stories as good as xleglover but low humiliation?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: stories as good as xleglover but low humiliation?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forum twin12set.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:30 pm

wingman wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:21 pm
Is the Amazon content free?
No, but the kindle unlimited program for 9.95/mo allows you to "borrow" (like a library) unlimited books. I've read dozens that I wouldn't haver otherwise bought. :up: There is a limit of 10 at a time but once you finish you can download the next.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:45 pm

So:

KT Morrison - is good but breaks her stories up so she can sell more books. It's frustrating by the time you get to the 4th or 5th book and it still hasn't finished. Expensive too.
J267 - I really liked Aspen too. I always thought it was unfinished and needed ch 4. Recently he's been getting a little deeper into the humiliation issue. Still remains one of my fav authors but is not very sociable. .
Mannydcamp - good stories, more of the everybody enjoying themselves calibre.
Newbie2008 - doesn't write anymore and hasn't communicated in years. Great stories though
Ukresearcher - used to be good but in the last couple of years has been heading downhill and the humiliation factor has gone off the scale. He got all upset recently when accused of posting someone else's story and hasn't posted since. Circumstances may be that the account was hacked. Not sure.
Jack7 - my favourite Jill series, the only thing he's ever written. Multiple chapters that all carry the red H for hot at Lit. His last effort got away from him when he posted a 21 page chapter that had about 16 pages of a single sex scene in it. Readers rebelled so he re-wrote it down to 18 pages. Still too much. It's been three years since he promised a re-write or the next chapter but personal problems have kept him away and I'm not sure it will ever get an update. I hope so, he's a quirky and different writer with a unique style.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:06 am

member201 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:45 pm
So:

KT Morrison - is good but breaks her stories up so she can sell more books. It's frustrating by the time you get to the 4th or 5th book and it still hasn't finished. Expensive too.
J267 - I really liked Aspen too. I always thought it was unfinished and needed ch 4. Recently he's been getting a little deeper into the humiliation issue. Still remains one of my fav authors but is not very sociable. .
Mannydcamp - good stories, more of the everybody enjoying themselves calibre.
Newbie2008 - doesn't write anymore and hasn't communicated in years. Great stories though
Ukresearcher - used to be good but in the last couple of years has been heading downhill and the humiliation factor has gone off the scale. He got all upset recently when accused of posting someone else's story and hasn't posted since. Circumstances may be that the account was hacked. Not sure.
Jack7 - my favourite Jill series, the only thing he's ever written. Multiple chapters that all carry the red H for hot at Lit. His last effort got away from him when he posted a 21 page chapter that had about 16 pages of a single sex scene in it. Readers rebelled so he re-wrote it down to 18 pages. Still too much. It's been three years since he promised a re-write or the next chapter but personal problems have kept him away and I'm not sure it will ever get an update. I hope so, he's a quirky and different writer with a unique style.
Awesome that many people here have so much knowledge!

pineappl
Prepubescent

Unread post by pineappl » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Odeon from literotica is my favorite by far (xleg is still a close second!). I recommend "My Kinky Fiancé Slips Up" series.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forum pineappl.

legenf359
Experienced

Unread post by legenf359 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:54 am

Rewraw25 on lush stories is good lots of angst from the husband, very much like Mike in that he keeps letting his addiction overide his common sense. Series Don't judge a book by its cover

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:05 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:31 am
Another question? Any recommendations for hotwife/cuckold stories from a woman's perspective?

There is a lot of very informed posts on this thread but to answer this question I would suggest Penny's Promiscuity by Jenny Gentle.

It is on the Lush Stories website, it is free and currently runs to 42 chapters but do not be put off by its length. Jenny is a truly an excellent writer and story teller and your wife will be pulled into the story as it unfolds.

I will not say to much about the story other than it is told from Penny's prospective and it follows her journey and to some extent her husbands journey in discovering their sexual desires and needs.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:34 am

I would also mention Jason Lenov stories, another GREAT author ;)

fake1
Prepubescent

Unread post by fake1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Many of my favorites are already mentioned, Kenny Wright, KT Morrison, Ben Boswell, etc. Humiliation is a little subjective in this fetish, but I'm also adding post David McManus's unfinished series Reluctant Cuckold and Cuck Storm Horizon, both of which revealed new truths for me about my own sexuality. I'm hoping some of my favorite authors will take up the challenge of finishing this series by publishing their own version of the final book Cuckold Uncharted in a collected short story collection.

