Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:38 pm 
OHW Addict

Jacko wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
Here is the difference between a sexual orientation and a fetish or hobby:

Now, I don't expect that someone that is not a cuckold would understand this. They would likely challenge this and debate it.

Frankly that's an idiotic argument. Just because you've decided it's a sexual orientation, doesn't make it so.

You are a (presumably) heterosexual male. You enjoy sex with your wife and your girlfriend. As far as I'm aware you don't do the same with male partners. But if you do, then you're bi-sexual.

People can be deeply compelled by fetishes and addictions to the point where they "need it" and feel withdrawal symptoms. That doesn't make these addictions or interests a sexual persuasion.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Now, who are you to say my sexual orientation is not cuckold??

I’d say someone’s orientation is whatever they honestly proclaim it to be. I’m sure people once thought it was crazy that a man could say his orientation was attraction to other men.

But regardless of what clinical definitions are, I will repeat that this lifestyle is “like a sexual orientation” for the men involved. Mike, like myself, and many men on this site and in this lifestyle are oriented to want and need this for complete sexual satisfaction. For most the need never goes away. It’s just part of who they are and what turns them on.

Just as a homosexual can rarely (if ever) stop wanting to have sex with the same sex, a cuckold can rarely (if ever) stop wanting for his wife to have sex with other men.

Understanding this makes it easier, especially for non cuckolds, to understand Mike and Jen.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 pm 
Player

A post with no real value other than to myself. You've been warned
veub wrote:
FreshStart wrote:
I went through a bit of a text book on evolutionary psychology recently. Being no "Dr. MAB" I'll just say that it confirms many of the reasons the subject is a turn on, if not a sexual orientation. (26% of children born in the US are not from the official partner of the woman.)

26%? No. Maybe one out of every 26 men is raising a child not his own - somewhere between 3.5 and 4%. The other studies put the number much lower than that - less than 1%. Those studies do not account for the cases (I know several personally) where the woman was pregnant prior to marriage, and the man married her knowing that the child was not his.
There were newspaper articles which claimed ridiculously high numbers like 26% based upon studies in which the putative father denied paternity/support and there was DNA testing. Those situations cannot be extrapolated to the general population.

I was careful to read that statistic a few times because I didn't believe it. And I am willing to admit a faulty memory, so if you can cite your contra evidence, I'd be interested. But:

1. This was a highly-regarded scholarly book. Not yellow journalism (and you'll have to wait a month for me to get home to buy the book).

2. The minority of births in the US are white middle class.

Edit: an interesting evening of research. Yes, my original number may have been 16% not 26%. But the original premise holds: it is a successful evolutionary tactic by the woman and an evolutionary fear of the male partner. Thus a powerful thing to excite males.

Here is an interesting quote:

[Some peg the range at 5 to 10 per cent; others, such as Jeanette Papp of the University of California at Los Angeles, feel that 15 per cent is reasonable for the Western world, even if there is no hard evidence. "It's hard to do studies on these things for ethical reasons," says Dr. Papp, director of genotyping and sequencing in UCLA's department of human genetics. "I mean, how do you tell people what you're really looking for?"

A British survey conducted between 1988 and 1996 by Robin Baker, a former professor at the University of Manchester, confirmed the 10-per-cent figure. That seems high to skeptics such as Dalhousie University geneticist Paul Neumann, although even he admitted that "my colleague, who's a woman, tells me women have no trouble believing it. . . . It's the men who can't."]

I love that: it's the men who can't believe it.
Samanthasman wrote:
Jacko wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
Here is the difference between a sexual orientation and a fetish or hobby:

Now, I don't expect that someone that is not a cuckold would understand this. They would likely challenge this and debate it.

Frankly that's an idiotic argument. Just because you've decided it's a sexual orientation, doesn't make it so.

Yeah, thanks for that.

Now, who are you to say my sexual orientation is not cuckold??

This was an argument that I was going to breach but not in such an unfortunately strong way.

I can understand something being so consuming. The first example that came to mind was music. A particular aquaintance of mine is a guitarist. As a teenager he met Jeff Healey. He now plays at the Intersteer as well as teaches at a University. He also has done general interest talks on Dillon and the Beatles. It has consumed him. As many subjects have consumed me over the years to the point, believe it or not, of making me ill.

I chose music in a calculating fashion as it has a certain resonance in the human mind. (See the Eiffel 65 quote below.)

As does sex. Cuckold sex resonates with sperm competition and compersion. I get that.

But I have to agree that to me the sexual orientation would be heterosexual or bisexual with a slant towards cuckoldry.

Of course you are free to see things as you wish. Without anyone's permission. However you should accept that certain concepts and definitions are generally agreed upon by society.
_______
"I go to sleep when it is morning
"I live my life like a vampire sucking music."

Last edited by FreshStart on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:36 am 
2 Bit Whore

If I remember correctly, it was a long time back that X came to this site from another site where there was a lot of bickering and negative criticism. I think he may have felt, as I do, that there was more positive support by intelligent people here and that any criticism was constructive rather than negative. I get the feeling that is changing.

I don't read books that I don't like and I don't try to bully authors into writing what I want. I don't bully anybody but I am in the habit of standing up for myself.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 am 
2 Bit Whore

veub wrote:
BTW, the depiction of location in this part of the story (Montclair) is far from reality. It's pretty obcious that X has no concept of life in an upper middle class NJ suburb.
[/quote]

In case you havent noticed this is a fictional work

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 am 
Player

OZCPL wrote:
If I remember correctly, it was a long time back that X came to this site from another site where there was a lot of bickering and negative criticism. I think he may have felt, as I do, that there was more positive support by intelligent people here and that any criticism was constructive rather than negative. I get the feeling that is changing.

I don't read books that I don't like and I don't try to bully authors into writing what I want. I don't bully anybody but I am in the habit of standing up for myself.

You must have missed the d&d years with X here. As I alluded to, we seem to go in cycles with the comments and gain and lose people (the iteration becomes self aware when someone makes a "Groundhog Day" joke). This bickering is civil--and I don't just mean by comparison--and we seem to have even lost our last foul -mouthed troll. True, I think a few posts may have been worded a bit strong. Otherwise, sounds like a family get together. Have you read the BTB crap on lit?
_________

"One day my ma's relations came round to visit me
"Just as my father's kinfolk were all sittin' down to tea
"We tried to smooth things over, but they all began to fight
"And me being strictly neutral, I bashed everyone in sight

"Oh it is the biggest mix-up that you have ever seen
"My father he was orange and my mother she was green"

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:28 pm 
Experienced

xleglover wrote:
veub wrote:

BTW, the depiction of location in this part of the story (Montclair) is far from reality. It's pretty obcious that X has no concept of life in an upper middle class NJ suburb.

I've never been to Monclair. But I do know what upper middle class suburbs are like. I'd be interested in your thoughts on how I have depicted it wrong.

Me too... I used to live right up the road from Montclair and am interested to hear just what veub thinks is so wrong.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:55 pm 
Pervert

trdd wrote:
xleglover wrote:
veub wrote:

I've never been to Monclair. But I do know what upper middle class suburbs are like. I'd be interested in your thoughts on how I have depicted it wrong.

Me too... I used to live right up the road from Montclair and am interested to hear just what veub thinks is so wrong.

Few have better Montclair bona fides than me. I spent many a summer night as a child getting ice cream at Applegate Farm. I’ve been up and down Bloomfield Ave....and Grove St...and Valley Road. I’ve been to the Yogi Berra museum (though technically that’s in Little Falls I believe)...

So I feel comfortable in saying the depiction of Montclair is fine. And even if it wasn’t, who cares? It’s just a story and the author is allowed dramatic license.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am 
Virgin

where is the next chapter?

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:29 am 
Virgin

ejat69 wrote:
where is the next chapter?

