Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DooMyWife2
Virgin

Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 pm

“Do you mind if I go out on another date with Mark”, I asked my husband?

My husband and I, (my name is Brandie), had been living a HOT Wife sexual lifestyle, sharing me with other men for sex, for over a decade, at the time, and we had met Mark at a key party several weeks earlier.

Although my husband and I generally do threesomes, another man joining my husband and me, and the two of them having sex with me, (my husband is very straight), there had been a few times when I went off on a “date” with other men, alone. Such had been the case, several weeks earlier, when I had pulled Mark's keys out of a bag in a random drawing at a key party, then went off all night with him until he brought me home the next day.

“When,” my husband asked?

“Friday night,” I answered.

“I suppose if you want to,” he responded, then adding, “I'll go out with some buddies that night, rather than sitting at home all night, and, as long as I get all those intricate, sexual details you know I like to hear, when you come home. Is this going to be an 'all nighter' again? Or just, out for the night and back home late?”

“I think we'll just be out for a few hours, and you know I'll tell you everything when I get home,” I smiled a sexy, wicked smile at him, as I said it.

So, with my husband's permission, I emailed Mark and told him I would be available on Friday night.

Mark was a kinky sort of fellow, in that way, he was much like my husband. He liked to take me out to public, or semi public places, show me off in sexy outfits, and get a kick out of the reactions of other men, who saw me. Mark even liked to have sex in semi public places like in the car in a parking lot. His wife wouldn't indulge him in these sorts of sexual situations, so she was OK with him getting other women to play out his kinky sexual games with him.

It was by the luck of the draw, that I had pulled Mark's car keys out of the sack at that party several weeks earlier, because it just so happens that I am a bit of an exhibitionist. I love having people watching me in sexual ways, whether it's just men ogling me while I'm dressed provocatively and me knowing that they're thinking about wanting to fuck me, or whether I'm actually having sex and other people are watching me, that always heightens my sexual enjoyment and pleasure. So, we were a perfect match.

And, it helps that my husband doesn't mind sharing me with other men for sex. I mentioned earlier, that we normally do threesomes. But he doesn't mind, if occasionally, I go out with a man on my own, as long as afterwards, I give him all the sexy details of exactly what we did and what happened.

Mark had mentioned wanting to take me to a biker bar, dressed very upscale and sexy, and having bikers drooling over themselves all night, looking at me, and maybe even having me, teasing some of them into thinking that “maybe” they could have me, but then leaving at the end of the night with Mark. He thought that would be a fun night of sexual tension that would lead to some incredible sex in the bed afterwards. It sounded like fun to me too.

Mark lived nearly an hour away from me, in another city, but I told him that I knew of a local biker bar, outside the city limits where I lived, that was pretty secluded, and just the kind of 'dive' that would make this game fun.

So, on Friday afternoon, I started getting ready for a fun night out, by taking a shower and shaving myself silky smooth. Including my pussy, which I always kept smoothly shaved because that's the way my husband prefers it, and I have come to learn, that many other men do, too.

Then I did my shoulder length, blond hair, in a pretty style, that parted in the middle and hung down on both sides of my face. I applied just enough makeup, (my face, as well as the rest of my body stayed tanned year round from my tanning bed), to give me a smooth and consistent skin tone, and added some bright red lipstick to my lips.

Then I dressed, in a short black, leather mini skirt, that came to about mid thigh, but had a daring zipper in the back that I unzipped about halfway up, showing off plenty of my inner thigh when I walked, and possibly a bit of my ass cheeks if I was bent over a pool table. On top, I slipped on a white silk camisole top, that only had thin spaghetti straps over my shoulders. The top of the camisole, ran straight around me just above my nipples, which stood out, through the soft, thin, silky material of the camisole. When I got sexually stimulated, and my nipples hardened, they stood out even more! The bottom of the camisole, hung loosely over the waistband of the skirt, down to several inches below my waistline. The camisole was a Harley-Davidson camisole, and it had a small, Harley bar and shield symbol cut out, in the middle of the cami, between my tits, that showed the bare skin of my breasts and confirmed for anyone, who hadn't already figured it out, that I wasn't wearing a bra. If I twisted too far either way, my brown areola would show through that little cut out.

I put my favorite gold anklet on, the one with the heavy gold chain and the oval medallion that had my name on one side and the word, “SLUT” on the other side, being sure to put it on with the word, “SLUT” on the outside, tonight!

I finished off my outfit with a pair of bright red, shiny high heels, that had straps around the ankles with little gold buckles on the outside of each ankle. The little gold buckles were shaped like the Harley bar and shield emblem.

Knowing I was going out to a biker bar, I put on some cute gold, Harley-Davidson earrings, and two Harley necklaces on gold chains around my neck, that hung down onto my bare chest and my cleavage. I wore a wide, black leather bracelet, with rhinestones that made a Harley bar and shield symbol on it.

Once I was dressed, I looked at myself in the full length mirror of my bathroom. I was just over 50, and carried a little bulge around my middle that I would have preferred to not have. But I was pleased with my appearance. The loose hanging camisole hid my little spare tire, and the rest of my outfit showcased my best features; my legs, which I've been told are the envy of women half my age, my ample bosom, I had a lift done on my 38C breasts just a short time before this and so they hung firm, with just a slight bounce, much like they did when I was 20, my nipples, stimulated, or not, stood out through the thin, white camisole, and I've been told that I have a pretty face. My bright red shoes and gold anklet brought your attention to my legs and feet, and the brightly colored flower tattoo on the outside of my left ankle.

So, without a bra, or panties under my clothes, and my outfit showcasing my best features, I figured I would stand out in the crowd at a biker bar, and I could get the attention of a bunch of horny and drunk bikers.

When I came out of the bathroom, my husband whistled, and jumped up out of his chair to embrace me in his arms, then give me a quick kiss, after which he said, “My God! You are fucking gorgeous! And sexy! Any man, who sees you in that outfit and doesn't want to fuck you, has got to be gay!”

I know I blushed a little, I could feel my face get warm, even if he couldn't see it under my makeup and tan. Even though this was my husband giving me this compliment, I was still pleased and a little embarrassed that any man, even my husband, would find me so attractive. As he stepped back to get another look at me, and he asked me to do a little 360 turn around for him, I noticed that his cock was hard inside his jeans, and I thought to myself, “Now THAT is the effect I was hoping to have with this outfit!”

Mark was due to pick me up a little after 7:00 pm and it was just now about 6:30. My husband was so turned on with my appearance, that he wanted to have sex with me before Mark picked me up. But I laughed and told him I didn't want to mess up my hair and makeup. Then he jokingly suggested I could just bend over the back of the couch and he wouldn't mess up a thing, but my pussy!

I slapped him on the shoulder, laughing, and told him, “Stop it! You'll get plenty of sex when I get home.”

“Well don't give it all away to Mark then, save me some,” laughing, he said.

Giving him an evil, sexy grin, I joked, “Have you ever known a man to wear me out so much that I couldn't fuck you when he was done?”

My husband paused, put his hand to his chin in an exaggerated pose of thinking, and replied, “No, I guess I haven't.”

Then my husband gave me another kiss and left quickly, saying that some of his buddies were waiting for him at the VFW where they were going to have a BBQ and dart tournament. Before leaving, he said that he would probably be back around midnight, and asked if that would be before, or after, I got home.

