Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:54 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 am 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
worldsapart wrote:
I'm hoping 'fall from grace' is more than just having this affair with Scott and actually much worse. Jen's affair with Mike's brother is still a looming threat that could explode and destroy her relationships with both of the men in her life. Mike already hates her for doing what she's doing -- can you imagine if he knew? She also "cheated" on Scott with him. She'd be left alone in a strange place with the marks of a man that doesn't love her anymore and with divorce papers from a man who's become filthy rich, seemingly better off without her, and has moved on. Might not even have a job anymore. That would be a fall from grace.


Yes, great point here. I wonder what mike would do if Joey approached him. If mike was having a bit of a break down and Joey did a bit of an intervention and basically told him that his wife does not love him... Jen is pretty vulnerable to losing mike I might think...

But, again, mike is a cuck. Nobody is taking mike from Jen unless they cuck him. If some other woman gave Jen a run for her money and cucked mike... hummmm


I see your logic but I disagree with it. All of these stories seem to stretch the limitations each time before they reach a breaking point but they almost always do. The Mike in this universe actually isn't that experienced in this lifestyle and all this stuff, moving out and living with Scott, happened really really fast. If you read the HFMG series and onwards, the breaking point was after Mike came out of prison and discovered Jen living and sleeping with another man the whole time. This time they've already passed that boundary and are approaching new territory. I'd say anything is possible. This idea that Mike *needs* to be cucked is a little silly in my opinion. But hey, Elaine seems like an open-minded girl. :)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:28 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
worldsapart wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
worldsapart wrote:
I'm hoping 'fall from grace' is more than just having this affair with Scott and actually much worse. Jen's affair with Mike's brother is still a looming threat that could explode and destroy her relationships with both of the men in her life. Mike already hates her for doing what she's doing -- can you imagine if he knew? She also "cheated" on Scott with him. She'd be left alone in a strange place with the marks of a man that doesn't love her anymore and with divorce papers from a man who's become filthy rich, seemingly better off without her, and has moved on. Might not even have a job anymore. That would be a fall from grace.


Yes, great point here. I wonder what mike would do if Joey approached him. If mike was having a bit of a break down and Joey did a bit of an intervention and basically told him that his wife does not love him... Jen is pretty vulnerable to losing mike I might think...

But, again, mike is a cuck. Nobody is taking mike from Jen unless they cuck him. If some other woman gave Jen a run for her money and cucked mike... hummmm


I see your logic but I disagree with it. All of these stories seem to stretch the limitations each time before they reach a breaking point but they almost always do. The Mike in this universe actually isn't that experienced in this lifestyle and all this stuff, moving out and living with Scott, happened really really fast. If you read the HFMG series and onwards, the breaking point was after Mike came out of prison and discovered Jen living and sleeping with another man the whole time. This time they've already passed that boundary and are approaching new territory. I'd say anything is possible. This idea that Mike *needs* to be cucked is a little silly in my opinion. But hey, Elaine seems like an open-minded girl. :)


So, I am curious. Are you a cuckold??

I notice that a lot of people that seem to read these stories from X are not cuckolds, and my theory is that those people just can’t understand the characters. This is not meant as a criticism. I am a cuckold and I think I understand cuckolds. I am not gay, and I don’t think I understand gay people. No right or wrong...

I think of being a cuckold is something of a sexual orientation. Mike is a cuckold. It’s what he is.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:48 am 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
worldsapart wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
worldsapart wrote:
I'm hoping 'fall from grace' is more than just having this affair with Scott and actually much worse. Jen's affair with Mike's brother is still a looming threat that could explode and destroy her relationships with both of the men in her life. Mike already hates her for doing what she's doing -- can you imagine if he knew? She also "cheated" on Scott with him. She'd be left alone in a strange place with the marks of a man that doesn't love her anymore and with divorce papers from a man who's become filthy rich, seemingly better off without her, and has moved on. Might not even have a job anymore. That would be a fall from grace.


