Uncle Jim

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Uncle Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:30 pm

I'm a 38 year old guy living in Upstate New York. I'm not the handsomest guy in the world but I've never had any trouble with the ladies. Well endowed seems to run in my family and I've satisfied my share of willing partners. Still single, I love the ladies. The story I'm willing to share now is like nothing I've ever heard of or even conceived. 3 years ago I was called upon to clean out my uncle Jim's house when he unexpectedly passed from a heart attack at the tender age of 50. Another bachelor in the family, he never seemed to lack for female companionship. He held a variety of jobs and had a wide circle of friends. One day while going through his closet looking for clothing to donate I came across a box of photos. I couldn't help but sit down and go through them. Inside I found what you would call intimate photos of a very alluring woman. There were polaroid shots, 35 mm film, color,black & white, etc. but only shots of this one sexy, very willing subject. She was blond, blue eyed with a killer, slender figure and she looked for all the world like she was enjoying being photographed, apparently by my uncle. She wore a short sassy black wig in some of the pictures giving her an exotic, asian look despite her american pedigree. Some were dated about 20-25 years ago.The most distinguishing feature was her smile and her high cheekbones and almond-shaped eyes.She was striking looking. I figured it must have been an old flame and he had just forgotten about the pictures left in the closet. But, I remembered, 20-25 years ago uncle Jim was only 25-30 years old. This very photogenic mystery woman definitely looked older and I distinctly saw a wedding ring on her finger in a few of the shots. I tucked the box back into the closet to think about it another day.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Uncle Jim

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:03 pm

We held a memorial service about a month after Uncle Jim's passing so friends and relations from around the Country could be present. The service was very touching and personal and the event was well attended. After the church, we had refreshments, including an open bar, for all who wished to attend at a nice local restaurant. I shook a lot of hands and met a lot of people I'd never known but it was all good and warm. After a few drinks everyone seemed to relax and there was more laughter and good conversation. A woman I had met briefly in the receiving line kept coming into view. Much older than I , my eyes kept darting back to her face. She was attractive and had a worldly air about her. As she was relating a story to someone I zeroed in on her face again and was thunderstruck. That smile! Those piercing blue eyes! It was the woman in the pictures I had found in Uncle Jim's closet. My gaze took in her still lovely figure and unmistakable sensuality. I had to speak to her. I had to find out who she was. I made my way over to her and again thanked her for being here for my uncle. She took me by the arm and moved away from the others she had been speaking to. She told me her name was Liz and she had worked with Jim at a restaurant when he was a cook and she was a married mother of two waitressing part-time. The glasses of wine seemed to loosen her lips and she confided that they had become close friends even though he was 10 years younger than she. I wasn't sure what to make of her comments but her perfume was intoxicating and her arm entwined with mine had me feeling like a schoolboy. We chatted for a few minutes and she excused herself. I never expected to see her again but shortly before she left she handed me a note. Reading it later, it said simply that she wanted to have lunch with me and gave me her phone number to arrange a lunch date. I didn't know what to make of this. If she were 10 years older than my uncle she had to be 60 years old. I was amazed at her ease of telling me a little about her relationship with my uncle and her deft manner of handing me a note. She was by all accounts a classy, sophisticated woman with an undercurrent of assured sexuality. And she still had the same killer body.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:48 pm

The next day, I again stopped at my uncle's house and pulled out the box of photos. Examining each one closer this time I was dumbfounded by just how sexy this woman was. She must have been 35-40 years old when these were taken and she just exuded sex from every pore. Now more obvious was the thought that this was a woman in the prime of her sexual journey and she was enjoying every moment. These pictures were taken in hotel rooms, outdoor country settings, in a car, and even here in my uncle's house. She was usually dolled-up in lingerie, high heels,and sexy, slutty hair and make-up which transformed her from a beautiful, American girl to an alluring, seductive, Hollywood starlet. Some were even of her topless and a few nude sprawled across a bed in come hither, fuck me style. The ones of her in the black wig in a hotel room were especially erotic and sexy. If she was a mother of two and married at the time, there was no hint of any guilt or regret. But what did she want with me? And how would I ever tell her about these pictures? I didn't have the answers, but I was hooked and made the call to set up a lunch date. It turned out she only lived about an hour from me and we agreed to meet at a nice place midway between us. Her voice was very relaxed and friendly on the phone and I had a strange feeling I was being seduced by a woman 25 years my senior. I tried to put her out of my mind but those pictures were now burned into my conscious and there was no going back. The day of our luncheon arrived and I tried to dress and look stylish but relaxed. She arrived and I was mesmerized. Rarely do you meet a woman that takes your breath away but she was just stunning. Exuding confidence, style, and sensuality she greeted me with a warm embrace and kiss on the cheek. I felt myself blushing a bit. We chatted a bit and she insisted that we share a bottle of wine. Little did I imagine at the time but it would be the first of many, many more over the next few years. As the wine had it's inevitable effect on my brain cells and libido, I felt myself increasingly drawn to this mysterious older woman. She spoke of Jim fondly and hinted how they were attracted to each other. I smiled politely, thinking of the secret pictures back in my uncle's closet. She asked about my life and I told her about being happily single. She smiled and told me about her husband that had also passed suddenly a few years before. She enjoyed living in the countryside and inquired if I would be interested in coming for dinner the following weekend. I was a bit stunned but eagerly accepted her invitation. Where was this leading?

