Did She

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gene19511951

Did She

Unread post by gene19511951 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:41 pm

First of Four in our ongoing adventure.
My wife, Marie, tells me stories when we're in bed about her old boyfriends and what they used to do and what she would like to do with them now if she got the chance. I am always kidding her about her not having the nerve to go through with it if she could bed one of them.
The other night we were in bed and she climbed on top of me and sat on my cock. She doesn't usually take charge in bed but she slid my cock into her wet pussy and started humping on me. It felt great and I told her so. She said that she wanted to get me to wad in her so that my cum would mix with the cum that was already in her pussy. It sounded like another hot story night so I went along with her and began to really fuck her as deep as I could. I ask her where the cum came from and she said that she had had a great afternoon and to not worry about it but to just fuck her and cum alot. I love it when she is talking this way so I went along with her story and kept fucking her. I ask her if I was churning my cock into the cum that had been left in her and she said that she doubted it because her boyfriend has a much longer cock than mine and he wadded real deep in her pussy. I ask her if his cock felt like mine in her and she told me no, that his was longer and uncut.
She had told me about her old boyfriend, Phil, and this described his cock. When she told me this it put me over the edge and I started cumming in her. She told me to cum deep but that my cock was to short to get as deep as Phil's had. I love when she talks like this and I must have cum a bucket full in her as she kept telling me about Phil and how he had fucked her that afternoon. We were both as worked up as we had been in a long time.
Marie then surprised me by doing something I wasn't expecting. She climbed up my chest, grabbed my hair and put her pussy onto my mouth and started telling me to lick her cunt clean. That I should lick out all of Phil's cum and my cum that had mixed together. Before I knew what to do a big glob of cum hit my tongue and went down my throat. I was so hot that I started licking her pussy and her clit. She was riding my mouth and tongue and kept telling me how Phil had fucked her that afternoon and how he got hard again so much quicker than I did. She told me how she had gone down on him after they fucked and sucked his cock back hard and had cleaned all of his cum off of his cock just like I was doing to her pussy.
She said that they had fucked twice and he had filled her with cum both times and that he was such a great fuck with such a big cock. (Mine is six inches but she had told me before that his was between eight and nine.)
Lots of cum was running into my mouth. I licked and swallowed and kept licking until she was empty. As I said before I had cum a bucket full up her pussy and I got at least that out.
Marie rolled off of me and I ask her what had gotten into her and she said that she had told me, Phil's cock had gotten into her. I laughed and then I ask her if he really had. She just smiled and said that she hoped that I had enjoy my bedtime meal and story and did I mind eating the cum. I told her that I was surprised but that I didn't mind if she enjoyed it. She then ask if I minded having eaten my cum mixed with Phil's. I asked her if she was serious and was his cum really in her cunt tonight. She just smiled and said let's just say yes and you can wonder.
We went to sleep after that and she hasn't brought it up anymore. Now I wonder if she did fuck Phil and did I eat his cum. Any ideas on how to get her to let me know the truth?

seacoastcouple
Prepubescent

Re: Did She

Unread post by seacoastcouple » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:47 am

Very sexy story......

It sounds like she just did.

;)
http://seacoasthotwife.blogspot.com/
We are a happy and fun married couple. My wife Ally, is a very sexy, beautiful 30 year old. She is also a Hotwife who likes to occasionally play with other guys.