Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:15 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22 Next
Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm 
Pervert

Samanthasman wrote:
xian2014 wrote:
“I am protective of you. I am possessive.
Really? how is Mike possessive and protective? you cant be protective if your risking your marriage and allowing it to be ruined, how is Mike possessive of Jen if he is allowing her to do what she wants and be with whoever she wants. Mike is just a roommate with benefits that's all.

Joey is just pure shit, even if she lets it happen or wants it he should have the restraint to stay away from her and let Mike fall on the sword if that is what he chooses to do, not only does Joey risk alienating himself from Mike but also from Anna and possibly his mother and father if he is the one that causes there breakup.

Are you a cuckold??

Of course Mike feels possessive and protective of Jen. If he thought for a minute that someone was hurting her he would race to intervene. When she went too far with Scott, he told her to stop.

Yes, their lifestyle is for him to share her, and encourage her to fuck other guys, but he is possessive and protective within that lifestyle.

Really when it went to far with Scott he told her to quit? and how did that turn out? so, site me an example of Mike being protective?

While were on it where is Jen on guarding Mike against his cuckold brain? so far EVERYTHING has been against protecting him against himself, not to mention Jen is fucking a married man, who just got back together with his wife, and she justifies it by saying better her then someone else, so Jen risks her life and marriage at the chance that the WIFE will be okay with her sleeping with her husband, if you want I can post news articles on how that turns out. There is nothing protective about Mike to Jen he didnt even step up to the plate when Joey raped Jen ( I can post an article of a football player facing jail time because he didnt stop when the girl said stop, and I can post the lines where Jen is pleading with Joey to stop).

Mike may be a cuckold and that is the appeal to being a cuckold is risking your relationship but when your risking, your not protecting, your putting the relationship in harms way.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 pm 
$2 Ho

xian2014 wrote:
Samanthasman wrote:
xian2014 wrote:
“I am protective of you. I am possessive.
Really? how is Mike possessive and protective? you cant be protective if your risking your marriage and allowing it to be ruined, how is Mike possessive of Jen if he is allowing her to do what she wants and be with whoever she wants. Mike is just a roommate with benefits that's all.

Joey is just pure shit, even if she lets it happen or wants it he should have the restraint to stay away from her and let Mike fall on the sword if that is what he chooses to do, not only does Joey risk alienating himself from Mike but also from Anna and possibly his mother and father if he is the one that causes there breakup.

Are you a cuckold??

Of course Mike feels possessive and protective of Jen. If he thought for a minute that someone was hurting her he would race to intervene. When she went too far with Scott, he told her to stop.

Yes, their lifestyle is for him to share her, and encourage her to fuck other guys, but he is possessive and protective within that lifestyle.

Really when it went to far with Scott he told her to quit? and how did that turn out? so, site me an example of Mike being protective?

While were on it where is Jen on guarding Mike against his cuckold brain? so far EVERYTHING has been against protecting him against himself, not to mention Jen is fucking a married man, who just got back together with his wife, and she justifies it by saying better her then someone else, so Jen risks her life and marriage at the chance that the WIFE will be okay with her sleeping with her husband, if you want I can post news articles on how that turns out. There is nothing protective about Mike to Jen he didnt even step up to the plate when Joey raped Jen ( I can post an article of a football player facing jail time because he didnt stop when the girl said stop, and I can post the lines where Jen is pleading with Joey to stop).

Mike may be a cuckold and that is the appeal to being a cuckold is risking your relationship but when your risking, your not protecting, your putting the relationship in harms way.

You do realize xleglover writes erotic fiction, don't you? Sure doesn't read like you do. Chill out, bro! Take a walk. Talk to your wife, if you have one. Get out in the sun! Enjoy life. This is a story, bro. They're all stories. Because you disagree with the plot or someone else's comment, doesn't mean that you have to cite all kinds of references. It means that it's a story, that's all. You may like it, you may not like it, it's still just a story written by a very talented author. He's got you by the balls, bro!

Some people who read this stuff are real cuckolds. Some have real hotwives. Some are switches. I'm sure some live for xleglover stories so they can whack their pee-pee's until they bleed. Live and let live, bro. Chill.

Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:15 pm 
Virgin

- It is possible that Anna is not Mike's child. If so, it would mean that Jen has performed the ultimate historical meaning of cuckolding her husband. When she announced that she wanted to move out of the city and have a baby with Mike was she actually already pregnant or working on getting pregnant by Scott or Joey? Did she actually continue fucking Scott while lying to Mike about ending it? Judging by her depraved, addictive, relationship with Scott and her abusive, uncaring, treatment of Mike in the past, I'd have to say she was capable of doing it. What a twisted, she-devil that would make her if she did. But, I think Anna is Mike's daughter. I believe she was sincerely sorry and being honest with Mike when they remarried.

- I'm not sure what to think as far as Mike is worried about Jen losing respect for him. They both get lost playing the "game" and it can be hard to determine where the game ends and real life begins. That's one of the problems with how they manage their playing. How can you possibly turn off the game in your mind when you are dealing with these strong, very basic, human emotions? I think they would over-power the actual relationship unless you have some way of keeping the two "lives" you are living separately in your head. They don't seem to make the necessary effort to really reconnect and re-establish what is real and what is important in their relationship.

Mike really seems to be getting his rocks off being degraded and humiliated. Jen is aware of this and maybe thinking she is giving him what he needs when she scolds and treats him like a bad little boy. How much of what Mike is thinking is all in his head - how his kink wants things to be and not what they really are? How do you (lovingly), degrade and humiliate your husband without it appearing abusive and disrespectful to other people looking in at the relationship? That's the puzzle we are confronted with here. Is Jen lovingly guiding Mike into an erotic cuckold experience custom made just for him by the only person capable of providing it, or is she only out for her own selfish pleasure at his expense? We're not getting the inside scoop on what Jen is thinking most of the time when it comes to her actions on behalf of Mike. What we get most is what Mike is thinking - and well, his thoughts are usually twisted by his kink.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm 
Virgin

Suchen Zucker wrote:
- How much of what Mike is thinking is all in his head - how his kink wants things to be and not what they really are? How do you (lovingly), degrade and humiliate your husband without it appearing abusive and disrespectful to other people looking in at the relationship? That's the puzzle we are confronted with here. Is Jen lovingly guiding Mike into an erotic cuckold experience custom made just for him by the only person capable of providing it, or is she only out for her own selfish pleasure at his expense? We're not getting the inside scoop on what Jen is thinking most of the time when it comes to her actions on behalf of Mike. What we get most is what Mike is thinking - and well, his thoughts are usually twisted by his kink.

It would be fascinating if X wrote a segment--however brief--where Jen sits down privately with Allie and talks about what is really happening in her mind. It might really be both hot and insightful into Jen's head. Then the reader would have information Mike would not have.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 pm 
Experienced

This chapter really pushed some hotness buttons for me. Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:23 pm 
Virgin

veub wrote:
RugbyRaizo1991 wrote:
Suchen Zucker wrote:
Yeah, that was a hot chapter. Damn good read and so worth the wait. Shades of bad Jenny are creeping back into the story.

