The Truth

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
KarrieKraves
Experienced

The Truth

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 pm

The Truth

Authors Note: Although the following short story has been authored by me it is based largely on the story-- ALWAYS FAITHFUL -- by BobNbobbi.

With submissions beginning in 2010 by BobNbobbi ALWAYS FAITHFUL may still be found under the author’s name, along with several more of his works on Literotica.

Reading ALWAYS FAITHFUL for the first time had a very profound effect on myself and this story remains perhaps the very best I have ever read in terms of “Cuckold with a poly twist” type fiction.

My sincerest thanks to BobNbobbi for allowing me to base this story on the intriguing, complicated and always controversial characters created for ALWAYS FAITHFUL and the sequel STILL FAITHFUL ALWAYS.

As with all my previous submissions this story of fictional Cuckoldry was written primarily for the enjoyment/cleansing of the soul of KarrieKraves.

THE TRUTH ©

When Laura first informed her husband Dan that she had made the decision to take her lawyer boss Greg as a lover, she told him that she would be giving her sex to Greg for the first time as his upcoming birthday present. Initially Dan interpreted Laura’s words as the ultimate betrayal of her love for him and their marriage. As the date of Greg’s birthday approached Dan’s feelings of anger skyrocketed. Dan reasoned that his response wasn’t out of the ordinary given the reality his wife had just presented him with. What was much harder for Dan to understand though was that as his anger mounted in response to the situation so did his overall level of sexual arousal…….

Along with his anger and ever present hard-on, Dan struggled with anxiety, confusion, and a general feeling of stress and uneasiness. It was a feeling of wanting to press down on the brake pedal and the gas pedal at the same time; a feeling of wanting to jump out of his own skin.

But despite all of Dan’s pleading and protests his wife’s mind was made up. And on the afternoon, evening…..and of course through the ensuing night of Greg’s birthday, Dan’s wife gave herself to her new lover with an urgency and intensity that surprised them both; leaving Dan, at home and by himself, to reconcile with the reality that he was now officially a Cuckold.

For the next several months as Laura and Greg’s relationship continued to develop Dan was continually shocked at his wife’s behavior and carry-on with her new lover and the lengths she was willing to go to please him.

Laura gave Greg “free rein” to use and enjoy her body whenever and in whatever manner he chose to do so. She made herself available to him; emotionally and especially sexually; at all times. This included both during and after normal office hours. Laura was interested in more than just a physical and sexual connection to the man she had chosen to be her lover. She demanded a level of emotional involvement and attachment as well; and Greg immediately became more than just a “friend with benefits” or simply a “boy toy” to Laura.

For Greg’s part he took full and total advantage of what Laura was offering. He used her body, enjoying her charms and proficiencies at his leisure. He fucked her both inside and outside of the office; issuing her routine short notice “assignments” during normal working hours, as well as a requirement of at least one regularly scheduled overnight “project” to be completed in his bed during the week.

Dan, despite his persistent objections with the fundamentals of this new arrangement, continued to love and support his wife and tolerate, if not begrudgingly so, her ever increasing commitment to her new lover……

A “reluctant Cuckold”; the most accurate label Dan could come up with and accept in his own mind; Dan began to find that little by ever so little; the initial disdain he experienced with every thought of Laura and Greg together slowly began to subside, being replaced, again ever so slowly, by his own tolerance of the situation that had now become his new reality. And if Dan were to be completely honest with himself; he would have to admit that some of his feelings even crossed the boundaries between tolerance, acceptance and unbridled sexual arousal.

Indeed this erotic arousal which Dan had begun to experience manifested itself in various ways. Perhaps the most noticeable was that Dan began to take more and more interest in the seemingly endless amount of detail Laura routinely shared with him about the extreme and diverse sexual activities her and her lover engaged in. It seemed that the more information Laura shared with Dan the more he wanted to know……..

In the days leading up to her initial decision to take a lover, Laura had speculated on Dan’s initial reaction and subsequent levels of acceptance and involvement in her new sex relationship with Greg. Now her predictions were finally beginning to bear fruit. Through their years together she had come to know her husband and recognize how his mind functioned. She had come to know all about his kinks and fetishes and where his turn-ons lie. She also knew that forcing Dan’s acceptance of their new sexual situation through various methods and levels of humiliation would indeed create much of the end result she was looking for. In other words Laura’s overall goal was that Dan would eventually capitulate; acknowledging and accepting her relationship with Greg; fully recognizing Greg’s status and importance in her life and accepting the fact that Greg was to be granted certain rights with Laura, both sexually and emotionally, as her boyfriend; just as Dan was granted a similar set of rights as her husband.

Laura also believed in being totally……even brutally honest with Dan. Even if that meant that he would feel the sting of the truth’s lash at times. Laura vowed that she would not tell her husband anything less than the complete truth. This would create a challenge for them both. For her it would require an accurate account of details and a complete and focused disclosure of events. For Dan it would be about realization and most of all his acceptance of the facts. One thing would be for sure though. Both Laura and Dan would come to know the others needs and desires considerably better through this process than they ever had before.

pwsub
Experienced

Re: The Truth

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:52 pm

What a great start, I am waiting in great anticipation for this to continue, thank you !

Cuckyboy31
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckyboy31 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Wow, this is a super exciting!!!! Hottest thing I've read in a while, particularly the way she uses her knowledge of his psychology to humiliate and get him to accept his status as a cuckold.

Hope to see more.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Yes a great start
How often do you intend to post.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 pm

OZCPL wrote:Yes a great start
How often do you intend to post.
I will be posting once a week probably Saturdays. About ten installments. I also intend to re-establish my former story--Body Of A Slut Wife-- which was interrupted due to health issues last February. I will try to keep up posting both stories now that I have a bit more time at my disposal.

Hope you enjoy my efforts.

For those wanting to read/re-read BobNbobbi's original story--there is perhaps an even better (revised) version on the Lush Stories site under his posting name. Very well worth the read.

Thanks for reading.

KarrieKraves

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Excellent start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:34 am

great start, looking forward to updates

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:32 pm

I'm sure you're going to deviate off the main story line soon KK. The original is indeed best by far on Lush Stories as this version contains all the corrections and updates necessary to enable the story to flow up to its ending. The Lit version is disjoint because it doesn't. BobnB's characters are complex and well fleshed out in his story. I'm very interested to see where you take them.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:47 pm

As another Sunday afternoon Brunch unwound itself in the comfort and privacy of their Den, the discussion between husband and wife became ever more unconventional as the noisy second hand of the antique wall clock transported the marriage partners closer and closer to the top of the hour…….

