My return to chastity (true story)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
desertsub

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:28 am

Char kind of dropped out of the scene for the time being. She told my wife that she met a guy and is concentrating on building a relationship with him.

On another note, my wife outted me to her best friend! She told her everything about cuckolding me and locking me in chastity and showed her pics of me getting flogged on a St. Andrews cross at a play party. Her friend (who is also her boss) was very interested in the whole thing and said she would like to attend a BDSM play party to observe.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:55 pm

We had a benefit motorcycle run that we attend every year here in town this last weekend, and a good friend of mine that I've known for over 20 years came to participate. I invited him to stay at our house, as he and his wife are split up and I knew he would appreciate not having the expense of a hotel room. We went to the pre-registration party the night before and then went back to our house. He and my wife had been drinking rum chatas at the party and continued at the house. I had a couple of beers and finally told them I was going to bed. About an hour later my wife came to bed and told me that she had almost went to my friend's room and fucked him, but he had drank quite a bit and she was afraid he might have problems performing and she didn't want to embarrass him. She then started fondling my caged dick and told me "The next time he comes I'll make sure he doesn't drink so much and I'm going to fuck him!" She said that they had talked about it and she had told him that I was okay with it, and that the next time I see him I am to tell him myself that I'm okay with him fucking her. He only lives about 45 minutes away, so I'm sure it won't be long before he is inside her! Damn this woman loves to throw me curve balls!

The day after the motorcycle run she had me take her over to Dale's so he could fuck her. He had invited another lady to play too after checking with my wife to see if it was okay with her. The three of them ended up in Dale's king size bed together after my wife had me strip and show the other lady my chastity cage, as she had never seen one. My wife and the other lady made out for a bit and then when Dale started fucking my wife she had me do oral on the other lady. Dale then had her too! I think I posted earlier in the thread that Dale had prostrate cancer and now has an implant in his cock so he can stay up indefinitely! Needless to say, he made sure both women were happy before we left.

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Absolutely love this thread. Very eloquently written and the 'no holds barred' honesty. As for mistress, wow, she sounds incredible. Please keep us posted especially where those BBC's are concerned! I have added to my list of favourite threads. MrLust

lilboy

Unread post by lilboy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:27 pm

desertsub wrote:We had a benefit motorcycle run that we attend every year here in town this last weekend, and a good friend of mine that I've known for over 20 years came to participate. I invited him to stay at our house, as he and his wife are split up and I knew he would appreciate not having the expense of a hotel room. We went to the pre-registration party the night before and then went back to our house. He and my wife had been drinking rum chatas at the party and continued at the house. I had a couple of beers and finally told them I was going to bed. About an hour later my wife came to bed and told me that she had almost went to my friend's room and fucked him, but he had drank quite a bit and she was afraid he might have problems performing and she didn't want to embarrass him. She then started fondling my caged dick and told me "The next time he comes I'll make sure he doesn't drink so much and I'm going to fuck him!" She said that they had talked about it and she had told him that I was okay with it, and that the next time I see him I am to tell him myself that I'm okay with him fucking her. He only lives about 45 minutes away, so I'm sure it won't be long before he is inside her! Damn this woman loves to throw me curve balls!

The day after the motorcycle run she had me take her over to Dale's so he could fuck her. He had invited another lady to play too after checking with my wife to see if it was okay with her. The three of them ended up in Dale's king size bed together after my wife had me strip and show the other lady my chastity cage, as she had never seen one. My wife and the other lady made out for a bit and then when Dale started fucking my wife she had me do oral on the other lady. Dale then had her too! I think I posted earlier in the thread that Dale had prostrate cancer and now has an implant in his cock so he can stay up indefinitely! Needless to say, he made sure both women were happy before we left.
Sounds like Dale had quite the day!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 am

Well, after a dry spell my lovely wife is back to cuckolding me again. A couple of months ago we met another cuckold couple who I will call W (the wife) and R (hubby). W is a cute redhead that makes me think of Ann Margret whenever she smiles and R is very outgoing and well versed (and very submissive to W) and they have been married for over 20 years. They live about an hour away from us but it turns out they both grew up in the town where we live and live two doors down from the house where we attend the BDSM play parties! Talk about a small world!