- Mike sleuthing around and catching Jen "cheating" at the no-tell-motel. Could Jen have purposely left a clue for Mike to find? I'd like to think so. Interesting that he didn't confront her even when she lied to his face. Perhaps he's comfortable thinking she's just jerking his chain with that scenario and wants it to continue to play out. Perhaps she really is trying to keep it a secret just to better fuel her cheating kink. If so, how can her lying be excused? She has a free pass to fuck other guys without telling Mike, but is it okay for her to lie to him - ever? What happens to trust and open communication when Mike can't be sure she is being truthful?

When has she ever cared about "trust and open communication? Why should she care if Mike can't be sure she is being truthful. Those things don't matter, because she can do anything to Mike and he will accept it.

First of all, you must decide for yourself if you believe that they love each other and the reason they got re-married. She cares because Mike's trust was one of the things she lost in the divorce and was worried that he would never be able to trust her again. I would expect her to fear losing it (and Mike) once again if she is indeed caught in a malicious lie. They both expressed the importance of good communication when they were deciding to play the game again. Mike proved when he divorced her that he does have a limit on what he will put up with. It's just too early in the story to wipe your hands of it.

- As much as the scene with Mike, Jen, and Joey made my cock twitch, It's a bit of a downer to see Jen allowing it to happen. She is well aware that her fucking Joey could turn out bad for everyone, especially Mike and Joey. Family fights can be brutal and unforgiving. She is supposed to be guarding against Mike's cuck brain ideas getting them into trouble. To me, this is the most serious fuckup so far in Book 4. Jen is steadily pushing Mike deeper and deeper into his cuck which makes him even more incapable of controlling himself. When he attempts to assert himself with her, she shuts him down and tells him he must learn to just let things happen, to trust her. That would be fine if she was making safe decisions which will do no harm to the marriage, but she can't seem to handle the responsibility. Hopefully, Joey turning the tables on her "being in control" and then forcefully sodomizing her, has taught her a lesson. However, her titillating Mike with the cum-soaked tissue afterward doesn't show any regret on her part. Joey controlled and humiliated them both and I expect it will get much worse. Momma Andrews will be so proud of all three of them! Years down the road Anna will wonder why her dad and her uncle never talk to one another. When she asks her dad why he hates uncle Joey so much, he always tells her to go and ask her mother.

As to the bolded parts - Why should she care if it does cause trouble? It's unlikely to cause any trouble since Mike will do what he is told by either Jen or Joey. All she has to do is rub his cock and he will behave. As to guarding against Mike's cuck brain - she might say that, but would you really expect her to? She gets her kicks from humiliating him even more than from the sex with other men. Finally, "years down the road" Anna would know what the story is. At least in the other series, Jen had no problem letting the family all know that Mike was a cuck - including his parents. Why would she behave any differently with Anna? Also, Anna would have to figure out who Dad is before she could ask the question.

I agree (and hate) when Jen get her way by scratching Mike under the chin, rubbing his chest with Vick's Vapo-Rub, etc. BUT, we have seen that Mike does have a limit as well as a hot temper on occasion. He can't run away like in the past since he has Anna so perhaps he will begin to stand up and fight for his family this time. I hope so if it's needed. Mike is a weird dude. When Jen asked what he wanted from her back at Allie's wedding (and he came up with her fucking that guy she had the blind date with), I thought WTF was that about? How was that showing her how he was gonna be in control (and not just her) if they got back together? That was fucked up.

As for "guarding against Mike's cuck brain" - lol, well that's one of her jobs, isn't it? I'm hoping she can reign it in before it's too late. You would think her momma bear side of her brain might exert some damn influence over her slut side now and then.

On another note - I think it would be neat if Doug's wife found out about the affair and happened to bump into Jen one day at the grocery store. Seeing Jen in her too short skirt with her "teenager" tits denting her T-shirt, she - just - LOST IT! Unknown to Jen, the jilted wife has kept in shape by taking boxing lessons for several years. The fight also happened to be observed by several of Jen's neighbors who likewise were at the grocery that day. One of the more frumpy wives was heard to say "It wasn't pretty" while attempting to keep a serious face.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 am 
Player

Wow ! Just met a woman who reads stories on this site . I asked her did she take an interest in the Mike & Jen narratives , and did she participate in the forums like the rest of us . She replied in the negative . What she really shocked me with is that she insisted that Mike and Jen weren't real and were actually works of fiction ! !

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:21 am 
Player

Suchen Zucker wrote:
veub wrote:
RugbyRaizo1991 wrote:
Suchen Zucker wrote:
Yeah, that was a hot chapter. Damn good read and so worth the wait. Shades of bad Jenny are creeping back into the story.

- Mike sleuthing around and catching Jen "cheating" at the no-tell-motel. Could Jen have purposely left a clue for Mike to find? I'd like to think so. Interesting that he didn't confront her even when she lied to his face. Perhaps he's comfortable thinking she's just jerking his chain with that scenario and wants it to continue to play out. Perhaps she really is trying to keep it a secret just to better fuel her cheating kink. If so, how can her lying be excused? She has a free pass to fuck other guys without telling Mike, but is it okay for her to lie to him - ever? What happens to trust and open communication when Mike can't be sure she is being truthful?

When has she ever cared about "trust and open communication? Why should she care if Mike can't be sure she is being truthful. Those things don't matter, because she can do anything to Mike and he will accept it.

First of all, you must decide for yourself if you believe that they love each other and the reason they got re-married. She cares because Mike's trust was one of the things she lost in the divorce and was worried that he would never be able to trust her again. I would expect her to fear losing it (and Mike) once again if she is indeed caught in a malicious lie. They both expressed the importance of good communication when they were deciding to play the game again. Mike proved when he divorced her that he does have a limit on what he will put up with. It's just too early in the story to wipe your hands of it.

- As much as the scene with Mike, Jen, and Joey made my cock twitch, It's a bit of a downer to see Jen allowing it to happen. She is well aware that her fucking Joey could turn out bad for everyone, especially Mike and Joey. Family fights can be brutal and unforgiving. She is supposed to be guarding against Mike's cuck brain ideas getting them into trouble. To me, this is the most serious fuckup so far in Book 4. Jen is steadily pushing Mike deeper and deeper into his cuck which makes him even more incapable of controlling himself. When he attempts to assert himself with her, she shuts him down and tells him he must learn to just let things happen, to trust her. That would be fine if she was making safe decisions which will do no harm to the marriage, but she can't seem to handle the responsibility. Hopefully, Joey turning the tables on her "being in control" and then forcefully sodomizing her, has taught her a lesson. However, her titillating Mike with the cum-soaked tissue afterward doesn't show any regret on her part. Joey controlled and humiliated them both and I expect it will get much worse. Momma Andrews will be so proud of all three of them! Years down the road Anna will wonder why her dad and her uncle never talk to one another. When she asks her dad why he hates uncle Joey so much, he always tells her to go and ask her mother.

As to the bolded parts - Why should she care if it does cause trouble? It's unlikely to cause any trouble since Mike will do what he is told by either Jen or Joey. All she has to do is rub his cock and he will behave. As to guarding against Mike's cuck brain - she might say that, but would you really expect her to? She gets her kicks from humiliating him even more than from the sex with other men. Finally, "years down the road" Anna would know what the story is. At least in the other series, Jen had no problem letting the family all know that Mike was a cuck - including his parents. Why would she behave any differently with Anna? Also, Anna would have to figure out who Dad is before she could ask the question.