"I'll light a cozy fire every Sunday morning until summer and we can fuck the rest of day away right here." Dan was suggesting.

"Of course; you're almost as good at fucking as Greg; and on those Sunday's that I spend with him you can invite Artsy over to share your fire."

"Greg doesn't have a fireplace……does he?"

"No!!...lol…..Greg has something better than a fireplace; something else related to fire that rouses my interest in a very intense way. Greg has a fire hose!!.....A great big thick fire hose"

Dan felt Laura’s solid grip on his erect cock get even tighter.

“An OH-SO-THICK fire hose.” Dan commented; his lame attempt at revisiting their longstanding joke.

“Yes, of course Baby.” Laura responded “Greg’s OH-SO-THICK fire hose.”

"Come closer to me Baby!! Put your head right here and suck on Momma's nipple. Let me hold your head and talk to you while you suck on Momma’s titty."

Dan accepted his wife’s invitation and snuggled close; his lips latched on to the offered nipple and he sucked it deep into his mouth. Laura wrapped an arm tight around his head to hold him. Dan could feel the silky fabric of her nightgown cover his head; the grip of her other hand tightened once more on his cock. Laura squeezed her husband hard moving her hand back and forth slowly.

Laura began whispering directly into Dan's ear; he felt the tip of her chin on his temple as it moved to produce her words. "You have a nice penis, Baby; a very nice little penis indeed."

Dan groaned at his wife's words and touch. He knew full well what she was up to. For the duration of their marriage; prior to Greg’s involvement at least, Dan had always possessed a “cock”. “Joe average” if you will at just under six and one half inches in length and standard for that length in terms of its girth; Dan’s appendage had always been recognized and respected as a cock. Now of course, with Greg measuring in at just a notch over eight inches and of course “quite a bit thicker” than his competition, as his wife had described it; Dan’s cock had been demoted and was now nothing more than a lowly penis in Laura’s eyes. A metamorphosis about which she never tired of reminding him.

Dan sucked at his wife’s succulent tit a bit harder taking her long hard nipple fully into his mouth now.

"Greg is only a little bit longer." Dan heard Laura confess as he mashed his face harder into her breast. "He's only a little bit longer than you……than your penis. But Greg’s cock is much thicker.” Laura’s tone took on a simple sort of honesty as she spoke. “Much much thicker in fact….than yours is. That’s one reason his cock suits me just a little better than yours. The main reason in fact….is because he stretches me when he fucks me. He stretches my pussy and fills me up so fully. Much fuller than you do…..with that OH-SO-THICK cock of his."

Dan was now using his entire mouth, sucking harder to pull Laura's nipple and the soft red colored flesh surrounding it even deeper into his mouth.

"That's it Baby!!!…….Suck my tit hard while I squeeze your little penis."

Laura continued holding her husband as close as she could; working his rock hard cock in her palm with a steady up and down rhythm. "Suck Baby” Laura whispered into her husband’s ear. “Suck Momma’s nipple hard!! Whenever I hold Greg like this he likes to bite. He likes leaving his mark on me. Greg uses his teeth much better than you do Baby. Greg bites and you suck…….that’s another difference between you two boys."

Laura began humming in Dan's ear while enjoying the intense grip of his mouth on her breast. Her hand was firm and relentless as she maintained a slow rhythmic squeezing motion on her husband’s cock. And continuing in her trance like state she went on to steadily stoke the fires of Dan’s ever increasing arousal.

"I should let you take my ass more Baby. Your slim little Dan penis would fit just right back there. You’d like that too……wouldn’t you Baby? You’d be so much easier for me to take that way than Greg is." Laura continued in a most matter-of-fact tone.

"Bite down on my tit for me Baby……Bite it hard like Greg does!! I love it when Greg is in a mood to bite hard and punish my nipples."

Laura wasn't above stretching the truth to build excitement. "My Greg just takes my ass anytime he wants it. He’s really stretched me out back there now…..with that big fat cock of his Baby."

"He’s made my ass muscles so flexible now Baby…….I bet I could take your little guy back there with ease. Especially after all the times Greg has had my ass this past year……He’s stretched my ass out sooo completely Baby. I’m able to take all of him now...completely…without much hurting at all.”

“I really should let you have my ass a lot more from now on Baby….I know you’d like to have me more that way too….am I right Baby??”

“OH GODDDDD Laura!!!!” was all Dan could muster as a reply.

"Are you ready Baby?? Almost ready to spit up on Momma's belly? I think you might be getting close now." Laura released her husband's head and reached lower; right hand now joined left where Dan’s legs met; she squeezed even harder and pulled the smaller of her two men’s cocks with her left hand. Her right hand remained firmly positioned around Dan’s ball sack now and, lifting up gently….stretching the skin tight; testing her husband’s pain threshold, she worked its contents slowly……precisely.….back and forth…..back and forth……..using index finger and thumb…….squeezing and releasing…..squeezing and releasing.

"Stay on Momma’s tit when you cum Baby. Stay on my tit and suck in hard. You can use your teeth to leave a mark like Greg does if you want to Baby…..Momma doesn’t mind at all."

Suddenly Laura jabbed the middle finger of her right hand into her husband’s rectum; without warning or lubrication. She punched in deep; sinking a full half finger length in. As she pulled and stretched Dan’s cock with her left fingers, her right middle finger began moving slowly in and out….in and out. Dan screamed into her breast, finally biting down hard, marking the flesh behind her nipple with a Dentist’s imprint of front teeth. A sharp “AAAhhhhhhhh!!!!” emanated from behind Laura’s lips.

“That was sooo good Baby!!.....I love making you cum like this."

A few minutes later as Dan opened his eyes, having regained some of the energy lost during his big cum, he caught his wife in the process of examining her breasts.

“Ooouuu….What a naughty little boy!!” Laura began with a mock scolding. ”You’ve marked Momma’s tit very well Baby…..a real souvenir for Greg to find. And just look at how much you’ve spit up…….all over Momma’s tummy. Rub your mess into Momma’s belly and then go and get another bottle of champagne. A big orgasm like that needs to be celebrated…….don’t you think so Baby??"

