Ann's start as a Hotwife.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
LeeAnnTx1

Ann's start as a Hotwife.

Unread post by LeeAnnTx1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:13 am

This is the first time that I can remember when Ann actually thought about playing the game. Some have requested I write the way we started but let me warn you, I am not a writter but I hope you enjoy my recall of the first time.

I have always love to show Ann off I thank. In the beginning Ann was a little shy at times. I think the first real time that I can remember was when a friend of our collage days flew out to see us after several years of calling each other ever New Years. Our house at the time had a nice size pool and it was perfect for Ann to wear the smallest of swimsuits. We pick Jim up at the airport, and took him back to the house. We visited on the way home and caught up on each other’s lives since collage. Jim had just gone though a divorce a year back and was just recovering from it. Ann and Jim flirted like they always did making double meaning phrases, and I encouraged it much to my surprise. On arriving he saw the pool and immediately wanted to go for a swim. I told Ann to wear her white bikini (a very small one) and she asked if it wouldn’t bother me since it being so skimpy. I said no it would be a turn on. She surprised me by not saying another word but changing into it. Jim saw her in it and immediately started complementing her on it and making flirtatious sayings. As she cooked hamburgers on the grill he kept taking pictures of her saying things like meat on meat. I encourage him and he didn’t mind at all. That night Ann was as turned on as I have ever seen her. We talked and I told her she could do anything she wanted with Jim. We talked about it and she screwed my brains out but that was all. During the next day Ann wore the bikini when at home with Jim, and short shorts and halter when we went shopping. (She bought a smaller Bikini on one shopping trip) Every time I saw Jim look at what Ann was showing him, I would get excited. That night Ann had arranged a date for him and when she came over I couldn’t believe it. She was the hottest looking little blond I had ever seen. After going out to eat we went to a local club to dance. Ann got a little drunk and began setting by Jim more than by me. In return Jim’s date was with me. Jim danced most of the night with Ann and I danced mostly with Sue. Every time we came back to the table I notice Ann’s hand rubbing up and down Jim’s leg. Jim suggested we go back to the pool for a late night swim, which I was up for. I needed the cold water. I don’t know if it was Sue turning me on as much as it was watching Ann and Jim play with each other. When we arrived Ann gave Sue her white swimsuit and put on the rose one she had bought. I couldn’t believe it but it was smaller and barely covered her private parts up. In the pool Jim and Ann started rough housing, but I notice that Jim was swinging Ann’s legs apart and holding her feet on his shoulders a lot while she sat on the side of the pool, which seemed to be giving him a hard on. As I moved Sue around the pool to get a better look, I noticed why. Every time Ann would spread her legs, her new bikini would pull sideways and expose her slit perfectly for Jim to see. Jim realizing this and was moving one of her feet to each side of him while pretending to be playing. Ann however didn’t seem to mind. I instantly got a hard on which I am sure Sue noticed as she rubbed her ass up against me. As morning approached Sue said she had to go and ask me to walk her to the car. She must have read the hard on that I had was because of her, when she reached her car she turned and said she had a wonderful time and that it was too bad I was Ann’s husband. With that she kissed me hard and deep while grinding her pelvis into my already hard cock, then turned, smiled, and left. I have to admit that from that point on when Sue would come over I would always try to get her alone but it never happened. After we went to bed Ann again attacked me, but I was up for it totally.
The next day we were supposed to take Jim sight seeing. Jim and I got up early but Ann stayed in bed. When I went in to wake her, she was lying with the cover partly off her nude body. I told her that if she didn’t get up I would send Jim in and she just smiled. I told Jim and he was a little nervous but he went into our bedroom. I heard Ann squeal and the next thing I knew, Jim had Ann wrapped up in the sheet, and carried her outside and dropped her in the pool. When Ann came out, the sheet was clinging to her nude body and you could see right through it. She just squealed at Jim and trotted off nude to the bedroom to dry her hair and get ready. He seemed a little nervous about staring at her but stare he did and I put him to ease by saying anything Ann would let him do or see was all right with me. I was a little disappointed when during the site seeing nothing happen except a little flirtation. But that night after we got ready for bed, Ann put on a pair of transparent black panties and a sheer black baby doll top. She said she wanted to tease Jim a little and I said dressed like that, she might get raped. She just smiled, and walked down the hall and knocked on Jim’s door. When he answered I heard her tell him that he had been left out and tonight she decided it was his turn. Then she did some posing for him, turning bending and so forth. I couldn’t believe it, my shy little Ann, showing it all to Jim, but my hard cock did. Then she came back giggling. I asked her what he said, and she said he just sat there holding himself and staring. I told her she could go back if she wanted too but she thought about it and said she was afraid it would end a good friendship and she didn’t know if Jim really would do anything because of me, since he had not said a word while she was flashing him. Again we made love more passionately than ever before. The next day she refused to get up again. Jim told me that he had waited for her to come back last night and he had planned to grab her and force her to the bed and see what she would do. I told him that he might have been pleasantly surprised and with that Jim went to get her up. Jim put his hand on the back of her knee and began to move it up telling her that if she didn’t get up then he would keep going higher. She rolled over with her legs apart and said she didn’t think he had the nerve. Her movement did uncover one of her breast and he was staring at that. I left them alone as I felt the excitement take over me watching Ann flash him and I have to admit that I was stroking myself under my robe as I sat in the next room listening to them talk. I don’t know how far his hand went up but I heard him ask her what she wanted. My heart skipped a beat when I waited for her answer. Then I heard her say she didn’t really know. Jim, laughed a little choking laugh, and I heard him tell her to get up before they got into trouble. But to his surprise (and mine too) she did. Completely nude! She stayed that way until she went and took a shower and dressed so we could leave to take Jim to the Airport. Every time Jim would make a pass she would say, “ You had your chance and you passed it by. Too late now.” This was the first time I had really thought about watching Ann with another man. Before when men had made a play for Ann, I had always been severely jealous. We talked about it for a year and made passionate love until the newness wore off. Since then Jim has gotten married and has become real religious so when he and his wife comes to see us nothing is ever said about the past. This was our start however. The seed had been planted.

