MY TURN

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: MY TURN

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:01 pm

omg Karry, you really know how to push our cuckold buttons.... ;) ;)

watchman570
Prepubescent

Unread post by watchman570 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:39 am

Simply masterful. You have captured so much of what being a cuckold is. Bravo. Please continue.

Watchman570

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:45 pm

KarrieKraves wrote:I hope you are enjoying the story that I am attempting to share with you.
Your avitar, shows awhite gal with a black guy, is mike in the story black?
My Turn is approx. 70% complete. And although I have not received the amount of feedback on this actual site that I had initially hoped for, I see by the number of views that many of you are enjoying the story of Ed and his misfortunes as he bounces along CUCKOLD ROAD.

To those of you who have posted your support and feedback--Thank you all very much.

To those who have responded to me via-P.M. with comments and criticisms--Thank you all very much.

As there are still a couple of issues I would like to explore; I have another one to two postings planned for part one followed by a much shorter part two. Hope the story/content isn't becoming too tedious and that most of you are still here at the end.

Thanks for taking your time to read my story
Is the lover in this story black?
KarrieKraves

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:36 pm

norbertrichard wrote: Your avitar, shows a white gal with a black guy, is mike in the story black?

Is the lover in this story black?
In the story Mike is not black, rather he's a big strapping Italian fellow with an above average endowment. Chances are good though that when Karrie returns in her next story she will indeed have a black lover, again with super-sized equipment.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 pm

KarrieKraves wrote: In the story Mike is not black, rather he's a big strapping Italian fellow with an above average endowment. Chances are good though that when Karrie returns in her next story she will indeed have a black lover, again with super-sized equipment.
:up: :up: :up:

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Why DO I choose to live my life this way???? As much as I tended to complain at times; quietly rebelling inside my head as a teenager would, at all of Karrie’s rules restrictions, and protocol associated with the “small picture”; in general, I positively loved the “big picture”. Most aspects of the “new” marriage and partnership I shared with my wife; and of course by default with her steady boyfriend Mike, were simply incredible.

Of course sharing my wife, both physically and emotionally, with another man has to rank as both the best factor and the worst factor connected with my situation to this point. Knowing that another man freely enjoys my wife’s body at a level of intimacy equal to; or perhaps even deeper than I, her legal husband does, is a circumstance that generates enough passion, desire, titillation and pure lust, to keep me in a state of constant sexual euphoria. The fact that I often go through entire days attempting to conceal my perpetual hard-on simply validates this reality. Knowing that my wife maintains an emotional attachment to another man equal to the one she maintains with me, keeps me surrounded in a state of stress, anxiety and yes….fear; of course fear; causing perpetual feelings of angst, inner turmoil and danger; producing a high, very much like an illicit drug high, which keeps me in a constant state of thrill and “high alert”.

That being said the amount of vicarious pleasure I receive from my wife’s involvement with her lover, especially now that his status as her primary sex partner has been firmly established, provides me with an ongoing level of erotica that is difficult to accurately describe. Simply stated, my inherent understanding of these outrageous facts makes way for me to enter and exit; rotating through a sort of “subspace”; separate and apart from my normal reality; on a regular and ongoing basis throughout the course of any given day.

The new marriage Karrie and I now enjoy has also been, as expected, the catalyst for several other changes to our long standing routine; as well as creating the need to foster a number of open minded attitude and thinking pattern alternatives. Of course the amount of sex Karrie and I now have, and the ways in which we currently enjoy our sex, would be two good examples of this fact. With me now having to wait an undetermined amount of time between couplings with my wife; the amount of intercourse we experience currently is far less than before the changes occurred; and considerably less than I enjoyed during the vanilla portion of our marriage. The fact that I now only feel the inside of my wife’s body through a condom, and face heavy restrictions in terms of my enjoyment of her mouth; the way in which I experience sex with her has also changed significantly. As a result I’ve had to invent, or perhaps more accurately re-invent, various alternatives from simply relying on my wife and her gorgeous body to satisfy all of my sexual needs as I previously had.

My performing oral sex on her; something which Karrie simply loves on a frequent and regular basis, has certainly become a sexual “focal point” for me; and a skill that I currently have a renewed interest in. When Karrie and I were first married she loved oral, both giving and receiving, but especially receiving. Certainly wanting to score “points” by pleasing my bride; I went down on her frequently during the early days of our marriage, becoming quite skilled at recognizing what she wanted and when she wanted it. I would quickly bring her to her “edge” and keep her there; a place and feeling that she especially enjoyed. After a few years however, with regular, if not exactly frequent, access and enjoyment of my wife’s pussy; my interest and motivation to provide her with top quality cunnilingus waned significantly; despite the fact that I was fully aware of just how much she had enjoyed and desired my previous accomplishments in this area. After beginning her relationship with Mike however, and especially after the new restrictions that I found myself facing; I certainly began developing a renewed interest in this sort of intimacy with her. In fact I suppose I sort of even considered myself as “competing” with Mike in this area, although nothing formal was ever mentioned between the two of us. As a result I currently find myself “pulling out all the stops” whenever I go down on my wife these days, imagining myself “one upping” her primary lover in our imaginary contest. I suppose in the end Karrie is the big winner though, as I find myself doing anything and everything possible in terms of drawing out her orgasm during one of our typical love making sessions. Spending the time necessary to pleasure my wife in this way isn’t difficult for me at all though, given Karrie’s sexy pussy and the intimacy we again enjoy as a couple from sharing in this activity.

I myself have never been a big fan of your typical plain compact coin slot pussy. My preference has always been for a more obvious and free-flowing design. Karrie’s pussy is an almost perfect “keyhole” shape, with fairly substantial lips. Both of her pairs containing enough mass and weight for a bit of side-to-side movement on their own; her inner flaps a bit longer and more easily noticed even, then her outer set. Yes I’m definitely a fan of the big “beef” curtains. And although that particular terminology, common as it is, “creeps” me out somewhat; it certainly does provide an accurate assessment of the entryway into my wife’s insatiable pussy.

Now, although generous and “beefy” to begin with; I’ve definitely noticed at least a moderate degree of change in the appearance of Karrie’s pussy. Primarily the fact that both sets of her lower lips now contain even more mass; specifically in terms of thickness. Karrie’s “inners” especially, now appear thicker, darker, and tend to droop, quite a bit more than they had before she began enjoying regular (and obviously frequent) intercourse with Mike. A casualty I assume, of the abuse they are now subject to as a consequence of his much thicker cock and aggressive use of her pussy. Despite the fact that Karrie would never agree with my conclusions, “Baby….You’re just making up stories because it turns you on to think like that!!!......Silly men and the stuff they come up with all the time!!!…….They’re exactly the same as they always were!!!” I absolutely believe that Mike has “damaged” her; altering her body, perhaps permanently, in a very noticeable way. This is significant, I believe, for a couple of reasons. First the fact that he has done so; that another man has altered my wife’s body in such an intimate way, changing it perhaps permanently for her husband’s enjoyment, is a fact that I simply find over the top HOT!!! But as erotic as that reality is; the fact that now, whenever Karrie and I enjoy a session where I “go down” on her as she has become so used to; as I take her lower lips into my mouth during the process of pleasuring her, I am instantly confronted with real evidence of the relationship she now shares with a lover; separate and apart from the one she shares with me.

