College Girl - true experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
atl50fun
Virgin

College Girl - true experience

Unread post by atl50fun » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 am

I have always have had a thing for pear-shaped girls and soft women. My first girlfriend was a big girl (with huge boobs), but to me, the combination of small top and wide hips is very appealing. A girlfriend named Becky in college certainly filled this description, she was petite (meaning short 5’1”), with pale white skin, saggy little lemon shaped b-titties and a soft white ass and really hairy pussy that was usually wet and very sexy. She appeared to be kind of a mini-bbw. She was quite shy, in public settings – she was something of a wall flower, extremely smart, and behind the scenes was very sexual and horny. She was one of those gals that could come from just having her nipples played with (for prolonged periods) and once she was comfortable, she talked up a storm while engaged in erotic fun. Her main thing was talking about her body and getting you to admit that you liked her fat and shape – she wanted to be called a “little ugly fatty” while she fucked like she was living her last day.

Anyhow, she told me about a teaching assistant that had hit on her several times. After about the third attempt, she told him that she would consider his offers, but only after he wrote her a letter telling her “exactly why” he was hitting on the short ugly fat girl in his class, when there were so many that were much sexier. She told him that if he did not specify in detail – “why her”, she would not even consider him. Well about a week later – she got a letter detailing how much he liked her face, and body and how he wondered about what she would be like in bed. She then told him that she would seriously consider him providing he would introduce her to one of his close friends and admit his desires for the fat girl with the little tits openly and honestly.

That weekend he took her out for pizza with a friend and during the dinner led what she described as a very uncomfortable conversation. He tried to work around the topic, which amused Becky, she finally asked him what he was trying to tell them. He blurted out that he found her very sexy and wanted her to know it…of course she asked him “Why ?, and be specific…” He then admitted his curiosity about plump girls, and she tried to get his friend to tease him a little about his admission. To Becky’s surprise the friend said that he felt the same way and had thought about it too. By the end of dinner, Becky had decided to make them an offer – which was that - I will satisfy your curiosity and you can play with this ugly little fat girl, providing “you do it together”, she told them that she would play with them anytime they wanted, provided it was a threesome and they were not paranoid about playing together and touching each other as well.

She told me that they had been together as a threesome more than 50 times and they had tried nearly every position and style of sex together and had even gone on spring break and spent nearly the whole time in a hotel room. She told me that she loved getting both of them in her pussy at the same time and loved persuading them to suck each other in a ’69. She said that that one night she told them that “every ••••••• in the room is going to get fucked tonight, so let’s get them cleaned up. During that evening, when one friend was fucking the other, she played with bottom guys and cock and made sure that he came while getting fucked. I enjoyed getting her to tell me stories about her nights with her teacher and his friend, and she enjoyed telling them.

I had some serious fun with Becky for a while and she often told me that she was the “naughtiest little ugly fat slut” that I’d ever meet and proceeded to prove it. In hindsight, I regret not asking her to marry me.