasped when she saw how big he was and dropped to her knees instantly; grabbing him in her hand and bringing it to her mouth where only his cock head could fit. “Oh my god, you’re so big and hard” Ann told him. “You made it that way and now it’s all for you” he told her. Ann worked as much as she could in her mouth but couldn’t get much more than just the head in and she stroked his shaft with both hands.

He had other ideas so he pulled her up from her knees and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around him as he walked over to the counter and sat her down on the edge. Her skirt was already hiked up from wrapping her legs around him and he brought his huge prick to her wet cunt. Her legs fell to hang from the counter as he rubbed his dick along her wetness. Sitting on the cold counter with her bare ass Ann again wrapped her legs around him pulling him forward so that now his cock was penetrating her. Ann moaned as his head entered her and with every inch thereafter. “Oh my fucking God your cock is stretching my pussy so good, it feels so fucking good inside me” Ann stated. He reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her quickly. His hands moved straight to her tits and nipples as he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her tight pussy around his huge prick. Ann was moaning with every thrust into her, he told that she should try to be quiet so they don’t get arrested. She pulled him into her and hoping to help muffle her sounds began kissing him hard as he passionately kissed her back. “Oh fuck me, oh fuck me” she said to him in his mouth while continuing to explore his mouth.

Ann stopped kissing him to tell him she had to move as the edge of the counter was digging into her and was beginning to really hurt every time he thrusted into her. He said “well we definitely don’t want to hurt that gorgeous ass of yours” and pulled his cock from her sloshy pussy and sat down on the toilet. He held his cock straight up and said “here’s a comfortable seat for you”. Ann stood in front of him with her back to him the lowered herself on top of his stiff dick. She slid her cunt down his shaft enveloping in with her slick pussy. His hands were grasping and groping her ass as his entire length entered her body. Again uncontrollable moans started yo escape her as she began to move up and down on his cock. Within seconds of fucking him like this Ann‘s body began to tremble as an orgasm overtook her. Her knees buckled and she was now sitting on him shaking in his arms as he continued to shove himself inside her as deep as he could. He said “Fuck this feels so good I’m gonna cum!” He attempted to pull Ann off of him but Ann sat firm on his cock wiggling her ass on his lap and he shot he started shooting his cum into her quivering pussy. Shot after shot he filled her up until it was dripping out of her. She got off of his cock and finished him off in her mouth making sure every last drop was out of his huge cock.

They both stood up and he commented that there was a puddle of cum on the floor where she had just been kneeling. Ann laughed and said “well you sure filled me up, some had to go” looking down between her legs to see more running down the inside of her thighs. Derek said “this has been by far the best day at the mall, actually by far the best day of my life.” Once dressed they left the washroom together just as an older couple was walking by smiling at them. Derek and Ann parted ways as their cars were parked at different ends of the mall but not before Ann thanked him for lunch and the lingerie and a goodbye kiss. Ann got to her car and sat there for a minute collecting her thoughts and then wrote me that she was on her way home.

When I got home Ann was still wearing the same outfit and she showed me the residue that was still on her inner thighs. I pushed her back on the couch and went to town eating her delicious pussy.

jc6morw
Experienced

Re: Afternoon at the mall....

Unread post by jc6morw » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 pm

great adventure. it really turned me on.
We hold these truths to be self evident that not all men are created equal.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 am

Me to and still does....

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:36 am

Great story. It makes me want to go sightseeing at the mall.

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:36 pm

ericsacto wrote:Great story. It makes me want to go sightseeing at the mall.
LOL have fun, maybe you'll meet someone like Ann :P

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:29 am

I have done similar things
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Request by member

Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:14 pm

perradeplaya wrote:I have done similar things.
Malls can be fun :) would love to hear the details of your adventure...