Of course another sexual “staple” for me at this point would be my increased enjoyment and practice of masturbation and erotic fantasy; especially my using the activities of my wife and her lover as catalyst for my self-pleasuring activity. And I must admit that currently, erotic fantasy paired with masturbation would have to rank as my primary form of sexual activity in terms of satisfying my own sexual needs and desires. Certainly this would qualify as another “renewed” interest for me. During the early course of my marriage I had almost forgotten totally about masturbation. Enjoying regular intercourse with Karrie as well as having her spoil me with her unbelievable oral skills, never afforded me the opportunity or need to practice the art of self-pleasuring. But even before Karrie had taken Mike as a lover; during the period just before I finally convinced her try someone new; with our own sex life waning as it was, I did find myself turning to masturbation more frequently. Of course once Karrie began having regular sex with Mike my practice of masturbation spiked on a grand scale. Understandably I masturbated at least daily as an attempt to deal with the emotions that simply overwhelmed me at that time. Sometimes once a day was nowhere enough to satisfy the incredible intensity I felt, literally every moment of the day. Truth was Karrie never had a problem with me satisfying myself this way, no matter how often or how much time I spent masturbating. Especially during the time she first became truly serious with Mike; Karrie frequently encouraged me to satisfy my own needs through masturbation.

My wife has always maintained a fascination for watching a man masturbate to the point of ejaculation. A man’s cum has also held much curiosity for her over the years. For her to watch me as I routinely pleasure myself; often questioning me on my exact thoughts as I lie back stroking myself, or inquiring on what image or scenario I had in my head that finally pushed me to the point of ejaculation; sometimes even loudly cheering me on, helping me make it to that finish line; are all common behaviors of hers that I have gotten used to. So for Karrie to encourage me; even demanding at times that I satisfy my own needs “Baby……I’m too sore for you to have your turn right now…….You’re going to have to take care of your little guy yourself for now…..Okay!!!” is certainly a request I’ve become used to. Of course this scenario isn’t one that happens all the time. However following Karrie’s encouragement to take care of my own needs is something that has become increasingly common between the two of us, especially since her relationship with Mike has kicked into high gear. And although the reality of this situation is again a bit of a challenge for me to digest; I am grateful that she has been as supportive of my self-pleasuring habits as she has………….

Hearing my wife’s voice I again snapped to. “Baby what’s going on??? Where are you?? You’re not focusing on what’s happening here!!!” “Oh sorry Sweetie” I apologized. I was in a concentration lapse. As Karrie continued to adjust her body overtop of mine I instantly felt the smoothness between her legs make contact with my chest. Staring now, I immediately made direct eye contact with her pussy, now just inches away from my face. Again seeming to sense my thoughts she commented, keeping up in that teasing way of hers “Notice I’m not poking you anymore Baby. Mike finally got around to shaving me before we went out to dinner last night” “I see that” I said “It feels like he did a good job on you” “Umm……He took his time……He actually enjoys shaving me once he starts into doing it” she offered matter of factly.

When we met Karrie maintained a narrow “landing strip” of her almost transparent fleece, just above her clit, keeping it well below her panty line. I loved her little runway and got no end of arousal attending to it, both while giving her oral or simply caressing her pussy with my hand; running my fingers back and forth through her furry little mane. Soon after beginning with Mike though, she had me remove it at his insistence. Again, although I did indeed experience a degree of regret as I accepted her razor; her placing it in my hand in order to complete the task she had requested of me; it just felt so outrageously arousing and lecherous for me, her husband, to be preparing my wife’s body according to the preference of someone else. A stranger that I had just recently met!! A man that, just a week or so earlier, she had taken as a lover!!!

With Karrie now on her back I propped her head with one of the expensive hotel pillows so she could watch; enhancing her enjoyment at what (or perhaps who) was to come next. Karrie always loved to watch me pleasure her with my tongue; shouting encouragement as much for her own benefit as for mine. As I positioned myself now at eye level between her widely spread legs, I was aware that the anticipation of tasting her again was literally making my condom clad cock twitch. And although she now refused to reciprocate this type of pleasure for me she had not, or perhaps could not, ban me from pleasuring her with my mouth and tongue. We had indeed discussed this very issue during some of our previous conversations, including the one in which she had outlined her new restrictions on blow-jobs.

At the time she mentioned that my freedom to “taste” her essence on a regular basis might also be restricted. “I’m not sure having you go down on me so much would be the best thing for me and Mike Baby” she had explained. “I’m certain it bothers him knowing that you enjoy me like that so often.” Again she was right. I had been spending an increasing amount of time and effort pleasuring her this way. Obviously cunnilingus had evolved into the major form of sexual play and satisfaction for us as a couple. Certainly it was the most routine form of sexual activity Karrie and I now shared together. At that point in time I had begun to fancy myself an oral sex artist. A small tug on the clit……..a swirl of the tongue deep inside……..a long gripping suck on one of her “inner's”…….followed up by a now intense tonguing of the clit; would surely have Karrie’s eyes rolling back as she curled her toes hard to absorb the pleasure washing over her in waves.

As I got better and better at my particular craft, Karrie was quickly able to progress from one to two to sometimes several orgasms, most of them inflicting major spasms coupled with huge amounts of pleasure. Now THIS was something I could do well, much better than Mike, and Karrie was quick to sing my praises for a job well done. “OH MY GOD Baby!!!…….You are sooo very good at that!!!” she would often yell just as she was about to come hard on my tongue. And so it went. Even though Karrie’s initial intention was for me to spend way less time with my head buried between her legs, her plan was quickly abandoned. Indeed after only a few days had passed since she began enforcing her original restrictions; she had once again changed her mind. “Please Baby!!!…..Go down and have a little taste.” She giggled as we snuggled together in bed one evening. “I thought Mike forbid it” I reminded her; an overwhelming feeling of pride welling up from the inside of my chest. “Oh my God Baby….I could never live without your tongue!!!” She replied.

And so kneeling on the bed, in between my wife’s long sexy, inviting legs; as if repeating my prayers; I again readied myself; preparing to become Ed: oral-sex extraordinaire. And then I suddenly remembered. Returning in time my mind flashed back to my youth; arms in the air cheering as my old friend and mentor Rick Ocasek strode towards the microphone, wearing his skin tight leather pants and spikey black mullet. I mean this WAS why Karrie and I were here in Center City anyways…Right!! This time I was remembering his performance of one of the band’s last “big” hits……..Again Rick deadpanning about sex and love……..But again very relevant to Cuckold sex and love. What was it about Rick and his boys anyway????

As he grabbed the shiny chrome microphone in front of him with his hand and began proclaiming to all who were in the audience……..

“I KNOW TONIGHT SHE COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 am

Brava

Bravo high marks for style, for pace, for intensity of focus. You are simply one of the best. So much packed into an economy of words please do not stop writing. Give us more. We want episodic adventures if you are kind enough to provide them. I really love your style.
While I did not agree, I certainly enjoyed.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Yes indeed…….Again a million dollar question. Why DO we Cuckolds choose to live our lives the way we do???? Why do we agree to the things we agree to??? Why indeed would any happily married husband…..well…..not far from happily married at least…….agree to a situation in which his wife selects another man; an unknown stranger; taking him as a lover and quickly making him her PRIMARY sex partner. And following through with the old insult/injury protocol, your wife soon starts demanding that you, HER HUSBAND, religiously wear a condom while practicing your contractual right of intercourse with her; while at the very same time allowing her lover; the other man; to enjoy her pussy, unrestricted by the use of a condom; shooting his sperm laden load of semen deep into her body on a regular and frequent basis.

