Dumpster stories

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cumload
Virgin

Dumpster stories

Unread post by cumload » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 am

My wife used to suck dick on the reg (regular) every chance she got, so its not surprising she ended up with a few dumpster stories....is it?

Dumpster cock #2 (fyi this is before we were together)

She used to love to go out and was quite the party girl. Short skirts, long legs, drunk as hell and things happen. This was one of those nights. She attended a local bar during a big convention and the place was packed with people from out of town. My future wife was out by herself to have a good time. She attracted attention and had one rather aggressive Italian guys attention in particular. At some point my wife stumbled off to the bathroom and this guy was brazen enough to follow her right in the stall and put his dick in her mouth while she was taking a piss. She must have been pretty drunk and been giving him some signals for him to be this bold. She had probably been rubbing all up against him, maybe making out, hell he could have even fingered her at the bar, I'm not sure but he felt he could follow her into the bathroom and just pull out his dick for her to suck and he was right.

After sucking in the very public bathroom for a bit my girl started to get self conscious and wanted a change of venue. They go outside and the dumpster is beside the bar but sits slightly back. The place is very well lit outside and there is no fence for the dumpster, it is fairly exposed. This is the place my wife chooses.? I used to drive by this bar and my cock would just start getting hard thinking how nasty she was.

She took the guy behind the dumpster which is exposed to lots of the parking lot and sucked him off. She said she sucked him for a pretty good while then started feeling like maybe she shouldn't be sucking some guys dick behind the dumpster exposed in her home town for anyone to see who came by, so she just got up and stumbled off to the next bar. If she did this for any length of time at all she very well could have had people watching and not even know it. Apparently the lonely dick followed very abruptly and she did not elaborate on the next bar but did say he took her back to his place and fucked her later that night.

I think she ended up with an alcohol induced memory issue with the second bar, so if her previous behavior was any indication she could have put on quite the show at bar number 2 we don't know.

That is the bar I met my wife at. She has been a nasty girl up there. I got my finger in her pussy at the bar the night we connected (we knew each other but had never hooked up). She has other stories from there about getting fingered and sucking cock right outside multiple times, so it would not be surprising if she did something like that this night.

cumload
Virgin

Re: Dumpster stories

Unread post by cumload » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 am

If you have your own dumpster story feel free to contribute. I have a few more but that's it, my girls not a super slut.

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:48 am

Nice Peacuck she sounds like a fun one.

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:56 am

Dumpster cock number1

My wife used to wait tables at a local restaurant when she was younger and somewhere along the way started fucking her boss. He used to fuck her when they closed together in the restaurant on the tables, in the booths, in the freezer, etc.
One night he was super horny and approached my wife during her shift to come out and suck him off outside. She got someone to cover for her for a few minutes and went out back and met him. The only suitable place without worry of getting busted was behind the dumpster. So she did what she does well and sucked him off to completion at the dumpster and goes back inside with cum breath to finish her shift.
She said she was so horny the rest of the night. She said they went to get stoned down the road after closing and she ended up fucking him doggy style later behind the church on their picnic table with some other guy watching.

hippymiester
Virgin

Unread post by hippymiester » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm

sexy dumpster stories :D

perradeplaya
Trainable

Unread post by perradeplaya » Thu May 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Any more hot stories?

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:21 am

She sucked some more guys off in alley and in a secluded corner out behind a local bar (maybe near the dumpster). One time as the bar was closing she was sucking dick in what was the briefly abandoned building next door. Just a very small place which had a door left open to one small room with a window. She said she was sucking his cock by the window as everyone was leaving not really caring if they saw or not. He had apparently worked her up into quite a frenzy earlier as she had left her panties in the bathroom and he had been fingering her while the band played in the crowded bar. She at some point drug him outside to suck ihis cock.

jasper43
Prepubescent

Unread post by jasper43 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:42 am

Back when my wife was in her early 20's she was an admitted slut. She had several guys that she did the booty call thing with. She would go and meet them wearing only a sun dress and shoes, no panties or bra because she said she knew it was just for sex so there was no reason to wear anything else. Sometimes it was at the guy's apartment, but many times she said it would be somewhere in public. Her issue was usually when she was taking the bus or subway home, because she always fucked bareback and would often start leaking their cum while walking or riding home. She got pregant with her first child at 23 and her problem at the time was trying to figure out who the father was because she was barebacking 3 different guys that month for booty calls.

I always get so turned on hearing about her past and hope someday she starts up again and cucks me.

cumload
Virgin

Unread post by cumload » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:10 am

She sucked mine at a couple of dumpsters briefly but not to completion, she finished it just not there. I guess she did that just so I could have my own stories.

Onidmsrse
Prepubescent

Unread post by Onidmsrse » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: