backseat BJ

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChicagoKeys
Prepubescent

backseat BJ

Unread post by ChicagoKeys » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:19 am

He was in town for the entire week. I hardly saw my wife that week. When she came home, her face was red from abrasion from his unshaven face, and from cum being squirted all over it.

He enjoyed her mouth most of all. Oh, he'd fuck her all right. He was well-endowed and she enjoyed the feelilng of being filled up by his cock, but after some fucking, he'd always pull out and either cum on her face or in her mouth. I don't know how many loads she swallowed that week. I wish I could have been there to see them together, but that wasn't part of the plan.

But the week was coming to an end. She wanted to drive him to the airport, but I said, "Let me drive the two of you. You can be in the backseat with him on the way there."

She loved the idea.

We picked him up, put his luggage in the trunk and took off for the airport. It would be about an hour's drive. She was wearing a see-trhough blouse with no bra that conveniently buttoned up the front. A short skirt and heels completed the look. They immediately started making out as soon as the car got moving.

I hadn't driven more than two blocks before her blouse was off and he was working on her nipples. He sat behind me, so I could see her getting mauled in the rearview mirror. Even in total darkness, I would have known something was going on; my wife is quite vocal in the throes of passion.

He must have had his hands up her skirt because she came loudly just before we hit the expressway. It was rush hour and it was stop and go driving. I became aware of who we were pulling up next to in the adjacent lane; vans and trucks could easily see what was going on.

Soon, though, I couldn't see much at all. She was prone on the backseat, with her head in his lap, so I could see her ass up in the air, but her head was behind my seat. I could hear the moans, the slurping, the sharp sound of a slap on her ass as he'd reach over every now and then and give her a nice spank, the occasional gagging sound, and finally that sound of release, the only sound He ever made, as he pumped her mouth full of cum. Just in case I didn't pick up on his moan, she supplemented it by a nice, "Mmmm" sound, indicating she liked the taste. She always swallowed him, and this was no exception.

Soon they were kissing goodbye at the terminal and she was back in the front seat with me.

"What a little slut you are. To suck a guy's dick, right here in the car with me in the front seat....do you have no limits at all?"

"You know I can never say no. To you or to Johnny."

In this case, Johnny and I were both very happy fellows.

I took her home and fucked her in the mouth until I added my own juices to the cocktail in her stomach.

"My little slut," I said, lovingly.

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Re: backseat BJ

Unread post by Wanting1 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:06 am

At what point did she put her blouse back on? Were you lucky enough to have her ride home topless???
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!