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:57 am

Later Laura and her husband sat relaxing as they sipped another glass of champagne. Both of them were much more serene now that the intensity of their earlier play had passed. Again Dan’s head rested against the thin sheer fabric of his wife’s dressing gown as he experienced the remarkable heat radiating upwards from between her legs.

"Does Greg really just take your ass anytime he wants it?"

"Yes….of course he does Baby. He loves to fuck my ass hard and he’s been especially fond of it these last few months for some reason."

“And you just let him……I mean you just let him fuck you like that……anytime he wants……as much as he wants??” Laura immediately noticed the exasperation in Dan’s question.

“Look, I understand that some of this is difficult for you to accept Baby, but I’m not going to lie to you. I take my relationship with Greg seriously. As Greg is my Lover he is entitled to certain things…..certain privileges I suppose……would be an accurate way of looking at it. Just as you are entitled to certain things as my husband. So the short answer is YES……I allow Greg…..or should I say I give Greg license to fuck me as he desires."

“Hmmm.”

In the moment Dan felt that rush of energy that he always felt when Laura began with the humiliation play. The fact that another man had his wife’s express permission to enjoy her body whenever and in whatever manner he desired was indeed humiliating for Dan. The fact that Dan found Laura’s submission to her Lover so arousing embarrassed him. But it was this embarrassment that proved the most difficult for Dan to deal with. And in an attempt to cover the discomfort he was experiencing Dan responded with an indignant tone.

"He must really stretch you open with that OH-SO-BIG cock of his……….You’ve rarely let me have your ass you know……… In fact I can’t even remember the last time I’ve had you that way."

But knowing her husband as she did Laura knew exactly how to blow through the smokescreen Dan was attempting to put up.

"I know Baby. I’ve been saving it for him on purpose lately……Just because he’s come to enjoy fucking me that way so much. I’ve come to really enjoy it as well. I encourage him. I offer Greg my ass if he doesn't just take me that way. Sometimes I almost order him to fuck my ass. But mostly he doesn’t need any encouragement. He loves taking me that way….He fucks my ass often Baby. Not every time we’re together…but certainly the majority of those times. I suppose it reinforces some primal urge of his. A man satisfying his need to dominate his woman…..to possess her body and spirit completely."

“It’s good for ME though too Baby. I love giving myself to Greg that way. It’s the one way that makes me feel as if I’m giving all of myself to him. Giving myself….totally and completely to my fat cocked lover. I love knowing that and all of the feelings that go with that simple act. A very submissive act…… don’t you agree Baby??”

Dan couldn’t help but groan aloud at Laura’s comments. Listening to her detail yet another example of Greg's primacy over her was causing his already stiff cock to twitch.

"Do you suck him?"

"Of course I do Silly!!! You know that……You've tasted him on my breath and in my mouth how many times since I started with him?"

"NO!!……..I didn’t mean it that way!!…….I mean after…."

"After??.......After he’s fucked my ass? Yes!! I do!! Often…….almost always!!! Why? Does that bother you Baby."

Dan didn't answer…….couldn’t answer. They drank more champagne in silence and watched the fire without speaking for a good while.

"I love you Baby, I really do love you; you are a very good lover. You know that…Don’t you Baby?"

"Thank you!! You're not the only woman to tell me that I'm a skilled lover lately. Do YOU know that??"

"Oh!! Do tell me now Baby. Which of your other partners have so praised your skills?"

"My older friend has several times; once she even toasted my abilities to her friend and Artsy."

"You know the more I get to know about that woman, and everything you tell me about the time you spend with her; I’m really beginning to appreciate her zest for life. She has very good judgment too. About you as a lover I mean………And she’s very right; you are very skilled as a lover. You’re good with your hands; and very good with your mouth. I’d even go so far as to say you’re excellent with what you can do for me with your tongue….probably above average. Certainly one of the best lovers I’ve ever had that way.”

"But still you like to tease me, don't you?"

"Baby…….I wasn't teasing you at all; I rarely tease you!! Almost never!!!"

“Oh!!………Comparing me to Greg wasn't teasing?"

"No Baby!! I wasn't teasing you in the least. You mean when I was holding you just now; holding you and talking to you. You were getting so excited Baby. But no….no teasing!! Everything I said to you was true. Greg most certainly does have a longer and much thicker cock than you. I like the things he does to my body when he fucks me with his bigger cock. I like the sensations I feel inside when he takes me with that big cock…..both physically and emotionally.

I love it that my Lover is better in bed…..or anywhere else he chooses to fuck me……than my husband is. He IS better for me……and he should be better. He must be better for me than you are.
If Greg wasn't a better lover than you; if he wasn’t giving me bigger better orgasms than you do every time we fucked…..if I had a lover who wasn't your sexual superior; I would be cheating on you. I would be UNFAITHFUL to you.

Everything I have just said to you is true. You are more skilled than Greg with your hands and especially with your tongue. Greg is certainly more skilled when it comes to stretching my pussy with his big cock and making me cum. It’s just another difference between you and Greg Baby……but a most important one.

I promised you that I would always tell you the truth no matter what. I get excited telling you the truth. I get excited because it turns you on listening to the truth. My husband…rock hard at hearing the truth about my Lover being more skilled with his big cock than he is."

Once again reaching between his wide open thighs Laura found her husband fully erect. Dan was Rock hard again after three orgasms!!

Working her hand slowly back and forth once more, she again opened the top of her nightgown; bringing the same breast forward and offering its stiff bruised nipple down to Dan’s hungry lips.

“Say it Baby!! Tell me I’m right before you make another mark on Momma’s tit. Tell me you enjoy hearing the truth about Greg…..About Greg fucking me!! Admit it!! You get as excited; as turned on listening to me telling you how much bigger he is….. how much better he is at pleasing me than you are….how much more he makes me cum than you do……as I do telling you about him.

Admit it Baby!! Admit that you love hearing about how deep he fucks my pussy and how he makes me cum when he fucks me with that big fat cock.”

As she interrogated Dan, Laura’s hand continued its relentless back and forth motion on Dan’s rock hard cock, breaking grip only to squeeze his ball sack between fingers and thumb in between strokes. It was a losing battle with Laura’s experienced hand being no match for Dan’s reluctant cock.

“My God Laura……….Fuck!!…What do you want me to say??” Dan managed with a frustrated tone.

