Naked Party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sandy98
Trainable

Naked Party

Unread post by sandy98 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Hey guys. My hubby, bf and I recently had an amazing experience. A naked party. Apparently, these are a new trend among the youth. My hubby is an airline pilot and he hears his young flight attendants talking about them, too.

A little history:

My hubby and I have a poly relationship with my live-in bf. Hubby and my bf have become best friends and we do pretty much everything together.

Last winter, the three of us went skiing at a popular resort/town, here in Colorado. That night we met a young girl in one of the t-shirt shops in town. She worked there and was running the register. We were the only customers in there and she noticed we were a poly trio and we started talking.

She was adorable. Smoking hot, according to my hubby and bf. She had some tats and piercings but they were all very tasteful. Turns out she is bi and currently in a lesbian relationship. She showed us pics of her partner and her partner is bi and as hot as she was.

She was very intrigued by our poly relationship and asked us all kinds of questions. Before we left, she and I exchanged numbers and we texted each other for months. I am bi, as well, and loved the pics she sent me of her and her gf. During those months of texting, our texts got very personal and sexual, lol. We admitted we found each other to be very attractive, plus she found my hubby and bf to be very attractive as well. She eventually asked if all 5 of us could hook up, so they ended up coming out to visit us where we live, outside of Denver.

It went really well. I enjoyed having sex with them as much as my hubby and bf did. So, they ended up coming out a couple more times.

Last month, hubby rented a house, for a week, in the same ski town. Hubby went big. It was not cheap. It was a huge house with a huge hot tub on the back deck.

We told the girls about it and invited them to stay with us. They agreed, but started suggesting we have a party. A naked party. Especially since the house had a huge hot tub. They would gather their friends and told us none of their friends were too wild, but they threw naked parties all the time. Then, she kind of giggled and said "they are all young and hot, too". That was all my hubby and bf needed to hear, lol. It was on. I admit, I love nudity and it sounded exciting to me.

The Party:

The two girls, pretty much, arranged the whole thing. Also, these girls are well connected in this ski town. The know a lot of the club workers and managers, etc.

The way it works, is when people show up, they strip naked right away. So you end up with a pile of clothes inside the front door. It's ok to leave on any type of body jewelry, or small pieces of clothing as long as it doesn't cover any personal bits. All personal bits have to be fully exposed for all to see, lol. Any and all sex acts are allowed as long as they are consensual and not in private. So, all sex acts have to take place where everyone can watch. And, they did, lol. They would lay out blankets in the middle of the room and go at it.

Well, our naked party ended up lasting the whole week. It was amazingly fun and it never got out of hand. Everyone was very good at cleaning up after themselves and not doing any damage to the house. There were a little over 30 people involved and they all, pretty much, knew each other. We told them they were all welcomed to hang out all week. We did ask that they try to help resupply food and beverages, though. Luckily, one guy was a liquor store manager, so we never ran out of beer, wine or liquor, lol.

Many would have to leave, in the morning or afternoon, for work or to go ski, but would come back. And strip, of course. But there were always at least 10 to 15 people in the house at all times just hanging out naked, or having sex in the open, etc. I, absolutely, loved seeing all of the gorgeous, naked bodies. Not everybody was fit and trim, but the majority looked very nice in their birthday suits. I've never seen so many cute, round, little butts, bouncing titties, and wiggling dicks in my life, lol. It was wonderful.

Amongst the group, there were three married couples. Not including hubby, bf and I. All three of the husbands let their wives fuck any of the guys or girls they wanted to. And believe me, the three wives were the most prolific, lol. The three husbands got to fuck other girls as well, but the three wives made it a point, I think, to fuck and as many guys as they could, at least once. Including my hubby and bf. The husbands had to leave each morning for work, but their wives stayed the whole time and they continued sucking as many dicks and fuck as many guys as they could. They were completely shameless.