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Liz asked me to visit her the next Saturday evening and bring a bottle of wine. I concurred. Arriving at her door, I nervously rang the bell and waited for I didn't know what. She opened her door and a vision appeared in the form of a goddess. Her beauty was breath-taking. She wore a long, form fitting dress that accentuated every curve and angle. Her hair and face were done up in a very sexy,gorgeous style. We embraced again and I felt her warmth wash over me. I felt myself growing hard. Her house was gracious and informal. Everything just flowed with ease and style like the host. We settled in the living room and opened the bottle of wine. As the conversation flowed, so did the wine and before you knew it we drank the first and she opened a second. Dinner was excellent and we talked like two old friends that hadn't seen each other in a long time. After the second bottle was drained , I wondered if I would be able to drive home. She invited me to sit again in the living room.She lit some candles,put on some sexy, jazz music and pulled out a joint. I was shocked. She told me that she and Jim had shared many a joint in their day and she thought it would be fun to do the same with his nephew. As we passed the joint back and forth, she started talking more and more intimately about her relationship with my uncle. She told me how they met at the restaurant and how he flirted with her. She was flattered and returned his complements. In fact she was very attracted to him but was cautious because of all the different complications surrounding her life. He would have a hot cup of coffee ready for her when she showed up for her shift. She would pay special attention to her appearance and to him. They would share a drink at the bar after work and he would tell her how beautiful she was and would invite her to his apartment. Her temptation was aided by her husband's desire to see her take a lover. This was initially a shock to Liz but ended up playing right into her budding restlessness and her own desires. After much pillow talk and hesitation, she started visiting Jim in the afternoon for tea and talk. They were tentative at first, just kissing and holding hands. Finally, one fateful day they drank a bottle of wine on his couch and they both knew this was the day. He fucked her hard on his couch and the condom broke, but they both knew they had broken down a barrier and there was no turning back. She was officially an adulteress. At 35, she was the hottest milf in town and she knew it. Other guys would flirt and tempt her but she was always demure. She had found her lover and was amazed at his stamina, size and girth. In ten years of marriage, she thought she had a very satisfying love life but this young man opened her eyes to sex beyond the pale. She became addicted to his cock and begged her husband to let her see him more and more often. They would meet at his apartment after the restaurant closed, drink a bottle of wine, smoke a joint and fuck until 2 or 3 a.m. He eventually could make her orgasm during intercourse and this sent her over the edge.The fact that he could fuck her 2 or 3 times in one night only increased her lust for him and his talented dick. She oozed sexuality from every pore and her husband ate it up. He enjoyed the ride on their date nights and would ask her for details of her trysts. Liz would get all dolled-up in sexy lingerie and tell her husband lurid stories after getting stoned of their increasingly passionate lovemaking and wonton sex. This kept him on edge and encouraging her all the more. The cycle of lust and passion would continue for years.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Please continue, a great story
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:44 am

wingman wrote:Please continue, a great story
+1!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:30 pm

pixmangurn wrote:
wingman wrote:Please continue, a great story
+1!!
+1!!!!!!!

Amazing story! ;)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

My head was spinning as we sat there on her couch having drunk 2 bottles of wine and smoked most of a very mellow joint. We sat fairly close to each other on the couch so the doobie could be passed back and forth and she now drew up her knees and turned toward me. They just brushed my leg and her hand was on the back of the sofa reaching behind me. Her perfume was driving me crazy. Her long red nails seductively held her nearly empty glass and her red lips still oozed their siren song. Since she had shared so much about her relationship with Jim, I thought it was time to tell her about the pictures I had found. I gently told her that there was a box of pictures in my uncle's bedroom closet that I had come across while cleaning out. I also confessed that I realized the pictures were of her when I met her after the funeral. A wry smile came across her face but she showed no embarrassment. She said she had wondered if those old pictures were still around but had lost touch with Jim many years ago. I assured her that they were very complimentary, in fact, stunning pictures of a beautiful woman. She touched my face tenderly with the hand that had been on the back of the couch and leaned in and gave me a soft kiss directly on my lips. It was brief but electric. She asked if she could excuse herself for a few minutes. I said "of course". She sauntered out of the room and up the stairs without a hint of being drunk or stoned. My erection wouldn't go down for about 5 minutes. This woman was the real deal and she was leading me down a path I was now eager to explore. I was either sleeping on her couch or sharing her bed at this point. I waited anxiously as ten then almost fifteen minutes passed.

"Michael?" I heard her call me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Could you come up for a minute?". My heart started pounding like a hammer.

"Sure!" I answered trying not to sound too anxious.

I rose and taking a deep breath headed for the staircase. As I reached the second floor I could see the master bedroom at the end of the hallway illuminated by candlelight and the soft sound of music wafting down the corridor. I could also distinctly detect the intoxicating scent of her perfume once again. I reached her doorway and calmly announced my presence. The room was ,in fact, lit by many candles and the soft light of her en suite bathroom. She stepped out of the bathroom back lit by that same light. My mind defied what my eyes were seeing. There maybe 15 feet away standing in the doorway was this same woman wearing a tight bustier, thigh high stockings, 4 inch black patent leather high heels, dazzling eye make-up. freshened red lipstick, and the black wig! The same black wig that transformed her in those pictures into an oriental sex goddess. She hadn't lost a step in all those years. Her figure was to die for, with legs that could shame a super model. The bustier cinched her waist tightly and pushed her breasts up and out giving me the greatest view of her ample cleavage. Her face exuded confidence, sexuality, and a certain daring sluttiness.

"Oh my God" was all I could utter in my state of shock.

" I thought you would like to see the wig" she teased in a very seductive voice.

"You, you're just incredible" I stammered.

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?" she oozed as she sauntered over toward me in a seductive manner.

She drew close, wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her soft, luscious lips on mine.We embraced and I felt the full effect of her aura wash over me. Her kissing was like no other I had ever experienced, so sensual, so hungry, so open and unabashedly sexual. The pot had us both extremely horny and my erection rose up to press against her bustier. She took me by the hand and led me to her bed. This was a dream coming true. She sat me down on the side of her king sized bed and dropped to her knees. She slowly started to unbuckle my belt and unhitch my trousers. Looking me directly in the eyes she started to speak.

" I always loved to suck Jim's cock before we made love. I loved bathing his cock with my saliva before I bathed him in my juices. He was enormous and he would get so hard. It was a thing of beauty and I loved looking at it and worshiping his phallus. He couldn't wait to fuck me but I made him wait until I had made love to his cock with my mouth. Then he would fuck me like a madman. I couldn't get enough. He made me his slut. I would do anything he wanted as long as he would keep fucking me with that magic cock of his. Now I can have you in the same way"

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hot!!! Pretty hot!!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Her mouth was her instrument of seduction. She slid my pants off and started caressing my erection through my undies. She traced the outline of my penis with her nails and smiled a knowing smile.

"You have a beautiful cock. Much like your uncles" she said, matter of factly. As I said, large cocks seem to run in the family. She slipped my undies down my legs and onto the floor. She admired my full mast erection and ran her wet tongue up the underside and made eye contact with me.

"He was about 2 inches longer than you but your girth is the same" she laughed. Being I'm all of 9 inches I was surprised she remembered Jim as even longer. That guy must have been huge!

"Well, I hope you're not disappointed" I teased. Her hand was now stroking my cock as she started to take the head with her mouth and tongue.

"God, No! You're incredible. It's perfect. I love it". She started to really lubricate my penis with her saliva and spread it up and down with her fingers. It glistened in the candlelight as she took me to paradise in her mouth. I lay there staring at this beautiful, much older, woman wearing this exotic black wig making the whole experience more surreal. Her sensuous red lips surrounded my cock and descended slowly down, then up again, sliding sensuously over every vein and capillary. Her eyes were dazzling when she looked me directly in the eyes followed by glimpses of a harlot's eye shadow and mascara as her gaze lowered to my cock. She was mesmerizing. I was powerless to stop her ministrations and soon started groaning as my orgasm started building. She only increased her mouth's grip on my cock. Stroking my rigid cock, her mouth soon milked me of every burst of semen I could provide. I yelled out as my head fell back on the bed, my sack emptied of it's ample load.

She licked the tip of my cock as each droplet of cum came to the surface. I was in heaven. She excused herself and brought back a warm washcloth and lovingly wiped my entire groin area. She then suggested we get under the covers and we cuddled. She started to talk about Jim.

"Jim and I were lovers for 13 years. He gave me the best sex I ever had. I had to teach him how to be a lover and about the finer points of a woman's body but he taught me what marathon sex could be like. I rarely had an orgasm from intercourse until I met him. He could fuck for hours and his huge cock drove me wild. I would let him do whatever he wanted with me. As long as he was inside of me. He would make me cum, stay inside of me, and slowly tease and taunt me with his cock until I had another screaming orgasm. Then he would move beyond lovemaking and make me his slut. Rough sex and making me beg for his cock. I always would. This would go on for hours. I would go home to my husband sore and exhausted".

"Did your husband enjoy what you were doing?" I asked as her hand slipped down to my half excited dick again.

"Yes. Very much so. It excited him when I would come home and tell him stories about Jim and I. As our affair developed my stories grew increasingly sexy and erotic. I would usually see Jim after work on a Friday night then my husband and I would have a date night on Saturday and I would tell him all about it as we smoked pot and drank wine. He would get so excited he would start shaking sometimes then attack me. We always had delicious sex together. It suited my appetite just fine. Great sex with two men every week."

"What happened to your husband?"

"He passed away about 3 years ago."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's o.k. I'm fine now. You're my first lover since he passed."

Liz was now stroking me to hardness again. We kissed passionately. I rolled over her and placed my knee between her legs and started grinding on her pussy. She responded in kind and our excitement grew. I slowly disrobed her and slid a finger over her pussy lips. Her wetness allowed me to lubricate her outer lips. As I slid my middle finger inside of her she moaned and arched her back. Her grip on my bulging cock grew more intense.

"Will you make love to me tonight...for a long time?" she cooed.

" I need you to make me yours. To make me do what you want. I want you to be my lover."

Her legs started to involuntarily spread as I fingered her. Her juices gushed from her lovely pink pussy. I slid down and dove into her loveliness with lips, tongue, and mouth all taking turns in pleasuring this goddess. Her pussy was intoxicating to smell and taste. Her long hiatus from sex showed and her eagerness overwhelmed me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I rose to mount her and she pulled me down and frantically reached for my cock. I tried to hold back for a second but she wouldn't have it. She guided me into her waiting pussy and she accommodated my girth effortlessly. Gripping my buttocks she pulled me into her and threw her legs around my back. I've never had a problem with control so I started slowly moving in and out of her, plunging a little deeper on each stroke. She loved it. True to form still, her juices bathed me in exquisite style as I explored every nook, cranny, and ripple of her beautiful nether world. Her tongue explored my mouth as I hit my stride and really started to give her the fucking she wanted so badly. Her moans were at first muffled by our kissing but she soon broke away and started writhing in ecstasy. Imploring me to keep fucking her just as I was, we started making beautiful music together as if we had done this many times before. Her body just melded to mine and we embarked on an existential journey together. She stared into my eyes with lust and I knew we would do this again and again. Throwing off the bed covers we wandered all over the bed like the animals we would become. Her first orgasm came as an explosion as my girth spread her walls apart. I felt her convulsions on my cock. The squishing sounds from her juicy cunt were music to my ears. I started pounding her and she loved every minute of it. Meeting me stroke for stroke, her orgasms came one after another as I had my way with her. Delirious now, she started chanting out loud.

" Fuck me, fuck me, Michael. Fuck me all night long. Don't stop. Don't ever stop. Cum inside of me you beautiful man. I want your cum inside my pussy. Make me your woman. Make me your slut".

I roared as I shot load after load of my best deep into her pussy. Her tight grip on me ensured that every load creamed the back of her pussy. We collapsed together on the bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:32 am

Great story!!!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 pm

I awoke naked the next morning to the smell of coffee & noises from the kitchen. I was groggy and couldn't believe she was up already. Liz surprised me when she walked into the bedroom with a hot cup of java and some nice toast. Wearing a beautiful silk robe she radiated beauty even this early in the morning. Smiling she handed me the coffee and sat down beside me.

"How did you ever get yourself together so early in the morning?" I had to ask.

"I like to get up early. Besides, I feel energized from the loving you gave me last night" she retorted with a devious smile crossing her face.

She played with my hair and stroked my neck while I woke up with my cup of coffee.

"Come take a shower with me. You need to refresh before you go" she offered as I sipped my last.

I couldn't refuse an offer like that so I followed her into her ensuite bathroom. She disrobed and turned on the shower and ushered me in to the hot stream of water. She wore a towel over her hair giving her an even more exotic look. Following me in, she closed the shower door and pushed me under the flowing water. while enjoying the hot shower, she grabbed the soap and started washing my back. I reveled in her soft touch. Slowly, her soapy hands moved lower towards my sensitive buttocks.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?" she purred in my ear while massaging my cheeks.

