Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:08 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: My Cuckold Journey
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:37 pm 
$2 Ho

I have just caught up on this.
What an incredible story to live and a cuckolds dream but I am sure it could have been better for you, if Leah was pregnant to Len, even though you were standing in the middle of a train wreck.

Hindsight is a totally different light than when you were totally blinded by lust but you were not the only one. Leah was screaming for her lover to cum in her. What she meant was "pump your baby into me". And that is exactly what he tried his hardest to do even though he had promised otherwise. From your story so far I like Leah but the truth is she has a very high libido and lied to herself blaming Len and you for how she acted when in the throws of passion. She also liked the debaucherous sex she was having, maybe more than you liked the game, but would blame you for her actions whereas she very likely would have cheated, had you not asked her to do it.

Please don't beat yourself up totally. Sure there were times when you could have made better decisions but the three of you were in the game and you never at any time had total control.

I would have told her to tell Len to do his own work at home but I am not you and that's what makes your story so interesting and hot.

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 pm 
Player

This has been such a fascinating journey to follow, I so hope this isn't the end of the retelling of it!

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:48 pm 
Player

Can we get more soon?

Unread postPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 pm 
Player

Really hope that you can find the time and motivation to continue your story Turbo, it has been fantastic so far!

Unread postPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:04 pm 
Player

Turbo; No posts since April 4. Are you going to finish the whole story? I think you need to finish it as much for yourself as for the fans. I'm thinking you need the closure to cauterize the painful wound and finally move on.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 am 
Trainable

inquiring minds want to know

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:17 am 
Prepubescent

This has really been a well-written series and my hat is off to Mr. Turbo. I hope he returns and completes the story but I think many of us can already connect a lot of the dots. Does Len knock up Leah? Does she leave Doug to live with the father of her second child? How many years have passed since it all went down? And what of his second wife? And how is the therapy coming?

There's plenty he can still write. But I'm hoping that writing this is helping him put things into perspective. Some fetishes are very destructive for certain people. But I think it's possible to un-like a fetish. For me it was the smoking fetish. I used to lust after women who smoked. The fetish held me like a tractor beam and I couldn't escape my smoking addiction partly as a result. But, thank God, I sort of reprogrammed myself mainly by looking at older women who still smoke and seeing it for what it is -- pretty gross. Now, I've been tobacco- and smoking-fetish free for 15 years. It takes a lot of work to rewire yourself from a destructive fetish but it is possible. I'm hoping Mr. Turbo finds the right combination somewhere.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:37 pm 
Trainable

Just wanted to drop a note to say I'm working on the next chapter. Don't expect it today or anything but I am getting my mind back on my history to try and get it all out. I am holding the puzzle pieces (my memories) in my hand and looking at them but just have to figure out how they all fit to make some sense of the final picture.

The end surprisingly isn't close... maybe a little over half way... then there's a bonus after that even ;).

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:29 pm 
Player

Great News! Really looking forward to the continuation of what has, so far, been a brilliant story of your journey into hotwifing/cuckolding.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:14 pm 
Trainable

Excellent!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:31 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Thanks!!!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:44 am 
Trainable

I check every day for the next chapter!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:37 am 
Trainable

3rd Act Leah Part 29 - The Next Week

I did my chores the best I could and had everything done before going to bed around 2 in the morning exhausted from the work, confused how I got here, and a little irritated, at first at Len and Leah, then later at myself. I had screwed up royally in so many ways I couldn't count.

At this point none of this was hot. I was still thinking over and over about cumming in front of Len and all the stuff he said. All of it should have turned me on but it was the context. The context was way off. If we were playing a game where that was all set up it probably would have blew my brain, it could have even maybe been the whole BDSM thing, but it wasn't like that. I was feeling stupid and humiliated (and not in the good way).

The next day the sun came up and it seemed with it came a new hope. I finished up any outstanding stuff that had to be cleaned up around the house and spent some time with my daughter that morning. Leah walked in the door around 1030 which was obviously early.

Leah walked in and immediately walked over to me and gave me a hug. I was baffled and confused. She looked in my eyes with eyes that had obviously been crying and said “This entire weekend was screwed up. I did things, you did things... can we just pretend it never happened and move on?”

I was obviously at a loss. What the heck was going on. I was expecting a week or even a month of hell.