Jonesing are we? We may need to develop a support group by Monday if this continues. :)

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:59 am 
Experienced

xleglover wrote:
veub wrote:

X, you have the best following for fiction on this site, congratulations! lol.
I know you have a clear idea of what you want to write, and I would not want to disturb your process... But the hottest thing imaginable would be perhaps for Cam to do an FFM with Allie and Jen,...creampie-ing both of them. Just like what scott did many books ago

If Cam still does not know that Mike is a cuck, perhaps it can be a sexy prank by Jen and Allie,... with mike in the cupboard peeping at the threeway or something like that. :) ;)

If Cam knows, then it would be even hotter,.. with mike going crazy with angst and , watching and cumming in his pants, while cam consumes both women in esctatic orgasms, in mike's bedroom; a twist that can be added, is that all four of them get very high with alcohol and weed, and after the FFM, the girls make mike suck cam off (just like Mal was sucked off)... where both Mike and Cam would never have wanted that, if they were not high

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm 
Pervert

It's been a busy weekend, the next chapter should be tomorrow night

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm 
Experienced

Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:48 pm 
Pervert

xleglover wrote:

Whenever you can!!!

It has to be a huge effort to create such brilliant chapters so frequently!!! :up: :up: :up:

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:54 pm 
Prepubescent

OOAA wrote:
xleglover wrote:

Whenever you can!!!

It has to be a huge effort to create such brilliant chapters so frequently!!! :up: :up: :up:

I agree and though I'm always anxiously looking forward to the next chapter, I'm also just happy and grateful to see a new one! (And I'm re-reading earlier books in the canon while I wait... :D )

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:23 pm 
Virgin

Busy Weeken for Xleg = Mets playing like world champions :D

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Take ur time X!!!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm 
Player

xleglover wrote:
veub wrote:

Sorry about my comment, it was unfair. I do need to apologize to you.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm 
Experienced

WOW, veub! I like your apology! Class act!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:42 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Well done Veub

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:29 pm 
Pervert

Chapter 8

It took a while to get Anna to sleep, because she was on a sugar high from all the Halloween candy. Once she was finally asleep, both Jen and I raced to our bedroom. We were both worked up from the party.

We didn’t undress though. I wanted to play with my wife in her Halloween costume. Call me kinky if you want, but tonight I was going to fuck Supergirl.

“So Blake told me --,” Jen began, but I interrupted her.

“No, first tell me what you did with him,” I demanded.

“That’s what I’m doing,” she said.

“No – tell me what happened in the pool room,” I insisted.

“What? They have a pool table?” Jen asked, not understanding.

I didn’t understand either. “Where did you go?” I asked.

“We went to his garage,” Jen said.

I gawked at my wife. Blake’s garage wasn’t like ours. Our garage was attached to our house. But Blake’s was standalone and detached from the house by their big driveway. There was nothing in their garage except cars, tool and junk. There was no reason to go to his garage. Except ….

“Jen there’s only one reason to go to his garage!” I angrily hissed. “Tell me what you did!”

“That’s what I’m trying to do!” Jen said with exasperation. “Blake told me they were swingers. So obviously I wanted to know everything, but we couldn’t exactly talk in the middle of the party. So we went to the garage.”

“But you said you mostly just talked. Mostly! What else did you do?”

“Mike will you freaking let me tell the story?!”

“Okay then tell me!”

“Oh my god,” Jen sighed. She counted to 10 as if to calm down. Then she said “Okay, we’re at the party. Blake says I look good as Supergirl and he says I’d be really popular at a party they go to. We start talking about the party. There’s one every month, at different houses, mostly in the city. You have to be on the list, or know someone and get an invite. Blake says they’re very exclusive, and very discreet.”

“Wife swapping parties?” I asked.

“Yes,” Jen said with a nod. “But more than that. Sex parties. Singles can get in too, but you have to be discreet, and you have to be attractive. If a member invites an unattractive person, or someone with a big mouth, they get kicked off the list. Blake says there’s a long wait list to get in. Can you believe it Mike? So many people do what we’re doing. You just don’t hear about it because no one talks about it.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “You told Blake about us?”

“No of course not,” Jen quickly assured me.

“So why’d he tell you?”

“I think … maybe they saw something in you … or me,” Jen said.

I nodded, processing her words Things were starting to make sense. Like, the way Stephanie looked at her husband when he flirted with other girls. There was jealousy there for sure, but also excitement and intense interest. It was probably the same way I looked at Jen when she flirted with other men.

“I think maybe Steph likes watching Blake with other girls,” I said. “Today, she couldn’t stop talking about how good you looked as Supergirl. And she said you and Blake looked good together. She practically coerced me to stay in the basement, so Blake could be alone with you.”

“Holy shit,” Jen said, looking at me with astonishment. “Does it work that way too? A wife wanting to see her husband with other girls?”

“I’ve read about it,” I said. “It’s not common. They’re called unicorns.”

“So that’s how they knew,” Jen said. “Steph’s like you. So somehow she saw something in you, and it reminded her of herself.”

“Maybe,” I said. “Or maybe you. You have a free pass, and it affects how you act. I bet Blake has a free pass too. So he saw something in you. Probably it’s both true. They saw something in both of us.”

“Yes, I think you’re right,” Jen agreed.

“So what did Blake say?” I asked. “What have they done?”

“He didn’t get too specific,” Jen said. “But I got the impression that he’s been with other girls. I couldn’t tell about Steph.”

“But that would make sense, right?” I said. “If Steph likes to watch ….”

“Just like you,” Jen said.

“Yes.”

We stared at each other. “Holy fuck,” I finally said.

“Yeah,” Jen said back. We both laughed.

“So that’s it?” I asked. “He told you this? He didn’t make a pass at you?”

“I kept my distance from him in the garage,” Jen said. “Or else I think he would’ve tried something. He did say something ….”

“What?”

“He talked about when we first met,” Jen said. “Remember? I was pregnant with Anna. He said I was really hot, even though I was pregnant. He said I’m one of those girls you can only tell I’m pregnant looking at me sideways. He asked me if we had sex when I was pregnant.”

“Of course we had sex,” I said.

“No we didn’t Mike,” Jen reminded me. “Not in my third trimester. Remember? You were afraid you’d hurt me or the baby.”

“Well, I was really nervous then,” I said. It was our first baby after all.

“I know, and you were really sweet,” Jen said, affectionately brushing her hand across my cheek. “I’m just saying, we didn’t have sex for over 3 months. And remember? The last 2 months, I got so horny. My hormones were out of control.”

“You told Blake all this?” I said with alarm.

“Well … yes,” Jen admitted. “I mean, he asked … and he told me about their swinging. So ….”

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said it was too bad he didn’t know me better then,” Jen said. “He said if you weren’t up for the job, then he would’ve taken care of me.”

I stared at Jen. My stomach was churning and my cock was rock hard. “What’d you say then?” I asked. It was hard to speak because my throat was so dry.

“Well, he said it like a joke, so we laughed,” Jen said.

“You laughed, even though he just disrespected me?” I said. “Even though you know I hate him?”

“Mike it was just a joke.”

“Was it really a joke?” I said with my anxieties spiking. “Is that what you what? For him to take care of you?”

Jen didn’t answer for a long moment. I felt on edge as I waited for her to speak. Then a smile crept into the corners of her mouth. She said “Well, maybe when I’m pregnant next time, you should take care of me so you won’t have to find out.”

I groaned with a moan. Jen smiled. She reached under her blue Supergirl skirt and pulled down her thong. “See how wet Blake got me?” she said, pressing the silky material under my nose. The blue thong was soaking. The smell of her pussy made my head spin.

Jen pushed me down onto my back. Then she moved up my body and straddled my face. She grabbed my hair with both hands to control my movements, and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. “Make Supergirl cum,” she ordered me.

I immediately began licking her. Gripping my hair, she adjusted the position of my mouth to give her the most pleasure. As she got close to cumming, she locked my head between her toned calves, and the feel of her red leather boots on my cheeks sent a thrilling submissive cuckold shudder through me.

Jen grinded her pussy on my face, fucking my tongue like a cock. Then she was cumming, and as the pleasure shot through her body, she pulled my face into her pussy so I could barely breath. When she was done, she collapsed onto the bed next to me, panting. Locks of her blonde hair fell over her beautiful face and trailed down her chest, partially covering the big S. She looked so fucking sexy.