"Oh God, yes. I loved it" was my quick response.

"Really? Would you like to be with me again? Like this?" she cooed as she hugged my back and her hands moved around my hips to my cock.

"Oh yeah. You're just so beautiful. You were incredible last night".

"I'd like it if you would visit me again. I'm visiting my daughter and her family next week but I'm available the following weekend.Would you come for dinner again". Her chin nestled in my neck as her right hand continued to stroke my now wide awake dick and her left hand moved behind me to massage my balls.

"I haven't had sex in 3 or 4 years but last night really awakened something in me. You are an answer to a prayer. I loved what you did to me in bed last night. I want more from you. I can be whatever kind of woman you want me to be. What's your fantasy woman, Michael. Tell me, please".

I started to feel that old familiar feeling of losing control as I stared down at her right hand with her perfectly manicured red nails expertly teasing and taunting my red swollen cock. She added some very slippery conditioner to her hands and went back to driving me crazy.

"Um...My secret desire?...well, I guess I've always fantasized about the gorgeous, classy wife you see in the supermarket becoming a total slut when given the chance. Seducing me and inviting me to her home when her husband is away. Wanting me to fuck her brains out".

She purred and increased the pressure on my rock hard cock and the scraping of my balls with her nails.

"I can do that for you. I love to get all dolled up for my lover and wear lingerie, stockings, heels. I used to do it for Jim. He loved it and I felt so sexy for him. I'd love to do that for you. Will you promise to fuck me like you did last night? Will you make me yours"?

I just nodded a yes as her right hand took control of my cock and with her long strokes lovingly caressing me I came all over her bathtub.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Life returned to normal for the next two weeks but I found myself thinking of her and the amazing sex we had on our first night together. What delights awaited me from this strange and mysterious woman? I couldn't wait to find out and learn more about her. We confirmed our next date and my anticipation increased. I arrived at last, two weeks exactly after our first date, with a really nice bottle of wine at her door. She greeted me at the door with a wet kiss and she was a revelation. Dressed in a tight skirt and blouse, her outfit accentuated every curve of her delicious body. Her black stiletto high heels had"fuck me" written all over them as I complemented her on her choice of clothing. Her make-up and hair was glamorous and provocative as I've ever seen. Her overall look was seductive,sensuous, and erotic all at once. We sat and opened my bottle of wine.

" I baked some brownies today. Please have one. They're delicious" she said matter of factly. I devoured the brownie and we continued to catch up. We had a candle light dinner and the music and wine again brought me to that special place. We moved back to the living room and kissed softly on the couch.

"Did you miss me"? she asked gently.

"Yes, actually. Very much" I replied.

"Good. Those brownies I baked were laced with some pretty strong weed. It takes about 2 hours for ingested pot to take effect and it's been almost 2 hours since we ate them. Are you mad at me"?

"Oh my God! I thought it tasted different. No, I love pot brownies. It gives me a really intense experience. I get very horny". Sure enough, over the next 15-20 minutes we were both swept away by a wave of bliss and euphoria. The candles flickered brighter and the music intensified the aura of sexual attraction. We kissed, more passionately now. Once again, her seductive powers overpowered me.

"Come. Let's have a shower together before we go to bed" she tempted. I rose from the couch a little dizzy. She led me by the hand to her bathroom again. She slowly stripped me as we kissed like teenagers. She turned on the water and made it steaming hot. We showered together in a dream state and soaped each other in all the right areas. The hot water pounded our bodies as we kissed and played with each other's genitals. Liz signaled her anxiousness by turning off the shower and handing me a towel. She joined me in her bed wearing a sexy,silky satin robe again. She wrapped her arms around me. Her scent was intoxicating. More than anything, she oozed sex and sexuality.

"I want you to cum in my mouth before we fuck. Then I want you to fuck me for a good, long time. Is that alright"? she asked innocently with imploring eyes.

"This is incredible. Of course. I couldn't wait to be with you again" was the best I could offer under the circumstances.