I agree (and hate) when Jen get her way by scratching Mike under the chin, rubbing his chest with Vick's Vapo-Rub, etc. BUT, we have seen that Mike does have a limit as well as a hot temper on occasion. He can't run away like in the past since he has Anna so perhaps he will begin to stand up and fight for his family this time. I hope so if it's needed. Mike is a weird dude. When Jen asked what he wanted from her back at Allie's wedding (and he came up with her fucking that guy she had the blind date with), I thought WTF was that about? How was that showing her how he was gonna be in control (and not just her) if they got back together? That was fucked up.

As for "guarding against Mike's cuck brain" - lol, well that's one of her jobs, isn't it? I'm hoping she can reign it in before it's too late. You would think her momma bear side of her brain might exert some damn influence over her slut side now and then.

On another note - I think it would be neat if Doug's wife found out about the affair and happened to bump into Jen one day at the grocery store. Seeing Jen in her too short skirt with her "teenager" tits denting her T-shirt, she - just - LOST IT! Unknown to Jen, the jilted wife has kept in shape by taking boxing lessons for several years. The fight also happened to be observed by several of Jen's neighbors who likewise were at the grocery that day. One of the more frumpy wives was heard to say "It wasn't pretty" while attempting to keep a serious face.

Alright NOW THAT!!! I'd like to see, just to see Jen's reactions and how it effects her. If there was gonna be a fallout now im hoping it's that one. Nancy finds out about Jen and wants "words" with her and comes after her. Nancy tries to beat Jen's ass for messing with her husband, id like to see that and Jen's reaction to such reaction.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am 
Pervert

It is really amazing to check all the emotion and debate this story provokes in all of us ;)

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pm 
Experienced

The delay in publishing last chapter allowed me to finally catch up with the story! Love it soo far, good work!

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:54 pm 
Experienced

lilford1965 wrote:
Wow ! Just met a woman who reads stories on this site . I asked her did she take an interest in the Mike & Jen narratives , and did she participate in the forums like the rest of us . She replied in the negative . What she really shocked me with is that she insisted that Mike and Jen weren't real and were actually works of fiction ! !

She's a keeper!

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Chapter 11
Mike read Kenny Wrights book. I think there is a warning in there for him.
In the book Max is about 5 years older then his very beautiful but also very conservative successful accountant wife who is in her late twenties. Max is building a successful business man starting a series of bars and a hot young 24 yo girl, Nardia, starts work for him. She always hitting on Max and his jealous wife thinks she is a slut. His wife finds a husband for the Nardia, to keep her away from Max. At the wedding reception Nardia gives Max a little advice. She told him "Nobody is perfect". That's just the start of the book.

Another interesting thing about that book is a couple of parts of it appear to overlap with another book. Its been some time since I read it but Maxe's wife has to travel for her job and a couple of times her travels seam to overlap with things that happen in another book.

X has only made a brief reference to Mike reading about the cuck experience but Max and his beautiful but very conservative wife also have a little girl about the age of Anna. I suspect that we could see some parallels between the book and direction of Mikes life.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:23 pm 
2 Bit Whore

lilford1965 wrote:

Mybe that lady is more interested and more involved than she would like to enitially admit. Perhapps she would like to talk to you more about this site and could benifit from having such a friend. I think it would be nice to meet and chat with some of the people from here but I live a long way from most.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:51 pm 
Pervert

OZCPL wrote:
Chapter 11
In the book Max is about 5 years older then his very beautiful but also very conservative successful accountant wife who is in her late twenties. Max is building a successful business man starting a series of bars and a hot young 24 yo girl, Nardia, starts work for him. She always hitting on Max and his jealous wife thinks she is a slut. His wife finds a husband for the Nardia, to keep her away from Max. At the wedding reception Nardia gives Max a little advice. She told him "Nobody is perfect". That's just the start of the book.

Another interesting thing about that book is a couple of parts of it appear to overlap with another book. Its been some time since I read it but Maxe's wife has to travel for her job and a couple of times her travels seam to overlap with things that happen in another book.

X has only made a brief reference to Mike reading about the cuck experience but Max and his beautiful but very conservative wife also have a little girl about the age of Anna. I suspect that we could see some parallels between the book and direction of Mikes life.

Yes, his books are in the same neighborhood, and a common scene is a birthday party.

His main bull is AJ and originally I was going to name the Cam character AJ, as a homage. But I decided against that and named him Cam.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:22 pm 
Virgin

lilford1965 wrote:

Blasphemy! This is how untrue rumors get started.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am 
Pervert

xleglover wrote:
OZCPL wrote:
Chapter 11

Yes, his books are in the same neighborhood, and a common scene is a birthday party.

His main bull is AJ and originally I was going to name the Cam character AJ, as a homage. But I decided against that and named him Cam.

Oleeeeeeeeeeee :up:

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 am 
Player

ROOTCAUSE , and the rest of you fun loving people who responded to my lower form of wit , you've all got great sense's of humour ! Great to see XLEG back after a brief break . If I told you I was actually Mike Andrews would any of you believe me ?

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:49 am 
$2 Ho

I liked the universe Kenny Wright built with his stories. Everything was eventually linked. The cookout scene immediately comes to mind. Then there's the bar, the red-headed wife, the husband owner, and AJ both at the bar and at the gym. Oh, the boat house scene, too. And then there's the finale at the warehouse. Like you, xleglover, Kenny is a great writer.

Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 am 
Experienced

OOAA wrote:
It is really amazing to check all the emotion and debate this story provokes in all of us ;)

:up: Well said.

I love the dominant side of Jen in this chapter.

At the same time the Joey storyline is crazy and turns me off... at least the part that Joey is Mike's brother. I am sure others have exactly the opposite reaction, lol.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:58 am 
Virgin

lilford1965 wrote:
ROOTCAUSE , and the rest of you fun loving people who responded to my lower form of wit , you've all got great sense's of humour ! Great to see XLEG back after a brief break . If I told you I was actually Mike Andrews would any of you believe me ?

What some call lower form of wit, others might call genius. And for some reason I can't explain, I do believe you Mike.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:19 pm 
Pervert

Chapter 12

The clerk at the Swarthmore Hotel was a pimply faced kid. He was tall and skinny, and his long oily dark hair looked in serious need of shampoo. Besides the 2 of us, the lobby was empty. I got the impression the lobby with its worn furniture and thread bare carpet was usually empty.

The clerk looked at me guardedly as I approached him at the check-in counter. “The woman who just checked in,” I said to the clerk. “The pretty blonde. With the man with black hair.”

“Yeah?” the clerk said, looking at me warily.

I put $200 on the counter. “I want the room next to them,” I told him. I knew rooms here went for $100 a night.

The clerk eyed the money. Then he looked at me. “Who are you?” he asked. “The girl’s husband?”

I put another $200 on the counter. “That doesn’t matter,” I told him.

The clerk took the $400 and stuffed it into his pocket. He gave me a key. It was room 67. Which meant Jen’s room was 69. “How fitting,” I thought.

“For another $200 I’ll show you the room,” the clerk said.

“I can find the room myself,” I said, not quite understanding what he was talking about.

“If you’re stalking the girl, it’ll be worth it,” the clerk told me.

