From the diary of an experienced FB/Bull...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
skiandflyguy4u
Prepubescent

From the diary of an experienced FB/Bull...

Unread post by skiandflyguy4u » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 am

Had lunch with L today. We were both so horny that we wondered about using the bathroom. We found the 3rd floor stairs go up from there to the room access and nobody would be inclined to use them above the 3rd floor...SO, we snuck up around the corner onto the roof access landing-still inside but nicely hidden. We kissed and groped and got each other very, very hot. She had on a summer dress with no panties and I had on a pair of shorts- also sans underwear. I a flash I had her skirt hiked up, my fingers fnnding her wet pussy in no time. I probed deep and massaged her G-spot and her knees buckled a bit as she came hard. She bent over and sucked as much of my cock as she could until I could not stand it. I her turned her around, bent her over so she could touch the stairs for support. Her glorious pussy stuck out and my now throbbing cock had no trouble pushing into its sweet tightness... I held onto the stair rails on either side for support and to aid in deep penetration. We fucked like teenagers in heat for a few minutes. I could feel my load building and she sensed it. With a few deeper thrusts and some huge surges I let go all I had. She was cumming like crazy and shaking like a leaf and I drilled her as deep as I could, feeling the end of her pussy with the head of my cock. Our fluids ran down her thigh and coated my balls. Gawd, what a way to end a simple lunch! She brought along some panties and a mini-pad to keep the flow in place...Wth a few more passionate kisses and long embrace, we parted- she for work and me for a nice afternoon off.