Sharing wife with exchange student

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
glocker2888
Virgin

Sharing wife with exchange student

Unread post by glocker2888 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 pm

First a little background, my wife Julie and I are both 51 and have been married for 28 years. We have a bit of a unique sex life in that since our son was born 24 years ago, we have not had intercourse. I did not want more kids and Julie was not so good at remembering to take the pill, and then there is the fact that due to the size of my cock she did not usually orgasm from intercourse, but she does from oral. And I prefer oral or a handjob as much as I do fucking.

Julie exercises a lot and as a result does not look 51. Most guys I show her pics to think she is about 35. Blonde hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 6 and about 130 pounds. She wears a size 6 panty (I buy most of her panties for her) and a 36 B/C bra.

I seem to have always had a fetish about thinking about her having sex with other guys and have been jerking off to those fantasies since we started dating. It wasn’t until about 5 years ago that I discovered this fantasy is actually a cuckolding fantasy. My wife was engaged to another guy when we met. I found out about 10 years ago that he had a big cock. She has always been willing to tell me about her sex life with him, and turns out his cock was about 8 inches long and about 7 inches around. The unfortunate thing is that she never orgasmed from intercourse with him either. So about 3 years ago I started talking to her about her being with other men. She seemed a bit interested after a few months, but then shut it right down. I suspect she either took action on it and felt bad about it or something like that happened as she did not want to talk about it after that. I have been able to convince her to tell me pretend stories about being with other guys while I jerk off, but that is about as far as it gets. Until recently.

We have talked about hosting an exchange student for a few years, and this past year we took steps to do so. We ended up hosting a 19 year old male named Dan from England. He moved into our house and into the bedroom across the hall from ours. After being at our house for about 9 days, it was a Saturday afternoon and Dan and I were visiting. He asked if there were any opportunities in our town for guys to have sex with women. Not being sure what he meant, I asked him to give me more details. He said that his family’s religious beliefs (Dad is Jewish and Mom is Christian) are that once a male reaches age 18, they must not spill their seed on the floor. The meaning is pretty much that after a male becomes a man at 18, they should not masturbate, but should always cum in a woman. Back home there are several opportunities to be with women who will accommodate these wishes. I asked what that had to entail. He said that males must cum in the mouth or vagina of a woman after age 18. I told him that I wasn’t sure how that was going to work as we are not a big metro area and are over an hour drive from where he could find women who would do that here. He said his Dad has given him access to $500 per month for this for the year of his stay in our country. Given my fetish, my mind starting going at this point. I told him to let me think about some options for him.

That night after Julie and I got in bed, I told her about the conversation that Dan and I had…but left out the part that I would think about some options. I went through the story sort of slowly, and when I got to the $500 part I stopped. She then said, that is some pretty decent money. I agreed and said even if that was twice a week it would be about $60 each time. So like $60 per blowjob. After about 30 seconds that seemed like 30 minutes, I said “So how would you like to make an extra $500 per month?” To which she said “How would you like to make an extra $500 per month?” I laughed and told her that I was pretty sure Dan wanted to be with a woman. After another bit of time, she said, “I would have to swallow?” (Julie is a spitter for me sadly). I told her I thought so. Hmmm, need to think about that was the response. I let it go. After about 10 minutes she fell asleep, and I went into the bathroom and jerked one out to that whole discussion.

On Sunday afternoon, she said she might consider it. I asked her if I should tell Dan about our talk last night and she said to go ahead and see what he says. So I went downstairs to talk with Dan while Julie stayed upstairs. I told him that I might have a solution for him, but was not sure what he would think about it. I told him about the talk I had with my wife the night before and her question about swallowing. He got a big smile on his face and said he would love to be with her, and asked if she liked cinnamon. I said that she did and loved cinnamon toast. He said “Then she will love swallowing my cum.” He said that he had experimented with different things and found that eating cinnamon makes women love the taste of his cum. I said, “Then I think we have figured out the solution you need.” I went upstairs and told Julie, and she said “Well let’s give it a try.” I said “How about tonight to start?” She said that sounded okay to her. I went down and told Dan to get ready for some fun tonight.