Yes, great point here. I wonder what mike would do if Joey approached him. If mike was having a bit of a break down and Joey did a bit of an intervention and basically told him that his wife does not love him... Jen is pretty vulnerable to losing mike I might think...

But, again, mike is a cuck. Nobody is taking mike from Jen unless they cuck him. If some other woman gave Jen a run for her money and cucked mike... hummmm


I see your logic but I disagree with it. All of these stories seem to stretch the limitations each time before they reach a breaking point but they almost always do. The Mike in this universe actually isn't that experienced in this lifestyle and all this stuff, moving out and living with Scott, happened really really fast. If you read the HFMG series and onwards, the breaking point was after Mike came out of prison and discovered Jen living and sleeping with another man the whole time. This time they've already passed that boundary and are approaching new territory. I'd say anything is possible. This idea that Mike *needs* to be cucked is a little silly in my opinion. But hey, Elaine seems like an open-minded girl. :)


So, I am curious. Are you a cuckold??

I notice that a lot of people that seem to read these stories from X are not cuckolds, and my theory is that those people just can’t understand the characters. This is not meant as a criticism. I am a cuckold and I think I understand cuckolds. I am not gay, and I don’t think I understand gay people. No right or wrong...

I think of being a cuckold is something of a sexual orientation. Mike is a cuckold. It’s what he is.


I've always imagined it as more of a kink, something that spices things up if you can stomach it. That's very interesting to learn. No I'm not a cuckold but I find these types of stories really hot. These stories do such a good of illustrating the emotions and thought processes of the protagonist that I feel like I am. Yeah, that would be hot. Yeah, that would feel like shit. Yeah, I'd hate her too. It's very interesting to learn that it's much more than a kink.

Still, I think the breaking point thing is important in these stories. Mike is a cuckold and cuckold or not, he always has a breaking point. I mean, he has to, right? If the pot wasn't constantly on the verge of boiling over then the story would be much more boring and ordinary. I think that regardless of whether or not Elaine or whoever is willing to cuck him that eventually we'll reach that point.

I hope Mike powers on in the background, making his fortune, building his connections, while Jen and Scott get closer and closer. Then Joey shows up with long hair and a big lumberjack beard, illuminated like fucking Jesus Christ, and reveals everything.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:57 am 
Trainable

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:28 am
Posts: 67
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:31 am 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:04 am
Posts: 188
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.



That's what I tried to explain in my earlier comment; what's happening now is not Mike's choice nor his and Jen's game anymore. He feels like he lost her already and thus the "cuckold-hotness" is lost to him. All thats left for him is the pain of his los and maybe some hope Jen keeps giving him with her "future -plans". In real life however I don't really see how it would be possible for Jen to come back: she's in love and loving Scott, he provides her a life that is as good as her live with Mike, the sex is soooo much better,and last but not least the cuckold fantasy is not hers but Mikes. In real life you live the life you live and you see how things (children,...) work out with your partner. You can regret some things afterwards, but not in advance. Jen in the story is acting alike; she drifts further and further from Mike. How is she gonne cut the ropes with Scott after the 'limited' time she asked Mike for to live her fling with Scott? What if the 3 months she talked about becomes 3 years;... 10 years??? Is this really fair to Mike and still part of a cuckold fantasy he didn't want in the first place?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 am 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:04 am
Posts: 188
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.



That's what I tried to explain in my earlier comment; what's happening now is not Mike's choice nor his and Jen's game anymore. He feels like he lost her already and thus the "cuckold-hotness" is lost to him. All thats left for him is the pain of his los and maybe some hope Jen keeps giving him with her "future -plans". In real life however I don't really see how it would be possible for Jen to come back: she's in love and loving Scott, he provides her a life that is as good as her live with Mike, the sex is soooo much better,and last but not least the cuckold fantasy is not hers but Mikes. In real life you live the life you live and you see how things (children,...) work out with your partner. You can regret some things afterwards, but not in advance. Jen in the story is acting alike; she drifts further and further from Mike. How is she gonne cut the ropes with Scott after the 'limited' time she asked Mike for to live her fling with Scott? What if the 3 months she talked about becomes 3 years;... 10 years??? Is this really fair to Mike and still part of a cuckold fantasy he didn't want in the first place?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.