I haven’t cum inside my wife’s body now for just over one year. 382 days to be exact if anybody is interested in my own personal statistics. During that time of course, I have followed my wife’s new rules; donning one of the “ultra-thins” that I now use during every one of those rare times that Karrie has decided to give me my turn. Even just before Mike; during the period in our marriage where the frequency of intercourse between us suffered as a result of our stagnating relationship; our totals would have far surpassed those which have followed during the last 12 or 13 months.

Of course having to come inside a condom while another man gets to come inside my wife, is certainly another significant change to our marriage and also to the sexual relationship I enjoy with Karrie. Something new that I have had the opportunity to learn during the past year is that there are at least a couple of significant differences between “bareback” sex and condom sex. These differences are both physical as well as emotional in nature, and affect both myself as well as my wife.

One of the crucial moments, at least for me, in terms of condom sex; indeed occurs after I have ejaculated and withdrawn from my wife’s pussy. For me to actually visualize the used condom, full of my seamen as I remove it off my cock; acknowledging its contents accumulated in the rubber tip. A deposit that I, as Karrie’s legal husband, should be making inside her body; now being flushed away down the toilet or thrown in the waste basket. Of course at the same time knowing that her body is digesting her lovers cum; the frequency of their bareback sex ensuring that this process is a constant and ongoing one; is a fact that I experience both through intense humiliation as well as intense arousal.

Another crucial or significant moment for me, or perhaps better said for us, during condom sex is at the exact point of my ejaculation; the actual moment of my release into my wife’s body. This moment is a crucial one for Karrie as well. Before I explain what I’m trying to get at though, let me first share a little story from my youth which is very relevant here.

My cock, when fully erect of course, is almost six inches in length. “A good old standard six. There isn’t a man anywhere that will ever need anything more son!!!” This was a common and perhaps overused quote from my father. The very first time he shared this “ground-breaking” news with me, was one evening when I was fifteen years old. My father had finally decided that it was “that” time. “We need to sit down for a talk son. Now that you’re old enough, there’s a few things I need to explain to you that every father, sooner or later, needs to explain to their son.” He had had the very same conversation with my brother a few years before, so I had a good idea of what these “few things” would be. Sure enough he didn’t surprise me. And I suppose to his credit, especially given the times (It was the mid 1970’s and no formal sex education programs existed. At least not in our part of the country anyway); my father did the best he could with the information he had, and the abilities he possessed in terms of instructing others in “the ways of the world”; especially given the fact he was attempting to mentor a couple of teenage boys. In our family almost everything surrounding issues like love and sex, especially sex; and body image were considered very much taboo and never spoken about unless a comment or explanation was absolutely necessary. So when my father finally did commence his important lecture; he was rather embarrassed and more than a little awkward in terms of presenting his facts. Our conversation was short and mostly to the point, but the thing I remember perhaps the most about it was that after it was finished, my father was too embarrassed to look me in the eye and unable to speak to me for several days afterwards; going out of his way to avoid me around the house whenever he could.

He began by asking me if I knew that men’s and women’s bodies were different and could do different things. When I answered yes he seemed relieved, like he wouldn’t have to go into as much detail as he had anticipated. Next he asked me if I knew how babies were made. Again I answered yes and again he appeared very relieved; not bothering to inquire of course, how I might have already come by this information. The last issue he brought up was that most men, regardless of the “size of their package” could get a woman pregnant; (He used the term girl, I suppose to make the age factor seem more relevant for me.) and that I would have to watch myself from now on, especially if I was planning to go out on dates with girls. He asked me if I knew what condoms were and when I shook my head “yes”, again he never pursued the topic any further except to say that I would need to use them in the “right situations”. Then right at the end of his instruction, just before he allowed me up from my seat at our dining room table; he leaned in close towards me as if telling me a secret that my mother; just in case she had her ear pressed up against our dining room wall; wouldn’t be able to hear. “Son…..you, me, and your brother; we’re all about the same size down there.” At this point he made a sort of indirect motion, pointing all of the fingers on his right hand downwards towards his lap. “You know!!!” he motioned, shaking his head in the affirmative, like he knew that I already knew what he was telling me. “We’re all about six inches down there!!!” My brother, some years later, revealed to me that my father, during the earlier conversation he had had with him, asked my brother if he had ever measured his penis. And to my father’s surprise, my brother indeed confirmed that he had, and that he measured about six inches in length. I asked my brother how my father had replied to this fact and it was the exact same statement my father had used with me at the end of our “big talk” “Ahh!!!.........A good old standard six. There isn’t a man anywhere that will ever need anything more than we’ve already got son.”

So moving back to the original topic; the point I was trying to make was that despite my average size cock; yes six inches erect IS considered average; I WAS able to make Karrie orgasm. And although she didn’t cum 100 percent of the time on my cock, she was able to cum a good……a fair percentage of the time. The thing about it was though; whenever Karrie did orgasm during intercourse with me, it was ALWAYS at the exact point of my ejaculation. It was my EXPLODING inside of her that triggered her own orgasm. Currently with my restriction of being condom only with my wife, and never actually ejaculating inside her body; she’s no longer triggered to orgasm by the feeling of me exploding inside her. That being said I’m currently unable; albeit as a result of Karrie’s restrictions; to bring her to orgasm with my cock.

Mike’s cock is just over eight and a half inches long and almost as thick as a beer can; definitely passing the toilet-paper-roll test requirements with flying colors. And although I have never actually measured Mike’s cock myself; my wife has. Yes……Karrie admits that she has actually taken a ruler to his cock after working him to full erection during a session of fellatio. And if listening to my wife as she explained this scenario wasn’t enough to send me into my usual state of sexual euphoria certainly her follow up comment was. “Baby no wonder I cum as hard as I do with Mike. His cock is basically twice the size of yours.”

Emotionally for me, it’s like feeling jealousy wrapped in lust, combined with the knowledge that that there is another man that MY WIFE will feel things with; intimate things; a man that she will experience her orgasms with; orgasms that she will not experience with me, HER HUSBAND. I am now second to Mike in this category; especially this category; as well. These thoughts DO consistently put me over my edge, sending my mind into that twilight zone half way between fantasy and reality.

Since the start of our new marriage; and again due in part to my own encouragement; Karrie’s imagination and skill in terms of her clever invention and use of teasing to work up my level of arousal, has grown by leaps and bounds; becoming like a sort of drug that I am now dependent on. And the thing that surprises me the most is that I had no idea that erotic humiliation could be so completely addictive. I will admit here that I need it. Whether it’s Karrie teasing me about the size of my cock; comparing it with Mike’s, or chastising me for my inability to make her cum; I crave this behavior from my wife. Even more than the actual teasing though; it’s Karrie’s new attitude; her presentation and delivery. The way she can formulate one of her sly little ideas or witticisms into a plan, eliciting my erotic shame and disgrace. Just the other day for example, Karrie and I were discussing the need for education in terms of getting ahead, especially financially, in today’s world. An innocuous and mostly meaningless little conversation simply intended to pass the time. In sort of an offhanded manner I mentioned that it would have benefited Mike to have completed his business degree before taking over his uncle’s office machine repair business. And being oblivious to Karrie’s deviant little smirk and squint of her eyes, I was surprised when she replied, managing a straight face now “Baby……Mike’s degree far surpasses yours.” Incredulously I replied “Sweetie!!! I have an MBA. Mike doesn’t even have a degree……He has a trade certificate!!!” “No Baby…….You’re wrong. Mike does so. He has a PHD!!” My wife so deviously laid her little trap. “A PhD?? WHAT DOES HE HAVE A PhD IN????” I replied, cocky now. I was sure I had her pinned in her little fib. “A PHD Baby!!!!…….A Pretty Huge Dick!!!!”

