Wife Posed Nude For A Stranger

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
blue4lu
Experienced

Re: Wife Posed Nude For A Stranger

Unread post by blue4lu » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 am

PART 19

After getting a wet wash rag and reviving my wife I asked, "What the heck happened to you?" "I can't recall the last time you passed out!"

Sue gathers her thoughts quickly, assessing the strange turn of events and how she will deal with them. "I don't know" she replies, "I just felt a little woozy coming out of the bathroom." "It's the heat I guess." As she wipes the rag across her forehead she asks me, "Now what is it that crazy bitch next door wants?"

"She saw the nude photos of you." I explained again. "I told her that you had a girlfriend of yours that was into photography and then she asked me to ask you if you would take her to your girlfriend so she could get some nude pictures made of her like you did!" There is a long pause from Sue. I can tell that her mind is racing, trying to figure out how to get out of taking Gwen to the non-existent girlfriend photographer! "Well?" I go, interrupting her thoughts, "Can you do that for her or not?"

Sue responds with, "She ain't even married!" "What the hell does she want with nude pictures of her?" "Who's she gonna give `em to?"

"Honey I don't know." "All I know is I told her that I would ask you ok?" Sue then tells me that she needs to run over to her "girlfriend photographer's" house and ask her if she can "Squeeze Gwen in sometime." "Can't you just CALL her?" I ask.

"NO!" Sue responds quickly. "She.......She's got so many lined up she may not answer her phone!" "It'll be better if I just run over there!" And with that, there is no more discussion. Sue grabs her purse and on the way out tells me, "I'll be back in about an hour." I know she is running to Pat's studio, probably in the hopes he can bring in some gal to get her off the hook here! But I may now be on the hook seeing as how Gwen knows NOTHING of this discussion! What if, despite her flashing attempts directed towards me, she wouldn't dare pose in the nude I wonder? I go outside. I get lucky as Gwen is using her "net thingy", getting some stray leaves that have fallen into her pool. And damn, does she look hot! Gwen is, I guess, in her mid-to-late 60's but has taken very good care of her body over the years! Blonde, (pharmacetical blonde I feel), and a light, golden tan! And I am thinking that tan is ALL OVER because she is out there in her back yard wearing a thong bikini! I approach our fence and holler in her direction.

"Excuse me." Gwen turns towards my voice. "Do you have a minute?" I ask. She comes right up to the fence, no qualms what so ever about her being dressed so scantilly and talking to me!

"Hi there neighbor! she says with a smile. I ask her if she has time to come over, that I need to ask her something while my wife is away. As I speak, Gwen keeps adjusting her little string bra-top, seemingly to make sure I catch a glimpse or two of her nipples! She tells me she will be right over! I go inside, expecting her to go in her house and at least, throw on a casual cover. When she rings our bell she is still in that thong string bikini! I ask her to have a seat on the sofa, my eyes on her bare ass as she heads towards it! "Something to drink?" I ask.

"No, I'm fine." "What's on your mind neighbor?" Gwen is sitting on one end of the sofa and I the other and, as she asked that, she brought a leg up, resting it on the middle portion of the sofa! "and in doing so, the little bit of patch covering her pussy gapped open enough that I could plainly see she was shaved! Yep, she has the "hots" for me alright! I can feel my dick hardening and squirm as I begin. And I begin by showing her, (for real this time), the nude photos of my wife!

"What do you think about these?" I ask her.

She looks them over. "They're damn hot!" she says. "But why are you showing them to me?" I then tell her, (and it's no lie either), that I peek out often, trying to catch her when she is outside. "You have such a hot body!" I tell her. "Well, look at you now, sitting here like this!" "It's enough to drive a man insane!"

"Well thank you!" she replies. "I was beginning to wonder if you would ever notice!" "Do you really think it is, hot enough, as you say, for me to have nude photos of it?"

"Oh yes!" "I sure do!" "And the person that took these would be thrilled if you did!" "Matter of fact, my wife will take you there tomorrow if you like!"

"Sounds fab to me! she says. Gwen then stands up and right before my eyes removes her top and thong! Now completely nude she asks, "Are you SURE I'm hot enough for pictures of this old body?"

Getting an eyful of a body that I would love to ravage this very moment I say to her, "My wife.............my wife will be here any second!"

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 am

Oh Boy...... and the plot thickens :D :twisted:

cartboy2
Prepubescent

Unread post by cartboy2 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm

That's not all this story thickens.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am

PART 20

As Gwen stands nude in front of me there is no way I can resist touching her! "You have a very lovely body Gwen!" "I have no doubt whatsoever that MANY men would love to see nude photos of you!" "Matter of fact, I consider myself very fortunate to be seeing it up close and personal!"