No, mike is a cuckold period. Not just for Jen. A cuckold is someone that “gets off” from being cuck’d. I’ll share my own experience. I have a hot Hotwife... and I also have a (sanctioned) girlfriend. My GF is a younger woman, and a bikini model. She is quite beautiful, and very sexual and passionate. The we. Is hot as hell. But... no matter how hot it is, it’s not as hot as being cuck’d by the woman I love.

Now, if my wife no longer loved me... well, she would just become some woman that has sex with other people and it Would no longer feel like she was cucking me. If my GF and I fell head over heels in love and she started cucking me, it would take the sex from an 8 to a 10.

Do I have to be cuck’d? Honesty, pretty much yes. If I give it up, I would feel like a lot is missing. I mean, can a gay person just stop acting gay and force himself to marry a woman and be “normal”? Well, I suppose it’s possible, and some have done exactly that, but they are living a lie, and I rarely lasts.

That’s why I keep saying mike is a cuckold, and Will ultimately need to be cuck’d by whomever he is with.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.


No, mike is a cuckold period. Not just for Jen. A cuckold is someone that “gets off” from being cuck’d. I’ll share my own experience. I have a hot Hotwife... and I also have a (sanctioned) girlfriend. My GF is a younger woman, and a bikini model. She is quite beautiful, and very sexual and passionate. The we. Is hot as hell. But... no matter how hot it is, it’s not as hot as being cuck’d by the woman I love.

Now, if my wife no longer loved me... well, she would just become some woman that has sex with other people and it Would no longer feel like she was cucking me. If my GF and I fell head over heels in love and she started cucking me, it would take the sex from an 8 to a 10.

Do I have to be cuck’d? Honesty, pretty much yes. If I give it up, I would feel like a lot is missing. I mean, can a gay person just stop acting gay and force himself to marry a woman and be “normal”? Well, I suppose it’s possible, and some have done exactly that, but they are living a lie, and I rarely lasts.

That’s why I keep saying mike is a cuckold, and Will ultimately need to be cuck’d by whomever he is with.


Ok I think it's a little different than what you described to me before. The difference between sex with and without the cuckold angst is 2 points (8 and 10), the difference between gay sex and straight sex to a gay person is 0 to 8+. There's sexual arousal and then there's no sexual arousal at all. Like oops my dick doesn't seem to be cooperating. I don't question that you personally can't be in a relationship without that dynamic, but do you really think all people with cuckold tendencies must be cucked? I don't know that I believe that.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:38 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
worldsapart wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.


No, mike is a cuckold period. Not just for Jen. A cuckold is someone that “gets off” from being cuck’d. I’ll share my own experience. I have a hot Hotwife... and I also have a (sanctioned) girlfriend. My GF is a younger woman, and a bikini model. She is quite beautiful, and very sexual and passionate. The we. Is hot as hell. But... no matter how hot it is, it’s not as hot as being cuck’d by the woman I love.

Now, if my wife no longer loved me... well, she would just become some woman that has sex with other people and it Would no longer feel like she was cucking me. If my GF and I fell head over heels in love and she started cucking me, it would take the sex from an 8 to a 10.

Do I have to be cuck’d? Honesty, pretty much yes. If I give it up, I would feel like a lot is missing. I mean, can a gay person just stop acting gay and force himself to marry a woman and be “normal”? Well, I suppose it’s possible, and some have done exactly that, but they are living a lie, and I rarely lasts.

That’s why I keep saying mike is a cuckold, and Will ultimately need to be cuck’d by whomever he is with.