BTW: I saved all of these posts to pdf for future reading. Appreciated.

memo5_bebo
Prepubescent

Unread post by memo5_bebo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:49 pm

fake1 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:16 pm
Many of my favorites are already mentioned, Kenny Wright, KT Morrison, Ben Boswell, etc. Humiliation is a little subjective in this fetish, but I'm also adding post David McManus's unfinished series Reluctant Cuckold and Cuck Storm Horizon, both of which revealed new truths for me about my own sexuality. I'm hoping some of my favorite authors will take up the challenge of finishing this series by publishing their own version of the final book Cuckold Uncharted in a collected short story collection.

BTW: I saved all of these posts to pdf for future reading. Appreciated.
Hi it would be very appreciated if you could send me the pdf of cuck storm horizons

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 am

Welcome to t he forum memo5__bebo.

pandj
Trainable

Unread post by pandj » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:04 am

Since everyone is offering suggestions, how about suggestions for bi Hotwives with women?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 am

Man! I went to xleglover's favorite list on Literotica... that was a goldmine! Thanks for compiling all that information!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:22 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:40 am
Man! I went to xleglover's favorite list on Literotica... that was a goldmine! Thanks for compiling all that information!
Can you let us know when you find a good one? There are so many. There is another author, one of xleg favs, damonX that has some good stuff

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:53 am

I really enjoyed the author "Goodhusband" and his "Awakening" series. You can find it on lushstories dot com. which is another source of good (and bad) erotica.
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:36 am

One great two parter on Amazon: Parker Pascal's "Holly Hold On Tight". If you like "slow burn" stories, which we do, this is a must have. Before you get the book read the reviews, then get the book. In our reviews, I think we set expectations accurately. The review is from DnD, get it? :)

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:42 am

J267 has not written for a while. He’s probably written his last story. He is one of the greats.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:22 pm

How about the same question but with more humiliation?

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:12 am

This is a great thread to explore. Thanks for the contributions here.

member201
Virgin

Unread post by member201 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:12 am

Luis wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:42 am
J267 has not written for a while. He’s probably written his last story. He is one of the greats.
Not sure where you got that idea from. He's published a lot of new stories over on Lit. I love his stories but hate that they are often left with a rough finish. The kind that says there's more here but you just quit.

He published one just last week. I have to say it wasn't up to his usual standard. But it was ch1 so maybe it'll improve. He's posting in I/R nowadays.

CTim
Virgin

Unread post by CTim » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:31 pm

I really like the way J267 sets up his stories. He has an amazing ability to create a wide variety of setups to take a previously monogamous mostly conservative wife into sexual abandon. I'm not a cuck, but still find myself really entertained by them. It helps that his main characters are generally not betas, but rather average guys I can usually relate to. The husbands tend to be a little too nonchalant about it, but that's just my personal preference. Of course, the bulls are always hung and the wives are hit by the Martian Slut Ray because of this, but it is erotica. As was mentioned, he leaves the endings a bit flat without the emotional cleaning up that most would like. But overall they are fantastically entertaining.

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:01 pm

CTim wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:31 pm
I really like the way J267 sets up his stories. He has an amazing ability to create a wide variety of setups to take a previously monogamous mostly conservative wife into sexual abandon. I'm not a cuck, but still find myself really entertained by them. It helps that his main characters are generally not betas, but rather average guys I can usually relate to. The husbands tend to be a little too nonchalant about it, but that's just my personal preference. Of course, the bulls are always hung and the wives are hit by the Martian Slut Ray because of this, but it is erotica. As was mentioned, he leaves the endings a bit flat without the emotional cleaning up that most would like. But overall they are fantastically entertaining.
I just read The Couple Next Door by J267, about a young couple on an island vacation. Really enjoyed the read. Going to check out a few more before I suggest some to my wife. We would love to read about Hotwifing, and consensual non-monogamy, but not really as into a lot of humiliation. Going to read Aspen next I think. That story seems to be mentioned a few times here.

shamed411bee
Virgin

Unread post by shamed411bee » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:33 am

Curt Bruch is king

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 am

Mark K wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:01 pm
CTim wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:31 pm
I just read The Couple Next Door by J267, about a young couple on an island vacation. Really enjoyed the read. Going to check out a few more before I suggest some to my wife. We would love to read about Hotwifing, and consensual non-monogamy, but not really as into a lot of humiliation. Going to read Aspen next I think. That story seems to be mentioned a few times here.
Try this one

Literotica dot com /s/nervous-6