"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OHW Addict

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by 54321 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:39 am

Thank you. This is my current number one fave thread!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon May 29, 2023 6:49 am

Loving this, thank you

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Mon May 29, 2023 7:56 am

That last post might have been the hottest one yet - sounds like an incredible time!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Mon May 29, 2023 2:08 pm

So hot 🔥 🔥 🔥

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 30, 2023 2:54 am

Missed opportunities…

Before Jon left he suggested we get together as a threesome more often. We all agreed it was a very erotic time. Jen and I fucked one more time in bed and then had a long conversation. It was obvious that I could have participated sooner if I had not been so reluctant. She loved it. She said having me involved was not uncomfortable for her and she definitely wanted to do it again. She loved how he took charge over me. It was a real turn on for her. I enjoyed it too. I didn’t understand it, but I liked Jon commanding me to lick her. Telling me to take a turn with my wife.

It was like neither Jen nor I was in charge. An outside lover was. I loved watching her. She was totally submissive with him. He owned her body when they were together. The evidence of it shown in her glazed over gaze while he man handled her. She was in another dimension when he was slamming his cock into her. An orgasmic dimension that I would never experience or fully comprehend.

I never wanted to. That’s what I kept telling myself. Now that I had participated I realized how much I actually did want to be a part of it and how many opportunities to do so I had missed. Jen must have sensed this for some time as she was the one who was subtly pushing me in that direction. I was grateful she did.

He was such a cum machine though. What a mess he made of her.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue May 30, 2023 2:55 am

Wednesday…

Again after work we were at the gym with Brett. It was already assumed he was coming home with us. Expected really. Jen rode to our house with Brett again. We all made supper together. I was still hopeful that I was finally going to witness Brett fuck Jen. I was disappointed again. After a couple rounds of cards they drifted off together into the spare room. I watched some TV while listening to the muffled sounds of my wife’s gleeful vocalizations.

For whatever reason she was not in a hurry for me to join in with them or view them having intercourse. My expectations had been elevated based on the recent activity with Jon. This contradiction had me confused. What was the difference? To be fair, I had not expressed my desire to be involved in some fashion and I consoled myself with the fact that I had resisted in the past. I had to be patient, she would include me at some point.

She never came to our room that night. I laid awake waiting for her to come through our door. She spent the entire night in his arms. Slept with her legs wrapped around him. I wasn’t mad. I just was not expecting this. I was up before them so Jen never had the opportunity to come to me at daybreak. I made coffee and waited. I soon heard the sounds of morning sex emanating from the spare room. I was jealous. Truly jealous for the first time. I couldn’t shake it no matter how I tried in my head to self talk my way out of it. She had to know I was expecting her. This was new.

She was first out and went straight to the bathroom. The water in the shower started to flow. I was not going to get to reclaim her that morning. When she emerged she came to me and apologized. She had never woke, was exhausted from the weeks activities. He roused her at daybreak by fingering her. That led to sex. She realized that she had neglected me and was apprehensive when she emerged from the spare room. She could smell the coffee so she knew that I was already up. Embarrassed. That’s why she went straight to the shower.

We all had to go to work so there was no time to discuss the situation.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 30, 2023 3:58 pm

I loved watching her. She was totally submissive with him. He owned her body when they were together. The evidence of it shown in her glazed over gaze while he man handled her.
Wow!
We all had to go to work so there was no time to discuss the situation.
I hope that all worked out OK.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 am

Shut off…

All day I dwelled on my new jealousy. It bothered me because I couldn’t shake it. It was being left out or not having the opportunity to defer which bothered me the most. I had never been passed over before. Or that was the way I felt at least. I had to admit to myself that the original intentions were for her to have some experiences without me. It had evolved to me having experiences with Jen. I believed it was true that she was simply exhausted, it was actually obvious. I had allowed myself to form some expectations.

After work we discussed my new insecurities and Jen agreed that this was an “us” project even though most activities revolved around her pleasure. I expressed my desire to see her and Brett in action. She enlightened me that he was not ready for that. And she also felt it should wait. She was concerned that I might view it differently than watching her and Jon. I wasn’t clear on why but I did not press that point. She said it would happen at some point.

