Wife's First Time Fucking My Second Buddy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Shooter
Prepubescent

Wife's First Time Fucking My Second Buddy

Unread post by Shooter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm

My buddy Mike has always had a thing for my sexy wife Jennifer. You see, I started dating Jennifer when she was eighteen and Mike and I were roommates at the time. She was always horny and we used to fuck all the time. Since she is very vocal while having sex, Mike was able to listen to Jennifer's moans and screams whenever I was fucking her hard. Now, Mike is 46 and Jennifer is 37 and that age difference has always made Mike want her even more. Although Mike's wife is very sexy and very nice, he is always copping a feel from the other women we socialize with. Most of the time it's all in good fun but whenever Mike is messing around with Jennifer I know he is really trying to go as far as she'll let him.

Jennifer and I used to have any ongoing ménage a trois with another buddy of mine until he moved away about eight years ago. Since then I haven't shared her with anyone else. Now that's not because I haven't wanted to but we just haven't found the right person and Jennifer has seemed reluctant to play with any new men. Mike and I have had many explicit conversations about Jennifer and his chances at fucking her and I've always encouraged him to make passes as Jennifer whenever opportunities presented themselves. You see, watching Jennifer sucking another man's cock or seeing another man's hard cock sliding into her sweet pussy absolutely drives me wild!!! She is such a sexy woman and sitting back and watching her giving pleasure or receiving pleasure is nothing short of amazing. Normally Jennifer fends off Mike's advances and plays all coy and innocent but I know deep down his attention turns her on. There was even one time at a wine festival when he jumped into bed with her while I was getting coffee when he took out his cock and rubbed it cock against her as he reached into her panties and fingered her pussy. She later told me about the incident and admitted that she gave his cock a few strokes however it didn't go any further than that.

So that takes us to tonight. Mike's wife and daughter were visiting friends for the evening which left him home alone. We had dropped off our oldest daughter to soccer practice and my youngest was just hanging out. Since Mike and I had been exchanging naughty text messages about Jennifer over the past couple of days I decided to invite him over for a casual dinner. Mike eagerly jumped at the chance and arrived a few minutes later. Jennifer was looking sexy as always in short athletic shorts and a tight tank top which accentuated her amazing breasts. Mike brought his own bottle and started drinking mixed drinks not long after he arrived. All through dinner Jennifer, Mike, and I chatted about current issues and future vacation plans all the while Mike continued hitting his bottle. My youngest was in the other room when Mike started razzing Jennifer with his usual sexual innuendos and teases. Jennifer is pretty used to this and she played along, even giving a little back to Mike. Of course I was secretly hoping the teasing would eventually turn into some actual sexual activity between the both of them.

Out of the blue I realized the time had slipped by and I needed to drive down to the school to pick up our oldest. All of a sudden I realized I might be able to set up Mike and Jennifer for an opportunity to play while nobody else was around. So I asked my youngest to ride with me to pick up my oldest. When Jennifer asked me if I wanted her to go instead I told her not to worry about it. I collected my keys and my youngest and quickly exited before Jennifer could protest. Based on the conversations Mike and I had been having over the last couple of days I knew it would only take him minutes before he tried to put some moves on Jennifer. I decided to give them as much time alone together as I could so I took the long way to the school. Once I arrived one of the other mom's wanted me to relay a message to Jennifer so I used this as an opportunity to call the house as a way of letting Mike know about how long I would be gone. When Jennifer answered I could hear Mike laughing in the background so I figured they were getting along fine. A few minutes later my oldest was done with practice and asked for McDonalds for dinner. This was perfect because I knew that would give Mike even more time to put some moves on Jennifer. I decided to call the house again to let Jennifer know my plan but this time she seemed a bit anxious and I could hear movement in the background over the phone. Jennifer acknowledged my plan with a quick answer and I swore I could hear her breathing deeply as she spoke. When we hung up I knew Mike would know that he had about fifteen minutes before I returned home. I hoped he would use this time wisely.

As I pulled in the driveway I could see through our front door and into the kitchen. Mike was sitting on a bar stool and Jennifer was standing near the counter. They appeared to be having a regular conversation as the kids and I walked in so I just acted normal and joined in. The kids went to bed a short time later and Mike, who works odd hours, said he was going to head home. We confirmed some plans for an upcoming weekend and he left after thanking us for dinner. Jennifer was acting normal and began getting ready for bed. I was certain Mike would have tried to put some moves on Jennifer while I was gone but I wasn't sure how to bring it up. So as I prepared for bed I hinted to Jennifer that she looked sexy tonight and that we should go downstairs away from the kids for a little adult time. She gave me a stern look and said, "Your friend already got what you're looking for so you’re tough out of luck." Now that took me by surprise because I didn't expect an answer like that. However, my cock became instantly hard as thoughts of Mike fucking Jennifer filled by head. So, a few minutes later I just came out and asked her. This is what she told me:

Right after I left, Mike began making comments about her body and how good she looked. This went on for several minutes with the both of them laughing and making sexual jokes. As soon as I called the house the first time Mike realized he had some time before I returned. So he got up and cornered Jennifer in the kitchen. He was teasingly grabbing at her breasts and ass, and even reaching for her pussy through the front of her shorts. Jennifer was "fending" him off and playing coy because she was used to this sort of behavior from Mike. This went on for several minutes until my second phone call. By this point the grabbing and touching was getting to Jennifer and Mike. She wasn't fending him off so hard and his touches were becoming more deliberate. As soon as we hung up Mike knew he had about fifteen minutes until I returned with the kids. Jennifer said it was if a switched flipped with Mike and he picked her up and carried her over to the couch. Mike told Jennifer that he has always wanted to fuck her and he was going to do so right now. Jennifer didn't know what to think. At first she tried to fight him off but she realized that was going to be an uphill battle. Mike is strong and he'd had several drinks. He was holding her firmly around the waist as she felt his erection pressing up against her. It was at that moment she realized her pussy was soaking wet from all the sexual play. After contemplating the situation she looked Mike in the eye and said, "You'd better make it quick."