Ok I think it's a little different than what you described to me before. The difference between sex with and without the cuckold angst is 2 points (8 and 10), the difference between gay sex and straight sex to a gay person is 0 to 8+. There's sexual arousal and then there's no sexual arousal at all. Like oops my dick doesn't seem to be cooperating. I don't question that you personally can't be in a relationship without that dynamic, but do you really think all people with cuckold tendencies must be cucked? I don't know that I believe that.



Yes, I’m sure there is a continuem. For me it’s 2 points between a bikini model and being cuck’d, and perhaps 4-5 points between a normal person and being cuck’d... other people mileage may vary.

For Mike, it’s about a 2-3 vs a 10!!! He is a major cuckold. He cannot come close to giving it up. Look at just how badly he needs it! Look at how extreme he is! He needs it beyond reason.

I understand that, and I suspect that people not in this lifestyle will not. Mike has to be a cuckold.

And, by the way, there are guy people that play it straight... have straight sex, and even enjoy it to a degree before they come to realize that they are living a lie.

If mike tried to play it straight - for example if he swore off Cuckolding after losing Jen, it would not last. He would be back. He could not not return to the lifestyle.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Posts: 136
Great explanation Samanthasman.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 pm 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
worldsapart wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
reallyforreal wrote:
From what I’ve read if these stories, mike is only a cuckold for Jen. Another woman cuckolding him wouldn’t turn him on I don’t think. That’s why when he banged Bitsy or Elaine he doesn’t cum quick and is quite good. He just isn’t turned on as much.

I also think back to the other Mike when Jen was with Clint. It didn’t have the same appeal to him because it only worked when Jen was his. I think that was one of the reasons why he left the weekend early. It doesn’t work for him being the other guy. It was always his and Jen’s game. Now it’s her and Scott.


No, mike is a cuckold period. Not just for Jen. A cuckold is someone that “gets off” from being cuck’d. I’ll share my own experience. I have a hot Hotwife... and I also have a (sanctioned) girlfriend. My GF is a younger woman, and a bikini model. She is quite beautiful, and very sexual and passionate. The we. Is hot as hell. But... no matter how hot it is, it’s not as hot as being cuck’d by the woman I love.

Now, if my wife no longer loved me... well, she would just become some woman that has sex with other people and it Would no longer feel like she was cucking me. If my GF and I fell head over heels in love and she started cucking me, it would take the sex from an 8 to a 10.

Do I have to be cuck’d? Honesty, pretty much yes. If I give it up, I would feel like a lot is missing. I mean, can a gay person just stop acting gay and force himself to marry a woman and be “normal”? Well, I suppose it’s possible, and some have done exactly that, but they are living a lie, and I rarely lasts.

That’s why I keep saying mike is a cuckold, and Will ultimately need to be cuck’d by whomever he is with.


Ok I think it's a little different than what you described to me before. The difference between sex with and without the cuckold angst is 2 points (8 and 10), the difference between gay sex and straight sex to a gay person is 0 to 8+. There's sexual arousal and then there's no sexual arousal at all. Like oops my dick doesn't seem to be cooperating. I don't question that you personally can't be in a relationship without that dynamic, but do you really think all people with cuckold tendencies must be cucked? I don't know that I believe that.



Yes, I’m sure there is a continuem. For me it’s 2 points between a bikini model and being cuck’d, and perhaps 4-5 points between a normal person and being cuck’d... other people mileage may vary.

For Mike, it’s about a 2-3 vs a 10!!! He is a major cuckold. He cannot come close to giving it up. Look at just how badly he needs it! Look at how extreme he is! He needs it beyond reason.

I understand that, and I suspect that people not in this lifestyle will not. Mike has to be a cuckold.

And, by the way, there are guy people that play it straight... have straight sex, and even enjoy it to a degree before they come to realize that they are living a lie.

If mike tried to play it straight - for example if he swore off Cuckolding after losing Jen, it would not last. He would be back. He could not not return to the lifestyle.


