One of many...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HappyBrit

One of many...

Unread post by HappyBrit » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 am

My wife loved fucking every one of her BFs. But one guy in particular had an enormous cock. They only had sex together a few times. She referred to it as a “horse cock” and said that the first time she fucked him she came in about five strokes. His cock was so large, that she couldn’t fit all of it into her pussy. He had several inches that she just couldn’t handle. After she came all over his big dick she asked him to pull it out and lay on his back. She started to suck his huge cock. All she could get in her mouth was the head. After 10 minutes of sucking the head and jacking him off, he said he was going to cum. Her reply was “go for it”. My wife said his enormous cock pumped the biggest load of cum into her mouth she had ever taken. She swallowed as much as she could and let the rest drip down his thick shaft and she massaged it around his balls. I wish I was there for that session. Seeing my wife fucked by a monster cock and then watching her suck him till he shot a load in her mouth would have really been a turn on.

boisehotwifehubby

Re: One of many...

Unread post by boisehotwifehubby » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 am

Too bad you did not get to see her a bit "overwhelmed." Did she ever adjust and was able to swallow all of him? Did she ever lay on her belly legs together so he could move harder?

Thanks for sharing