One of the wives was the clear winner, though. She really impressed everybody with her abilities. She was really hot and the guys were drawn to her. At one point, she was getting gang banged and her husband would just watch and grin as she eagerly took cock after cock in all three of her holes. She ended up covered in so much cum, her whole body was shiny.

I wasn't nearly as naughty as her, but I was pretty naughty. There were some really hot guys and girls there and I just couldn't resist. :D lol. I probably played with everyone there to some degree, but I fucked all three of the husbands and about five other guys as well. And, I played with each girl quite a bit. :D

There was one particular single guy there that really turned me on. He was really, really hot, but quite timid. He ended up being the one guy I fucked the most and without a condom. Except for my hubby and bf, of course.

The house we rented was pretty secluded, but I know two of the neighbors saw what was going on. Not only did we see them watching, but they would grin and wave at us, lol. The ski towns tend to be pretty "progressive", luckily, so it was obvious the neighbors didn't mind seeing all of the nudity.

Not everybody was having sex, but everyone enjoyed watching the ones who were. We had plenty of boxes of condoms available, but not everybody was using them. So hopefully no one ended up pregnant and hopefully they went and got blood tested afterwards, too. Hubby, bf and I went and got blood tested just to be safe.

We plan on doing it again next year.

eurocuck
Experienced

Re: Naked Party

Unread post by eurocuck » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 am

Incredible... love your story and experience! We are planning something similar to take place soon... with some differences:
- It will be just a weekend, Friday to Sunday
- It will be white lingerie party
- Only women can ask for sex... men should wait to be invited
- Sexual acts will be held in separate room where only invited men can enter

We have trouble to find male participants unfortunatly, up to now list includes 3 couples, 1 single boy and 5 single ladies, pretyy younger then us :(

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:21 am

Spectacularly hot sharing of your Naked Party week, Sandy! I agree that Coloradans are more open-minded than most when it comes to playful fun. Have had some amazing hot tub parties on ski vacations over the years. Seems like the mountain air frees people's minds and inhibitions. Now I just wish I knew when and where to book my next ski vacation so it serendipitously coincides with yours!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. An invitation to a party like that would be a dream come true.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Hubby has heard of sex parties similar to this taking place in Las Vegas. Some of the guys he fly's with have told him about them. It does require an invitation and there are rules. There are also bowls of condoms available. They also said it's usually the married women, at these parties, that are the most prolific and getting gang banged as their husbands watch. Also, you can participate or just watch, your choice.

Apparently, the best way to go to one is to be the host. They are advertised my word of mouth. Young people like to party and they are the ones that spread the word. That is exactly how it worked for us.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Oh my oh my! To only be able to find one.

Tell us more, tell us more

He got friendly, holding my hand
She got friendly down in the sand
He was sweet just turned eighteen
Well, she was good you know what I mean

Read more: Grease - Summer Nights Lyrics | MetroLyrics

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:Oh my oh my! To only be able to find one.

I"m not sure how much more I can tell.

I truly think the best way to get involved is to get connected with the young crowd some how. That's not easy to do if you are older, but not impossible. If you are the older person and can afford it, be the host. That guarantees your involvement. However, don't be the creepy host, if you know what I mean.

If you can tell from my op, we provided, as the host, but the young girls spread the word.

Cando
Virgin

Unread post by Cando » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:48 am

I always love your post's Sandy and that was one of your best.

You are one of the Hottest Hotwives, your Husband and Boyfriend are very blessed indeed.

DSK1967
Trainable

Unread post by DSK1967 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Sounds like a very hot experience!
Avitar is my wife. Just to be clear.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Cando wrote:I always love your post's Sandy and that was one of your best.

You are one of the Hottest Hotwives, your Husband and Boyfriend are very blessed indeed.
Thanks Cando :D I feel pretty blessed, myself, though.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:07 pm

You ARE blessed!
Thank you for sharing your life with us! :-)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:25 pm

sandy98 wrote:
Hotwifeok wrote:Oh my oh my! To only be able to find one.

I"m not sure how much more I can tell.

