A Night To Remember

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
roadman
Prepubescent

A Night To Remember

Unread post by roadman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 am

After spending time at the club and the ride home, excitement was in the air. We got back to John and CG's place and all I could think about was finally being with CG. It would have been so easy to just fuck her right away, but I wanted to make this a night to remember. We had an amazing hug when we got out of the truck, I loved feeling her in my arms. I held her hand and then brushed my fingers against her cheek, down by her neck, then running my fingers through her hair and pulling it to the side. I kissed her on the cheek. We walked over to the couch.

John asked if we would like to have a drink. John made CG and myself a Captain Morgan and Pepsi and he got the tequilla out. CG put on some country music. Tim McGraw song "My Best Friend" was playing. CG looked at John and said..awwww hun..listen..our song...I love u so much. CG loves Tim McGraw and John is his look alike. I sat on the couch and CG sat on my lap. She looked so incredibly sexy...she is truly the most beautiful girl in the world..and here I am..in her house..with her and her husband..and about to make love to her. I was nervous, because I never knew what she saw in me, and hoped she would still want me. CG is the sweetest person ever and assured me she has always wanted this and was ready for me. We had a couple of drinks and although I was nervous, my body was telling me this was the right thing. My blood was flowing from my heart and was beating heavily. My cock was so incredilby hard.

As CG sat on my lap...I looked into her beautiful eyes...they just melt me...mmmmm. We engaged in an amazing kiss. Our lips first touched lightly, then our tongues met...she is an incredible kisser. I moved my lips down and kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobes. I whispered in her ear how sexy and gorgeous she was. My fingers ran down across her neck, I brushed her hair back..I ran my fingers down her arm..down to her waist. John has joined us on the couch. As I continued to make out with CG, John's hands were caressing her body...he untied her strap on her black dress and pulled the top down and started to kiss her breasts. My fingers went down between CG's thigh..she had taken her panties off earlier at the club...she was feeling so moist as I touched her below her dress.

The song "Gettin You Home" started playing and CG stood up and her black dress hit the floor. OMG..her body is so incredible...better than any Playboy Playmate ...her body is so tight... CG reached over to me and pulled my shirt off. She straddled me while I was sitting on the couch. Her hands was rubbing on my chest and she started kissing my chest. I reached around her and grabbed her sexy ass and pulled her tight next to me. Her perfume smelled so terrific. I loved feeling her bare breasts againts my chest. The feel of CG's naked body sitting on me was driving me wild. CG slid off of me and sat between me and John on the couch. She reached over and undid my jeans and pulled down my zipper and her hand grabbed my cock. My cock was so incredibly hard...knowing I will soon be inside of CG...her mouth, her wetness...to experience the most incredible lady ever.

Although we were so ready to just fuck, we would have time for that...we had the night CG stretched out on the couch. Her naked body was a vision. John was feeling her breasts while I was letting my fingers explore her. I went into the kitchen and got some Parrot bay. I poured it on her tummy and did a body shot off of the most amazing tight tummy...she knows how much her tummy turns me on. She started sucking Johns cock as I contiued to kiss her body. I then went and got some whip cream and put some on her nipples, her tummy and down below right above her clit. John and I both began to lick the whip cream off her body. Each of us taking a breast and kissing her nipples. I love kissing down her body....her tummy..and OMG..to her clit. I began to eat the sweetest pussy, my tongue entereing her as my fingers played with her clit. CG began to wiggle a little...I loved hearing her moans...Johns hands and mouth on her breasts and me eating her...it was so incredible. My hands reached under her ass...pulled her tight to me. I just loved it...I could eat her for hrs...John always told me how she was so delicious..and OMG...it was true heaven.

I picked CG up off the couch and carried her over to the kitchen counter. I sat her on the counter where I watched her so many times while she was cooking. Now it is my turn to have her for my meal. She spread her legs and I licked up her thighs and again prceeded to eat her pussy. It DIDN'T taste like chicken...lol.

We then moved to the floor..there was a scarf on the table and I grabbed it and wrapped it around her eyes to blind fold her. As she layed on the floor blindfolded...she felt 4 hands explore her body, 2 mouths and tongues and 2 cocks. Not knowing who was doing what..but just feeling cocks and hands and mouths...CG breathing heavy and whimpering and moaning....feeling it..feeling her husband and boyfriend enjoying her incredible amazing body, a cock in her mouth...a cock in her pussy..hands on her waist..hands on her breasts..playing with her nipples...fingers running thorugh her hair..lips kissing her lips...but when her toes were kissed..she said..dammit Mike..but then said ...keep doing it..I wanted to explore every inch of that sexy body...

We decided it was time to go upstairs. I followed CG and just watching her walk and her sexy little ass..OMG..CG...what u do to me!!! We got upstairs and CG laid on the bed. John grabbed her by the legs and pulled her up to him..his cock entering her..fucking her so nice. I went around to the other side of the bed and crawled on top of her...rubbing my cock on her breasts. My cock and balls in bewteen her amazing breasts..it felt incredible..sliding my cock up to her mouth. She took my cock in her hand and started licking up the side and back down..then kissing the head...it was driving me wild..she took my cock all the way into her mouth...John was fucking her and my cock being sucked...her body was being filled with John and me....

CG then rolled over...got on her knees on the bed..I moved around and entered her from behind. My cock slid into her wetness..she was soo tight...I love fucking CG...I grabbed her waist...fucked her deep inside of her..feeling her sweetness....so hard...my cock throbbing in her...fucking and pounding that sweet incredilbe pussy. I grabbed her beautiful flowing hair and pulled it lightly...it was amazing as she then started sucking John's cock again. MMMM..the way she was moving...watching her take johns cock down her throat while I was fucking her hard from behind...CG moaning..her sweet little whimpers...oh my fucking gawd CG...oh baby..yesssss...ohhhh baby....mmmmmmmm...U...ohhhhhh sweetie...u are so amazing..i have needed this from u for so long......

CG..this will be a night I will always remember....