"Maybe I need to be a little closer then! Gwen moves closer! Now standing in front of me, her shaved pussy just inches from my face, the temptation is just too great! My mind tells me that I shouldn't be doing this but I also rationalize that my wife has just recently fucked and sucked a couple of strange men! Still sitting on the sofa I reach up, my hands cupping Gwen's ass as I bring her pussy to my face! I press my lips to her pussy lips and just hold them there! The feel of her bare pussy against my lips is all I can take! I turn her around, putting her on the sofa! Gwen throws her legs up in the air and I get on the floor and I bury my face in her pussy, my tongue beginning to probe her pink treasure chest!

"Ooooooooooo yesssssssss!" she moans, her hands now guiding my head as I gently suck on her clit! "Oooooooooooooooooooooo!" she goes again. I glance up at her face best I can a couple of times and see that she is pinching her nipples and rubbing her breasts! "Oooooooooooo!" she goes again, moving her hips to my tongue thrusts! This goes on for about another minute or so and Gwen says to me, "Get out of those clothes!" "I've got to have your cock!"

"I would love to!" I tell her. "But Sue will be here any minute and if you and I are to continue this later, we must not get caught!" Gwen grabs hold of my head and gives me a big, long, tongue-to-tongue kiss, surely getting a taste of her own juices!

"Don't make me wait too long!" she tells me. "Can you come over later?"

"I don't know." I tell her. "But you need to go out the back door, Sue is coming in the drive now!" Gwen grabs her thong bikini off the floor and hurries out the back door NAKED! Sue enters the front and comes straight into the living room. "Well?" I go. "What did you and your girlfriend come up with?" Sue goes on to tell me that she can take Gwen to "her friend's" place in the morning for her shoot. "Give her a call and let her know then." Sue does call Gwen and tells her that she will take her in the morning. Phone call made Sue then goes into the kitchen to make us some supper. We eat, both of us I'm sure thinking about the events to take place tomorrow.

"Too bad I can't go with y'all!" I say to my wife. "I bet tomorrow is going to be very interesting!"

"You'd like to see her naked body wouldn't you?" Sue said in a testy voice. "Well you're not going to so get that thought out of your head!" If she only knew I got a good look at it already! Sue's shitty attitude however is making me want to slip over next door but Sue sits up later than usual, preventing me form doing that! As I lay in bed I am wondering will Gwen meet "big dick" Pat first thing tomorrow? I still have the contact number of the guy who originally tried to blackmail me with Sue's tape. I call him up and tell him that I want to meet him in the morning at Pat's studio. "You are going to let me in there so I can witness first hand the next session he does!" He agrees to let me in fifteen minutes after Sue and Gwen get there.

Morning comes and Gwen rings our doorbell. "Come on in Gwen!" Sue says in her best cordial voice, almost sugary even. "Are you ready to go get your, (Sue looks in my direction), PICTURES made this morning?" Sue made sure to leave out NUDE PICTURES when looking in my direction! I think my wife is a tad jealous over our neighbor! The gals leave together, Sue hollering at me, "We'll be gone at least a couple or three hours!" And with that, they were gone. I wait fifteen minutes and go and meet the blackmail guy.

"Take me inside where I can see what's going on but not be seen!" He takes me to a room that actually has a large two-way mirror! "They can not see us" he reassures me. He started out the door but I stopped him. "Hell, sit down here, we'll both watch!" He looked surprised but I quickly added, "If it wasn't for you from the beginning, I'd never known all this!" "You deserve to get to see too!" We sit on a sofa as we see Pat sitting on a stool and my wife and Gwen sitting on a sofa. The view is great as we are not looking at anyone's back. And there is sound also, piped into this room we are in. Pat begins by explaining to Gwen that, "My sister, Sue's girlfriend, had to go do an important advertising shoot this morning." "If you are uncomfortable with me taking nude photos of you we can reschedule." "It's your choice, what do you want to do?" Gwen looks at Sue.

"What do you think?" she asks my wife. "Oh go ahead and go for it honey!" "He's a professional also." "Probably seen a lot of naked women before!" Gwen then agrees to it saying, "Ok!"

"Fine!" Pat says. "Let's start with you taking off your top!"

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 am

PART 21

Pat watches as Gwen slips off her top revealing her nice golden globes with very errect nipples! "NICE!" he says, adding, "Do your nipples always stand out?" "Or are you just horny?"

"Well" she responds, "This is kind'a stimulating, taking my clothes off in front of a man I met only moments ago!" She stands there for a moment, letting him get a good eyefull of her tits! Gwen even cups them, holding them towards him. "You like them?"

"VERY MUCH!" he says. "May I touch them?"

"Sure!" Gwen answers. Pat reaches out with his fingers, pinching both errect nipples! Then he begins to cup and massage each one! Next Pat licks and sucks on her nipples! Even lightly biting them with his teeth! "Ooooooooooo!" Gwen goes, enjoying the feeling! Pat takes a few minutes with Gwen's breasts and then says to her, "Can we see your pussy?" Gwen slips off her bottoms. Again she is wearing a thong. "NICE ASS!" Pat goes. Gwen then pulls off the thong and turns around, her pussy within inches of Pat's face! "And a shaved pussy too!" He doesn't even ask for permission to touch this time! Pat rubs his index finger along Gwen's shaved pussy lips! Up and down he rubs her and Gwen begins to squirm a little as he lets a finger slip just inside her pussy! "Ooooooooooooooo!" she goes again.