We have been wanting to get together to play since we met and it finally came together Saturday evening. It was W&R's anniversary and they wanted us to be a part of a cuckold ceremony with them at their home My wife invited her bull William to be the bull for the night. The ceremony was basically a release from vows for W by R and his pledge of submission to her and her pleasure with other men. R and I were naked and my wife was wearing only a black leather corset. W entered the room in a white camisole, g string and stockings. After the ceremony the fun really started. R and I were told to sit in chairs next to the bed and just watch, we were not allowed to touch ourselves. My wife and W undressed William and W then knelt down and started sucking his cock, getting him nice and hard. They then got on the bed and William started fucking W, making her orgasms twice. My wife then joined them and they kissed and fondled each other and William. After a bit W then climbed on William and rode him to another two orgasm, all while humiliating R and telling him to watch how a real man fucks. After she had her orgasm she got off and my wife sucked William's cock, which was still hard as a rock. She then climbed on and started to ride him. My wife ordered me to clean W's pussy as she fucked William for the first time. I think I've stated that my wife is very multi orgasmic and this night was one of her best. She rode William to several orgasms and then got off and ordered me to clean her soaked pussy. William had cum inside her and she had me clean it all up. In the meantime W was doing oral on William and had him hard again in no time. She then rode him to another orgasm as my wife fondled W's breasts from behind. My wife ordered me onto the bed face down next to William and then started to flog me with her deerhide flogger as everyone watched. That flogger is really soft leather and makes a lot of noise but is very gentle on the skin so she can put on a good show with it without really causing me any pain. After flogging me a bit she had me turn over and then ordered me to masturbate but told me I was not allowed to cum. So there I was lying next to William stroking myself in front of everyone while my wife got back on Williams and started fucking him again. W came around to my side of the bed and started stroking my penis as she taunted me about how good William was fucking my wife and how I could never fuck her that good. After bit I was ordered back to my chair by my wife and continued to watch next to R, who had not moved the whole time. My wife and W both told me how much better William was at fucking her than I was and W asked me how I felt about that. I told her that I was happy that she was enjoying herself so much and W said "That's exactly how a good cuckold should feel!" My wife had several more orgasms as I sat there and masturbated. W then told me "go around to the other side of the bed and stroke that pathetic excuse for a penis next to your wife while she fucks William. Show her how turned on you are that she is being fucked by a real man!" W is very good at the humiliation, as R is very submissive and loves being humiliated. My wife has had a hard time getting into that with me but this night she started taking cues from W and when I got next to her she said "Keep stroking that poor excuse for a penis and watch as a real cock satisfies me!" After bit she could see that I was struggling to keep masturbating and not cum. She looked down at my penis and said "CUM!" I immediately started ejaculating into my hand and after I finally quit spurting I licked it all from my hand as she watched and continued fucking William. While this was going on W was standing next to R in his chair and was using a vibrator on his penis and letting him suck on her nipples. My wife finally got off of William and layed next to him. His cock was still hard and gave no sign of going soft. W made R cum with the vibrator and he then went to the bathroom to clean himself. She then joined my wife on the bed where they kissed and fondled each other and William for a while and then my wife got back on him again and rode him to several more orgasms! During the 30 years we have been together I have never seen my wife fuck this much or have that many orgasms! After my wife was finally satisfied and got off of that black cock W started sucking it and finally made him cum. The women then layed on either side of him and engaged in pillow talk with him for about an hour while R and I went to the living room and had a beer after bringing the three of them bottles of water.

Later that night, after we got home my wife told me that she had quit counting her orgasms after 15 but figured she had cum at least 25 times! She and W had fucked William for almost 4 hours straight! Yesterday she told me that she was sore all over and felt like she had gone to the gym and done a killer full body workout. She was still aroused from the night before so she allowed me to fuck her. Since she had let me cum the night before, I was able to stay inside her without cumming while she rode me to a couple of orgasms. In case you haven't figured it out, her favorite position is on top riding the cock. She says it is the best way to stimulate her G spot and told me that Williams cock is curved just right to hit it exactly where it feels best.

She told me that she is going to see Dale on Friday, as she is missing getting fucked in the sex swing he has in his bedroom. Looks like she has hit her stride again!

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Holy shit that's some way to renew your vows! Just wow. Nice to see mistress has found her mojo and that Dale she will get to use his swing! God the thought of that!

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:59 am

Truly erotic, I envy you.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Well, I have a few updates. To start off, my wife has taken me off of chastity, she says she wants full access to her penis, but only to play with it and tease it. She has cut me off from having intercourse with her, she says I have a 'little boy penis' and those are only good for masturbating and shouldn't be inside a pussy. This came about after Valentine's Day. She wanted me to fuck her that morning and within a couple of minutes of being inside her I had an orgasm! She was pretty unhappy and frustrated about it. After she calmed down we talked and I told her I felt she should let her bulls take care of her needs and she agreed. Now, the only way I will get to have orgasms is by masturbating for her (which really turns her on!) or from being pegged. After taking my cage off she warned me that if she ever catches me masturbating without her permission there will be severe consequences and I don't doubt it one bit. She is hispanic and has a very bad temper when it comes to that, she considers it as cheating. I've experienced her wrath from getting caught in the past and don't want to go through that again. She is capable of putting the chastity cage back on me and supergluing the lock! Now, that being said, I'm very much okay with all this as I am very submissive to her and this is all agreed upon by both of us. I love her dominating me like this and I'm right where I want to be. She apparently is too, as she told me that she could not imagine ever going back to a vanilla relationship or allowing me to be her equal.

