A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 4: "Her Report"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Paul_Pines
Experienced

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 4: "Her Report"

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:48 am

Sally's not big on writing about her dates. This is the one thing I was able to get out of her!
from 1998

SALLY'S REPORT

This is my take on what happened at our rendezvous on Monday.

It all started late Sunday night, when I got to go to this wonderful, clean hotel room, with all the amenities — wine and glass and candles and bubble-bath, and sweet notes on my pillow to greet me, in an effort to help me primp for the next day. I took a long bath, I painted my nails (hot red) putting an extra coat on my toes. I softened my skin with lotion, lay in bed and watched TV and read until I was sleepy, then turned off the light and dreamed sweet dreams.

Awaking the following morning, once again taking a bath, once again cherishing the silence and the peace which comes from breakfast and a newspaper and nowhere to go, I slid on my black underwear, my gold top and my long, black skirt and heels, awaiting one or both of my lovers of the day. Peewee (Paul) came first, begging to see what I had on underneath my skirt, begging for some time before he was to give me up for the morning. I spread my legs, having worn no underwear that day to get in the way. Left Peewee drooling as I closed my legs again, and read my book until Ted arrived.

My lover knocked on the door at 10:30, walked in and hugged me and kissed me, his mustache tickling my upper lip. We exchanged pleasantries, and then sent Peewee to the hotel pool so we could be alone. We talked about how long it had been, and how we were looking forward to the next few hours. We slowly undressed: he kissed me from my neck to the top of my bra and removed my blouse while I unzipped him. I slipped his pants down over his hips as he slid my skirt down over mine. We began to explore. He is physically different from Peewee; soft where Peewee is hard, smaller where Peewee is tall, but *much* larger where it counts. He spread lotion - sesame oil - and rubbed me down from head to toe - first back, then front, as we began to find the heat within. I gently took the oil and massaged his cock, while he played with my nipples - something that always gets me hot. His lovemaking has a quality which is different; it isn't rushed and frantic and furious, it is slow and gradual, and oh, so satisfying! He filled me completely - thick and long, stroking places that rarely get touched, stretching me the limit. He held me while I came, arms wrapped around me and head buried between my breasts. He enjoyed making me feel good; I love when he touches me all over. I love being touched - softly, caressingly - he makes me feel warm and feminine and content. And I love how Ted picks up the pace incredibly just before he's ready to come, then rams himself into me, and pours himself into me.

We called Peewee to tell him that I was full. Waiting at the pool, I wanted him to know that Ted's cum was dripping out of me, so much so that we had created a huge wet spot underneath us. Ted was lying on top of me at the time, cock still semi-hard inside me as I spoke to my husband on the phone. We cuddled and played for a while longer, then we called him a second time, to tell him he could come for sloppy seconds.

After resting for a while, we started making love again, looking up to watch Peewee, cock in hand, cuckolded as he watched someone else take his place. Even when he is very excited from playing with himself, Peewee is small; no amount of pulling would make a difference. When we were done, Peewee licked my lover's cum from between my legs, while we giggled and he gagged; then he made us drinks, and ordered us food, and served it to us in bed. We made love once again, and again we had Peewee lick me clean. I love knowing I can make my lover cum over and over and over again; such delicious power!

I love being told I'm beautiful; I love being appreciated, I love being stroked. It excites me to know that I can excite others. It's one hell of a head-trip to know that I can excite two men at once. The world could have ended outside, but what was important was what was going on inside the room, and inside my head, inside every part of me that had been touched, and stroked, and pummeled. I felt warm and tingly the rest of the day. I can't quite believe this is me: oozing cum all day from my lover and my husband, though Peewee couldn't even feel the sides of my cunt when I finally let him inside me; my pussy was gaping after so many sessions with Ted.

Altogether a wonderful way to start the week!

Sally
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 4: "Her Report"

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:57 am

Thanks for posting this account of the story from your lady's perspective. I love the nickname she uses for you, and her acknowlegements regarding her sense of power in the situation.

HLG