Did She 3

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gene19511951

Did She 3

Unread post by gene19511951 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm

Marie came to me Friday to see if it was OK for her to invite Phil over again this weekend. I told her it was fine with me as long as I could stay and watch again. She said she was all for it and went to call Phil. It was set that he would be over Saturday evening and spend the night this time.
Marie looked very hot in her skirt and blouse. She was wearing her leopard print underwear set just like he wanted and I could see why he had liked it on her back then. The doorbell rang and she said that she would get it but I told her I would answer and for her to just have a seat on the couch. When I answered the door and Phil came in I shook hands with him and told him that I was glad he could make it again. He said that he wouldn’t have missed it for anything. He was hoping we had enjoyed last time as much as he had and he couldn’t wait for another evening with my lovely wife.
I led him into the living room and Marie was setting on the couch where I had told her to be. Phil went over and gave her a kiss and had a seat next to her. He told her how nice she looked and she flashed him her panties and he told her she was hot. I said that I would go to the kitchen and get us some drinks and to make himself at home.
When I came back in Marie was sitting on Phil’s lap with her back to him and her skirt was hanging out around his legs. I ask her if she was comfy and she told me very very comfy. I ask if she was doing anything that I would like to know about and she said that she wasn’t sure but she just wiggled on Phil’s lap. I couldn’t tell if she had his cock in her or not but just the idea of it was very hot and exciting. I told her to please pull her dress up in front and let me have a look. She said that wouldn’t be lady like so she didn’t think she would do it. I ask her again, please, and Phil laughed and she started to slide her skirt up her legs. When she got up to the top of her legs they were together and I could she her panties so I thought she was just teasing but then she opened her legs and I could see the base of Phil’s cock and his balls hanging down. Her panties were to the side and he was already buried deep in her pussy. I just sat the drinks down, sat in the chair across from them and watched.
Marie laughed and then she turned her head back and kissed Phil again and then began to move her hips. Phil was pushing up with each movement and I could see in Marie’s eyes that she was drifting off into another zone. Phil moved his hands up under Marie’s blouse and to her tits and started to massage them. Marie unbuttoned her blouse and then off came the leopard bra. I don’t think Phil really got to see it but I don’t think he really cared.
When Marie’s tits were free he had both hands full and he was pumping for all he was worth. He dropped one hand to Marie’s clit and worked his finger on her there while he continued to fuck her. I had to keep my hands off of my cock or I would have wadded right then. They made a very hot and sexy couple.
Marie looked over at me and asked if I was enjoying the show. I told her that she looked beautiful as usual and that the cock in her even added to the look. She asked me if I really loved her and when I said yes she then asked if I would do something special. I told her I would try if she wanted it. She asked if I would come over and help her off with her panties. I said that I would love to.
She placed her legs together and as she raised her hips off of Phil I watched as his cock slid out of her. I pulled her panties off and she didn’t miss a beat in slipping him back in. She then let her legs go onto either side of his and then she asked for her favor. “Would I please kiss her on her clit while Phil was fucking her.” I looked at her face and then at her pussy. I looked at Phil and he gave me one of those “It’s your call” looks. I leaned down and put my hand over the top of her pussy hair to pull it up and then I kissed her clit. She hunched up and asked me to please do it again as Phil slid all of his cock into her.
I kissed her clit and let my tongue tickle it for a moment without licking his cock. Marie flooded my face with cum. She used to shoot when she wadded but she hadn’t in a long time. This time she did and I was covered. I clamped my mouth over her clit and worked it over with my tongue and sucked on it. She was clamping onto Phil’s cock really tight and bucking up and down. Phil was loving it too and was really fucking her. I kept my mouth and tongue on her pussy but my chin was on the base of his cock and his balls. At that moment I didn’t care and neither did he.
When she calmed down I moved back and she asked that I kiss her. She slid off of Phil’s lap and put her arms around my neck and kissed me like she hadn’t in a long time. I held her tight and then I let the button on her skirt pop open and it fell to the floor. She was naked with her back to Phil I could feel her moving so I figured he was rubbing her ass. We broke the kiss and she said that we needed to take this to the bedroom.
When we reached the bedroom Marie got up on all fours as Phil and I stripped. Marie looked over her shoulder and asked for another favor. Would I rub Phil’s cock on her pussy and guide it in. I figured I had gone this far I would go for all I could.
Phil got up behind her and I took his cock in my hand. This was the first cock I had held since I was a kid doing jerk off games. It was very hot and still slick from having been in her pussy. I pulled him forward and then I started sliding it up and down her slit. I slide the foreskin back and forth a couple of times and then I pushed it towards her hole. I used my other hand to open her lips and I watched as it went in. That was very hot to do and see.