Anyone who has showered with a sexual dynamo stoned, then slipped under the covers with that same squeaky clean woman, knows the sensations are almost unbearable, igniting every nerve ending in body and brain. Now she was turning around in a 69 position, mounting me and offering me her cunt while starting to mouth my erection. My heart was pounding. My pulse racing. Her pussy tasted of flowers, salt, and love juice. I ran my tongue over her lips and probed delicately with my tongue. Copious amounts of nectar flowed over my tongue and lips. Her mouth welcomed my cock with warmth, saliva, and tongue. This was sensory overload. Our oral stimulus conveyed a language to each other only truly passionate lovers can experience. We explored each other's most intimate region with a slow, sensuous ecstasy. Her lips slid over my shaft like silk, descending with slippery ease. Engulfing my entire cock with her talented mouth, she emitted a long trail of saliva as her head rose. Her hand served to steady my wild cock as her mouth performed it's magic. Her gasps were more frequent as I tickled her silly with my tongue. Probing as deep as I could, she responded by gushing more love juices over my face. Suddenly, she stiffened and mashed her pussy down on my face. I felt her contractions as my tongue responded wildly. Her cries of orgasm were soon muffled by my cries as she swallowed every dollop of semen I squirted down her throat.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun May 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Great update!!! Amazing story! ;)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:59 pm

My relationship with this exquisite older woman would continue for a long time but things took a strange turn a few months into our couplings. After another one of our delicious dinners at her house, she got me really drunk and stoned and started talking slutty to me. She told me intimate secrets about her affair with Jim. How she always wanted to be a free spirit when she was young but was controlled by her first boyfriend and then fell in love with her husband. How there was always a hidden slut side of her aching to be released and satiated. Jim awoke that in her and her husband actually encouraged her to unleash it and she did with the younger lover, Jim. But, as they got older and Jim faded from her life she still desired intrigue and adventure. That's where I came in to the picture. She was thrilled with what we shared,but, she confessed, there was someone else who had entered her life.

I was stunned. I gave her my best and she loved every minute of it. She tried to explain that her reawakening to the glories of sex had also opened her up to other men that flirted with her,obviously because she was oozing sex from every pore visible to the world. She led me by the hand to her bedroom, kissed me passionately and proceeded to remove all my clothes. I succumbed to her advances and waited to see where this latest adventure would lead. She invited me to lie on her bed and she stripped provocatively for me as my growing erection showed my pleasure. Candles and sexy music always accompanied our dates and tonight was no exception. She grabbed the bottle of baby oil from the nightstand and started pouring the liquid silk over her breasts as she stood over me. As the oil liberally coated her breasts she caressed and kneaded her erect nipples, tantalizing me with her eroticism. Her glances kept landing on my raging erection and I was yearning for her touch. She slowly lowered her breasts to my cock and massaged me sensuously with her well oiled mammaries. This drove me to distraction. I never saw her so turned on. I was under her spell. She started to speak.

"I met this young man at a dance club I visited with one of my girlfriends a few weeks ago. He hit on me while I was dancing with her and spun me away for a dizzying dance. I had had a few drinks and was loose enough to enjoy his advances. He kept complementing my looks and the way I danced. He hugged me and wouldn't let me leave until a slow song came up on the DJ's playlist. Then he was all over me. We danced really slowly and I could feel his cock growing in his pants".

Now she was anointing my cock with the baby oil and seducing me with her story. I felt a strange emotion stirring in my gut.

"He whispered in my ear as he caressed my back and then my behind. I melted in his arms. I felt complete surrender to his advances. It was shocking. His dick was so hard it was pressing against my clitoris making me swoon. We ground our bodies against each other and I just knew I would have this man in my bed...or his. It didn't matter".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:45 pm

I was mesmerized by her story and struggled to maintain control. She continued.

"Our lips met and sparks flew. There was an instant understanding that this would continue somewhere else and we would be lovers. I gave his cock a good squeeze and it was enormous. I'm sure he could tell that I was his for the asking. He asked for my phone number and started texting me the next day. He was a shameless flirt and I agreed to have lunch with him. It only fueled our desire for each other. Does this bother you"?

I was speechless. The jealousy rose up in my chest but there was something else. It was also exciting me and she could tell by my raging hard on. With a satisfied look on her face, she slowly engulfed my cock with her warm, wet, wonderful mouth and I was hers for the asking. She teased and taunted my cock, observing my reaction, which I couldn't have hidden if I tried. It was actually turning me on that she wanted to sleep with another guy and was furtively asking my permission. Our dynamic was changing rapidly. She obviously wanted to cuckold me with another guy just like she had done to her husband with my uncle Jim. Now I would be the guy she came home to? This was crazy but I was helpless in her seduction. She picked up on our mutual stream of consciousness.

" I could tell you all about it after my date with Hank. Would that excite you"? She continued to stroke my cock looking at me imploringly.

I swooned. " I've never experienced anything like this but something about it excites me. I guess we could try and see where it goes" was the best I could offer.

She smiled with joy and lowered her moist mouth over my cock and salivated all over it's shaft. I felt a feeling of surrender and just before I came in her mouth she uttered the words emblazoned in my mind forever.