“The truth Baby!! That’s all….just the truth. Surely you can tell Momma the truth.” Laura whispered into her husband’s ear.

Just before he came for the fourth time since getting into bed the night before; as his lips began to form a perfect circle; Dan managed to moan out

“YESSSSSS………I love it!!! I fucking love it!!!”

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:22 pm

[quote="KarrieKraves"]

I love it that my Lover is better in bed…..or anywhere else he chooses to fuck me……than my husband is. He IS better for me……and he should be better. He must be better for me than you are.
If Greg wasn't a better lover than you; if he wasn’t giving me bigger better orgasms than you do every time we fucked…..if I had a lover who wasn't your sexual superior; I would be cheating on you. I would be UNFAITHFUL to you.

I'm unsure I completely understand the above paragraph where she tells her husband she would be cheating or unfaithful. Does she mean she would go out and cheat until she found a big cock or does she mean having sex with an inferior lover would be cheating on her agreement with her husband.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:16 pm

OZCPL wrote:
KarrieKraves wrote:

I'm unsure I completely understand the above paragraph where she tells her husband she would be cheating or unfaithful. Does she mean she would go out and cheat until she found a big cock or does she mean having sex with an inferior lover would be cheating on her agreement with her husband.
OZCPL- first of all thanks for your question and feedback. I’ll try to provide as honest an answer as I can which may be easier said than done. Let me explain.

As explained in the introduction this “short story” is derived from a much longer story entitled Always Faithful from a gifted writer by the posting handle of BobNbobbi. As such I did obtain BobNbobbi’s permission to post my story. My story is approx. 80% KarrieKraves and 20% direct BobNbobbi. I HAVE used his character names though.

In BobNbobbi’s original story the main character Laura remained very much of an enigma right to the very last page largely because of her extremely unpredictable behavior, especially towards her hubby Dan, but also if you read closely to BF Greg and others throughout the story. If I was a trained Psychiatrist I would probably label Laura with a disorder defined as Narcissistic Personality Disorder as listed in the DSM. (The Psychiatrist’s Bible)

Depending on the day of the week or the time of the day Laura’s emotional disposition could range anywhere from “sweet girl (woman) next door to pure 100% nasty Bitch.” And it was also often unclear whether her husband Dan enjoyed/became aroused/ loved/hated/needed for her to behave like this with him or not.

In fact even some of the “humiliation” die-hards criticized the original story for Laura’s “mean Bitch” treatment of Dan feeling that she was evil and should be kicked to the curb.

This PARTICULAR part of my story is very dependent on the original story with the paragraphs in question being perhaps 80-90% BobNbobbi 10-20% KarrieKraves.

I would never speak for BobNbobbi, but since you asked IN MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION one of the ways Laura justified her extra-marital activities was that she had a specific list of criteria in her head, in terms of the expectations she required in her Lovers. If her Lover had a bigger cock than her husband and knew how to use it to please her better than her husband, then her behavior wasn’t (so much) cheating. Cheating—meaning in the sense of betraying her marriage vows—as Dan was well aware of her extra-marital behaviors.

That said the above explanation certainly stands true for my story. So the answer to your question in terms of MY STORY-- the latter part of your last statement would very much trump the former part.

Just as an aside—I very much enjoyed this unpredictability in Laura and her presentation. She’s similar in that respect to my own recurring character of Karrie—not that the two are related in any way—but I suppose that’s why I was drawn to Laura and Always Faithful in the first place.

And I suppose if I could design my own Cuckoldress piece by piece-- never being sure if one would be confronted by the Sweetie next door or the nasty emasculating Bitch on a day to day basis would have to be central to her core character.

Thanks again for your interest. It tells me at least a few are following.

KarrieKraves.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Later as he continued his recovery from the admission of that morning’s truth, Dan questioned Laura further. He wanted to know about the third man; more of a “friend with intimate benefits” than a regular lover; who was also currently sharing his wife’s pussy.

"What about your young San Francisco lover? How does he compare to me? But more importantly how does he compare to your fat cocked lover Greg??

Caught off guard, Laura did not answer immediately. Instead she continued to hold the bright pink paper box that contained the gift Dan had bought her to take to San Francisco. "Stay with the truth" she reasoned to herself.

"He’s not as good a lover as either of my men here. You and Greg are both better; more creative and both of you have better stamina. If I can't do without either of you for a week or so, he will do; but I intend to keep looking. You seem to have done well with an older lover; perhaps I could benefit from one as well. Maybe the company president or chief financial officer would enjoy a visit to my apartment for an evening or two during the weeks I spend in San Francisco.

Non-the-less, I do plan on eventually finding someone capable that I can invite to my bed on a regular basis while I’m away. Preferably someone who can stretch me out and make me cum as hard and as well as Greg does."

Even if it was impossible, Dan thought he felt yet another slight twitch go through his now completely limp penis at this latest revelation but he could not force himself to respond with anything more than an intense stare at Laura.

Who had this woman in front of him become?? But yet here she was; sitting in front of him now in all her physical glory. Her body!! That perfect sexy little body. That tight little pussy that was now giving pleasure to a least two other men…..Two current regular lovers with plans to add another……perhaps even a couple more; to be sexed and serviced with all of the same vigor and intensity that she committed to sexing and servicing him…….The man that she had taken, years ago, as her legal husband!!

As with most other aspects of his wife’s cuckoldry Dan struggled in terms of comfortably accepting the plan that Laura had just disclosed to him. But as he continued to ponder these thoughts, Laura picked up the fancy wrapped box and looked at him.

“I’ll take this upstairs and put it on for you. You still want your little fashion show right Baby?”

When she returned Laura wore the gift from her husband. Dan had bought the short pale-pink nightgown for Laura to bring home. It was cut in a large inverted V-shape from just below the bodice. Laura’s tummy was bare as was everything below. Matching panties were included to hide her treasure, but they were so sheer there was little hiding of anything. Laura’s reddened pussy and swollen lower lips; still inflamed from her latest escapade in Greg’s bed were clearly visible to Dan’s eyes; perhaps made even more-so by the effect of the ultra-sheer material used to create the tiny bikini-bottom design.

