Dinner Party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dandpita
Verified Hot Wife

Dinner Party

Unread post by dandpita » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 am

My master was in a very strange mood so I knew I must be meticulous as I cleaned house. He had me dress in my short black nightie and had put on my ankles cuffs that were attached by a strong chain. The hobbles made my movements short and heavy but I wouldn’t dare complain. I listened for him moving through the house. I knew at any moment he might decide to pin me against the wall and lift my skirt for a quick bit of pleasure. It made me nervous yet a little wet with anxious anticipation. I knelt down to clean the tub and I was distinctly aware of how vulnerable the position made me. I cleaned the tub efficiently but quickly. I reached up to turn off the faucet and sighed with a sense of accomplishment. Nearly at the end of the chore, I felt his presence watching me. I paused in mid motion with my hand still on the knob of the faucet. It was in that moment I felt him press down on me. My stomach pushed against the side of the tub, my ass in the air. He slid my skirt up and my panties down. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my butt cheek. I moved both hands to the floor of the tub to better support myself but it was wasted as he grabbed my hair and yanked my head up. He shoved his hard cock deep into me in one move and I cried out. ‘Your nice and wet my pet. Were you expecting Daddy?’ I didn’t answer but moaned as he thrust pushing me against the side of the tub. I was wet and couldn’t help but moan in pleasure. I could feel him speed up his intensity, lifting my ass, still pulling my head back by my hair. Then just as suddenly as he was there he pushed my head down against the tub and left me wanting. I was wet and tingling. My nipples were hard and pressed against the cold metal. There was nothing to say he was done with me for now so I continued to work listening for a second assault.
It never came. I don’t know if I was more disappointed, frustrated or relieved. I knew our dinner guests would be arriving soon and I wondered why my Master hadn’t instructed me on what I would wear for tonight. I would need a little time to prepare myself now that the house was ready. I knew he had already showered and I reveled in the smell of his cologne drifting down the hall. Now I would hear and smell his approach. I sat down in my nightie and hobbles and decide to watch a little tv and wait. It wasn’t long before I heard him come down the hall. He stood by the coffee table in the living room and signaled me to come to him. He sat me on the edge of the coffee table then lay me across it. I was easily excited after our earlier encounter but wished he hadn’t left himself so little time for his second assault. He slipped my arms from my nightie and tied them to the legs of the table. He then put a blindfold on me. I felt him slip down my panties again and tie my hobbles to other end of the coffee table. I began to feel a little apprehensive. Apprehension grew to anxiety as I felt something hard and round on my stomach. I was fairly sure it was a plate. He then nestled a smaller bowl between my breasts. ‘Was that ranch dressing I smelled?’ As the doorbell rang I realized I would not be having the appetizers but started to worry about the main course.
The sounds were muffled at first but finally I could make out two distinct new voices. One was the light pleasant voice of a woman and the other a deep male voice. My master brought them to the living room. ‘I have laid out some things for you to enjoy.’ There was a giggle from the woman and a snort from the man. I could feel the softness of her skirt brush my arm as she sat down on the couch. I smelled the sweet scent of a woman’s perfume. I could tell from his voice that the man had taken a seat on the other side of me in the chair. My Masters’ cologne mingled with the woman’s scent as he sat next to her. I squirmed intensely aware of my exposed position. My master smacked my thigh roughly but not so much as to disturb the plates resting on my chest and stomach. I could tell they were eating! I knew Master had prepared celery and carrots and a few other appetizers which made sense of the ranch dressing nestled at my breast. I tried to relax and took even breaths careful not to spill anything. I could tell by the softness of her hands that it was the woman who first showed interest in me. She slid the nightie top down a little farther to reveal my right breast. She took a carrot and dribbled dressing on my already hard nipple. It started to run down my side so she stopped it with her tongue, licking up back toward the source. I tried not to move too much as I finally felt her mouth latch on to my breast. I could feel my cunt get instantly wet. She kept sucking and licking. It was driving me mad. I then felt my masters’ hand on my thigh, his fingers finding my cunt dripping wet. He laughed. I felt what I could swear was the coldness of a carrot tickling my clit. The shock wore off quickly and I shifted slightly trying to coax him for more.