Dinner time that night started out a bit awkward so I decided to bring it up in conversation. I said “Are you both okay if we talk about tonight?” To which they both said that would be a good idea. Dan asked if there were any rules or such and I said as far as I was concerned that was up to the two of them. Julie said we should just play it as it goes. I asked Dan if he had been allowed to masturbate before age 18. He said that was okay as you were not yet a man. I asked Dan if he was a dribbler or a shooter. His response was that he usually shot around 1 to 2 feet if he had not jerked off for a few days and that the farthest he had shot was just over 4 feet…when he had not cum in about 2 weeks. I asked when he had last cum and he said the night before he left for our house…so like 11 days. The smirk on my face earned me a punch in the arm by my wife.

As we were cleaning up dishes I asked my other fetish question: “How big are you Dan?” Dan said “19 centimeters when hard”. Julie said “What!!??” I laughed and said “Relax, that is about 7 ½ inches.” Dan thought that was a pretty funny scare for her. I said how about when not hard. To which Dan said, about this big. We turned around and he had pulled his shorts down and was holding his cock. It looked to be around 5 inches and had a nice thick head. As he lifted it a bit you could see his balls were fairly large too. I said “Whatcha think dear?” Julie said “That’s a handsome cock.”

We hung out watching TV for a couple hours and then Dan said, “I am going to take a shower.” Julie said, “I will meet you in your room after you get out.” Dan headed into the bathroom and Julie and I went up to our room. She got undressed and put on a tank top and shorts pj set she has. I asked her if it would be okay if I did oral on her after she was done with Dan. She said that would be nice. She then asked me to go for a walk for about a half hour so that I was not home while they were together. I said I can absolutely do that. Dan then came upstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist. I said, “You two have fun; I am going for a walk.” That half hour walk seemed like a whole day.

When I got home Julie was in our bed and Dan was in his room with the door closed. Julie was reading and looked okay, so I asked her how it went. “It was nice,” she smiled and said and then added, “now it’s my turn.” I didn’t even take time to get undressed and just went under the sheet and pulled down her bottoms. She was pretty wet and about 3 minutes is all she lasted before she grabbed the back of my head and orgasmed. When I came up for air I asked her if she would tell me about it and if I could jerk off while she told me. She said that was fine and here are her words about their first time together.

After you left Dan went into his room and I followed him. He sat down on his bed and I sat by him. I asked him how he would like to do this and he said he would sit on the edge of the bed and he asked me to kneel on the floor in front of him. I knelt in front of him and opened up his towel. He was already semi hard was sticking straight out. I started to stroke him with one hand and then held his balls in my other hand. Another 30 seconds and he was hard. I licked his balls a few times and then licked his cock from the bottom to the top and then when I got to the top I took him in my mouth. He told me to hold his balls and then keep stroking him with my other hand while I bobbed my head up and down. After only about 2 minutes he said he was going to cum and grabbed the back of my head and held it still with his cock about half way in and then let out a groan and started shooting. I focused on relaxing my throat and the first few spurts went right down my throat. When he started to let up I was able to taste his cum and it had a faint cinnamon flavor. After he finished he thanked me and told me I was awesome.

I didn’t want to just rush out, so I laid my head on his thigh and watched his cock for a bit. He started to play with my hair and stroke my face. It felt really nice. Every little bit I would take the tip of my finger and scoop the aftercum from the tip of his cock. After the fourth or fifth time of doing this, his cock twitched and started to grow again. I was amazed at how quickly he could recover. While his cock started to grow he took his middle finger from his hand that he was using to stroke my face and put it in my mouth. I sucked his finger and before long he had three fingers in my mouth and I greedily sucked them. In just a few minutes he was fully hard again and I started to lick and suck his cock. This time I went slower and savored the taste of texture of his cock. After about 10 minutes he let out another loud groan and shot another load. After he softened I told him I needed to get back to our bedroom as you would be back soon. He then said “Thank you Julie” and I left his room. You got home about 5 minutes later.