Interesting..I'd like to hear other peoples' opinions as well on this topic. What would you do if you were in Mike's shoes? And most importantly, what would you think if you knew what happened between Jen and Joey?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:06 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:58 pm
Posts: 6
How do you think Jen will spin the fact that Mike is back in town. Cassie already suspicions that there is more of a connection between Jen and Mike. I suspect that the cat is almost out of the bag on this one....any thoughts?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 613
Samanthaman I get what your saying about you being a cuckold but how can you say that everyone that enjoys being a cuckold Mike in point is exactly like you, just because it works for you and makes your sex a point scale of 10, doesnt mean Mike likes it at the same level, maybe he likes some aspects of it that gets him to a 10 but doesnt like the aspects that gets you to a level 10. Not everyone is cut from the same cloth not everyone has the same likes or dislikes were all unique in what we like, yes Mike is a cuckold but that doesnt mean he likes the aspect of being a doormat for Jen, maybe just maybe he likes the spice of it and thrill of maybe losing Jen but not actually losing Jen. I agree with Worldsapart to say Mike needs to be a cuckold I dont believe that.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
xian2014 wrote:
Samanthaman I get what your saying about you being a cuckold but how can you say that everyone that enjoys being a cuckold Mike in point is exactly like you, just because it works for you and makes your sex a point scale of 10, doesnt mean Mike likes it at the same level, maybe he likes some aspects of it that gets him to a 10 but doesnt like the aspects that gets you to a level 10. Not everyone is cut from the same cloth not everyone has the same likes or dislikes were all unique in what we like, yes Mike is a cuckold but that doesnt mean he likes the aspect of being a doormat for Jen, maybe just maybe he likes the spice of it and thrill of maybe losing Jen but not actually losing Jen. I agree with Worldsapart to say Mike needs to be a cuckold I dont believe that.


I need to be a cuckold. It is a lifestyle and a sexual orientation to me. I struggled with the need for years. I thought I was crazy. I desired something I thought was not healthy. This community helped me see that I am not alone.

But I’m only a 4 or 5, whereas mike is a 9! I don’t want my wife saying I love you to another man. I don’t want her to get pregnant. I don’t want to be i a cage. I don’t like overnights and trips, although I put up with them. It’s a continuem and mike is much further along...

As a cuckold, I need my wife to fuck other men to really get off, just like a gay person needs another man. It’s an orientation.

That’s why I keep saying Mike is a cuckold. If he ends up with another woman, at some point, he will eventually need to be a cuckold again. If a woman comes along and offers herself to mike... well, that is tempting perhaps, but not as tempting as being cuck’d.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:02 am 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
xian2014 wrote:
Samanthaman I get what your saying about you being a cuckold but how can you say that everyone that enjoys being a cuckold Mike in point is exactly like you, just because it works for you and makes your sex a point scale of 10, doesnt mean Mike likes it at the same level, maybe he likes some aspects of it that gets him to a 10 but doesnt like the aspects that gets you to a level 10. Not everyone is cut from the same cloth not everyone has the same likes or dislikes were all unique in what we like, yes Mike is a cuckold but that doesnt mean he likes the aspect of being a doormat for Jen, maybe just maybe he likes the spice of it and thrill of maybe losing Jen but not actually losing Jen. I agree with Worldsapart to say Mike needs to be a cuckold I dont believe that.


I need to be a cuckold. It is a lifestyle and a sexual orientation to me. I struggled with the need for years. I thought I was crazy. I desired something I thought was not healthy. This community helped me see that I am not alone.

But I’m only a 4 or 5, whereas mike is a 9! I don’t want my wife saying I love you to another man. I don’t want her to get pregnant. I don’t want to be i a cage. I don’t like overnights and trips, although I put up with them. It’s a continuem and mike is much further along...

As a cuckold, I need my wife to fuck other men to really get off, just like a gay person needs another man. It’s an orientation.