Lee & Ann

LeeAnnTx1

Re: Ann's start as a Hotwife.

Unread post by LeeAnnTx1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:31 am

Part 2 of Our Start
After Jim, we talked a lot about it and Ann realized that it turned me on when she showed off but we were young and she really did not understand (I am not sure I did either). I guess I always liked Ann to wear sexy clothing when we went out and the thought of other men looking at her has always turned me on, but I didn’t admit it to myself, not until years later. We met Jim a few more time and the sparks flew between them but they never quit put it together and then he finally got married. Married life changed him as stated before and we visited them but all was cool between Ann and him. After a while Ann and my fantasy about Jim died away.
Then a few years down the road Ann talked me into going to a Christmas party at the house of Ann’s boss. Ann’s boss was a female about 8 years older than us. One look at her and you knew that she was what is considered today a Hotwife, but back then it was not called that. Her husband, Ed, and I seemed to hit it off right away. He complimented me on how good Ann looked and I answered back about his wife. As the evening went on and more drinks flow the bathroom was always full so Ed and I went out back behind the house to relieve ourselves. Ed began to talk about how he had watched his wife make love to other men. I found myself fascinated and listen to every word. As I was not put off about it he kept talking and asked if I had ever seen Ann with another man. I answered no, not really wanting to tell about Jim. He kept telling me how exciting it was to watch his wife with another man. As we had another beer, my mind kept imagining Ann with Jim. I was getting more turned on to the ideal. I remembered back when I had wanted Ann to do something wild with Jim and how I became very excited when she had let him see her nude. Now the thoughts and excitement came back to me. Nothing else happen that night but as time went on Ed and I became friends.
Each time we would go out to eat or shoot pool, Ed would seem to get a little more drunk and watch Ann a little closer. He would walk behind our two wives and cup his hand like he wanted to grab Ann’s ass. As the night wore on, he would act like he was trying to look up her skirt or want to watch her make out with me. His wife would always tell him that he was drunk and to leave us alone. When we would go out to dance and he knew I was watching, he would dance with Ann, holding her tight and caress her body. When his hand would rub her ass though her clothing, she seemed to enjoy it and never stopped him. Watching her dance with him, how she placed her hand behind his neck, and her body language, I knew Ann was turned on and it turned me on to watch them. Later she would talked about it and I would always tell her that it was all right with me and it turned me on somewhat and she could go as far as she wanted to with Ed just like Jim. She said that she thought that I would change my mind if anything happened for real. I insisted it would not.
One night they called asking us if we wanted to meet for drinks at a local bar that was in a motel. We danced and drank, with Ed’s hands roaming a little more and more. We were there about an hour when a man came in and approached Ed’s wife while he was dancing with Ann. I could only catch a little of what they were saying, but it was clear that she was interested or may have already been with him before. She laughed and said later and he touched her cheek and went to the bar. My mind started wondering about her, but not for long because when Ann and Ed came back off the dance floor, his wife announced she thought it was time to leave. We said good-bye and returned home just in time to get a phone call from Ed. It seems that his wife and him had a spat and she went out again. He insisted that he did not know what the spat was about. Since she took his keys to his car, he was wondering if we could help. Of course we went over. Ed talked to us and drank more and Ann tried to condole him as we tried to think of where she could be. I was pretty sure his wife had made a date with them man at the bar. I didn’t really want to tell Ed where I thought she was but then again it did not seem like he really cared. He did seem to get a little friendlier with Ann as they stood outside on the drive talking. I excused myself to go to the bathroom leaving them leaning against the car. This would give Ed and Ann a chance I thought, but a chance at what? When I returned I stood behind the garage door facing to see what was happening. Ed had his back to me and Ann was standing in front of him toe to toe. I stood out enough so that Ann could see me but I pretended that I was hiding to watch. Ed pulled Ann to him and kissed her and she let him. She glanced my way to see my reaction and I pretended to duck back in trying not to be seen. She began to kiss him back and I could tell that she was using a lot of tongue. Each time she would glance toward me, I pretended to hide. This seemed to excite her she went farther and farther until she was rubbing herself against him. Then Ed started