Wife Fucking My First Buddy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Shooter
Prepubescent

Wife Fucking My First Buddy

Unread post by Shooter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Fantasies Do Come True
My wife and I recently shared a sexual fantasy with my long time friend and I thought that you would love to hear about it.

First let me tell you that I'm twenty-seven and my beautiful wife, Jenny, is a twenty-three year old Texan. She is 5'3, has blonde hair, blue eyes, and her breasts are large and feathery soft with perfect nipples. After our daughter was born Jenny's nipples became ultra-sensitive. So she especially enjoys having her breasts and nipples caressed and sucked. Our sex life has always been daring and exciting, since we're both exhibitionists. We love to fuck outdoors or anywhere else where there's a chance of some lucky man or woman watching us.

We have always talked about having a threesome with another man or another woman. But up until recently most of that talk has just been fantasy talk during our lovemaking sessions. One of the people we've talked about is my best friend Rick. Jenny has admitted to me that she finds him attractive and has often fantasized about having sex with him.

One night Rick was having a party at his house. So Jenny and I decided that we would indulge ourselves a little since we haven't been out partying much after our baby was born. Needless to say she and I were both buzzing pretty good early on which makes Jenny horny as hell. When she's feeling like this she can't wait to take out my cock and give me an incredible blow job with her velvety mouth.

A few days before the party Rick told me that he and his girlfriend hadn't been getting along very well and that their sex life has been almost non-existent. So during the party I took Jenny aside and told her that if she was into it she should give Rick a little teasing by brushing up against him or casually rubbing his cock. Jenny seemed to become incredibly aroused at this suggestion and I knew that from the look in her eyes anything was possible.

In order to set the plan in motion I began a conversation about sex with Rick outside and away from the rest of the guests. During our conversation I told him how incredible Jenny was in the bedroom and that she gave the best head in the world. I also told him about our fantasies involving a threesome and that Jenny had hinted about inviting him on the fun. Rick seemed to think that I was just kidding around with him so I motioned for Jenny to come outside with us.

After telling Jenny what Rick and I had been talking about she gave Rick a sultry look and put her arms around him in kind of a joking fashion. She then told him in a sexy voice that I wasn't kidding around with him. I noticed that as she was talking, she reached down with her hand and gently caressed Rick's cock through his shorts. He became hard instantly and I watched as his dick strained to be released. Jenny's breasts were pressed against his chest and I could tell that she was becoming very aroused. Watching Jenny act like this made me hornier than I've ever been before.

I wanted the action to continue but I sensed that Rick was nervous about getting caught by his girlfriend. So he made up some excuse and went back into the house. This gave Jenny an opportunity to free my raging hard-on from it's confines and wrap her hot wet lips around it right there in Rick's driveway. I could have cum in seconds but I wanted to save my load for later. So Jenny and I went back into the party and mingled with the rest of the guests.

Several times throughout the night I saw my lovely wife "accidently" brushing up against Rick or with her hand on his crotch. It was such an incredible turn on to watch Jenny act in this fashion that I thought I was going to explode.

As the party was dying down I asked Rick if he would give Jenny and I a ride home. We only live a few blocks from his house but because I wanted the three of us to be alone for awhile I insisted that he give us a lift. Rick agreed and the three of us climbed into Rick's small truck. As we left Rick's house I told him to take the long way to our place. In no time at all the discussion turned to sex and I blurted out that I've been waiting all night for Jenny to stroke my cock. She flashed me a mischievous grin then immediately reached over and began to massage my stiff penis. I could tell that this was having an effect on Rick so I told Jenny that it wasn't fair for Rick not to get in on the action. With that, she reached over and put her delicate hand directly onto his throbbing member.

There we were, driving down the road with Jenny giving Rick and I the most incredible handjobs any man could dream about. She continued stroking our cocks until we reached our driveway. We couldn't invite Rick inside because Jenny's mother was babysitting and Rick had to get back to the party before his girlfriend became suspicious. So Jenny gave Rick's cock one last squeeze and we said goodbye for the night. After rushing Jenny's mother out the door we fucked and sucked each other to the most explosive orgasms we've ever had. Afterwards, we laid in bed for hours talking about what the future had in store.

The next night Rick's girlfriend had to work so we invited him over for dinner. He jumped at the invitation and showed up with an eager look of anticipation on his face. I broke out a bottle of wine and again Jenny was buzzing in no time. After dinner we settled into the living room with Jenny laying across my lap and Rick across from us on the loveseat. We turned on a steamy cable sex movie which heightened the sexual tension that was already present.

Jenny was wearing a light flimsy blouse and some oversized shorts with large leg openings. As the movie heated up I began to stroke Jenny's legs and upper thighs. I could tell that she was enjoying this, especially because Rick had a perfect view up her shorts. I kept reaching higher and higher up her silky thighs until, to my surprise, I could feel her hot wet pussy. Unbeknownst to me she had removed her panties and now Rick could see Jenny's perfectly trimmed womanhood. This made my cock hard as a rock. Rick was acting like he wasn't noticing the action but I caught him stealing glances at Jenny's lovely ass several times. He kept shifting around so I knew that he had a hard- on. Several times Jenny parted her legs giving Rick an unobstructed view while I inserted a finger into her warm pussy. The feelings must have been overwhelming for Jenny because, before I knew it, she unzipped my shorts and engulfed my penis in her mouth. As she expertly worked my manhood, teasing the tip with her tongue then taking the whole thing deep into her throat, Rick seemed to be squirming in his seat. So I told Jenny that I thought it was time for Rick to find out just how fantastic her blow jobs are.

Jenny looked at me with a devilish grin then she stood up and slowly removed her clothes letting them fall to the floor. She then got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to Rick. I watched as Jenny positioned herself between his spread legs then she helped him out of his pants. I remained sitting on the couch as the two of them gently explored each other's bodies with their hands and lips.

When the two of them kissed for the first time I felt incredibly turned on instead of feeling jealous. Jenny looked so beautiful and sexy that I couldn't help but feel proud that she was my wife. I watched as she slowly kissed her way down Rick's body causing his penis to stand straight up. Jenny placed his manhood between her luscious tits and let Rick fuck them until it seemed that he was about to come. She then took hold of his cock with one hand and caressed his hairy balls with the other. Then, at the moment of truth, she engulfed his rigid cock into the depths of her incredible mouth. Rick let out a groan as Jenny began to increase her rhythm on his penis. Moments later, Rick groaned loudly as he shot his load into Jenny's mouth and onto her face. She used her hand and milked every last drop of cum from his cock as a look of ecstasy appeared on Rick's face.

Jenny wiped the cum from Rick's cock then she looked over at me and bent over the couch so I could fuck her from behind. As I moved in from behind and kissed Jenny I could smell and taste Rick's scent on her lips. Amazingly this was such a turn on that I slid my dick into her dripping pussy and pounded her more feverishly than ever before. Jenny was screaming how hot she was as Rick sat back and watched. It didn't take long for the both of us to reach climax as I felt her cunt grip my cock like a vise. Her orgasm sent shock waves throughout her entire body as I pulled my dick out of her pussy and shot my hot load all over her ass for Rick to see.

Jenny and I recovered from our orgasms then we laid back on the couch. The three of us relaxed and talked for awhile like we'd been through this many times before. There was no awkwardness like some might expect. We conversed as casually as if we'd been watching television the whole night. A short time later, Rick got dressed and went home after a friendly hug and kiss from Jenny.

The next day Jenny and I expressed to each other how turned on we were by the previous night's experience. We decided that the evening with Rick was too short and that we wanted to have another crack at having a threesome with him. Rick and I had a class reunion coming up and Rick's girlfriend was going to be out of town at the time. So we thought this would be a perfect night for us to fulfill our fantasy. I told Rick that he was welcome to go to the reunion with Jenny and I and that maybe we could pick up where we left off the other night. He seemed to be excited about the possibilities and agreed to go with us.

For the next couple of weeks Jenny and I made teasing little remarks to each other about reunion night. I told her that Rick and I were expecting a night to remember and she assured me that we wouldn't be disappointed. She picked out a sexy outfit to wear that consisted of a long black skirt that was slit up to her upper thigh, a matching tight fitting black jacket with a black push-up bra underneath, black high heels, and of course black thigh high stockings with no panties.

On reunion night Jenny was dressed to kill. She was getting quite a few stares from all the men including Rick. The three of us wasted no time in tossing down a few drinks which helped to really loosen us up. As the night went by Jenny and I went for a walk outside to get some fresh air. After a fooling around a little Jenny admitted to me that she was nervous about getting it on with Rick and didn't know if she could go through with anything tonight. I told her that nothing would happen that she didn't want to happen and that whatever she decided was fine with me. Even though I was a little bit disappointed Jenny's feelings were most important to me and I didn't want anything to happen that might make her feel uncomfortable.

Jenny and I returned to the ballroom and joined Rick and the rest of my old schoolmates. We stayed until most of the crowd died down then we decided to leave. As we walked out to our truck I asked Rick if he wanted to come over to our house and have a couple beers before he went home. He eagerly accepted the invitation.

When we climbed into the cab of my truck Jenny's skirt slid open giving me an excellent view of her luscious legs and the top of her stockings. This gave me an incredible hard-on and I reached between her legs and began rubbing the inside of her thighs. Rick was sitting right next to Jenny and could see exactly what I was doing. It was obviously having an effect on Jenny because she let out a soft moan about halfway to our house.

When we reached our place the three of us went inside and I went into the kitchen to get a couple of beers. Jenny said that she wanted to change clothes so she went back to our bedroom. I had to check on our dog so I went outside onto the back deck for a few minutes. From the deck I could see through the living room and down the hallway to our bedroom. Moments after Jenny entered the bedroom I saw Rick get up off of the couch and walk down to the doorway of our bedroom. I could not see Jenny but it appeared that Rick was talking to her. I decided to give them a little extra time to see if anything developed so I just watched from outside. Later, Jenny told me that while she and Rick talked she teased him a little by slowly taking off all her clothes and changing right in front of him. She said that he seemed a bit nervous so she just talked about the reunion as she undressed in front of him. She admitted that it was a quite a turn on to be completely naked while they talked. A few minutes later the both of them walked into the living room so I came back inside and joined them.

