watching

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
t3952

watching

Unread post by t3952 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:15 pm

The three of us went to camp knowing exactly what was going to happen. The three of us went down to the steam bath by the lake, she was the only one who took off all her cloths, the two of us guys had bathing suits on. We had a steam bath washed and had a swim. I got dressed and sat in the screened in porch just off the steam bath. I heard them both talking and when I went to the window I watched as she sat on the top bench with her legs spread, she lathered up with soap and he shaved her. This was so erotic watching him gently shaving her clean, she looked out at me and just smiled, he rinsed her and knelt down and licked her. The steam bath is the best place to shave, you can get a real smooth shave. I said I was tired and was going to bed, I went up to the camp, grabbed a pair of binoculars and sat down to watch, after about 5 minutes they both came out and sat in the porch, by now it was dark but with the small lights on it just gave enough light to see. He was sitting in a lawn chair and she was on her knees between his legs, god that looks so good when your wife does that, her head bobbed up and down and I knew what he was feeling. This carried on for about 10 minutes and they both got up, turned off the lights and headed up to the camp, I quickly went into the bedroom. Our camp is set up in an l shape with the bedroom looking down into the sunken living room. I watched as they came in and my wife sat him down on the couch with his back towards me, she removed her robe and straddled him with her face towards me, she lifted both her breasts for him too suck on and tilted her head back as she smiled at me. I could see him tilt his head towards her and knew he was sucking on her large nipples. This went on for about 10 minutes and then they alternated between deep kisses and breast kissing, they stood up and he gently laid her down and then got on the couch with his head between her legs, she was facing me and kept smiling at me, he liked her clit and she was very verbal in how good it felt, this lasted about 5 minutes and then he climbed up and laid on top of her, man did I ever have butterflies in my stomach as I knew there was no turning back now and knew exactly what was going to happen next. She reached down and guided his cock right in, he pumped slowly at first and after 10 pumps, my wife wrapped her legs around his ass and started rubbing her hands all over his back and his thighs, she had red toenail polish on and her feet locked together on is backside looked just incredible. She had her head turned to the right and she could look right at me, she starred at me, he pumped about 19 more times I counted but lost track, and at the same time that he stopped pumping ,my wife closed her eyes, and unhooked her feet and I knew he was pumping his hot cum deep inside. He made 4 small pumps and I knew he was done, man the butterflies in my stomach was unbearable. the most agonizing time was after he pulled out they sat there and had a drink while I was waiting for her to come in the room, they stayed out in the living room for about 15 minutes but it seemed like 5 hours. he finally went up to our sleep camp and my wife came into the bed room, she dropped her robe and straddled my face, man did he ever cum lots This feeling of her freshly fucked pussy was indescribable, with both of there juices freely dripping out, I enjoyed this for about a minitue and turned her over and slid my cock deep inside, there was no resistance at all, she was so wet, I could hardly feel her, his cock is smaller than mine but he came so much, I didn't want to cum in her, I would rather hold her in my arms all night knowing her well fucked pussy is full of another man's cum and eat her clean the next morning as all there lovemaking dribbles out .We went to sleep with a smile on both our faces. I woke her up early the next morning and cleaned her out, it smelled and tasted stronger/different than the night before but I lapped it all up. She has made love to this guy 15 times at our camp and I watched all the time

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: watching

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:35 pm

Hot story and well written. Thanks for sharing it with us!

HLG