feeling her breast and trying to undo her blouse. Ann began to tell him to stop someone might see them standing outside or his wife might drive up. Ed simply caught both her hands with one of his and pulled her to him and kissed her while undoing her blouse and bra with the other hand. Now there she was. Standing against him with her breast hanging out as he played with her nipples. This scare her a little and she pulled away looking over at me as I pretending to duck back behind the door. When she saw my reaction she stepped back and pulled her blouse apart, letting Ed get a better view. Then I heard her say they had better go back inside before someone saw them. She started towards me while buttoning her blouse but leaving her bra unfastened. As he went to get another beer, she said that we had better go before things got out of hand. I told her we would leave if and when she really wanted too but that she controlled how much would happen and not to worry about me.
Ed came back in, put his beer down, pushed her up against the kitchen bar, and started kissing her right in front of me. Stepping back he pulled her blouse and bra completely off and dropped them to the floor. As he sucked her nipple, Ann just leaned her head back and let out a soft moan. Then I saw why, it was his other hand. It was between her legs and beneath her panties. I was so busy looking at him suck her breasts, that I had not even seen him reach between her legs. I knew she was turned on as I could see her rotate her hips to Ed’s finger movements. Seeing her partially nude in front of another man and making out was too much for me, I took my cock out and began to stroke it. Ed dropped to his knees, pulled her panties to the side and began to tongue her clit as she held her dress up for him with one hand and the back of his head with the other. As she began to push back against him, he reached up and undid her skirt letting it fall and then pull her panties down and off. He stood up and turned her around slowly complimenting her on how fine she looked. I couldn’t believe Ann was standing totally nude in front of him posing. He looked over at me and motioned me over. He whispered to me that he was sorry but he had drunk too much to get it up and ask me to fuck her while he watched. Then led her over to the table, laying her down on the top, spreading her legs and burying his face it her wetness. It was so exciting seeing her spread open in front of him and letting him inspect her that I could wait no longer. I moved between Ann’s legs and shoved all I had into her. Ann’s eyes flew open as she let out a low moan, then saw it was me making love to her. That was when I thought I saw a little relieved but disappointed look in her eyes, but it may have been only my wishful thinking or my imagination.
He watched us as we began to made love. Moving around us getting closer looks and sometimes feeling of Ann’s private parts, kissing her and sucking her nipple as I pounded away. I have to admit it was strange when I would feel his hand squeeze her lips around my cock or run his hand between us and tease her clit. It was also hard to believe she had done all this and now was letting another man watch us make love and touch her in all those places. Ed encouraged us on caressing Ann in different spots. I wish I could say we did it in front of Ed for hours, but I am afraid I cannot. I guess I was just too excited; it didn’t take long for me to explode in Ann no mater how hard I tried not to cum. Ann just wrapped her legs around me and started shaking. After we came down she gather up things and began to dress. Just as she finished, Ed’s wife drove in. We had stopped just in time. Ed’s wife did not even ask us what we were doing there, just stated that she had been down the road at a girlfriends house visiting. (Hmmm, Ann was glad that she did not come home any earlier but she did not believe her story either.)
Talking to Ann later, I got the impression that she was a little relieved that Ed had not made love to her but also regretted it too. (Again it may have been just me.) I told her, she had been wonderful and how excited it made me when she let Ed undress her. She had to agree that it did excite her a lot too, but, that she had imagine before hand, how she thought it would be, the man being so hard and horny that he would plunge right into her, and that it hadn’t been like that at all. He hadn’t even taken her. I explained how he was older and had drank a lot before and that seemed to satisfy her for the time but the talk had gotten us both aroused, only one difference, I didn’t explode right away and there were no pounding. We took our time and the lovemaking was a little tenderer, but just as passionate. It was great just to hold her afterwards and let her talk about what had happen. She said she knew that I was pretending to hide and watch but to this day, I don’t know if I believe her or not.
This was first the time with Ed. The first time for a lot of things for both of us. There would be more times with Ed, but that was to come later.
I hope we did not bore many of you. Like I said before, it is kind of tame compared to other stories, but that is the way it happened.