I grabbed the sheet to wipe her juices from my face. Then I hurriedly kicked off my pants. I got on top of Jen, moving between her legs. She was still in the Supergirl outfit, and she looked like Supergirl, a way hotter Supergirl than Melissa Benoist, Laura Vandervoort and Helen Slater combined. I pushed into her. I fucked her hard. As I did, Jen seemed to be in another place, thinking about something else. About another man. Cam? Or Blake? I didn’t know. But I was sure it wasn’t me. That thought pushed me over the edge, and I came.

Jen:

A few days later, Joey called. I hadn’t talked to him since the camping trip. He wanted to talk. We agreed to meet later that day, while Anna was at school. I was so distracted fretting over the upcoming meeting that even Cam noticed while we were working out, and asked me if something was wrong.

I met Joey at a Starbucks near NYU, where he was a grad student. It was awkward. The last time I saw him, during the camping trip, he said if I needed a lover, then I should let him be my lover. A crazy thing for my brother-in-law to say. But then, I guess not given our history.

We talked about Anna and his parents, just catching up. He was still getting regularly tested to make sure his cancer wasn’t coming back. His last test just last week came back clean, so that was great news.

Finally the conversation turned to the elephant in the room. Joey said, “So, have you considered what I said?”

“Joey you’re freaking crazy,” I told him.

“Is that Mike talking?” he said with an annoyed voice.

“That’s me and Mike talking,” I told him. I angrily added, “How do you get off having an attitude with your brother, after what you did?”

“You mean, what WE did?” Joey shot back.

“Okay, what we did,” I conceded. “But you’re the one with the attitude.”

We glared at each other for a few moments. Then Joey gave in and softened. “Look, I’m sorry okay?” he said. “I just can’t stand the thought of you with someone else. I don’t mean you with Mike. I mean you with other men. I just want you and Mike to be happy. I love my brother but I think he’s crazy.”

“We are happy Joey,” I assured him. “And really this is none of your business. It’s between me and Mike.”

“So who is he? Your new lover. The guy you met at the campsite,” Joey asked. “Can you at least tell me that?”

I hesitated, then decided it didn’t matter if I answered. “His name’s Cam,” I said. “We go to the same gym. We work out together.”

“Older? Younger?”

“Younger,” I said. “Cam’s 25.”

Joey raised an eyebrow at that. He was 23, and he knew I was 33. “I assume he’s good looking?” he asked.

I gave a half laugh and shook my head, telling him I’d answered enough of his questions.

“I just don’t get it,” Joey said. “Mike really gets off seeing you with other men?”

“Joey, I told you, this is none of your business,” I told him firmly.

With a shrug, he said “At least with me, we’d keep it in the family.”

I couldn’t help laughing. I said, “Oh my god, is this your way of trying to get into my pants?”

“I’ve been in your pants,” Joey said with a grin at me.

“Joey, god …,” I sighed, but there was still a laugh in my voice.

“So did it suck? What we did – did it suck?” he asked, the grin still on his face. He was teasing me, cause he knew that was an expression I used sometimes.

“No Joey it didn’t suck,” I said with a laugh. I found myself blushing and looked away from him.

“I think you have a thing for boys,” he teased. “I guess it’s a cougar thing.”

I laughed again. But my cheeks got even redder. “I don’t think Cam’s a boy,” I said. “But I don’t know. Maybe I do have a thing for younger men. But they’re not all younger.” I thought about Scott. He was older than me. And I thought about Blake. He clearly wanted me, and his open relationship with Steph was intriguing.

The thing was, I liked men. I liked men looking at me. I liked men chasing after me. I suddenly realized I was enjoying this conversation. Because Joey was doing a lot of looking, and he was definitely chasing after me. And the times we’d been together, the times we had sex, they definitely did not suck. Joey hadn’t been a virgin when we did it the first time. But he’d been inexperienced and naïve. That had been part of the excitement for me, the taboo of doing it with someone so young. I realized that was part of my attraction to Cam. Cam was only 25, and in many ways he was still a boy. Just like Joey.

“I’m not a boy either Jen,” Joey told me.

“You’ll always be that skinny kid I met when Mike introduced me to your parents,” I said with a grin at him.

“Well, there are parts of me that aren’t skinny anymore,” Joey said with a grin at me.

“Oh my god. Did you really just say that?” I said with a laugh. He laughed too.

“So what’d you do with that other guy?” Joey asked.

At first I didn’t know who he was talking about. But then I realized he must be talking about the camping trip. “You mean Alan,” I said. Joey nodded. “It’s none of your business. Besides, you don’t want to know.”

“I do want to know,” Joey said, pressing. “Come on, you at least owe me that.”

I didn’t owe Joey anything. But like I said, I was enjoying this conversation. So I shrugged and said “I went down on him.”

Joey stared at me, not saying anything for long moments. “That guy was such a pompous ass,” he finally spat out.

I shrugged and said “Sometimes that’s a turn on.”

“Like how?” Joey asked.

“Like, when Alan pushed me to my knees,” I said.

Joey’s eyes got big with shock. “If you were my girl and a guy did that to you, I’d end him!” he said angrily.

“Well I’m not your freaking girl Joey!” I angrily hissed back. I counted to 10 to calm down. Then I added in a more normal voice, “Mike was there, he saw everything.”

“And he didn’t do anything?” Joey said incredulously.

“Of course he didn’t do anything,” I said back. “He knows I like it.”

Joey stared at me for long moments, like he was trying to process what I said. Finally I got up.

“I better go. I’ve gotta pick up Anna from school,” I told him. I kissed him on the cheek. As I did I peeked at his crotch. He had a massive hard-on. Then I turned and left.

Mike:

“He really said that?” I asked as Jen told me about her meeting with Joe. “There were parts of him not skinny anymore?”

“He did,” Jen said. We were naked in bed and she was stroking my cock. I noticed she was able to easily hold me with just one hand, and her thumb overlapped with her fingers.

“I guess Joey kept growing while I stopped,” I said. I said it like a joke, but it wasn’t a joke.

Jen had her head on my chest, and was looking at my cock as she stroked me. My penis was about 4 inches when fully hard, and as I just indicated, not very thick. She could easily hold and stroke me with just one hand. “Yes you definitely stopped growing baby,” she said with a grin at me.

Her words made me moaned. “When you were fucking him, did you sometimes wonder how we could be brothers?” I asked breathlessly.

Jen rose up on an elbow and looked at me. “If I say yes, would that turn you on?” she asked.

I looked back into her face. I was breathing hard. “I’m just asking because he’s bigger than me right?” I said.

“Well, I told you he’s the thickest I’ve ever had, so yes, he’s bigger than you,” Jen said.

“So he’s a better lover than me?” I asked.

“No you’re better,” Jen said.

“Don’t lie Jen. You said he made you feel like a virgin every time,” I reminded her. “The rule is, you always tell me the truth.”

“I know what the rules are Mike. And it’s not like that,” Jen said. “It’s not all black and white like that. Yes, sometimes Joey gave me more pleasure than you. But you know me better, we’ve done it more, we love each other, so of course you’re better.” She eyed me for a moment, like she was studying me. Then she said “I know what you want. You want me to do something with Joey. It’s not a good idea Mike.”

“His birthday’s coming up,” I said with a grin. The last time she was with Joe, it was on his 20th birthday, almost 4 years ago.

Jen laughed and shook her head no. “Not a good idea Mike,” she said. Then after a moment she said, “I told Joey about Alan. You remember, that guy at Plattekill? He got mad when I told him Alan pushed me down and you didn’t do anything about it.”

“Why would you tell him that?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “It just kinda came out as we were talking.”

“What’d Joe say?” I asked.

Jen shrugged. “He doesn’t understand us,” she said. “Let’s talk about something else. I talked to Steph today.”

“You’ve had a busy day,” I said.

“I have,” Jen said with a grin.

“Was it awkward?”

“Well yeah,” she said with a laugh. “After all her husband just told me they were swingers.”

“Was she pissed?” I asked.

“Actually no, she didn’t seem to be,” Jen said thoughtfully. “She brought it up. She wanted to see if I had any questions.”

“So did you?”

“Tons!” Jen said with another laugh. “This is major scoop Mike. It’d be like people finding out what we did.”