That’s why I keep saying Mike is a cuckold. If he ends up with another woman, at some point, he will eventually need to be a cuckold again. If a woman comes along and offers herself to mike... well, that is tempting perhaps, but not as tempting as being cuck’d.


Ok so you personally would have a serious problem with Jen moving out and living with Scott in Michigan and interpret Mike's need for this because you see him as a '9' and yourself as a '4' or '5' and since you must be cucked, then Mike must also be cucked except to more extreme measures. Such as Jen moving out. That makes sense.

I think there's a bit more wiggle room than that though. I think Mike is motivated to stay with Jen because he truly loves her, not only because he must be cucked. I think it's important to keep that in mind. Mike has his limitations and maybe they're much higher than your own, they're there, and Jen pushes the boundaries every time. Eventually he'll reach '10' and won't be able to handle it. I'd argue he's already gotten there, given he seems tortured and miserable and drinks constantly. And if Joey makes a reappearance, I can imagine Jen's true fall from grace.

These stories are always fun to me because I love searching for the moment when Jen goes from reasonable to unreasonable. When she goes from this person who seemingly cares a great deal about Mike to this woman who suddenly doesn't. She does -- don't get me wrong -- but at some point she becomes much more selfish and takes much more than she gives. I usually turn on Jen at this point, LOL. But it's always fun to read how X tries to make it sound reasonable and believable. He's shockingly good at it now and it's pretty scary.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Posts: 757
Location: Jersey shore
I don't see it any longer as a game. Mike don't like things as they are. The game to him, is having his wife, living with him 24-7, and her picking up a stud , with Mikes aprovell, and both he and Jen, enjoying her tryst. As it stands, no matter how Jen slices it, she has abanded Mike to live with another man, in another part of the country, with no regard to Mikes feelings, she showes no consideration to her spouse, and certainly no love. Were I in Mikes shoes, when she went to leave with Scott, I would have taken her rings, and told her not to bother comming back, i'll send divorce papers.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:41 am 
Virgin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:26 am
Posts: 17
norbertrichard wrote:
I don't see it any longer as a game. Mike don't like things as they are. The game to him, is having his wife, living with him 24-7, and her picking up a stud , with Mikes aprovell, and both he and Jen, enjoying her tryst. As it stands, no matter how Jen slices it, she has abanded Mike to live with another man, in another part of the country, with no regard to Mikes feelings, she showes no consideration to her spouse, and certainly no love. Were I in Mikes shoes, when she went to leave with Scott, I would have taken her rings, and told her not to bother comming back, i'll send divorce papers.


My problem with this story has little to do with the kinks. My problem with Mike and Jen is that at present, they have no real marriage. In the number of couples with whom I counseled about marriage problems, I always found that the longer they lived apart, the less the likelihood that they would ever resume a married life.

It takes a number of common experiences, common expectations, and common desires to have a marriage work. Mike and Jen were apart most of the time for a period in Part 1. Now Jen is living apart from Mike for a month (at least) and there is no expectation that the separation will soon end. They’re only linked by a kink and that has already begun to wear thin for Mike. It will likely continue todo so—especially with a FWB girlfriend who has made it clear that she will be dating around.

Unless Mike and Jen end her time in West Michigan soon, their marriage is toast.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:32 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Posts: 129
Cobbler 123, I agree with you. I’m not clear the story would play well in real life. I also counsel a lot of couples. While few are swingers or into hotwifing/cuckholding, I’m not clear the kink could hold the relationship together.

I think X is going to have an interesting time maintaining a realistic relationship between Mike and Jen and the status quo with Scott. I’m also not clear how much longer Scott, if a real person, would continue with the status quo with Jen and Mike without an ultimatum. This said, I perceive the story is reaching a crisis point at which someone, everyone, is going to have to make some tough choices if this story is going to remain realistic. (Unless some person like Samanthasman who lives this life can shed some “realistic” light on it for us all).