Lee & Ann

visitor
Prepubescent

Unread post by visitor » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Thanks. not bored at all. How old were you two at the time this happened? Did you have kids by then? We'd love to hear more about your adventures.---especially the first time she and Ed got together.
Thank you again for sharing.

csidefun
Prepubescent

Unread post by csidefun » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:36 pm

Would love to know the next part.

Cheers...

LeeAnnTx1

Unread post by LeeAnnTx1 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 pm

Cont.

In between the times that Ed would drop by (which was not as often as I secretly wished for and only when his wife was not home or she was out with other people), we played with taking nude drives, walking outside nude, and generally doing what we thought at the time very exiting and daring things. Then Ed would pop up out of the blue and joined us. Each time the same thing seemed to happen, mostly consisting of Ed removing her clothing while driving through parking lots, the town, or out in the country side, watching her change clothing, setting on the couch making out and pawing Ann, but generally ending before the final act between them took place.
One night, Ed called and said that he would like to meet us at a parking lot and drive around a little and talk things over. She said that she could tell that he had been drinking again and we both knew what he wanted to do. Ann seemed to be excited about it so I told her to tell him that we would go. She told him that she had to change her clothing and that we would meet him right away. I thought that she was dressed fine in her short shorts but she insisted on changing and reading the excitement on her face I did not try and change her mind. When she came out, she was a sight to see. She had on a purple button up silk blouse that had just long enough to cover the cheeks of her ass and that was if she did not bend over or walk. To top it all off she had on a pair for very high heels. Giggling about the look on my face, she lifted the shirt to show that there was nothing underneath it. I could tell that she was excited about going out again so I pushed my luck by telling her that we had to buy gas since her car was always on empty. When we stopped I told her to pump and I would pay for the gas or she could go in and pay for it dressed the way she was while I pumped. She got a sly look on her face and said that she would do both. I watched as she stood by the gas pump and the wind would wipe up the tails of the shirt. Then in she went to pay for the gas. She came out laughing say we had better go now! I never did get her to tell me what went on inside. She probably would have but within a few blocks we pulled into the parking lot where Ed was waiting and the fun began. Ann waited until he got in the back seat and then she got out and got in the back with him. I watched his eyes pop out when he saw how she was dressed as she slipped across the seat next to him. A mile down the road, the shirt was off and they were going after each other. I knew that tonight might be the night and hoped that Ed had not drunk too much again. I drove out into the country looking for a place to pull over to watch but in the rear view mirror I saw Ann’s face down in Ed’s lap and wished that I could see her first strange cock sucking. As I searched for a place to pull into and watch, Ed moved Ann on her hands and knees and got behind her. I fell the car rock and I wish I could say that I saw him penetrate her and the look on her face as he entered her but to tell you the truth, in the dark, through the rear view mirror while trying not to wreck the car, all I saw was Ed’s form covering Ann’s body from behind, and his hips moving back and forth and feeling the car rock as he pounded in. Finally I came across an old dirt road that turned around a few old oil tanks and pulled in and stopped just as Ed and Ann turned around and set down. They were both breathing hard and sweating then they both looked at each other and broke up laughing. I must have looked perplexed because without question them Ann said “you should try fucking in the small back seat of a car while its moving down the road and a mad man turning into a bumpy old road.” What took me by surprise is not the fact that they had been screwing while I drove but the fact that Ann used the word fucking. Something she never had done before. She had always said she hated people using it. Then I saw Ed pull a condom off and hand it to Ann, again she laughed tossed it out the window. I had never seen him put one on but was gad he did since Ann was in her prim, even though she was on the pill, I considered it a little extra precaution better.
Ed asked if I wanted to trade places and have some fun. Even though my cock was so hard it hurt, from the look Ann gave me, I decided that it was best not too go there. I know she always tells me that she doesn’t want to be treated like a piece of meat. Something that has taken me years to figure out what she means by that but I do now. LOL. She pulled Ed back into her arms and said she would like to drive around again and went back to making out with him. They stayed naked until I stopped by Ed’s car. It was funny watching him try and get his shirt and pants back on in the back seat without anyone knowing what he was doing. When he got out, Ann laid back down on the seat not bothering to put her shirt back on and started caressing her breasts saying she was ready to go home and get fucked real good. Again I was taken back by her uses of the word fuck but turn on by it also. We raced to get back home while she told me graphically what she wanted to do when we got there. Much out of character for her.