“I’m not stalking her,” I said defensively. But that was bullshit, because of course I was stalking her. I had the right though. She was my wife. And she was cheating on me.

But I was curious about what the clerk was talking about. So I gave him $200 more. He stuffed the money into his pocket and grabbed the key to room 67. “Come on,” he said.

Room 67 was a standard hotel room. Bed, bathroom, flat screen TV on the dresser. I frowned when I saw there was no connecting door to room 69. Also, the drapes to room 69 were tightly closed. What was I doing here? My plan had been to rent the room next to Jen and Black Hair, to see them or at least hear them together. But with their drapes closed I couldn’t see anything. I couldn’t hear anything through the walls. And the lack of a connecting door further dashed my hopes.

“Here, grab the other side,” the clerk said. He was holding one side of a big painting. I went to the other side. We lifted the painting off the wall and laid it on the bed.

“Holy fuck,” I gasped when I looked back at the wall. Behind the painting was a big mirror. A one-way mirror. I was able to see into room 69, but the people there couldn’t see us.

There, before my eyes, was my wife. Jen. She was on the bed, on her back, naked with her legs spread. Black Hair was on top of her. He was fucking her.

Jen looked into Black Hair’s eyes as he moved in and out of her. She raked her fingers through his hair. Black Hair penetrated her with look deep strokes, moving slow, the muscles of his ass and the back of his thighs tensing with each thrust.

Jen moved her hands down his back, slowly caressing him. Her nails traced his hard muscles as he tensed with each slow thrust. I noticed her nails were soft pink. She just got her nails done yesterday. Last night I told her I liked the color, and she smiled at me, and gave me a kiss. I thought she looked so sweet and innocent with the soft pink of the polish. Now she was raking those pink nails down another man’s back as her pussy was full of his cock.

Black Hair lowered his face and he kissed her. Jen opened her lips and welcomed his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and Jen ran her tongue over his. As she did, she raked her fingers through his jet black hair again. All of this happened while Black Hair continued to slowly pump my wife’s pussy with his cock.

After watching them for a few minutes, it was apparent to me. They weren’t fucking. They were making love.

Jen was breathing hard and her eyelids were heavy, sure signs of her arousal. Her body moved in sync with Black Hair’s, slowly moving her hips back as he pulled out, slowly moving forward as he pushed in. Her cheeks were flushed. Her breathing was labored. She had a major cum face on. Black Hair was slowly bringing my wife up the cliff to an orgasm, and when she fell over the cliff, when her orgasm hit, when the intense pleasure hit like strong waves against the beach, Jen would feel love for him. I knew how this would go, I’d seen it before. My wife would feel love for another man.

As I watched, I noticed other things. Jen wasn’t completely naked. She wore thigh high stockings and high heels. I tried to remember the last time Jen had worn stockings and high heels for me. Just for me, and not part of the game. Probably my birthday, almost a year ago. A year! Yet, she always dressed sexy for Black Hair and Cam. And my brother too. The other day when we went to dinner with him, when he fucked her ass, she wore stockings and high heels for him.

My eyes focused on Black Hair. His hair was really black, jet black. He was tall. Thin but toned. His muscles rippled with each stroke into my wife’s pussy. I got a look at his face when he glanced my way. I had to admit he was a handsome man. Very handsome, like a movie star. He was as handsome as Jen was pretty. They looked good together. They were a good couple. As I thought that, a wave of cuckold angst washed over me.

My head spun. My insides churned with dark emotions. Jealousy. Betrayal. Anxiety. Insecurity. It was almost too much, watching them and thinking these thoughts. The cuckold angst was so intense. It was magnified because I didn’t know who Black Hair was. I couldn’t talk to Jen about him. I couldn’t ask her how often she saw him or, more importantly, what she felt for him. From watching them I could tell it wasn’t just physical, she had feelings for him. But how serious was it? Was it a crush, puppy love, like with Cam? Or did she love him? Was it real love?

God I was so aroused. My cock throbbed in my pants. I gave into it and pulled it out. I slowly stroked myself as I watched Black Hair make love to my wife.

I practically jumped when the clerk spoke to me. I had forgotten he was there. “Are you more into the chick or the dude?” he asked.

I looked over at him. I was horrified to see he was stroking his dick too. I realized he did this often. That’s why he set up the one-way mirror. To watch people fuck.

“Fuck dude you look like you’re ready to blow,” he said grinning at me. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and I looked down at the rug. Unintentionally, I looked at his dick. My eyes went wide. The boy had a big dick. Not particularly thick, but really long.

The boy saw me looking at his cock. “You into guys?” he asked me. He turned to give me a better look. He was definitely long. Really long. “You can suck it,” he offered me. “One hundred dollars and I’ll let you suck me off.”

My body shuddered at his words. But I jerked my eyes away from his cock. “No,” I hissed at him.

The boy’s eyes went to my dick. My cheeks flushed, as I knew my 4 inch cock was less than half the size of his. Now the boy knew too. I might be older than him, but he was the man and I was the boy when it came to dicks. I immediately felt like less of a man. Like, he was superior to me.

“She’s your wife right?” the boy said. “Is that why she cheats on you? Because you got a small dick? That dude, he’s got a big dick. You can’t tell right now with him inside her, but his cock’s almost as big as mine.” With a proud grin he added “Almost.”

My head exploded as he talked to me. My heart pounded so hard I felt like I was having a heart attack. This was more than just watching Jen fuck. The boy was giving me play-by-play with color commentary.

“How often do they come here?” I asked. My throat was so dry from excitement I could barely speak, and I had to ask my question again for the boy to hear me.

“Once a week,” the boy said with a shrug. “Twice sometimes.”

My anxiety spiked as I processed his words. Jen saw Black Hair every week. EVERY week. This was not a casual hookup. This was a real relationship. Jen was in a real relationship with another man. And she was doing it behind my back.

Then out of nowhere, the boy said, “They stopped using condoms a couple weeks ago. Now he usually shoots off inside her pussy.”

I cried out and came. My cum splashed against the one-way mirror. The boy frowned at me. With a disapproving voice, he said, “Hey dude, not cool. You gonna clean that up.”

(A week later …)

This was my big day. I was being promoted to full partner based on my work on Sapphire 1 and 2.

I was only 36. Old for an NFL quarterback (unless you cheat like you know who), but young for Wallstreet, especially at my firm. I was going to be the youngest full partner ever. The last youngest partner had been 39, so I was not only beating but crushing that record!

Full partner came with a big raise and even bigger bonuses. And there were major perks. I got a big expense account, a company car, a Mercedes, and access to the company jet, a Gulfstream G650. A jet!

I still appeared on CNN as a business correspondent. People called me a “Master of the Universe” (from Tom Wolfe’s Bonfire of the Vanities). I had pretty reporters like Jasmine Kelly wanting to interview me.

The success of my career reassured me. As a man. And with my wife.

I was more successful than any of her lovers. They might have big dicks and fuck good, but that wasn’t the measure of a man. I was a good provider. Jen didn’t work, so she relied on me to bring home the bacon. And I did. I brought home a lot of bacon.

I was a good husband. I never demeaned my wife. We rarely had harsh words. I was supportive, encouraging and most of all, loving. I loved Jen more than life itself. I would do anything for her.