At that point I needed to go and get some toilet paper as I had to clean up from cumming on myself.

I hope you enjoyed this. I am planning to share some more of our year with Dan.

HOT4MYWIFE

Re: Sharing wife with exchange student

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:54 pm

That is the hottest library story I have read in a while please don't make us wait long for the rest.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:34 pm

That is a great start can't wait to read the rest.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Agreed, great potential, I can't wait to read more

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:48 am

Thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement. Am working on the next portion now and hope to get it transferred over here later today.

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:35 am

Well the next morning was mostly normal. I visited with Dan for just a bit before leaving for work. He thanked me for allowing Julie to be with him. I told him I was happy to do it. He asked if I had fucked her good after I got home from my walk. I told him that I had done oral on her and she orgasmed pretty quickly so he must have gotten her a little excited. Then I told him that Julie had told me about their time while I jerked off. I let him know that Julie was impressed by how quickly he got hard again. I was not quite ready to give him more details about our sex life at that time.

Things were usual for a couple days and then that Wednesday night at dinner Dan asked Julie if tonight would be an okay night to be with her again. She said that was a good idea. So she went into his room later that night while I waited in our bedroom. She had closed his door, but ours was left open. After about 10 minutes I could hear Dan make some grunting noise so I figured that was his first orgasm. I wasn’t sure what to expect next, but Julie did not come out of his room. About 5 minutes after that the phone rang. (I remember this cause it was an interesting situation). It was Julie’s sister calling about some plans they were making for the following weekend. She asked if Julie was there and I was not sure what I was going to say. I told her she was but that she was helping Dan with some school stuff. She asked if I could grab her quick cause this would only take a second.

So now I was panicking a bit. I covered the mouthpiece of the phone and went and knocked on Dan’s door. Through the door I asked Julie to take this call please. She opened the door and I handed her the phone and then she closed the door. I could hear her talking to her sister for about 10 minutes and then she finally stopped. It wasn’t 30 seconds later that I could hear Dan cum again. As Dan was groaning the phone rang again and it was her sister. She asked what was up with our phone. I said I don’t know, why. She said she was talking to Julie and then suddenly the call dropped. I said I was not sure what happened. She then said “Well why didn’t Julie answer when I called back?” And I said I don’t know. Right then Julie came out of Dan’s room with a smirk on her face and I handed her the phone. She talked to her sister for a few more minutes and then hung up.

She came into the bedroom giggling and said “Oh my gosh that is too funny.” I asked her what happened. So she related the following to me. After I gave her the phone and she closed the door, she got back down on her knees in front of Dan and started playing with his cock again. He had just started to get hard again when I had knocked on the door. She kept playing with Dan with her free hand while she talked on the phone. She said that while her sister was talking she would lick or suck his cock and then stop when she had to talk. Well like I had said, that went on for about 10 minutes and then as her sister had about a minute of non-stop rant about something, Dan told Julie he was going to cum again. Julie quick ended the call about 2 seconds before Dan let out a groan and shot another load down her throat. Her sister didn’t say anything unusual when she called back so Julie was pretty sure she didn’t hear Dan say he was about to cum.

With that, Julie pulled off her pj shorts and I went to work. It was another quick orgasm for her and then I quick rolled onto my back and with about 3 pulls I was finished.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 am

WOW
Great update can't wait to read what happen's next.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 am

Another great story. OMG the convnience of a live in lover for your wife. Was there an agreement or discussio. Amoung any of you regarding how many sessions a month his $500 would buy?

More please.....!!!