She was hotter than I ever remembered her before and I would not call what we did, love making, it was more like what she had said, hard, lustful, fucking. She seemed to try to suck my tongue out of my skull, while I tried to pound myself into her body from the opening between her legs. When I would try and ease up, being afraid that I would hurt her, she would lock her long legs behind my back and slam herself up against me. When we both released our built up tension we fell apart gasping for air.
Afterward, when we began to talk and hold each other in our after glow, I questioned her about being screwed by two different men in one night turning her on so much. She said that she was not sure if Ed had really ever got it very hard and had got it all the way in, but she did feel it was maybe a little thicker than mine but could not tell because he was not as hard as I get. I remember thinking why she would answer that way, especially since I never mention his size. Maybe she thought she was saving me from being a little jealous. When I kidded her about being so wild that night, her answer was that it must have turn me on thinking about what they were doing because I never had made love that hard before. I reminded her that I was not making love but fucking her brains out. She hit me in the chest with her small fist and said how I knew she hated the use of that word. Women, who can ever understand them. She had just used those words a little while ago.
We played with Ed off and on over the next year maybe two or three more times. I watched as his hands and tongue roamed over her body while they made out. I watched him strip her naked and she parade around for him. I found it very exciting to watch Ann; nude in front of another man, kissing him while his hands explored her body, and her dancing on top of his fingers, rocking her hips and pleading with him to never stop while she orgasm. Watching her climax while climbing all over him was something I can never forget. Most of the time, Ed did not get very hard or stay hard for very long, but seemed to really like watching Ann and I make love while he caressed her. He seemed to love to put his fingers around her opening while I pumped in and out coating his hand with our lubrication. Sometimes I could feel his fingers play with her clit or slipping into her ass while I was in her. It did not bother me that he could not maintain a hard but I could tell that Ann fretted about it. Ann said she thought that he could not get hard while I was there watching so she tried taking him back into the bedroom alone. I can say that I was not too excited about that but I could not deny Ann after so long. I don’t know how some men let their wife go out alone; I found out that I am not one of the ones that can do that. For the first time I felt left out and felt a little jealousy sneaking in. When Ed came out after a while and set down to have a beer, I went back to find Ann spread eagle on the bed completely naked, with a big vibrator held up against her clit, her back arched, toes curled out and heels dug into the mattress. I watch until she screamed out an orgasm and feel back exhausted to the bed.
After that night Ann seemed distant toward Ed. Never wanting to go out with him again. I knew the fascination and excitement she felt with Ed was over. She never talked about that night in the bedroom with Ed alone. Why she used the vibrator afterward and not me, she never said. In fact, she didn’t even want to make love that night which caused me a lot of concerned over the years. What happened with him or what didn’t happen, she never wanted to talk about it. When I would bring it up, she would remain silent, so, I didn’t push her on the matter even though the curiosity has haunted me for a long time and probably will to the day I die.
About a month later, Ann was really late from work and just as I was about to start calling to find out if she was all right the phone rang. It was Ann and she was calling from the motel that Ed and his wife had met us once before to go dancing. She said that Ed and Linda, Ed’s wife, had been fighting again and that Linda had decided to stay the night in the motel room that her business kept rented for clients coming into town. Linda wanted for her to stay a while and talk things over, mostly just wanting not to be alone and that she would be home shortly. Then she gave me the phone and room number and hung up. My mind started racing about what she had just said. Was she with Linda really or maybe it was Ed or both? Had I ever told her how I really felt about her being alone with Ed that night or had I forgotten to since she did not want to talk about it? Why had she not wanted to talk about it? Maybe she was with Linda and the man that had talked to Linda the first night that she had been naked with Ed. There were so many possibilities. It is funny what your mind does to you when left alone to think and imagine. Maybe I was not as sure footed about our sex live as I thought? The next hour seemed to go by in slow motion. My stomach was tied in knots as I waited for Ann to come home. I started for the truck to go check it out a dozen times but stopped not wanting to seem like I did not trust Ann to tell me the truth. Then the phone rang again and I raced to answer it. This time it was Linda on the phone. She stated that she really did not want to be alone right then and asked if Ann could spend a little more time with her or even stay the night because it was so late. I felt like I could not breath, I fought to say something, my mind trying to make since out of this call and a way to say my feeling. Just as I started to answer Ann came on the line and started talking. As I was trying to tell her to do whatever she felt was right, Ann kept saying strange things that did not make any since to me at the time. It seemed like I was saying one thing and she was answering like I was saying something else. It sounded like she was arguing with me while I was saying it was up to her. The end was when she said “Well all right!” and hung up the phone on me. Now I was really confused. I had tried to let her have her way, and she had chastised me. What was going on? Was she drunk or what?
She surprised me when in about thirty minutes she drove into the driveway. She looked flustered when she came in and wanted to talk and asked for me not to say anything until she finished. I thought, “Oh well, here comes confession time.” She said that at the end of the day that Linda came to her office upset at Ed. She said that she was thinking about leaving him and that there were better people to be with than him. Then she told her that she was staying in the company motel room and asked her if she would spend some time talking with her because she did not feel like being alone right then. She went to the motel room with Linda to help settle her down a little and they talked, while having a few drinks that Linda had in the room. They talked about everything from other men and what they wanted a woman to do, to some of the bi women that worked at the firm. She said Linda appeared to be mad at all men one time and then in another sentence tell how good some of them were at having sex and what she had done with some of them and how different they were from Ed. When it was getting late, Linda had Ann call me. That was the first call. As time went by the conversation turned mostly to sex and what she could do without Ed around all the time. What she had done with other men in the past. Then she wanting to know experiences Ann had. Ann said it was hard not wanting to give Linda any clues to her ever being with Ed, but talked about what generally turned her on, what she like and what she didn’t like. Linda asked a lot of questions about her sex life and Ann said it was a little exciting to be able to talk about things with someone other than me (Ouch that did hurt a little at the time but I remained quiet). Then Linda said she wanted to go for a swim and reached into the bag she had packed and pulled out two small bikini swimsuits but instead of going into the restroom, she stripped right there standing facing Ann smiling and talking all the while. When she was naked she handed the other swimsuit to Ann and asked her to go swimming with her, saying that all the talk about sex had turned her on. Linda told Ann that she had a good body and would love to see her in the swimsuit or out of it for that matter, and to just try it on, all the while just standing there naked in front of her. Ann said that she might have been stupid about bi things but she wasn’t that stupid not to know where this was leading. She tried to say it was too late but Linda reached over her, still nude, and called me. She said that when Linda reached over her, that she was so close to Ann’s face that she could smell her perfume mixed with her body scent. That was the second call I got. Ann said her mind was racing to try and get out of stripping after all this was her boss and did not want to offend her. Then when Linda had talked to me, and I had said nothing, she handed her the phone. This had given Ann the chance to make up a story. She told Linda that I had said that if she did not get home soon that I would come and get her. Linda thought about it a while and reached for Ann, hugging her. Then she stroked the back of her finger nails slowly down the side of her face, down her neck and dress down to her pelvis and said that it was too bad I was such a jerk, that she would love to see her body without all the clothing. Ann just froze there for a seconds trembling, while Linda used her hands to trace the outline of her body but then Linda sat down on the bed and begun to caress her own body. Ann said that it took her a few minutes to realize that she was staring at Linda’s performance glued to the spot. When she got her voice back she said that she had better go before I came looking for her. As she looked back before leaving Linda had her legs open pointed towards Ann and smiling at her while she massaged her clit.
Ann grew silent then but looking down she caught me trying to hide my now hard cock. She smiled, got up, and sat down in my lap and said, “Don’t even think about it. I will never go there. Other women are not my thing.” That night she was like a tiger.
Linda was fired a little after that, they said it was because she was playing around too much and not taking care of business. I could believe that, but it did end my fantasies about getting Linda and Ann together for a threesome.
Ed did come bye one more time, he talked to me outside because Ann did not offer to come out and talk to him. I don’t think she trusted herself or more likely had lost the excitement for him I never really found out. It seemed that he had a friend coming in from out of state that was very well hung and wanted to know if I thought Ann would do him while we watched. I told him no and that I was not going to try and persuade her. I was not going to try and pimp her out. Not for him or myself. He kept telling me how he love to watch Linda fuck him and how excited it was. I simply said that if that was the case then let Linda screw him and then he could watch. He said that she didn’t do men for him anymore. He seemed to get the message that Ann would not do it either and left, never return.
With this episode of our life ending, both Ed and Jim out of Ann’s life, she returned to the duties of a working mother and stopped our little games of going out exhibiting. So I started looking for other means to turn her temperature back up.

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:36 pm

Lee,
Super start. Please continue!
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

gene19511951

Unread post by gene19511951 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Your story is very hot and exciting. Please continue. Would love to know how your lives have be going. Marie and I have enjoyed her old boyfriend (Did She) but we started very late in life but it is still great.

MikeandDeb
Virgin

Unread post by MikeandDeb » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:11 pm

Great story. So is she still interested in playing or has she hung up her HW titled?

LeeAnnTx1

Unread post by LeeAnnTx1 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 am

Ann played until this summer, she said one of the men we had played with called her and she talked to him about the great time he had with her. It was more like he wanted phone sex but he was not so obvious to start with. The trouble is she could not remember his face until we went though our albums and I pointed him out. She said that it was pretty sad when you could not even remember all the guys name that she had made love to. I tried to tell her that she had not been to bed with that many, but she insisted that she wanted to take a break for a while. We still go out to the clubs and she stills has fun making out but for the last three months she has not picked anyone out to take to bed. I hope she starts back soon.

Anyway, here is the cont. of our story.

With this episode of our life ending, both Ed and Jim out of Ann’s life, she returned to the duties of a working mother and stopped our little games of going out exhibiting. So I started looking for other means to turn her temperature back up.
It was about this time that I discovered that at one of the X-rated bookstores in our town, that the video booths in the back had little holes drill in the walls. Not the large glory holes you can place your cock through, but holes drilled so that other people can look through and watch what was going on in the booths. That began our little games over. Ann would dress in a short skirt and remove her panties before we would go into the store and look around. When we noticed someone watching her, she would pick a movie up from the bottom row bending at the waist and flashing the men behind her. It was real exciting to me to watch the men position themselves so that they could get a better look at her. Some tried to be discrete, while others would move up behind her and kneel down and pretend to be looking at the movies on the opposite bottom selves. But when Ann would do her bending routine, they would look up and have their nose close enough to her to smell her wetness. Then after a while we would get some change and go to the back to the booths. We could always hear the other doors open and shut next to our booths. Once inside I would remove all of Ann’s cloths and we would watch the movies while I played and exposed Ann. She was always so wet when we went in, that it was easy to see that it excited her to know someone was watching. Some of the holes were large enough to see movement or an eye looking through. This lasted about six months before the town closed the bookstore. Seems they were all too close to churches, schools, or the likes.
We then discovered the computer cam. We were one of the first to use cu-seeme a program that allowed others to see you online while you could look at up to six of them on your screen through a reflector site. (A year or so before messenger and cable modems) We went from the start with black and white and then to color. It was exciting to us then. I enjoyed Ann showing as much as watching the other people show. She enjoyed watching the other men turn on and stroke. Ann would let them talk her into taking off more and more until she was spread doing what ever they wanted. Some of the men she became friends with on line and they would call her on the other phone and talk to her as she did the things they would ask for on cam. One night when on a couple’s reflector, we were all acting up doing some simple flashing when another couple kept after Ann to show more and more. She was finally stripped when the man of the couples dared her to masturbate while the others watched. Then all the women started chiming in saying take the dare. When Ann got up and left, I thought she had gotten mad but she returned with one of her vibrators and started buzzing her clit. I quickly zoomed in and then set back to enjoy the show. For the next 15 minutes there were no chat going on. All eyes were on Ann’s performance, then I saw her arch her back and start shaking. I couldn’t believe that she just let so many other people watch her masturbate to completion. Something she had trouble doing in front of me, she just did for anyone that wanted to dial in. When she looked back at the screen and smiled, we saw no chat and she immediately thought that we had offended the couples and had gone too far. Then someone typed “Oh, WOW, that was intense” and the chat took off so fast that we could not keep up with it. We received so many e-mails the next week from those that had watched, wanting picture trades, that it flooded our mailbox. The funny thing was, that the next week end two other women showed up with vibrators of their own and put on shows for all for us. It seemed that the great times would never end. We played for about a year with camming (and still do some), flashing in the malls, and phone sex but after a guy tried to blackmail her one time (that is another story), she cooled off about going on the reflectors. She said that it just was not the same as being there in person which I had to agree.