The next thing is, after all this I took her to see Dale, she was missing his sex swing! He fucked her for about an hour in that thing while she made me sit in the corner and watch, naked and playing with myself but not allowing me to cum. When they were done she made me dress and take her home totally frustrated with no release while she was totally satified! This woman is turning into the cuckolding, dominating Mistress that I've always dreamed of being married to right before my eyes. The more control she gets, the more she wants!

We are planning on meeting a new couple later this week. He told my wife that he has no problem with me sucking his cock to prep him for her. She mentioned to him about wanting to see me fucked by a man and he told her he was good with that. He said that that was actually one of his fiancee's fantasies, to see him fuck another guy. I'm betting the fiancee is going to get her fantasy fulfilled. The fiancee and my wife are both bi, so my wife will probably cuckold me with her too. This could turn into a long term thing!

On another note, Dale told us that he has met with a hermaphrodite with a fully functioning penis and told her all about us. She was very interested in meeting us and we will probably get together in a couple of weeks. Damn, that guy gets around but he has sure made life interesting for us!

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 am

So pleased that you and mistress are getting exactly what you both want. This new couple sounds interesting and will look forward to hearing all about that too.

smackraju123
Prepubescent

Unread post by smackraju123 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 am

this stuff turns me on. great going.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 am

Since we are childless for for a couple of days my wife invited Dale over to the house yesterday evening. She was a little put out by me because I was up late the night before watching TV in our room and woke her up, and when that happens she has a hard time going back to sleep. Because of that, when she got home from work she told me that Dale would be there in 30 minutes and had me strip and put on my leather wrist and ankle cuffs and made me answer the door like that when Dale arrived! After letting him in and taking him to our bedroom where she was laying on the bed reading a book she took me to the guest room and secured me spread eagle to the bed there and put a blindfold on me. She then called Dale into the room and told him how inconsiderate I had been the night before and that I would remain there while she and him were having fun in our bed. They then went back to our room and I could hear them making out, as there is a door between the two rooms and she had purposely left it open. After a bit they started fucking and I heard her orgasm a couple of times. I also heard her tell Dale "I'm going to need this cock more often, hubby is no longer allowed in my pussy! Lay back and let me ride that thing." She knows that her on top riding me has always been my favorite position so I'm sure she said that out loud so I could hear. I heard her orgasm a couple more times and make comments about how good his cock felt inside her pussy. After they were done she came back into the room where I was and teased me almost to orgasm then stopped. She untied me and had me go into our room and thank Dale for fucking her. Looking at the clock I saw that it had been 2 hours since Dale had arrived and they had fucked for well over an hour. Dale got dressed and my wife showed him out.

After Dale left she came back to the room and laid back on the bed and spread her legs and had me kneel between them. She had me start masturbating for her with strict orders not to cum and started telling me how good Dale had fucked her. My dick was only a couple of inches from her pussy and she commented about how I wasn't allowed in her. She then told me that Dale had fucked her so hard that her pussy was swollen inside and how good it would feel if only I could put my little boy dick in there. She then had me put a finger inside her to feel it. As I've said before, Dale had prostate surgery and doesn't ejaculate anymore so there was no creampie to deal with. She had me finger her pussy until she had another orgasm while watching me masturbate, never letting me cum. Afterwards she told me Dale had fucked her really hard and she didn't even want me to touch her pussy anymore for the rest of the night.

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 am

Hai desertsub....
How old are you and your wife ??
And how is the relationship outside of the sex ?? Is the domination and humiliation only during sex ??.....
Can you write on the conversations and the life outside of the sex pls.....

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:07 pm

I love this story.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 am

I haven't bothered to update this because there seemed to be little interest.

Dicktwat, we are in our late 50's and I am submissive to my wife 24/7 but it is low key in public, such as opening the car door for her and holding doors etc. The humiliation is strictly bedroom stuff, not done in public. She does talk about fucking other guys and dominating me with a couple of her female friends who are aware of our Domme/sub cuckold relationship, which is a bit humiliating, but she only does this when we are at our home having drinks or socializing.

Since my last update we have started going to a swingers club and have been there three times. My wife has been fucked by at least 3 different guys each time we've gone and loves it. She gives me a hall pass when we go but I've never fucked a woman there yet. For some reason I can't maintain an erection while we are there, but I have had one blow job from a woman while my wife was being fucked in front of me.