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 pm

HOT4MYWIFE wrote:Another great story. OMG the convnience of a live in lover for your wife. Was there an agreement or discussio. Amoung any of you regarding how many sessions a month his $500 would buy?

More please.....!!!

We did not really discuss that part, but it ended up being 2 or 3 times a week for the first month.

Thank you to all who have commented on this!!

Here is the next part:

Over the next few weeks it was a pattern of Julie going to Dan’s room at night a couple of times a week and staying in there for about a half hour. It was typically 2 orgasms for Dan. Afterward Julie would come back to our room and I would give her an oral orgasm. She didn’t give me any more updates afterward and pretty much said it was about the same as before.

About one month into this arrangement, I came home from work and Julie was in Dan’s room with the door closed. After a bit she came out of his room with her top off. She was just wearing the skirt and stockings she had on for work. I went up to our bedroom and met Dan walking down the hallway. He was wearing his boxer briefs and went into the bathroom. Julie was in our room and changing into shorts and a t-shirt. She said that Dan had asked her for a blowjob when she got home from work and figured there was no reason not to. After his first orgasm, he asked her to lay next to him for a bit.

She was laying there for a bit and resting when Dan reached over and started to unbutton her top. He reached into her bra and started to play with her tits. His first coments to Julie were “I love your nipples.” Well that was all it took. Julie is very proud of her perky nipples and loves to be complimented on them. She sat up and took off her top and bra and let Dan tweak and play with her nipples. Needless to say Dan was rock hard again in record time so Julie kissed her way down to his cock. As she started to suck him, Dan asked her to take off her skirt and stockings. Julie said she did not feel comfortable with that. So Dan asked her to just straddle his face while she sucked him. She moved to do so and Dan started to kiss her thighs and such through her stockings and thong. In no time at all he gave Julie another cinnamon treat (right about the time I walked in the door).

Dan walked out of the bathroom right as I was pulling down Julie’s panties. I looked over and smiled at him right before I buried my face in Julie’s wet pussy. After about a minute I looked up to see Julie looking towards our door. I stopped and looked and Dan was watching me and Julie was looking at him. I went back to licking Julie, and right away she grabbed the back of my head and ground her clit on my face.

It was an interesting development in our relationship that lead to more interesting times. More to follow.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 pm

A couple of my wife's lovers have enjoyed watching us have sex with eachother. I look forward to your next installment.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:56 am

Really enjoy the story. I assume their relationship progresses. Love to find out.

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks much for the replies (and emails HOT4MYWIFE). Here is what happened next.

Later that night Julie and I visited about earlier. She said she hoped I was not mad about her being with Dan before I got home from work. I told her it was totally fine with it. I then asked her why she was reluctant to take off her skirt and stockings for Dan. She said that she did not want to do that without talking to me about it first. And she also said that it was “kind of my thing” to do oral on her after she was with Dan. I told her that in the future she should do whatever she wanted to do and felt comfortable with at the time. I told her that I saw her staring at Dan in the doorway as I licked her. She said it was pretty intense that he watched us and that she sort of imagined it was Dan licking her when she closed her eyes and orgasmed. I told her that it sounds like both she and Dan wanted to move to that step and that she should go for it if she wanted.

It was only a couple days until the weekend, and that Saturday I had to go in to work for a bit in the morning. I left Julie a note and told her to enjoy the morning doing whatever she wanted to do. I went to work and it was really hard to concentrate. I held off on calling or texting her as I did not want to seem like I was hovering and certainly did not want to interrupt anything. When I got home after lunch Julie was doing some work in one of her flower gardens and Dan was doing some school work. I walked into the backyard to visit with Julie. She asked how work was and I told her I was a bit distracted. I asked her how her morning was and she said it was nice. She said she had gotten a lot of gardening done and earlier had worked on some stuff she brought home from work. I asked her if there was anything else notable about her morning. She said “No not really.” Then after about a 5 second pause she looked up at me, smirked, and said “Oh wait, I almost forgot about my double orgasm.” “Yeah, real funny girl,” was my reply.

