Wife & Bar Stranger (Fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Shooter
Prepubescent

Wife & Bar Stranger (Fiction)

Unread post by Shooter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

There's one fantasy I've always had about her hooking up with another guy that I think could actually be possible. I've always wanted to set up an evening where she and I arrange to meet each other at a hotel bar as total strangers. She would get dressed up all sexy of course and head out to one of our local nightclubs. She would sit at the bar by herself and order a drink while she waited for me to arrive. I would show up but go to a portion of the bar where she couldn't see me but I could monitor the action. Soon the single guys in the bar begin noticing she is alone and slowly some of them would begin hitting on her. She would be polite of course but would turn them all down. Then, when one of the more pushy guys wouldn't take the hint to leave, a guy (you maybe) that I've made arrangements with, would "come to her rescue." He would sit down next to her as if he were her date in order to scare off the pushy guys. After some drinks and conversation I would call her cell phone and tell her that I would be delayed at work for about and hour or so. I would tell her not to leave but to sit and relax and have some drinks while she waited for me to arrive.

By now she would have a pretty good buzz working due to the fact that she doesn't drink that much. The band begins a slow song and you asked her to dance. She nervously declined but you would be persistent. Eventually she would give in and the two of you would move out to the dance floor. The initial dancing would be very formal and non-sexual. However, her perfume and hot body would feel too good for you not to become aroused. Just as your erection began to grow the song ended and you both went back to the bar to finish your drinks. After about a half hour and another drink she begins to loosen up quite a bit and she isn't as careful about her demeanor or how she's sitting on the bar stool. You begin catching glimpses of the tops of her stockings and some bare thigh as she crosses and uncrosses her legs.

Ginger has always been a toucher when she talks to guys she's attracted to or comfortable with. By now she is leaning over and touching your arm or leg when you make her laugh. In her mind, this is all still innocent but you are now getting very turned on. I can see her demeanor changing and decide to take advantage of the situation. I call her again to let her know I still have not left work. Immediately I can tell she has a good buzz working and I ask her how she is doing. She tries to sound stern about my absence so I ask her if all the guys are hitting on her. She said they were but a new friend is helping to keep them away. At this point I seize the opportunity to talk dirty to her and let her know what I plan on doing to her later that evening. She just laughs and tells me that I shouldn't get my hopes up. I ask her if you are attractive and she says you are. I tell her that she should keep herself entertained however she saw fit until I arrived. She knew what I meant and scolded me for my dirty thoughts. I tell her I'll be about another hour and hang up.

Ginger tells you that the phone call was from her girlfriend and doesn't let on anything about the conversation. She excuses herself to the bathroom and I rush over to you to encourage you to take full advantage of the situation and to try and speed up the seduction. I suggest you move to a booth in the back where there would be a little more privacy then quickly resume my position. When she reappears from the bathroom I see that the next two buttons on her blouse are undone and more of her ample cleavage is in clear view. As she approaches you have both your drinks in hand and suggest sitting in a booth where it's more comfortable. She agrees and you take up a position in the back of the bar. Soon you're laughing and joking with each other and her innocent touching continues. You seize the opportunity and begin to touch her back. The first time you touch her knee while laughing and you feel her jump slightly but she quickly settles down. You continue putting your hand on her leg off and on as you keep touching higher and higher up her thigh. I can see the action from where I'm standing and I can see that she is no longer reacting when you touch her but instead, she seems to become more accepting of your touches on her thighs. Of course you are catching great glimpses of her breasts as she laughs and leans into you.

At this point you decide to go for broke. As the waitress approaches your table to take your drink order your hand is already on her thigh. As soon as the waitress speaks, you suddenly slide your hand up her thigh to the crease of her leg by her pussy. She jumps nervously but can't react overtly due to the waitress standing there. You feel her legs clamp against your hand to prevent it from moving. She also moves her hand down to your arm to stop your advances. At this point you begin to ask the waitress meaningless questions in order to keep her there. As the waitress speaks, you begin rubbing your hand over Ginger's sweet pussy (I had told her to remove her panties before I arrived so I could think about her sitting there with nothing on under her skirt). She is speechless and bites her lip to keep quiet. Within moments you sense her body loosening up. Then, it happens, she slowly opens her legs to give you better access to her pussy. Clearly the alcohol and the heat of the moment are having the right effect on her because within no time at all her pussy is super wet. Eventually the waitress leaves your table and you continue to work her pussy. Her skirt is sliding further up her legs and I can see your hand between her legs from where I'm standing. You turn so that you can slightly face her and for the first time you kiss her passionately. As she moans with pleasure you begin to slowly fuck her pussy with your fingers. She is hardly able to control herself at this point but she is forced to due to all the people nearby. The bar is dimly lit and your booth is somewhat secluded. So you reach under the table and unzip your pants. You then take her delicate hand and place it on your hard cock. Still holding her hand in yours you begin to use her hand to stroke your cock. She can feel your precum as she begins to stroke you on her own.

Now for the finale. I call her cell phone and she is startled as the ringer goes off. I tell her that I just left work and was about 30 minutes away. I ask her how she's doing and she can barely talk. You really begin to finger fuck her pussy as she tells me about how boring the bar is and that she can’t wait for me to get there. I can see that her eyes are closed and she is in total ecstasy. I also know she wouldn't be able to hold her orgasm much longer. She tells me to hurry up and that she's going to hang up because she has to go to the bathroom. The phone goes dead before I can say goodbye as I see her legs spread wide open and her hand go back to your cock. She begins to really stroke you now and I can see that your cock is standing straight up. Her breathing quickens and I can see her lean back in the booth as her legs spread even further. She quickens the pace on your cock and you appear to be close to coming as well. Then, she surprises us both. She leans forward and looks around the bar. The band is playing a fast song and most everyone is out on the dance floor. The waitresses are all busy behind the bar and for the first time you are somewhat alone. She gives you a quick kiss on the lips and then bends over and takes your cock in her mouth. She begins to suck the tip of your cock while she continues stroking the base. In seconds you release her pussy and lean back in the booth with your eyes closed. Suddenly, she quickens the pace and begins taking your cock deep in her throat. You place your hand on the back of her head and force your cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Without warning, your orgasm takes over and you shoot your cum deep inside her mouth. She tries to swallow it all but some of it spills out of her lips. You pump several more times until she has milked every drop from your cock. She sits up to see if anyone has noticed what just transpired just as the fast song is ending. The band announces it will be taking a break as people begin returning to their tables. The bar lights come up a bit, taking away your "privacy." You quickly tuck your penis into your pants and zip up before anyone notices. Unfortunately, some of your cum spilled onto your pants. So you whisper in her ear that you would be right back. You get up to go to the bathroom leaving her sitting there with a soaked pussy and on the verge of an orgasm. This is the perfect opportunity. As soon as you're out of sight I walk across the bar and sit down with her at the table. She looks completely flustered. Without warning I lean into her and kiss her deeply on the lips. I can smell and taste you on her lips and she seems to be speechless. I apologize for being late and ask her if everything was okay. She stammers for a moment about guys hitting on her and that she got tired of waiting for me and almost left. As she spoke I saw you exit the bathroom and leave.