The second time we were there she hooked up with a black guy, Samuel, and a hispanic guy, Jose. Jose is smaller than I am but fucks like a jackrabbit and never seems to go soft, even after cumming. We have gotten with him and Samuel again after we met them at the club. We were invited over to the house of the other cuckold couple from my earlier post for the evening and the other wife said she would have two of her bulls there for the women's entertainment. Turns out they were Samuel and Jose! Small world! My wife also invited her bull William over. The party started about 9:00 and didn't end until 1:00 AM. with both wives being thoroughly fucked by all three bulls. My wife had me clean creampies from both her and the other woman's pussy and even made me suck Jose's smaller dick until he came in my mouth, after which he went right back to fucking her, still hard as a rock!

Samuel, the black guy we met at the club, is becoming a regular for my wife. He is a good 8 inches and average thickness and he too never seems to go soft. A week or so after we met him at the club he invited us to dinner and then over to his house. After he fucked my wife to an orgasm she asked him if he was up for fucking me in my ass. It has always been a big fantasy of hers to see that and Samuel said he had no problem with that. She told me I could fuck her so I started in missionary position and she told Samuel "Go ahead and stick that cock in his ass!" He entered me slowly but once he was all in he started fucking me rapidly. As soon as he was going good my wife pulled her pussy away and told me "Start playing with that little boy penis for me, I want to see you make yourself cum with a real cock in your ass!" When I came it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had, which did not go unnoticed by my wife. After I came she said "Wow! You really like having a cock up your ass! I think we will be doing this more often since you're no longer a virgin." Samuel then went back to fucking my wife, giving her several more orgasms. He said we were welcome to spend the night but we had to go home that night. My wife told him that we would definitely take him up on the offer later. My wife told me later that when we do I will spend the night in his guest room alone, possibly even tied to the bed. She also said that she likes his personality and how good he fucks her so she will be spending a lot of time in his bed.

She is pretty protective of our private life and Dale is the only guy she has let come to our house and fuck her (other than her ex-boyfriend). She says that she wants to start having Samuel over to our house and I will have to sleep in the guest room. Since our guest bed is already equipped with bondage ties it's pretty certain that I will be tied up whenever he is here.

The one child we had left at home is moving out in a few days and my wife just informed me that she wants to turn the kid's room into the guest room and the current guest room into a small dungeon where I will be spending a lot of time! She also said that now that we will be home alone my home life will be changing a lot.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Thanks for the update!!! Amazing story! ;)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:22 am

I look forward to reading about all the changes as you evolve into the submissive cuckold your wife desires. It must be very exciting knowing she wants to keep you actively involved in your cuckolding. Are you in chastity again?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:14 am

OOAA wrote:Thanks for the update!!! Amazing story! ;)
Thanks! Love your avatar, that is hot!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:16 am

Open2it wrote:I look forward to reading about all the changes as you evolve into the submissive cuckold your wife desires. It must be very exciting knowing she wants to keep you actively involved in your cuckolding. Are you in chastity again?
I'm not locked yet but I'm hoping that with no kids at home now she will put me back in chastity since she will have a lot more opportunity to get fucked on a regular basis.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 am

You could always give her the cage and say with the increased opportunities for her to play it might be best if she kept you caged again. Maybe she'll only let you out when you're putting on a show for her.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:35 am

Open2it, I am hoping it will play out that way but I'm not sure that it will. When we first started with chastity she loved it, and the power she felt having me locked. When she quit locking me she said she wanted easy access to my dick to be able to tease me whenever she wanted and the cage was a pain to remove and put back on. I may suggest using a padlock instead of the security screw, which would make it much easier to remove and replace the cage. I am under strict orders to not masturbate without her permission and I obey those orders but after being locked for so long, I much prefer to be caged now!

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 am

I'm glad I discovered this amazing thread.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:08 am

The padlock would definitely make it a lot easier to remove and replace the cage. Does she know you'd rather be caged again?

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:46 pm

desertsub wrote:Open2it, I am hoping it will play out that way but I'm not sure that it will. When we first started with chastity she loved it, and the power she felt having me locked. When she quit locking me she said she wanted easy access to my dick to be able to tease me whenever she wanted and the cage was a pain to remove and put back on. I may suggest using a padlock instead of the security screw, which would make it much easier to remove and replace the cage. I am under strict orders to not masturbate without her permission and I obey those orders but after being locked for so long, I much prefer to be caged now!
I love that you have realised that Desertsub.
Why do you not ask Your Lovely Mistress for a conversation and inform Her about your feelings.
To me this demonstrates your commitment to Her and your desire to continuously feel that She has taken full control of you.

Sincerely
elina

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:17 am

I really enjoy this thread and love to hear how things are going.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 pm

I love how your wife has continued to become even more dominant with you since your return to chastity. Have you attended any more BDSM play parties, and does your wife still blindfold you and tie you to the bed during her nights out with her girlfriends?