Back then ...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
photoman2
Prepubescent

my first with a hot wife

Unread post by photoman2 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:29 am

A newly married couple moved in a few doors from our house, her mother and mine were friends, somehow I became friendly with them, he was in the navy so away from home for many months at a time. When he was home I would go out with them. Dave was into radio controlled boats he would make them while he was at sea. When he went back to sea I would spend time with his wife Mary, helping with jobs about the house and just generally getting close.
Just after my fifteenth birthday my parents were away for a week’s holiday. I had decided not to go with them, on the second day, I was in the house with Mary when a huge thunderstorm stuck, something neither of us liked. I was not about to show my fear acting the big man, Mary suggested we watch something on telly. We were sitting on the sofa when the biggest crash of thunder brought her closure my arm slipped around her she melted up to me, I could feel her body next to mine somehow our lips met and we kissed for the first time. We stayed in each others arms all evening, then when it was time that I usually went home she suggested that I stay the night in her spare room not to have to go out in the storm that was still raging.
We went up stairs she showed me to the spare room, saying “if I wanted anything she was just in the next room” in hind sight I probably should have made the first move to join her in her bed but I was a shy virgin. I undressed and climbed in to my bed my hand soon found my cock and started wanking myself to sleep thinking of our kiss and her body rubbing against me and what might have happened. The storm started up again and flashes of lighting lit up the room a crash of loud thunder shock the house and Mary came bursting in to my room. She was wearing just a short almost transparent nightdress in the flashes of lightning her breasts were clearly visible with her large nipples poking out she said “I must be scared being alone and should see get in with me” before I could say anything, Mary pulled back the blankets to reveal my naked body and and me clutching my now fully erect member without a word she climbed in beside me no sooner in the bed our lips met and we kissed I could feel her hot breasts against my naked body, her hand reached down and took hold of my cock and squeezed, she asked “if that was nice” this was my dream, no sooner I said “yes” she was on top of me her legs straddling me her hand guided me between her legs and pressed my erection against her soaking sex I just slid inside her the pleasure was fantastic as she rode me she reached up her hands and pulled of her nightdress her breasts now swung totally free above my face. She leaned forward pressing her breasts to my mouth my tong found her nipple and like a firm cherry. All too quickly I felt my cock throbbing uncontrollably and I exploded inside her.
My cock slipped from inside her Mary turned around and took me in her mouth pushing her sex towards my mouth I new nothing of oral sex but she begged me to lick her, soon my tong was inside her she was now screaming for me to bite her lick her put my finger in her make her cum. It wasn’t long before my cock was hard again and she was telling me to fuck her again. This time I was on top of her and more in control.
t.b.c.