And I was a good father. I spent a lot of time with Anna. We were really close.

Good husband and father, and good provider. They were the measures of a man. Yes, sex was important. But hadn’t I taken care of that too? Yes I did. I took care of my wife. I gave her what she needed, and what she wanted. The fact that it wasn’t me was secondary. All that mattered was I was taking care of Jen. No other man could take care of her, and love her, like me.

There was a big reception tonight to congratulate me. Jen was coming of course. I was so excited for her to be here. In the game, I was the cuckold husband. I was weak and inadequate. I was needy, insecure, and even pathetic. I was the lesser man.

But here at work, I was successful. I was powerful. I was a Master of a Universe.

I wanted Jen to see that. I wanted to remind my wife that I was a real man. Not her lovers. But me. I was the real man, not them.

In the late afternoon, Jen called. “So I want to ask you something,” she began. She had a mischievous smile in her voice.

“What?” I said, a smile in my voice too.

“Well, I just got back from Cam’s,” she said.

“Oh. You saw Cam today?” I asked, surprised.

“Um, yes ….”

“I mean, you saw him, saw him?” I asked.

“Mike … yes,” she said.

I frowned into the phone. Jen had sex with Cam today. On my big day, she had sex with another man.

We hadn’t talked about it. I didn’t tell her not to see Cam. I just assumed, on my big day ….

“Anyways, I told Cam about your promotion,” Jen said, the mischievous smile back in her voice. “He said something. So, I wanted to ask if you want me to do it. Tonight at the reception.”

“Do what?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you. It would ruin it if I told you,” Jen said with a grin. “Don’t worry, it’s not over the top. But I think it’ll get you hot.”

I paused, processing her words and my emotions. Jen wanted to play the game tonight. Because of what Cam said. On my big day. She wanted to play the game.

“Mike, are you okay?” Jen asked over the phone.

“What did Cam say about my promotion?” I asked. “When you told him.”

“He’s really impressed,” Jen said. “Mike, he knows who you are. He googled you. He’s seen you on TV. He really respects you.”

I frowned into the phone. I hated when she defended Cam. It felt like she was taken his side over me. She used to do it all the time with Scott. Now it was Cam.

“Do you talk to Cam about Anna?” I asked.

“What?”

“Anna,” I said sharply. “Do you talk to Cam about Anna?”

“I mean, he knows about Anna,” Jen said. “But I don’t talk to him about her, not really. Mike baby … I’m sorry. It’s just something Cam said. I thought you’d like it. But it’s upsetting you. I won’t do it.”

“How long were you with Cam?” I asked. Anger and jealousy were in my voice.

Jen knew I was upset. “Just the normal thing,” she said guardedly. “I went to his place after the gym.” She hesitated, like she was thinking. She must’ve figured out why I was upset because she said “You know, I shouldn’t have seen him today. Not on your big day. But Mike baby … it’s still your big day. Cam doesn’t mean anything.”

Cam didn’t mean anything? Then why did she see him? I knew why. She couldn’t help herself. She had a longing and she knew her husband couldn’t do anything about it. So she went to a man who could.

But why was I so upset? Isn’t this exactly what I wanted? I was a cuck, and Jen was cucking me. So why did it bother me so much?

I forced myself to calm down. I forced the dark emotions away. “It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong,” I told her. I forced a grin into the phone and added “You know how I get.”

“This is your day,” Jen said. “I’m so proud of you Mike. You’re so wonderful. I won’t do that thing.”

“What is the thing?”

“It doesn’t matter,” Jen said. “Maybe I’ll do it some other time. Not today.”

“No, Jen, I want you to do it,” I said.

“Are you sure? It’s not over the top. I think you’ll like it.”

“Yes, I want you to do it,” I told her.

I was excited to see Jen. I admit, I wanted to show her off. And not because of the game. My wife was beautiful, and I knew she’d be dressed sexy. It would feel good to have her on my arm as we mingled at the reception, and as I got recognized for being the newest full partner.

Traffic was heavy so Jen was late. She met me at the reception. When I saw her, I was kind of disappointed. She wasn’t dressed sexy. She wore a loose dress that ended pass her knees. The dress was elegant but not sexy. It didn’t show any cleavage and was loose on her body, and it didn’t show much of her lovely legs.

Jen wasn’t wearing any hose, not even pantyhose. And instead of high heels, she wore flats. On top of that, she wasn’t wearing any makeup that I could tell, and had her hair in a ponytail.

Jen was still beautiful. My wife could wear a burlap sack and she’d still be beautiful. But she wasn’t dressed sexy. In fact, it looked like she had barely dressed up at all.

We hugged and kissed hello. Then she grinned at me. “Disappointed I’m not wearing spikey high heels?” she asked with a mischievous smile in her voice.

“Not at all baby, you look beautiful,” I quickly said, giving her the smart husband answer.

Jen looked at me knowingly. “You are disappointed,” she said with that mischievous smile on her beautiful face. Then she moved closer to me and whispered, “This is what Cam told me to do. He told me not to dress up for you.”

“What?” I said dumbly. I might be a Master of the Universe, but I didn’t understand what she was saying.

Jen moved closer to me and whispered into my ear, “Cam told me not to dress up for you. I told you he’s competitive. He said he wants to keep my sexiness for him.”

“So what do I get?” I asked, my throat suddenly dry.

“You get a loose black dress,” Jen said with that wicked smile. “Cotton bra and panties. No lace. No thong. Flats. No hose. That’s all you get baby.”

“Jen …,” I groaned in a low voice. This was not the place for this. I was being recognized. The youngest full partner. In few minutes I was going to have to stand in front of my entire firm and give a speech. It was not a good time to be in cuck-space. Not a good time to have a boner in my pants.

“You know what else Cam said?”

“What?”

Again Jen moved closer. “You don’t get my pussy tonight,” she whispered into my ear. “Or my mouth. All you get is my hand.”

“Ugh, god Jen …,” I moaned. If she kept talking like this, I was going to fucking cum in my pants!

Jen put a soothing hand on my chest. “Calm down Mike,” she said in a soft voice. “I’m doing this for you. Because I love you and I’m so proud of you.”

I grabbed her arm and hissed into her ear, “Did you cum on Cam’s cock today?”

“Yes.”

“Did he cum inside you?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to sit on my face tonight?”

Jen looked at me. She grinned at me. That wicked, mischievous grin. “Oh yeah baby,” she said, her words coming out like a soft moan. “Tonight you’re gonna eat Cam’s cum from my pussy.”

At that moment I was called up to make my speech. I gave Jen a long look. “I’m so proud of you Mike,” she told me, smiling into my eyes and squeezing my hand. “I love you so much.” Then I moved to the stage with Jen walking with me and holding my arm.

Later that night I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jen was standing in front of me, still fully dressed. My hands were on her hips, caressing her. Feeling what she was wearing under her dress.

“You’re not wearing a thong,” I said as I felt her panties under the dress.

“I told you I wasn’t,” Jen said. “Just plain white cotton panties.” With a grin she added “Back in high school we called them grandma panties.”

“But you hate panty lines,” I reminded her.

“Don’t have to worry about that in this dress, mister,” Jen pointed out. “It’s so loose.”

“You wouldn’t wear this dress with Cam,” I said.