“I don't know,” I told him, “but I will definitely be home tonight.”

Mark pulled into the driveway just a few minutes after my husband had left. When I opened the door for him, I saw that he was riding a brand new Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra motorcycle. I had been to Mark's house the night that I first met him, and I had seen his Harley in the garage then, but this was a brand new one. It even had the paper drive out tag still on it.

Shocked, I said to him, “I didn't expect you to be riding a bike, if I had, I would have dressed differently.”

Smiling as he was looking me up and down, Mark grabbed my arms and pulled me to him, as he said, “You are gorgeous! Very sexy! I'm glad you didn't dress differently,” then he embraced me in a passionate kiss. I didn't really kiss him back and broke it off quickly.

Mark and I, were standing in the doorway of my home, that my husband and I, most often used, going in and out, that led directly out onto our driveway behind the house and in front of our garage. I was concerned that one of our neighbors might see Mark kissing me, so I pulled him inside and closed the door. Once inside, we embraced in another passionate kiss, and this time, I let Mark take more time with it, as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and his hands onto my bare ass, under my skirt. I think he then understood why I wasn't so responsive to his first kiss in the doorway.

When we broke it off, he smiled and said, “I'm sorry about kissing you outside like that in broad daylight here, at your home. I was just so taken by your sexy appearance that I was overcome with desire.”

“It's OK,” I responded, “but I'm going to have to change clothes if I'm going to be riding on that bike.”

“I wish you wouldn't,” he pleaded, “you are so damn sexy in that outfit! I would be honored to have your sexy ass, dressed like that, on the back of my bike. We'll get out of your neighborhood quickly and it'll be dark before I bring you home.”

I was beginning to wonder about this plan of showing me off in a biker bar. The place we were going to wasn't a yuppie biker bar. These were real bikers that went there. And Mark was a very nice, handsome man, but he had the yuppie, millionaire biker look about him! He was a millionaire, and every piece of his clothing looked brand new, from his Harley shirt, to his Harley boots, and even his Harley belt looked brand new. Not to mention the obviously brand spanking new bike with the drive out tag that he was riding. He had yuppie millionaire biker just stamped all over him! He was going to stand out in the crowd at that bar, as much as I was going to, the way I was dressed. But then I figured, what the Hell, that's what we were wanting to do anyway, get attention, so I decided to go the way I was dressed.

I grabbed a different small purse, one that had a strap I could sling over my head and across my body as we rode, and I had to go into my garage and get my helmet. My husband and I, both ride Harleys too, that's how I knew about this bar, I had been there a few times before.

Once Mark was on the bike, I grabbed his shoulders, put my left foot up on the floorboard, and with a little hop, I stepped up, swung my right foot across the back seat, putting it onto the other floorboard, and then sat straight down. I had done this before, usually not with a short skirt on, but I had done it with a skirt on a few times, so I was able to do it without completely exposing my bare ass to the entire world as I mounted the bike behind Mark.

Once I was sitting, my short leather skirt rode up quite high on each side of my thighs, so I was showing nearly every inch of my tanned legs. I had my purse slung diagonally across my body so the strap went down between my breasts, pressing my silk camisole against me, and making my nipples stand out quite clearly through the thin material. As promised, Mark sped out of my neighborhood, quickly, going the way I directed him.

Once we were out of my neighborhood, I got more relaxed, because I was less concerned about someone seeing me riding this bike dressed like a hooker, who might know me! Once I was more relaxed and started enjoying the ride, I noticed that I could feel the air blowing up my short skirt onto my bare, uncovered pussy. No one could see it, because even though my legs were spread wide in a very unladylike way of sitting in a skirt, I was riding behind Mark and so no one could see up my skirt.

As we headed out of the city, we were on the last four lane stretch of city streets, before we would get to the two lane county road that led us out to the bar, when a pick up truck with three young redneck boys in it, pulled up beside us. The boys started hooting and hollering, whistling, and making suggestive remarks about me and how sexy I looked, riding that bike in my short leather skirt and red high heeled shoes. Mark was laughing and I was a little embarrassed, but then I thought I would make these boy's night. I pulled my camisole top down and showed them my tits!

That really got them going, hollering for more! I told Mark what I had done, since he couldn't see it. He laughed, goosed the throttle, and sped out onto the two lane county road, as the pick up truck turned off onto another road.

Turning his head so he could speak to me over his shoulder, Mark said, “I'm glad they didn't follow us out to the bar to see more of you. That's all we would need, to drag a bunch of rednecks into a biker bar!”

I hadn't even thought of that before I flashed them my tits, so I was glad they hadn't followed us too.

A few minutes later, Mark pulled into the parking lot of the bar and we got off the bike. I used the same method getting off, as I had getting on, so that if anyone had been in the parking lot, which they weren't, I wouldn't have shown any ass getting off the bike either. I took my helmet off, laid it on the seat, then looked into one of the mirrors on Mark's bike and fluffed my hair back up with my fingers. This I had done before, too, so I knew how to make my hair presentable again after taking off a helmet.

When we stepped inside, you would have thought that we were two green Martians with antennas coming out of our heads, everyone in the place stared at us, as we came through the door and took a couple of seats on empty stools at the end of the bar.

At first, I was nervous as Hell! But everyone quickly went back to their own activities, playing pool, watching the TV, drinking, and talking with each other. Mark ordered himself a beer, and I ordered a margarita and two shots of tequila. I was thankful the bartender chick didn't take long serving them up as I downed the first shot quickly, and sipped a big gulp of the margarita to help start settling my nerves. Then I started to relax and I surveyed the crowd, to see if there was anyone here, who I knew.

As I looked around the bar, there were maybe fifteen to twenty bikers in the place, and four, or five other women. Two of them were wearing Daisy Duke shorts with their ass cheeks hanging out of their shorts and all of them were showing off lots of cleavage in button up shirts, or cut down T-shirts. Both of the girls in the shorts were wearing heels too, so that made me feel a little less out of place, the way I was dressed. Thankfully, I didn't see anyone I knew and even the barmaid was someone I hadn't ever seen before. She was wearing a very revealing Harley top that showed plenty of her cleavage and a short assed skirt with short heels on. When she bent over to get beer out of the coolers she showed her ass, but she was wearing a pair of white panties that concealed her slit between her thighs.

I downed the second shot of tequila, before I finished the margarita, and ordered another round before Mark had finished his first beer. That had the effect of settling my nerves and making me feel a little more at ease.

Mark and I began chatting casually, he was rubbing my bare leg, and leaning over to kiss me once in awhile, as I sat on my bar stool with my legs crossed, showing off a lot of bare thigh on both sides of myself.

Mark leaned close to me, smiling, as he said, “Did you see the way all those guys stared at you when we came in the door? I'll bet every one of them wants to fuck you!”

Yes, I had noticed the way everyone stared at us as we came in, but I figured they were staring at him, as much as at me, but I didn't tell him that! I noticed that Mark had a large bulge in his jeans, that told me his cock was hard and he was already enjoying showing me off to this biker crowd.