Karrie the Goddess-2 Ed the Cuckold-no score!!!!
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing your story with us!!!!

PHD!!! :) :) :)

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:42 am

Your story is right on target for us cuckolds. Although I must admit that I would find it extremely difficult to be put so solidly and permanently into a decidedly secondary role. I can only take that for short intervals and then need the reassurance of a more typical husbandly role with my bride. Nevertheless, she has made it clear to me how fully she enjoys her sexual expression with her lovers. I like that as long as she cums back to me in an emotional and sexual sense after she has enjoyed another man. Guess I am not a perfect cuckold!

Thanks for pushing our envelope with your images and your story.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:11 pm

“BABY!!!!!.......HELLO!!!!........I’m down here. Baby!!!.....You need to tell me what’s going on with you…..Right Now!!!!” Shit!!! I was lost in another concentration lapse. This time my wife was pissed. Karrie can get impatient at times. Especially in situations like this; lying here waiting for me to provide her with her “little treat.” “Sorry Sweetie…..I just lost my focus for a second. Someone’s super sexy pussy seems to have thrown me off my game.” A bit of flattery always goes a long way with Karrie. “Aww…..That’s so sweet Baby. But we need to get on with this already!!!”

Lowering my head once again I began to take inventory of just how red and swollen her pussy was. When I first met Karrie she had a body that was absolutely to die for. And despite the fact that at thirty-four years of age, after having been involved in a few longer term relationships during the course of her adult life; her body, especially her pussy, was firm and tight and still offered that proverbial “new car” feeling. For the most part, upon entering our marriage it remained this way; Karrie being almost fanatical about the food she ate and the amount of physical activity she religiously participated in. Of course being sort of a health nut myself, it was easy for us as a couple to maintain a lifestyle that was mostly healthy.

After Karrie began seeing Mike on a regular basis however things did begin to change somewhat. She still took exceptional care of herself and we continued in our attempt to live as healthy a lifestyle as we could. But now just over one year into their relationship, I can’t help but notice a few changes which have occurred with my wife’s body. Certainly at forty-four years of age now, my wife is beginning to experience the effects of aging just as we all are; and of course I realize that some of what I observe is probably due to simple aging. But I believe there’s definitely more to it than that. I know that as a simple result of his personality Mike is considerably more physical with Karrie, especially in terms of their sexual play, than I have ever been with her. I also know that Karrie finds this aspect of their relationship very desirable and will even go so far as to demand this type of treatment and behavior from him. I further realize that with Mike’s size; both his overall body size and of course his cock size; along with his rough and aggressive enjoyment of my wife’s body; a certain “wear and tear” factor is going to be inevitable.

This fact became painfully obvious as I knelt there between my wife’s legs, contemplating what lie directly in front of me. The opening to Karrie’s pussy, including both sets of lower lips and the area immediately surrounding them, was red; almost bright red; and visibly traumatized. In fact my wife’s entire mons was quite reddened and swollen looking. As I visually examined her I once again realized how my own attitude towards her, especially in a physical sense……specifically in terms of her body and sexuality; had changed, or perhaps evolved, since the beginning of our new marriage. And although I’m not certain that this was what I actually wanted, the fact was that I now viewed my wife, both physically and sexually, with a much more objective eye. As much as I didn’t want to, I now found myself looking at Karrie’s body; assessing what I saw just as a doctor might, examining a patient that had been brought in after a car accident. This happened a lot with me now; thinking about Karrie’s relationship with Mike as well as her “newfound” sexuality in general; not as my wife and soul mate as I once had, but more as one might watching a porn movie; making judgements on both the physical and moral attributes of the lead actress. Was she pretty?? Did she have big tits?? Was her pussy neat and tight looking or was it all stretched and fucked out?? Was she eager and excited to take her lead man’s cock, or did she bitch and complain that he was too big or hurting her too much?? And although I was aware that these sorts of thoughts and attitudes certainly objectified women, at the same time I wasn’t able to stop myself, even when the woman involved was my own wife.

Tearing them away from Karrie’s well used pussy; my eyes following her sexy long legs down towards her knees; I noticed a trail of small round bruises; love bites, each at their own stage of healing and turning color. Beginning just above knee level and forming a sort of trail upwards; placed all along the insides of both of Karrie’s inner thighs; the markers came to an end just before the furrow of her lower lips. Like the tiny trail of breadcrumbs from the story of Hansel and Gretel; only this time the safety trail was meant to lead in the opposite direction; encouraging the innocent deeper into the forest and closer to the danger that lie patiently waiting. Of course again a small but clear reminder from Mike; proving his attendance and the amount of time he had spent right here, between my wife’s widespread legs, just as I was doing now.

There were other noticeable changes as well. Of course Karrie’s now outsourced lower lips; thicker, darker and puffier than ever; a tell-tail sign of the abuse her pussy regularly took from Mike’s size and stamina. Looking at them now they seemed to just sort of flop over each other obscuring the entryway into her most private parts. New bruises were also clearly visible; and lately seemed to perpetually mark the spot on my wife’s torso; on either side where her hip bones protruded to the front of her body. Evidence once again of Mike’s heavier body weight and energy as he fucked my wife time after time in missionary position. In fact Karrie’s entire lower abdominal area seemed to me to have changed in appearance; the skin surrounding the entire lower furrow appearing darker now; almost as if it were stained, from being stretched and bruised on a routine basis; giving her pussy that unmistakable appearance now of being very well used, if not plain fucked out. Karrie’s clitoris as well seemed to me to be thicker now, perhaps even longer; but certainly more prominent, especially when my wife was fully aroused; reaching out of its hood much more noticeably as it awaited the rough warmth of my tongue. Yet again more evidence of Mike’s handiwork and the toll he’d taken on my wife’s physical being.

The same was also true of Karrie’s breasts. Still sexy and arousing as always; gravity WAS beginning to have a slightly noticeable effect. Compounding nature’s influence however was the fact that Mike regularly preferred that my wife go braless. “Mike likes having easy access to my breasts Baby. He says I tempt him to touch them more if I don’t wear a bra” And of course wanting to accommodate Mike’s wishes; for the past year now Karrie generally only wore a bra at work. Making what seems to be a permanent choice to go “au-naturel” at all other times, even around the house providing me with this same perpetual temptation. But it wasn’t only the forces of gravity at work that I noticed with my wife’s breasts. Mike was a self-proclaimed “tit” man, and he simply loved Karrie’s boobs; handling them it seemed, at every opportunity. Of course the fact that Karrie constantly “teased” him, flaunting their availability as she did, only served to encourage his lusty attentions even more. And I’m positive that the combination of his constant “handling” of them, regularly marking them with "love bites" as a reminder for my benefit, and the inordinate amounts of time he took “tasting” my wife’s luscious nipples; stretching them between his lips whenever he got the chance; certainly was contributing to their current saggy state and used look.

Of course Karrie didn’t accept ANY of my findings; dismissing me and my evidence on those occasions when I attempted to share my observations; often waving me off with a quick motion of her hand. But as much as Karrie adamantly pooh-poohed my opinion; explaining away these facts as “only in your own head” and “overreaction”; my impression was that she was simply minimizing what I saw and attempting to discount my point of view.