At this point Mike forced Jennifer down onto her knees so that she was leaning against the couch. Mike knelt down behind her and slid her shorts and panties down over her ass and to her legs. Jennifer's head was spinning as she couldn't believe this was happening. She reached her arms out to her sides and involuntarily arched her back, forcing her sexy ass even further into the air. Jennifer heard Mike undo his zipper and she braced for what was about to happen. Mike placed his hands on her ass cheeks and spread them apart. She said it seemed as though Mike was taking a couple of seconds to admire her sexy asshole and swollen pussy lips which kind of lulled Jennifer into a short moment of calm. Then, suddenly and without warning, Mike thrust his cock deep inside Jennifer's soaking pussy. She felt his balls slap against her clit as he just held his cock still for a moment. I knew what he must have been feeling as this was the only pussy he's had his cock inside, other than his wife's, for over twenty years. Jennifer said he must have been savoring the moment as he didn't move a muscle. Then, as if someone snapped their fingers, he began to forcefully slam his cock in and out of Jennifer's sweet and much younger pussy. Jennifer buried her head in the couch pillows and let out a moan as Mike quickened the pace of his attack on her cunt. After about twenty seconds of fast and forceful fucking, Mike reached up and grabbed a handful of Jennifer's pretty blonde hair. He then gently but firmly pulled back until her head was raised off the couch and her back was arched even further. She then felt Mike's thumb rubbing against her tight little asshole as he began a slow and steady pace with his cock sliding in and out of her. Jennifer said Mike's cock was much smaller than mine but the heat of the moment had made her incredibly excited. She realized that her pussy was dripping wet and her super sensitive nipples were begging to be pinched. So she reached up with one hand and began to rub and pinch her nipples between her fingers. This must have sent Mike over the edge as he began to grunt loudly that he was about to cum.

Since Jennifer is not on the pill she told Mike to pull out and cum on her ass. However, Mike would have none of that. He reminded her that he'd had a vasectomy and that he was going to fill her pussy with his cum. It must have been the thought of another man's cum shooting deep inside her, not to mention the cock fucking her and her nipples being played with by her own fingers, but either way she began a deep and powerful orgasm. She said her pussy instinctively tightened around Mike's cock at which point he let out a loud groan. Suddenly, she felt her pussy being flooded with Mike's super hot cum. She said she felt each thrust of Mike's cum shooting against the walls of her cunt. After what seemed like a quart of his hot liquid pouring into her pussy, Mike collapsed on top of her and remained there for several seconds. Jennifer went limp under his body as she enjoyed the feeling of Mike's body resting against hers in this kneeing position.

At this point Jennifer reminded Mike that I would be returning soon with the kids which quickly brought him to his senses. He stood up and pulled up his shorts while Jennifer pulled her shorts and panties all the way off. She knew Mike's cum would soon be leaking out of her so she went into the bathroom and held a towel up to her sensitive and freshly fucked pussy. She squeezed her pussy muscles and milked most of Mike’s cum onto the towel. She then tossed it into the laundry hamper where I found it later, covered with Mike's sticky, white cum. Jennifer quickly ran upstairs and put on some fresh panties then immediately came back downstairs. Mike was sitting at the counter with a Cheshire cat grin on his face which made her begin laughing about what had just occurred between them. They were still laughing and joking about it as I pulled into the driveway.

After Jennifer finished her story she rolled over and said, "Since you let your buddy have his turn tonight, you'll have to wait for another time to have yours." With that she went to sleep. Of course my cock was hard as ever. So I went downstairs and found the "dirty" towel which confirmed everything she told me was true. It took only seconds of stroking my cock while smelling Mike and Jennifer's juices on that towel to explode in my own orgasm.

Who knows where this will go but for now, I'm just going to enjoy the memory of it.

jrobb
Experienced

Re: Wife's First Time Fucking My Second Buddy

Unread post by jrobb » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am

Wow. Hot story! You need to rekindle your authoring and give us some new stories!

JR

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 am

Thank you for sharing.

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:00 am

thats a hot story!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Great story! Did you two meet Mike again after this event? I am very curious!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

reallyforreal
Trainable

Unread post by reallyforreal » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:11 pm

I get that you and your wife play but your buddy is married. I'm pretty sure he didn't have his wife's ok to play. Now that he has had a taste of your wife do you think he is going to want to stop? What happens when his marriage comes crumbling down?

I'm not some prude. Whatever consenting adults want to do is fine by me she didn't consent and she is an integral part of this. I just hope this doesn't blow up in his face.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Well... Mike is an adult and he should be aware of the risks he takes.
Like the old TV show "Barretta" the tag line was "If you can't do the time...don't do the crime".
I think that applies here.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.