I stammered “Ya… aaaah… yes? I'm so sorry honey… everything went stupid…”

I was thinking that if I think everything is done I was wrong. This is a trick or something and it will crop up again. I needed her to know I was sorry. There had to be closure.

I said “Leah please forgive me. I will never hurt you like that again…”

She just gave me another hug and said in a blunt monotone voice “I know…”

Such a weird response with the weight of the full meaning hanging between us.

Then she broke away and said “Ok, I don't want to think about it anymore, and I don't want even a word about sex today. Today I wany a family day with just my husband and our daughter. Ok?”

“Ok” I said.

“Promise?” She asked

“Promise! Of course! I can't think of a better way to spend our day. Let's head to the park!” I said

“Perfect! I will grab the wagon!” She replied

And that's kinda how that massive fight ended. It just kind of died. Why? Did Len talk to her? Did she really realize her lying didn't help? Did she only see demons down that path so picked another? Who knows… that's the thing I find sometimes with women… they can be unpredictable.

I remember the next week being good. We never spoke of Len and he never came over. We just really connected back aa a married couple. In the back of my mind however I kept thinking of the upcoming weekend. It was the weekend Len had said he wanted her to come to the city to the wedding. Was she going or was she staying home?? I told my boss I wasn't working the Saturday because I didn't want to be stuck but I just wanted to know if she was going, I knew better than to ask…

Friday night came and I saw Len parked out front when I got home. I immediately knew she was likely going.

I walked in and saw Len standing in the kitchen and Leah just pulling a bag behind her on wheels.

She looked up and said “oh good! Honey, you're home! Ok so…” and she went off reminding me of this and that and to make sure I did all my chores and about where they were going to be staying. I just nodded my head and was quietly going bezerk inside about all the sex and excitement about to come.

Leah was wearing a very short summer dress that I hadn't seen before. It was white with different coloured circles all over it and different sizes. It was cute and made her look young.

Leah was standing besides Len by this point and I could tell they were ready to leave. She could read my mind staring at her in the dress and salivating. She looked so hot.

She slowly turned around and bent at the waist to pick up her bag obviously for my benefit as she bent longer and farther than was needed for her bag. The dress was far too short to bend over like that and she lingered on purpose giving me a clear view of her ass and very swollen pussy. She was shaved bald!

She had shaved herself in the past but not since our daughter came along.

When she stood back up she looked at my face to make sure I noticed. She walked over to me and asked close to my ear “Cat got your tongue?”

I was vibrating and asked “what… happened to your...? You haven't shaved for… for years?”

She looked me in the eyes, smiled a wicked grin and simply said “Len told me to and I obeyed… isn't that how this works?”

With that she gave me a very wet long kiss ramming her tongue in my mouth and then turned to Len, grabbed his hand saying “let's go lover!” and pulled him out our front door giggling like a school girl.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:19 am 
Trainable

Ok, so here I am trying to write a sermon because I'm a Christian now and God is telling me to burn my past so here I go! I tried deleting my account(s) but to no avail.

Crash and burn people!

Before I do, I just want you to know this shit nearly destroyed my fucking life! Like seriously people you are playing with fire. Once this shit gets into your head you can't get it out... writing all my past has seriously helped but for anyone thinking about telling your wife or asking your wife for this just run from that thought. What nobody says on any of these sites is that cuckolding destroys 99% of marriages. Trust me. It's not sustainable. It's not the way people work... Anytime you have to hide shit from society, from family, from your kids, then you know what you're doing is fucked up. Run! Flee!

I know most if not all of you won't even hear this. I wouldn't have. You want what you want. You believe you are a "cuckold" and that's just you so accept it. Buddy, it's not true. It's wormed your way into your brain. You are sick. I am (was) sick.

I feel about 80% of the way out of cuckold land and am feeling amazing. My marriage and my sex are coming back. She's initiating and we are having sex beyond what I've ever known. My premature ejaculation is gone and I can be present with my wife when we make love. The stories, fantasies, and games in my head that played out while making love are gone... you guys know what I'm talking about. The inner you who wants to be with your wife but your dick is lost in fantasyland, imagining what the other side of the fence is like... Is it exciting? Watching your wife finally do it? Yes, I'm not going to lie... Is it exciting trying meth? Yes, I'm sure it is. That's where you need to understand this, it's an insane drug. You will end up in the same place as hard drugs. On the street alone. No wife, no kids, just you and your drug.

