Her Second MFM (non fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
boisehotwifehubby

Her Second MFM (non fiction)

Unread post by boisehotwifehubby » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 am

She was finally ready to have another lover, and some adventures. The first guy got transfered out but she was happy with her first experience, and was ready to try again. We finally found the type of guy we been looking for. He was funny, open, and a good conversationalist. Several times both of us ended up talking to him on the phone for hours. She was happy with his appearance the couple of times we met him in person. He was willing to drive and tolerate traffic, and met at a location we had in mind, just for a get acquainted chat.

When he arrived for the big night, nobody was very nervous surprisingly. He showed us some games on his laptop, and then we sat and made fun of some B movie on TV. The tension did not jump until Wifey came and sat between us. We all still made small talk, and made fun of some infomercial selling a juicer. I saw her flinch and shiver when he started running his fingers through her hair. He stopped and let her relax again, but both of us guys had our hands on her lap, and after a bit she had taken both our hands. She was trying to focus on what ever it was on TV with little success.

She threw her hair to one side towards him, and rested her head on my shoulder, dropping a coy little hint. He was again stroking her long hair, and when I looked at her I was met with a kiss. First soft, then deeper then her tongue mine probing with a hunger. Then she turned toward him and while trembling, gave him a quick peck on the lips, sighed, closed her eyes and kissed him deeply. After a few more deep kisses from each of us, she whispered, shall we go to the bedroom. One man in each hand she lead us in.

As I closed the door behind us they went right to each other. Standing her leg was up with his hand holding her thigh. She lifted his hands over her shoulders and arched back rubbing her ass against me as she kissed him deeply again. I held her hips, and teased her with my hard still clothed cock through her dress. She guided his hands under her dress as she turned around to me and kissed me deeply panting and sighing, wiggling and rubbing her ass at him. He lifted her dress and eyed her curvy soft ass, his hands followed hre curves several times, and he moaned oooh yeah, enjoying the view.

We guys then lifted her dress all the way off over her head, and he was on one side I on the other, we each went to work on her breasts. Circling her nipples, licking and kissing them all over. As her nips got harder, we sucked them more, and harder, and harder, making her gasp. She was rocking her hips uncontrollably as we devoured her titties. She ran her hands over both our bodies, eyes closed, breathing heavy.

I laid her on her back, legs over the edge of the bed, still kissing her while working those nipples. I looked down and he was wetting his fingers and parting her pubic hair. He circled his tongue over her clit, lightly licked it. Wifey was shuddering, he then pushed his tongue insider her. She gasped again grabbed my hair and pulled me to kiss her hard, as I lightly bite her lip, I pulled and twisted her nipples. He ate her like an expert for what must have been ten minutes. She was enjoying the experience of another tongue tasting her, making her gushy wet. She rock her hips against his tongue, clenching her hands each time he took her clit in his mouth and sucked, pulling it against his tongue.

She pushed at me, and pointed to the edge of the bed, still breathless. She pushed her lover back and slid off the bed onto her knees. We knew she wanted those cocks. We removed what clothing we guys had left, and stood side by side with our hard cocks in her face. She rolled her eyes and took a cock in each hand and stroked, licked, sucked, and lusted. Moaning as she took one cock then the other in her mouth, teasing our balls with her finger nails. One cock then the other, over and over moaning hungrily.

When it felt right I stood back near the edge of the bed to watch. She then knew it was time to get him going, she massaged his balls stroked his shaft, and really sucked the head, using her tongue to tease the area just under the cock head. When he could not stand it, he held her head and gently pulled her away. He lifted her to her feet, and she crawled onto the bed on all fours, arching her ass and pussy high. She looked over her shoulder at his hard cock, then at his hungry gaze as he crept onto the bed behind her. Finally the lady, my wife of many years, a virgin when I met her, was going to experience another cock, her third. She has always been extra tight, much like silk , you feel her stretch every time she is fucked.

He rubbed his cock over her pussy getting the head all wet, put his cock to her pussy, hesitated a moment, and finally guided in. They both let out a gasp, he whispered, she is so tight, God, I can’t believe it. All I could do is smile. He started to pump her faster; a glazed eyed look came over his face, as he fucked my no longer innocent wife. She was panting loving how he was taking her, looking at me also with a glazed over expression as well. Both in total ecstasy hot, sweating, and burning for more. Finally he said I can’t hold back any more, and grabbed her hips and really drove it home, the whole length, as fast as he could move, Finally he grunted, and pumped his hips fast deep movement. Wifey’s eye rolled again as cried out in pleasure she came while he came in her.

After he caught his breath, he slid back, and got off the bed, as I took his place behind my freshly fucked wife. I slide my cock straight in. Was surprised as how she was still tight, and inviting. Even though he just fucked the hell out of her, she was ready for more. Gasping she rocked her hips, and said fuck me dammit, give it to me. "You nasty slutwife" I told her as I grabber her hips to drive it deeper. "Yes fuck me" she looked at her lover man who just fucked her. He leaned down and kissed her while I was really working her. Her pussy was a mess and their cum was starting ro run all over the place. She was warm, wet and full of it, and about to get more. The lady I have been sharing my life and bed with for over 15 years was going at it worse than any bar slut ever tried too. Her boyfriend was whispering nasty things into her ear, as she was sighing moaning and coming long slow steady. I could not stand it any longer, I felt it build, build, build, and finally exploded inside her, filling her a second time. She cried out again, and again, and cried out softer with each breath as she slowly came back to reality.

She collapsed on her belly, as we guys just stood there, all of us taking in what happened and how excellent it was. Admiring her body and curves, long hair, and perfect pussy. The silence was broken as Wifey excused herself to the rest room. As we guys dressed I could not help but ask, “ So, do you like us?” He just replied you are “evil for asking.” Humor is a great
icebreaker.

We finished off a soda/wine quietly in the living room. Finally someone mentioned look at the time, she kissed him good by, knowing we found a fun play-buddy. After he left, we ran right to bed to get more of each other, and plan our next adventure with our friend, while I experienced more of her freshly filled pussy. The next adventure 2 weeks later time she handles us four times each, Oh what a night!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Her Second MFM (non fiction)

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:26 am

What a fabulous write-up! I love your descriptions and the little details, like she, taking both of you by the hand and bringing you to the bedroom. Wow! What a moment!

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to more from you.

HLG

Cancun
Virgin

Unread post by Cancun » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:08 am

First time stories are always the hottest. The first time is as good as that first time with your first high school lover.

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:26 am

Cancun wrote:First time stories are always the hottest. The first time is as good as that first time with your first high school lover.
Could not agree with you more! Our story of the first time for a MFM was posted on the old forum. We were thinking about doing a repost and maybe doing a better job than the first time the story was posted.
Different strokes for different folks!

sharemiwife

Unread post by sharemiwife » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:40 am

Thanks for sharing your adventures! You're a lucky guy to have such a hotwife! I hope my wife takes that step one day!

Pjandrox
Trainable

Unread post by Pjandrox » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:30 am

Fantastic! Reading that was almost as good as being there! I wish I could be in the lucky guy's place!