“So what’d she tell you?” I asked, intrigued.

“Actually, she was cagey about it,” Jen said. “I think Blake’s definitely been with other girls. But I’m not sure about her.”

“So you think she just watches?”

“No … I got the impression she’s more involved than that. I’m just not sure how much.”

“So you really didn’t learn anything new,” I said, disappointed.

“I learned a lot,” Jen said. “First, they definitely swing. Second, they’ve been doing it off-and-on their entire relationship, even before they got married. They met in college, just like us. Third, Steph is completely and absolutely in love with Blake. She thinks he walks on water.”

“They kinda sound like us,” I said.

“They do,” Jen agreed. “See? Maybe Blake isn’t as bad as you think.”

I frowned at Jen’s comment. I still didn’t like Blake. It was a visceral reaction with me. I just didn’t like the man. “Did you ask if anyone else in the neighborhood swings?” I asked.

Jen nodded. She said, “I asked if they played with anyone in the neighborhood. She was cagey about it. But she mentioned Alicia.”

My eyes went wide. “John and Alicia?” I said, shocked. We’d just been at their house for a birthday party not too long ago. They seemed so straight-laced. I couldn’t believe they were in the lifestyle. But then, people looking at us would probably think the same thing.

“Steph just said they’ve been friends with John and Alicia a long time,” Jen said. “They moved to the neighborhood about the same time.”

“Wow,” I said, astonished. My head was spinning as all this sunk in.

“There’s more,” Jen whispered to me.

“What?” I whispered back. “And why are we whispering?” We both laughed.

“It’s just, this next part’s wild,” Jen said, using her normal voice again. “Have you noticed, Steph has a tattoo on her ring finger? It’s a little black dot.”

I shook my head. I hadn’t noticed.

“It’s covered by her wedding ring usually,” Jen said. “I see it sometimes when we’re cooking together, because she takes off her rings when she cooks. Here’s the thing … Alicia has one too. I saw it at the pool, when she took off her rings to rub suntan lotion on her kids.”

“So, is that a thing, a black dot tattoo? Maybe like a sorority thing?” I asked. I didn’t understand where Jen was going with this.

“It’s something Scott said once,” Jen said, whispering again. “We were talking about tats. He said he wanted me to get a black dot on my ring finger. For him.”

I practically jumped out of the bed. “The black dot’s a mark of ownership?” I asked. “Blake got Alicia to mark herself for him?”

“And Steph too,” Jen pointed out.

I shook my head. “Steph doesn’t matter,” I said dismissively. “She’s Blake’s wife. But if Alicia inked herself for Blake … Jen, that’s huge.”

“How do you know it was for Blake?” Jen asked. “Maybe Alicia and Steph did it for John.”

I thought about it but quickly dismissed the idea. “No, John’s too laid back,” I said. “He’d never ask Alicia to get a tat for him, much less another woman like Steph.”

“I think you’re right,” Jen said with a nod, agreeing with me.

“Wow,” I said, as the impact of all this hit me. John and Alicia swing with Blake and Steph. Blake fucks Alicia. And she’s so under Blake’s spell that she lets him ink a small dot on her ring finger. Her ring finger! And John let it happen! He let another man brand his wife!

“God Mike you’re so freaking hard,” Jen said as she continued to slowly stroke me. “This turns you on so much.”

“It’s just a theory,” I said. “We don’t know it’s true.” But I wanted it to be true. Jen was right, it did turn me on!

“Can I ask you something?” Jen said. “You’ve never asked me to remove the 55 tattoo, even though you know I got it for Scott.”

“It’s angel numbers,” I said.

“Mike, you know that’s bullshit,” Jen said. “That’s what I tell people. But I got it for Scott. You know that.”

“I’ve never asked you to remove the love tat. Or the sun and moon tat,” I said. The love tat was a small Japanese character on her hip bone. She got it for Colin, her first serious boyfriend. And the sun and moon tat was on her back, right under where the clasp of her bra would normally lie. She got that one for Scott too.

“I didn’t really get those for Colin and Scott. I got them for me,” she insisted. “But I got the 55 for Scott. Mike you know that. It’s his freaking initials.”

“So you’re asking me a question?”

“You’ve never asked me to remove it,” Jen said. “Why? You can’t stand talking about Scott. You can’t stand even saying his name. But whenever you look at me, you see the tat. So that’s my question. Why?”

I moved my hand to her left breast. I rubbed the tat with my thumb. fifty five in small black script. I looked at her breasts. They were small but perfect. Still perky even after having a baby, after breast feeding. “Your breasts are perfect,” I told her. “I don’t want to risk leaving a mark on you.”

Jen looked skeptical. “Is that the real reason?” she asked, pressing.

“It’s part of the reason,” I insisted. But then I admitted, “But not all of it.”

I shrugged and said “It turns me on, whenever I look at it. When you first got it, I was so mad I wanted to kill you. Or kill myself. It was such a betrayal Jen. You let Scott brand you. It made me mad, but it got me hot too. Because you let Scott brand you. Now, I’m not angry anymore. I still remember the hurt and anger, but now that just adds to the turn on.” With another shrug I said, “So that’s my answer.”

“And that’s why Alicia getting a tat for Blake gets you so hot,” Jen said.

“Yes,” I said. “Have you ever told anyone the real reason you got the 55 tat?”

“No. I always tell them the angel numbers story,” Jen said. “But I think Blake suspects there’s something more to it. Especially since I didn’t know what 55 meant.”

“What else did Steph say?” I asked.

“I asked her why they do it,” Jen said. “You won’t believe what she said.”

“What?” I asked eagerly.

“She said she gets off on Blake rocking another girl’s world,” Jen said with an excited smile. “Especially since she knows he belongs to her, and he sleeps in her bed.”

“Wow. She really sounds like me,” I marveled. “The way I am with you.”

“Yes. I girl cuckold,” Jen said.

“A real unicorn,” I agreed.

Jen pushed me down onto my back. “Talking to Steph got me so hot,” she said as she climbed up my body. She straddled my face, the way she did the other day. “Make me cum Mike,” she ordered as she ground her pussy against my lips. I immediately began licking her, my face getting soaked with her juices. She was definitely turned on. It made me wonder if it was all from talking to Steph, or was it part Joe too?

Jen grabbed my hair to control me, and rode my tongue to an orgasm. After cumming she collapsed onto her back next to me, panting. “You’re so freaking good at that,” she said between heavy pants.

“You like that position,” I said with a grin at her.

“You’re my cuckold,” she said, looking into my eyes. “It’s your job to give me pleasure. Right?”

“Yes,” I said without hesitation.

Jen lovingly brushed her fingers against my cheek. “Good boy,” she said smiling at me. She pulled me on top of her. “Now you can fuck me,” she said, opening her legs. “Try to last. I want to cum again.” I pushed in, and she fingered herself as I fucked her. Somehow I managed to last. When her orgasm hit, I allowed myself to cum, so we came at the same time.

I felt unsettled with playing the game. I was constantly excited. It seemed I had a perpetual hard-on. But I was on edge too. Unsettled.

I guess it was because I didn’t know what was going to happen next. We had 3 men in the mix – Cam, Blake and my brother Joe. Jen continued to have sex with Cam a few times a week. Nothing had happened with Blake and Joe … yet. But I felt we were edging there. Or maybe not. That’s what I meant about not knowing what was going to happen next.

The thing was, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to happen. Take Joe. I admit it, I wanted Jen to fuck him again. The taboo of my wife with my brother got me so hot it made me dizzy. But it made me queasy too. Being a cuck meant taking a back seat to another man in your wife’s sex life. But the thought of Joe taking my place in our bed really tore at my gut. I didn’t want to be cucked by my brother. And Jen was right. If things took a wrong turn with Joe, what would we do?

Then there was Blake. I was intrigued by his lifestyle with Stephanie. But I still despised the man. I could not stand the thought of his hand on Jen’s body. The thought of Blake kissing Jen made me physically ill, much less putting his cock inside her. Still though, I didn’t feel like I was in control of what was happening. Jen was in control, and I had promised to trust her. But would she really do that? Be intimate with a man who I hated?