I knew my Master was still taunting my clit when I felt ranch dressing dribble over my lips. I stuck out my tongue to lick it off and was greeted by a hard cock pressing against my mouth. It had to be the other man shoving his cock into my mouth. I licked and sucked it the best I could as he forced it deeper. The woman had renewed her attention to my breasts and I was feeling overwhelmed. The plates were removed and I felt my Master shove his cock into my wet cunt. I arched my back but he pushed me down. The other man moved away and I felt the woman’s hard nipples demanding my attention. I returned the sweet sucking and licking she had been giving me as my Master thrust into my pussy. I wondered where the other man had gone. I imagined him fucking the woman or pleasuring her in some way.
Then I could feel the woman straddle me. I felt her cunt wet against my stomach. She lay over me and licked my lips. I opened my mouth to her tongue and tasted her sweetness. My Masters’ cologne was strong as he knelt near my head and unfastened my arms. I thought this was so that I could better enjoy the woman’s affections but she moved away. Master sat me up, then made me stand. My nightie already balled up joined my panties in a heap at my feet. The way the hobbles had been tied to the table allowed me to remain tied to the table while assuming a kneeling position. When my Master put me into the kneeling position I could tell I was now straddling the strange man. He grabbed my ass and forced his cock into my cunt. I whimpered slightly, surprised by the sudden change. He fucked me hard for a bit, bucking up into me. When he paused I could feel my Master behind me. I thought for a moment he was sitting on the table watching. He leaned over me and I could feel warm oil on my ass. I was a little frightened but was so excited and hot with pleasure. The other mans cock was still hard inside me as my Master mounted me from behind. I groaned as he stuck first his finger then his cock into my ass. I was overwhelmed and full as they both started moving inside me. I cried out loud as I came. I shuttered and felt exhausted but still they moved against me. It felt like a tortured eternity until my Master relented and rose. He brought me up off the other man and had me lay across the table again.
I sighed trying to catch my breath. The air was cold on my sweat drenched skin. I thought for sure the evening was done but I was wrong. The woman straddled me again. I could feel little chains dancing on my chest, teasing my nipples hard again. The woman fastened nipple clamps onto me. I felt another person straddling me from behind her. She rose up and I could feel a gentle tug on my nipples. It wasn’t until he started fucking her as she knelt over me that I realized as he thrust into her my breasts were jerked back and forth. I began to realize she had attached the other ends of the clamps to her own breasts so that mine were tugged and teased as hers swung in rhythm to his thrusting. She moaned with pleasure and I could feel my cunt growing wetter. I longed to see her breasts moving above me. I moved my head but could not dislodge the blindfold. I heard the mans’ breathing become more and more labored. Then he cried out and pushed the woman down on me. A moment of rest followed as he collected himself. She finally raised herself up and unhooked the nipple clamps. Blood rushed back to my nipples and they tingled and throbbed. I could tell by his smell and the feel of his lips that it was my Master that suckled them. My cunt was dripping wet again and my Master moved down. Instead of taking my cunt though he slid his cock back in my ass and resumed where he had left off earlier. The woman still unsatisfied moved up and straddled my face. She pushed her clit to my mouth. I licked her and nibbled her clit. I wasn’t sure what to think of the taste of the odd mixture of her cunt and the other mans cum pouring out of her. I licked and sucked anyway making her moan and arch against me. The sound of her cuming excited my Master and his thrusting became faster and more demanding. She moved off me and I heard kissing and moaning from the couch. I imagined her man wanted to take up where I left off. The feeling of my Masters cock deep in my ass drove me to cry out as I came again. He made no sound as he came in my ass. He paused only briefly then moved away from me.
I felt cold and suddenly alone and very exposed. I heard the visitors saying their farewells. I heard the door open and close. It felt like an eternity before my Master returned to me. He stood me up and pulled my nightie back up, covering me. He untied and unchained my legs. His fingers sifted through my hair and he bent over and kissed me long and deep. He slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me toward the bedroom, still blindfolded…….