I truly think the best way to get involved is to get connected with the young crowd some how. That's not easy to do if you are older, but not impossible. If you are the older person and can afford it, be the host. That guarantees your involvement. However, don't be the creepy host, if you know what I mean.

If you can tell from my op, we provided, as the host, but the young girls spread the word.
Exactly how did the conversations with the girl go when you met her?

I have done a little research on the party's and the Internet says that no sex takes place. Yeah right. That they are just naked to break down barriers. Apparently they started at Yale and George W's daughter is said to have attended some of them. That must have been interesting. If everyone has to get naked did that include the secret service agents? LOL!

Cando
Virgin

Unread post by Cando » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am

sandy98 wrote:
Cando wrote:I always love your post's Sandy and that was one of your best.

Thanks Cando :D I feel pretty blessed, myself, though.
That attitude is why you are one one the hottest.
Sorry, I was thinking about it from the male point of view.

Would love to here more about the sexual relationship between the two males in your life.

I had my Wife's main lover's cock in my hand once and in my mouth once but he wasn't into it so it went no further.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:48 am

Thank you Sandy for sharing this hot adventure with us!

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:32 am

Hotwifeok wrote:Exactly how did the conversations with the girl go when you met her?

I have done a little research on the party's and the Internet says that no sex takes place. Yeah right. That they are just naked to break down barriers. Apparently they started at Yale and George W's daughter is said to have attended some of them. That must have been interesting. If everyone has to get naked did that include the secret service agents? LOL!
I don't remember word for word, but I'll do my best. It was hubby, my bf and I. We simply walked into a t-shirt shop on the main drag. Ok, it was Breckenridge. Awesome town. Lots of t-shirt shops.

It was late, a weekday, probably close to closing time. They had a lot of t-shirts referring to legal state of pot here in Colorado. We were looking and laughing at all of them and bought some. We were the only customers in the store.

The girl (nameless) behind the counter was adorable. Smoking hot, actually. She had tats and piercings that were very tasteful. Somehow, she recognized that I was affectionate with both of my guys. She made some kind of comment then I confessed to her that we were a poly trio. That got her attention.

As we were checking out, she started asking personal questions about us, of which I had no problem answering. We really hit it off and she was really intrigued by us.

She and I ended up exchanging numbers and started texting right away. She was really interested in how we made our relationship work because that was what she wanted. She was bi, but currently in a lesbian relationship. But there was a guy she wanted to introduce into her relationship with her gf.

She and I ended up texting for months. The bf thing didn't work out, even though her gf agreed to it. But, she was attracted to me and my guys. So, she and her gf came out to visit us, and the rest (as they say) was history.

I, still, text her almost everyday. I'm almost 20 yrs older than her and I think she considers me her mentor, lol.

As far as naked parties with no sex? Really? Think about that, lol. 20 to 30 people, all naked and drinking. There is no way sex will not happen.

However, there were some that did not partake in the sexual activities. But, they did watch and cheer on the ones who did. They played it safe, and I will never criticize them for it.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:39 am

Cando wrote:That attitude is why you are one one the hottest.
Sorry, I was thinking about it from the male point of view.

Would love to here more about the sexual relationship between the two males in your life.

I had my Wife's main lover's cock in my hand once and in my mouth once but he wasn't into it so it went no further.
Thanks Cando, you are so sweet. Feel free to pm me and I will tell you all you want. I am not shy and no question is too personal.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:41 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:Thank you Sandy for sharing this hot adventure with us!
You're welcome 4herpleasure89. That is why I'm here.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:39 am

Sandy,

Sorry we missed the party, I guess our invitation got lost in the mail. :lol:

Use the email next time wewant2cum.com

Z

Ps we love naked

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 pm

zoe wrote:Sandy,

Sorry we missed the party, I guess our invitation got lost in the mail. :lol:

Use the email next time wewant2cum.com

Z

Ps we love naked
Sorry zoe, you just can't trust the mail these days ;)

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:21 am

This is a superhot story! My fantasy, actually. Lots of pussy available and running around on display. Did you ever do it the next year or this year?