For my own sense of it, I’m anxious to see how X will let Jen work out the tension between her love of kink and the freedom to pursue it (hence her love for Scott) with her need for perceived stability with Mike. Of course, if he does that, does the story end?

It seems to me, then, that X has an interesting delima. Does he write Jen as finding herself? Does Mike pull the plug and leave Jen in a continued struggle (and extend the story line)? Does Scott get fed up with the arrangement and kick Jen out? Do both guys get fed up at the same time?

Seems there are still some interesting story lines to be decided. I can’t wait to see how X works them out.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 pm 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:07 pm
Posts: 485
Location: Canada
I think that X the master will find a story line that will confound us all.

_________________
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:32 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
I think worldsapart and I reached a basic consensus in opinion.

Mike is a cuckold, and a cuckold is someone that needs to be cuck'd to "get off" like a gay man needs to be with a man to get off. It's not just a kink to him, but a sexual orientation. And, there is a continuum to the scale. I would put mike at a level 9, which is someone that is comfortable and turned on with wife loving another man, getting pregnant, denial, and even putting him in chastity. I think we are all on a continuum, and perhaps it's even a sliding scale (I have been pushed down the scale a bit), but we have different breaking points or boundaries.

I also agree with most of what aguy4pleasure says.

A crisis point is coming. Yes, Scott would reasonably, at some point, give Jen an ultimatum. But then at some point, Mike would also give up or give an ultimatum.

You see Mike is a cuckold, but you can only enjoy (get off) being cuck'd by someone you love, and probably someone that you feel loves you back. For example, I have a wife that loves me, a girlfriend, that likes me a lot, and many female friends that are just friends.

When my wife cuck's me, it drives me wild. When my girlfriend cuck's me (she still sleeps with her ex), it turns me on, but not as much as my wife, because our relationship is not as strong. When my female friends (that are just friends and not sexual partners) "cuck me" (meaning they just tell me about their sexual exploits with their own boyfriends, etc.), it's mildly titillating, but does not do much for me.

So, my point is that Mike is still strongly attracted to Jen because he both loves her, she loves him to some degree, and he is thus turned on by her cucking him. If he stops loving her, and/or feels that she no longer loves him, she starts to become a "friend", and the excitement wanes.

If yet another female friend becomes a lover (Elaine) to Mike, and then she starts to cuckold him, well then mike would start to "get off" at a high level with her, and I think that might actually break the bond with Jen. Only at that point, would Jen really be "replaced" by someone that could give Mike everything he needs.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:10 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Posts: 129
Thanks, Samanthasman. That helps me understand things more clearly.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:22 pm 
Virgin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:26 am
Posts: 17
Samanthasman wrote:
I think worldsapart and I reached a basic consensus in opinion.

Mike is a cuckold, and a cuckold is someone that needs to be cuck'd to "get off" like a gay man needs to be with a man to get off. It's not just a kink to him, but a sexual orientation. And, there is a continuum to the scale. I would put mike at a level 9, which is someone that is comfortable and turned on with wife loving another man, getting pregnant, denial, and even putting him in chastity. I think we are all on a continuum, and perhaps it's even a sliding scale (I have been pushed down the scale a bit), but we have different breaking points or boundaries.

I also agree with most of what aguy4pleasure says.

A crisis point is coming. Yes, Scott would reasonably, at some point, give Jen an ultimatum. But then at some point, Mike would also give up or give an ultimatum.

You see Mike is a cuckold, but you can only enjoy (get off) being cuck'd by someone you love, and probably someone that you feel loves you back. For example, I have a wife that loves me, a girlfriend, that likes me a lot, and many female friends that are just friends.

When my wife cuck's me, it drives me wild. When my girlfriend cuck's me (she still sleeps with her ex), it turns me on, but not as much as my wife, because our relationship is not as strong. When my female friends (that are just friends and not sexual partners) "cuck me" (meaning they just tell me about their sexual exploits with their own boyfriends, etc.), it's mildly titillating, but does not do much for me.