“Nope,” Jen agreed. “I work hard to keep my body tight. I want Cam to see it.”

“Or Joe,” I said, remembering the tiny dress she’d worn the last time we saw Joe. When he fucked her up the ass.

“Or Joe either,” she agreed.

I looked into her eyes. “Or Scott,” I said.

Jen looked back at me. She could see I was in major cuck-space. She said “Remember? I always went braless with Scott. Because that’s what he wanted. So yeah. I’d never wear this dress with him. It’s not nearly sexy enough.”

I groaned with lust. I thought about Black Hair. She’d never wear this dress for him either.

“But you wear this dress for me,” I said. I was so excited my voice was shaky. As I caressed her hips and ass and felt the unsexy panty lines, I added “And these panties.”

“That’s right,” Jen said. She was looking in my eyes. “You don’t get a sexy dress Mike. You don’t get sexy lingerie. You don’t get stockings or high heels. Even on your special day, you don’t get any of that.”

“So you’re denying me?” I asked.

“I am.”

“Because Cam said so?”

“Yes. Because that’s what Cam wants,” Jen said. “But also because I don’t think about you that way anymore. I get off on your tongue. You have an amazing tongue. But not your cock. Your cock’s too small. It’s too thin. You can’t stretch me. You can’t reach the places that make me feel good.”

“Oh god Jen …,” I groaned, lurching forward so my cheek pressed against her stomach. I was close to cumming. “Are you telling the truth?” I asked desperately. “Is this all the truth?”

“Yes Mike. Every word is true.”

“Oh god,” I moaned. I was close to cumming in my pants again.

“It’s time for you to make me cum,” she told me. She pushed me up onto the bed, onto my back. Then she reached under her dress and pulled down her panties. I saw she really had worn plain white cotton panties. Granny panties. She moved up my body and straddled my chest. “Ready to eat Cam’s cum?” she said. She was aroused. She had a major cum face on. This talk was arousing her as much as me.

I looked up into her face and asked, “Does Cam know I know?”

“No,” Jen replied. “He still thinks I’m cheating on you.”

We locked eyes. It wasn’t just Cam. She was cheating on me with Black Hair too. Really cheating.

“You know, I’ve thought about telling Cam,” Jen said. “You’d love it. You’d get to see us together all the time. And I’d get something too.”

“What?”

Jen brought her hand to my mouth. She traced my lips with her fingertip. She said “I want to see Cam’s cock in your mouth. I want to see him cum in your mouth.”

I stared at her. There was an edginess to her tonight. It was almost like she was angry about something. But what? She was the one denying me. She was the one taunting me. I hadn’t done anything except barely avoid embarrassment at the reception. Somehow I’d made it through my speech. Fortunately the bar was low for me as everyone knew I hated public speaking.

Jen moved over my head. As she lowered her pussy onto my face, she said “Think about that as you eat me out.”

I immediately began licking her. “Oh yeah Mike. I love fucking your face,” she moaned. She grabbed my hair and rubbed her pussy hard against my nose and mouth. “Yeah cucky. Can you taste it? Cam’s cum? You like it cucky? You like eating Cam’s cum? Oh god that’s so hot!”

Jen came fast. Faster than usual. Afterwards we laid on our sides, looking at each other. We were both still dressed.

“So you’re not gonna dress sexy for me anymore?” I asked as I brushed my fingers across the bosom of the loose, shapeless black dress.

“Maybe not,” Jen said.

“You’re my wife,” I reminded her.

“Yes,” she agreed. “But you’ve been replaced.” She reached down to my crotch. She felt my erection. I was so fucking hard. “You’re clearly okay with it,” she said.

Jen unbuckled and unzipped my pants, and took out my hard cock. She began stroking me, using my precum for lubricant.

“You’re not gonna give me your pussy?” I asked.

“Nope,” she said with a shake of her head. “Not my mouth either. I’m keeping those for Cam.”

“But you’re my wife. Your pussy belongs to me.”

Jen stopped stroking me, taking her hand off my cock. “So take me then,” she said tauntingly. “Come on Mike. Do it. Man up and fuck me.”

I didn’t move. I laid there on my side, looking at her and not moving.

Jen laughed. It wasn’t a ha-ha laugh. It was a taunting, derisively laugh. She said, “You know, if I said that to Cam, he’d be fucking my brains out now. Joey too. But you just lay there.”

“I guess I’m not a man like Cam and Joe,” I said. There was bitterness and jealousy in my voice.

“Maybe you’re not,” Jen said.

My eyes went wide. “Do you really think that?” I asked.

Jen looked at me thoughtfully. She wrapped her hand around my cock again, but this time her fist was loose and I could barely feel anything. She said, “I think maybe I should give you a ruined orgasm.”

“Jen, no, please!” I pleaded. I pushed my hips up, desperate for her to grip me harder. But it just resulted in me thrusting my cock into her open hand.

Jen laughed. It was another dismissive laugh. “Do you need an orgasm Mike?” she asked.

“Oh god yes! Please make me cum!” I begged. It made Jen laugh again. But at least she closed her fist and gripped me tighter.

Then, abruptly, she glared at me. “I saw that slut Elaine tonight,” she spat out. “Does she still work for you?”

“No. She’s on another team,” I said honestly. I transferred Elaine to a different team when Jen and I got back together. It was just easier that way. Elaine didn’t complain because it came with a promotion and a big raise.

“Do you still think she’s pretty?” Jen asked.

“No,” I said immediately.

“Liar,” Jen said. She opened her fist again. “Don’t freaking lie to me Mike. Or I will freaking ruin your orgasm.”

“Okay, okay,” I hurriedly said.

Jen squeezed my cock. She squeezed a little too hard and it made me wince. “If you ever put this in another girl again, I swear I’ll cut it off,” she said.

“I won’t,” I assured her. “You’re the only girl I want.”

Jen nodded. She didn’t smile at me but she began stroking my cock again. “You know I see Bitsy sometimes,” she told me. “She’s married now. Did you know that? She lives on the other side of Monclair. I run into her sometimes. She asks about you ….”

I shook my head. I didn’t know any of that. I’d lost touch with Bitsy completely. I had no desire to see or talk to her.

Jen was looking at my cock as she slowly stroked me. “Anyways, I don’t get why any girl would want this,” she said, giving my cock a squeeze. “It’s so tiny.”

“Jen …,” I moaned through heavy breathing.

“I wonder if slut Elaine would still want you if she saw you with a cock in your mouth,” Jen said. “Maybe that’s what I’ll do. I’ll take a picture of you blowing Cam. I’ll take it when he’s cumming in your mouth and his cum is dribbling down your chin. Then if I ever see slut Elaine looking at you the way she looked at you tonight, I’ll show her the picture.”

Then Jen looked at me. She glared at me. “You are all mine Mike!” she hissed. “ALL – MINE!”

Before I could respond, she yelled “Fuck it!” Suddenly she was crying. Sobbing. She ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I laid in bed, shocked. What the fuck just happened?

It took a while to fall asleep. Finally I did but it was a restless sleep. I dreamed though. I dreamed that Jen was on top of me and we were making love.

My eyes slowly opened. I realized I was breathing hard. I looked down. Jen had my cock in her mouth. She was licking and sucking me.

She looked up at me and saw I was awake. She moved up my body. I saw she was naked. I was naked too, she must’ve undressed me as I slept.

