' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 2)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 2)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:43 pm

Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 2)

By: Bertram W. Bronson

Several tense weeks passed. With dozens of whispered pillow talks still fresh in my memory it was about to happen… her clothing, a tangled pool of white on the floor by our bed… my darling Charlene, hot and naked in the strong arms of another man. The image of him between her spread knees sent twitching little sensations crawling down into the pit of my stomach.

Nail-biting minutes passed as my lovely wife sat with him in the living room. I waited, pacing around, my nerves crawling with unspent energy. Soon our college friend would be leading my blushing wife up to our bedroom… and it was no longer just a whispered bedtime fantasy, or one of those blurry haunting images that flitted through my mind on quiet rainy nights.

It was my very existence, my love, my wife, my world…..

So beware my friends, that is the way of “hot wife” fantasies; sometimes they creep out of the secret darkness of your mind and suddenly leap into your real world. Thoughts of seeing her with another man lurk in your mind. What would it be like, you wonder… to see her pull down her panties and spread her knees for another man? In the privacy of your bed, you whisper these exciting thoughts to your shy pretty wife. The prim little darling lowers her lashes and murmurs: “Ohh no, I couldn’t… ohh never…”

…but ‘never’ gradually becomes… “Well ah, maybe.”

…and ‘maybe’ slowly becomes… “Yes, but some other time.”

…and ‘some other time’ can surprisingly become now.

…and ‘now’ starts eating raw little holes in your guts.

And for me, the event loomed, minutes away, maybe it would be an hour away, but the excitement, the expectation sent the blood racing through my veins. Before the earth made another revolution and this day passed into night… he’ll have my shy wife down on our marriage bed… hot-faced, warm and naked… and for my innocent young wife it will be a long sensual experience. From the middle of our creaking bed, will come the sound of wifely whimpers and sobbing cries. I will hear it, see it, and experience the achy anguish and thrills. And the rush of anticipation sent hot flashes up the back of my neck, but all the while I waited… with his sharp teeth, the green monster of jealousy was busy chewing those little holes in the lining of my stomach.

And as you may find out, the anxious waiting is the worst part. Sitting quietly in the shadows, swallowing down the dread and apprehension as you wait for it to happen… for him to put your pretty wife down on her back and reach up under her skirt… you wait for him to get her panties down and ease his hips between her spread knees… his stiffened cock disappears into the shadows between her thighs and nerves tight, you wait to hear that first little shrieking cry…

And so with a weak stomach, you wait for that moment, for an event which will grasp your guts with icy fingers and spin your conscious mind off into some other place. It’s a distant paralyzing place, from where you can only look down and watch in wonder as he humps his hips between her thighs. And perhaps hours later, when your darling wife’s last little whimper has faded away and finally you return, it will be to a new and differently exciting world.

But back to my own story of agony and intrigue… It seemed like hours passed… they're still sitting on the living room sofa, my wife glancing into his eyes, gradually touching his hand, preparing herself for what the next hour will bring to our marriage.

I busied myself around the house, from the hall doorway I occasional glanced in, trying to go unnoticed and not interfere with the ebbing flow of emotion. A crimson flush of anticipation had risen on her cheeks. I noticed the occasional little shifting of her buttocks against the seat cushion as the creamy moisture gathered along the little slit in her loins. Sitting in her dampening panties, excitement and curiosity glimmered in the depth of her deep blue eyes.

There was an occasional brush of lips across her cheek, their lips touched lightly, then a little more firmly. His arm slipped around her waist, my wife’s lips parted under his and I found myself watching Charlene’s first warm kiss with another man. Somewhere within my very soul I could feel my wife kissing him, the soft moist press of those warm lips I know so well… the tip of her pointy little tongue slipping from between her parted lips, lightly touching his… his touching hers.

From the shadows of the hallway, for the first time I saw my sweet shy wife kissing another man with passion… her hand moving up along his back, her warm fingers clasping the back of his neck holding her face to his. My fingers tightly gripped the doorframe as my muscles grew tense. On unsteady knees, I watched the deepening kiss, witnessed the moist warm suctioning mix of mouths and breath and tongues and lips… and my aching heart cried, even as it sent the blood rushing down into the pulsing length of my gradually swelling penis.

It seemed an eon later before their moist lips parted and with his eyes staring into hers, whispered words passed between them. Words I couldn't hear and could only imagine. With a long soft sigh, my blushing wife lowered her dark eye lashes as if ashamed of the urges rushing through her loins. While above her head, our open bed lay prepared and waiting…

Then with the slightest nod of her head, she held out her hand. Ralph stood and reached down for my wife's outstretched fingers. She flushed hotly, glancing to see if I was watching… it was now, that long awaited now. My stomach churned, my heart thumping in my chest.

At the bottom of the staircase, Charlene paused, looking back, reaching out her hand for me to follow. In times long passed, a man about to lose his head got a ride to the guillotine in an ox cart… but I had to walk and on shaky legs, up those stairs, one weak-kneed step at a time.

They’re standing hand-in-hand…

Glancing through the door…

Our bed waiting and ready…

Her face hotly flushed…

Slowly, hesitantly, my sweet Charlene approached the bed, while Ralph moved quietly to the other side. She never looked more beautiful, standing there in her plain thin summer dress, her lovely face flushed with embarrassment and a glimmer of fear in her eyes. She leaned against me, her cheek resting warmly on mine. Looking over her shoulder, the same pretty face stared back at me from her wedding picture… the same bright blue eyes and flushed cheeks. Turning her head, my wife's eyes followed mine, seeing herself in the virginal white of her wedding gown, a bright new band of gold on her finger. “Ohhh God,” she gasped.

“Oh darling, I feel so strange doing this… in our room… right in our bed.”

Reality presents itself in stark and unforgiving forms and the presence of another man in the privacy of her bedroom seemed to suddenly loom. I squeezed my lovely wife’s hand, a gesture of husbandly approval and assurance. With a long sigh she looked down at the open bed… the blankets turned down… so meaningfully ready. “Sweetheart, it’s going to be all right. I'm here… I'm here for you.”

“Yes… yes Craig, I know.”

But my pretty blonde wife was but a few minutes away from fucking another man in our bed and she stood shifting her feet, fidgeting with the ring on her third finger. With a thoughtful step and a half, Charlene reached out and slowly turned her wedding picture face down. Starting to remove her wedding band, my wife paused and turned facing me, anxiety in her eyes, her wedding ring clasped between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. “Darling, I shouldn't… not with your ring on my finger.”

Raw heart-tugging emotion welled up in me. “Yes you can and you must, my precious sweetheart… that ring, our marriage, our love, is all a part of the child you'll bring into this world and our baby should be conceived while that band of gold rests on your finger.”

“Oh I love you so much...” she murmured.

As the sob rose in her throat, I eased her rounded buttocks down onto the side of our marital bed, the bed where so many times we had lain on love dampened sheets, our hearts and minds linked, our loins still wetly entwined in the breathless wonder of it all.

But now, like a prim little blonde princess, she sat stiffly upright with her dimpled knees pressed firmly together. In a nervous gesture, she brushed back her long blonde hair and used the back of her hand to wipe away a tear. Questioning blue eyes, stared silently up at me. I knew the question… in the dark privacy of this very bed it had been whispered many times.

Looking down into the blue of her innocent eyes, I answered the unspoken question in a whispery tone of love and confidence.

“My darling Charlene, I love you with all my heart and nothing you do here and nothing that happens here today will change that… nothing…”

I kneeled on the floor next to her knees. My wife leaned close and I felt her warm lips brush mine. “Oh Craig, “I know… I know. Its just… well I'm so nervous.”

It was almost an instinctive reaction, hugging my wife, letting my hand slide up under her dress, up along her silky thigh, touching her like I must have done a hundred times. My fingertips eased up beyond the humid warmth of her inner thigh, pressing against panty cloth and soft pliant flesh. As she squirmed and tried to wiggle away, I slipped a finger under the elastic, into that hidden place where slippery wetness wells up into curly soft hair… she was so warm, so wet, so ready for his cock.

Charlene was breathing through parted lips, her pink tongue flicking nervously across her plush lower lip. Across the bed, our close friend Ralph stood waiting. My wife’s ocean-blue eyes were flashing back and forth between us as she pushed my hand out from under her dress. Catching her shy glance, his eyes locked with hers and the deep blush rose higher on her pretty cheeks.

But aside from weak stomachs and shaking hands, everything was going as planned. Earlier, setting the stage for this momentous day, my wife had freshened the sheets and turned down the bedding. On the lower floor, the doors were all locked, his car parked discreetly within our closed garage. The answering machine reported our unavailability, “Sorry we are not available to take your call…”

“Not available,” was the ultimate understatement… as we were in the midst of one of the most earth shaking moments of our marriage. Behind drawn drapes, my deliciously shy wife was sitting on the side of our bed about to take her clothes off for another man. In the next hour, hidden from the world, in the secrecy privacy of our home, he would take my blushing wife. In the middle of our bed, with spread knees drawn back and her pearly toes pointed at the ceiling, he would slide his stiffened cock into the warm body of my little darling.

Nothing in my life compared to the wild belly twisting, heart thumping excitement of watching my young pretty wife about to give herself to another man... nothing. I've jumped from airplanes with a mere canopy of silk between me and the hard earth thousands of feet below and the thrill paled in comparison to watching my lovely Charlene look into the eyes of another man while knowing, in just minutes she would be naked in his arms.

Through a crack in the closed drapery, a slanting sliver of late sunlight cast a warm sensual glow across the white sheets. The lighting would be subdued, but for the first time, Ralph and Charlene were about to see each other naked, touch each other… fuck each other. Looking down upon the clean white bed sheet where it was going to happen sent shivers of excitement washing into the pit of my stomach. I willed myself to relax… with a stiffened long cock he’ll settle between her thighs, it will happen and soon be over.

