Did She 4 (she Did)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
gene19511951

Did She 4 (she Did)

Unread post by gene19511951 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Marie invited Phil to come over on Saturday evening after supper and spend the night. We both talked about it and we were both excited. Marie and I had talked about how far we should take our playing. Last time she had me do a lot of helping with Phil. She had me rub his cock on her face and jerk it off in her mouth before she sucked him. She also had me rub it up and down her pussy lips and then push it into her. I even licked her clit while she was sitting backwards on his lap with his cock in her. She said that she would like to go even farther this time if I was up for it. I told her I would try and do anything that made her happy and hot.
Saturday night came and around 8:00 the doorbell rang. I answered it and Phil came in. We shook hands and he came into the living room. Marie was on the couch and he came over and kissed her hello and had a seat next to her. I went for drinks as I had before to give them a minute. I heard Marie laugh and when I came in they were talking and he was rubbing her leg. She had worn her skirt and blouse again with the animal print underwear.
I gave them the drinks and had a seat in the chair across from them. We were making small talk and Phil told us he was dating a girl from town so he would have to be careful about being seem at our house until he found out how she felt about outside sex. We all laughed, but Marie said that she hope we could keep our little threesome as it was for awhile because she liked being the center of attention. Phil kissed her and his hand went into her skirt and her hand went to his cock and I knew we were in for a long night and Marie would be the center of everything.
I said that we should move this to the bedroom before we got started good and be relaxed. Phil and Marie stood and down the hall we went. By the time we got to the bedroom Marie had her blouse unbuttoned. When she turned around Phil could see the animal print bra. He ask that she leave it on for a little so he could see it but to please drop the skirt. Her panties matched and she looked hot as I always think she does. She turned so we could both see her and then she sat on the bed and asked that we both undress while she watched. She asked that Phil take off his shirt first and then me, then his pants and then me. He had me there because he doesn’t wear underwear and his cock was hanging long and slim. Marie asked that I keep my underpants on for the time being and then she looked at me and asked if I would help her enjoy Phil’s cock. I wasn’t sure what she meant but I told her I was game for whatever. I came over and she sat on the bed and had Phil stand in front of her. She said that she didn’t want to use her hands right now so would I stroke his cock and get it up some and then lay it on her tongue. I thought I would wadd right then.
I took hold of his cock and slipped the skin back and started to stroke him just like I want mine done. Marie ran her hand into my boxers and took my cock out and started stroking me just like I was doing. She opened her mouth and put out her tongue. Phil’s precum started to show on his cockhead. I rubbed it on her tongue and then laid his cock on it and pushed her chin up. I guess I gave her mouth to him because he said that was so hot and then he began to slid his cock in and out of her mouth.
Marie continued to stroke me so I took hold of Phil’s cock again and jerk it off in Marie’s mouth. I took his balls in my other hand and worked them and I would feel his balls tightening up. I knew he was going to cum and I told Marie so. She took all of his cock she could and all three of us were working it, Marie’s mouth, Phil’s hips and my hands. I could feel when his cum started and then Marie’s eyes got big and I knew she was getting a mouth full. I kept squeezing his balls and he kept humping her mouth and she sucked for all she was worth. I saw her throat swallow and I knew he was getting a good load down her throat. He slowed down and I let go of his balls. Marie had a grip on my cock and I thought she would crush it. She let his cock slid from her lips and opened her mouth so I could see the cum that was left on her tongue. She closed and then swallowed. She let my cock loose and fell back onto the bed. Phil said that he couldn’t think of a better way to start a weekend and he fell on the bed beside her and kissed her. I could tell she was giving him some tongue and when he broke the kiss he said that the taste wasn’t bad but that was as far as he was going for awhile and we all laughed. Marie then asked that I take her bra and panties off so Phil could enjoy the sights and rest for what was coming next.
I unhooked her bra and kissed her and her tits. I then worked my way down to her panties and pulled them off and kissed her pussy. She locked her legs onto my head and told me that I would have plenty of that to eat later but with a special sauce on it. I pulled back and slapped her ass.