She suggested a reset. Just us for a while. I did not want her to stop and I felt just talking things through could quell my anxiety. For her own reasons she still wanted to take a week or more off from her boys. This bothered me and added to my angst as I did not want to be the cause of a pause. She was firm in her decision.

The boys were shut off briefly.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 am

Pause…

My jealousy shut down Jen’s play for more than a week. She became concerned that her time spent with the boys as we began to call them was having an affect on our relationship. Now I began to feel guilty that I was being selfish and I might be derailing something that I actually wanted to continue. From Wednesday to the following Friday, 9 days, she did not see either Brett or Jon. The positive from this break was that we did spend a lot of time focusing on each other. By the 9th day I was the one anxious for her to get back to play with the boys. Through the break she was a rock. She never wavered. Not a mention of seeing either one of them. Of course there were many texts back and forth but she did not once suggest going to see either of them. We didn’t even go to the gym.

However we were able to clear up our expectations with one another.

If there came a time where our relationship was impacted in any way she would pull back. Her suggestion, not mine.

It had become clear that this was not just about her pleasure but both of ours. This arrangement was now fully about us. We both came to this same conclusion equally.

Cleaning her, my eating her cream pies was mutually arousing. She said that her most intense orgasms still occurred more often than not, when I went down on her after her friends came inside her. We briefly touched on what that meant about my sexuality, but we concluded that it was irrelevant because we both derive pleasure from it.

I conveyed that my position on watching her have sex with others had completely transformed. She agreed that it was a huge turn on for her but she did not want that to be an all the time thing. She still wanted her one on one time with Brett and Jon so she could focus on the sex between them.

She admitted that the sexual energy between her and Brett was all consuming for her at the moment. She attributed this to the newness of the friendship and that she felt things would level off.

She requested that 3 to 4 times a month she would like to do sleepovers with Jon or Brett. She said the previous Wednesday when she woke up to him fingering her and then fucking her was satisfying. Even though she felt guilty by leaving me hanging she still enjoyed the morning sex and wanted more of it if I would agree. I did.

She wanted both Brett and Jon to feel comfortable in coming over to our house for sex. I had no issue with this up to this point so I was in general agreement. She however wanted more instances of this and I agreed. I did have some reservations about frequency but we agreed to discuss it as it evolved.

Lastly, she explained that the sex with Brett was different than the sex with Jon, and conversely different with me. She said she had become accustomed to being man handled by the two of them and this was the way she wanted it. We would continue to have sex much the way we always did, albeit with some changes, as this was most satisfactory to her. She was adamant that I was still her preferred lover and it just was hard for her to explain to me the differences. She never discussed size but I was sure, at least in Brett’s case, this had to be part of it. However my reservations about his size did not cause me any concern at this point, more of a curiosity.

Lastly, she preferred to have sex with them first and me last. Other than our “us” days she did not want me to have sex with her until Brett or Jon had her first. This was both a turn on for her and empowering. She said she was gaining a measure of satisfaction that I had become somewhat submissive to her in a way. The opposite was true with her boys. She enjoyed being submissive to them. I had already come to embrace this so it was an unspoken agreement by default. It had become a mutual turn on for us both.

So in the end they had first rights to her pussy, could keep her overnight, I would continue to eat their cum from her vagina, occasionally would be allowed to participate and she was more or less in charge.

One disappointment for her was neither of them had performed any degrading acts with her lately. While she was still giving blowjobs, the frequency was down and no one had cum on her lately. She felt that a “good slut should be treated like one from time to time”. I objected to this label but she was adamant that she had become one and was actually proud of it. She thanked me for making her so. She never dreamed sex could be so intense.

One last request. She wanted to keep it open ended on play partners. If she found another guy that she fancied and everything aligned she was not done experimenting. I agreed. This actually made me feel better. She did not seem to be falling for anyone emotionally and having a new buddy might be good insurance for my peace of mind.

So with a reset I was eager to see her get back to having sex with the boys.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed May 31, 2023 10:50 am

One last request. She wanted to keep it open ended on play partners. If she found another guy that she fancied and everything aligned she was not done experimenting. I agreed. This actually made me feel better. She did not seem to be falling for anyone emotionally and having a new buddy might be good insurance for my peace of mind.