Finally, Cam. In some ways, he was the easiest to deal with. At the same time, I felt like he represented the most danger. He was young and, by Jen’s account, immature. No way she could ever fall for him right? But there sex was, again by her account, “freaking” awesome. She loved both his cock and his tongue, and he made sure to use both most times when they got together. Yes Cam was immature, but I could tell she was charmed by his naivety too. They had a lot in common. They were both into fitness and they spent a lot of time talking politics. Jen was even helping with the marketing of his political blog, Cam In Focus. Apparently her efforts were working because he was getting a lot more followers.

Jen saw Cam almost every day at the gym. They were workout partners. Then after, a few days a week, she went with Cam to his apartment for sex. Each time she spent hours with him. So I knew it was more than just sex. Jen was talking to Cam, laughing, kissing and snuggling with him. And when they had sex, it was without a condom. They were skin-to-skin, their fluids and DNA mixing, kissing and touching and whispering sweet nothings as they made love. And Jen did this 2 or 3 times a week with Cam. Sometimes 4 times!

I knew Jen was getting close to Cam. How could she not? Probably if you counted it up, she was spending more alone, intimate, romantic time with Cam than me.

So I felt major cuckold angst about Jen’s growing relationship with Cam. I was constantly hot too. But I felt jealous and insecure and inadequate. Of course, as any cuck will tell you, all those dark emotions added to my cuckold lust.

At the same time though, Jen never pushed it. It was nothing like Scott. She was always home when I got home from work. Always. She never asked for more time with Cam, except for that one time on Sunday after church, and I think she did that as much for me as her. Sometimes at home I caught her smiling into her phone, and I knew she was texting with Cam. And sometimes I saw her looking off into the distance and smiling, and I knew she was thinking about him. But mostly when we were together, it was just us, me, her and Anna.

And we were having sex more than ever before. At least once a day, and often twice on the weekends. Usually our sex involved the game, talking about Cam or maybe a hot guy she saw at the grocery store, but sometimes it was just us.

Jen was more aggressive in bed now. Her thing was to sit on my face and fuck my tongue. I didn’t mind. In fact I wanted it. I liked it when she took control. I told her that once, after she had cum and collapsed onto her back next to me.

I rolled to my side to look at her. I affectionately cupped her breast. “I like when you do that,” I said smiling at her.

“Well good, because I love doing it,” Jen said with a laugh. She was still breathing hard from her orgasm. “Your tongue is so freaking awesome.”

“Just like Cam?” I asked.

“His tongue’s awesome too,” Jen said with another laugh.

“Is he better than me?” I asked excitedly.

“You’d love it if I said he was,” she teased with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Is he?” I pressed.

“I think I’ll take the fifth,” she said, the teasing grin still on her pretty face. I knew she was dicking with me so decided to let it go.

“Do you sit on his face?”

Jen laughed, but it wasn’t a “ha ha” laugh, it was a “are you joking?” laugh. “Cam’s not like that,” she said.

“You mean he’s more man than me?” I asked.

Jen turned to her side so now we were facing each other. I hadn’t cum yet. She gave me a knowing look, then reached down and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I moaned as I felt her soft hand wrap around my cock. “Another thing you’d love” she said as she stroked me. “If I said Cam’s more man than you.”

“Only if you’re telling the truth,” I told her. I didn’t want her to make up things just to turn me on. Whatever she said had to be the truth. Otherwise it ruins it.

“It would hurt though right?”

“Yes,” I told her. In fact it would devastate me. Turn me on, but devastate me. “So you think that?” I asked with my heart in my throat. “Is Cam more man than me?”

Jen looked into my eyes and said “I think Cam’s more alpha than you. Not more man. But more alpha.”

My eyes fluttered and I groaned. “That’s what you really think?” I asked, my words coming out like a moan.

“I do,” Jen said.

I stared at her. I was breathing hard. “Do you wish I was more alpha?” I asked.

“Sometimes,” Jen said flatly. “Like, when we were camping and you said you’d explain things to Joey. But you left it to me to handle. And sometimes I wish you were more alpha in bed. But that’s not you. It’s not in you to be aggressive. You’re my sweet Mike. You’re caring and understanding. You treat me like an equal. You’ve always been that way. I want you just the way you are. Even though you’re not alpha.”

“But Cam’s alpha,” I said.

“Oh yes. Cam’s way alpha. That’s why I’d never sit on his face. I’d never try. But it’s why I sit on your face.” She grinned. “I’m gonna do it more.”

“Sit on my face?” I asked.

“Well, yes, that,” Jen said with a giggle. “But control you. I like controlling you. You’re not alpha, so I’ll be your alpha.”

“Okay.”

“You want that?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said. “I’m your cuck. Your bottom. I want you to control me.”

“It’s gonna hurt,” she warned. “It might really hurt sometimes. You have to trust me.”

“I do trust you,” I told her without hesitation.

“You have your safe word – you can take back my free pass,” Jen told me with a mischievous, wicked grin. “Otherwise you have to just take it. Okay?”

“Okay,” I said, feeling wary now. “What are you planning?”

“I don’t have any plans,” Jen said. With a laugh she added “I have some ideas ….”

She was still stroking me. She asked “Are you almost there?”

“Yes,” I said, breathing hard.

“Lay on your back,” she said, nudging me over. I laid on my back and expected her to get on top of me, as she often did to finish me off. This time she kept her hand wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking me.

I was close and she knew it. Abruptly she opened her fist. “What?” I said, disappointed that her hand was gone. Then she traced one fingertip up the underside of my shaft. “Jen what are you doing?” I asked.

Jen shifted on the bed, so now she was sitting up with her legs crossed. She cupped and massaged my balls with her left hand while she lightly traced a fingertip of her right hand up and down the underside of my cock. It was like she was touching me but not touching me. “Jen, I’m almost there …,” I said urgently.

I wanted her to grab my cock, tightly wrap her fist around my shaft and stroke my cock hard and fast to finish me off. But she didn’t. She lightly scratched and tickled my balls with the manicured nails of her left hand, while she continued to lightly trace the fingertip of her other hand up and down the underside of my cock. It was torture. I felt on the brink of cumming. “Jen come on …,” I pleaded.

But still she teased me. And then I was cumming. Jen pulled both hands away as my cock jerked around, oozing sperm without any stimulation from her hands. She grinned as she heard me let out a frustrated groan. She had ruined my orgasm. A climax without any pleasure. She had done it on purpose. And now she was grinning at me.

“What the fuck Jen?” I said, frustrated and angry.

“Say thank you,” she said, the smile still on her face.

“What?” I said, not understanding.

“You’re my cuck,” she said. “Say thank you.”

I stared at her, not answering. I was incredulous. She had ruined my orgasm on purpose, and now she wanted me to thank her. But then I got it. I had said I wanted her to control me. That I was her cuck. This was a test. She was seeing if I really meant it.

“Thank you,” I finally said, submissively giving into her.

Jen smiled. “You’re my cuck. Say it,” she ordered.

“I’m your cuck,” I said meekly. “I’ll do whatever you say.”

Jen’s eyes lit up as I submitted to her. “This is so hot!” she said with an excited grin. “There’s something else I love you doing with your tongue!” She twisted on the bed so her backside was to me. At the same time she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her behind. What she wanted was clear. She wanted me to lick her ass.

Jen bent one leg in front of the over, opening herself to me. She pulled me by the hair, forcing my face into her crack. I spread her tight cheeks with my hands and began lapping at her puckered asshole. I’d licked her ass before but this was the first time she’d ever asked me much less forced me. My head was spinning with submissive cuckold lust.

I eagerly licked around and over her little puckered anus. The musty, pungent taste made my head spin. Jen didn’t need to force me, I was licking her willingly. But the fact she continued to pull my hair into her ass, that she WAS forcing me, it made the experience even more thrilling.

“Oh god, yeah, lick my ass baby, oh god, just like that,” Jen moaned. I felt her reach for something, and then I heard a soft buzzing. I looked up and saw she had her little friend, her pink vibrator, against her clit. She moaned and cried out at the pleasure at both her holes.

“Harder Mike!” she demanded, jerking my hair so my nose was in her crack. “Fuck my ass with your tongue!”