" He's black".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Trying to absorb all this was near impossible after cumming in her mouth and feeling the relish she obviously enjoyed swallowing every drop. I was witnessing a slut in action and I wasn't sure where this would lead. She continued taunting me.

" I want to enjoy what we have. I love every minute I spend with you but I have to explore this need I have for a new adventure. He excites me, and, to tell the truth, I've always fantasized about having an affair with a black man. I'm very pale and the contrast was remarkable even at the dance club. My girlfriend said people on the dance floor were noticing our chemistry. I felt it and I know he certainly did. Would you enjoy sharing me with Hank"?

How could I protest? I was enjoying the fruits of this insatiable woman and had no claim to her interests, so I agreed to be her pseudo husband after she came home after fucking the biggest black cock in town. A few weeks later she invited me for dinner and I knew it would be a different kind of date than we had shared before. When I arrived at her door the transformation was nothing short of stunning. Her demeanor was classy as always but her hair, make-up, tight dress, high heels, and perfume were as slutty as I had ever encountered since meeting her. She exuded confidence,sexuality,maturity, and an infectious eroticism that drove me absolutely crazy. We carried on normally through dinner and then repaired to the living room for more wine and some good smoke. The air was electric with anticipation as she rolled a joint in front of me and took the first long draw. I shuddered as I contemplated the story to come. We passed the joint back and forth in silence knowing what was to come would alter our relationship forever. The cannabis enhanced our spirits and nerve endings. Finally, she snuffed out the roach and spoke.

" I guess you want to hear about my night with Hank" she stated bluntly. I smiled and said whenever you're ready. She moved closer to me on the couch and started stroking my leg. My cock reacted.

"We met for dinner and shared a bottle of wine. We relaxed with each other as the night wore on. The wine loosened our tongues and we flirted shamelessly. His hands slipped under the table and started massaging my legs. As he became more emboldened, his hand moved closer to my pussy, which was dripping. He felt my panties and they were soaked. I blushed. He smiled and said we should go back to his place".

I was bewitched and beguiled. Her bluntness was intoxicating. She was a sex demon on a mission. She didn't hold back at all. Her manicured fingers moved to my crotch and started rubbing my hard on through my pants. Suddenly my belt buckle was undone and my zipper unzipped. Her hand found my cock alert and excited. She continued.

"We went back to his house and he invited me to go in his hot tub. We took off our clothes without embarrassment and got in the tub. He produced a joint from his magic box, lit it, and handed it to me. I indulged and soon felt incredibly high. He explained that he had laced it with hashish as well. We kissed and everything just melted from there. I stroked his cock under water and he responded by probing my pussy with his fingers. We were insatiable for each other. I wanted him inside of me. I mounted him right there in the hot tub and he filled me up with his incredible cock. The sensations were indescribable and we melded together as we knew we would. I have to admit it was wonderful".

I was on fire with excitement. The emotions were coursing through my veins. What was this sex talk that was driving me crazy? I wanted to fuck her so badly. She sensed my excitement and lead me to her bedroom. She remained aggressive and mounted me almost immediately.Involuntarily, I asked her to tell me more.

" He made me cum in the hot tub and suggested we move to his bedroom. When we got to his bedroom he threw me down on the bed and mounted me immediately. He thrust his cock inside of me and started violently fucking me. At first, it hurt and I was scared but then something just snapped and I got into what he was giving me. We started fucking like animals and I urged him on. It felt so good. I couldn't get enough. He was crazy. He ended up fucking me for a good hour and a half without stop. I only encouraged him to keep fucking me. I had numerous orgasms while he kept fucking me like a stallion. It was amazing. It was animalistic. It was depraved"

Her sensuous gyrations on my cock only enhanced the incredible experience. I wanted to give her as good as she got from this stud, Hank. I found myself telling her I wanted her to enjoy herself and do whatever turned her on. I was becoming the ultimate cuckold husband in disguise. As she impaled herself on my cock, I enjoyed the effect I was having on her. She worked her way up to an orgasm and came all over my dick. That was gratifying. She still loved our sex life.

"Do you understand what he does for me? It's just different. He's an animal who devours me. His cock makes me whimper for more. I have to have him in my life".

I nodded my agreement.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 am

Nice!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:20 pm

A few weeks later I was bored and kind of depressed that I wasn't going to see her that weekend so I drifted down to a dance club in town on a Saturday night. I was starting to think that I should find a new girlfriend to take my mind off Liz. Maybe something would happen at the club. I was dressed smartly in case I did meet someone. I ordered a drink at the bar and wandered towards the dance floor to watch the ladies. Things were heating up on said dance floor when I looked across the room and my heart jumped in my chest. It was her. She was with the black guy and some friends. They were all younger than she but there was nothing but obvious mutual acceptance. She looked stunning in a tight, short killer dress with black, stiletto heels. Her hair and make-up made her look about 42 and all the males in the group were obviously enchanted wit her. She had her arm around his waist and he was running his hand up and down her back. I felt a pinch of jealousy rise in my chest. Of course! This was the same place she had met him when she went dancing with her girlfriend. Had I come here subconsciously knowing I would probably see her? Who knew?

Now they moved to the dance floor. I gulped down my drink and went for another. When I returned to my view of the dance floor, I could see them getting more familiar. Any careful observer could tell that this was an affair of lust as she was obviously older and he was a young stud. Her pale skin and his dark complexion made for a dramatic scene on the dance floor as they swayed and melted into each other. My heart started to beat faster and an unmistakable hardness in my loins couldn't be denied. She pressed into him and I could see his hands move down to her ass cheeks. They danced slowly together oblivious to the faster music. Her mouth moved up to his as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Their kiss was passionate as any I had seen. His groin pushed into her pelvic region as his hands gripped each cheek. They started gyrating right there on the dance floor. It was breathtaking to witness. She finally broke away, turned around and backed right into his cock. As his arms enveloped her, she smiled at him in a provocative way and I just knew they would be making love all night. I finished my drink and walked out with the biggest hard-on I've ever had.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 pm

The following weekend I was invited for our usual date at her house. My apprehension was relaxed when she greeted me warmly and we talked like we always did. After our usual dinner, drink, and smoke she invited me to join her in her bathroom. I gladly accepted and we moved to her bedroom suite. She started the shower and invited me in. She insisted on soaping my body, washing my hair, and stroking my cock to hardness. After toweling me off, she led me to bed and told me she wanted to give me a massage. This was too good. I stretched out on her bed and she started kneading my shoulders with baby oil. She worked on my muscles and back and started to speak.

"I saw Hank last weekend".

"I know" I replied.

"How do you know?"

"I saw you at the dance club".

"Oh", she offered demurely. "What did you see?"

"I saw a very sexy lady seducing a younger man. I knew you would be lovers that night."

"Well, we do mesh nicely" she laughed. "I hope it didn't upset you?" Her hands moved down to my ass cheeks and thighs.

"No. Actually, it excited me knowing who you are and our relationship". She cooed and asked me to turn over.

"I'm glad it excites you and we can share this intimacy. I miss that with my husband. It always drove him crazy." She continued her oil massage of my chest slowly moving her hands down to my abdomen. "Would you like me to tell you about my night with Hank?"

"Yes, please" was all I could muster as her hands moved up and down my well-oiled legs.

"We left the club after dancing for awhile and I invited him back here for the first time. He was crazy for me. We smoked some good pot and it was all over. He picked me up and carried me to this bed. We were naked in no time and I was stroking and sucking his cock. Does this excite you?" she enticed as her slippery hands moved to my cock.

"Yes. Incredibly" I confessed without hesitation. "I don't know why."

"It's exciting for anyone with an imagination. My husband waited up for me when I was fucking your uncle and beg me to tell him all about it. I drove him crazy with excitement with my stories. He would sometimes shake from the turn on. I want you to take his place. Anyway, he ravished me right here in this bed for hours. It was crazy sex. More orgasms than I cared to count. Can you understand what he does for me?"

"Sure, but I want to do the same for you." She lowered her head and slowly started to moisten the tip of my erect cock with her warm mouth and lips. Descending in a sensuous way her mouth engulfed me and bathed my cock in her saliva. From this point I was helpless in her spell over me.

" I have a confession to make." she whispered sexily. "I broke my own rule and let him visit me last night. He wanted to see me so badly I couldn't say no. It was supposed to be just to talk but when he got here my resistance disappeared. We made love for hours and I'm so sore now I can't make love with you. I know this was supposed to be your weekend but things unraveled quickly. I'm sorry. Let me pleasure you with my mouth and maybe tomorrow we can make love. I used to do this for my husband when I was too sore from fucking Jim."

I laid there and nodded my head as she smiled and turned her attention to my raging cock. I could only smile enjoying the irony of taking her husband's place in such a strange twist. She moaned as I announced my impending orgasm. I screamed out as my heavy load of cum streamed down her throat. I was hers.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32 am

Great story. Keep it coming.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:28 am

It sounds like your older lady has a kink in that she loves to tell her "husband" about her extramarital activities. I would love it if my wife had that kink.