Re: Steel/Daphne Sex Journal

Unread post by SteelRidge » Thu May 20, 2021 5:21 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 pm
Gerrymander321 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm
Would love to hear how things with your wife are going? Has she gone cock crazy?
Does she have a regular boyfriend
Not cock crazy and no regular boyfriend. So far it's been a one shot deal though she wants a repeat.

I don't get much out of it and my efforts to find a woman for me have been disastrous to my ego. Our little adventure here is coming to an end unless she is really insistent on fucking other guys.
Become swingers!
That's probably 99% bullshit too. Daphne will end up fucking the other hubby and the wife will start feeling sick, "oh next time for sure."

That's even if we ever get in a position to swap. Most likely we'll face an endless series of fakes and flakes.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:21 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
Gerrymander321 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm
Would love to hear how things with your wife are going? Has she gone cock crazy?
Does she have a regular boyfriend
Not cock crazy and no regular boyfriend. So far it's been a one shot deal though she wants a repeat.

I don't get much out of it and my efforts to find a woman for me have been disastrous to my ego. Our little adventure here is coming to an end unless she is really insistent on fucking other guys.
Become swingers!
That's probably 99% bullshit too. Daphne will end up fucking the other hubby and the wife will start feeling sick, "oh next time for sure."

That's even if we ever get in a position to swap. Most likely we'll face an endless series of fakes and flakes.
We’ve had pretty good luck avoiding the flakes. They’re there but if you vet them good enough then the cream will rise.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Thu May 20, 2021 5:31 pm

36DDwife wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

Become swingers!

We’ve had pretty good luck avoiding the flakes. They’re there but if you vet them good enough then the cream will rise.
The concept of swapping sounds good but most likely I'd be swapping down. It which case it's not worth it to me.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu May 20, 2021 7:59 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:31 pm
36DDwife wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Become swingers!

The concept of swapping sounds good but most likely I'd be swapping down. It which case it's not worth it to me.
You'll be swapping with the wife of a guy Daphne is willing to fuck. If she doesn't trade down neither do you.

Maybe you are using too high a standard?

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri May 21, 2021 2:54 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 7:59 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

You'll be swapping with the wife of a guy Daphne is willing to fuck. If she doesn't trade down neither do you.

My standard is 25 to 60 and no BBW and non-smoker. I think we would have to get along too.

But really the likelihood of swapping is remote.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:11 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 2:54 am
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:

My standard is 25 to 60 and no BBW and non-smoker. I think we would have to get along too.

You have a sls account. I'd see who's around and in your league. Maybe you'll find a guy Daphne likes...if she wants extracurricular cock bad enough, she'll consider it

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri May 21, 2021 3:13 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:11 am
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

You have a sls account. I'd see who's around and in your league. Maybe you'll find a guy Daphne likes...if she wants extracurricular cock bad enough, she'll consider it
I was going to tell her to start looking around on SLS for a married man that we could swap with. I don't think much will happen the next two months due to the dental work.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 21, 2021 3:16 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:13 am
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

I was going to tell her to start looking around on SLS for a married man that we could swap with. I don't think much will happen the next two months due to the dental work.
If you find any, you could start the process so you have a double date lined up when she's ready. It could take a month until you find a couple with chemistry.

I don't understand why Daphne isn't Interested in swinging. She likes cam and other activities that seem to point towards liking swinging... unless she doesn't want you with another woman

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:16 am
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

If you find any, you could start the process so you have a double date lined up when she's ready. It could take a month until you find a couple with chemistry.

I don't understand why Daphne isn't Interested in swinging. She likes cam and other activities that seem to point towards liking swinging... unless she doesn't want you with another woman
Yeah I don’t get it either. She likes all of this & doesn’t mind if you are with other women but won’t swap. Unless she doesn’t want to actually see you with other women. If that’s the case then just ask if the other couple will play separately or at least different rooms.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri May 21, 2021 4:30 am

36DDwife wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 am
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Yeah I don’t get it either. She likes all of this & doesn’t mind if you are with other women but won’t swap. Unless she doesn’t want to actually see you with other women. If that’s the case then just ask if the other couple will play separately or at least different rooms.
I've asked and the answer from Daphne is she feels like she would be having sex with another guy just so I could have some sex, kinda like she was prostituting herself.

I can kinda see that considering the difficulty I'm having doing it solo.

I think she could look at swinger couples herself and find a man she likes and I'll take the wife no matter what (if that wife agrees).

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri May 21, 2021 7:22 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:30 am
36DDwife wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

I've asked and the answer from Daphne is she feels like she would be having sex with another guy just so I could have some sex, kinda like she was prostituting herself.

I think she could look at swinger couples herself and find a man she likes and I'll take the wife no matter what (if that wife agrees).
Lemme ask this...you seem to think that every swinging wife is a downgrade for you. Why? Granted, the chances of any young, attractive woman half our age, married or not, being interested in a man our age is ...well...zero. I’ll admit that some aren’t that attractive & maybe in your area that’s especially true I dunno...but it’s just sex. You aren’t committed to this person & are just there to have a bit of fun so don’t over think it.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 am

36DDwife wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:22 am
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

Lemme ask this...you seem to think that every swinging wife is a downgrade for you. Why? Granted, the chances of any young, attractive woman half our age, married or not, being interested in a man our age is ...well...zero. I’ll admit that some aren’t that attractive & maybe in your area that’s especially true I dunno...but it’s just sex. You aren’t committed to this person & are just there to have a bit of fun so don’t over think it.
I think it's more of a low self esteem on my part after months of nothing panning out. Like I posted a week ago, I'm basically done looking and now have little interest fucking another woman.

