Steel/Daphne Sex Journal

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
afagehi7

Re: Steel/Daphne Sex Journal

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:23 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:12 pm
Our adventuring is basically over. All I can say is I suck at picking up women. I tried again earlier in the year using a dating site (Match). Had a woman set up for a M&G and she gave me the old "my dog is sick" routine after she didn't show up. I've tried SLS too, which is a swinger site but nothing ever got beyond just texting with single women on there (same thing with Tinder).

Being married doesn't help but I'm aware of other married men being successful. I'm going the blackpill route and really think that being average looking at best (but probably being below average) doesn't cut it.
90% of the women want 10% of the men. It's rigged against the average guy. It's not you.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:42 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:23 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Our adventuring is basically over. All I can say is I suck at picking up women. I tried again earlier in the year using a dating site (Match). Had a woman set up for a M&G and she gave me the old "my dog is sick" routine after she didn't show up. I've tried SLS too, which is a swinger site but nothing ever got beyond just texting with single women on there (same thing with Tinder).

Being married doesn't help but I'm aware of other married men being successful. I'm going the blackpill route and really think that being average looking at best (but probably being below average) doesn't cut it.
90% of the women want 10% of the men. It's rigged against the average guy. It's not you.
The system is rigged! Cold approach is heavily dependent on facial/physical attractiveness and barely works even then.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:42 am
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

The system is rigged! Cold approach is heavily dependent on facial/physical attractiveness and barely works even then.
It works for the 10% who look like Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth.

The rest of us normal schlubs are lucky to get leftovers

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:52 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

There is a PUA guy on YouTube that lays out that cold approach means hitting on 20 women a day, day after day, and expect about 1 or 2 "successes" a week. And that's just getting a number that may lead to something, not even fucking or a date. The guy stating that is easily top 20% in the looks department.

As you stated only the super top tier guys get action but they all say it's their winning personality and game.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:12 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:52 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:32 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

There is a PUA guy on YouTube that lays out that cold approach means hitting on 20 women a day, day after day, and expect about 1 or 2 "successes" a week. And that's just getting a number that may lead to something, not even fucking or a date. The guy stating that is easily top 20% in the looks department.

As you stated only the super top tier guys get action but they all say it's their winning personality and game.
Winning and personality my left foot. If he tells the same exact joke as I would, they'd be charmed by him and think I'm a creep. Do they have some game, sure but you don't need much game when you look like Chris Hemsworth and have a few million in the bank.

Women go for those guys and then complain when they cheat and treat them like shit... Then say there's no good men meanwhile there's always a great guy who would treat them right in the friend zone being a simp.

Good news is we can easily pay for a hottie on seeking arrangement or skip the games... could have a different hottie each week if we want. At least that makes me feel better about it all.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:58 am

Not really doing it for the women but I have joined some groups that put me in contact with women. One group meets at a bar occasionally to listen to some jazz and have some conversation. The last get together it was 6 or 7 women and just me. I'm not suave or good looking and my conversation skills are not good either so it wasn't a SteelRidge and his harem situation. I'm the more of a "bump on the log" type.

I've also signed up for some Reiki lessons. This is a woman dominated field and from the photos I could probably be the only man there. It's an all day thing (8am to 6pm) in a few weeks. I plan on doing some refresher study before the meeting. If it comes up, I'll mention that I've done study and practice in the Tantric arts. The other thing about the Reiki training lesson is that you practice on other students. I think it is mostly must hands above the body type of thing.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:28 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:58 am
Not really doing it for the women but I have joined some groups that put me in contact with women. One group meets at a bar occasionally to listen to some jazz and have some conversation. The last get together it was 6 or 7 women and just me. I'm not suave or good looking and my conversation skills are not good either so it wasn't a SteelRidge and his harem situation. I'm the more of a "bump on the log" type.

I've also signed up for some Reiki lessons. This is a woman dominated field and from the photos I could probably be the only man there. It's an all day thing (8am to 6pm) in a few weeks. I plan on doing some refresher study before the meeting. If it comes up, I'll mention that I've done study and practice in the Tantric arts. The other thing about the Reiki training lesson is that you practice on other students. I think it is mostly must hands above the body type of thing.
You could meet some freaky open minded chicks in this reiki circle. Interesting angle and I'm eager to see how it works out.