As Laura pranced around the den performing a sort of modified belly dance for her husband she twirled and curtseyed gyrating her hips and teasing Dan with her pro-offered belly. Approaching Dan’s seat from the front Laura bent at the waist before pausing, allowing Dan a long and unhindered view of her bobbing nipples; blood red and fully erect they swung freely beneath the loose fitting pink bodice. She danced into her husband's arms for a kiss and hug before flitting away to tease and taunt some more. When Laura judged Dan's arousal to be complete she pushed him flat on the sofa before jumping on his chest.

"Give me your hand Baby." Laura encouraged as she rubbed Dan's fingers down the front of her panties. "Hold me here; can you feel my heat?"

With his hand now cupping her sex Dan curled his fingers and pressed in tighter to get a better grip, easily feeling the moist heat emanating from behind his wife’s swollen lips.

"You know you will not be fucking me while I’m wearing this pretty gown you bought. This is something I will wear when I fuck others. I will wear it when I invite my young boy toy in San Francisco to share my bed; that's why you bought it after all…wasn’t it Baby??” And staring directly into her husband’s eyes Laura matter-of-factly stated “I just want you to be absolutely sure Baby……the next time I put it on it will be for another man to fuck me."

Almost moaning his question back at her Dan asked “When will I get to fuck you again?”

“You’ve already fucked me once today Baby. Now it’s my lovers turn. I will go to Greg later this afternoon. I will fuck him until late tonight but I will be back to sleep in my husband’s bed. How about if I come back from Greg’s bed and bring you a special gift? I need to do something nice for my sweet husband; especially since I plan on entertaining my young lover on several nights while I’m away in San Francisco.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:25 am

Exciting story!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:03 pm

With Dan following her upstairs into their bedroom, Laura turned to her dresser. She slowly removed her Wedding rings and ceremoniously placed them in their special box.

"I’m leaving these here with you; I will put them on again when I get home tonight. During the time in between I will be Greg’s mistress; and I need to feel like Greg’s mistress. I want to be able to give myself to him totally and completely.”

Removing the pink nightgown over her head Laura stood completely naked choosing a suitable outfit to wear for her visit to Greg. Dan could clearly feel his cock twitch again as he took in all that was now in front of him. Laura was every bit as beautiful as she had been when he first saw her. The years had, if anything made her even sexier than she was then. And the fact that she now regularly shared her sexy self with other men made her just that much more desirable to Dan.

The more Dan’s acceptance of the “new” relationship he and Laura shared had grown, the more aroused he found himself in terms of the direction that Laura was choosing for their marriage. She now cuckolded him freely and openly with two other men. Her sex and sexuality were now hers and hers alone, and she now took full responsibility for satisfying her own sexual needs and desires. Dan had little say in terms of his wife’s decisions and choices to give and accept pleasure with whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted it. She had taken full control and was now clearly “Captain” of her own sexual ship, leaving no doubt in Dan’s mind that it would ever be in any way different.

Seeing him standing there watching her, Laura approached her husband and the two shared a long deep and passionate kiss. “I love you Baby.” she offered him.

“I love you too Baby.” he replied.

As he stepped back Dan took in the symbols of his wife’s goodbye. Laura had chosen her tightest pair of skinny legged blue jeans. She had paired them with an ultra-soft pink, high collared cashmere sweater. Underneath it was a sheer form fitting bra of fancy red lace and a matching pair of high cut lacy panties of the same red color. The loose open pattern of the red lace provided for much of Laura’s skin to be visible underneath, including a clear well defined outline of her wide pink areolas as well as an accurate definition of the battered and engorged treasure she held between her legs; the same treasure that her lover would most certainly be laying claim to a short while from now. She was going to her “other husband” with definite purpose in mind.

“If you don’t get out of my way you’re going to make me late for my Lover.” she jokingly scolded Dan and with one last quick kiss, Laura walked past her husband and toward their front door.

As she paused, slipping her feet into a pair of medium height red heels Dan had a sudden thought.
"Laura!! You should wear something of his…..something that he gave you. You should wear the anklet he bought you."

"You’re right Baby. How thoughtful of you!! Would you get it from on top of my dresser?? You can put it on me once you bring it down."

Kneeling on one knee; Laura’s right foot resting on the top of his opposite thigh, Dan attached Greg’s anklet around his wife’s right ankle. He could feel his cock straining once again against the fabric of his silk boxers. Staring at the shiny metal object between his fingers Dan’s mind fixated on the letters deeply engraved on its surface. HOTWIFE and in somewhat smaller but fancier script below –MFM.

“Hotwife!!” Again Dan’s mind slipped into a trance musing at the words meaning. “A married woman who maintains sexual relations with other men (or women) with her husband’s knowledge or approval.”

That was definitely Laura. That was what his wife had become. That’s what Laura had become with his blessing; Hell…with his encouragement!! Here he was now sending his wife off; the woman who had promised him her fidelity; to her lover. Her “other husband.” Encouraging her to go to a man that had come to know her as well as he did. Greg was as familiar; as intimately familiar with Laura’s body as he was. Greg had without a doubt enjoyed Laura’s body; coming inside her more times….significantly more, than he had over these past several months. And not only was she going to Greg now because she needed to; she was going with Dan’s blessing because he also needed for her to go.

>>>>> <<<<<

As Laura made her way up the walk to Greg’s doorway he waited for her inside holding the door open. She had arrived on time and full of energy as promised. After an intense kiss of greeting Laura did not mince her words as to the nature of the visit.

“I need you to fuck me until I’m so sore that I can’t walk Lover.” She whispered in Greg’s ear. “If you need to punish me then you must choose your most reliable cane. If not then you will have to invent another way of marking me. Whatever the case my body is yours to do with as you please.

Take my panties off and eat me until you are ready to fuck. I want to go back to my husband with my pussy full of your cum. I want him to know I was here. I want him to know without a doubt that my Lover fucked me this night."

Two and a half hours after Greg's first lick of tongue, Laura was in his bathroom. Dressed now in a pair of loose fitting lounging pajamas that Dan had purchased, she was reapplying the makeup that had been ground into the linen on Greg’s bed with rage and brute force. Her red lace panties carefully held her swollen labia together forming a dam which kept her Lover's semen safely inside. Dan would be sure to get his treat when she returned home later tonight. Laura had gotten her wish. Her Lover had made sure of that.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 am

"Baby…….I’m home!! Come and give me a kiss. You are glad to see me…….Am I right??"

