The Meeting

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
roadman
Prepubescent

The Meeting

Unread post by roadman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

Kim called me at 4:45 and said she had something to tell me. Apparently she slipped up to St. Joe today while I was working and the baby was at school. She asked if I was mad….truth is, I was so fucking horney I could have screamed. She had been talking to “Mike” on pal talk and told me that he comes to St. Joe often.

It seems that Mike called her around 10:15 and said he would be in St. Joe for lunch. Long story short… they met at Applebee’s and had lunch and drinks. They sat in his car for 45 minutes flirting and talking afterwards. She kissed and rubbed on him…and he rubbed on her. She swore that is as far as it went.

When I got home, I saw that our daughter was outside. I went straight to Kim, pulling her shirt and bra up and pulling her shorts down. “You ready to fuck him aren’t you?” She did not need to respond. She was soaking wet.

I went next door and asked our neighbor “C” if I could impose on them to baby-sit tomorrow. W hen I came back in, I told Kim to have Mike meet us back there again tomorrow for lunch. At 11:35 we walked into Applebee’s and ordered drinks. Before they arrived, Mike came in. I made Kim wear her black top with white across the top and her short white skirt. No bra…and no panties. We had already gotten a room
nearby.

After much flirting and grab assing under the table, I suggested we go back to the room. Mike walked in and surprised me by taking control. My wife was going to get fucked hard by this stud and I may as well accept it. He threw her on the bed and dove on top of her. He kissed her deep and pulled at her tits under the shirt exposing her hard nipples. Then he went between her legs licking and sucking her sweet pussy.

She moaned in total ecstasy. After she came and moaned loudly he rose up and put on a condom. Kim was sucking me on her hands and knees on the bed when he entered her from behind. He fucked her very hard and fast while she whimpered and moaned. Then she released my cock and rolled over. I moved up over her head holding her hands while he mounted her. His cock was a total blur going in and out. She came several times this way while I kissed her and sucked her nipples.

Suddenly, she rose up and said, “Honey, you said you would do anything right?” Reluc tantly I said yes. “Please lick my clit while he fucks me.” I agreed and they got into a reverse cowboy position on the edge of the bed. As he fucked her harder and harder I concentrated on her clit licking and sucking her. She almost passed out when she came due to the intensity. She knows I would do anything for her.

Mike was ready to cum, so I asked Kim to blow him while I watch. He laid on his back and she sucked and sucked until he flooded her hot mouth with cum. He then rested while I ate her pussy real good and fucked her missionary. I came so hard inside her….that I almost erased my fucking memory.

Wonder if Mike can come by again?