So with a reset I was eager to see her get back to having sex with the boys.
Great!

54321 :D

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:16 pm

What an amazing story

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:03 pm

Let’s get back too it…

Friday night we went to dinner and had one more night of intimacy together, just the two of us.

Saturday was a day of debauchery.

Jon was at our house by ten o’clock am. She wanted one on one time with him so I left to do some errands. I was home by noon and they were still going at it heavy in our room. I made some lunch and retreated to my workshop in the cellar. I heard him leave around 1:00. I made my way up stairs and found Jen in bed waiting for me. She wanted me to go down on her. She said though that I not need to undress because Brett was coming over later and I would have to wait my turn. Totally turned on by this revelation I proceeded to clean her pussy feeling very submissive in the process. I had come to thoroughly enjoy cleaning up cum from her. I looked forward to it too much.

Brett was there at 4:00. They escaped to the spare room immediately. Again her vocalizations were all that I needed to hear. I was aroused and had a serious case of blue balls. They emerged for dinner, which I prepared, around 5:30. We ate and made small talk. By 6:30 they were back in their cave fucking furiously.

Jen came to me at 1:00 am. I went down on her and then we fucked. She was so lose. And sloppy. I was so happy at that point to be the last guy in. She was absolutely wild. I had her three times before daybreak.

Around 6:00 I got up to get the coffee brewing. I heard Jen rise and go to the bathroom. When she exited I expected her to round the corner into the kitchen. Instead I heard the door to the spare room open and close. Soon after I could hear them fucking again.

Half an hour later they emerged. Jen was in sweat pants and a light top, nipples hard. Bret had on a hooded sweatshirt and just his boxers, again displaying the outline of his cock. His cock was still swollen from being inside my wife so it’s presence was a little more pronounced than normal. We hung out and were just generally lazy for a couple hours.

Jen decided that her and Brett were going to shower together. They disappeared into the bathroom but I heard no sound of water from the shower. To my amazement I began to hear the sounds of them fucking. He fucked her in front of the mirror again. I sat there running the past 16 or so hours through my mind and how many times she had taken cock in her pussy. This had to be some new record for sure. I was truly amazed and turned on.

Brett left after they finished. I went in for my shower. All clean I looked for Jen and found her in a deep sleep in our bed.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:58 pm

Saturday was a day of debauchery.
And how!!!! :D

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 pm

Ray-Man, Would you two ever think of delving ever deeper into submission, say by agreeing for Jen to be exclusive with her lovers for a month or two, and leaving you to cuddles and kissing only?

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:57 pm

Pompeii_76 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 pm
Ray-Man, Would you two ever think of delving ever deeper into submission, say by agreeing for Jen to be exclusive with her lovers for a month or two, and leaving you to cuddles and kissing only?
Pompeii_76,

At this point I am still back in 2021. There is a lot of ground to cover to get to the present. I don’t want to spoil anything by jumping ahead. All I can say is the ride gets wild.

ArdentOneX
Virgin

Unread post by ArdentOneX » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:57 pm

Ray-Man wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:57 pm
Pompeii_76 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:43 pm
Pompeii_76,

At this point I am still back in 2021. There is a lot of ground to cover to get to the present. I don’t want to spoil anything by jumping ahead. All I can say is the ride gets wild.
I can't wait to hear about it. I look forward to every day hoping for another update. Beautiful story.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:21 am

Wow. If it gets wilder!

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:31 am

Just found this thread and what a ride. Amazing how it all started and progressed.
Seems everyone is happy and that is important.
Thanks for sharing.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:08 am

This had to be some new record for sure.
Have you any idea how many times the lovely Jen was fucked that day?

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:27 pm

Wow, thanks for this story. I just discovered it and read the whole thing. Super hot.

And bravo for the wonderful title, "Not Really". It says so much about her. At this point she hasn't used that phrase for a while, but I'm still waiting for the fulfillment of when she said it back on page 3:
I questioned whether she would like to try 2 guys at once? “Not really”.
(Technically I guess she has had that already when she had both Jon and you on your couch. But we all know that wasn't the scenario she was thinking about when she said "Not really" back then.)

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:05 am

Cuddles…

I went into our bedroom around 10 to check on Jen. I climbed in bed and spooned her. I had brought her a coffee but she was content with me just holding her. The soreness was settling in from all the activities of the past 24 hours. I expressed how amazed I was with the level of sex that happened. She wasn’t so thrilled with it. This surprised me as she was so engaged the entire time it was occurring. She was a little down on herself for actually enjoying it so much and that it was a bit excessive. Ironically I was perfectly fine with it which was odd since I had just gone through a bout of intense jealousy. The 9 day break reset her and she felt that we had regained some sense of normalcy. Her sexual activities had come to dominate every hour of our life. Everything in our life recently revolved around sex, her sex. She was getting concerned that all she wanted lately was to be desired and used for sex. Having a penis in her was on her mind constantly. She was grateful that I was so supportive and engaged but she was concerned that I would eventually tire of it. She was never that way previously, but now she felt she was very hyper sexual.

I agreed that her and I had undergone some intensive changes. I expressed to her that I loved her more than ever. I tried to put things into perspective, pointing out that I was licking other guys sperm from her pussy. This would not be considered by most guys as a normal heterosexual activity. Yet I loved every minute of it. Did this mean I was Bi? She did not think so. She just felt that what we were doing, more so at the frequency, was not normal or sustainable. Like a drug, eventually there would be a level in which the high would no longer be able to be achieved.

We cuddled and fell asleep for a couple hours. I then took her for a ride and we did a little shopping. As the day wore on she became more sore and this did not help with her mood. I avoided the morning topic so not to cause her to dwell upon it.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:07 am

First Week of December

Another Break…

Four days of no sex. I wasn’t sure now what was going on in her head. Maybe the marathon sex day was transforming for her in some way. She really didn’t want to discuss it. So I waited and tried to be supportive.

On day five Brett convinced her to visit him after work. She gave in to him immediately and she exercised her option to stay over night at his apartment. I laid in bed that night alone, thinking of all the contradicting emotions between us both. I was happy though that she was there and hoping she was enjoying herself.

She texted me when she left his place Saturday morning.

I made her breakfast and we talked. Her concerns over the last days revolved around the marathon sex she had on the previous Saturday. She enjoyed it fully. She said that she was experiencing more intense orgasms and it was addicting. She literally could have sex all day every day was her feeling. Last Saturday validated that. Her soreness on Sunday and the following days was a reminder of the intensity that she was putting herself through. Jen was very thankful for having me and my being so supportive.

At this point she decided to cast off her concerns and informed me that she wants to just continue and have as much sex as could reasonably be had. She was admittedly addicted to being fucked. She told me that I would never be able to fully understand but she loves the body contact, penetration, the feeling of being bred, the orgasms and the promiscuity. The freedom I had given her had been extremely liberating. And my support and love was crucial.

For my part I was hooked too. I had cleared my mind of objections and my jealousy was subsiding. I was excited. I was ready for anything at that point.

Every night that week she was either at Jon’s or Brett’s getting fucked. I was actually getting fatigued with the late night reclamations.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:18 am

54321 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:08 am
This had to be some new record for sure.
Have you any idea how many times the lovely Jen was fucked that day?

I believe Jon three times, then Brett 3 times, then I three times, and lastly Brett two more times in the morning. So I think eleven total, at the minimum. Brett breeding her five times probably is what made her so sore. I would have thought that she would have had enough by time she got to me but she was in a crazed state at that point and wanted all I could muster. I remember, and wrote it in my journal, how crazy loose she was and sloppy wet. This was a transformative moment for us as she gave in to her desires fully shortly after this…

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:17 am

I would have thought that she would have had enough by time she got to me but she was in a crazed state at that point and wanted all I could muster.
Breathtaking!
This was a transformative moment for us as she gave in to her desires fully shortly after this…
Oh Wow! This girl is on fire!

Pompeii_76
Virgin

Unread post by Pompeii_76 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:27 pm

At this point in your account, appreciating it is still in mid glow. I can only say that it strikes me that Jen no doubt needs the unconditional support and love that a husband can give. She is flourishing as a sexual being and a woman and taking her rightful place as the sexual alpha in your relationship. So wonderful to see.