About that time three new xxx rated shops opened up just outside the city limits. On one of our first trips to one of the new bookstores, I ask Ann to just ware a short dress with nothing under it. She complied fixing her makeup and picking a very short dress. We had not been in the store but a few minutes, when I noticed a guy kneeling behind one of the selves on the corner of one row and looking around at Ann when she had her back to him. I went over to tell her she had an admirer and just as I got there, she bent over reaching to get a movie. I saw the guys head come around the corner, inches from her bare bottom. She had her legs spread about a foot apart and I knew he had a clear view of every thing Ann had to offer. What surprise me is she stayed bent over reading the back of the movie box until the guy suddenly stood up and grabbed his cock and hurriedly left the store. When she stood up she had a smile on her face. I asked her if she knew what she had just done and she answered she knew all the time and wasn’t that why we were here and what I wanted her to do. I kissed her and then we continued to brows and flash. The next guy that caught her eye was a very clean cut looking individual that looked about our age. He was moving around catching every one of Ann’s flashes. Ann asked if we were going to checkout the booths and I told her that we would if she wanted to. This time we found that it required tokens so I purchased some and we went back, but when we entered we found on one side was a large glory hole and on the other were several small peepholes. Ann asked what the large one was for and I told her. As I put the tokens in Ann look though the large hole to see who was next to us. She whispered to me that it was the nice man that had been watching her. With that I unhooked the top of her dress and it feel to the floor leaving her naked except for her sandals and began to play with her as we watched the movies. I kept glancing at the hole and saw the man’s face up against it. I was getting a huge hard knowing he was looking at her nude. As she heated up I turn her, placing her ass almost against the hole. I was surprised to see her spread her feet apart but when I looked down I could see why. He had his hand through the hole and was rubbing between her legs. Then Ann started jabbering please don’t stop. She was so loud that I was sure everyone could hear her that was in any of the booths. Hearing her plead and watching his hand fingering her was too much for me. I barely got my cock out when I began to cum. Then she started to shake all over. That was a little embarrassing. Here I was, with my beautiful naked wife having an orgasm, standing next to me, and a strange man watching her dance at the end of his fingers, and I shot my load on the floor. About that time I was ready to go. Out of tokens, and embarrassed about Cumming, when Ann ask me to get some more tokens. That picked my interest up. She didn’t even bother to put her dress back on as I stepped outside the booth to get more token. My imagination was running wild as I tried to get tokens out of a machine that refused to take my dollars. A man that was standing there (gay looking I must say) offered me his tokens saying he had plenty. I paid him for the tokens and hurried back to the booth where Ann was still naked. It surprised me that no one had come in but she told me later that several had opened the door and she just told them it was occupied they just stared while apologizing before leaving. When I got back into the booth the man had his cock through the hole and Ann had her hand around it. She looked up and smiled. I told her to go ahead and kiss it but she refused saying she was just being nice but if I wanted to just to go ahead. Of course I had to decline and she laughed. It was exciting anyway just to watch her play with another man’s cock again. Then he suddenly pulled his cock back out. I knew he was being nice and was Cumming on his side. Ann asked for my handkerchief so that she could wipe his pre-cum off her hand. When I refused, she held her hand up to my face smiling so I handed it over to her. (Ann likes to watch men jack-off to her but she doesn’t seem to like them to cum on her.) Then she laughed and held it up and asked if I wanted to smell. With that she laughed again so I knew she was having a good time. As we left and got back in the car the man followed us outside. I asked her if she wouldn’t like to invite him to do more, but she said it was a little too fast for now. As we had not left yet he came over to the car on her side. Our main car back then was really a crew cab pickup so he was looking directly in the widow at Ann. He said he had enjoyed it and wondered if he could join us for some more fun. I looked at Ann and she answered that she wasn’t quit ready for that and he said that he understood and that he really enjoyed looking at her naked. He then asked for one more flash. I expected her to lift her dress up but instead she took it off completely and was sitting there nude once again in the parking lot of an xxx rated bookstore letting a strange man look her over. She was more exciting at that moment than I can ever remember. Sitting there posing, pulling her nipples making them hard and smiling at him all the time. After a while I could see he had his hand down in front of him and he was speaking softly to Ann as she played with herself letting him watch her. Then she laugh at something he said and he blew her a kiss, shook his head and left.
That trip provided a lot of hot time and discussions for us in the months to come. She said once when we were talking that she might just have him in the booth with her next time and I could go to the booth next and watch. After Ed’s experience I did not know about that, however, we have never seen him out there again. Since a military base is close by, I expect he was just traveling though. Even though she won’t admit it, I know that every time we would go out there she is always looking to see if he was there.

mokanokcpl

Unread post by mokanokcpl » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:38 pm

These stories are wonderful! Please tell us more of threm!!!!