She rolled over and kissed Phil again and started working on his cock to get it up so he could fuck her. She didn’t have to work to hard as it never really got soft. He played with her titties and ran his other hand down across her ass and his cock sprang to full staff. She swung her leg over his and lowered herself down onto his cock. I watched as it slid up and down her ass crack. She looked over and asked for a little help and I held his cock up while she lowered down on it and I watched it all go into her pussy. Marie let out a moan and then just sat still. She wiggled a little but she said that she loved the feel of it. It felt like it was up around her belly button. She began to raise up and then drop onto his cock. She said that it hit just right and I liked watching her ass wiggle when she hit. She leaned forward and asked that I put my cock against her ass crack like I was going to fuck her but I knew she wouldn’t let me in her ass. My finger and tongue were the only things that went in there. I climbed on the bed and it felt funny sliding against her ass but it felt good. She asked that I put my cock against Phil’s and see if I could get the head in her cunt with his. Mine is thicker than Phil’s but the head and an inch or so went in. Our cocks were rubbing in and out of her pussy and I loved the feel and look of her pussy with both cocks in.
Marie said that felt good but she wanted to give Phil room to really fuck her, hard and fast like she liked it. I got off of the bed and Phil rolled her over and put it to her. His ass was like a piston and he didn’t stop. He must have fucked her for fifteen minutes like that. She was screaming and grabbing his ass and I could tell she was getting the fucking she talked about from when they dated. She begged him to slow down so she could change positions.
They rolled over and she said that she wanted to sit on him facing his feet. She didn’t get up she just twisted around on his cock. It never came out and then she was kneeling with his cock still in her and her facing his feet. She leaned back and rubbed her clit and you could really see his cock sliding into her. She motioned me over and said that she wanted me to kissed and lick her clit. I leaned down and her clit and lips were covered with their juices. I tongued her clit and flicked my tongue on it. She then said she wanted to see me lick from Phil’s balls up to her pub and all parts in between. I had decided earlier I would do what she wanted so I dropped my head to his cock and started licking from base up over his cock, her clit and into her pubic hair. She wiggled and said that she had just waded watching and feeling that. I heard Phil say that he felt it too and it was nice. I licked again and then I started chewing on her clit and his cock. I didn’t care what I was doing it just felt good. Marie was hunching and screaming that the sight was so hot and she raised up and Phil’s cock popped out. The moment of truth. I dropped my head down and let it go into my mouth. I bobbed my head some and took as much into my throat a I could and then I leaned my head back, looked at Marie and then pulled it out and shoved it back into her cunt. She flooded his cock with pussy juice. She squirted all over him and he in turn started cumming in her. She fell back onto his chest with his cock still impaled in her. I saw the cum running down her pussy and his cock and I just started licking. Cunt, cock, balls, just anything that had cum on it. I cleaned her outer lips up and his cock slid out. It was really limp. I licked her cunt and then I took his cock in my mouth and sucked all of their juices off of it. Marie spread her legs more and I licked and sucked her cunt and licked at her ass to get it all.
We all laid there and didn’t say a word for awhile and then Marie just looked at me and said, thank you. She said that that had been the best wadd she thought she had ever had and she loved me even more for it. She hoped I would go that far but she didn’t know. She had mentioned it to Phil when they had talked and he said he didn’t mind but he wasn’t going to do the same but sure didn’t mind if I did. He liked it and had been sucked by a guy before and had no problem with it.
We all collapsed on the bed and didn’t move for awhile. I got up and went for a drink of water. I turned around in the kitchen and Phil was standing there naked and limp. I told him I hadn’t seen his cock that limp since we met. He said that Marie hadn’t made him wadd like that ever and he would take awhile to recover. We both had a seat at the table and talked some.
I thought it was awkward before sitting and talking to a man with a naked nine inch cock but it was even harder to start off talking when you had just had his cock in your mouth. I asked Phil if he had ever had sex like that before and he said that it was the hottest he could remember. I told him that was the first time I had ever had another cock in my mouth. He smiled and said that Marie had called him earlier in the week to tell him that she hoped he wouldn’t mind if things went towards me playing with his cock. She told him it got her really hot to see and she hoped she could get me to do a lot with it.
I told him I didn’t mind any of it because it was all so hot together and I just couldn’t stop what I was doing. He said that he hoped I didn’t stop because he loved it too.
We drank our water and talked for awhile about other things. He said that he still couldn’t get over me being willing to share Marie. He wasn’t complaining and was really glad I didn’t mind her and him getting together. I told him that she had talked about how good he was in bed, the backseat of a car or even on the hood of his car and I just had to see them and it all made her happy. Our sex life had never been better and I did love to watch. We had given Marie a little time to rest and then headed back to the bedroom.
Marie was in the center of the bed and she looked lovely as I always thought she did. I walked over and kissed her and she asked if we had a nice talk and were we ready for some more good times. She reached for my cock and stroked it a little and then said that she wanted to get it doggy style because Phil hit the deepest that way and she wanted to really feel him deep in her. She also wanted him to cum deep in her so I would have to really work to get the cum out. I slapped her ass and told her to go for it.
She slid to the side of the bed and Phil kneeled and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips. I had seen it before but I still loved to watch. It gave my cock a tingle to see. I reached over and held her pussy open and told him to slide all of the way in on the first push. His cock was still slick and so was her pussy and he went balls deep the first try. Marie grunted and I could tell he was at the bottom. Phil held still and she quivered her cunt muscles. They both looked like they were in heaven. Phil then started to pull back and then slid in again. He picked up the pace and he was hitting bottom each time. I went around to the front of Marie and held my cock out for her to suck. She didn’t hesitate and took it all in. We both hit bottom from different ends.
I pulled back and she asked if I was up to licking her clit while Phil fucked her. I told her I was game for anything and I turned around and slid underneath them. It is an all together different sight to watch your wife getting screwed from under and up close. I tried licking her clit like this but Phil’s balls kept hitting me in the eyes so I turned around and came in from between his legs. The sight was different and I could get at her pussy easier. I licked her clit and of course I let my tongue lick on his cock some too. He stopped for a minute when I licked him and said something to Marie but I couldn’t understand from where I was. Her legs covered my ears. Phil pumped for awhile and then he pulled back just so the head was still in her and then he pushed forward real fast. His balls bounced on her pussy and the impact pushed pussy juice out and onto my face. He pulled back again but his cock slipped out and hit my face. I let it go into my mouth and sucked it some and then pushed it back to her pussy with my tongue. Marie wiggled when I did this and I looked up and she was looking between her tits watching me. She asked that I do that again so she could see better. Phil pulled back again and his cock was out and then into my mouth. I sucked and he pumped it into my mouth. He was now fucking my mouth like he had done Marie’s. She said that she couldn’t take it anymore and to fuck her hard and fast and fill her deep. His cock came out of my mouth and into her pussy and the fuck was on. I kept my face down away from them and he went at her as hard and fast as he could. In a few minutes he locked his crotch against her ass and I knew he was filling her. He stayed that way for a couple of minutes and then he pulled back and let his cock fall out. He sat back and Marie sat on my face and ground her pussy lips onto my mouth. I sucked and tongued and the cum rolled out and into my mouth. I worked for my creampie but I think I got it all. I was so hot I wadded without even touching my cock. It had been a long time cumming but it blew onto all of us. I could hear them laughing but I didn’t care. It was the wad I needed.
Marie fell to the side and Phil was still sitting on the bed. He was stroking his cock and telling Marie that this was spoiling him for sex with anyone else. They kissed and then Marie cleaned his cock off. I just watched and played with myself for awhile. No body tried to clean my flying cum off. We just all went to sleep smelling like sex.
I will tell about Sunday morning later.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Did She 4 (she Did)

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:40 am

I loved this story!

HLG

Squirming69
Experienced

Re: Did She 4 (she Did)

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:27 pm

My wife and I would love to hear more...
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!