I could sense Charlene’s last moment of indecision, but with a blushing glance across the bed at Ralph, she kicked off her leather sandals. With her curvy behind perched on the side of our bed, she waited, nervously wiggling her bare toes against the bedroom carpet. The unconscious act of baring her feet seemed an instinctive move. At the thought of taking off her clothes she was breathing deeply and quivering with embarrassment.

“Sweetheart, standup a moment,” I whispered, “let me un-zip your dress.”

Under Charlene’s thin summer dress, she wore only a white bra and thin panties. Barefooted now, she stood and her arms quickly slipped around my neck. Easing an arm around her waist, holding her against me, I could feel her warm skin through the thin dress. My hand settled on the curve of her rump. I could feel the elastic waist of her panties and the plush curve of her shapely ass. She was trembling. Her groin pressed against me as though seeking to protect her little round belly from the imminent thrusts of another man’s stiff eager cock.

“Oh Craig, I don't know… this is such a big step to take…”

My precious darling was clinging to me, her breasts cushiony soft against my chest. “Oh my God…” she breathed.

“Want to stop… think about it for a few more days? We can ask Ralph to come back another day.”

But the age-old instinct to breed babies runs deep in the subconscious mind of the human female. And the deeply buried urge is there to be impregnated by the stiffened penis of an available alpha male, as nature cares not for the subtlety of husbands and wedding rings.

After a long thoughtful pause, she whispered. “No, let’s… let’s try… my cycle is right and I may get pregnant with Ralph if… if we do it today.”

But the thought of taking another man’s penis into her body was an emotional roller coaster; her feelings veering back and forth like a willow tree whipping in the wind. She took another hesitant step closer to our bed and then turned, twisting quickly back into my arms again, her face cuddled into the crease of my neck. I could feel the heat of her, the slight muscular trembling. I thought of how exciting this was going to be for Ralph… getting my blushing shy wife down on our bed, feeling the clasp of her young cunt, warm and slippery on his cock, fucking her and feeling the twisting and squirming of her lovely ass…

And Charlene was blushing and hot. Beyond any tiny doubt, deep between the cheeks of her curvy buttocks, her snug little vagina was seeping with warm slippery moisture. A little pang of jealousy wiggled its way into my stomach… my shy young wife was squirming with anxiety, but during those panty-wetting moments of anxiety, she was going to be a warm delicious, very sensual fuck. And just the thought of Ralph’s cock pushing into the private warm slickness of my wife sent a tingling rush to my groin.

I felt her clinging arms lift from my neck, her fingers pressing and creeping into the hair at the back of my head. With her lovely warm breasts snuggled against my chest she drew my face down close to hers…she stared up at me; tears glistening in her lovely blue eyes. “Oh darling, I'm so nervous,” she whimpered. “But I need this to happen… I want to conceive a baby for us… for our marriage… but ohh my God, I'm so nervous and shaking…”

In this moment of heartrending emotion, her fingers tightened on the back of my head, she lifted her pretty face drawing me still closer. A tear brimmed over and left a shiny little streak across her flushed cheek. I felt the barest fractional touch of soft lips moving against mine as she whispered:

“Craig my darling, I love you so very much… but I want to make love with Ralph… I want him to fuck me… at least this one time.”

To be continued in part three.

B. W. B.
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 2)

Unread post by allengt » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:08 am

Great story BWB, anxiously waiting for part 3.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:50 am

Thanx BWB. I almost missed this one. Had to go out of town for a couple of days & about didn't see it.....But I'm glad I did.
Like allengt, I too ANXIOUSLY await part three.

shura54

Unread post by shura54 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:56 pm

I read and reread it again. Your writing is the best.
One suggestion: In a library the story is much easier to locate and keep
a track.
Please, continue posting! :up:

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:15 pm

shura54: Did you also find part one? If not go back a couple pages it's there.

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:19 pm

I read this story - at least it was entitled "Impregnating Sweet Charlene" - on the old, defunct HW Forum a few years back. I archived a copy and reread it today - and the version which has been uploaded to Our Hotwives while similar in most respects to the original, is a more sensual, more richly detailed revision. Bertram has outdone himself IMHO.

I was one of several forum members who e-mailed him archived copies of his stories when his computer was either stolen or FUBARED - and I'm sure I sent the original version of this story to him.

He's in a class by himself in this small literary niche. Waiting along with the rest of you for Part 3!

shura54

Unread post by shura54 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 am

Lettuce Tramp wrote:shura54: Did you also find part one? If not go back a couple pages it's there.
Thanks, I did, however placing stories to Library would help anybody not familiar with BWB stories! :up:

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 am

thx again for posting. I truly enjoy your stories and can't wait for part 3.