Jen reached down and guided my cock into her. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me and ran her tongue into my mouth as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. We were like that, hugging and kissing, as we were joined as one and making love.

Afterwards we were laying on our sides again, looking at each other. “I’m sorry I went so psycho last night,” she said as she held my hand. “Seeing the way Elaine looked at you last night. It made me remember. I hate thinking about you with another girl. I can’t believe I pushed you into it. I was so stupid.”

“I honestly don’t remember Elaine looking at me,” I said. “I barely noticed she was there.”

“Well, she was there,” Jen said deridingly. “I mean seriously Mike, don’t you have a dress code? Are girls really allowed to wear skirts that short?”

“This is the me-too age, so I’m not allowed to answer that,” I deadpanned with a straight face.

“Fuck you Mike,” Jen snapped. But then we both laughed.

Jen began to nervously play with my hands. “Sometimes I wonder if we’re doing the right thing,” she said. “Playing the game again.”

“We both get off on it,” I reminded her.

“We do,” Jen agreed. “But look how it ended last time.”

“This is nothing like last time,” I assured her. “Last time I never saw you. You were always with Scott. Now we’re together all the time. We get to reconnect.”

“That’s true,” Jen said. “But ….”

“But what?”

Jen looked at me. “I really get off on it Mike,” she said. “It scares me how much I get off on it.”

“I get off on it too,” I assured her. “Like last night. I like what you did. The way you denied me, and the things you said. It really got me hot. And I like the way it gets you hot.”

“Really?” Jen said with a grin at me. It was her first real smile since the reception last night. “It DID get me hot. This’ll sound terrible, but I like … being mean to you.”

“You like humiliating me,” I said.

“Yes!”

“I like it too,” I told her. “Sometimes you’re too nice. Like you’re holding back. I don’t want you to hold back.”

“You want me to humiliate you?”

“Yes. And the fact you denied me because Cam said so. That’s really hot too.”

“But it gets you upset.”

“Jen … by now you know that’s part of being a cuck,” I told her. “If it doesn’t hurt, it’s not working.”

“I do know that,” Jen said with a nod of her head. “Okay, well … you better be careful what you ask for, mister. You might get it.”

We showered together. It was a long shower. I washed her hair. I washed her body. Jen washed mine. We hugged and kissed. It wasn’t about sex. It was about intimacy. About reconnecting.

Was I hard? Yes I was hard. Just being in the same room with my wife got me hard, so of course I was hard showering with her. But I didn’t try to get inside her. She didn’t need me for sex. She needed me to love her. To support her. To take care of her. To be her provider, her devoted husband and a good father for Anna.

So that’s what I did. I took my time washing her hair. I rubbed her neck and shoulders. All the while I was erect and my hard cock pressed against her tight body. But I never tried to get inside her. And Jen never encouraged me.

I think last night was a turning point in our game. It was brought on because Jen got upset over seeing Elaine, but still it triggered something. I was Jen’s cuckold. After last night, that fact seemed more real than a game.

Now, we knew who we were, our roles. And my role was not her sexual partner. Not anymore. I was her husband. But for her sexual needs, I’d been replaced by better men like Cam and Black Hair. And even my brother Joe.

Jen wasn’t going to deny me her body. We would still have sex. But when we had intercourse, it would be because Jen needed the emotional connection with me. Not because of any physical desire. Sometimes she might give it to me out of a sense of obligation, since she was my wife. Or because she felt sorry for me, because she knew I really needed release. But she wouldn’t be doing it out of physical desire for me. We were past that. And it was exactly how I wanted it.

After showing, we got dressed to pick up Anna. She had spent the night at Steph’s house. It was Saturday morning and we planned to spend the whole weekend doing family things. I was really looking forward to it.

I was surprised as I watched Jen get ready. She put on a sexy bra and matching thong, skinny jeans and a body hugging top that had a swooping neckline to show off her small cleavage. Also she slipped on high heels. High heels! On top of that, she spent more time than normal (for a Saturday morning) on her makeup and hair.

“Wow. You look amazing,” I gushed as we were about to leave our house.

“Aw, thanks baby,” Jen said with a smile at me. “But just so you know, I’m not dressed for you. Remember? I don’t dress sexy for you anymore.”

“Then … why?” I said, not understanding.

“Blake,” Jen said simply. “I’m sure he’ll be there when we pick up Anna.”

Suddenly I felt my world turning upside down. “You got dressed up for Blake?” I said incredulously.

“I think we should set a date to go out,” Jen told me. “Next Saturday is free right?”

“Jen … I don’t know if this is a good idea,” I said uncertainly. “You know how I feel about Blake.”

“You already said yes. And I’ve told you he’s harmless,” Jen insisted. “And I like Blake.”

I stared incredulously at my wife. She said she liked Blake. The man I hated. My hands formed into fists and my head spun. She liked him.

Jen put a soothing hand on my chest. “Calm down Mike,” she said reassuringly. “It’s just dinner.”

“Do you promise it’ll just be dinner?” I said. I know I sounded desperate but I couldn’t help it.

Jen heard the desperation in my voice and smiled. “It just kills you to see me with Blake, doesn’t it?” she said.

“What do you mean by ‘seeing you’ with Blake?” I demanded, emphasizing the words ‘seeing you.’ What was she planning?

Jen laughed, clearly enjoying all of this. “Come on. We have to pick up our baby,” she said, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the street to Blake’s house.

When we got there, Anna was playing with their boys. Stephanie was washing the breakfast dishes. Blake wasn’t around, which didn’t disappoint me in the slightest.

“Let me help,” I said to Stephanie. I took over the dish washing from her.

“You’re so sweet Mike,” Stephanie said with a smile at me.

“He is,” Jen agreed, giving me a big smile too. It made me feel great!

But then my heart flipped when she asked “Where’s Blake?”

“He’s in the basement working out,” Stephanie said. “You should go see him. I’m sure he’d like to see you.”

“I think I will,” Jen said. With a sly grin at me, she moved downstairs to their exercise room.

“Jen is so pretty,” Stephanie gushed as soon as Jen was gone. “God I wish I had her figure. If I wore those heels I’d look silly.”

“You’re pretty too Steph,” I assured her.

“Thanks Mike, you’re sweet,” Steph said. “But there’s pretty, and then there’s pretty. There’s me and then there’s Jen. Just like there’s you and then there’s Blake.”

“Thanks a lot,” I said sarcastically.

“I don’t mean it personally,” Steph said apologetically. “But there’s the Beautiful People, and then there’s the rest of us.”

I shrugged to concede her point. I said, “I guess we should be happy we both married one of the Beautiful People.”

“Honestly I still can’t believe Blake married me,” Steph admitted.

“I feel the same way about Jen,” I said with another shrug. We looked at each other and a bond quickly formed. Two ordinary people married to Beautiful People.

We heard laughter coming up from the basement. We both turned to look at the basement door. There was more laughter. “I guess they’re having fun,” Steph said. She had a frown on her face.

“I’ll check on them,” I said, moving towards the basement door.

“No Mike,” Steph said, grabbing my wrist to stop me. “Let’s just let them have some time together.”

I turned to stare at Steph. I suddenly realized I was breathing hard. Then I realized something else. They weren’t laughing anymore. There was silence coming up from the basement.