I stabbed the tip of my tongue against her asshole. I wasn’t able to penetrate her, but the pressure seemed to be enough. “Yeah god!” she cried as she pressed her little friend hard against her clit. “I’m fucking cumming Mike!”

Then Jen’s tight body was bucking and jerking as she came. I gripped her hips with my hands so as to keep my face planted in her crack, lapping away at her asshole all through her orgasm.

“Okay okay okay,” she panted a few moments later, pushing my head away. Now after cumming she was too sensitive to be touched. I moved up her body and wrapped my arms around her. That seemed to be exactly what she wanted, as she pressed her body back against me, and we spooned as she caught her breath and came down from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Jen turned around so she was facing me. “God I love you so much!” she gushed. She kissed me and rolled me onto my back. Then she straddled my thighs. I was hard again. She reached down and guided my cock into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she kissed me. Our lips never parted as we made love. This time I had a real orgasm, and I can’t remember one so intense and satisfying.

Because my parents missed the camping trip, we decided to visit them for the weekend, the 3 of us and Joe too. We managed to get an entire middle row on the plane. I was in an aisle seat, with Anna in her car seat next to me. Jen sat on the other side of Anna, and Joe sat next to Jen on the other aisle.

Like always, Anna was a bundle of energy and she kept me and Jen occupied for the first half of the flight. But then as kids do, she abruptly ran out of energy and was soon sound asleep in her car seat. Jen soon nodded off too.

Jen was wearing a cashmere sweater, loose wool skirt, cable knit tights and ankle boots. It was one of her typical “mom” outfits but still she looked gorgeous and sexy. As she slept, her head fell against Joe’s shoulder. It wasn’t intentional and certainly not sexual. As her brother-in-law, Joe didn’t push her away. It was all completely innocent.

But then Joe put his hand on Jen’s knee. I watched him do it. I was instantly hard. Joe looked at me. We locked eyes. I wasn’t breathing as I looked back down at my brother’s hand on my sleeping wife’s knee. His hand was on her knee, but he wasn’t moving. I looked at Jen. She was in a deep sleep. Then I looked back at Joe. We locked eyes again. I didn’t say anything and he took that as permission. He began caressing Jen’s knee. His hand drifted to her inner thigh. Then his hand moved up her thigh, towards the bottom of her wool skirt, his fingertips tracing up along the soft ridges of her cable knit tights.

My cock was steel in my pants. My heart was pounding so hard I wondered if I was having a heart attack. I looked away, not able to take anymore. But I didn’t tell my brother to take his hand off my wife’s leg.

I looked straight ahead, focusing on the little TV screen on the back of the seat in front of me. I purposely didn’t look at Joe, or what he was doing with my wife. With his sister-in-law. It seemed light forever but it probably wasn’t more than just a few minutes. Then I heard movement in the aisle next to Joe. I glanced over. It was the flight attendant coming down with the drink cart. I panicked. The flight attendant had been charmed by Anna and she knew Jen was with me, not Joe. What would she think if she saw Joe’s hand on Jen’s leg, especially since she was sleeping. She might think Joe was taking advantage of Jen and make a scene. But then I saw that Joe had thrown a blanket over both his lap and Jen’s. No one could see anything. I couldn’t see anything. Where was Joe’s hand now? Was it up her skirt? I looked at Jen. She was still asleep but her pouty lips were a little parted. Was she moaning in her sleep? Was Joe fingering her?

Suddenly Jen woke up. She was disoriented at first. “What?” she said softly. The one word came out like a moan, and her cheeks were flushed. Joe was fingering her! Then she remembered where she was, and her eyes went wide. Her head snapped to look at my brother. “Joey!” she cried. The blanket fell away as she pushed his hand away and snapped her legs shut, at the same time pulling down her skirt. Then she jerked her head to me. “Mike!” she hissed. I tried to look innocent, but I knew I was busted.

“What were you thinking?!” Jen angrily said to me in a hushed voice. We were in my parents’ house, in the bedroom I grew up in. Anna was asleep in my parents’ bedroom. They couldn’t get enough of their granddaughter, and Anna adored her “Poppy” and “Nanny,” so she always slept with them when we visited. “Anna was right next to us!”

“She was asleep,” I said. I knew it was a lame defense, but it was true.

“But she was right next to us!” Jen said with exasperation. “Michael we cannot play the game with our daughter right there!”

I winced as she called me Michael. Jen only called me Michael when she was really pissed. “Okay, you’re right, I’m sorry,” I said.

“And what about me? I was asleep too! Joey groped me while I was sleeping! And you didn’t stop him!”

“It’s not like he hasn’t touched you there before,” I reminded her.

This time Jen winced. She said, “Are you going to hold that over me forever?”

“I’m not holding it over you,” I told her. “I’m just saying it was Joe, not a stranger. You weren’t in any danger. We’re playing a game. Playing a game means we’re playing a game.”

“I have no idea what that means,” Jen said, frustrated.

“It means you throw me curve balls and I throw you curve balls,” I said. “I don’t know Jen. I didn’t plan it. It just happened. You were asleep and Joe put his hand on your leg. He saw me looking. When I didn’t say anything he moved up your leg.”

“To under my skirt,” Jen snapped. “His hand was under my skirt. He was freaking fingering me.”

I shrugged.

“What? Were you going to let Joey fuck me right there?”

“I’m just saying Jen, I might me your cuck, but that doesn’t mean I can’t start things,” I said pushing back. “It’s not all up to you, going to see Cam all the time.”

Jen paused and looked at me. “Are you upset?” she asked. “Do you think I’m seeing Cam too much?”

“I just wish you weren’t seeing only Cam,” I said.

“You’re the one who calls him my boyfriend,” Jen reminded me.

“Jen, I know …,” I said. I was trying to make her understand. “You like him. He rocks your world. I get that. I want that. But don’t you see how that makes me feel? I’m afraid this is going to turn into another Scott.”

“Mike this is nothing like Scott,” Jen said, and I knew she was right.

“I know that,” I said. “But if you weren’t so exclusive with Cam it would make me feel better.”

“I don’t feel like I’m exclusive with Cam,” Jen said. “It’s just nothing else has happened.”

“What about that hot dad from the car line you always talk about?” I suggested.

“Mike … do you really want me to get involved with someone from Anna’s school?” Jen asked, incredulity in her voice.

“Okay,” I said. “Then how about Joe?”

Jen sighed in frustration. “First of all, I’ve told you how I feel about getting involved with Joey again. Second, I don’t think you really want that, no matter what you say,” she said. “Third, if that’s what you do really want, we talk about it first, like now, you don’t let him grope me when I’m sleeping.”

“Okay, I know, you’re right,” I said feeling sheepish. “It’s just ….”

“It’s just what?” Jen asked.

“Never mind,” I said with a shake of my head.

“Tell me!” she insisted.

I looked at Jen. The thought had just popped into my head. I didn’t know how she would take it. I hadn’t thought it through. But against my better judgment, I said “You’re the one with rape fantasies.”

Jen’s eyes opened wide and her lips parted. “Did you just say that?” she asked in a low voice, shock in her voice.

I instantly regretted my words. “I take it back. I’m sorry,” I immediately said.

“You can’t take something like that back,” Jen said. She was still looking at me with wide eyes. “Is that what you were thinking? When you let Joey touch me?”

“I wasn’t thinking that,” I told her truthfully. “The idea just popped into my head.”

“But maybe it was subconscious thinking,” Jen mused.

“Jen … I don’t know why I said it,” I said honestly. “It just popped into my head. Or ….”

“Or what Mike?” Jen said with exasperation. “Stop making me force it out of you.”

I looked at her. “There was a reason you told Joe that Alan forced you to blow him,” I told her. “Maybe that’s what you want from Joe.”

Jen looked shocked. She stared at me and I stared back at her. It was like we were at an impasse, neither knowing what to say next.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Jen kept her distance from Joe, and from me too. My parents didn’t notice our chilly relationship since they were all about Anna. On the flight home, Jen switched with me and took the aisle seat, sitting as far away from Joe and me as possible. We didn’t talk all the way home.