So, my point is that Mike is still strongly attracted to Jen because he both loves her, she loves him to some degree, and he is thus turned on by her cucking him. If he stops loving her, and/or feels that she no longer loves him, she starts to become a "friend", and the excitement wanes.

If yet another female friend becomes a lover (Elaine) to Mike, and then she starts to cuckold him, well then mike would start to "get off" at a high level with her, and I think that might actually break the bond with Jen. Only at that point, would Jen really be "replaced" by someone that could give Mike everything he needs.


My only concern (question) is how Mike and Jen can continue to feel "connected" as a couple when Mike only really is together with Jen for a couple hours every 3 weeks? I get the thrill of watching Jen from across the room, but there is no opportunity in those public moments together to talk and really connect. That time has been extremely limited. As I say, it appears to be only a couple hours every 3 weeks or so. That lack of "connecting time" is what kills a marriage. I almost expect Mike to say some week, "Can't come this weekend, Jen. I have something else I gotta do. (Work? Elaine? Watching the Rangers take on the Bruins?)"


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:15 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:14 pm
Posts: 574
the posts have been well written and discussions have been interesting and enjoyable .....Kudos to all...someone mentioned what will happen when there is an ultimatum not sure if it was one but Scott did tell Jen she could go or stay when he was pissed...and she stayed...The Jen Mike knows really is not there anymore she has reached new levels of a free spirit good or bad, how he preceives it will be interesting,and how will he handle Scoots increased influence over Jen.... have learned that i have neverrrrrrrr been successful in trying to figure out where "X" will go.. I bet Mike will accept everything Jen does yes he has a kink but he loves her above everything else UNLESS the mystery man who has been in the shadows Mikes brother makes a guest appearance and Mikes finds out the painful truth then all bets are offf...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:09 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm
Posts: 3276
How do I think Mike would deal with finding out Jen fucked Joey!?

Hummmmm... my immediate thought is that he would be angry and turned on a lot. Yes, maybe depending on how’s he told it would make a difference. He would hate the fact that she lied (by omission) mare than being upset that she fucked Joey. But, I think cheating, even with a brother, is a car less objectionable foul than what she is doing with Scott. When it comes to Scout, she basically left Mike for Scott. She may have even (or nearly) stopped loving Mike, which is the biggest foul of all.

The only way I see the Joey disclosure having a big negative impact is if it’s timed on top of several things and is sort of a straw the broke the camels back. Hell, the Joey thing might even make Mike closer to Jen because it’s just another reminder that Jen is a slut, and mike loves her for it. Being married to a slut is easier to cope with than being married to a woman to loves a specific other man.

_________________
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:00 am 
Trainable

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Posts: 92
Samanthasman wrote:
How do I think Mike would deal with finding out Jen fucked Joey!?

Hummmmm... my immediate thought is that he would be angry and turned on a lot. Yes, maybe depending on how’s he told it would make a difference. He would hate the fact that she lied (by omission) mare than being upset that she fucked Joey. But, I think cheating, even with a brother, is a car less objectionable foul than what she is doing with Scott. When it comes to Scout, she basically left Mike for Scott. She may have even (or nearly) stopped loving Mike, which is the biggest foul of all.

The only way I see the Joey disclosure having a big negative impact is if it’s timed on top of several things and is sort of a straw the broke the camels back. Hell, the Joey thing might even make Mike closer to Jen because it’s just another reminder that Jen is a slut, and mike loves her for it. Being married to a slut is easier to cope with than being married to a woman to loves a specific other man.


Not sure if I agree with that. What she's doing with Scott is extreme but she's been honest with Mike about it throughout this entire series and I think trust is more important to Mike than you think.

I'm itching for Joey to return..he seemed like such an important character at the beginning of this series and then he just dropped off.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alex7419


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze