Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 527 Next
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:55 pm 
Experienced

OZCPL, Drums was Anna’s biological father in the prior story. There was even a DNA test done in that story proving that.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:11 pm 
Virgin

slikpapa13 wrote:
OZCPL, Drums was Anna’s biological father in the prior story. There was even a DNA test done in that story proving that.

No. But then again, Mike was in prison at the time of conception.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 pm 
Prepubescent

OZCPL wrote:
Does anyone know if Mike was Anna's paternal father in the previous story.

In the original ARC, Mike was in jail while Jen was pregnant with Anna. She became pregnant during that time and was having sex with Drums and Joey. although I don't think it was ever clearly stated who was the actual father between Drums and Joey. In that story line Mike treats Anna the same way, as if she were his own.

edit: I forgot they did a DNA test to find out

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm 
Experienced

In Life After We Pt. 3 X wrote the following:

“Can I ask you something?" he said. "Are you seeing anyone else?"

Jen decided to tell the truth. "Yes," she said. After a moment she added "He's Anna's biological father."

"Oh," Clint said surprised. "That complicates things." He said it as a joke, but they both were serious. Then he added "Is it Mike?"

"No it's not Mike," Jen said. She blushed and said self-deridingly, "What can I say? You know my history right? I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut Jen," Clint said with a kind smile, affectionately brushing her silky blonde hair with his fingers. He asked "Who is it?"

"His name's Frankie," Jen said.

She was seeing Frankie aka Drums and he was Anna’s biological father in that rendition of the Mike & Jen train wreck. In a later part of that whole mess Drums gave a DNA sample and was proved to be Anna’s biological father. I think Mike & Drums came to blows then.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm 
Player

I hope Anna is his actual daughter in this one and no wild ass shit comes up that' gonna bring complications if that's his daughter or Scott's. I don't think story needs or should take that route and bring that kind of stress to it but as Ambershere always says.
Power of the Pen but I hope that doesn't come up or is a plot in "Faithful Wife"

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:52 pm 
Experienced

RugbyRaizo1991 - I agree with you but history is that X has a bad habit of writing the same story over and over and over. It’s been my biggest complaint with his writing.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 pm 
Virgin

The only way one can know X is writing the same story over and over is to keep reading them. The relief from this 'bad habit' of which some complain seems obvious.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 am 
Prepubescent

As long as X keeps writing them, I'll keep reading them! :D
I do see some elements that pass from story to story, but he does a good job making it different somehow or another.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:50 am 
Prepubescent

Keep it coming X

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:02 am 
Virgin

Awesome beginning! I can't wait for the next chapters.

Thank you, X!

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 am 
Pervert

Chapter 3

The next weekend was another birthday party. This time it was at John and Alicia’s house, for their just turned 3 year old son. The last week we hadn’t talked about the game or Cam, although I knew she was still working out every day, and most likely working out with Cam. I was distracted at work, thinking about Jen working out with the “bulldozer.” Especially since Cam was “smitten” with my wife (based on what Allie said).

But at home, Jen seemed perfectly normal. She rarely mentioned Cam. She talked about her workouts because that had become an important part of her daily routine, but never in a sexually teasing way, and when she did mention Cam, it was only in passing and never part of the game.

Mostly Jen was focused on being a mom with Anna the center of her world. Even though it had only been a week, it was hard to think of her as that head-turning knockout who went clubbing with Allie in that sexy black dress and high heels. That person seemed like a world away. Not anything like the girl I knew, who was a devoted wife to me and mother to our daughter.

For the birthday party, Jen wore a typical suburban mom outfit. Tank top, shorts and sandals. The hip-hugging shorts showed off her ass and beautiful legs, but it was appropriate for a Saturday afternoon in the late summer. She looked beautiful, but sweet and wholesome, the personification of a young mom who organized community yard sales and regularly taught at Sunday school (which she did).

For most of the party, Jen hung with the other moms, playing with the kids and coordinating birthday party activities. I dotted on Anna, always keeping within arm’s length in case she tripped or fell. Jen always said I was over protective, but I couldn’t help myself. My breath caught whenever Anna did anything even mildly risky (like jumping off the sofa), but I usually managed not to intervene, as I knew Anna needed freedom to grow, but I stayed close in case she needed me.

John and Alicia hired babysitters for the party (a few neighborhood teenage girls), so it gave the parents some time to relax and socialize. As often the case at the neighborhood parties, they served beer and wine. Nothing hard like vodka or scotch, and no one had to worry about drinking and driving as everyone usually walked.

At one point, I was coming out of the bathroom and saw Jen in the kitchen. She was alone, crouched down on one knee and leaning over, cleaning up a spill by one of the kids. The way she was positioned, her tight shapely ass was on full display in her white shorts. And, her thong had ridden up her back so it was exposed above the waist of the shorts. The thong was pink and lacy, and looked extremely sexy against her tanned skin and the white of her shorts.

I paused for a moment in the hallway, admiring my beautiful wife. Then to my surprise, Jen looked over her shoulder and said, “So anyways, yeah, I work out every day at a gym in Verona.”

I realized then that she wasn’t alone. Someone else was in the kitchen with her, although I couldn’t see from where I was standing. Then the person walked closer to my wife and I saw him. It was Blake! His eyes were on Jen’s butt. He was openly looking at her ass, and her exposed pink thong.

I was instantly jealous. And angry. How dare he ogle my wife? And what was Jen doing in the kitchen alone with him? At the same time, I couldn’t move. So I stayed hidden in the hallway, watching and listening to them.

Jen stood and turned to Blake. She smiled at him. Blake smiled back at her. His eyes traveled up and down her body, and he said “Well, the workouts are working. You look incredible.”

“Thanks,” Jen said. She demurely lowered her eyes, and twirled her blonde hair around her finger. She twirled her blonde hair around her finger! She was flirting with this preppy asshole!

“You look good too Blake,” Jen said. “Stephanie says you’re a swimmer?”

“That’s right,” Blake said with a proud smile on his face. “I swam in college. Fly and IM were my best events. I made it to the Olympic trials once.”

“Oh, wow,” Jen said, here eyes going wide. She was clearly impressed, and that cut at my gut. “You almost made it to the Olympics?”

“Well, to be honest, not really, just the trials,” Blake said with a modest chuckle. “I got to swim against Mike Phelps though. He kicked my ass. But I got to know him. We’re Facebook friends. Me and Steph actually had dinner with him in Baltimore last year.”

“Wow, that’s so awesome,” Jen gushed.

Grinning, Blake took a step closer to my wife and said, “You mind if I ask a question? How do you get your eyelashes so long?”

“My eyelashes?”

“Yes,” Blake said, looking into Jen’s big blue doe-like eyes. “You have the longest eyelashes. How do you do it?”

“Um … mascara?” Jen said. “What? You think I’m a freak?”

“No no, not that,” Blake hurriedly assured her. Looking into her beautiful face, he said “You have the most amazing eyes.”

Jen shyly looked down again, this time brushing a lock of stray blonde hair behind her ear. “You shouldn’t say things like that Blake,” she said.

“You’re worried about Steph? Don’t,” Blake said, smiling reassuringly. “She talks about you all the time. How beautiful you are.”

“Really?” Jen said, surprised. As she pondered that, she casually moved her hand behind her head and pulled her blonde hair to the other side, exposing her left shoulder. She was wearing a tank top, and her bra strap was exposed under the strap of the tank top. The movement caused Blake’s eyes (and my eyes) to look at her shoulder and the exposed bra strap. The bra strap was pink and lacy, matching her thong. Was Jen doing this on purpose, to flirt with Blake? The possibility infuriated me!

I finally couldn’t take anymore! I moved from the hallway into the kitchen. Seeing me, Jen smiled and moved to me. “Hey baby,” she said, leaning into my side. I immediately wrapped my arm possessively around her, making sure Blake knew this girl belonged to me.

“Whatcha doing?” Jen asked.

“About to check on Anna,” I said.

“I’ll go with you,” Jen said.

Blake said “Hey Mike, have you tried John’s craft beers? They’re good.”

“No, not yet,” I said.

“They’re in that closet behind you,” Blake said with a sly grin. “Mind getting me one too? Thanks buddy.”

“What an asshole,” I hissed, pissed that Blake had maneuvered me to serve him in front of my wife. Blake was gone and we were alone in the kitchen.

“You really don’t like him,” Jen said grinning at me.

“You really think he looks good?” I asked her, accusation in my voice.

Jen looked at me, realizing I’d been spying on her. “Are you stalking me again?” she said with a lopsided smile.

“Do you?” I pressed.

“Well, come on Mike, you have to admit Blake’s fit,” Jen said, an amused smile in her voice.

I scowled at her. She laughed and wrapped her arm in mine. “Come on, let’s go check on Anna,” she said, the smile still in her voice.

She began to pull me out of the kitchen but I stopped her. “Wait,” I said. “Your thong is showing in the back.” I helped her adjust her shorts.

“Jen …,” I said, pulling her to me. I needed my wife. I hungered for her.

My hands were still on her tiny waist. I kissed down her neck to her exposed bra strap. I kissed her there. I kissed and bit the lacy red bra strap. Then I kissed back up her neck. I hotly whispered into her ear “Blake saw your thong.” I pulled her closer, pressing my body against hers. My cock was steel in my pants and she felt it.

Jen pulled away from me, a curious smile on her pretty face. She looked at me, as if trying to read into my soul. “You are so the king of mixed messages,” she said, that lopsided smile on her beautiful face again. She looked down and saw the tent in my pants. She pulled out my shirt, untucking it so it covered by erection. “Calm down there cowboy,” she said with a grin. Taking my hand, she said “Come on, let’s go find our banana.”

We checked on Anna. She was having fun with the babysitters and the other kids. So we mingled and eventually got separated. Some time later I spotted Jen talking with Blake again. They were among a group of people, but it was clear they were talking to each other, at least to me. Jen seemed to laugh at everything he said. They were standing close, and Blake touched Jen’s arm a few times to emphasize points as they talked. Jen’s only about 5’2” (and she was wearing flat ankle strap sandals) and Blake’s well over 6 feet so he towered over her. Jen had to look up to talk to him.

Then I watched as Blake handed Jen his iPhone. She swiped across the screen and Blake leaned in close to watch. What were they looking at? Pictures? They talked and laughed as Jen scrolled through whatever they were looking at.

It was clear to me they were flirting. Big time flirting. It made my stomach churn, burning with jealousy, especially since I despised Blake. But it got me hard again, and I was glad my shirt was untucked.

I suddenly thought about Blake’s wife, Stephanie. I worried she might see her husband flirting with my wife and make an embarrassing scene. I looked through the crowd and spotted Stephanie. Like me, she was looking at Jen and Blake too. She was looking intently at them. But she didn’t look angry. She looked … interested. And intrigued.

About an hour later we were home, and Anna was taking a nap. Our little girl was exhausted from the party.

“What were you and Blake talking about?” I asked her.

“What?” Jen asked, not understanding.

“You were looking at his phone,” I said.

“Oh,” Jen said, and she laughed as she remembered. “I was looking at the people he follows on Twitter. He follows Anthony Weiner.” She laughed as she added, “I mean, who follows Anthony Weiner?”

“Why do you talk to him so much?” I said frowning at her.

“You’re so jealous of Blake,” Jen said grinning at me.

“Why?” I asked again, pressing for an answer.

“He’s fun,” Jen said with a shrug. “He makes me laugh.”

Her answer angered me. It made me jealous. “I don’t like him.”

“But you got hot when he looked at my ass?” Jen said with a knowing smile at me.

My frown deepened. I moved closer and grabbed her arms, jerking her to me. “You belong to me!” I hissed.

“Of course I do,” Jen agreed.

“I was so mad at you!” I told her, still holding her close to me.

“Mad?”

“Seeing you with Blake. Mad. Jealous. Turned on. I felt like I was boiling over!” I yanked Jen even closer to me. “I wanted you!”

“I’m right here baby,” she said, looking into my eyes.

Suddenly I smashed my lips against hers, kissing her. Jen kissed me back and parted her lips, inviting my tongue into her mouth. I thrust my tongue down her throat, and then we were falling onto the sofa, desperately undressing each other. We fucked like newlyweds on the sofa in our family room. I bit Jen’s neck and roughly fondled her tits, and she grabbed my ass as I pushed into her, urging me to fuck her harder. Our sex was hot and passionate. I fucked her like a madman, like I was possessed! We both came hard.

“Wow,” Jen said between pants after we were done. Her face was aglow with post-orgasmic bliss. “Wow.”

“I don’t like you talking to Blake,” I told her.

“Well, if you fuck me like that whenever I talk to him, then I will keep talking to him,” Jen joked with a grin at me. Seeing me frowning at her, she snuggled deeper into me. “I like it when you’re like this,” she said, tenderly smiling at me and scratching my beard under my chin. “I like it when you’re so focused on me.”

“I can’t get enough of you!” I gushed, hugging her tight. “I adore you!”

Jen smiled as she hugged me back. She clearly liked what I said.

Later that week I was in bed under the covers after putting Anna down for the night. Jen walked into our bedroom, head in her phone, grinning as she tapped away on the screen. “Who are you talking to?” I asked.

“Cam,” Jen said as her phone dinged with a new text. She smiled as she read it.

“You text with him?” I asked, incredulity in my voice.

Jen finally looked up from her phone. “I told you we work out,” she said.

“You coordinate times with him?” I asked, my eyes going wide. “You said he knows your schedule so he makes sure he’s at the gym when you’re there. But it sounds like you tell him when you’re going to be there.”

“Well, sometimes,” Jen admitted. “Sometimes I do yoga first, or there’s a dance class. I told you we lift together. So yeah, sometimes we coordinate times. My schedule’s actually more flexible since he works.”

“You mean at the bar?”

“He’s a physical therapist,” Jen said. “He works for a home PT service. So he has a flexible schedule, but not as much as mine.”

I nodded, processing this information. With Anna in preschool, Jen had most of her mornings and early afternoons free. “Have you had that talk with him?” I asked. She was going to tell Cam his flirting was crossing the line and he had to stop.

Jen sat on the bed next to me. She rubbed my arm and said “I thought you didn’t want me to.”

She was right. In fact I told her she had a free pass to do whatever she wanted with Cam. Suddenly my throat was dry. “Have you … done anything with him?” I asked, my voice low.

“Of course not Mike,” Jen said, rubbing my arm again. “I would’ve told you.”

“So he hasn’t tried to kiss you again?”

“Well, let’s just say I’ve avoided situations where he could try,” Jen said. She ran her hand over my crotch, over the blanket. Feeling my erection, she gave me a teasing smile and said “Disappointed?”

“But he still flirts with you?” I asked.

“Yes. All the time.”

“Do you flirt back?”

“I’ve tried to slow things down. Until ….”

“Until what?”

Jen looked into my eyes and said “Until you decide what you want me to do.”

I looked back into her eyes. My heart was pounding. “I told you, you have a free pass,” I said, my heart in my throat.

“You also get upset when I text him,” Jen said, waving her iPhone at me.

“Can I see?” I asked, holding out my hand. Jen gave her iPhone to me. She gave it willing, without any hesitation or reluctance, and that reassured me. I read the most recent texts.