During the next two hours, we sat at the bar, drinking and talking, while Mark rubbed my legs and tried feeling me up. But at first, I wasn't letting him slide his hand all the way up, under my skirt, there, at the bar, where we could be seen from all over the place. Around 9:45, or so, I had to pee, so I uncrossed my legs, and before I slid down off my bar stool, I leaned over and kissed Mark and let him slip his hand up, under my skirt, and briefly touch my pussy with his fingers. As his finger tips made contact with my slit and he quickly rubbed them up and down me, I moaned with pleasure, into his mouth, while we were kissing. When we broke it off, I slid off my bar stool, and walked across the bar to the ladies room. While I was making that trip, I noticed that I had been so engrossed in talking with Mark at the bar, that I hadn't noticed that the crowd in the bar had nearly doubled in size, and now there were several other women in the crowd, a couple of them with short skirts. By now, I had downed three or four margaritas and five or six tequila shots. The relaxation the booze was bringing to me, combined with the fact that I now felt less out of place, the way I was dressed, was making me feel much more comfortable in this bar.

I also noticed that I caught the attention of several of the bikers, as some of them weren't at all shy about letting me know they liked the way I looked as I walked by.

As I passed one table, with four guys at it, one of them said to me, “Hey Baby Doll, you're looking good in that short assed leather skirt.”

Another guy at the table said, “Those are some fine looking legs, Sweet Thing!”

All four of the guys stared me up and down as I approached and passed their table. I smiled and thanked them for their compliments as I slipped by, towards the bathroom.

After I passed them, I heard one of them say to my back, “If ya need any help in there, just holler. I'll be glad to wipe for you...with my tongue,” and then they all broke up laughing!

I stepped into the bathroom and out of earshot then, of any more comments. In a stall, as I pulled my skirt up to sit down on the toilet, the last guy's words were ringing in my head, about him licking my pussy, and as I started to pee, I was also getting horny!

When I wiped myself, I took a little extra time doing it, and rubbed myself real good, enjoying the stimulation I brought to my own pussy through my clit. When I was done and stood back up, I thought I would unzip that zipper in the back of my skirt a little higher and show those guys a little more thigh as I walked back past them again. That split in the back of my skirt was opened about halfway up by that zipper, so I unzipped it about half of what was left, leaving the top of the split open, just below my butt cheeks as I was standing up.

When I walked back out, I immediately got more cat calls from that table and the one guy asked if I still needed any help, I laughed and said, “No.”

As I got close to the table, (I could have walked around another table putting that table between me and them, but I chose to take the route closest to them, which mad me have to turn a bit sideways to squeeze between them and another table), one guy reached out and slid his arm around my butt and momentarily pulled me to himself, patted me on my butt, and complimented me on what a nice ass I had. Then as I started to pull away, and his hand slid across the back of my ass, he found that open slit in my skirt. His hand momentarily slid across my bare ass cheeks, and my ass crack! I felt it, he felt it, and we both got turned on by that momentary contact skin to skin!

As I pulled away and his hand dropped off me, I heard him tell his buddies, “Man! I got my hand on her fine, bare ass, through that slit in the back of that skirt, and that felt HOT! If she's wearing any panties, I didn't feel them,” then I heard them all laughing as I hurried back towards Mark, who I could see was watching this whole thing.

As I neared Mark, I could see that bulge again in the crotch of his pants and I knew that he had gotten sexually excited by watching me being verbally and physically manhandled as I passed by that table. So, as I got back up on my bar stool, I 'accidentally', put one hand on his bulging cock, as I put the other on the bar, and hoisted myself back up onto my bar stool. I could also feel my skirt pulling tight across my butt as I got back up on my stool, and I could feel that the top of the slit was up on my butt now, and not below it, so anyone watching me mounting my stool from behind me, probably got a little flash of my bare ass as I slid onto the stool.

Mark immediately leaned over and kissed me passionately, slipping his tongue into my mouth for a quick French kiss.

When we broke it off, he said to me, “Damn! That was a hot display! Those guys really liked what they saw as you went back and forth by them.”

Playing like I hadn't noticed, I said, “Really? Why do you say that,” as I took a sip from my margarita?

I'm not sure that Mark caught on that I was playing like I hadn't heard their comments, because he then went on to say, “Well that guy that grabbed you, must have got a quick feel of your bare ass. I heard him tell his buddies about it. Didn't you feel his hand on your ass?”

Then I faked a little shocked indignation, “No, I didn't,” but then I smiled and said, “but I wished I had!”

That played right into Mark's desire for me to show off, tease, and enjoy being a slut in front of him, and he laughed as he adjusted the bulge growing in his pants to a more comfortable position.

A few minutes later, one of the guys from that table, not the one, who had copped the quick feel of my ass, came up to the bar on the opposite side of me from Mark, and offered to buy me a drink. Now, normally, that would be a bit presumptive, to offer to buy another woman a drink while she's sitting right there with her date.

And so, Mark leaned forward in order to be able to see the guy around me and told him, “I've got her drinks covered man.”

“Look, I'm not trying to be an ass here, bro, I just wanted to buy your woman here a drink as a sort of apology for the way my guys acted when she walked by our table,” the biker said.

I wasn't feeling any pain by now, the alcohol was really beginning to loosen me up, and this guy was kind of cute, I didn't want us to be nasty with him, so I spoke up and said, “Well thank you. I'll have a margarita and a shot of tequila.”

The biker turned to the barmaid and waved his hand at her to indicate to her that he wanted another round of what I was drinking served up for me, then as she was preparing it, he said, “Enjoy the drink, and sorry again for my boys getting a little too rowdy there.”

Then before he could step away, I grabbed him by his arm and stopped him from leaving.

He turned back towards me and as he stood there, I ran my hand up and down his bare arm and said, “No apologies needed. I wasn't harmed and your guys were only acting like guys. I'm good with that.”

Then I let him walk away. He went down to the other end of the bar and threw some money on the bar at the barmaid to pay for my drinks.

After he was out of earshot, Mark leaned over to me and with a little bit of irritation in his voice he said to me, “I'm sitting right here, Brandie. You kind of took over that conversation and made me look a little foolish after I had already told him that I was buying your drinks.”

I reached over to rub his leg, and as I did, I noticed the bulge in his pants that was there just a minute ago was now gone, but I tried to smooth out his hurt feelings by saying, “I was just trying to be nice. I didn't want the guy to think you were a jerk, or something. After all, we are kind of, in their territory, so we shouldn't ought to piss them off and be rude.”

The barmaid sat my new drinks down as I was kissing Mark to smooth his ruffled feathers, and when we broke it off, he seemed to be soothed, because he smiled and rubbed my leg in return. As I turned toward the bar, and reached for my new drink, I spread my legs a bit giving Mark the opportunity to slide his hand a little farther up under my skirt and let him run his fingertips over my slit again, between my legs. I could feel that my pussy lips were moist and I wondered if Mark realized that too, I figured there wasn't any way that he couldn't know it, it had to be on his fingers when he withdrew his hand. That's when I first realized, that this whole simple walk past that table, with those guys cat calling at me and the one guy grabbing my ass, then making nice with the biker buying me a drink while my date was sitting right next to me, this whole thing had turned me on and I hadn't even realized it!

The jukebox was playing and the TV sound was now off, people were dancing to the music on the small dance floor, the barroom lights had been dimmed a bit more, and the place took on a new air of the hopping, sleazy beer joint that it was.