As a side note, I need to remind you how difficult it can be to make Julie orgasm. She did not orgasm from her first fiancee’s 8 incher and would only rarely with mine. I have been trying for 28 years to get her to have multiple orgasms and have only had success on one occasion. So on Dan’s first attempt he hits 2 homers in a row. I asked her if she would share some details with me. She asked if I wanted to know right now…and then said the neighbors might have something to say about me jerking off in our back yard in the middle of the day. I told her later would be good and went inside. I went down to where Dan was working and told him “Nice job sir.” He looked up and smiled and said “My pleasure.” And then added, “ Julie is incredible.”

Later that afternoon Julie told me about that morning. Julie had been awake for about an hour when Dan got up and came down to where Julie was working in the family room. He came over and stood behind her while she was typing on our computer. He started to massage her shoulders and her neck and head. He asked where I was and Julie told him I was at work until about noon. After a few minutes she felt him adjust himself and then felt his cock on her shoulder. She leaned over and kissed his cock. He reached down the front of her tank top and started to play with her tits. Next he grabbed her top by the waist and lifted it off her. He asked her if it was okay to kiss her. She leaned back and he bent down to kiss her. They kissed each other intimately for a while and then Dan took her hands and lifted Julie out of the chair. They went over and laid on our couch with Dan on his back and Julie got on top of him and they kept kissing. Julie removed herself, knelt on the floor by the couch, and started to suck his cock. After a short time he started to cum and Julie swallowed it all.

He then asked her if he could let her have a turn. She said, “ I would like that.” He stood up and took her hands to help her up. He then started to suck and kiss her tits, focusing on her nipples. He knelt down and slowly pulled her panties down. He lifted her leg up so that it was resting on the couch and started to lick her. Julie said she knew that she was not going to last very long and after just a couple minutes she started to orgasm. She grabbed Dan by the back of his head and held him to her as her knees started to give way. She lay back on the couch and tried to compose herself. Dan sat on the floor by the couch and started to massage her feet. He worked his way up her legs and thighs and then ran his finger down her slit.

Julie opened her eyes and saw that Dan was hard again. Without a word, she sat up and took his cock back into her mouth. She said she literally attacked his cock like she had never had one in her mouth ever before. She tried to take him down her throat but kept gagging. Dan was getting into it and started to thrust at the same time she was attacking him. Julie pretty much yelled at Dan to lay on the ground. He did and Julie spun around and mounted his face with her pussy. She said she could sort of hear herself making grunting-like noises while trying to get all of his cock. She said she had no idea how long this went on, but suddenly she clamped her thighs on his head and started to grind. This was all it took to trigger another orgasm for Dan and he began to pump another load into her mouth. The next thing Julie remembered was waking up with her head on Dan’s thigh.

chicagodad234
Prepubescent

Unread post by chicagodad234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Enjoying how this is playing out, please do continue. Your wife sounds hot as hell!

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Very hot!

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 am

Very hot. They were certainly getting very comfortable with eachother at that point. Looking forward to the next segment.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Wow this is the sexiest thread ever!!! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to read more!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 am

Great story. More please!

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Thanks so much everyone for the encouragement and kind words!! Sorry for the delay. Here is the next portion.

So at this point we were about 3 weeks into this relationship. What I enjoyed most over the next few weeks was how open we all became with each other as regards sexuality and clothing (or lack thereof). I have always been a guy who enjoys wearing only boxers and Julie was always pretty quick to change into her PJs at night. Well up until now we had been more modest in wearing clothes, but that all changed at this point. I got to go back to pretty much boxers only and Dan chose to do the same. You can guess who looked best walking around shirtless in boxers…and it wasn’t the old guy. But my treat was that Julie started to opt for panties and t-shirts. Her panty choices have been mostly thongs but also some boy shorts for the past few years. So getting to see her walk around with a thong or otherwise was fun for both Dan and me.