After watching television for awhile Jenny surprised me by saying that she was a little tired and felt like going to bed. I told her that she wasn't going to get away that easy and if she went to bed I was going to join her for a little action. Jenny said that this didn't seem fair to Rick but I assured her that Rick wouldn't mind if she and I retired to our room for a little while. When Rick told us to go ahead, Jenny and I got up and went into the bedroom.

I peeled Jenny's clothes off in seconds and she did the same to me. After some kissing and fondling Jenny told me that she hoped Rick didn't think she was a tease and get upset with her. I told her that there was one sure way for her to show him that this wasn't true and when I asked her if she was up to inviting him into our bed, Jenny looked into my eyes and said,"go get him".

That was all I needed to hear and I immediately went into the living room and told Rick to join us. He seemed to think that I was joking but when he saw my rock-hard cock sticking out I think that he got the message. Rick followed me into the bedroom where Jenny was laying naked in the middle of the bed. I slid next to her on one side and Rick stripped down to his shorts and climbed onto the bed on her other side. Jenny's nipples were sticking straight out with excitement and Rick and I wasted no time in licking and sucking both of them. I glanced up and saw a look of pure ecstasy on Jenny's face as Rick's tongue glided across her left breast. I reached down to touch her dripping pussy and felt Rick's fingers already probing the outer lips. Jenny was writhing in sheer pleasure as I watched Rick kiss his way down Jenny's body and position himself between her spread legs. The feelings of pleasure that I was experiencing were overwhelming as I saw Rick kissing my lovely wife's vulva. Then, suddenly, Jenny let out a scream of joy as Rick's tongue entered her flowing pussy.

The smell of sex was in the air as I watched Rick perform oral magic on Jenny's vagina. She was moaning and squirming on the bed when she reached down and pulled my aching cock up to her waiting mouth. Jenny engulfed my penis with such enthusiasm that I almost exploded right then, but I knew that I needed to hold back. So I settled in for an incredible blow job as Rick continued to work wonders on her dripping snatch.

Minutes went by as I sensed that both Jenny and Rick were about to explode. I decided to change things up a bit and told Rick to switch places with me. He climbed back up beside Jenny and I slid down between her smooth thighs and wasted no time in sampling her womanly treasure. I saw Jenny reach down and help Rick off with his shorts then she began to stroke his rigid cock. She was dripping as I expertly worked my tongue over her pussy. From this position I had a perfect view as Jenny slowly guided Rick's member into her mouth. He then began a slow pumping rhythm with his hips. Watching another man fuck my wife's succulent mouth was almost enough to blow my mind. Jenny was the epitome of lust as she received pleasure from me and gave it to Rick.

I decided to take charge again as I told Rick to lie back down on the bed. I then told Jenny to get between his legs. She knew what I had in mind as she positioned herself with her lovely ass sticking up in the air for my pleasure. Jenny immediately went back to work on Rick's cock as I positioned myself behind her. I rubbed my manhood against her pussy and the crack of her ass. I could tell that she was more than ready for a big cock to make her come so I teased her a little with the tip of my penis. When I asked her if she liked sucking Rick's cock while she was about to be fucked from behind she cried," oh god yes, I love it". Jenny was moaning and screaming how hot she was when she said,"shove your big cock into my pussy". I couldn't resist any longer and slid the full length of my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Jenny let out a scream of delight as I pounded her for all it was worth.

The three of us worked ourselves into a state of delirium as we all approached our orgasms. Rick was the first to give out and shot his cum into Jenny's mouth and onto her face and breasts. After she squeezed the last drop of semen from his cock Jenny began to furiously pump her ass back against me. Suddenly her whole body shuddered and convulsed as she experienced the most powerful orgasm I ever seen her have. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as she remained in a state of euphoria. I couldn't take it anymore as I felt the cum boiling inside me. I gave her pussy a few last strokes then I pulled my throbbing member from her honey pot and exploded all over her perfect ass. Jets of cum shot out of my penis and onto her back and pussy. My orgasm took over my entire body, from my head to my toes. I felt as if every muscle in my body was straining with pleasure as my body tingled. The waves of excitement slowly subsided as the three of us collapsed onto the bed in an ultimate state of bliss.

We laid on the bed for some time letting our bodies regain their senses. The three of us were totally spent from a sexual experience unlike any of us had ever been through. Rick got dressed a short time later and Jenny gave him a kiss goodnight. After he left, Jenny and I crawled back into bed and held each other in our arms. We told each other how much we love one another and then fell soundly asleep with smiles on our faces and pleasureful thoughts in our minds.

jrobb
Experienced

Re: Wife Fucking My First Buddy

Unread post by jrobb » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:26 am

Great story. Well written! Jenny sounds like a lot of fun!

JR

sheusedtobewild
Trainable

Re: Wife Fucking My First Buddy

Unread post by sheusedtobewild » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 am

always love true stories. Thanks for sharing.