Monday morning, just before leaving for the train, I pulled Jen aside and whispered “Are you going to be mad at me forever?”

“I’m not mad at you Mike,” Jen whispered back. “I’m just processing things.” She managed to smile at me, and even kissed me. Well, that was an improvement.

Later that afternoon, Jen called. She made up with me, but also got me back. “I just wanted to tell you, I love you,” she said. “You’re right. It’s both our game. You can start things too. And I’m sorry about Cam. Maybe I’ve been seeing him too much.”

Jen didn’t mention the idea about Joe forcing her. I wisely didn’t bring it up.

“Jen, baby, you can see Cam as much as you want,” I said. I didn’t mean it though. Well, I did and I didn’t. As always, I was conflicted. I wanted Jen to want to see her boyfriend all the time, but I hated the fact she was spending so much time with him. “It would just be easier for me if you saw other men too.”

“Well then you’ll be happy,” Jen abruptly announced. “I just fucked the hot dad from Anna’s school. See you tonight baby.” Then she hung up.

My head practically exploded. My head, my heart and my dick, they all practically exploded. I called Jen back – repeatedly – but she didn’t pick up. The teasing bitch! That’s what I meant about her getting me back.

When I got home, Jen was in a loose top and yoga pants, with her feet bare and her hair in a ponytail. It was a typical “mom” outfit that she often wore at home. She was cooking dinner and Anna was watching Sesame Street on TV.

I moved up behind her. I put my hands on her hips and pressed my body against her back. “Did you really do it?” I asked.

“Later Mike,” Jen told me.

“Just tell me if you really did it,” I pressed.

“Later,” she said again, her voice firm.

“Why are you torturing me?” I asked pleadingly.

“To teach you a lesson,” Jen said. Her voice was firm but a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. “We don’t play the game when Anna’s around.” Like I said, she was really getting back at me.

Jen didn’t hold back after Anna was asleep. We bolted to our bedroom and she undressed as hurriedly as me.

She got me on my back and moved up my body, straddling my head. She grabbed my hair and lowered her pussy to my face. “Make me cum!” she ordered. I immediately started licking her.

“Yes, I fucked him,” she hissed as I ate her out. “Can you taste the condom in my pussy? His name’s Doug. He and his wife are separated. I let him seduce me. He’s so cute, and oh my god his body! I can’t believe his wife would let a man like that get away. He’s so freaking awesome in bed. He made me cum so much!”

Jen didn’t last long, she came on my face. And I came too, without even touching myself, just from her words, but without any physical stimulation it was another ruined orgasm for me. “Poor baby,” Jen said with a giggle as she saw my cock jerking and sperm seeping out of the head and flowing down my shaft.

Afterwards we lay on our sides, looking at each other and still naked. “We’ve kinda had a flirtation thing going on,” Jen explained. “It started even before we started playing the game again. Doug’s a stay at home dad. His wife – her name’s Nancy – she’s a lawyer in the City. She trains in like you. I met him in the car line. That’s where parents line up to pick up their kids. When the weather’s nice, we get out of our cars and chat. That’s how I met him.”

“What’s he look like?” I asked.

“Tall dark and handsome. Like a model. Basically every husband’s worst nightmare,” Jen said with a grin at me.

“So you’re attracted to him?” I asked.

“Well, yeah, obviously, I fucked him,” Jen said with an even bigger grin. “When we started playing again, I considered Doug. But he was married and our kids go to the same school. But now he’s separated, and I’ve gotten to know him and I trust him. He won’t say anything.”

“He thinks you’re cheating on me?” I excitedly asked.

“Yes,” Jen said. “That turns you on, right?”

“Yes,” I said, the one word coming out like a moan.

Jen grinned at hearing my reaction. She reached down and slowly stroked my cock. I was already hard again. “You like I fucked another man today?” she teased. “Behind your back, while you were working?”

“Oh god yeah,” I breathed, my heart pounding. I felt like I was going to explode again.

“We obviously couldn’t go to his house or my house. Neighbors,” Jen said as she slowly stroked me. “We went to a hotel. Doug paid in cash cause he didn’t want his wife to see the hotel on the credit card statement. But no one pays with cash at hotels. The clerk looked at us and he knew we were cheating. It gave me such a thrill Mike. It’s so exciting to cheat!”

“Oh god Jen you’re gonna make me cum!” I moaned.

“Maybe I should give you another ruined orgasm?” she said with a teasing grin.

“No please!” I pleaded. I shifted so as to get on top of her, but Jen pushed me back onto my back.

“No, you’re my cuck,” she told me as she got on top of me. “I fuck you. You don’t fuck me.” She reached down and guided me into her. I groaned as I felt her sweet soft pussy around my cock.

“So, do you feel guilty?” I asked between heavy breathing.

“Why would I feel guilty?” Jen asked with an inquisitive look at me. “Doug’s separated.”

“No, I mean Cam,” I said.

“Oh,” Jen said, as she got my meaning. “No. I never promised Cam I’d be exclusive. I assume he’s not. We just have to use condoms if we’re with others.”

I understood of course. It was because she and Cam were fucking bareback. The reminder quickened my heart and made my cock twitch inside her. I’m sure she felt it but she didn’t say anything. Or maybe she didn’t feel it, because my cock is small and Doug had loosened her pussy. That thought made my cock twitch inside her again.

“Does it bother you?” I asked.

“Does what bother me?” Jen asked back.

“That Cam’s not all yours,” I said.

Jen frowned, making it clear it did bother her. She said, “I’m not all his so it’s not fair to ask him to be all mine.”

“Have you asked him? Maybe he would,” I said.

“Mike do you think about what you say before you say it?” Jen asked. “Say Cam agrees to be exclusive to me. You know what happens next? He’ll asked me to stop having sex with you.”

I moaned hearing her say that. I put my hands on her hips and raised her off my cock. I didn’t want to cum yet. I pulled her to me so my cock was flat against her lips but not inside her. Jen began rocking again, so my cock slowly slid back and forth between her slit but didn’t enter her. It gave me pleasure but since I wasn’t inside her, I was able to hold off longer. It gave Jen pleasure too because my shaft was rubbing up against her clit.

“We’ve done that before,” I said. “We can do it again.” For a while when we played the game before, Jen had denied me sex and was sexually exclusive with Scott. Now I was proposing she do it with Cam.

“My god you’re such the freaking king of mixed signals,” Jen said with a laugh. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. “We’re not playing that game again Mike. We need to stay connected. And anyways, you know what Cam would say next? He’d want me to leave you, so I’d be his girl. Is that what you want? For me to be Cam’s girl?” Before I could say anything, she put her hand over my mouth. “Don’t answer that,” she said with a laugh.

“I was gonna say no,” I said as I pulled her hand away.

“Don’t lie to me. I know you. But we’re not going there Mike. It’s not going to be like last time.”

“Okay, yeah, you’re right,” I said.

“Isn’t it enough that I’m attached to Cam?” she asked. “That I wished he was all mine?”

My heart was in my throat as I asked, “Have you ever wished you were all his?”

Jen wrapped her arms around my neck again. She was still slowly sliding back and forth against my hard cock. She kissed me. “Never seriously,” she said. “But maybe after he’s made me cum. Or right after, when he’s hugging me. Yeah, I have.”

Her answer sent shivers through me. “What about not involving sex?” I asked, pressing. “Like when you’re just hanging out? Talking politics or whatever?”

“Once or twice maybe. Sometimes. But never seriously,” Jen said, hugging and kissing me again. “It’s natural, you know? We’re together a lot. It’s natural to think that.”

More shivers ran down my spine. God I was in such cuckold lust. But her words were breaking my heart too. It was always that way.

“Yeah, I get it,” I said. My voice was shaking because I was so excited. “I know you’re with him a lot. But it’s kinda abstract to me. Because you’re home at night and on the weekends. Your relationship with Cam doesn’t cut into my time.”

“Or Anna’s time,” Jen added. “That’s a good thing, right?”

“Yes,” I said. “But I forget you have another relationship too, with Cam. No, not forget, that’s the wrong word. It’s just abstract to me, because I see you just as much. But really it’s like you have another life, with Cam. You do have another life. Not with me or Anna. But with another man.”