Cam: great seeing you today

TinyDancer: you kicked my ass today

Cam: hip lifts and toe taps will keep your ass looking great

TinyDancer: I thought my ass already looked great

Cam: it does – feels great too – the keg room feels lonely without you

TinyDancer: oh god don’t remind me

Cam: it was only a kiss

TinyDancer: it was a mistake. I’m married

Cam: So?

TinyDancer: So?!!!!!!!! Wtf?!!!!!!!!!!

Cam: let’s talk about it. Come to the bar tonight

TinyDancer: you wish

Cam: seriously, just talk. Others are coming too. Judy, erin, carl ….

I looked up, as that was the last text. “You haven’t responded?” I asked, handing the iPhone back to her.

Jen shook her head. “Not yet,” she said.

“Erin – she’s the girl Cam had an affair with?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Judy and Carl, they’re in your workout group too?”

“Yes.”

I stared at Jen. She stared at me, staring at her. We were at a decision point. And she was waiting for me to make a decision.

I took her iPhone again. I typed a message and hit send. Then I showed the screen to Jen.

TinyDancer: ok I’ll be there

Jen looked at the screen. Then she looked at me. A grin came to her pretty face. “I guess I should get ready,” she said.

“I guess you should,” I said back.

Jen put on capri skinny jeans that ended halfway down her shapely calves and a loose peasant top that buttoned in the back. She straightened her hair again, like she did when she went clubbing with Allie. The chic, sophisticated look really suited her, especially with heavier makeup and glossy wet lipstick. She also dug deep into her closet for high heels. They were 4 inch stilettos covered with a leopard print.

“I haven’t seen those shoes in a while,” I said, looking at her feet as she slipped the shoes on.

“Yeah, like 3 years,” Jen joked. She stopped wearing high heels when she got pregnant. It was a combination of morning sickness and then later a big belly. High heels weren’t high on her list of priorities while she was pregnant. And then once Anna was born, life became all about Anna, and her high heels continued to gather dusk in the back of her closet.

“You’re a real knockout,” I gushed. She really was. She looked like a supermodel or A list movie star. It wasn’t just the hair and makeup either. Her face was slimmer from working out, bringing her beauty into sharper focus. My wife was more than a knockout. She was stunning.

Jen smiled at me. “I’ll text you,” she promised. “I’ll send pictures. You’ve never met my gym friends.”

“I’d like to see what they look like,” I said. With an excited grin I added “Especially Cam.”

Jen’s phone buzzed. Her uBer had arrived. I reached for her and Jen leaned into me. “No playing with yourself tonight,” she said.

“Seriously?” I said with a half laugh.

“I am serious,” Jen told me with a grin. “I want you hot for me when I get home.”

As she promised, Jen texted pictures to me. She was with a group of people at a high top. 2 girls and 3 guys, plus herself. I studied the girls first. One had dark hair and the other was a red head. The redhead was cute, but the brunette a real beauty. I guessed that the brunette was Erin.

Then I looked at the 3 men, trying to guess who was Cam. It was pretty obvious actually. Cam was the big man standing next to Jen. Jen confirmed it with a short message under the picture.

TinyDancer: Cam’s the hulk next to me.

I looked at Cam. The word “hulk” described him perfectly. He was a big, muscular man. He looked solid, with a barrel chest and thick arms. He was handsome too, with a dark completion. He had thick black hair. He looked to be Italian, certainly Mediterranean. He looked young too. Really young. I remembered Jen saying he was 25 and realized he was only 2 years older than my brother Joe.

Jen was really attracted to him. I could tell. It wasn’t just the extra time she took on her hair and makeup. It was the high heels. A girl doesn’t go out in 4 inch high heels to just see friends, especially to a sports bar in Verona. Especially Jen who rarely wore heels nowadays – flats, sneakers or ankle boots were more her speed since becoming a mom. The fact she wore high heels told me she was interested in Cam. All the flirting and texting weren’t just a sexy game we were playing. My wife was interested in another man.

I got another text from Jen.

TinyDancer: Erin’s the brunette. Her husband Tom is next to her.

So I was right about who Erin was. Cam certainly had good taste. Erin, like my Jen, was a beautiful girl. She was married too. It made me wonder if Cam had a thing for married girls. It made sense for a player like Cam. Sex without complications. And older girls like Jen and Erin had to work harder to stay beautiful. Sure, Jen had good genes and I guessed Erin did too. But as a girl aged, it took a lot of effort to stay at the pinnacle of beauty. And there was a sexiness in that. If Cam, at only 25, realized that, then I was impressed with him.

I looked again at the picture, at Erin’s husband Tom. He was an okay looking guy. He was standing close to his wife, possessively holding her arm. He was smiling into the camera, but the smile looked forced. It made me wonder if Tom knew about Erin’s affair with Cam. At least from the picture, Erin’s focus seemed to be on her husband rather than Cam. So maybe the affair was over and their marriage had survived it. I shrugged, knowing I would probably never meet Erin or Tom. It made me wonder though.

I stared at my phone, waiting for another text from Jen. I was desperate to know what was happening. Was Jen with Cam in the keg room again? Was he kissing her? Was his hand inside her bra? Inside her panties? Was Jen stroking his “porn-star” cock? Did she have it in her mouth? In her pussy?