Julie and Dan also became more open about their physical relationship. Julie was always touching Dan and they would kiss each other frequently. Dan was more hesitant to be forward with Julie until I told him that I was open to absolutely anything that they wanted to do and welcomed him being intimate with Julie. He asked me what I meant by intimate, and I told him I would love for them to be able to get to the point where he was fucking my wife. He asked if I was sure and if I wanted that step to be something only I got to do with my wife. That is when I told him about our sexual practices over the past 24 years. He was blown away to say the least. I then told him that I wanted him to be Julie’s exclusive sexual partner and that I wanted to be the third party observer whenever possible. Dan told me he was more than happy to do so and I told him I would ask Julie to take that next step with him.

That night I told Julie about the talk I had with Dan. She asked if I really wanted to be a cuckold and for Dan to be her sexual partner. I told her that I was 99% sure and I really wanted to try it if she was willing to try it. She told me that she would like to try. We were laying in bed at this time, and Julie called out for Dan to come into our room. He walked across the hall and stepped into our room. Julie told Dan that I was just about to go for a walk and then she asked Dan if he would like to keep her company while I was gone. He stepped out of his boxers and walked around our bed to my side. I got up and got dressed and left our bedroom. It took every ounce of determination I had to leave the house, but I knew I had to. I left and went for a 45 minute walk. When I got back home all the lights were off. I walked up to our bedroom and saw that Dan’s door was closed so I figured they were done. I undressed and crawled into our bed and spooned with Julie. She turned her head for me to kiss her and I did so. She told me thank you and fell asleep almost immediately. As badly as I wanted to jack off I did not do so. It took me awhile to fall asleep but eventually I was able to. I was so excited, but also scared, that they had taken things to next level. I would have to wait until morning to know for sure.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:36 am

Oh wow that is so sexual! I can't imagine the angst and sexual frustration and high-level of eroticism going on in your head! Was she loud for him? Uh I love how willing she was giving her body to him. He must have been extremely hard and he must have had a completely satisfying cum. Wow! More please!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 pm

This is one of the most sexy, erotic and exciting stories I have read. You are living my dream.

My wife's BF has my permission to come to our home and my wife's bed any time of day or night. The only rule I have is that my wife is happy for him to visit. She is and I have arrived home to find them in bed together on numerous occasions. It is so hot. I love it.

I hope you get to love it as much as I do. The only difference I can see is that we have 3somes from time to time. On some occasions he arrives and spends the night with us. When this happens we all sleep in the same bed. It's wonderful to wake several times in the night to hear and see them in the heat of passion.

Cheers

Alan

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 pm

We must know?!?!?!?!

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:15 am

When I woke up the next morning to my alarm, I thought about seeing if Julie was interested in anything sexual, but it was not to be as she was sleeping very soundly (ok…snoring ). I got dressed and went for my usual morning walk. When I got home she was still in bed so I went about my usual routine. After a bit she got up and started to get ready for work. We didn’t have time to talk that morning. When I got home from work I was more than on edge. I was thinking about jacking off at work, but wanted to wait until I got home to see if she would be willing to tell me about last night while I jacked off. I asked her about the previous night and she said that they went ahead with what we had talked about. I asked her if she would tell me about it and she said she would rather not. She said it seemed okay to talk to me about sucking his cock while I jerked off, but it just didn’t seem right to talk about fucking him while I did that. She apologized, but I told her it was fine. I went upstairs and took care of business, if you know what I mean.