Mark got up and went to the bathroom and as soon as he was gone, that same biker stepped up next to me at the bar.

“I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before, my name is Mike, but everyone calls me Snoopy,” he had a patch on his biker vest that said, 'Snoopy' on it.

I shook the hand that he had politely stuck out for me to shake.

Then I introduced myself, “My name is Brandie and my friend's name is Mark.”

“Your friend,” Snoopy queried, “not your husband, or boyfriend?”

“Well, let's not get too deep into our relationship here, but he is my friend, and my date tonight,” I responded.

“OK, so if he's not somebody special, then you wouldn't mind dancing with me, would you,” he asked as he held his hand out to me?

I took his hand to get down off my bar stool, and he kind of pointed with his other hand towards the small, crowded dance floor.

Without giving it much thought, I just said, “Sure,” and slid down off my bar stool, took his hand and followed him onto the dance floor.

A slow song was playing, so he put his arms around me, and I responded by putting one of my hands up behind his neck and the other around behind his back as we started dancing.

I saw Mark come out of the bathroom and start towards the bar, where we had been sitting all night, when he caught a glimpse of me dancing with the biker. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at us for a few seconds, then went on to the bar stools where he sat, staring a hole through us as we danced to the end of the song.

During the dance, Snoopy had slid one hand under the tail of my camisole and had it on my bare skin, in my lower back, just above the waistband of my skirt. He was also holding me tight to him, so that my breasts were pushing hard against his chest, on his T-shirt, through the open front of his leather vest. I could feel my nipples harden and I enjoyed the stimulation they were getting while being rubbed against his chest. I wondered if he could feel the little hard nubs too?

When the song ended, this cute biker, who had me in the early stages of sexual stimulation, (my nipples were hard, and I could feel that my slit was even wetter now between my legs), took the liberty of kissing me on the dance floor before we walked off. I let him kiss me, and I even let him momentarily slip his tongue into my mouth. It was a good ending to a sexy dance with a strange man.

Then we parted and I walked back to my bar stool, next to Mark, where I quickly hopped back up on it and took a sip of my drink.

Mark looked a little agitated and asked me, “Don't you think that was a little humiliating to me, for you to jump up on the dance floor with that guy while I was gone?”

Now, I was a little irritated, I said, “No! Look, you're not my husband, and you were the one, who wanted to bring me out here to show me off in a dive of a biker bar, so you could get your kicks watching me tease these guys until we left together, and then we went off to have wild passionate sex while you relived these moments in your head. You have no cause to be getting jealous, or your feelings hurt.”

My words must have cut Mark's feelings like a knife through his flesh, because I saw a hurt look come across his face. I was instantly sorry for having snapped at him.

Before I could apologize, he said, “Yeah, this was my idea, but it wasn't part of my idea for me to be humiliated.”

I leaned over and kissed him deeply on the mouth, letting our tongues explore inside each other's mouths for nearly a full minute, and I grabbed his hand, pushing it up under my skirt to let him get a good feel of me while we made out.

When we broke it off, I apologized to him, and told him that I didn't mean to demean, or humiliate him. Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bar stools and towards the dance floor where we embraced and started swaying to another slow, sexy song.

While were dancing, I had both of my arms up, over his shoulders, Mark was a tall man, 6' 1” to my 5'7” and so with my arms up around his neck like that, I'm sure that the split in the back of my skirt made by the zipper that I had unzipped even higher, earlier, was no doubt showing a good portion of my butt cheeks at the top of my thighs, to the bikers at the tables around us, as we were dancing.

Snoopy hadn't been that tall, he was closer to my height, so I doubted that with one hand up behind his neck, that I had been showing as much.

Then Mark whispered into my ear, “As humiliated as I was when I came out of the bathroom and saw you dancing with that biker, I was strangely turned on and sexually stimulated watching the two of you dance. And did you know that the zipper on the back of your skirt is unzipped higher than it was earlier tonight? And while you were dancing with him, I could see the bottoms of your ass cheeks through that slit. I'm sure that they are getting that same view right now, as we're dancing.”

To hear Mark telling me, and confirming what I had thought, that my ass cheeks were on display for this room full of horny bikers, I felt a sexual thrill flash through my body that ended with a warm, wet feeling, in my pussy, and that made me take a deep breath as I enjoyed the sudden rush of hormones through my veins.

I also had the quick thought that I wasn't the only woman in the bar. There were several others here too, so I had to be careful not to piss any of them off with their men, because I was in no mood to get into a cat fight, nor was I dressed for one! But none of these women were the fussy prude types. They all were showing their cleavage, or legs too, in their cut down T-shirts, or Daisy Duke shorts, a couple of them in skirts just as short as mine, so I figured as long as I didn't accidentally interact with one of their men, they weren't going to care what I did with any of the others.

When the dance was over, I made sure to let Mark kiss me longer, than the quicker kiss I had shared with Snoopy, at the end of our dance.

Then we went back to the bar. Mark and I shared small talk, and had a few more drinks over the next hour, or so, and then suddenly, Snoopy was standing next to me again, asking me for a dance, while Mark was sitting right there! Almost absentmindedly, I was really high on the booze by now and wasn't thinking very fast, I said yes, and started down off my bar stool.

Then as my feet hit the floor, I stopped and turned back towards Mark, saying, “You don't mind, do you,” as Snoopy was tugging me by my hand towards the dance floor?

I didn't wait for his answer, I just went with Snoopy to the dance floor where we embraced again for this slow dance. This time, I put both of my arms over his shoulders and wrapped him tight in my arms, as he slid one arm around my waist, putting one hand into the small of my back like he had before, and the other around my waist, with that hand on my ass cheek, but on my skirt.

As we started dancing, he whispered into my ear, “So, this guy is just your 'friend', but I've seen you kissing him pretty passionately tonight, and letting him feel you up under your skirt, and I've noticed that you wear a lot of rings on your hands, but at least one set of those, look like wedding rings to me. So, is this guy your husband, or what?”

At first, I was a little embarrassed that he had noticed Mark feeling me under my skirt, as we were sitting at the bar. But then a sudden sexual rush swept through me again, from that exhibitionist streak that I have in me, that makes me sexually stimulated from people watching me in sexual ways and sexual situations.

I giggled a little bit and said, “No! He's NOT my husband.”

“Well, I don't mean to be too nosy here, but what is he to you? He looks like a yuppie biker to me, and I'm wondering what you're doing with him?”

The question nearly made me angry, at first, then I realized that this was just a natural curiosity that anyone would have, seeing us together, and so I thought about it for a few seconds to try to formulate some sort of a reasonable answer. And as I was thinking about it, we turned on the dance floor and I caught a glimpse of Mark watching us dance again, and I saw him 'adjusting himself', even though he had an emotionally pained look on his face.

Then I answered Snoopy's question, “I am married, and my husband and I have an understanding relationship,” I didn't go into any more details than that, “and this guy is just a friend.”

I must have given Snoopy enough of an answer that he felt that he didn't have to worry about pissing Mark off, because when I was done with my short, non-detailed answer, he planted his mouth on mine and jammed his tongue into my mouth as he slid one of his hands onto my bare ass through that slit in the back of my skirt.