During all this my wife has been sitting on a stool, not believeing Pat has started off this fast with Gwen. Sue asks, "When are you going to start taking pictures?"

Pat removes his finger and answers, "Right now!" And then he goes, "As soon as you get out of your clothes!"

"WHAT?" Sue goes. "I brought Gwen here for photos, not me!"

Pat then tells my wife, "If Gwen is ok with it, I thought we would do a nice girl-on-girl set! Pat turns to Gwen, "Would that be alright with you?" "Can you and Sue be very erotic together?"

Gwen answers, "Sounds like fun to me!" Pat then goes over to my wife. He is whispering something in her ear. Me and the extortion guy watch from behind the two-way mirror as my wife undresses right there in front of Gwen and Pat! He leads both women over to the bed prop he used with my wife in the earlier shoot. They both sit on the edge of the bed, side-by-side of each other! I am wondering how my wife is going to react to this. To my knowledge she has never been with a woman before! At least none that she has admitted to. Pat has fetched his movie camera for this session. I doubt he will even make any stills for Gwen but guess he could from this somehow.

"Let's see some action girls!" he says. Slowly and cautiously Sue turns to Gwen. Gwen reaches out and runs a hand across my wife's breast! Sue, hesitating a moment, places her hands on Gwen's breasts! They are rubbing each others titties a little faster now and Gwen moves closer to Sue as if to give her a kiss! Sue reacts to this move of Gwen's by moving her lips closer! Both women now kiss! I watch in amazement as my wife now kisses, on the lips, another woman! With their lips still locked together both women fall back onto the bed! (Oh boy, I feel like I am about to experience a side of Sue that I never knew)!

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm

PART 22

As Gwen and my wife lie there, both holding each other's face with their hands, their mouths locked together, I am now standing with my nose pressed against the two-way mirror! What an awesome sight! Two naked women, now lying on their sides, their bodies inching closer together! I guess my wife will not refer to Gwen as a "bar whore" any more. Both women are now pressed against each other, tit-to-tit, shaved pussy to shaved pussy! And still kissing! I look over at the extortion guy, a guy whom I never got his name, he is unzipping his pants and going to stroke his cock I assume. "You like what you see....................what the hell is your name anyway?"

"Oh hell yes!" he replies as he offers to shake hands. Since he has just pulled out his cock I pass on the handshake! "Robert" he says, "The name's Robert." "But you can call me Bob."

"Ok, Bob it is then." "So, what do you think of the show?" I guess, in all this excitement, he has forgotten that one of the women on the bed is my wife because he says,

"I think we ought to go in there and fuck `em!"

"You know" I say, "That's a hell of an idea!" "But not right now." "Let's watch `em for awhile." I then add, "But don't jack yourself off, you won't have anything for them if you do!"

"You're right" he says and he puts his dick back in his pants. During this bit of talk with "Bob", Gwen has pushed Sue onto her back and Gwen is now tonguing my wife's pussy! And lo and behold, she looks as if she is enjoying it! Both of them! Sue, her arms now raised above her head is liking what Gwen is doing for her pussy! A few more moments of this transpire and then Bob and I watch Pat as he hands the camcorder to another man who has come in. Pat is removing his clothes! Oh boy, here we go again. I wonder what Gwen will think about Pat's extremely large cock! He approaches the bed. Gwen was on the floor as she licked and sucked on my wife's pussy so Pat just taps her on the back shoulder with his humongous cock! Gwen stops what she is doing and turns around.

"Ooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyy!" she goes, her eyes big as saucers! "That's the biggest fucking cock I have ever seen in my life!" "And I've seen my share!"

"Well why don't you do something with it then?" Pat says to her. Gwen just continues to stare at it! "Wouldn't you like to kiss it?" Pat asks. "What do you think that would feel like, your lips on the head?" Pat continues teasing Gwen, holding it out in front of her face! "How big would that feel inside your mouth?" Gwen finally reaches up, taking it in her hands! Pat continues with, "I think you AND Sue need to lick and kiss it together!" My wife hears this and gets on the floor with Gwen. Now it is my wife that does the teasing!

"There's enough of this for both of us!" she says

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Apologies to readers of this story, (and my other one, Julie In Las Vegas). I made an un-wise decision to switch internet providers prior to going on vacation. This resulted in two things. (1). A router issue kept me from getting hooked to the internet and (2). This delay has caused the impetus of these two stories to suffer the continuity I desired. I hope to begin another story soon now that all computer issues, (I hope), have been resolved. Thank you for your interest in these stories. jbrad46.