Studying her again I surmised she was telling the truth..…Mike had given her one last thorough going over this morning before I had picked her up. Lowering my head and parting my wife’s meaty lips with my outstretched tongue; I couldn’t believe how much I had missed the taste of her pussy and the feel of her skin. Even her scent; especially her scent; as I breathed in deeply was simply overwhelming. I loved everything about this moment!!! My life was just plain awesome!!! I could feel my poor forgotten cock twitching in its rubber confines and I knew I would have to be careful; control my emotions and avoid the disaster of cumming in the condom. If not I would surely have to forgo my long awaited desire to once again experience that wide open pussy now staring me directly in the face. I would need to be calm, cool and collected as I donned my alter-ego of “Captain Cunnilingus”—King of Oral Pleasure. And as my tongue made contact with my wife’s battered nubbin, my head immediately swelled with pride at the long low moan I was able to illicit. Obviously Karrie too had been looking forward to this moment.

Working my tongue slowly back and forth in her furrow, taking my time to enjoy the task at hand; the clean saltiness of the skin that created my wife’s most intimate parts combined with the heat emanating up from her core; I was simply overwhelmed and instantly intoxicated. After a few deep growls of “Ohhhh…..BABY!!” I began exploring further downwards; my tongue in a constant battle keeping those heavy inner lips to the side and out of the way; clearing a path to the entryway which gaped just underneath. With my tongue now fully inside Karrie’s body I immediately began tasting the tart flavor of Mike’s earlier deposit; the long length of his cock ensuring the fluid would have to find its way back from the depths of my wife’s insides. His semen present alongside Karrie’s own sweetness of course. My wife tasted good; so very good!!!

But even though she tasted delicious on my tongue, the very act I was enjoying at that moment only served to reinforce my new status; both as a Beta personality to her Alpha, as well as a fully cuckolded husband to his dominant mistress. Both of our roles, now firmly entrenched, were simply undeniable. At that moment I loved my new role just as I loved my new status. I believe my wife did as well. Despite the fact that my wife’s body had been stretched, bruised and of course well fucked; in fact precisely because of this very evidence; I loved and respected her more at that very moment than I ever had. Her value to me; especially in that condition, was something that couldn’t be appraised in words. It was a value that could only be communicated through my emotion.

During the course of our new marriage I had fallen in love with my wife all over again. I loved and valued her, totally and completely; much more now than I ever had in the past. I had developed a new appreciation, not only for Karrie’s physical self, but for her being as a whole; becoming increasingly more appreciative of her and attentive to her needs. I had, over the course of this time, developed an insatiable eagerness to satisfy my wife’s needs; not just her need and desire for sexual satisfaction but all of her needs; now constantly searching for and discovering new ways and methods to please and satisfy my beloved Karrie.

I worked my wife’s sex that night like a man possessed; a man with a vengeance. Pulling out all the stops and applying all the tricks I had learned and stored away over the years. Probing and sucking; I gobbled up their combined mixture like a man starving; stopping only long enough to prop Karrie’s ass up higher in the air; using one of the expensive hotel pillows so I could better access that warm, tasty appreciative pussy. Finally as I worked her to the point where I began to feel her legs tighten around my ears I knew she was close and on the brink. And sure enough as I found that meaty oversized clit one last time, mauling its swollen tip with the roughness of my tongue, Karrie let go with a series of screaming spasms; telling me in no uncertain terms that I had accomplished my goal. “Ohhhhhhhhh Baby!!....That was so good!!” she screamed “SOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!!!!” Indeed I was the undisputed King of Cunnilingus. I had finally scored and was now back in the game.

Karrie the Goddess-2. Ed the Cuckold-1. Close game!!!!!!
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

watchman570
Prepubescent

Unread post by watchman570 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 am

Simply outstanding. What a complete mastery of how it is to be cuckold.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:51 am

Loving this story. You are fast becoming among my favorite authors. You already have one of my favorite stories

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:37 am

In the tiny universe that existed only in my own head there was no other creature more powerful than the woman who was completely in charge of her own sexuality. No living thing that deserved more respect; more approval, than the woman who assumed total responsibility for recognizing and defining her own sexual needs; before identifying the opportunity and taking the initiative to satisfy those very needs.

These were among the thoughts competing with each other to establish supremacy in my own mind as I lay with my left cheek firmly placed against the expensive hotel mattress. My own tongue and jaw muscles exhausted and aching from the assault they had just carried out; my own eyes staring directly into my wife’s happy smiling pussy as she lay just inches away from me, panting heavily; attempting to recover from one of the grandest orgasms she had ever experienced on the tip of my tongue.

It had happened!!! It had finally come to pass. My wife!!!………My very own Karrie, had finally come of age. And although I surely knew this already; I was simply overwhelmed now that I had just rediscovered this truth. My wife truly WAS taking both responsibility and initiative for her own sexual satisfaction. My Karrie was indeed a POWERFUL CREATURE!!!!

Gone was the honor roll school girl. Forgotten was the shy soft spoken college student. Changed was the demure little wife; continually deferring to her husband on the important decisions. Deceased was the pretty, albeit too conservative, woman next door. No longer was the innocent receptionist who neither heard no evil; nor spoke no evil. Karrie had grown. Karrie had graduated. Karrie had evolved. Karrie had overcome the traditional teachings…….defied the outdated social norms…….given the finger to classic cultural convention. Karrie was a dominant FEMALE animal!!! A sexual predator who stalked her prey; taking what she needed at those times when she needed it. Karrie was a Goddess!!!!!!!!!

All through the course of our new marriage Karrie had been evolving as a product of the progression and change that was occurring in our relationship as a couple; and further, the relationship both me and her now shared as a triangle with Mike, a third person. This was something I had long fantasized about. This was something I had wanted……almost demanded. But the most surprising thing was; the thing that I had maybe misjudged, or simply failed to take into consideration perhaps; was that as Karrie continued to evolve; defining and redefining her identity and function with each new step; she was also reinventing and repurposing my own identity and function at the very same time. I had little choice in the matter. Not that my wife was forcing or dictating my new purpose, imposing a role on me that was in any way unfair or punitive. In fact quite the opposite was true. As a player in our new game my character MUST transform as well; my own borders and edges continuously needing to be shaped and reshaped in order to maintain my fit as a piece of the larger puzzle that was my wife’s new growth; my wife’s “evolution”. I had to fit the new mold; if I didn’t or was unable to, there would simply be no place for me in Karrie’s new reality. If Karrie was alpha, then I would have to be beta. If Karrie said no, then I couldn’t very well say yes. If Karrie was Boss in the bedroom then I wasn’t. The same rules also applied of course whenever Mike’s name fell into the equation. If Mike was number one, then I had to be number two. If Mike was bad, then I would have to be good. If Mike had the privilege of going bare, then I didn’t. And despite the fact that this entire mechanism was now being operated entirely by my wife and her ongoing metamorphosis; I was just now beginning to fully realize that these changes would be as permanent for me as they would be for Karrie.