This sudden invasion of my mouth, and his presumptive grab of my ass, startled me, at first, but almost immediately, my body overtook my mind, and I felt myself enjoying the sexual advances of this cute biker. My breathing quickened, I felt my nipples harden completely and rub against his chest, and I felt the heat rising in my crotch as my pussy got noticeably wetter. Without thought, my hands on the back of his head, pulled him tighter to me, and I kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth in a passionate French kiss!

As the song ended, we were just then coming up for air, and I noticed that Snoopy had moved us on the dance floor, over near the back door of the bar, that led out onto the patio. He grabbed me tightly by my hand and started to lead me the few steps to that door. Not realizing what he was doing, I willingly followed him on the first couple of steps, but then I stopped and started to pull back from him, when I realized that he was trying to take me out that door onto the patio. I shot a quick glance over at Mark and he must have realized I was in trouble, because I saw him quickly hop off his bar stool and start in my direction. I expected him to reach me, and help get me away from Snoopy, before he could get me out that door.

But Snoopy's friends were closer than Mark was, and suddenly the three of them had me surrounded. They shoved me out the door, as Snoopy pulled me through it, out onto the patio.

This all happened in an instant, much quicker than it takes to tell about it, and in a flash, I found myself out on the patio, with Snoopy embracing me tightly again, and with his mouth on mine, trying to kiss me. I struggled with him, trying to push myself back, out of his arms, and not let him get his tongue into my mouth. I was then aware of the sounds of struggle behind me, as I heard Mark trying to get through Snoopy's three friends, and I heard the bar door slam shut, the music from inside was now quite muffled.

Snoopy got one of his hands in between us and started rubbing my pussy, even getting a couple of his fingers into my cunt, where he started to roughly finger fuck me, as we were struggling against each other up top. I could still hear Mark struggling with the others behind me, and I expected that at any moment, he was going to grab Snoopy, and free me from his grasp. But that didn't happen. Suddenly I could hear that Mark's voice and his sounds were muffled as if his mouth had been covered up and there wasn't as much noise of tussling around as there had been. Then my body began to betray me!

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Re: Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Here's Part 2 of the story!

I could feel my cunt getting wetter and I was starting to enjoy the feelings that Snoopy's fingers were bringing to my pussy. I could feel the sexual hormones rushing through out my body. I wanted to surrender to those feelings, and enjoy the orgasm that I knew could come quickly, if I only let myself do it. I began to relax, and I opened my mouth, letting this cute biker, who was forcefully violating me, slide his tongue into my mouth. I began to respond positively to his previously unwanted advances, and I started kissing him back.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but then I thought to myself, that if it wasn't for Mark being there, I would go ahead and let myself enjoy this man's moves on me and enjoy the sex that I knew we were about to have! I also knew, that had I been here with my husband, instead of Mark, my husband would have introduced himself to Snoopy, and willingly offered to share me with him. My husband wouldn't have had the hurt, emotional feelings that Mark was having. So, I don't know if I made a conscious decision to give into Snoopy, or if my body just overrode my mind, but I let myself go and started enjoying what he was doing to me!

We broke off the kiss and Snoopy started kissing the side of my neck as he continued roughly finger fucking my cunt, shoving his fingers up into me so hard, that on each upward thrust, he was lifting me up onto my tippy toes. The heat was rising in my crotch and it didn't take but a minute for me to reach that precipice and go over the edge into a wonderfully explosive orgasm!

I began to moan loudly and pant as it came on me, screaming out, “Oh God! Oh God! Ooooohhhh that feels soooo fucking gooood you're going to make me cuuuummmmm,” and I began to convulse through the throes of a very nice orgasm!

I felt my belly tighten and the spasms wave through my abdomen as my cunt squeezed on Snoopy's fingers. I felt that familiar flood of hot juices secrete from the walls of my cunt, and sweep down my channel to leak out of my pussy all over Snoopy's hand and fingers, and the insides of my legs.

I moaned loudly through my climax, cooed as it subsided, and I held tightly onto Snoopy to keep my balance as my knees weakened and my legs shook. We connected again in another passionate kiss. While we were kissing, and my climax washed away, I realized I couldn't hear Mark, or anything behind me now, so when we broke off the kiss and Snoopy pulled his soaking wet hand and fingers out of my crotch, I turned around to see what had happened to Mark.

Snoopy's buddies had gotten a gag on Mark's mouth and handcuffed him to a support pole of the patio roof, so that he couldn't do anything but stand there and watch me being violated, then giving in, to Snoopy. Snoopy's three friends were sitting on nearby picnic tables, drinking beer and watching Snoopy getting me off. I felt so bad for Mark, I turned back to Snoopy and pleaded with him to let Mark loose.

Snoopy said, “No, he doesn't seem like the sharing kind of guy. And you and I aren't finished yet,” then he pulled me back to him, smashing his mouth back on mine and rubbing his hands up and down my body, stopping to play with, squeeze, rub, and pinch my nipples through the thin material of my camisole top.

His hands were driving me crazy! My husband had always said that he felt like I had a secret nerve running between my nipples and my clit, because it often doesn't take much of that sort of action to make me cum. Sometimes a nipple twist is all the trigger I need to trip me into an orgasm.

My body was once again in control of me as my sexual urges started to quickly rise again. I forgot about Mark's predicament, and started having sex with Snoopy, not caring that his three buddies were watching, in fact, knowing that they were, probably heightened my sexual intensity somewhat.

As we were kissing, Snoopy ran both his hands up under my camisole and exposed my breasts to his eagerly watching friends, as he played with my rock hard little nipples and massaged my tits, making me moan with pleasure.

He pushed me back a step, or two, until my butt hit the end of a picnic table, then he gently pushed me back onto it, until I was laying down on it. Then Snoopy pulled my leather skirt up around my waist, exposing my cleanly shaved, bare pussy. Two of his friends stepped over on either side of Snoopy and each one grabbed one of my legs, holding them up and wide open as Snoopy leaned down and started licking my already soaking wet pussy. As his mouth and tongue made contact with my pussy lips, I moaned with pleasure and arched my back, as an instant flash of sexual delight rushed through me!

By now, I had completely forgotten that this whole thing had started against my will, and I was now so turned on by the sexual kinkiness of the whole situation, that I was an active, willing player in it and enjoying every minute of it!

As Snoopy began eating me towards another orgasm, I turned my head to look over at Mark and he was now sitting in a chair, still handcuffed behind himself to the pole. Someone had pulled his pants down to his ankles, and he sat there with his rock hard cock standing straight up in his lap, bouncing, as it throbbed with his heart beat.

I thought to myself, “This guy had his feelings all hurt by my initial attempts to be nice to Snoopy, and he didn't want me humiliating him in front of these bikers, but now, here he is, being forced to watch Snoopy having his way with me, and Mark's cock is rock hard while he's watching! What the fuck?”

So, I made the mental decision, right there, that I wasn't going to be concerned any more about 'poor Mark', and I was just going to enjoy myself!

That allowed me to turn my attention back to what Snoopy's mouth and tongue were doing to my snatch! He was quickly building me to another orgasm and when I felt it coming on, I knew it was going to be a big one!

I literally screamed as this one hit me and I pressed my legs down so hard, that I wondered how those two guys had the strength to hold them up. I lifted my ass up off the table, arched my back and moaned through my orgasm and climax as I felt a new flood of wetness coat my bald pussy and everything between my legs in my crotch. As I relaxed, back down onto the table, I looked over at Mark and I could see that he had obvious pre-cum leaking out of the tip of his cock and running down the sides of his shaft. I wondered if the look of distress on his face was now so much about being restrained and having to watch me, or was it more about the fact that he was so rock hard and wanting to cum, but he couldn't do anything about it?

As I relaxed, I heard one of the two guys holding my legs say, “Damn, Snoopy, you really got that slut off!”

Then he said, “Well if ya liked that, watch this.”

I heard his belt buckle clinking as he undid his pants, and then I felt the bulbous head of his cock pressing against my soaked, bare pussy lips. There was the slightest of resistance as his cock head parted my labia, and he easily slid the rest of the way into my cunt. When he was buried as deep as he could get, with his belly pressed against me, he slipped both his arms under my legs, the guys let go of them, and he put them up over his shoulders. In that position, he pushed just a little harder, and I swear I felt his cock head go another couple of inches deeper into me! It made me gasp, and then moan with pleasure, as I enjoyed the feeling of having this cute biker's cock shoved into me on this picnic table, in front of three of his friends, and Mark, being forced to watch.

Then Snoopy started pulling himself out, and shoving back into me, in a slow, rhythmic, fucking motion for several minutes. It felt so damn good and I was so turned on by this whole situation that I was now a complete slut! I reached out to one of the guys, who had been holding my legs and grabbed his belt buckle, pulling him toward me. He instantly knew what I wanted and he looked at Snoopy, obviously wanting to get his permission first.

I heard Snoopy say, “Go ahead, give the slut what she wants.”

So the guy quickly undid his pants and let his hard cock flop out into his hand, then he got up onto the picnic table bench, and fed his hard cock into my waiting and willing mouth. Then while Snoopy kept fucking my pussy, this guy started thrusting his hips back and forth, while he held onto the back of my head with a fistful of my blond hair, (Oh, how I love it when a man does that while I'm sucking his cock!), and he started fucking my mouth.

I became so engrossed in trying to give this guy a good blow job, that I momentarily forgot about the feelings the cock in my cunt was bringing to my body. It didn't take me long and I had the biker in my mouth blowing his load into the back of my throat!

As he was moaning his way through his orgasm, I began to concentrate on what Snoopy was doing to my cunt again, and it didn't take me long to convulse into another good orgasm.

When I was done, Snoopy picked up the pace then, and really started pounding me, hard! He was making my whole body shake on the table and my tits were bouncing back and forth. Two guys, I'm not sure which two, got on either side of me and started sucking on my tits as Snoopy pounded my pussy. Damn, that brought me quickly back to another small orgasm and I screeched as I started to cum!

That was all Snoopy could take and as my cunt was squeezing his cock with the spasms of my orgasm, he shoved hard into me, held himself there, and dumped the contents of his balls deep inside my belly!

When we were both done, I relaxed and turned my head again, to look over at Mark. It looked to me like, at some point during my fuck with Snoopy, Mark had busted his nut, without any physical stimulation to his cock, whatsoever, because he had a stream of cum that had shot up onto his shirt and was drying on it. He also had another shot on his lower belly and cum dripping down the sides of his cock. He wasn't as hard as he had been, but he wasn't all the way soft, either.

As soon as Snoopy pulled his softening cock out of me, allowing globs of our mixed cum to slide out of me and run down my crack onto the table beneath me, one of his buddies replaced him. I felt this guy step between my legs, pick them up and put them over his shoulders, then slide his already hard cock into me with ease, because I was already so greased up and full of Snoopy's cum load. This guy didn't take long, maybe five, ten minutes, before he dumped his load into me too. I enjoyed his fuck, it felt good, and made me get aroused, but I didn't even get close to an orgasm.

When he was done, I heard another guy say, “I want my turn with this slut's cunt.”

Snoopy told him to go ahead, adding, “I guarantee you it's good pussy!”

The guy stepped over to the table where I was, and instead of doing me the same way the other two had, he pulled me off the table, had me turn around, and bend over the table, so he could take me from behind. Once I was in position, he grabbed my hips on both sides and slipped his hard cock into my sloppy pussy.

As he was sliding into me, I turned my head to look over at Mark and his cock was again at full hardness. This time, as this biker was fucking me, I kept looking right at Mark. I wanted him to see the expressions of sexual ecstasy on my face as I, ENJOYED, getting fucked by this third biker!

I was standing there, bent over the picnic table, holding on to each side of the table top, while this guy was banging me from behind. When I stood up to change position, I had pulled my camisole top down, over my tits, but in this position, it was hanging down, loosely, and my tits were swinging back and forth under me with the rhythm of this guy as he fucked me. One of Snoopy's friends came over and sat on the table bench so that he could reach under me and play with my tits while his buddy was fucking me. That sent me into sexual overdrive and I quickly had another orgasm!

I cried out, “Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Push! Push hard into me and hold it there!”

The guy did as I asked, and I could feel my cunt squeezing hard on his cock as he stood there with it pushed as deep inside me as he could get it. When I was done with my orgasm, he resumed his fucking with a new vigor and started slamming into me harder than he had been.

I asked the guy playing with my tits, “You want me to suck your cock?”

He laughed and said, “You already did, once, but yeah, I'll gladly do it again!”

He quickly stood up, dropped his pants, and leaned forward over the edge of the table so that I could suck him into my mouth. He also grabbed me by the back of my head again getting a handful of my hair as he fucked my mouth, and I sucked on him at the same time.

A few minutes later, his buddy unloaded into my cunt, I could feel him spurting inside of me, and that sensation gave me another small orgasm with him, I moaned through it without taking the other guy's cock out of my mouth.

When that guy was done, he pulled out, I pulled my mouth off the cock I was blowing and asked him, “You want to fuck me? You haven't done that yet, have you?”

He laughed again, and said, “No, I haven't fucked you yet, but yes, I would love to!”

So he went down to the end of the table, behind me, and slipped his hard cock in, where three other bikers had already unloaded their balls into me!

As he slid into me, I looked at Mark again, and his cock was still rock hard, and leaking cum again.

This last biker didn't last but just a few minutes before he added his load to those his buddies had already deposited inside me.

When he pulled out, Snoopy was beside me again and he spoke to me softly, so that no one else could hear, “Brandie, I'm sorry for the rough way that started, I hope you aren't pissed off at me. If you had put up more of a fight, I wouldn't have forced the issue, I wouldn't have hurt you, I promise. But you pretty quickly showed that you were going to like it, so I just went with it. I hope you're not mad at me.”

I was standing straight up now with Snoopy holding my arms and speaking almost at a whisper into my ear. I could see his three buddies over his shoulder and one of them stepped behind Mark with the keys to the handcuffs and was about to let him loose.

I quickly told Snoopy that I was OK with it and that once things got going it was fun, then I stepped around him and told the guy behind Mark, “Don't unlock him yet. Leave me the keys and leave us alone.”

The guy with the keys threw them onto another table and patted Mark on the shoulder, with a wicked grin, and not knowing what I had in mind, he told Mark, “Enjoy!”

Then they all laughed as they went back into the bar.

Once they were gone, I walked the few steps over towards Mark and I could feel the copious amounts of cum I had pumped into me during the last hour, or so, dripping out of me and running down the inside of my thighs. Some of it dripped onto the floor, I felt one glob hit the top of my bare foot and shoe.

I stood in front of Mark, leaned down and took the gag off of him. As soon as I did, he started exercising his jaw and wiggling his head around, I'm sure it felt good to get that tight gag off his mouth.

Then I stood back up and straddled his lap with his rock hard cock still standing straight up. I reached down and pulled my skirt up so he could see my slicked up crotch, and lower belly. I'm sure that he could smell my sloppy pussy, I could, and I strained to make sure that some of the cum, still up inside me, dripped out onto Mark's cock and lap.

I asked him, “Is this what you wanted to see tonight? Did you want to see me get gang banged by a bunch of strange bikers having their way with me while they treated you like a hapless, helpless, boyfriend, who was powerless to stop them?”

“Yes,” he said, “now get those keys and let me loose please!”

I smiled a wicked smile and shook my head, “Not yet!”

“Brandie, PLEASE,” he pleaded, “my wrists hurt!”

I said, “No. Not yet.”

Then I lowered myself down, so that just the head of Mark's cock slipped between my pussy lips. He tried to hump his hips upward to shove more of his cock into me, but I raised back up, pulling my pussy completely off of him.

He begged me, “Please, Brandie, don't tease me! Unlock my handcuffs and let me make love to you!”

“No,” I said again, “you be a good boy, do exactly what I say, and then I'll let you loose.”

Mark looked confused, pained, and emotionally upset, but his throbbing cock, like it had for the last hour, gave him away and told how sexually stimulating and exciting he thought this all was.

Again, I squatted just enough to put the head of his cock inside my soaking wet slit, then I leaned forward, put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He gladly reciprocated, and we shared a passionate kiss for a couple of minutes, while I stood there, allowing him to only have the head of his cock inside me. A couple of times, he tried to lift his hips again, but I raised up and denied him the pleasure he was seeking!

Then I stood up again, and pulled myself up off his dick head. I held my skirt up with one hand, grabbed the back of Mark's head with my other, and I pushed my hips forward to shove my pussy against his mouth.

I told him, “You see how my sloppy pussy smells after I've been fucked by four men? After four different men have dumped their loads inside my cunt? You see how sloppy I am, how stinky it is? Lick me, Mark! Lick my stinky, sloppy pussy!”

I ground my crotch against his face as he attempted to lick my slit and eat my pussy. But I was drunk, and not too coordinated, plus I was playing out some sort of a “punish the cuckold” game that was just playing out in my mind. I hadn't planned this, had never done anything like this before, so I wasn't too steady, and I wasn't helping him lick me very good.

I heard him mumble, “Stand still Brandie. I want to lick your pussy and suck your cunt clean for you.”

Oh shit! That started my sexual motor running, and I leaned back a little further and tried standing a little more still, so that Mark could lick and eat my slit. He hit my swollen, sensitive clit a few times with his tongue and that was like sending electric shock waves through me, only much more enjoyable!

Each time he did it, I gasped, or squealed and wiggled, and he lost it, so that he couldn't keep licking it long enough to make me cum. I jammed my crotch harder into his face and held myself as steady as I could so that Mark could lick me and nibble at my clit as best he could, giving me those little shock waves, over and over, closer and closer together, until he finally tripped my trigger and sent me into a screaming orgasm that caused me to grab him behind his head with both of my hands and nearly smoother him in my pussy as I came hard and enjoyed every spasm!

After my climax had washed through me and away, I stepped back from Mark and he pleaded with me again to release him. Again I denied him his freedom.

I squatted over his lap again, and put just the head of his cock into my pussy again, and then stood there, with my hands on his shoulders and I told him to be as still as possible. I too, tried to remain frozen in place, without moving. As we both sat there, frozen, I could feel his cock head twitching inside me, with every beat of Mark's pulse.

Then I said to him, “So, this is the game you wanted to play tonight. You wanted to see me teasing these bikers and leading them on, letting them think that they might get some of my pussy, but then leave them high and dry at the end of the night, when you and I left together. Or did you really want to see them gang banging me?”

I saw Mark's Adam's apple jump up and down as he swallowed hard, and I felt his cock give a huge twitch between my pussy lips.

I continued, “But, things went a little further than you expected, when I got a little carried away and started enticing that biker guy, Snoopy. He was sooooo damn cute, and I wanted fuck him from the moment he first stepped up beside us at the bar.”

I felt another huge tremble from Mark's cock that was barely inside my pussy.

Mark started to speak, “Please Brandie, undo these handcuffs.”

I hushed him, and told him to be quite. That if he spoke again, I would leave him there, not undo him and someone else would find him. I asked him how embarrassing that would be? I told him that he had to be silent and not speak.

Then I slid down a little farther on Mark's cock, so that about half of it was up inside my cunt.

I began my narrative again, “And you felt embarrassed, and humiliated when I started to accommodate the biker with his advances. Poor little Mark, I wasn't paying him any attention, but I seemed to be turned on by the biker.”

Mark groaned and I felt his whole cock swell and twitch. I quickly pulled up so that only the tip of his dick head was still between my pussy lips.

“Don't you dare cum yet, my little cuckold! You'll cum when I tell you, you can cum, and not a minute sooner, or I swear, I'll leave you here for someone else to rescue,” I scolded him!

He nodded his head up and down that he understood, and I thought it was good that he hadn't tried to speak, he was learning!

“Then when the bikers brought me out here on the patio and you followed, you saw me struggling to get away from Snoopy,” I slid my pussy back down, about halfway on Mark's shaft, “you thought I was struggling to get away from him, but the truth was, that I was really enjoying being manhandled and I knew that he was going to fuck me, in fact, I WANTED HIM to fuck me!”

Mark groaned and his cock twitched again inside me, but I think he was trying to control himself and abide by my rules.

“Did you see me when he laid me down on that table and slid his hard cock all the way up into my cunt? Did you see how he put my legs up over his shoulders and forced himself deeper into me? Oh my God, it felt like the head of his cock was all the way up in my uterus! But, of course you saw it, they had you bound and gagged so you had to watch!”

Mark closed his eyes and his breathing was very fast and heavy. His cock was twitching with every beat of his heart and it sometimes swelled like it does just before he cums, but he didn't.

I slid myself all the way down onto Mark's cock so that my ass was now resting on his thighs and his cock was buried as fully inside my cunt as I could get it. I sat very still and I cautioned him, that he couldn't cum, yet!

“So you watched as Snoopy made me cum, time after time, and oh, were they good orgasms! Did you see me when I sucked that other guy off and made him cum in my throat while Snoopy was fucking me? Did you know when that guy shot his wad down my throat? Could you tell when he did that?”

Mark still had his eyes closed and he just nodded his head up and down indicating that, yes, he knew when that guy shot his load into the back of my throat. I felt Mark's cock throbbing hard inside me.

“Then you saw me getting fucked by the other bikers, one after another. As soon as one got done, another would take his place and shove his hard cock up my cunt. And somewhere, along the way, you popped your nut and squirted your own cum up on your shirt and belly,” I traced the dried line of cum on his shirt with my fingertip, “did that feel good for you? To cum without any physical stimulation at all, without anyone stroking your cock for you, to just bust your nut and squirt it all over yourself?”

Mark moaned and opened his eyes wide in a look of panic. I felt his cock starting to swell inside me, I think he felt like he was going to cum and he was panicked that he was going to break the rules and that I would leave him there.

I reached down and squeezed the base of his cock hard, with my fingers and scolded him, “You better not cum! Not yet!”

He took a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly and I think my pinch at the base of his shaft plus his own struggle to control it, got him passed that point of no return without going over.

Then I laid out the best part, “I watched you, Mark, as these bikers were having their way with me, your cock was hard the whole time! You shot your wad all over yourself. You actually enjoyed watching me being used, didn't you? At first, you didn't know if I was really being forced against my will, or not, but you didn't fight them as hard as you could have and you LET THEM tie you up, because you wanted to see me getting used! Isn't that the truth?”

Mark was breathing very very fast now, and I could feel his cock throbbing with every beat of his racing heart beat! I leaned close to his face, told him to open his eyes, and look at me.

Once we were eyeball to eyeball, I told him, “Mark, if the truth is, that you WANTED to see me getting used and gang banged by these bikers tonight and that you were turned on by the whole scene, even the humiliation part of yourself earlier tonight, and especially this cuckold training session since they have walked away and left us alone, and if you want to again, someday, be my cuckold to embarrass and humiliate, while other real men fuck me, if that's the TRUTH, then you have my permission to cum in my cunt....NOW!”

Mark almost immediately exploded inside me! He threw his head back, screaming a loud moan and groan as he blasted several strong, hard, blasts inside me. I felt every throb of his cock as he shot every squirt up inside me! As his orgasm subsided, Mark's whole body fell limp in the chair and his head hung back with his eyes closed, mouth wide open. I was scared for a minute that he had passed out and I was worried if he was OK. I jumped up off his lap, letting his softening cock fall out of me and I felt a huge amount of fluids squirt out of my pussy all over his lap as I jumped up so quickly.

I grabbed those handcuff keys, ran around behind him and unlocked them, letting Marks hands and arms fall freely to his side.

Then I walked around in front of him again and grabbed his head in both of my hands, picking it up and gently patting his face, I said, “Mark! Mark! Are you awake? Are you OK?”

He opened his eyes and looked at me, then he reached up and grabbed both of my arms, pulling me down on his lap, he planted his mouth on mine and gave me a long, passionate, tongue swapping kiss that lasted for several minutes.

When he finally broke it off, Mark said, “Am I OK? My God Brandie, I have NEVER, in my life, had an orgasm more intense than that one! That orgasm nearly made me pass out! When I blew that load, I felt like my whole body was cumming through my cock! It's still pleasantly throbbing and aching from the intensity of that blast!

He asked me, “How did you do that to me?”

I shook my head back and forth and smiled as I told him, “I don't know, Mark! I'm not a dominatrix, I've never even had any interest in cuckolding a man. I certainly don't treat my husband that way, and now that it's over, I feel a little embarrassed that I treated you that way. I'm sorry. I really don't see you as some sort of weakling, less than a real man, for God's sake, you made love to me at your house better than almost every other man I've ever known, except for my husband. I'm just drunk, I was horny, and once it started rolling, it just felt to me like that was what you were wanting!”

I was sitting across Mark's lap with my skirt still up around my waist, so my bare ass was sitting on his soft, slimy cock, and all the cum juices that I had secreted into his lap. I stood up, pulled my leather skirt down over my ass and straightened my camisole out. I felt the slimy substances on my ass being smeared onto the lining inside my skirt in the back and I could still feel my very wet, and gooey crotch, with juices oozing down the insides of both my thighs.

Mark stood up, on his first attempt to stand up, he fell back down into his chair. I jumped to grab him and asked him if he was OK. He laughed and said he was, he was just still a little unsteady after being bound in that chair and to that pole for nearly two hours and after that super intense orgasm, which he repeated, was the most intense orgasm of his entire life!

When he successfully stood up, he pulled his pants up, tucked his cum stained shirt into his waistband, and straightened his clothes out.

He looked at his watch and for the first time, either one of us had been aware of the time in more than a couple of hours, we realized that it was after 1:00 am!

I left the handcuffs laying on the picnic table and we went back into the bar, through that door that we had come out, a couple of hours earlier. The bar was nearly empty with only a few bikers still hanging in the place, none of them, were any of the ones, who had fucked me outside on the patio.

The barmaid reached under the bar and handed me my purse, which had been left on the bar when I was escorted out the back door a couple of hours ago, and Mark had left it when he came after me, not expecting to be gone that long. I had forgotten all about it. I thanked her for looking after it for me. Mark pulled his wallet out and gave her two, crisp, $100 bills as a tip for her service all night, and for looking after my purse for me. She politely tried to refuse such a generous tip but Mark made her keep it. She didn't protest too hard.

Then Mark and I went outside, so he could take me home on his bike.

As we were putting our helmets on, Mark asked me, “If I had cum too soon, would you have REALLY left me tied up there for someone else to find?”

I smiled a wicked smile and said, “Yes, I would have. And you need to remember that. Because the next time we're playing cuckold games, I WILL, do EXACTLY, what I say I'll do, to you!”

I didn't really mean that, but for future games, I needed him to believe it, or at least, not be sure if I would, or not.

On the ride home, the air was considerably cooler than it had been when we came out here earlier in the evening, and I realized that I should have been prepared for that and brought a light jacket. But I wasn't expecting to go out on a bike tonight, I expected to be in Mark's car, so I had forgotten a jacket when I grabbed my helmet. I could feel the cool night air, blowing up under my skirt, onto my wet, sloppy pussy, and insides of my thighs. I even caught a whiff of my well used cunt every once in awhile when the wind blew just right.

When Mark pulled into my driveway, I hopped off the bike, gave him a quick kiss good bye, and told him to be careful going home. He turned around and disappeared down the driveway and the road.

When I stepped into the house, my husband was already home. He said that he was going to ask me if I had fun, but that he could tell from my appearance that I had. He said he could see the dried cum on the top of my foot and shoe, and see some of it on my skirt and the inside of my thighs.

Then he embraced me tightly in a passionate kiss and when we broke it off, he said, “You know, you smell like a well used slut!”

We both broke up laughing as he pulled my skirt up, and bent me over the kitchen counter to slide his hard cock into me from behind!

As he started fucking me, I told him, “Oh, you have no idea! Wait til you hear all the details about this story!”

lukkydogg
Virgin

Unread post by lukkydogg » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:28 am

THAT is one of the hottest stories I have EVER read!! Thanks, can't wait for the next one!

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:02 am

Damn good reading for sure.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:08 am

lukkydogg wrote:THAT is one of the hottest stories I have EVER read!! Thanks, can't wait for the next one!
Thanks for that compliment! I appreciate it!

Have you read the story I have published here titled, The Key Party? That's the story of how my wife met this guy, Mark.

DooMyWife2
Virgin

Unread post by DooMyWife2 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am

old folks wrote:Damn good reading for sure.
Thank you. Check out the other story I have published here, titled, The Key Party. That's the story of how my wife met this guy, Mark.

steve1x1
Player

Unread post by steve1x1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 pm

great story
See my Hot wife's pics Here, love to read your naughty comments and fantasies for her.

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36485