Even the bump on a log has opportunity if you keep up with it. You don't have to be a great conversationalist, just ask them questions about themselves. That is a start as everyone likes to talk about themselves. This will get you by until you feel more comfortable

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:50 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:28 pm
SteelRidge wrote:

You could meet some freaky open minded chicks in this reiki circle. Interesting angle and I'm eager to see how it works out.

Even the bump on a log has opportunity if you keep up with it. You don't have to be a great conversationalist, just ask them questions about themselves. That is a start as everyone likes to talk about themselves. This will get you by until you feel more comfortable
I figure I'll surround myself with women. Hahahaha.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:28 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:50 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

That's a viable strategy. If they're looking for side action you could be in the right place at the right time. Just ask them questions until you figure out what to talk about...

Ex - how long have you been into reiki? What did you think about the session? Etc... Follow up questions and agree where relevant "what did you think about the session" her "I thought it was interesting" Sr - "me too, I really like the idea of [insert idea here] , what did you think about it", if they get interested in talking with you then you have made the first step.

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:28 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

That's a viable strategy. If they're looking for side action you could be in the right place at the right time. Just ask them questions until you figure out what to talk about...

Ex - how long have you been into reiki? What did you think about the session? Etc... Follow up questions and agree where relevant "what did you think about the session" her "I thought it was interesting" Sr - "me too, I really like the idea of [insert idea here] , what did you think about it", if they get interested in talking with you then you have made the first step.
It almost never works out that way for two reasons:

1) I'm the kind of guy that thinks of the right thing to say two days later, I know you example is trying to fix that.

2) most women I talk with (when I'm actually doing a good job of conversation) aren't very interested in talking to me (looks thing, I think, and married and also getting older).

Really going for the Reiki training anyway.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:28 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

It almost never works out that way for two reasons:

1) I'm the kind of guy that thinks of the right thing to say two days later, I know you example is trying to fix that.

2) most women I talk with (when I'm actually doing a good job of conversation) aren't very interested in talking to me (looks thing, I think, also getting older).

2)
We're not in the top 10%. 90% of women want 10% of the men and then complain when they get used for sex or won't commit. Well those 10% have better options than 90% of the women. Women gatekeep sex men gatekeep relationships.

I posit it's like anything else and you need to practice. The question system is a way to get conversation without having to say suave things. Just get her to talk about herself.

One thing I realized is this: no one cares what I think or feel. If I want to talk I have to push it in because everyone is just trying to talk about themselves. I've noticed no one listens to me but just waits until they can talk. I've used this strategy for years, stop midstory and see if they ask me to continue.. never do, not even wife.

My point is that most people, men and women, just want to talk about themselves anyway... Keep it about them and if something suave comes to mind use it. Just talk about yourself enough to not look creepy but in context of their interest.

Honestly, I don't know why you even want to try. If my marriage fails I am totally done with women. If I need sex bad enough I'd just pay for it. If things go south with Daphne I sense you would try to get in the dating market and it seems important to you to try. Maybe you don't really want what you think you want?

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:47 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:35 pm

We're not in the top 10%. 90% of women want 10% of the men and then complain when they get used for sex or won't commit. Well those 10% have better options than 90% of the women. Women gatekeep sex men gatekeep relationships.

I posit it's like anything else and you need to practice. The question system is a way to get conversation without having to say suave things. Just get her to talk about herself.

One thing I realized is this: no one cares what I think or feel. If I want to talk I have to push it in because everyone is just trying to talk about themselves. I've noticed no one listens to me but just waits until they can talk. I've used this strategy for years, stop midstory and see if they ask me to continue.. never do, not even wife.

My point is that most people, men and women, just want to talk about themselves anyway... Keep it about them and if something suave comes to mind use it. Just talk about yourself enough to not look creepy but in context of their interest.

Honestly, I don't know why you even want to try. If my marriage fails I am totally done with women. If I need sex bad enough I'd just pay for it. If things go south with Daphne I sense you would try to get in the dating market and it seems important to you to try. Maybe you don't really want what you think you want?
If it were me in the dating market, it wouldn't be for any relationship. Most women would be in it just for the money. The single women my age all say the same thing, "No games, I want a relationship". The reason is because most men our age don't need a relationship, too many complications for very little in return, and so don't get serious.

SR_temp

Unread post by SR_temp » Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:46 pm

That SteelRidge is some super stud. He must be swimming in the pussy.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:10 pm

SR_temp wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:46 pm
That SteelRidge is some super stud. He must be swimming in the pussy.
Super stud, huh?
You can sign in now as SteelRidge 🤣