I stepped back and Phil sank his cock to the hilt. When he hit bottom I saw Marie’s eye bulge some. From this angle he was as deep as he could get. I didn’t try to get Marie to suck me I just sat in the chair beside the bed and watched as he fucked her. It wasn’t making love it was just pure sex and they made a good pair doing it. Phil held her hips and slammed into her for all he was worth. Marie pushed her ass back with each thrust and met him. When they hit you could hear the sound of wet crotch and ass cheeks hitting and the look of pleasure on both of their faces. He was giving her the feeling she loved and I loved watching it. I saw him tighten up and I knew he was filling her. He slowed with his thrust and then he lay over onto her back and held her tits. He began to squeeze them with one hand as his other hand went to her cunt and his cock. He seemed to be milking out all that was in him and then he rolled over to his side pulling Marie with him.
She had the look of satisfaction on her face as I watched his cock slid out of her. She just looked at me and said “please”. I slipped between her legs and began to lick the lips of her pussy and let my tongue dive into her and pull all of Phil’s cum out of her. I gently sucked her cunt and then went back to licking between her lips and then down to her ass. I knew I could bring her off again like this but she seemed worn out. I looked up at her and she was exhausted but totally pleasured. When I finished I moved away from between her legs. I kissed her and told her that she could rest awhile and we would start again later.
Phil got up and left the room with me. He went to the bathroom to clean up and then we went into the living room. It felt odd to be sitting with a man that had just fucked your wife and you were both naked. I hadn’t wadded yet but he had so I still had a hard on. We sat and talked and it started to go down. I wanted to save it for later. Unlike him, I couldn’t get hard that many times in one night.
Phil told me that he thought it was really great of me to be able to let another man have sex with my wife and not get jealous. I told him that it wasn’t just another man but it had to be him because she had talked so much about him in our bedtime stories. I told him that I had trouble believing her about his cock size when we first started talking but she assured me that it was about nine inches and that she had taken all of it the very first time.
Phil laughed and said that she had but that she had jumped when she saw it and again when it first hit bottom. He again said that he wished he had asked her to suck his cock when they were dating because she was so good at it. I told him that I taught her that but I wished he had because at first she didn’t want to do it and then she for sure didn’t want to swallow. He seemed to be able to tell her to do something and she did with no questions. He said that she was always like that with him and he had really enjoyed it. He would tell me some more later but he was in the mood for some more of that good pussy and he really wanted his cock sucked. I laughed and we headed for the bedroom.
Marie was on her back when we came in and had a smile on her face. She asked if we had a nice chat and were we ready for some more fun. We both agreed and then she asked for her third favor. Would I please hold Phil’s cock up to her mouth and feed it to her. I said that I had done everything else and why not. Phil walked around the bed and Marie lay on her side, I took hold of his cock again and laid it onto her lips. He was only semi hard so I began to stroke it and rub it onto her lips and face. She opened her mouth and I put the head of it between her lips and then I pulled his foreskin back. I began to jerk him off into her mouth and he was getting hard and started to push towards her face. It was odd stroking an uncut cock and watching the foreskin slip back and forth over the head. She locked her mouth around his cock and I continued to jerk him off into her mouth. She looked up at me and I could see her eyes smiling. I let go of his cock and just watched her suck him and take most of his cock into her mouth. She looked so beautiful with his cock buried almost to the hilt in her mouth. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek and then I returned to the foot of the bed and started kissing her legs and rubbing towards her pussy.
Phil fucked her mouth and I went up and was licking and tonging her pussy. While he fucked her mouth she was fucking mine. I could feel her juices flowing down her ass and over my face. I then noticed that Phil was tightening up and I knew he was filling her mouth. I moved back and watched her cheeks puff out and watched her try and swallow all of his cum. Some ran out from the corners of her mouth onto her pillow but she got most of it.
Phil collapsed onto the bed and said that she had to be the best cocksucker he had ever met and that I was a very lucky guy. I told him I knew it and slid up next to her. She said that she needed a good fucking once more before bedtime and she hoped that I would start it and that maybe Phil would be hard enough later to finish it. I climbed on and gave her all I was worth but after having watched her cocksucking I didn’t last long. When I pulled out my cum was running out of her but Phil was ready to take over and he slide right in. It was strange knowing that he was fucking her in my cum but none of us cared. I slide down to the edge of the bed and just watched. The sound was sloppy, the smell was of sex but it looked great.
Phil did her up on her knees and with her lying on her stomach. He finished with her rolling over onto her back and her legs high in the air. When I heard his last grunt I knew she was getting filled again. His cock was limp when it fell out and he rolled over. I had never seen her with so much cum running out of her. With mine and then his, she was full. I didn’t even wait to be asked I just dove in and lapped her clean. I licked from her ass up to her clit and all points in between. Not long ago I had never tasted cum and now I loved the chance to lap it from her pussy weather it was mine or his I didn’t care. I just knew that it made Marie happy. I licked her clean and when I looked up she was doing the same to Phil’s cock. Even limp his cock still made a mouthful for her. When she finished we slid up on either side of Marie and went to sleep.

Nedcuck

Re: Did She 3

Unread post by Nedcuck » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 am

Wonderful story Gene, very hot!!! Greatly enjoyed the detail and recognize a great deal of all this.

rypmar7

Re: Did She 3

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:04 pm

All 3 parts are great. :up: How about some more?