As I continued this one person debate in my head, my thoughts were redirected by my wife stirring on the thick expensive bedsheets; struggling to find her way back after the enormous O that had catapulted her into la-la land. “Ummm…….Baby!!!……You’re sooooo Dammmmm good at that!!!!” Karrie almost gasped; a look of absolute pleasure and muted thrill shining through in her smiling face. “But you need to get yourself together now Baby……..It’s time for you to have YOUR TURN.
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:28 pm

I do love this story and there is none written better. If that is the way a cuckhold feels in a redefined marriage triangle then this like climbing into a dark cave far beneath the earth is something I will read about. I have been in relationships with women who were in relationships with someone else.
I really did not like it

Yes I was in love, deeply in love with one such woman in a triangle. I saw her with her 'man' at a social event given by mutual friends. She served him finger foods on a tray. Made sure his drink was always fresh and I only got a wink during a difficult two and one half hours until I bade my leave.
On another ocasion the same lady invited me to share her blanket and snacks at an outdoor concert in the park. I arrived there and she was with another guy who was also her 'man'. This ocasion I asserted my personality. I inserted myself between the two when it was possible. They were both uncomfortable until I left
I recieved a call from her and she asked how and why I acted the way I did. I let her know " Never ever invite me to something where one or more of your boy toys are. If so then I wont be nice at all.. I will call you out in front of him and most likely provoke and altercation"
She never pulled that on me again and we dated for another three years after that.
So I enjoy your story so much. While I will never drive the Indy Five Hundred. I can certainly read about it, feel my breathing uneasy going into another left hand turn with my foot firmly on the accelarator, while riding door to door in traffic at damn near two hundred miles per hour. Write on dude I love your story so far

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Great story!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:19 am

A few minutes later as I again knelt between my wife’s wide spread inviting thighs, preparing to drive my condom clad cock down a road which I hadn’t traveled in more than two full months, my thoughts again drifted to Mike. Mike had been indulging in regular sexual relations with my wife for over a year now; having established himself as Karrie’s regular boyfriend and primary lover. During that time he had enjoyed my wife’s time and company, with no restrictions whatsoever in terms of the number of “dates” they went out on as a couple, or the frequency with which he used her pussy. Of course being Karrie’s primary lover, every time he did decide to enjoy her pussy; he took her “bare” without protection, depositing his essence deep into her core. In other words despite the fact that I, her husband, had either been denied access to my wife’s body for my own sexual satisfaction; or had to accept the fact that my access to her most intimate parts was being restricted to some degree; Mike, her lover, was enjoying total and unrestricted access to any and all parts of her.

While I felt Karrie’s pussy through a condom, Mike fucked her bare. While I shot my semen into the tip of a rubber pouch, Mike shot his semen into my wife’s womb. While Mike enjoyed the depths of Karrie’s mouth and throat as a standard part of routine foreplay; my enjoyment of those parts of her body was restricted to a minimum of special occasions, generously spaced throughout the course of the year. While Mike relied on the comfort and pleasure of my wife’s body to provide him with the usual physical and emotional intimacies a man expects while engaging in a love relationship with a woman; I now waited patiently, wishing and hoping for permission from my wife to engage in these same intimacies. Privileges which had long ago been granted to me as part of the standard agreements contained in the marriage contract we had signed together. And although neither of us had experienced Karrie’s rear passage during this period of time; my wife was already preparing herself both physically and emotionally for the time, now fast approaching, when she would first share that part of herself with him as well.

Kneeling here as I was, I couldn’t help but imagine Mike assuming this very position with her; contemplating that feeling of pleasure that my wife’s body would soon provide him with; just as I was now doing. Of course I wondered what the frequency differential would have been between the two of us during this past year. How many more times would he have found himself here…..…enjoying this very moment; anticipating this very pleasure?? And although I was unsure of the actual numbers, I knew they would favor him by a generous margin; especially since the start of this current new-year.

Mike experienced Karrie totally and completely; enjoying both her mind as well as her body, as routinely as any man would enjoy his woman; as any husband would enjoy his wife. The expectations and demands Mike had placed on my wife during this time, both socially as his steady girlfriend; and of course sexually as his “main squeeze”, far exceeded any of the notions my own agenda had ever held for her. Mike wanted what Mike wanted; and for the most part, Mike got what he wanted. Mike was in this for Mike.

For Karrie’s part she had responded in kind; meeting all of Mike’s expectations and demands with a smile. During the course of their relationship Karrie had provided Mike with the attention and satisfaction; especially the sexual satisfaction, that any loving girlfriend or wife would provide to her man. If Mike wished a late evening dinner out followed by a quick roll in the hay, Karrie put on her best dress. If Mike called for an entire night of rough and aggressive pounding, Karrie made sure she packed her makeup and an outfit to wear to work the next morning. If Mike demanded a lunch-hour quickie, Karrie made sure to leave work early so she would be able to meet him on time. Mike’s needs; especially his sexual needs, and the satisfaction of Mike’s needs, had become my wife’s top priority over the course of the last year. This was an area Karrie took great pride in. Karrie was in this for Mike.

For my side of our recent relationship triangle, I now experienced the activities of daily life; specifically the sexual activities of MY daily life, living vicariously through my wife’s emotional connection and sexual relationship with her boyfriend and primary lover. I now realized that most of my energy and desire to move forward during an average day existed mostly as a result of the immeasurable amount of arousal and erotic energy I felt watching my wife intimately connecting with her boyfriend; both sexually and non-sexually; and listening to her share, in detail, the events of the time they had spent together. I was now my wife’s secondary lover and sexual partner. And both my sexual turn-on, as well as most of the sexual satisfaction I now received, came as a result of knowing the “what’s” and the “how’s” of the intimacies she shared with him; adding this information to my internal library of fantasy, before using it as a stimulus for my regular and frequent sessions of self-pleasuring. I would like to say I was in this totally for my wife; accommodating and supportive of the benefits she receives from her relationship with her lover. But my desire and need to be a part of this type of situation; a sexual voyeur or perhaps even the all too common “silent partner” in this type of scenario, has morphed into obsession; becoming a sort of addiction. Of course like any addiction, the more I have the more I want. And so although I’m rather ashamed to admit, I must come clean with the fact that even as I truly hoped Karrie enjoy the benefits of her time with Mike, I was now totally into this for myself.

“Baby!!!.......We need to start doing this!!” Karrie reminded again, enlisting a sense of urgency in her tone. “Are you ready Baby??” she smiled. “Yea! Of course.” I responded as I moved to position my rock hard cock at her entryway. But as I pushed myself into her body, bracing against the expectation of that initial resistance that I normally encountered from her at this point; what I was completely unprepared for was the total lack of effort it took for me to slide my cock into her. Yes I was rock hard; perhaps the hardest I can ever remember myself being. Yes she had been ready too; especially having enjoyed that Big-O just moments before from my eager tongue. And of course she still retained an amount of slickness inside from her early morning activities with Mike; but MY God!!! Thrusting my cock into her was ABSOLUTELY effortless. There was positively no resistance at all.

All the way inside now, I received another shock as I realized how big the inside of her pussy felt. MY GOD………I swear I couldn’t feel the walls on either side of her tunnel. And although with my modest length I never was able to feel the end of my cock “bottom out” in her canal; my current sensation was completely unexpected. The last time we had fucked; albeit it had been more than two months earlier; although I did notice then that her pussy had felt a little “looser” than I had remembered it in her “pre-Mike” days; as I began my back and forth thrusting it felt like I was fucking into a loose slippery ring with no bottom. The inside of her pussy literally felt cavernous around the circumference of my cock.