“It’s not like that Mike,” Jen assured me. “I don’t have another life. This is our life. Us. It’s our game.”

“I know that,” I said. “I don’t want you to stop seeing him. If anything I want you to see him more.”

“Oh my god,” Jen said with a laugh. “The king of mixed signals strikes again.” She grinned at me and I grinned back.

“I want to watch you with Cam again,” I said.

“Not the mall garage again,” Jen said. “It’s not comfortable in a car. And the mall garage isn’t the smartest place anyways.”

I nodded, knowing she was right. The mall was only a few miles from our house. And while it had been empty, it might not be that way next time. “I’m just saying, if anything, I want you to see Cam more.”

“God,” Jen said with a laugh and a shake of her pretty head.

“We just have to be careful,” I said. “It would help if you had other lovers, so it wasn’t all Cam. Like Doug.”

“I don’t know if I’ll see Doug again,” Jen told me. “I want to. But I need to figure out what’s going on with his wife. Maybe she’s trying to get back together with him. If she is, I don’t want to get in the way of that.”

“I get that,” I said.

“But about seeing more of Cam …,” she hesitantly said. “He’s been bugging me to visit him at his bar. Is that what you’re suggesting? Maybe seeing him nights sometimes?”

“Yes,” I said. I was both excited and afraid at the same time. But as usual with me, the cuckold lust won out. I hurriedly added “But no overnights. I don’t want you to sleep with him. If that’s what you want, then maybe eventually --.”

Jen interrupted me and said, “Mike I don’t want that.” She hugged my arm and said “It’s important we sleep together. It’s not just the sex. Just being together. Reconnecting’s really important.”

“Yes,” I immediately agreed. I felt relieved we were both thinking the same way.

Jen kissed me, then said, “And I’ve been thinking about a way for you to watch us again.” She hesitated, and then asked, “What do you think about me bringing Cam here?”

“Here? To our house? You mean for sex?”

“Mike … yes,” she said.

I frowned at that. When we played the game before, Jen regularly brought Scott to our apartment. But this house was different. It was my castle. And it was where we were raising Anna.

As if reading my thoughts and concerns, Jen said, “I can’t think of another way. His apartment’s too convenient to his bar and the gym. It wouldn’t make sense for me to ask to go to a hotel. But if he drove me home after drinking at his bar ….”

I got it immediately. It was the perfect set up. “Where would Anna be?” I asked.

“At Steph’s,” Jen said immediately. She’d clearly thought this through. “And I’ll tell Cam you’re traveling.”

I nodded slowly, processing her idea. It was perfect. But it meant bringing her lover into our house. Into my castle.

Again she read my thoughts and concerns. “Not in our bedroom,” she assured me. “In the family room. We’ve already messed around there ….”

I nodded slowly, processing her words, and feeling the cuckold angst wash over me. Cam had already fingered her to an orgasm in our family room. And she had gone down on him. So our family room was already tainted with another man with my wife. My castle was already soiled.

I was close to cumming. I reached between our bodies and guided my cock back into her pussy.

“No, not the family room,” I said as I began moving inside her again. “The guest bedroom, in the basement.” There were many places I could hide to watch in the basement.

“Alright fine,” Jen said. We kissed.

“Jen?” I began.

“Yes baby?”

“You don’t have to tell me every time,” I told her. “When you hook up with Cam or Doug, or whoever. I like thinking about what you might be doing. It turns me on.”

“Wait,” Jen said, putting her hands on my hips to stop my movement. She pushed against my chest, and we rolled over. Now she was on top. My cock fell out of her in the process. She reached between us and guided me back into her. “What are you saying?” she asked, looking into my eyes. “I thought you wanted to know every time. I thought that was the rule.”

“There are no rules,” I told her. “You have a free pass. You can do anything you want.”

“Mike there has to be rules,” Jen said, her eyes still looking into mine. “It’s dangerous not to have rules.”

“I trust you,” I said, looking back into her eyes. “That’s all that matters, right? I’m just saying, you don’t have to tell me every time you hook up. I like thinking about what you might be doing. It adds excitement to the game.”

“Like we need more excitement,” Jen said with a laugh. She began moving on my cock again. “So really? No rules?”

“Just one,” I told her. My eyes locked onto hers. “You can’t hook up with Scott.”

“I would never do that,” Jen said. She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back.

“Thank you for this,” she told me. “For the freedom. I admit, I think about it all the time.”

“You think about the game?” I asked.

“I think about men. All the time,” she said with a sheepish smile. “The cutie barista at Starbucks. The manager at the grocery store.”

“Hot dads at Anna’s school,” I added, grinning at her.

“Yeah. Doug,” Jen said with a grin back at me. “There are a couple hot teachers there too.”

My breath caught as she said that. For a moment I imagined my wife fucking the principal at Anna’s pre-school.

“I look at men and I think about what it would be like to fuck them,” Jen said, continuing. “It makes every day exciting. And I just want to thank you Mike. I have the perfect life. And it’s all because of you.” We hugged and kissed as she slowly rocked back and forth on my cock.

“Why don’t you want me to tell you all the time?” she asked.

“You know why, right?” I said.

“I want you to say it,” she insisted.

“I want to feel like you’re cheating on me,” I said. As I said this, Jen’s eyelids fluttered and a soft moan escaped her parted lips.

“It’s exciting to cheat,” she said, moving faster on my cock.

“Yesssss,” I agreed, the one word coming out like a long moan.

“Today with Doug, when the clerk looked at me, and I knew he knew I was cheating,” Jen said with an excited sparkle in her pretty blue eyes. She was breathing hard and her eyelids were heavy with arousal. “It made my knees weak Mike. It made fucking Doug even better!”

“God Jen …” I moaned. I was so close to cumming. “I want you to cheat on me all the time. I want to really feel it. I want to feel I’m not enough for you. I want to feel jealous. I want to feel like I might lose you.”

“Oh I’ll make you feel all of those things Mike,” Jen said tauntingly. Now she was furiously rubbing her clit as she fucked me. “And you know what baby? It’ll all be true. Because you AREN’T enough for me! You’re not enough! I need other men to satisfy me! I need bigger cocks! I need real men!”

I lurched and came, exploding into her pussy. Jen came too, crying out as a hard orgasm rocked her tight body.

Afterwards we clutched each other, holding each other tight as we panted and came down from our orgasms. Once we were almost breathing normal again, Jen kissed my cheek, nuzzling her face against mine. “It’ll all be true except one thing baby,” she softly said to me. “You’ll never lose me. I’ll always belong to you.” It was exactly what I needed to hear.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:18 pm 
Player

No rules huh? but one rule, No Scott. That definitely means she's gonna sleep with Blake at some point, and it's gonna hurt mike but turn him on and no he's saying cheat and don't tell me everything, after spending stories crying about her hiding stuff and being completely honest with each other.... *sigh*

I wanna give them both the benefit of the doubt, but Mike it's like he's asking for his downfall and trainwreck of every other story... Jen I gotta commend for her a change she's proving sh's learned something here of playing the fine line here..I just find Mike annoying with the mixed signals and to me it feels like the story can pretty much be just like all the rest.. keyword TO ME, since Mike always pushes Jen to this point...

I'll hold out hope.. for now, story mostly still have me interested mostly to see if this one is actually going to be differently even though I fear and feel it can likely go bad.... Damn I even sound like Mike now LOL, anyway ill keep reading till I lose interest.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 pm 
Prepubescent

Oh shit - this is good!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:42 pm 
Pervert

Give an inch and they will take a mile.
As much as Mike is a cuckold and cant change, Jen is a selfish bitch and takes advantage of everything who cant change. They are on a head on collision and like all wrecks, we the readers are nothing but rubberneckers waiting to see the carnage, the sad thing about it all, it could have been avoided.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 pm 
Experienced

I think Jen may be better, but definitely not perfect. Of course there will be missteps. But I can see she has evolved at least a little. I approve.

There will be more about what happened in the garage revealed at a later time, I think, because Jen hasn't totally changed.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 am 
Player

Thank you xleg, I can now cancel my visit to my shrink.
:lol: :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next