How do I crash and burn this Popsicle stand?

Ok, turbowife is my alter account that got me into the ladies lounge. I forged a picture and went right past admin. For anyone thinking about going there it's pretty much dead. Theres only a few women who DON'T SAY ANYTHING HOT and talk about their periods and emotions and how hard it is to have a cuckold for a husband and the pressure and thinking about leaving their husbands ect.

Oh and second my picture I put in the hotties section is of course pulled from the internet. I have zero pics or videos from Leah and Len. I can assure you though Len was that big though. What a fucking horse that guy was (he looked like one too). I've already been warned about putting pictures not my own on this site and was told next time my account would be deleted so... man up admin... time to kick this guy to the curb.

Ok well that's my ourhotwives repentance, I hope that's enough to get me kicked out of here.

I pray all of you make it out of here alive and married and find joy in your wife just the way God made her. For you and only you.

Peace out!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 pm 
Prepubescent

I think you are projecting a lot of anger at us -- your readers -- for a lot of pretty terrible decisions you made, dude. And I think you're assuming that we all have the same level of addiction to this fetish that you seem to have had. But this is a great lesson for some here who need to heed it.

As I said earlier in this thread, it is possible to "unlike" a fetish and it sounds as if you have come pretty close to beating this one.

I hope you don't get kicked off of here and that you can come back and at least post a summary of how your marriage ended and how you came to your second marriage. In other words, you ought to write the final chapter or epilogue.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:04 pm 
Trainable

I'm glad your life is under control. There is no danger of my going down that road.

I hope you'll continue writing. It's a pretty amazing memoir. And, for those who will listen, a concrete warning of the hazards.

And, as with any gripping tale, I want to know what happens next!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 am 
Player

Thanks for the update, was waiting to hear what happened next! Hope you find the time and inspiration to continue, with as much detail as you can remember!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 pm 
Player

Quote:
Len did end up hanging with my family, yes we were outed to our community big time. There are even things that happened that will likely surprise even this audience

Don't know when the details are coming for these comments - but I can't wait to hear them!

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm 
Player

Turbo; Like you did with your marriage, you don't really want to accept responsibility for the situation. You want to be able to blame administration for not being able to finish telling this tale. You ran from your responsibility for the train wreck of the marrige and you are running from the retelling of the end of the story. Man up dude so you can finally come to peace with what you screwed up. Finish the story in all its gory detail and be done with it forever.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm 
Player

Turbo,
Stop beating yourself up. Many people lead sad, lonely, painful or unfulfilling lives. Many people are married with happy families, comfortable lifestyles, good job, nice holidays, friends, all the trappings that anyone could ever hope to achieve - but are bored senseless with their lives.

You think you made bad mistakes? Join the club. Only the very lucky few get it right - and even then, adversity can be lurking just around the corner for them or anyone.

As far as separations, divorce and ruined marriages are concerned - do you realise how oh so very common they are? Marriage can be a warzone that doesn't take prisoners. I know so many people that have gotten divorced, having enjoyed seemingly blissful marriages previously - and let me tell you, there were no fun 'games' involved on the way down, no 'experimenting with exciting lifestyle choices', no 'pushing the threshold of conventional, mainstream conventions' just pain, misery hurt, anger, suspicion, distrust, jealousy and non of the pleasure.

With you and Leah, at least you were trying exhilarating, out there stuff, more excitement packed into a few years than some people enjoy in their entire lives. Think about that. And I'm not being a 'cheer leader', as some would say (and anyway, I'm not sure you can cheer lead an event that is already finished!). Leah got to experience some mind blowing sex that would never have been in her life, unless you had opened the door for her. You have very well and explicitly explained what you got out of it, that so many on this forum can easily understand, sympathise and empathise with. Many here would love to have been in your shoes, but have never had anything like the opportunity and can only dream about such things by reading accounts like yours.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:13 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I agree with hwc, a majority of marriages that go south, dissolve and end in a way that brings nothing but pain and misery for all involved. At least you had an adventure along the way, and learned a thing or two to apply to the next marriage.