Instantly my head filled with thoughts of the time she had been spending with Mike. Her pussy was obviously changing to accommodate the size his cock I thought; widening itself specifically; in order to better accept his unique thickness. Of course Mike WAS bigger than me; longer and especially wider; thicker. Karrie had been reminding me of that reality on a routine basis ever since she had started fucking him. But I sort of chose to believe that most of what she was telling me was simply her teasing; exaggerating her claims in order to taunt me with a modicum of erotic humiliation. How big WAS this guy……REALLY!!!....I wondered. And what exactly had the two of them been doing to have caused this change??? I mean……I had heard of situations like this happening before. Hell I’d read about some of the Cuckold couples on the Our Hotwives website; reporting this type of experience after one of the wives had been with a lover who was unusually thick, but I was never sure if I totally believed their claims or not.

Yet here I was fucking my own wife; barely able to feel the outer walls of her pussy. And with that thought bounding around in my mind; pulsing against the very boundaries of my skull; I felt myself beginning to cum. No matter what I tried in the next few seconds; visualizing everything from car crashes to Honey badgers, I couldn’t stop myself. Like some one-pump-chump, I felt myself beginning to fill the tip of the condom; my feeble droplets of cum bouncing back; hitting my cockhead like tiny pebbles powered from the elastic pull of a child’s slingshot. I had finished in a matter of seconds!!!

FUCK!!!!!!...........This was embarrassing!!!!!!
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 am

You know I love your story. However Im wondering at his point the point where you have lost your wife. You have lost her. What reason does she have to stay with you now? unless mike has another woman.
I love your story but even for cuckholds there is a time to see the writing on the wall.

bystander
Player

Unread post by bystander » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

All I can say is I'm glad it's just a story because Karrie has been gone for some time now. At this point Ed is little more than a paycheck, someone to humiliate by having them clean up your fluids and provide services, or someone for Mike to have deal with Karrie when he doesn't feel like it - probably when he is with one of his other girlfriends. Mike gets the dates, emotional sharing, and sex at will while Ed gets neglected. As often as it happens that you run into friends and acquaintences when you go out on the town there is no way that everyone Karrie and Ed know aren't totally aware of Mike and Karrie's fling - just adding to the lack of respect for Ed, not only at home but in his community. While I like the writing, there comes a point where the overall neglect and being treated as a second class citizen isn't erotic, it's disrespectful. In the real world you can't treat someone with this degree of neglect and denile and seriously think that you still have real feelings left for them - they are merely a backup plan for old age. Bedroom games are one thing, full-blown out in public flaunting is another. When the husband was in charge Karrie was treated with respect as basically an equal, when Karrie became alpha, the same cannot be said. Karrie has systematically transferred every element of her physical and spiritual relationship with Ed to Mike but has somehow deluded Ed into thinking there is still something there. If there is anything left, the amount of disrespect shown Ed will ultimately doom the relationship - it is simply impossible look down on and humiliate someone like Karrie does to Ed and actually have respect for them in the long run. Loved the start of this series but the treatment of Ed went a little too far for my tastes for a long term couple. Then again, maybe that's the point, at some point they are no longer a couple any more, just master and slave. Thanks for another great story line KarrieKraves you are a great writer.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 am

bystander

What keen observation. True she has transferred the emotional, physical and psychic feelings to mike. I was also wondering what Karrie now sees in Ed?
bystander you are correct bedroom games are so sexy even when another person is included. However demeaning a person to less than status is not sexy in any way.
for karrie to say that mike also has a PHD kinda sums up her focus.
Ed, you can buy all the pussy you need to suck on. You can purchase all the pussy you need to fuck. that would be self serving and its okay. It would beat what he is doing now because he is supporting someone who in actuality despises him. In fact it is time for her to leave Ed or more precisely it's time for you to pick up the one ball you have left and kick the bitch out.
she can go live with mike.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Amazing installment Karrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 am

KarrieKraves wrote:I realize that it's summer time and people have busy lives. But after more than 750 views my story has not received EVEN ONE comment or criticism. Although I'm in no way complaining it does take considerable time and effort constructing and organizing the thoughts of a story, even a simple one like this. It also goes far to let the story writer know how he/she is doing.

So Please leave a comment or two.

KarrieKraves
I don't often look in the library, so just saw this thread and have read the first couple of parts. Very well written, big turn on and strikes a real chord with my own experience. I will enjoy reading the rest even if I provide no other comments. Thanks.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Still positioned on top of my wife’s body as I had been fucking her missionary style; a favorite “go to” position for my mediocre length, I kept my head down; my eyes avoiding the glare I felt scorching into the back of my head. I maintained this position for several seconds, perhaps even minutes; my now soft and spongy cock finally retreating to the point where I had slipped out of my wife’s pussy completely. When I finally did look up, making eye contact with Karrie, she began slowly shaking her head; giving me what I’ve come to know over the years as her, “What the fuck just happened!!!” look. “Honestly Mister!!!...........With you lately……….I seriously don’t know whether I should laugh or cry!!!!” I felt bad; absolutely terrible. My wife; horny and juicy and ready as she was this entire afternoon; hadn’t been anywhere even remotely close to cumming yet. Hell….I had barely lasted thirty seconds. She definitely deserved better from me. What could I say?? How would I explain what had just happened?

I knew my answer, although very simple to me; straightforward in terms of the way I was thinking now; would be difficult, perhaps even impossible, for Karrie to accept. For me, even though I was still struggling; I was now able to put some order to the direction things were going for us as a couple, and specifically for me as a Cuckold husband, in our new marriage. I certainly wasn’t angry at Karrie or at what I had just experienced. Quite the opposite in fact was true. I was certain my experience was simply another example of the “wear and tear” factor that I had identified and debated with myself earlier. Another example I thought, of Mike’s ridiculous endowments and aggressive personality again taking a toll on my wife’s physical self. But going into this whole situation; the entire concept of the “new marriage” Karrie and I would build as a couple, including a third person of course; this was what I had wanted. This was the type of experience I desired to feel; exactly the type of scenario I wanted to be a part of. And although I hadn’t realized then that this “wear and tear” factor would be so obvious; the “damage” to my wife’s body occurring so soon; this IS what I expected; and again I’m almost ashamed to admit; this was a scenario I had silently hoped for.

There are several aspects and issues surrounding our new marriage; my new Cuckold reality, that simply “light me on fire” in terms of the now chronic arousal and tremendous erotic energy that exist within me. Among them three come to mind instantly every time I think about the “new version” of Karrie and Ed. One major erotic stimulus for me would have to be my usage of condoms. Knowing that my wife has made a free and independent choice requiring me, her husband, to wear a condom on every single occasion that we enjoy intercourse as a married couple; a hard-and-fast rule with no exceptions; simply puts me over the top in terms of arousal and erotic energy. And if I’m not already rock hard as I eagerly peel the condom out of its foil wrapper, I most surely am by the time I finish rolling it down to the base of my cock. (Yes I can almost hear some of you out there laughing as you think to yourselves—well that certainly wouldn’t be a very long roll. lol.)