Hell we aren't planning any swinging. At this point it's not even an option. So it's all speculation. Daphne doesn't want to swap so it ain't going to happen unless something changes. I'm just saying if it did happen the best shot is probably let Daphne pick the guy she wants and hopefully it'll workout between me and the other wife (she may be great looking for all I know). Overall though I'd like to at least find the woman attractive that I'm fucking. I'm finding that probably my standards are out of whack.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 am
36DDwife wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:

I think it's more of a low self esteem on my part after months of nothing panning out. Like I posted a week ago, I'm basically done looking and now have little interest fucking another woman.

Hell we aren't planning any swinging. At this point it's not even an option. So it's all speculation. Daphne doesn't want to swap so it ain't going to happen unless something changes. I'm just saying if it did happen the best shot is probably let Daphne pick the guy she wants and hopefully it'll workout between me and the other wife (she may be great looking for all I know). Overall though I'd like to at least find the woman attractive that I'm fucking. I'm finding that probably my standards are out of whack.
If Daphne is interested in the guy I doubt the wife is a pig.

DD is right, it's just fun. She doesn't have to be scarlet Johansson

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Fri May 21, 2021 10:01 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

Agree. Someone above Roseanne Barr would be nice though.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:23 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:01 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am
SteelRidge wrote:
36DDwife wrote:

Agree. Someone above Roseanne Barr would be nice though.
No worries, Roseanne wouldn't have a hot husband.. well, Maybe Rosie because she's rich.

I say start looking at couples online together and see if she likes any hubby's. You can always compare them to the masseuse. If she just makes excuses on what is wrong with every husband then you know she wants dick but doesn't want you to play.

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:43 pm

Yeah I get that. So much harder for average guys to have adventures.
Is your Wife good giving it all up?
Have you guys thought of swinging? That way you both would have open opportunities at swing parties?

Gerrymander321

Unread post by Gerrymander321 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Yeah. It’s sex. Eyes are mostly closed anyway.
For me sex is so much more about attitude and sensuality

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Sat May 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Gerrymander321 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:43 pm
Yeah I get that. So much harder for average guys to have adventures.
Is your Wife good giving it all up?
Have you guys thought of swinging? That way you both would have open opportunities at swing parties?
So far it's a no to swinging from Daphne.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:30 am

A poster here tipped me on King Dre on YouTube about being a player. He has some real good general life advice for men too. Like "you concerned about game but you live in your mother's basement."

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:30 am
A poster here tipped me on King Dre on YouTube about being a player. He has some real good general life advice for men too. Like "you concerned about game but you live in your mother's basement."
I second this. He teaches you not to be a simp. I'd be interested in a woman perspective on his ideas

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:03 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
I second this. He teaches you not to be a simp. I'd be interested in a woman perspective on his ideas
Daphne laughed at his video on how to get a woman to submit. I haven't seen that video yet.

I think sex Ed in schools should have stuff on the social interaction stuff. But they would certainly fuck it up.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:03 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:
Daphne laughed at his video on how to get a woman to submit. I haven't seen that video yet.

I think sex Ed in schools should have stuff on the social interaction stuff.
Some of his stuff is a bit red pill but alot is very solid IMO from my limited experiences. I'm going to watch the video she laughed at. It would be interesting down the line to try it on her.

Schools - dude, no way. When kids can change their gender based on their mood I don't see any way anyone can explain anything anymore.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:27 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

Some of his stuff is a bit red pill but alot is very solid IMO from my limited experiences. I'm going to watch the video she laughed at. It would be interesting down the line to try it on her.

Schools - dude, no way. When kids can change their gender based on their mood I don't see any way anyone can explain anything anymore.
I watched the video. King Dre can get the cooperation/submission because he ain't married and he can always walk away easily from some hoe. No cooperation, dump immediately. So he's basically finding women who are cooperative rather than making them cooperative.

The most likely end result of all that is the relationship doesn't last as the woman is most likely being cooperative in order to eventually get a ring on the finger. Once she realizes that ain't going to happen, she walks. Not that King Dre cares as he can get other women to replace her.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:27 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

I watched the video. King Dre can get the cooperation/submission because he ain't married and he can always walk away easily from some hoe. No cooperation, dump immediately. So he's basically finding women who are cooperative rather than making them cooperative.

The most likely end result of all that is the relationship doesn't last as the woman is most likely being cooperative in order to eventually get a ring on the finger. Once she realizes that ain't going to happen, she walks. Not that King Dre cares as he can get other women to replace her.
I've gotta watch this. I think you nailed it. Once routine and status is established it's difficult to change. You're right, we can't just walk away. Plus, one wonders what kind of women he gets. Does he just get hoes or could he pull wife material? I'm guessing that it's about hoes and not wife level women.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:12 am

Probably both. The hoes hang around because they get treated well and the wife material come and go because he is active and looks like marriage material.