The next week was sort of normal stuff. Julie and Dan were flirty with each other and we all were enjoying the sexual freedom zone we had established in our house. Things were like I said earlier as far as clothing and open fondling. Julie and Dan were finding times to fool around, but I never really knew when or such. One morning I took off for my walk and was about 10 minutes into it when it started to rain. I turned around and headed back home. I decided to try to be a bit sneeky and went in through the back garage walk-in door and took off my wet stuff in the garage. In just my underwear, I went into the house via the door from the garage to the kitchen. At this point I had been gone for about 25 minutes so I was hoping that maybe they were together. As I was closing the door I could hear noise from our bedroom…score!!!

I slowly walked across the kitchen and up the steps. Our bedroom door was open, but sadly there were no lights on. What I got to hear was awesome! Comments I heard were Dan telling Julie he loved her nipples as I could hear him suck on them. A bit later I heard Julie ask Dan to grab the bottle of lube and she asked him to lube her and him both. Then she told him to let her get on top. After some bouncing around there was a moment of silence (as I pictured Julie lowering herself onto Dan), and then the squeeking started. Slow at first and after a couple of minutes I could hear that sound when their bodies were smacking together and Julie started in with her “Ungh, Ungh, Ungh”. This lasted for another minute or so and then she started talking to Dan. “Cum with me I am almost there” “You feel so good in me” And then she started to whimper and almost immediately Dan groaned loudly and most certainly was cumming in her. Then it was stone silent for what seemed way too long. Dan was the first to speak with a “Holy shit you are incredible.” And Julie responded with her typical smarty remark of “Yeah you are okay too.” I could hear them kissing for a bit as I stood at the bottom of the steps ready to head back out the door to the garage.

What I heard next caused me to hesitate. Julie said “I gotta pee” and Dan said “Me too.” With the bathroom at the far end of the hallway, I could stand in the kitchen and poke my head around the doorway and watch. They both walked out of the bedroom, turned the corner, and Julie turned on the bathroom light. I was thinking “Please don’t close the door!!!” And she didn’t. Dan said, “Let me pee between your legs again.” Julie giggled and said “Okay, that was kinda fun last time.” So from the side view I see Julie sit on the toilet and spread her legs pretty wide. Dan stands in front of her and tells Julie to start first. I hear her start to pee and then Dan lets loose his stream. The sound of his pissing drowns out Julie’s sound. Then Julie says, “Pee on my pussy.” She looks up at Dan and smiles and he is looking down at Julie and I can hear the sound change so I can tell he is pissing on her. She reached down and while I could not see for sure, it seemed like she was spreading open for him. At this point I lost it…I gave two quick tugs and came in my hand as I watched Dan peeing on her spread pussy.

Julie stood up and they kissed quickly and then she told Dan she needed to take a quick shower. She stepped into the shower and Dan went back to his bed. And I went back to the garage to pretend I was just returning from my walk. A couple minutes later I came in and went up to our bedroom. I could see a small spot on the bed, but most of Dan’s cum must have either stayed in Julie or ran down on him as there was not much evidence of their fucking. I poked my head into the bathroom and Julie asked me how my walk was. I told her a bit wet, but I went the distance. We both got ready and went off to work for another day.

MistressNoire
Trainable

Unread post by MistressNoire » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Yummy story.
I'm the most wicked woman you will ever meet. I will torment and torture you, and you will take it and like it.

dana007
Trainable

Unread post by dana007 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:50 am

Great story would like to read more of it.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:50 am

Dude - This is the hottest story I have read here in a while, so thank you for taking the time to share it with us. You have a great writing style that is easy to follow!
I must say, what you are sharing with us has hit ALL my hot buttons. In fact, the whole "live in lover" thing has always been one of my top hot buttons (hence the thread I started in the Poly forum titled "live in lover"). My other top hot button is "exclusive sexual partner".

Can't wait for your next installment, for selfish reasons I hope your fall schedule is not too busy at work ;)

If you don't mind me asking, when month did Dan move in (month/year)?

PS - I too am over 50 and trying (along with my wife) to get back into shape, so I can appreciate the effort your wife puts in to have a 35yo bod :))

With great anticipation....
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.