Another issue that’s guaranteed to get my juices flowing; and perhaps an aspect of this lifestyle that is most reflective of my status as a Cuckold husband, is Karrie’s new found command and use of the skill of erotic humiliation. Even as a teenager I’ve always felt a certain amount of sexual stimulation whenever I was teased or felt the least bit of embarrassment. Of course the “paring” of these two stimuli continued through my adolescence and into adulthood. When Karrie first attempted “erotic teasing” with me, at my encouragement of course, both she and I were more than a little awkward about it. Her as she felt uncomfortable with the fact that she might scar me emotionally; truly humiliating me at a core level; and myself as I must admit I was somewhat uncomfortable at first, both asking her to do this and also hearing her talk and refer to me in this manner the first few times she had done so. Now of course I’ve come to understand that I absolutely need her to maintain an attitude which allows her to communicate with me in this particular way; especially during those times that we share in erotic conversation or are intimate with each other in other ways. I especially desire this type of dialogue during those times we engage in intercourse as a couple. Listening to her compare me to her lover; how much bigger HIS cock is, how much more HIS cock fills her up and satisfies her, and how much harder she is able to cum on HIS cock than she is able to cum on mine; are descriptions of common scenarios that I almost beg her to tell and retell to me time and time again; during our “pillow talk” and at other intimate times. Perhaps I’m a true sexual masochist; but listening to my wife scrutinize both my endowment and my performance in that cute little demeaning way of hers, now sends an instant sensation directly through my groin. It certainly has become a need that I recognize within myself at a truly organic level.

But perhaps the primary erotic catalyst for me is surveying my wife’s used body. Nothing reinforces my status as a Cuckold more than looking at my wife’s exhausted high mileage body; assessing the various bruises, marks and other damage that exist on her breasts, her pussy, up and down the insides of her legs, and at times even on her neck; knowing exactly what happened to her and that it wasn’t me, her husband, who was responsible. As I believe I’ve already shared with you, my wife is currently preparing herself; gearing herself up emotionally for the most part; for the time, now fast approaching, when she will begin allowing her lover to take her anally; giving up the last frontier in terms of him owning her body completely. And although I don’t in any way want to see her injured as a result of his unusual dimensions, or have her permanently damaged by what I imagine will become yet another way in which he will routinely enjoy her body; I’m already anxious waiting for her to describe her first anal experience to me, as I secretly study her body for the evidence that will transform the details of her story into a reality for me. Up to just a short time ago I always wondered why I imagined that it would be such an enormous turn-on; a thrill to one day be fucking my wife’s tired loose, well used pussy. Now I know. It’s because; proudly stated; I’m a cuckold. And like many of you out there, I’ve always been a Cuckold; and perhaps most noteworthy; I’ll always be a Cuckold.

Thinking back to what had just happened a few minutes ago, I decided right then that the experience for me would be a positive one. Experiencing my wife’s pussy; lose and sloppy and fucked-out; like I had, created sensations within me which were, to say the least, unexpected. Because of that fact my mind became temporarily overwhelmed, causing my very untimely orgasm. And despite the feeling that I had just died a thousand deaths, I liked what I had felt. Hell….I LOVED what I had felt. It was a feeling that, now that I’d experienced it once, I never wanted to be without…..……..

Sensing a slight movement from Karrie, I rolled off of her and onto my side of the bed. As my mind snapped back into reality I immediately began apologizing. “I’m sorry Sweetie…..I don’t know what the Hell happened!!” I began. “I’m sorry???” she questioned; both of her eyebrows raised as far as they could go reaching upwards. Suddenly, not being able to suppress it any longer, a wide grin began slowly making its way across her face. And after snorting out a short burst of laughter, she continued “Well…….I guess you ARE a bit out of practice Baby……Aren’t you??” “Yes!” I began to say “But I still should be able to last longer than that…..I don’t know.” “It’s okay….I understand!!” Karrie said. “Was there anything special that caus…….??” She began to ask but I quickly cut her short. “No!!” I began; I didn’t know how to explain. I didn’t know what to say. But then………deciding it was better to be totally honest with her I started. “Well…....it’s just that…..…” “Just what Baby??………What was it??” “It was just…..…I didn’t expect you to feel so……big……I mean…...I didn’t expect to be able to go in so easy and then…..…you just felt different than before……..You seemed so much bigger to me in there..……I just wasn’t able to process what I was feeling……..You know!!!…..The way it felt being inside of you??”

I did notice a flash of anger then, but mostly it was her frustration with me and with what had happened that came through in her voice. “OH…….MY…….GOD……Mister!!!! Are you starting with THAT foolishness again?? Mike has stretched me out and “ruined” my pussy for your tiny little cock?? Really Baby!!!…….Is THAT the direction you’re actually going with this??” “No!!!........I mean yes……..I mean you just felt a little bigger down there……….and I just sort of lost it thinking…….” “Yes Baby you were just thinking. You’re always thinking!!!!! Making up stuff in your own mind………It’s that thinking that gets you into trouble all the time………Isn’t it Baby??” “Well no…..What I meant was…” but she cut me off. Karrie was PISSED OFF. She had had it with me and all of my notions. Fantasy and reality were colliding in front of me and I found myself at a loss as to what to do about it; how would I get this situation back on its tracks???

“Well Baby” Karrie went on, partly in frustration; partly in jest. “I suppose since you seem to believe in your little theories so much, I better start believing in them too. So let’s see if I can follow your logic through to the end. Let me know if I make a mistake Baby.” My wife WAS angry, but I suspected some of this drama was part of her teasing as well. “So I’m fucking Mike” she continued “And because Mike’s cock is so huge and thick; so much bigger and thicker than your little cock; and because I fuck him soo often now…...almost every day in fact……and since he stretches my pussy out so much every time we fuck……..my pussy is way too big for your little cock now……..and you won’t ever be able to fuck me properly again?? Isn’t that the way you see it Baby??”

What could I say??? My wife had just hit the proverbial nail squarely on the head. That was EXACTLY the way I saw it!!!!!!

Karrie the Goddess-3. Ed the Cuckold-1.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Well after just about 61 days of going about my normal routine, thinking and responding to everyday situations as I imagined Ed the Cuckold might, it’s now time to end my story after one last and final chapter to be posted sometime during the upcoming week.

If anyone has any additional questions or comments (good or bad) PLEASE!!! either post them or submit them to me via P.M. and I will attempt to explain my line of thinking, reasoning etc. as the storyline progressed. Additional questions and comments would be INCREDIBLY valuable to me for future reference and development at this point.

A number of readers have felt that I tended to emasculate poor Ed’s character too much through the last few installments of the story and that this was unfair to him. I will attempt to explain my thinking and rational on this and any other issues that may come up between now and the last chapter posting.

Once again thanks for taking YOUR time to read MY story. I’ve enjoyed an incredible rush writing and posting it so far.

Thank you again very much!!!!!!

KarrieKraves

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 am

Hey Great Story

I have loved this story from the first letter. I still cant align my thoughts with Ed's wanting to regulate himself to third class citizenship.
I would think this would be a tactic for someone who wanted to "lose a wife". Indeed I am sure he has lost a wife. Another thing Im confused about is why she keeps coming back to Ed. Why does she not just stay with mike Im confused about that and I know this is fantasy fiction.
They have no kids or pets together. I think they are both experimenting in how to lose a spouse. Anyway I loved the story. she being controlled by mike maybe that was her kink. she rebelled against mike by letting ed have his way with her orally. It could be that oral sex is the bridge they use to connect as the story implies.
I would love to have seen them separate for some time a year or two to guage her take on love lost. I think Ed would fare much better in this case. He has a PHD so he is no dummy perhaps he can have another relationship that does not emasculate him but celebrates his tatse.
Being restricted, is never good when there is a third party in a marriage over time. I would like to see some resentment from Ed some anger and rebellion and like LeBron James I would like to see him take his "talents" to south beach"