I had to calm down or I’d have a heart attack. I decided to check in on Anna. She was asleep. I sat with her, just looking at her beautiful, angelic face. Sitting there in the dark, with just the faith glow of a night light, watching Anna sleep, it calmed me.

It made me think of Jen, not as the sexy girl in leopard print high heels who I sent off to see Cam, but as the devoted mother of our daughter. I started thinking of them as Jenny versus Jen. I’d forgotten that Jenny. But now the memories and feelings from that time came flooding back. I remembered how hot it was. I also remembered the pain. We almost lost each other. We came this close to losing each other. Was I crazy? Why did I want this again?

I finally left Anna’s room. I was holding my phone, not wanting to miss a text. Then one came in.

TinyDancer: I really have a free pass? R u sure?

I stared at my wife’s text. I read it over and over. I was conflicted, but ….

Before I could change my mind, I sent a text.

Hunka: yes you have a free pass. I’m sure. Ily.

I waited for a text back. One heartbeat. Two. Three. Then there was a text.

TinyDancer: ily2 <heart emojins>

I was breathing hard. Now came the waiting. How long would it take? For Cam to fuck my wife? Probably they’d go to his apartment. Where did he live? How many times would they do it? And Allie said Cam had a good tongue. Would he go down on Jen first? Maybe make her cum? And then Jen would go down on him, make him cum in her mouth. Then they’d have to recover. Joke around, laugh, hug and kiss. Then they’d fuck. How many times? Once, twice?

I realized it could be hours before I’d see my wife again. In fact, given how she used to play with Scott, she might end up sleeping over at Cam’s. Then I wouldn’t see her until tomorrow morning. That was hours away. I was desperate to see Jen again. I felt empty without her. I needed to hold her, kiss her. I needed her to be with me. I just needed my wife to be with me.

Then a text arrived.

TinyDancer: coming home. See you soon. Ily

I was shocked and relieved. Shocked because it had been less than 30 minutes since her last text. Relieved because I’d soon be holding my wife in my arms again.

When Jen got home she smiled at me and melted into my arms. “What happened?” I asked excitedly.

“Let’s go upstairs,” Jen said.

Upstairs, I looked at my wife. I studied her. With a smile she said “Are you wondering if I look freshly fucked?” My breath caught at her words. She heard it and her smile widened. “Well I’m not.”

“What happened then?” I asked, desperate to know.

“Nothing,” Jen said. “We talked. Flirted some. But nothing happened.”

“But your text,” I said, not understanding. Then I got it. “You were testing me,” I said.

Jen gave me an apologetic smile. “I need to know if you’re serious,” she said. She began unbuttoning my shirt. “Let’s get into bed baby.”

We were in bed, naked, on our sides and looking at each other. “So you were testing me,” I said. “But did you want to fuck him?”

Jen gave a half laugh. Not a funny ha ha laugh, but a you don’t understand me laugh. “I’m different now Mike,” she said. “Before I was stupid. I did horrible things to you. I don’t want to repeat those mistakes.”

“I guess I don’t understand,” I said, looking questioning at her.

“You asked me if I want to fuck Cam. I’m answering you,” Jen said. “I can’t think about being with someone else until I know that’s what you really want. It’s like a switch in my head. Until I know for sure you want it, I can’t even imagine being with someone else.”

“I do want it,” I told her. “I replied to your text. I told you I was sure.”

“But how much did you hurt after sending it?” Jen asked, giving me a knowing look.

I looked back into her eyes, amazed at how well she knew me. “Okay, yes, it hurt,” I said. “But that’s part of my fantasy. The hurt, being jealous, it’s like throwing gas on a fire for me. That’s what I want. You say I’m the master of mixed signals. Being a cuckold means I’m always conflicted. It means it hurts. But that’s part of it. It’s what makes it so exciting. It’s what I want.”

Jen stared at me, like she was studying me, trying to figure out if I was telling the truth. Finally she said “It almost happened Mike. I almost fucked him. But I needed to talk to you first, to make sure.”

“What happened?” I asked excitedly.

“I’ll tell you, but do something for me first.”

“What?”

“Go down on me,” Jen said, running her fingertip across my lips.

Without hesitation I moved down her body and opened her legs. I ran my thumb up and down her slit. “You’re so fucking wet,” I said.

“Cam,” Jen said breathlessly.

“He got you this way?”

“Yes.”

I went down on her. I have to admit I tried to make her cum fast as opposed to drawing out her pleasure, as I wanted to get to her story. I didn’t have to worry thought, because within moments she was cumming on my tongue.

Then I moved up her body and took her into my arms. It was my turn now. I pressed my naked body against hers and nuzzled her neck. “Just give me a second,” she said, putting a hand to my chest and panting as she came down from her orgasm. After catching her breath, she said “okay I’ll tell you now.”

“Okay,” I said anxiously. “What happened?”

“I went down to the keg room with him. After texting you, and you said you were sure,” she said. “He lifted me on top of a keg and stepped in between my legs. He kissed me. This time I kissed him back.”

“You did?” I said excitedly.