Dan glanced at the living room clock. It wasn't quite midnight yet. Once behind the door he wrapped his arms around his wife and traded passionate kisses. He tasted Laura’s lips finding indisputable evidence of an evening spent in her Lover’s bed.

"I’m home now to be your wife, just as I had promised. Take me upstairs Baby…….and let me share the gift I brought home for you.”

Once in their bedroom Dan slowly began undressing his wife, pulling her top up and over her head. As he did his eyes began to focus on the first few red blotches; already transforming into jagged purple bruises along both sides of her neck. Greg had obviously given her the rough treatment she had asked for, probably at her encouragement; the kind of treatment Dan simply could not force himself to provide. As Dan continued his inspection, working his way downwards toward the edges of the bright red brassiere, he noticed more bruises; crudely decorating the tops of her breasts they seemed to conspire, marking a path upwards all the way to her armpits.

Watching Dan inspect her body Laura chided him “When Greg discovered the little souvenir you left on my breast this afternoon he decided to send some back for you to find. What do you think?? I encouraged him to mark me..…..Once you get my bra off you’ll see what I mean. It didn’t take much to convince him to give me a proper thrashing.”

Laura was right. Greg had worked her over well. Both of her tits sported several large deeply colored, ugly bruises, configured in almost perfect circles, surrounding each swollen puffed out nipple.

“Oh my God……..He’s really done a number on you today.” Dan whispered as if trying to keep a secret.

“Yes Baby……He has!! I’ve got more examples of his decorating up and down the insides of my thighs. My pussy is also sealed shut so what he left inside me can’t leak out. He used his teeth to do the trick down there. I told you; Greg uses his teeth on my skin very well. I asked him not to spare me and he made sure to keep his promise.”

By this time Dan was on his knees; his nose almost touching the delicate red weave that covered his wife’s most intimate place.

“From where you are now you should be very close to the little gift Greg left for you. I suppose by now you have figured out exactly what it is.”

“Oh yes…….The little gift you promised me. It must be right down here.”

Dan locked one finger into opposite sides of the ornate red elastic that hugged Laura’s waist ever so tightly. One gentle tug and his wife would be completely naked. Looking down at her husband Laura couldn’t help but smile a big smile.

“You’re getting warmer Baby. But I’m sure you already know that….Very soon you’ll be all the way there.”

Dan’s hands were shaking as he began moving them downwards. By the time his fingers touched Laura’s knees the sight and smell of her pussy gave evidence of his wife’s gift to him; he had just unwrapped it.

As Dan forced Laura back onto their bed and began to separate the cleft of her sex, he took stock of more evidence; the marks of her Lover’s rough usage were immediately visible on Laura’s pussy. Her once smooth and hairless sex was now puffy and swollen. Heavy bruising and teeth marks covered her vulva causing the labia to become almost glued together. The entire area in fact was covered with bruises and bite marks. Greg had indeed been hard on her, punishing the flesh of her body with plan and purpose in mind.

Laura winced loudly at Dan’s first gentle attempt to separate the hard heavy lips that led to her core.

“FUCK!!.......I hurt so much down there Baby!!”

“Oh God…..I’m sorry!!” Dan retreated. “Look…..I don’t have to do this now. It can wait until morning or another time.”

“NO! It needs to be now. I want you to have it now……..You must have it now! Please keep going Baby……Just promise to be as tender as you can…..Okay??”

Dan’s second attempt was met with much less resistance. Using only the index finger of both hands Greg’s essence immediately appeared and began seeping out, running down Laura’s inner thighs and soaking into the bed sheets. Dan was amazed by the sheer volume of Greg’s deposit.

“I see your lover has filled you up right to the brim.”

“Yes……of course. He always does. He left three loads for you today. One for each time he took my pussy. If you look close enough you’ll find that he also left another when he took my ass. But that was our last time and by then I had pretty much drained him so he didn’t have much left to deposit there.”

“Was your last time one of the occasions where he took your ass on his own or did you need to encourage him?”

“Greg was ready to stop. He was drained and wanted rest; just a snuggle together to recuperate. So I had to tease him. I dared him to fuck me one last time. Take my ass and make me yours I taunted; that is if you’re man enough!! And he did Baby…..He did make me his.”

By this time Dan was getting angry. He was also incredibly horny. He found the state of Laura’s body; her freshly fucked, bruised and ravaged body both extremely provoking and extremely exciting. Greg had had his way with her yet again. He had fucked her hard; used her like a ten dollar Whore; used her like the Whore she was. Now she was back with Dan; back with her husband; teasing and taunting again, trying to push his buttons; trying to get a reaction.

“And what happened next?? What happened after Greg finished with your ass??”

“Well……both of us were worn out; exhausted. Greg was done; finished. I had drained him completely. He said he had had enough and that he needed to get some sleep. I was exhausted as well. He had fucked me out completely. I lay down beside him and snuggled into his arms as he hugged me tight. The last thing I said to him before we both drifted off to sleep for a little while was “I Love You.”

Laura’s use of the “L” word instantly put Dan over the edge. He had come to realize and even accept that his wife did fuck another man. He also understood that not only did Laura wish to share a physical intimacy with her Lover; her and Greg had also; invariably; developed a deep emotional intimacy as well. A calm and rational version of Dan could have listened to Laura’s admission of the feelings she garnered for her Lover, taking what she had just said in stride. The “modified” Dan that towered above her now though; the Dan that was currently filled with a complicated mix of stress, anxiety, silent rage and bursting arousal had had enough. Enough of his wife’s teasing and taunting.

“You Bitch Laura!!! You do SO love taunting me like this don’t you?? Pushing my buttons in that clever little way you have….Don’t you?? Well!!………You may be tired and sore and fucked out. You may be done fucking your boyfriend for tonight……..but you’re not done fucking me Laura. You’re not done fucking your husband!!”

“Ummm………You may fuck me Baby. Of course you may. Even though I am so sore from my Lover, you are still my husband. And as my husband it IS your right after all. Go ahead and fuck me hard. Give me your best. It will give me an opportunity to compare my two men. See if your cock can match what I felt from my Lover’s big cock earlier.”

And with those words hanging in the air Laura smiled while she looked deep into Dan’s eyes and spread her legs wide, inviting her husband to place his body between them.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Great installment ;)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:02 pm

A few weeks later Dan once again found himself watching his wife from the doorway of their upstairs bedroom. This time though Laura was fully clothed. Tomorrow afternoon she would be leaving on her usual two week trip to San Francisco. Tonight though she needed to be fucked good. She wanted….no….she needed badly to be used hard like a paid Whore. She would spend tonight with Greg in his bed. Tomorrow morning he would drive her to the airport.

As the two of them sat in Greg’s den sharing a late evening glass of champagne Laura was the first to make mention of that that was to come.

"Baby, I need you tonight. I need you to fuck me hard like a cheap Whore!! Pay me ten dollars and do anything and everything you want to me. I need to be your ten dollar Whore. I need to throb when I get out of bed in the morning…..and you are just the man I want to make my body throb. Take me into the bedroom and fuck me!!! Fuck me till my brains come loose!!!"

Greg looked at Laura and then at his watch.

"I'll give you thirty seconds. Anything you are still wearing after that, I am going to rip off your body."

Laura smiled. Looking at her Lover she rose slowly from the sofa. She knew enough to take Greg at his word. She hurried with her jacket and skirt; the navy pinstripe suit she was wearing was far too expensive to be destroyed. Buttons on a blouse could be made to take forever. She kicked her shoes off and was about to reach for her bra hooks when Greg stood.

"Your time’s up Slut; I'll take care of the rest!!!"

The bra Laura wore was a fancy one; red lace made of a wide open weave exposing much of the flesh it held inside. It had been an expensive Valentine’s Day present from Dan. Greg grabbed the straps just above each cup and pulled until they gave way. Laura winced as she heard the sound of the material ripping. The sexy brassiere was reduced to a shredded rag in seconds. Greg yanked Laura’s tits free digging his fingers into their delicate white flesh. A loud low moan escaped Laura’s mouth. Her Lover pulled and twisted on the hard erect nipples. Another loud moan emanated from behind Laura’s lips as Greg stretched her tits out in front of her; the taut skin feeling as if it would be ripped away from the rest of her body.

"Yes……do me hard…….just like that!!!"

Greg left Laura’s tits hanging out and over the red lace of the torn bra. The fingerprints embedded in their flesh were already beginning to bruise over. Laura standing there, her eyes focused upwards looking at her much taller Lover; her carefully applied red lipstick smeared like a Rodeo Clown; her breasts naked, bruised and hanging over the top of her bright red shredded brassiere; her garter belt and ruined stockings completing the picture; this visual containing a certain amount of obscenity, like a scene from a cheap low budget porn movie.

Laura’s matching red panties were next. Again the delicacy of the lace weave was no match for Greg’s huge hands and after one firm quick yank by those oh-so-thick fingers they too were reduced to rags. Laura screamed as the shredding elastic of the waistband snapped at the opening to her pussy as the garment ripped apart.

"There……..now you look like a slut………a cheap street corner whore slut."

Bringing out his wallet Greg made an exaggerated production of removing a ten dollar bill and waving it in Laura’s face before throwing it on the floor in front of her.

"Pick it up Whore!!” he demanded. “For this I will use every hole……..do you understand? I am paying for every one of your slut holes……..and I will pound each one of them until I’m good and ready to stop…….Do you understand Bitch!!"

"Yes Sir……Every dirty nasty hole Sir……Pussy, ass and mouth. As much as you want Sir!!"

"You will take my cock in your Whore mouth until I cum down your throat. I will choke you with my cock!!"

"Yes Sir…….Cum in my mouth Sir…….Make me choke on your cum!!"

"I will fuck your Whore ass hard enough to make you fart my cum!!"

"Yes Sir…….I need you to fuck my ass hard!!"

"I will fuck your sorry Whore cunt last…….I intend to fuck that Whore cunt for a long time!! I want you walking bow-legged into your fancy meeting tomorrow.”

"Oh God yes Baby!! I want it hard…….and rough……..I need it just like that."

Greg grabbed Laura’s shoulders and spun her around. Unsnapping what was left of her bra, he threw it aside. He did the same with her garter belt. Now standing in her droopy stockings Greg continued.

"Have a good look at yourself in the mirror now you Ten Dollar Whore.”

Her Lover pushed her forward roughly onto the floor. Steadying herself on hands and knees Greg delivered five hard stinging blows to her bare bottom.

"Stay on your knees Bitch!! Undo my pants and beg for me to put my cock into your worthless Whore mouth!!"

Laura quickly did as she was told. She loved everything about the way Greg was using her. She prided herself on servicing him with her very best effort when he was like this. She was after all his own personal Whore was she not??

A gagging, choking, face fucking, cum charged blow job in the den led to a first round of rough hard driving anal sex in their bedroom. Greg would forgo the lube for this time. His Whore would have to be ready without it.

Two hours later Laura knelt on the bed gently washing Greg's cock; slowly working him back to full erection for their final sex of the night. When they were through; lying beside each other in post orgasmic bliss; a loving woman kissed her Lover, using her lips to caress every part of his body until he fell asleep. As she curled her body into Greg’s for the night she couldn’t believe how lucky she was.

"Oh How I love you my darling Greg!" were her final words before the Sand Man came calling.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:00 am

Early one morning nearing the end of her San Francisco trip, Dan called his wife inquiring on details for her return trip home. Attempting to curtail some of the loneliness which had been building since his wife’s departure almost two weeks ago now, Dan had finally decided to accept Mrs. Patron’s standing invitation to spend some of his “time alone” with her at her huge old house. His older friend was thrilled insisting that Dan essentially move in with her until Laura’s scheduled return home.
Dan dialed his wife’s number and his call was answered on the fourth ring with a sleepy hello.

Dan and Laura exchanged wake up pleasantries thousands of miles apart. Do you have a few minutes to talk? --- Of course Baby, its Saturday on the West coast too you know. --- Ha, yes it is. I am with my friend. Yes Mrs. Patron. Yes she’s here with me right now in the den. Yes we have you on speaker phone. --- Good, you know I don't like you getting lonely when I’m away. What are you guys doing? Oh, sharing a glass of wine and some conversation. Umm, have you missed me Baby?? –-- Yes, yes of course I miss you. Yes it was Mrs. Patron’s idea that I call you today. I hope we didn’t disturb you or wake you too early.