“What are they doing?” I said to myself as much as Steph. I moved towards the basement but Steph stopped me again.

“Mike, I’m sure they’re fine,” she told me.

My heart was pounding. My cock was hard in my pants. At that moment Steph looked down at my crotch. She saw the tent in my pants. “It turns you on too,” she said in a low voice. “I knew it. I knew you were like me.”

“Like you?” I asked.

Steph looked at me. “Jen’s told you we swing right?” she said. “It’s not really swinging. It’s mostly Blake with other girls.”

“And you’re okay with that?”

“Yes. No,” Steph said. She shrugged and gave me a helpless smile. “What can I do? I love him. I want to keep him.”

I stared at Stephanie. She stared back at me. We stayed like that for long moments, not saying anything.

At that moment Jen appeared from the basement. Blake was right behind her. They were talking and laughing with big smiles on their faces. I was shocked by the sight of Blake. He wore biker’s shorts but was shirtless. Sweat coated his face and chest.

Blake was in good shape. He was tall and lean. He wasn’t overly muscular like a body builder, but he was toned and his chest and arms were defined. Also, his stomach was hard with ridges that formed a six pack. But seriously – who works out without a shirt?

“So Mike!” Blake practically shouted as he bounded into the kitchen. “Good to see you buddy. Hey, thanks for helping Steph wash the dishes.”

“Yeah, sure,” I muttered. How Neanderthal of him, to work out while his wife took care of their children and washed the dishes.

“Mike god, you should see Blake’s home gym!” Jen gushed. “It’s seriously rocking! We need something like that!”

“Here’s the thing Mike,” Blake told me, looking at me sagely. “Your initial thought is to get a Bowflex – am I right? But don’t do that. Bowflex is for amateurs. You want free weights. You wanna work on your core. And crunches. Lots of crunches.” He grinned at Jen. “Gotta get Mike here out of the kitchen and into the gym.” Then he slapped my stomach. “Work off some of this flab.”

Jen laughed. “Hey, Mike’s just the way I want him,” she said, moving over to me and taking my arm. “Besides, he likes helping in the kitchen.” Turning to me, she said “You like washing dishes. Right baby?”

Emasculated. That’s how I felt at that moment. I felt small. A lesser man.

“So what did you do in the basement?” I asked Jen as we walked home. Anna was ahead of us, playing with a neighbor’s dog.

“Do? I didn’t do anything. I just talked to Blake.”

“That’s all you did? Talk?”

“God Mike …,” she said with a laugh. “No, I watched him work out too.”

“And who works out without a shirt?” I said contemptuously.

“Well …,” Jen said with a smile in her voice.

“Well what?” I demanded.

With a shrug, Jen said “If you’ve got a body like Blake, why not?”

“So what? Do you watch Cam work out without a shirt too?” I hissed at her.

With a sly grin at me, she said “Oh yeah. When we’re in bed and he’s fucking me. I like watching him. He’s got a great body.”

I stared at her. Gawked really. I think my jaw dropped too. She’s laying all this on me, when we’re supposed to be starting a family weekend?

As if reading my mind, Jen said “I’m just teasing you.”

“Do you really think I need to exercise?” I asked her.

“Well, it couldn’t hurt,” Jen said. She reached up and squeezed the biceps of my arm. “You’re getting kinda soft.”

Again I stared at her. I felt like she had just hit me. Punched me in the gut. I didn’t know what to say. It didn’t matter anyway, because Jen had turned towards Anna. She took our daughter’s hand and yelled over her shoulder “Come on Mike. I’m starving.”

As soon as we got home, Jen changed. She kicked off the high heels and peeled out of the sexy top and skinny jeans. The lacy bra and thong panties were next to go. She put on a cotton bra and “grandma” panties, and a loose top and knee length skirt. On her feet she put on black Mia flats. Her legs were bare. No hosiery, not even tights.

“So you’re really not gonna dress sexy for me?” I said.

“I’m not playing the game Mike,” she said. “This is what I normally wear at home.”

I frowned, knowing she was right. She was wearing one of her standard “mommy” outfits. She moved over to me and softly stroked my cheek. “Stop Mike,” she said. “We’re not playing the game now. We’ve gonna go to brunch with Anna and have a family day.”

She tried to move past me but I stopped her. Gripping her arms, I demanded “What did you talk about with Blake?”

“We set up next Saturday,” Jen said matter-of-factly. Then with a sly grin she added, “And he said my ass looked good. Better now than when I was pregnant. I think he has a fetish for pregnant girls. And I told him he looked good too. And he did too Mike. You didn’t like it, but I had no problem he wasn’t wearing a shirt.”

“Oh god Jen,” I groaned. I pulled her closer to me and pressed my cheek against her shoulder. “What else? Did you kiss?”

“Nope,” Jen said. She was grinning at me. “We just talked.”

“Jen,” I said. I pressed my body against hers. Then I pulled her hand to my crotch. I was rock hard. “Please.”

“You need an orgasm?” she asked with a teasing voice.

“Yes! Then I’ll be able to focus on today.”

“Well, go ahead,” Jen said, motioning towards the bathroom with her hand. She was still grinning at me.

“Seriously? You want me to beat off? You’re not going to help me?”

“Mike, Anna and I are starving,” Jen said with a big smile on her pretty face. “But go ahead. We’ll wait for you.”

I stared at her in disbelief, as she turned and left me alone in the bedroom. With no other option, I went into the bathroom. I took my hard cock out. Then I masturbated. Within moments I was cumming and shooting my sperm into the toilet.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:27 pm 
Experienced

Wow... just wow... I never thought I'd like the idea of humiliation, denial, sucking cock, etc., but as well as this chapter was written, maybe I've got things all wrong. Holy fuck. Out of all of the chapters I've ever read in all of Xs stories, this one is among the top 3.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:06 pm 
Trainable

Thank you master XL. I really have got it.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:59 pm 
Trainable

I can't say I didn't like it because I did but I cannot understand it and cannot relate to how Mike feels.It's my 40th anniversary today and I have not had sex with anyone other than my wife for 42 years. I believe she hasn't either nor even come close to. I can't really relate to the Alpha's or the Cucks. The thought of Mike sucking Cam off and enjoying being debased by Jen makes me sick also. The fact that Jen enjoys hurting Mike is also sickening to me. It is not natural (almost said "normal" but I guess that is not relevant as long as noone is hurt) for a husband to not want his wife to want him sexually and to be satisfied with becomming less than a full husband. So I can't relate. Really, can a wife respect her husband as a human being and as an equal if their relationship is based upon the husband being denigrated by the wife and her lovers. It would seem that the loss of mutual respect is the inevitable result and that seems a shame. The only thing that gives me some hope for the future of Mike and Jen is that Jen is worried that she enjoys hurting Mike as much as she does. Maybe she will realize they are turning their marriage into something that is not healthy to a longterm relationship based upon mutual love and respect.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:19 pm 
Trainable

Super hot chapter. One of X’s best.

When Jen denies her husband sexual pleasure so explicitly, it’s very exciting. All the more so because she makes it clear that he doesn’t deserve it and because her lover forbids it!

It won’t be long before Mike is dressed in lacy panties and sucking dick in front of his wife.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 539 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22 Next