“He’s such a good kisser Mike,” Jen told me. “I was gonna play hard to get again. I don’t know, maybe not, cause I did go to the keg room with him. But anyways, once he started kissing me I couldn’t resist. Cam’s such a good kisser. His lips are so soft, but he’s forceful, he knows what he wants, he takes it.”

“You like that in a man,” I said.

“I do,” Jen agreed. “So once he started kissing me I kissed him back. Then his hands were inside my blouse. He unsnapped my bra. He put his hands on my tits. His hands are really big, it felt like he was touching me everywhere. I think I almost came when he rubbed my nipples.”

“Oh god Jen,” I gasped. I was so excited I could barely breath. Jen put her hand around my hard cock but I stopped her from stroking me. “I don’t want to cum yet,” I told her.

“I’ll just hold you, like this,” she said, her hand wrapped around my shaft put barely holding it.

“Okay,” I said, my heart pounding in my chest. “Tell me what happened next.”

“Then Cam took my hand and put it on his cock,” Jen said. “It was still in his pants and wasn’t all the way hard yet, but it felt so big. I mean, freaking big Mike. Huge.”

“Longer than Scott?” I excitedly asked. “Thicker than Joe?”

“I don’t know. He was still in his pants.”

“You didn’t take it out?” I asked.

Jen shook her head no. “I couldn’t,” she said. “Not until I talked to you.”

“Okay – then what happened?”

“Cam unbuttoned my jeans,” Jen said. “He put his hand into my pants.”

“Oh god,” I gasped. “He touch your pussy?”

“He did,” Jen said. “He put a finger inside me.”

“Oh god Jen!” I groaned, and then I was cumming in her hand. She was barely touching me yet I was cumming in her hand. As soon as she realized I was cumming, she tightened her grip and rapidly stroked me, to give me pleasure rather than a ruined orgasm.

We were laying on our sides. I collapsed into her, my head on her chest under her chin, panting. She used a sheet to wipe off my cum, then she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

“So then what happened?” I asked her when my breathing was back to normal. “Did he make you cum?”

“No,” Jen said shaking her head. “That’s when I stopped him. I couldn’t go any farther. Not until I talked to you.”

“But you wanted to,” I said.

Jen shook her head again. “I wouldn’t fuck him, or go down on him, or let him go down on me, or cum with him,” she said. “Not until we talked.”

“I have to flip that switch in your head,” I said.

“Maybe it’s in my heart,” Jen said. “Or my soul. But yes. You have to flip it. I need to know you really want this.”

I was quiet for long moments. So long, that Jen said “Mike, tell me what you’re thinking.”

After another moment’s hesitation, I asked “Do you ever think about Scott?”

“No,” Jen said immediately. But it was too fast. She knew it, and she knew I knew it.

“Yeah, I think about him sometimes,” she admitted in a soft voice. “I think about how stupid I was. How horrible I was to you. It won’t be like that this time Mike. I’ll make it good for you. It’ll be good for both of us. I’ll take care of you this time. I promise.”

“Now it sounds like you’re trying to convince me to flip the switch.”

“I --,” Jen began, but I stopped her.

“It’s okay,” I said with a kiss to her lips. “I want you to desire other men. If you’re doing it just for me, it doesn’t work.” I kissed her again. Then I said “So yeah, I really mean it. Your free pass is real. I want this. I want to be a cuckold again.”

“My cuckold,” Jen said, love and affection in her soft voice. She tenderly kissed me.

“Your cuckold,” I agreed, kissing her back.

“It’s gonna hurt sometimes,” Jen warn me.

“I want that,” I said.

“I know,” she said. “But if it ever hurts too much, tell me. If I ever cross the line, tell me.”

“I will,” I promised.

“So … okay,” Jen said. She smiled at me and scratched my beard under my chin. I looked her. I had turned on the switch. It was real now.

“So when will you do it?” I asked her, an excited smile on my face.

“I don’t know,” Jen said, a mischievous smile coming to her beautiful face. “I could have Cam tomorrow but what fun is that? I want him to work for it.”

I pulled back from Jen, intrigued. “It’s a game to you,” I said.

“Of course it is,” Jen said, the grin still on her face. “I want Cam so hot for me he’s begging to fuck me.”

“I thought you’re a bottom,” I said.

“I am, but …,” Jen said. “If a man wants me to be his, he has to fight for me.”

“To be his?” I said.

“You know what I mean,” Jen said, rubbing my arm. “Of course I’m really yours.”

“Okay …,” I said, uncertainly in my voice.

“Don’t worry Mike, I’ll take care of you,” Jen promised again. “You just have to trust me.”

“I do trust you baby,” I said. I was hard again, and my erection was poking against her leg. Jen got on top of me and guided my cock into her. Then we hugged and kissed as we made love.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:52 am 
Player

Well at least Mike and Jen are taking precautions to this so, so far they have learned something about making sure of each other first. Cam might have the pass but Blake on the other hand. Weakness and Sin and temptation and abut whether people can learn from past mistakes. I just wonder will Mike speak up if she does go too far over or will he be so far drowned in lust he won't. But I see Blake being the main problem here.. Cam for some reason to me has the potential to be the version of "Ricky" here I hope not but aye.... Love and family and whether or not people learn from past mistakes.

I think it's possible this can go over alright until Anna get's caught up in it

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:40 am 
For me the most interesting aspect of this chapter was Stephanie(Blakes wife)being" interested and intrigued" when Blake and Jen were flirting. Could they be Players?
Given Mikes obvious animosity towards him I think we can make a guess that he is going to get inside Jens underwear at some point,,,somehow I don't think Mike will be too happy about that,,,.Maybe because its a bit too close to Anna? (As mentioned in the preceding post by RR1991 ) Or maybe just because he thinks he is a shit?

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:01 pm 
Prepubescent

Cam is bad news, I don't think he's a good guy, we might see the return of "Jenny" thanks to him.
I dunno if I'm reading the clues correctly, but I believe Blake's wife likes sharing him. cuckquean maybe?

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:51 pm 
Trainable

The hottest part of this chapter was the part when Jen reminds Mike that “sometimes it’s gonna hurt.”

I think she wants to pre-secure the space she needs to push his cuckold buttons and to give him permission to enjoy his own humiliation without risking a meltdown.

After Mike accepts this condition, he will be forced to be more mature about it. I hope Jen takes full advantage of this and rubs his face in it (perhaps literally).

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
The hottest part of this chapter was the part when Jen reminds Mike that “sometimes it’s gonna hurt.”

I think she wants to pre-secure the space she needs to push his cuckold buttons and to give him permission to enjoy his own humiliation without risking a meltdown.

After Mike accepts this condition, he will be forced to be more mature about it. I hope Jen takes full advantage of this and rubs his face in it (perhaps literally).

Yes Mike is a bottom and his beautiful sexy wife doesn’t want him caving in and spoiling her fun, half way through, once she gets things wound up and the train is rolling down the track. She and Allie have talked and they have choreographed how things should unfold so Jen can enjoy a fucking good time, away from husband and family. Just what a pretty girl needs, to recharge her batteries.

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:35 pm 
Experienced

Cuckyboy3, isn’t rubbing his face in it what got her divorced?

Unread postPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:46 pm 
Trainable

slikpapa13 wrote:

Yes, SlikPapa, that is true. But I believe the divorce was a reflection of the lack of maturity of both Mike and Jen. Mike is better prepared now to recognize that he gets off on the denial and humiliation, and Jen may hopefully also recognize the degradation that Mike needs to submit to despite whatever he may feel or say in the moment.

Last time, Mike’s ego got in his own way by insisting that he hold onto some notion that he could satisfy his wife as a man, when in reality he could have been happier in accepting his place as a beta male. Likewise Jen caved in to her doubts that she was being bad to Mike when in fact she was being true to herself AND living up to his fantasies.

Now, with her insistence that he approve of any next steps explicitly, she is giving him an out. In accepting her terms, Mine is knowingly refusing the out. They never really had that conversation with such honesty before. The cuckold in Mike wants his face to be rubbed in his wife’s inseminated pussy but without him having to admit he wanted it. Likewise the hotwife in Jen wants to be taken by a real man, and to make her cuckold husband “suffer”, but without any guilt because she will know that this is what he needs.

That is my perspective.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:03 am 
Pervert

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
slikpapa13 wrote:

Yes, SlikPapa, that is true. But I believe the divorce was a reflection of the lack of maturity of both Mike and Jen. Mike is better prepared now to recognize that he gets off on the denial and humiliation, and Jen may hopefully also recognize the degradation that Mike needs to submit to despite whatever he may feel or say in the moment.

Last time, Mike’s ego got in his own way by insisting that he hold onto some notion that he could satisfy his wife as a man, when in reality he could have been happier in accepting his place as a beta male. Likewise Jen caved in to her doubts that she was being bad to Mike when in fact she was being true to herself AND living up to his fantasies.

Now, with her insistence that he approve of any next steps explicitly, she is giving him an out. In accepting her terms, Mine is knowingly refusing the out. They never really had that conversation with such honesty before. The cuckold in Mike wants his face to be rubbed in his wife’s inseminated pussy but without him having to admit he wanted it. Likewise the hotwife in Jen wants to be taken by a real man, and to make her cuckold husband “suffer”, but without any guilt because she will know that this is what he needs.

That is my perspective.

I disagree with what you said here. Yes Mike is a cuckold and likes it and also likes some of the humiliation but only to a point, Mike wants her to want other men BUT Mike also wants to not be forgotten and wants Jen to think of him always and to re ensure him that its a game and that HE is her main guy for always and that when she is done that she will ALWAYS come back to him. Jen took it way to far and thats why she got divorced. Far as satisfying his wife from what I have read she has been getting plenty of the O faces with Mike and she hasnt been complaining or feeling left out with the orgasms. So Im not sure Mike is a Beta since he controls the relationship, Mike is telling her when she can and cant have sex with other guys, Mike aint afraid to bounce if she gets stupid so if she wants to keep him and have her cake she better play by the right rules or get ejected from the game.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 am 
Pervert

Dear masterXleg,

Thanks for sharing your stories again!

I love this one!!!! Really!!! For me is a super exciting situation!

Best regards!

