A 3:30 am surprise with my wife's first love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

A 3:30 am surprise with my wife's first love

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:26 am

I thought I'd share a pretty wild experience that just happened. My wife's first love is one of my friends from high school. I knew him before he and my wife fell in love. But after several,years they split up and Susan and I got together.

We got married, had 3 boys and he and his wife had two boys. Although his wife was always jealous of Susan, we all remained friends through the years. Even our boys are friends.

He and his family moved out of the area but we stayed in contact with them. We could sense that he and his wife were having relationship problems for many years so it was no surprise that he and his wife got divorced a couple of years ago and he ended up moving back to our state, a bit north of us.

After he moved back, we started getting together with him from time to time because all three of us like to golf, and he and I like to hunt.

Over the last couple of years we did some golfing in his area, stayed at his place a few times and had a few wild times there. One memorable night in particular was when he went to bed before us. About an hour later Susan and I went to our room and but got undressed, but instead of coming to sleep, Susan told me she wanted to see him made a beeline to his room. I told that story here a while ago.

Well, a couple of days ago he came down for some golf and stayed at our home with us. We went to
Happy hour, had dinner and ended up sitting out back drinking and talking until about 1:00 am when we all came back in and went to bed. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, it seemed pretty G rated until about 3:30 in the am.

I was sound asleep when I heard some soft moaning and a little movement on the bed. I opened my eyes and found them both in our bed next to me! I just layed there as if I was sound asleep.

Later that day, Susan said he came into our room and started spooning with her and thought it was me for a minute. She said that after she moved her leg and felt me she realized that it was him!

She said that he started rubbing her tits and kissing her neck which is one of the things that I love to do to Susan. But also said that after she felt my legs she also noticed the hard dick rubbing against her backside was wearing underwear (which I never wear to sleep).

I watched the movement as she lifted one of her legs and then heard a couple more moaning sounds from both of them. At this point I realized that he entered her from behind and it was like...holy crap! This is F'n hot!
Last edited by MarknSusan on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: A 3:30 am surprise with my wife's first love

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:46 am

It was dark in the room so I couldn't see to too much but continued to be still. I was wondering at this point if he was going to come pretty quick or, if things would continue. Susan was still laying on her side facing me and not moving much if at all. But I could feel the bed move has he pumped in and out of her. At this point she again lifted her leg up for couple of seconds which is suppose was to allow him to get in a bit deeper.

They both continued to moan very softly and she said later that "out of courtesy" she didn't want to wake me up because at the time, she wasn't sure if he was going to come quickly or not.

I was waiting for the pace of his pumping into Susan to pick up, thinking it would result in him finishing off in her and then probably going back to his room.
Last edited by MarknSusan on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:35 am

Sorry for chopping this story up. I am fitting it in as time allows. At first I thought about keeping it very short and to the point but the more I look back on the little details the more the whole story gets hotter!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:31 am

I didn't notice any change in the pace of thier screwing and didn't hear any moans like he or Susan had climaxed, but he ended up pulling out got on his knees, I figured he was done. But Susan sat up facing him and reached for his cock. While jerking him off he bent over and they started kissing.

The smooching sounds got pretty loud and the bed was moving enough now that I figured Susan knew I was up. Although I was wide awake with a raging hard on, I acted while a was still sleeping so I didn't interrupt their experience.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Let me know if there is any interest in this thread please. It was fun for us but I understand it could be boring for the rest of you.

jdeezel
Virgin

Unread post by jdeezel » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Please continue!

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!
Please continue

sail_guy
Prepubescent

Unread post by sail_guy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:44 pm

More, more. I love these kind of scenes.

mrfoof45
Trainable

Unread post by mrfoof45 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 am

continue please!

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:20 am

Ummmm, yeah!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 am

Ok thanks for the comments. I am working a long day today so update will be later to tomorrow.

Mark

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:13 am

Looking forward to it
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:20 pm

After a short time of kissing Susan got on her hands and knees with her butt near my face and went down on him. I could tell that he had his hands on her head as she was blowing him. The bed was moving more and I somehow got this vibe that the passion was high enough that neither one of them cared if I woke up so at that point I was so dang horney that reached over to Susan and ran my hand up the inside of her leg and moved in closer. At this point it was obvious to both of them that I was awake.

At this point I would like to provide a little background info. Sometime before or after we got married (that was a long time ago!) Susan and I had this discussion with about past lovers (she also admitted that she did not like my first love...LOL) and at that point she told me that she will always love him because he was her first love.... As she put it, and still mentions today, "he got my cherry and I will always love him". He also admits that he still loves her. And they have had sex together a more than a few times over a several year time period when I was present, but with one exception, we never really did MFM with both of us playing with her at the same time. And Susan and I have experience with FMF, MFM, and other couples. I guess the reason I mentioned this is that I wasn't too sure if he would back off as I got involved.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:03 pm

So as I ran my hand up the inside of Susan's leg a few times I went up to finger her. When my fingers got to her pussy I felt her fingers inside herself. This is something she doesn't do. She often plays with her clit, but doesn't finger herself. When I got up there and felt her fingers she pulled her fingers out and spread her legs a little bit so I could get inside easier. When i slipped my first finger inside I noticed she was really wet. So At this point I'm thinking...holy crap she's so horney she's fingering herself! And then I was thinking that maybe he did come inside her (which was not the case).

Sorry will continue....getting called to help with something...

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

more, more, more... (thanks)

cat22boater
Prepubescent

Unread post by cat22boater » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:49 pm

getting very very interesting!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 am

I started fingering Susan while she continued with him he was moaning like mad. Then he pulled out of her mouth pretty quickly. I didn't know then, but later when Susan and I were discussing our session with him she said that she thinks he was going to cum. She told me that she got her finger wet (by the way she also mentioned she wasn't fingering herself, she was getting her finger "ready to play with his butt"). So while she was blowing him she started to play with his butt hole and said "when I stuck my finger into his ass a little bit is when he pulled out of my mouth".

Immediately after he pulled out she got up and they were both kneeling, facing each other and then started kissing. I was rubbing Susan's ass when I felt his hand come down to do the same. Next thing Susan lays on her back and reached over and grabbed my cock and played with it. He was watching her with me and even though she had her legs spread wide open, he didn't made any moves on her. Then she came over to me and started blowing me and then I repositioned, facing away from him and strattled her face so I could fuck her mouth (she loves that).

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:20 am

While I slowly fuck Susan's mouth I notice she starts moaning so I looked over my shoulder and saw him eating her. I could tell that she was really into him on one end and me on the other! We did this for several minutes and when I pulled out of her mouth she sat up a bit. He got up and when he did, Susan pulled her legs all the up to her shoulders and I saw him grab his cock and move in to fuck her. I really wanted to see him enter her! But it was too dark to see it happen clearly....darn it!

I backed off and watched as she put her hands on his hips pulling him into her. Damn! This was hot as hell to watch! It was like there was this sexual electricity in the room with the passion going on! I can't even describe how awesome this felt.

They continued to fuck this way until he started slowly kissing her. She moved her hands up to his head and they really got into kissing. At the same time he started fucking her slower. They were both moaning and then she moved her hands from his head and grabbed his ass again while they were still making out. Then the big moan and final thrusting happened. He just came inside her. He quit pumping but they continued to kiss lightly.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:05 am

After he came they just layed together for what seemed like a long time before he pulled out. When he rolled off of her I immediately moved in and started sucking her tits and rubbing the inside of her legs.

At this point I saw him stand up and then bend over and give her a light kiss before he walked out and went back to his room.

When my hand got to her pussy it was wet from all his cum. I slid my hand back and forth just barely inside her lips and the feeling was really cool. I couldn't hold back after feeling that wetness so I mounted her. When I slipped my cock into her the sensation was unbelievable. I think it was a combination of her wetness and the knowledge that someone else was just inside her minutes ago that was hot!

I was on top of her missionary position for a little while, then to few different positions and we finished off in the doggy position. We didn't say much and fell asleep quickly. In the morning she brought out her vibrator and had an orgasm in less than two minutes! When I said "wow that was fast!" She responded with...."I was thinking about what happened last night!"

We all went to a late breakfast that morning and other than a comment from him that "he had a great time visiting with us" (and we all smiled and agreed!) nothing more about the encounter was mentioned. To wrap this up , I wanted to say that this type of encounter, at least in our experience is really rare. I guess as they say when the stars and moon align things can happen.

I hope you have enjoyed this. If any of you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them here. I would be pleased to respond and would enjoy your thoughts on this encounter.

Jdotswift
Trainable

Unread post by Jdotswift » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:03 pm

That's an extremely hot story! A fantasy of mine for years has been to wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of my wife having sex with a lover next to me in bed. I'll have to share your tale with her to see if it sparks any ideas :)

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:28 am

Thanks jdotswift, hopefully your wife likes the idea and if you can if you can actually pull it ....off please post and tell us how it went!

WannaBcuckagain
Virgin

Unread post by WannaBcuckagain » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 am

Mark - thanks for telling your experience. Very hot story. Nothing feels as amazing as your wife's pussy slippery with a lover's cum.
Love to chat :)

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 am

That was a nice surprise. I'd love to hear of some of your other adventures.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:55 am

Wannb, lens and others, I appreciate your comments.

And lensman2000, we started doing wild and crazy things back in our early twenties. I am in my mid 50's now and my wife is a couple of years younger so as you can imagine over that time period there are a lot of stories.

The good news is we've never experienced anything really bad.

And that includes, one night when I was screwing the cute blond neighbor in thier swimming pool and her husband walked outside and caught us!

My wife had a similar experience when she got caught in bed (by his wife) with a neighbors husband...at thier house no less! LOL.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:42 am

Wow! What a collection of stories and great experiences you must have.
I really enjoyed this one. Please feel free to post others. Thank you.

Best wishes,