Laura wanted to express her appreciation directly to her husband’s hostess. Hello Mrs. Patron. Good Morning from here and Good Afternoon to you there. --- Thank you my dear. --– I truly appreciate you looking after my husband for me while I am away. I worry about him so much anytime I have to travel --- That is quite all right dear; I intend to keep him here with me until you return if you have no objection. --– Only gratitude mam….no objection at all. I must have you to lunch one day when I get home to thank you. I travel frequently now with my new job; I just hope you don't tire of Dan. --- I doubt that I will tire of him soon Dear. I look forward to spending time with him and to meeting you when you return. --– Yes me as well. From the little he has spoken of you, perhaps you are just the right person to keep him occupied and in line.

“Hi again Baby” Dan was speaking to his wife now. “Mrs. Patron just stepped away to refill our glasses. So have you had a chance to wear your new nightgowns for young Legal Counsel yet?”

“Mmm….I knew you’d be wanting to know that Baby. I love knowing that what I do during my time away still turns you on so much. So yes to your question…..I AM wearing the pink one right now.”

”Oh!! I see. And how does the young man like seeing you wearing pink?”-----“Oh thank you my Dear—No, no, sit down…..Stay!! You don’t have to leave now just because I’m on the phone with Laura.”

”Baby??”

“I’m sorry……I was just telling Mrs.P. that she doesn’t have to leave the room while we talk.”

“Oh!!…….Well then……Yes of course young Legal totally loves the pink one. I’m still holding out on the cream colored one though. I thought I’d save that one for my next trip up here.”

”When you say “loves”; does that mean he is with you now?? In bed beside you right now??”

“No!!.....I’m alone in my bed for the moment. My exhausted young man just went to step into the shower.”

“Oh I see. Are you wearing the pink panties that go with the nightgown right now then?”

”No!!.....No I’m not. I took them off last night and haven't had the opportunity to put them back on yet this morning.”

“Have you had young Legal there with you every night??”

“No……Not every night!! By the time he leaves my bed in the morning I’ve usually worn him out so bad that he needs time to rest up. He calls when he’s ready for more of me though and I invite him back. But he usually needs a least a couple of days to build himself back up.”

“It sounds like you’re being fairly hard on the young man.”

“Ummm…….No…..I wouldn’t say I’ve been terribly hard on him. I haven’t expected any more from him than I would of any other Lover that I would have. I think it’s more that he doesn’t have the stamina of my other boys. He certainly doesn’t do the things for me that Greg does. There are other times that his performance doesn’t even match up with yours. I’ve actually been considering looking for someone else the next time I’m up here.”

“Were you planning on joining him in the shower?? You can call me back after you’ve finished. I should be here when you’re done; or you can call my cell if it’s later on.”

”Yes!!……He’s probably wondering what’s taking me so long. Lol. Anyways Baby…….Will do…..and I’ll call you back sometime later today. I love you Baby!!! Bye, bye.”

”Love you too Baby. Have fun!!”

“I will….Bye Baby!!…..Bye Mrs. Patron!!”

“Bye Laura!!….Look forward to meeting you when you get back.”

Laura slipped out of her sexy pink garment and stretched on the bed. She would sneak into the shower and present her boy toy with the gift of her naked self. She would soap him down carefully paying special attention to ensure his young cock was prepared and ready for one last fuck before she sent him packing. He would surely love to spend all day in my bed fucking me she thought to herself, but that wouldn’t be in the cards for the young man this day.

"Your job right now Stud is to fuck me. Fuck me until you are sure I can't do without you, and then get dressed and walk away leaving me panting for more," Laura whispered in her boy’s ear as she slipped her arms around his wet body. Reaching for his young cock Laura was delighted to find that it was almost fully erect.

“What’s this naughty boy??......I see you have another job for me to do.”

Young Legal fucked Laura hard, pounding her forehead and shoulders into the shower walls until the cooling water became icy and unbearable. She did have to admit to herself that his cock was big and it was good; but she told him it was better than good.

“Until next time Stud!!” She chided him as she kissed him one last time and pushed him out her apartment door.

Immediately after Legal’s departure Laura’s number appeared on Dan’s cell phone. Picking up the conversation where they had left off Dan wanted an update and Laura, as usual, didn’t hold back on details. In the space of ninety seconds Dan knew his wife’s fidelity had been enthusiastically violated one more time and that whatever evidence of the young man’s efforts that hadn’t been washed away in the shower remained inside her as she spoke with him.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Exciting! ;)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Fifteen minutes after restarting her phone conversation with Dan, Laura dialed Greg’s number for some private phone sex time.

"What I really need to feel right now is your leather belt and your big cock Baby. But your voice and my fingers will have to do until I get back. God I need you so much more than that!!"

>>>>> <<<<<

Two days later Laura arrived back home from her trip to San Francisco. Dan was eagerly waiting for her flight to arrive at the airport. Not only did he want a recounting of her time away from him but, anticipating the moment of her arrival, Dan had been feeling a simply over the top kind of horniness and had been eagerly counting on a lengthy series of reclamation activities beginning the minute he had managed to get her home safely and through the front door.

After the usual hugs and kisses that Dan and his wife shared whenever the other returned from an absence, Laura had an announcement which she calmly whispered in her husband’s ear.

“Baby I’ve changed my mind about coming home to you tonight. I’ve decided that I need to be in Greg’s bed tonight; and perhaps tomorrow night as well. I’ve already called him to let him know I’ll be his wife for the next few nights. I know it’s not what you were expecting, but I need to be with him for a while right now. I need his cock to do for me what your cock doesn’t. Greg will now have to make up for young Legal’s lack of experience and stamina. I’ll be back to the bed I share with you once Greg has finished what young Legal’s cock started two weeks ago.”

Hearing these same words from his wife one year ago would have devastated Dan. Six months ago he and Laura would have ended up in a huge argument. Today, although silent and certainly somewhat disappointed, Dan reluctantly turned his car in the direction of Greg’s residence. He had definitely changed; of this he was certain. And as the tires of his car bumped along the uneven city streets, delivering the two lovers closer and closer together, Dan continued to feel his own cock stretching the confines of his boxers as he imagined his wife and her lover and what was about to cum.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:03 pm

This concludes my short story-- The Truth.

Thanks to everyone for reading and hope most are satisfied with my effort for this time.

Thanks again to all those who followed.

KarrieKraves.

wifestroker1
Virgin

Unread post by wifestroker1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:29 am

That's the end?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:14 pm

You are very welcome KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the invested effort and time!!!!

Amazing story! ;)