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 am 
Experienced

xian2014, you said it better than I ever could have. Thanks. Cuckyboy3, all I will add to xian2014’s comment is that I think what you wrote may be what you prefer, but Mike, in every iteration X has written, has never wanted it to go as far as Jen took it here. Everyone has a limit and Jen better have learned Mike’s or she’s in for a world of hurt. If I’m wrong and X takes it that far again and Mike does accept it, I will stop reading X because, even as only a reader of this lifestyle, I have limits, and Mkis divorcing Jen was, IMO, the only, and correct thing, for him to have done.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:51 am 
Trainable

[quote="slikpapa13"]xian2014, you said it better than I ever could have. Thanks. Cuckyboy3, all I will add to xian2014’s comment is that I think what you wrote may be what you prefer.[/quote

Yes that is true. Most readers seem to want Mike to enjoy this lifestyle in which cuckolding comes from a desire to see his wife enjoy sex and love with others, but mostly only on his terms, with limits, topping from below in some ways. The great X has generally written it from this perspective too.

My interpretation defineitely reflects my desire. I WOULD LIKE to see Mike’s cuckolding as the ultimate extension of a masochistic, female led relationship, culminating in the complete sexual liberation of Jen on her terms and unconditional submission by Mike to her desires. To me, to see him get locked up in a chastity belt, to get verbally teased, physically punished by his wife, forced to wear panties, get taunted by her lovers, etc. would all be part of a more dangerous and more exciting game in which Mike is symbolically stripped of his masculinity, and in doing so, finds his own blissful liberation.

But that’s just me. (By the way, am I the only one on this thread who feels this?)

Now back to X’s story!

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm 
Experienced

Mike and Jen can’t learn from past mistakes if they don’t talk about them. They won’t even mention Scott’s name. At this point, they seem like the same couple in FWFFG, but now with a child.

Jen is obviously omitting big details regarding her contacts with Cam. She makes it sound like Cam’s stalking her, when in reality, she’s setting up the rendezvous....Just like with Scotty. Jen won’t cheat on Mike because she knows he’ll agree to anything she wants.

This is the same Jen that said she still respected Mike, as she put him in a cage, then laughed at him with Scotty. Until they make rules that protect their love and respect, Jen will go overboard and rip out Mike’s heart.

One small item. I’m clear Mike thinks he’s told Jen she has a free pass with Cam. But, he’s never said the free pass is only for Cam. He said she has a free pass...

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 am 
Prepubescent

Jimjam wrote:
Mike and Jen can’t learn from past mistakes if they don’t talk about them. They won’t even mention Scott’s name. At this point, they seem like the same couple in FWFFG, but now with a child.

Jen is obviously omitting big details regarding her contacts with Cam. She makes it sound like Cam’s stalking her, when in reality, she’s setting up the rendezvous....Just like with Scotty. Jen won’t cheat on Mike because she knows he’ll agree to anything she wants.

This is the same Jen that said she still respected Mike, as she put him in a cage, then laughed at him with Scotty. Until they make rules that protect their love and respect, Jen will go overboard and rip out Mike’s heart.

One small item. I’m clear Mike thinks he’s told Jen she has a free pass with Cam. But, he’s never said the free pass is only for Cam. He said she has a free pass...

I tend to agree with Jimjam, but i would go one step further. While I do love xleg's stories in general, and this one is still very well written, the path that this Jen/Mike story Arc is taking is making me loose any relation/good feelings for the characters, which while not taking away from the baser "stroke" factor of the writing, has been a significant detraction from the "story"

I have seen some comments in this thread in response to negative feedback about Mike and this story, that seem to revolve around the idea that Mike is a cuckold, a non-cuckold won't understand and shouldn't want Mike to not be a cuckold. I can understand that....to a point. But I think we passed that point when Jen/Mike's cuckold relationship led to divorce and dissolution of the relationship and family. Cuckolding is one aspect of Mike's character and the M/J relationship, but is shouldn't be ALL that there is. Any time any one particular fantasy/personality trait becomes so obsessive that it starts destroying your family life, whether it be sex/gambling/alcohol, you have crossed over into the land of addiction. And Book 4 of this story Arc is basically like an alcoholic who has ruined his marriage, getting sober, and putting his life back together with his family...and then the couple talking about how it would be OK if he started drinking again. ANY doctor/physiologist will tell you that this is not how you deal with addictive behavior. You don't give the recovering alcoholic a couple of drinks and he is fine. You don't let the recovering drug addict have a single hit. You don't let the gambling addict go for a single weekend in Vegas.

In a nut shell we have a couple who's family was broken, marriage destroyed, living together with their daughter, and saying....lets try (risk) that again. It doesn't make the story any less hot, but to me it makes the characters less likeable, less sympathetic. As such i don't really feel any investment in the J/M relationship. If they are willing to be so self destructive with their relationship, why should i care if it works out or not?

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:11 pm 
Experienced

Love how focus was spent describing her nice ass and panties. The thong showing, did she do it on purpose? Lets face it most girls know whats showing and whats not 99% of the time. Hot seeing her push her husbands cuckold buttons, looks like she wants new cock/s too. Shes been the good mom for awhile, I bet she always knew she could get her husband to return to letting her get new men when she wanted them. I wonder what all will hurt Mike, whats his slut wife gonna do..... hot so far.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 527 Next