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 pm

Wow, thanks wpaman for bring this thread back.

Although we rented a similar place in 2017, our contacts were unable to gather the same interest they did the year prior. We had a party, but it was small in comparison. We already rented a place for this year, and our contacts are getting the word out. We'll see what happens.

impo64
Virgin

Unread post by impo64 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:14 am

My hubby and I have a poly relationship with my live-in bf. Hubby and my bf have become best friends and we do pretty much everything together.

About this poly relationship I just have some curiosities: 1 - Does the bf work or stays at home all day with the wife while hubby go to work and give bf a wage every month for his personal needs? 2 - If he works, how are the bills of the house divided? the husband paying for everything and the bf saving all his money in the bank? 3 - Does the wife sleep with both or the "poly" doesn't apply for the nights and she sleeps always with the bf? 4 - When the husband wants something and the bf another very different the wife the wife always backs up hubby or the bf?

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:24 pm

sandy98 wrote:Wow, thanks wpaman for bring this thread back.

Although we rented a similar place in 2017, our contacts were unable to gather the same interest they did the year prior. We had a party, but it was small in comparison. We already rented a place for this year, and our contacts are getting the word out. We'll see what happens.
Hope you have better luck next time. Life should this simple and fun!

The women centered parties seem to be catching on more here in North America, and across the pond. Nice of you to loan your men out for the cause. I wonder what is the ideal ratio of men to women? Possibly 3:1?

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:11 am

impo64 wrote:My hubby and I have a poly relationship with my live-in bf. Hubby and my bf have become best friends and we do pretty much everything together.

About this poly relationship I just have some curiosities: 1 - Does the bf work or stays at home all day with the wife while hubby go to work and give bf a wage every month for his personal needs? 2 - If he works, how are the bills of the house divided? the husband paying for everything and the bf saving all his money in the bank? 3 - Does the wife sleep with both or the "poly" doesn't apply for the nights and she sleeps always with the bf? 4 - When the husband wants something and the bf another very different the wife the wife always backs up hubby or the bf?

Hi impo64, I'll try to answer each question.
1. Bf does work. He is a fitness trainer for a local pro sports team. It may sound exotic, but it really doesn't pay a huge salary.
2. My hubby makes a very good salary as an airline captain. My hubby adores my bf and what my bf brings to our relationship, so my hubby pays for everything. My hubby even pays my bf's car note, insurance and gas. Hubby wants my bf to save every dime he makes, but my bf will sneak and spend money on gifts for my hubby and I, from time to time. Also, my bf is very handy around the house. He helps clean, do laundry and fix things.
3. I sleep with both, when both are home. My bf is home every night, but hubby goes on 3 or 4 day trips as an airline pilot. When hubby is home, the three of us share one king size bed. When he is gone, it's just my bf and I. It's a little annoying if I have to pee in the middle of the night, because I have to climg over one of them, but I love sleeping between my two naked guys.
4. Believe it or not, we have never had a situation where I had to back up one or the other. My hubby and my bf are, both, extremely laid back. If they have a difference, they work it out themselves. However, although my bf dominates me sexually, he is very respectful of my hubby's alpha role with in all other matters.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:25 am

nevertoolate wrote:
sandy98 wrote:Wow, thanks wpaman for bring this thread back.

Hope you have better luck next time. Life should this simple and fun!

The women centered parties seem to be catching on more here in North America, and across the pond. Nice of you to loan your men out for the cause. I wonder what is the ideal ratio of men to women? Possibly 3:1?
Lol, it depends on who you ask. The women would want 3 men to one of them and the guys would want 3 women to one of them. To be honest, a woman can handle more than one man at one time, more than a man can handle more than one woman at a time and that's usually how it ends up.

What I found the most interesting was the difference between the married women and the single women. The single women seemed to prefer 1 on 1, but the married women wanted multiple guys at one time.